AuH20
04-10-2017, 03:55 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aNYG-VIZV88/maxresdefault.jpg

dannno
04-10-2017, 03:59 PM
lol

jllundqu
04-10-2017, 04:11 PM
I don't get it. Putin will not let Syria fall, period. Any attempt to have a no fly zone will be met with SA-400/500s. Any attempt to march on Damascus will also be met with force. Putin has shown his ability to respond asymmetrically and effectively in the cybersphere.

What is the west's play here? Other than continually poking the bear... who can only stay calm so long.

twomp
04-10-2017, 04:12 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aNYG-VIZV88/maxresdefault.jpg

Are you sure it's teh Bern that wants to do it and it's not his advisor or his son in law or his daughter that wants regime change?

AuH20
04-10-2017, 04:13 PM
I don't get it. Putin will not let Syria fall, period. Any attempt to have a no fly zone will be met with SA-400/500s. Any attempt to march on Damascus will also be met with force. Putin has shown his ability to respond asymmetrically and effectively in the cybersphere.

What is the west's play here? Other than continually poking the bear... who can only stay calm so long.

Putin can't let Syria go for three primary reasons.

1. The dangerous symbolism of the Americans trampling all over another country under his protection. Only more dangerous intrusions by the West will commence if he does nothing
2. Iran becomes isolated and the pipeline plan wil die as well
3. he can't give up the port of Tartus, which is critical for Russian navy access in the region

CPUd
04-10-2017, 04:14 PM
fake news

dannno
04-10-2017, 04:31 PM
fake news

Ya if we just put more sanctions on Russia and tighten the screws they will see the light and we can end Assad's regime and take away Russia's ports and oil pipelines peacefully ;)

AuH20
04-10-2017, 04:36 PM
With enough body bags and destroyed American military equipment , we will finally get our humble foreign policy. And if Washington thinks that they can count on the millennials to adequately supplement their diminished fighting forces, they are even dumber than I imagined. Some millennials can't even open a jar of peanut butter without help.

Hard nosed Russians who gargle w/vodka vs. the newly drafted Millennials? I'd pay to see that. We are truly living in the twilight of the American empire.

jmdrake
04-10-2017, 04:52 PM
With enough body bags and destroyed American military equipment , we will finally get our humble foreign policy. And if Washington thinks that they can count on the millennials to adequately supplement their diminished fighting forces, they are even dumber than I imagined. Some millennials can't even open a jar of peanut butter without help.

Hard nosed Russians who gargle w/vodka vs. the newly drafted Millennials? I'd pay to see that. We are truly living in the twilight of the American empire.

I'm going to step out on a limb and say that won't happen. Trump will not send in serious ground troops. Trump is a Clinton protege' (sorry but he is) and Clinton's method of waging war is "air war alone." That's what Obama did in Syria, air war alone. Yes there are ground troops going after U.S. created ISIS, but you won't see ground troops confronting Russia.

FSP-Rebel
04-10-2017, 05:06 PM

TheCount
04-10-2017, 05:08 PM
This shouldn't surprise anyone. Trump and Bernie are both populists with little difference between their policies.

juleswin
04-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Two quotes from Bernie to show the kind of weasel he is

“In a world of vicious dictators, Syria’s Bashar Assad tops the list as a dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands of his own citizens to protect his own power and wealth. His regime’s use of chemical weapons against the men, women and children of his country, in violation of all international conventions and moral standards, makes him a war criminal.”
Bernie Sanders

“Look, everybody understands Gaddafi is a thug and murderer,” Sanders said to Fox News. “We want to see him go, but I think in the midst of two wars (in Iraq and Afghanistan), I’m not quite sure we need a third war, and I hope the president tells us that our troops will be leaving there, that our military action in Libya will be ending very, very shortly.”

Bernie Sanders

Sanders serves a distinct function in this WWE styled political system we have. He pretends to be a far left-leaning advocate for what real progressives feel in America while at the same time, helping to instill in them the disinformation necissary to keep them from physically opposing the wishes of the Deep State. When the left thought about really opposing Hillary’s invasion of Libya, they were slowed to react strongly to it because, deep down, they saw Gaddafi as an “evil dictator” and tacitly acquiesced to the wishes of their masters.

Of course, Sanders was wrong. Gaddafi was neither a dictator nor a mass murder and in fact he enjoyed massive support from the people of Libya but that didn’t matter in the eyes of most liberals because, ultimately, if “thought leaders” like Bernie Sanders said it was true that he was evil and should be “regime” changed in the end, then it must be true and they remained silent.

It is kind of a progressive cover of the left cover if you will and it works. Sanders blamed the leadership in Ukraine for being corrupt when they weren’t, he blamed Hamas for the crimes of the IDF and he blamed Gaddafi for the bankster’s “regime” change operation in Libya and the growing progressive wing bought into it hook like and sinker.

Continue reading at
https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/bernie-sanders-a-neocon-in-sheepdogs-clothing-backs-syrian-regime-change-whether-you-admit-it-or-not/

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-10-2017, 05:35 PM
This shouldn't surprise anyone. Trump and Bernie are both populists with little difference between their policies.

Then why aren't you on here criticizing your candidate Sanders? I would really like to know what happened to libs and their anti-war positions. I am guessing you commiserate with many, so what are they saying?