PDA

View Full Version : So, I hope it is now perfectly clear...

Anti Federalist
04-07-2017, 11:17 AM
You Mundanes will not, under any circumstances, be allowed to have a minimalist, non interventionist fedgov.

You can vote until you're blue in the face, run whomever you want, elect whomever you can, appoint whomever you like, protest until you lose your voice and nothing will change.

Those who can not be brought "into the fold" will be terminated.

Debt and taxation and regulation and surveillance and police statism and war, this Catherine wheel of control can be spun on forever.

And there's not a fucking thing you can or will do about it.

Now, fuck off and move along.

Sincerely,

Government

CPUd
04-07-2017, 11:19 AM
President Paul wouldn't stand for this shit.

dannno
04-07-2017, 11:32 AM
It's not a boondoggle yet - and we haven't elected Ron or Rand yet..

But ya the MIC is a formidable adversary.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2017, 11:34 AM
President Paul wouldn't stand for this shit.

President Paul would be dead before the inauguration.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 11:35 AM

If that happened, you would get the revolution you have wanted.

Athan
04-07-2017, 11:48 AM
You Mundanes will not, under any circumstances, be allowed to have a minimalist, non interventionist fedgov.

You can vote until you're blue in the face, run whomever you want, elect whomever you can, appoint whomever you like, protest until you lose your voice and nothing will change.

Debt and taxation and regulation and surveillance and police statism and war, this Catherine wheel of control can be spun on forever.

And there's not a $#@!ing thing you can or will do about it.

Now, $#@! off and move along.

Sincerely,

Government

I will remain on the fence until I see arrests of the pedos. If there are none, then I can safely say Trump is mishandling his presidency. There have been arrests, but I'm talking about the higher level ring participants.

timosman
04-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Audit the Pentagon!

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 12:04 PM

That's not the lesson. Trump wasn't a non-interventionist who got to pressured by the "deep state" into being a hawk (however much that rationalization soothes the conscience of the Trump supporter..); Trump was always a hawk. The lesson is, you get what you vote for. You voted for a hawk, you get a hawk. If you want a non-interventionist, try voting for one.

...pretty simple really.

timosman
04-07-2017, 12:09 PM
That's not the lesson. Trump wasn't a non-interventionist who got to pressured by the "deep state" into being a hawk (however much that rationalization soothes the conscience of the Trump supporter..); Trump was always a hawk. The lesson is, you get what you vote for. You voted for a hawk, you get a hawk. If you want a non-interventionist, try voting for one.

...pretty simple really.

but....., but ....., but a non-interventionist was not an option this time.:confused:

CaptUSA
04-07-2017, 12:40 PM
but....., but ....., but a non-interventionist was not an option this time.:confused:

I believe Rev is saying the lesson was in the primary. As soon as the GOP made their decision, nothing else mattered from that point on. You get what you vote for.

pcosmar
04-07-2017, 12:42 PM

you would get the revolution you have wanted needed.

fixed it for you.

twomp
04-07-2017, 12:46 PM

so vote for an authoritarian then act all shocked when he acts like an authoritarian and blame it on his advisers and his family and his friends but not him....

Anti Federalist
04-07-2017, 12:50 PM
you would get the revolution you have wanted needed.

fixed it for you.

Thank you.

Not what I want.

But what is sorely needed.

What we have now is untenable and unsustainable.

Pizzo
04-07-2017, 12:50 PM
So your saying America won't be great again? :(:(:(

timosman
04-07-2017, 12:53 PM
so vote for an authoritarian then act all shocked when he acts like an authoritarian and blame it on his advisers and his family and his friends but not him....

Trump is super shallow so it is not like he can hold any ideas in his head for too long. Yeah, we have elected a puppet. Again.:rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
04-07-2017, 12:56 PM
If you want a non-interventionist, try voting for one.

...pretty simple really.

Yah, good idea.

http://i.imgur.com/Bexen8X.jpg

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 01:00 PM
^^^Good. Too bad so many others chose wrongly.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 01:02 PM
No. Its clear Trump is an interventionist. A lot of you were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he did this, you were willing to believe then that someone almost alright had made it past the gatekeepers. It does not follow that just because half the people in the movement were suckered into this that therefor the efforts of the rest of us are futile.

Screw that.

