PDA

View Full Version : Do we have our coalition back?

afwjam
04-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Are you back in Ron Paul's coalition for peace and prosperity?

Suzanimal
04-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Is this a poll?:confused:

afwjam
04-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Is this a poll?:confused:

Yes, it is.

enhanced_deficit
04-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Was there any major issue in the Peace & Prosperity coalition?

Those who continued to support attacks on populations abroad by Obama/Bush or now by Trump were never really part of such a coalition I believe.

Strategically war mongering neocons remain a big threat to world peace and common grounds should be found where found to support peaceful efforts.

afwjam
04-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Bump. It's ok for you Trump humpers to admit you were wrong and join up again. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, that does not mean making some BS excuses of compromised cabinet, deep state blackmail, etc....

A Statist is going to state

AuH20
04-08-2017, 06:44 PM
We never left. We simply changed tactics.

Indy Vidual
04-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Blimp?

RJB
04-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Many of the "Trump humpers" never left. They thought he was the best of a horrible list. The election is over. Let it go. I don't understand how some of you (on both sides) took it so personally.

klamath
04-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Many of the "Trump humpers" never left. They thought he was the best of a horrible list. The election is over. Let it go. I don't understand how some of you (on both sides) took it so personally. Maybe because, the effort to help rand get elected on the largest RP, Rand paul discussion, organizational spot was seriously damaged by the early Trump supporters on here pushing. Those that switched to Trump when it was Hillary and trump are a different category. A lot of trust was lost and it will take a lot to take any outrage they have at events Trump has long supported.

Trump support torture.
Trump supported killing snowden.
Trump attacked and tried to derail Ron and Rand's runs.
Trump supported deficit spending.
Trump supported preemptive war.
Trump supported both the Iraq and Libyan wars.
Trump supported a police state.
When trump supporters spent months on here trying to justify and sell these stands there WILL be legitimate questions on where reformed Trump supporters REALLY stands.

afwjam
04-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Many of the "Trump humpers" never left. They thought he was the best of a horrible list. The election is over. Let it go. I don't understand how some of you (on both sides) took it so personally.

Because they ruined our coalition and forum with their anti-liberty BS? His election will set us back years. When the collapse comes on his watch, they will use it to blame alternative thinkers and free market principles. I am actually starting to think we would have been better off with Hillary leading the collapse.

jmdrake
04-08-2017, 07:16 PM
The dwarfs are for the dwarfs. (Chronicles of Narnia - The Last Battle)

RJB
04-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Maybe because, the effort to help rand get elected on the largest RP, Rand paul discussion, organizational spot was seriously damaged by the early Trump supporters on here pushing. Those that switched to Trump when it was Hillary and trump are a different category. A lot of trust was lost and it will take a lot to take any outrage they have at events Trump has long supported.

Trump support torture.
Trump supported killing snowden.
Trump attacked and tried to derail Ron and Rand's runs.
Trump supported deficit spending.
Trump supported preemptive war.
Trump supported both the Iraq and Libyan wars.
Trump supported a police state.
When trump supporters spent months on here trying to justify and sell these stands there WILL be legitimate questions on where reformed Trump supporters REALLY stands.

Because they ruined our coalition and forum with their anti-liberty BS? His election will set us back years. When the collapse comes on his watch, they will use it to blame alternative thinkers and free market principles. I am actually starting to think we would have been better off with Hillary leading the collapse.

Dudes. Let that shit go. It is not good for your sanity to dwell on such strawmen.

For what it's worth, I knew Trump was full of it.

klamath
04-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Dudes. Let that $#@! go. It is not good for your sanity to dwell on such strawmen.

They don't.

jmdrake
04-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Dudes. Let that $#@! go. It is not good for your sanity to dwell on such strawmen.

For what it's worth I'm ready to bury the hatchet (and not in someone's skull) and move on. Most Trump supporters have seen the light. Those that haven't I deal with on a case by case basis and try real hard not to hold a grudge. Maybe I'm used to being surrounded by people who adore someone that they praise as being for the little guy and pro peace when his actions showed the opposite. (I'm black and....Obama supporters....bleech). I've learned to be patient and realize "But for the grace of God, there go I." We all want something to hope for and we all instinctively like to win. Trump, by speaking out of both sides of his mouth on every issue, delivered both hope and a "win" of sorts. Who wants to give up hope? Who wants to give up that feeling of "winning?" Seriously when Obama first got elected I had white strangers walking up to me on the streets, giving me a high five and saying "We did it!" I didn't think it would be right to ruin their moment of racial inclusion by saying "I voted for Chuck Baldwin and that's only because Ron Paul wasn't on the ballot" so I just smiled and let them go on with their illusion.

Anyway, now that the Trump wars are over (and hopefully will stay dead an buried) we can move on to productive things like helping the Freedom Caucus pass Rand's health plan. Who's with me?

jmdrake
04-08-2017, 07:31 PM
They don't.

Some do now. Seriously some of the people who used to attack me the worst for being critical of Trump are, for the moment anyway, as anti Trump as anyone. Others are simply disappointed with Trump on this issue. Waking up to the fact that you've been had isn't easy.

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Yes, we do. Defeating Trumpcare was evidence of it. Most of the Trump trannies may not be part of the coalition. But that's fine.

RJB
04-08-2017, 07:35 PM
That's what I meant to say. Thanks for your eloquence.

For what it's worth I'm ready to bury the hatchet (and not in someone's skull) and move on. Most Trump supporters have seen the light. Those that haven't I deal with on a case by case basis and try real hard not to hold a grudge. Maybe I'm used to being surrounded by people who adore someone that they praise as being for the little guy and pro peace when his actions showed the opposite. (I'm black and....Obama supporters....bleech). I've learned to be patient and realize "But for the grace of God, there go I." We all want something to hope for and we all instinctively like to win. Trump, by speaking out of both sides of his mouth on every issue, delivered both hope and a "win" of sorts. Who wants to give up hope? Who wants to give up that feeling of "winning?" Seriously when Obama first got elected I had white strangers walking up to me on the streets, giving me a high five and saying "We did it!" I didn't think it would be right to ruin their moment of racial inclusion by saying "I voted for Chuck Baldwin and that's only because Ron Paul wasn't on the ballot" so I just smiled and let them go on with their illusion.

Anyway, now that the Trump wars are over (and hopefully will stay dead an buried) we can move on to productive things like helping the Freedom Caucus pass Rand's health plan. Who's with me?

afwjam
04-13-2017, 11:56 AM
We must be mindful of politics and the current nature of the violent system, but it in of itself is not the solution. Life and Liberty is exactly that, a way one lives their life, not the way one votes. We must find the weaknesses of the system to exploit for true communication. Currently it seems the weekends are their biggest weakness. Otherwise people living their real lives, independently, will lead to improved morality and principles that might translate to some better politics if we are lucky.