Win or lose some of us are gonna keep up the good fight. It could be Rand in the office today. Whether "they" would "let" him is beside the point to me. The days of "they" are numbered and the biggest obstacle "we" have is ourselves, the people. An idea that's time has come will not be stopped. Stop fooling yourselves that our idea has come and gone. It was only just conceived.

luctor-et-emergo
04-07-2017, 01:14 PM
I said it from the beginning. The guy is a 'liberal' Democrat. He isn't to be trusted. He'll fuck us over and give conservatives a bad name. He will not destroy the Republican or Democrat party, all he does is keep them in business.

He's been a liberal all his life and the fact that he said in 2012 that he'd run third party if Ron were to be the nominee, that was enough for me to never trust him.

I gave him a chance when he was the candidate.. But he showed his true colors.

This attacking Syria business, impeach him. Really. This is "Weapons of Mass Destruction" all over. And he was so sad about the kids that died... Except he probably doesn't give a fuck when kids die from drone strikes, or adults and the elderly, really, does age matter that much when people get killed ? Nah it doesn't, except if you need propaganda.

I hadn't read the news this morning but I nearly threw up (for real) when I heard about the cruise missiles on Syria this morning. At this point, give me back GW, compared to this shit he seemed like a reasonable compassionate guy who just couldn't handle everything.

https://antinuclearinfo.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/trump.gif
"My precious"

(and please look at my previous posts, I tried finding some to post here as well but I had a fight with the advanced search and apparently I lost.)

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 01:18 PM
Yah, good idea.

I wrote in Ron Paul too. This was the first time. I would have voted for Castle but he wasn't on the ballot and I didn't know he was on as a registered write in candidate. (My state is weird. You have to register to be an official write in.) You took a picture? You sly devil! Don't you know that's illegal? Can't have mundanes creating their own voting audit trail. Then again, how'd you get a paper ballot? I'm jealous. We'd got Diebold vote stealers in my state.

dannno
04-07-2017, 01:21 PM

How many?

TheTexan
04-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Just keep voting and paying your taxes, I'm sure it'll work itself out eventually.

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 01:26 PM
How many?

131,976,882 by my count

Anti Federalist
04-07-2017, 01:32 PM
I wrote in Ron Paul too. This was the first time. I would have voted for Castle but he wasn't on the ballot and I didn't know he was on as a registered write in candidate. (My state is weird. You have to register to be an official write in.) You took a picture? You sly devil! Don't you know that's illegal? Can't have mundanes creating their own voting audit trail. Then again, how'd you get a paper ballot? I'm jealous. We'd got Diebold vote stealers in my state.

NH baby!

Paper ballots in my town, and the law prohibiting taking pictures of your ballot was struck down by courts in Sept of 2016.

http://www.wmur.com/article/court-strikes-down-nh-law-banning-ballot-selfies-1/41870314

Anti Federalist
04-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Just keep voting and paying your taxes, I'm sure it'll work itself out eventually.

But I can't keep voting this hard...I'm tired and want to watch Honey Boo Boo.

TheTexan
04-07-2017, 01:35 PM
But I can't keep voting this hard...I'm tired and want to watch Honey Boo Boo.

It's cool if you want to take a short break from voting. I know you've been voting pretty hard lately, so you've earned a break.

The important thing is you keep paying your taxes.

Athan
04-07-2017, 01:36 PM
It's cool if you want to take a short break from voting. I know you've been voting pretty hard lately, so you've earned a break.

The important thing is you keep paying your taxes.
lol

luctor-et-emergo
04-07-2017, 01:37 PM
NH baby!

Paper ballots in my town, and the law prohibiting taking pictures of your ballot was struck down by courts in Sept of 2016.

http://www.wmur.com/article/court-strikes-down-nh-law-banning-ballot-selfies-1/41870314

I'm actually moderately in favor of an open vote. Lets put your name next to your vote. Lets just keep this shit transparent. This also massively reduces the chances of fraud...

But yeah, paper ballots are the way to go. Electronic voting machines were banned here after Bush was elected... But local governments want them back because counting votes costs too much time and effort........... Or they didn't like the outcome of our recent election in which ALL of the establishment parties lost majorly although still capable of forming a majority in a way but which most likely will not be stable for long.

TheTexan
04-07-2017, 01:40 PM
And don't try to do anything stupid like secede cus it's not gonna work.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/04/sorry-dudes-california-aint-seceding-from-the-us/

Athan
04-07-2017, 01:45 PM

Unless its Texas. Not only are we going to eventually secede when the US goes belly up from debt, we are going to reclaim our lost territory all the way up to Wyoming.

TheTexan
04-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Unless its Texas. Not only are we going to eventually secede when the US goes belly up from debt, we are going to reclaim our lost territory all the way up to Wyoming.

I dunno, Texas secession is fun to talk about, but to actually do it would have real consequences, like, for example, no longer being part of the United States. Which of course would be unacceptable.

Suzanimal
04-07-2017, 01:56 PM

And there's not a fucking thing you can or will do about it.

Now, fuck off and move along.

Sincerely,

Government

Fuck you, too.

Sincerely,

Suzanimal :)

*Not you, AF. I was just replying to the Government.

Athan
04-07-2017, 01:59 PM
I dunno, Texas secession is fun to talk about, but to actually do it would have real consequences, like, for example, no longer being part of the United States. Which of course would be unacceptable.

Texas lost its territory because of debt. The US is going to lose territory because of its uncontrolled debt. It isn't just fun to talk about, it is also a possibility.

TheTexan
04-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Fuck you, too.

Sincerely,

Suzanimal :)

*Not you, AF. I was just replying to the Government.

Just as a favor, to help expedite your message, so they receive it:

Hazmat
Assassination
Riot
Pipe bomb
Anthrax
Ricin
Agriculture
Cocaine
Biological
Nuclear facility

P.S. Thank you for all your hard work protecting us. Ignore suzanimal. She's just cranky. -Texan

Suzanimal
04-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Just as a favor, to help expedite your message, so they receive it:

Hazmat
Assassination
Riot
Pipe bomb
Anthrax
Ricin
Agriculture
Cocaine
Biological
Nuclear facility

P.S. Thank you for all your hard work protecting us. Ignore suzanimal. She's just cranky. -Texan

Didn't you see my smiley face?:confused:

BTW, they already ignore me.:(

Root
04-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Yah, good idea.

I'm with you AF.

Oh and a big fuck you to the .fedgov people reading this.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SKGvGS_xvhDQCg6OXnUrYyhOoJFcm13ut_0R_X3NgrXVEZPIo7 T3Qpk8D6ePbLFpp4_zyYm3V4WUtUKnXW4lRtDOSl5bDGJBvWcx 4KK3lrhVaVQbgt6ACJfNsLtqns0lOTDXVDSX94xGPDmsnOwisU NVJo-M5La4ol9RmwW23FiWAJVSZsbHJSsSwe1Lq6ZRSt2eXC0yBsbnm Wwxwk_WQK9a-TC70wt0YmdPBxVzsV1pcxqAHnc1VDSau7RQgqdwTtUc4bQP3Vn U8TJz1NdW7F0pMkzK2h5pOKV7UqKK_ELJ_nQLVxqbgHKKHPmhG F7VspR5Zm-jSAOOeGBAYd1fBQGrjnUCq5rUYoDmMvuNCxLrmmItu_pUGUkjI gbj9lFl6F6BOgatcxBncW3LouJURp92X51jCLqyrPtoG2NkgB2 99RRZ5bNxYmDFPgpQjsEAVbnIxKOR4BtXHdhC1Yedbm79wLKkv M_6cynuLxqBBDqZodU7q1W7rVMKFkrBJmUskHjtLyEW1aDWt2-trvI54bFixOIio6g_3CLzjMdMQwTECz4Yl4iTZoXO9PnQK-utbBwUeFnzte6z-r9dA93vUDj_gWEqm-r-okSPhpfTMjJHlGTQ0yIt=w1072-h800-no

JK/SEA
04-07-2017, 02:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvvSrnbYla4

Anti Federalist
04-07-2017, 02:54 PM

From the article.

In short, then, California, you’re part of our big, unruly American family, so settle in and get used to it. Let me put it in familiar terms for you: When it comes to the United States of America, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2017, 03:05 PM
NH baby!

From a rep comment on this post:

I would move there if it wasn't so damn cold. Why don't you libertarians take over Florida?

Because we needed to go where everybody else was not.

In fits and starts, in a three steps forward, two back fashion, we're slowly building and enhancing what is now the "most free" state in the nation.

Never ever would have been able to accomplish that in a state with millions of entrenched voters and interests and millions more of transplanted statists from NY/NJ/CT on one coast and Ill-annoy on the other, all looking for palm trees, paradise and endless summer.

And to tell the truth, I have lived that lifestyle and it gets insufferably tiresome, very fast.

The only way that could happen, and even think about sustaining (ever watchful for Massholes) is in a small state with a population already disposed to small government, individual liberty and minding your own business.

klamath
04-07-2017, 05:10 PM
I hope it is abundantly clear now that YOU people that voted for or cheered on TRUMP got EXACTLY what A lot of us Tried to tell you he was. This isn't the mundanes getting fooled, they were fools to support the guy and not listen to what he really was. YOU gave us Trump, not some elite power broker somewhere.

dannno
04-07-2017, 05:15 PM
I hope it is abundantly clear now that YOU people that voted for or cheered on TRUMP got EXACTLY what A lot of us Tried to tell you he was. This isn't the mundanes getting fooled, they were fools to support the guy and not listen to what he really was. YOU gave us Trump, not some elite power broker somewhere.

...and now we have a broken, empty unpaved airfield in the desert and a great new Supreme Court pick. Boohoo.

Jan2017
04-07-2017, 06:08 PM
crystal clear

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/81502/assad01_zpss3kwznt6.jpg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/81502/media/assad01_zpss3kwznt6.jpg.html)
Damage: The photo shows that the missles - which were launched from 150 miles away by US destroyers - were terrifyingly accurate, slamming down on the shelters and ripping up runways DoD

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/81502/syria-chemical-attack01a_zpsadeb2wyx.jpg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/81502/media/syria-chemical-attack01a_zpsadeb2wyx.jpg.html)
A crater is seen at the site of an air strike, after what rescue workers described as a suspected gas attack in the town of Khan Sheikhoun
in rebel-held Idlib, Syria Reuters

misterx
04-07-2017, 06:10 PM
So you're saying if we vote for Rand we are only getting him killed?

misterx
04-07-2017, 06:11 PM

This is such bull. We all knew Trump might turn out like this, it's not like we had an alternative. Hillary would have already been bombing Moscow by now.

liveandletlive
04-07-2017, 06:14 PM
I believed Ron when he said Trump was dangerous back in 2015. Of course, time and time again Ron has been proven to be correct. Trump is an enemy of liberty.

Madison320
04-07-2017, 06:17 PM
The hatred for Gary Johnson is looking pretty silly right now.

misterx
04-07-2017, 06:20 PM
The hatred for Gary Johnson is looking pretty silly right now.

Nope. I still hate the guy. I can hate more than one person at a time.

Madison320
04-07-2017, 06:22 PM
This is such bull. We all knew Trump might turn out like this, it's not like we had an alternative. Hillary would have already been bombing Moscow by now.
At least with Hillary the disaster won't be blamed on free market capitalism.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 06:22 PM
I believed Ron when he said Trump was dangerous back in 2015. Of course, time and time again Ron has been proven to be correct. Trump is an enemy of liberty.

Ron was called a Hillary supporter on these boards for saying stuff like that.

Madison320
04-07-2017, 06:24 PM
Nope. I still hate the guy. I can hate more than one person at a time.

I disagree but that cracked me up!

phill4paul
04-07-2017, 06:59 PM
I disagree but that cracked me up!

That was pretty damned funny.

phill4paul
04-07-2017, 07:03 PM
...and now we have a broken, empty unpaved airfield in the desert and a great new Supreme Court pick. Boohoo.

You have a president that did not follow the Constitution and just another clown in a gown to say it doesn't matter because "this is what the Constitution reallly means." :rolleyes:

Demigod
04-07-2017, 07:33 PM

This is not true at all ,the airfiled near Hama ( although I forgot the name ) is the main airfield of the Syrian Airforce because of its position it is the only airfield from which planes can give direct assistance to all of the major war theaters Eastern Ghouta,the pocket in Northern Homs, ISIS in Eastern Homs, Western Allepo, Greater Idlib, Eastern Latakia plus I think that all supplies for Deis Zoir start from there before they go to Quamishilo airbase.

It is by far the most important airfield in Syria.

dannno
04-07-2017, 07:45 PM
This is not true at all ,the airfiled near Hama ( although I forgot the name ) is the main airfield of the Syrian Airforce because of its position it is the only airfield from which planes can give direct assistance to all of the major war theaters Eastern Ghouta,the pocket in Northern Homs, ISIS in Eastern Homs, Western Allepo, Greater Idlib, Eastern Latakia plus I think that all supplies for Deis Zoir start from there before they go to Quamishilo airbase.

Sounds like it could be upgraded.

Michael Landon
04-07-2017, 07:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP6CNrzSNhQ

- ML

twomp
04-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Sounds like it could be upgraded.

Wait.... so Trump was doing them a favor?

dannno
04-07-2017, 08:04 PM

Fighter jets took off from the runway today.

Jan2017
04-07-2017, 08:42 PM

Five jets parked in the grass at the airfield didn't get hit -

I got to add . . .

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/81502/ww3_01a_zpszubxvgdl.jpg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/81502/media/ww3_01a_zpszubxvgdl.jpg.html)

If the Russian battleship Admiral Grigorovich is already or close to position - now between the USS Porter and USS Ross and the Syrian coast -
and they left some weeks ago from the Black Sea - they probably presented this to Trump and Tillerson's as their "one last shot" to use the tomahawks.

Giving Putin a one-hour (UK reporting said 30 min.) notice of incoming is now called in Moscow within an "inch" of war.

kahless
04-07-2017, 09:55 PM

More like the liberty politicians and their supporters fail to recognize they will never win elections unless they make massive major media investments on a national scale. That is the only way to counter the propaganda and win a significant amount of voters to win elections. I have been saying that in this forum since 07 with hopes otherwise but obviously it never pans out.

As far as Trump everyone knew he was a gamble that was worth the risk given limited choices. You forget so soon what the limited choices were.

Trump - Despite some contradictory doubletalk he ran on not invading Syria, peace with Russia and was getting bashed as an isolationist over foreign policy statements. Ran as a nationalist, anti-globalist with a strong immigration and trade platform.

Hillary - ran as a known interventionist that wanted to shoot Russia plans out of the sky with a no-fly zone in Syria. Globalist, establishment status quo, supported TPP, need I say more.

Rand Paul - by summer of 15 his campaign was effectively over by his establishment pivot on tax, immigration and BLM. By August 15 it was pretty clear at that point he was not a serious candidate and was using the race to advance his senate campaign while clearly without shadow of a doubt was only running an educational campaign (as observed from his campaign stop speeches). A stepping stone campaign for 2020 due to a predicted Trump loss in 2016.

Daryl Castle - not a serious candidate and no effort being made to run a national campaign. More likely a campaign to advance his radio show.

Gary Johnson - supported a no fly zone in Syria while sounding totally ignorant on Syria. "What is Aleppo? Ran on open borders, pro TPP and had nutty Bill Weld on his ticket. A candidate no average voter would take seriously.

nikcers
04-07-2017, 09:58 PM
More like the liberty politicians and their supporters fail to recognize they will never win elections unless they make massive major media investments on a national scale. That is the only way to counter the propaganda and win a significant amount of voters to win elections. I have been saying that in this forum since 07 with hopes otherwise but obviously it never pans out.

Gary Johnson - supported a no fly zone in Syria while sounding totally ignorant on Syria. "What is Aleppo? Ran on open borders, pro TPP and had nutty Bill Weld on his ticket. A candidate no average voter would take seriously.
All I am asking is for you to consider Gary Johnson as your second choice, what's the harm in that?

dannno
04-08-2017, 03:57 AM

Five jets parked in the grass at the airfield didn't get hit -

That's not the point, they bombed the airfield and left them with a functioning airfield..

H. E. Panqui
04-08-2017, 05:18 AM
Trump is super shallow so it is not like he can hold any ideas in his head for too long. Yeah, we have elected a puppet. Again.:rolleyes:

:cool:

...i'm not sure i like the 'we' stuff....around 60 million americans 'affirmed' ?your goddamned orange republican butthead...around 270 million americans saw fit not to affirm ?your goddamned orange republican butthead... ;)... 'we' really really don't like your orange republican butthead...

Natural Citizen
04-08-2017, 05:20 AM
H. E. Panqui said.....

...goddamned orange republican butthead...goddamned orange republican butthead...

Hey. You ought not use the Lord's name in vain. Repent now, H. E. Panqui. :eek:

H. E. Panqui
04-08-2017, 05:27 AM
H. E. Panqui said.....

Hey. You ought not use the Lord's name in vain. Repent now, H. E. Panqui. :eek:

...pssst...don't tell anyone, but i have super-secret permission from the big one itself... ;)

H. E. Panqui
04-08-2017, 06:21 AM
President Paul wouldn't stand for this $#@!.

:confused:

...RON paul, yes...but RAND paul uttered the following warmongerism at his presidential candidacy announcement: 'In my vision for America, freedom and prosperity at home can only be achieved if we defend against enemies who are dead set on attacking us.Without question we must defend ourselves and American interests from our enemies, but until we name the enemy, we can't win the war.
The enemy is radical Islam. You can't get around it.
And not only will I name the enemy, I will do whatever it takes to defend America from these haters of mankind.
We need a national defense robust enough to defend against all attack, modern enough to deter all enemies, and nimble enough to defend our vital interests. But we also need a foreign policy that protects American interests and encourages stability, not chaos..." http://time.com/3773964/rand-paul-presidential-campaign-launch-speech-transcript/

[...ugh...UGH!!]

ARealConservative
04-08-2017, 06:34 AM
:confused:

...RON paul, yes...but RAND paul uttered the following warmongerism at his presidential candidacy announcement: 'In my vision for America, freedom and prosperity at home can only be achieved if we defend against enemies who are dead set on attacking us.Without question we must defend ourselves and American interests from our enemies, but until we name the enemy, we can't win the war.
The enemy is radical Islam. You can't get around it.
And not only will I name the enemy, I will do whatever it takes to defend America from these haters of mankind.
We need a national defense robust enough to defend against all attack, modern enough to deter all enemies, and nimble enough to defend our vital interests. But we also need a foreign policy that protects American interests and encourages stability, not chaos..." http://time.com/3773964/rand-paul-presidential-campaign-launch-speech-transcript/

[...ugh...UGH!!]

there is nothing wrong with what Rand Paul said here. He nailed it.

klamath
04-08-2017, 07:06 AM

As far as Trump everyone knew he was a gamble that was worth the risk given limited choices. You forget so soon what the limited choices were.

Trump - Despite some contradictory doubletalk he ran on not invading Syria, peace with Russia and was getting bashed as an isolationist over foreign policy statements. Ran as a nationalist, anti-globalist with a strong immigration and trade platform.

Hillary - ran as a known interventionist that wanted to shoot Russia plans out of the sky with a no-fly zone in Syria. Globalist, establishment status quo, supported TPP, need I say more.

Rand Paul - by summer of 15 his campaign was effectively over by his establishment pivot on tax, immigration and BLM. By August 15 it was pretty clear at that point he was not a serious candidate and was using the race to advance his senate campaign while clearly without shadow of a doubt was only running an educational campaign (as observed from his campaign stop speeches). A stepping stone campaign for 2020 due to a predicted Trump loss in 2016.

Daryl Castle - not a serious candidate and no effort being made to run a national campaign. More likely a campaign to advance his radio show.

Gary Johnson - supported a no fly zone in Syria while sounding totally ignorant on Syria. "What is Aleppo? Ran on open borders, pro TPP and had nutty Bill Weld on his ticket. A candidate no average voter would take seriously.Rands campaign wasn't over when YOU started promoting trump on here. Trump had a history of actually supporting the wars, Not what he said in the campaign. Trump is and showed he was ignorant on almost everything and THAT is exactly why he is being so easily molded. All the experienced people knew he had no clue what he was talking about and if he tried to run the country with his knowledge he would go down in flames. That is Trumps biggest fear. He was easy to jump in and save him when he started floundering.
GJ got two national MSN media stories about him, and guess what, they were the only times he made a mistake. All other times he was ignored. When Trump was asked about Syria he was totally ignorant and whined they asked him Trick questions to cover his ignorance.
Trump is YOUR president and you can stand up and defend his actions. Don't fucking say we had no choice now!

merkelstan
04-08-2017, 07:12 AM
there is nothing wrong with what Rand Paul said here. He nailed it.

"Protect American interests" is foreign policy code for taking other people's stuff by force. The only justification for armed violence is SELF DEFENSE.

klamath
04-08-2017, 07:14 AM
Trump WAS like this, you people just wouldn't believe us and there WAS a choice when Trump supporters were allowed to run all over this place.

Mordan
04-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Trump is not the issue. This would have happened with any president, except maybe Rand Paul. Why are emotional dummies making it personnal.

Russian Prime Minister is much wiser

Mr Medvedev said: ‘This military action is a clear indication of the US president’s extreme dependency on the views of the Washington establishment, the one that the new president strongly criticised in his inauguration speech.'

‘Soon after his victory, I noted that everything would depend on how soon Trump’s election promises would be broken by the existing power machine. It took only two and a half months.

phill4paul
04-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Trump is not the issue.

:rolleyes:

Why are emotional dummies making it personnal.

Lol.

kahless
04-08-2017, 07:32 AM
Rands campaign wasn't over when YOU started promoting trump on here. Trump had a history of actually supporting the wars, Not what he said in the campaign. Trump is and showed he was ignorant on almost everything and THAT is exactly why he is being so easily molded. All the experienced people knew he had no clue what he was talking about and if he tried to run the country with his knowledge he would go down in flames. That is Trumps biggest fear. He was easy to jump in and save him when he started floundering.
GJ got two national MSN media stories about him, and guess what, they were the only times he made a mistake. All other times he was ignored. When Trump was asked about Syria he was totally ignorant and whined they asked him Trick questions to cover his ignorance.
Trump is YOUR president and you can stand up and defend his actions. Don't fucking say we had no choice now!

I am not defending his actions. I also did not promote him here but rather came to terms with the reality of Rand's Presidential campaign rather than sit here and be played like a fool.

The votes of the few people in this forum and your blind idol worship do no matter. Capturing the masses for votes to achieve as much legislation as possible using a candidate who is closest to our beliefs is what does matter. The gamble was taken some was lost but not all so far.

Scrapmo
04-08-2017, 07:54 AM

And it would be blamed on a three named, lone wolf, nutjob, patsy. The majority of Americans wouldn't suspect a thing and the VP would get the message.

Jan2017
04-08-2017, 08:02 AM
That's not the point, they bombed the airfield and left them with a functioning airfield..

well, tried to state a fact . . . empty hangers and some jet parts in the ruins with five in the field grass
. . . a repairable airfield in the strategic middle of Syria, and pics of Syrians returning to base Friday -
But no sarin got hit apparently (?) No Russians died
. . . empty hangars hit because a 30 minute scramble off base.
Five Syrian (old) MiGs they went and got parked out in a grass/rock field before pilots took off with what they could.
20 jets were left on base and blown to scrapnel.

That "one inch" the Kremlin talked about . . .
jets were still taking off while the tomahawks were hitting targets.

[queue final scene from ConAir]

Carlybee
04-08-2017, 08:33 AM
When can we admit there are only like 3 actual conservative Republicans?

Jan2017
04-08-2017, 08:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP6CNrzSNhQ

- ML

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWXyxZuB9M4

klamath
04-08-2017, 08:36 AM
I am not defending his actions. I also did not promote him here but rather came to terms with the reality of Rand's Presidential campaign rather than sit here and be played like a fool.

The votes of the few people in this forum and your blind idol worship do no matter. Capturing the masses for votes to achieve as much legislation as possible using a candidate who is closest to our beliefs is what does matter. The gamble was taken some was lost but not all so far. You had blind idol worship for Trump, and now don't have the guts the defend the president we all told you wasn't close to Ron or rand's beliefs. Like I said back then, you might want to see a recruiter. Trump's wars are going to continue.

nikcers
04-08-2017, 08:46 AM
You had blind idol worship for Trump, and now don't have the guts the defend the president we all told you wasn't close to Ron or rand's beliefs. Like I said back then, you might want to see a recruiter. Trump's wars are going to continue.
The worst was the divide and conquer over domestic policies like immigration or trade, or that Trump should be a second choice if Rand Paul doesn't win before the primaries even started. So its not like we even had a chance to make a Rand Paul a vote because he was casting doubt the whole time by pushing the false nationalistic talking points against Rand Paul's fiscal and immigration policies.

Madison320
04-08-2017, 08:47 AM
This is why I wanted Hillary to win. With Hillary plus the coming economic collapse we might get rand in 2020. With trump and the collapse we get sanders in 2020.

nikcers
04-08-2017, 08:52 AM
This is why I wanted Hillary to win. With Hillary plus the coming economic collapse we might get rand in 2020. With trump and the collapse we get sanders in 2020.
This is going to be Bernie Sanders on steroids though, look for the "anti war" left in 2018, while the Bill Kristol of the Republican party brag about getting rid of the Ron Paul's by activating their Trump card.

klamath
04-08-2017, 08:55 AM
The worst was the divide and conquer over domestic policies like immigration or trade, or that Trump should be a second choice if Rand Paul doesn't win before the primaries even started. So its not like we even had a chance to make a Rand Paul a vote because he was casting doubt the whole time by pushing the false nationalistic talking points against Rand Paul's fiscal and immigration policies. Basically we had people on here that elevated Rands Mexican illegal stand and talking to Blacks about rioting, to a horrific war crime, yet pushed a guy that will unilaterally declare wars and kill thousands. Some really sick priorities.

Mordan
04-08-2017, 11:00 AM
And it would be blamed on a three named, lone wolf, nutjob, patsy. The majority of Americans wouldn't suspect a thing and the VP would get the message.

There is a high probability. Nickers, CPUd, Klamath are the useful idiots. Trump folded like Russian's prime minister Medvedev wisely analysed

Mr Medvedev said: ‘This military action is a clear indication of the US president’s extreme dependency on the views of the Washington establishment, the one that the new president strongly criticised in his inauguration speech.'

‘Soon after his victory, I noted that everything would depend on how soon Trump’s election promises would be broken by the existing power machine. It took only two and a half months.

Working Poor
04-08-2017, 11:04 AM
And there's not a $#@!ing thing you can or will do about it.

Now, $#@! off and move along.

Sincerely,

Government

Yea been knowing that for a long time now....as always *&^% you too government.

klamath
04-08-2017, 02:03 PM
There is a high probability. Nickers, CPUd, Klamath are the useful idiots. Trump folded like Russian's prime minister Medvedev wisely analysed
There is a very high probability Mordan is an unuseful idiot.

opal
04-08-2017, 03:41 PM

me too.. but used absentee ballot so writing in and taking a pic was fine here

Pizzo
04-08-2017, 03:45 PM

Way to minimize dropping bombs on a sovereign nation. Un fucking real.

phill4paul
04-08-2017, 03:49 PM
There is a very high probability Mordan is an unuseful idiot.

"Idiot Savant" is the proper term. However, politics is not the arena in which he exhibits his brilliance. I have no idea what particular area it would be. Probably Extreme Midget Wrestling Federation statistics.

timosman
04-08-2017, 03:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

jmdrake
04-08-2017, 03:55 PM
President Paul wouldn't stand for this $#@!.

Not to worry. The Diebold voting machines would make sure that Ron Paul would never have to worry about being assassinated.

dannno
04-08-2017, 04:57 PM

Well, it was pretty minimal, but I guess some people thought it looked 'beautiful' on TV. Do you have an explanation or that? Why did they bomb the airstrip and leave them with a working airstrip?

Pizzo
04-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Well, it was pretty minimal, but I guess some people thought it looked 'beautiful' on TV. Do you have an explanation or that? Why did they bomb the airstrip and leave them with a working airstrip?

Really it doesn't matter. It's an act of war and makes the neocons and globalists happy. Maybe Trump thinks it's enough to make him look strong, but not completely evil because there weren't "high" casualties. Who knows how these psychotic warmongers justify their behavior to themselves. I'm just pretty surprised and disappointed to see long time posters minimize it. I doubt anyone did the same for Trump's predecessors. Why does he get the benefit of the doubt? Because AJ thinks it's genius?

undergroundrr
04-08-2017, 05:12 PM
That "one inch" the Kremlin talked about . . .
jets were still taking off while the tomahawks were hitting targets.

https://cmgajcluckovich.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/lk040917_color.jpg

dannno
04-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Maybe he did it to teach Ivanka a lesson. Blow up an empty airfield, let the media sensationalize the whole thing, then when Ivanka finds out it was all for not she can stay the fuck out of it next time, and not encourage her husband. Oh, and maybe she will finally let her husband get laid.

I'm hearing through progressive channels that they are actually starting to lean toward the gas attacks not being from Assad, I was never able to get through to them when Obama was in office.

twomp
04-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Maybe he did it to teach Ivanka a lesson. Blow up an empty airfield, let the media sensationalize the whole thing, then when Ivanka finds out it was all for not she can stay the $#@! out of it next time, and not encourage her husband. Oh, and maybe she will finally let her husband get laid.

I'm hearing through progressive channels that they are actually starting to lean toward the gas attacks not being from Assad, I was never able to get through to them when Obama was in office.

Trump must be the smartest person in the world to you huh? Everything he does has some deep meaning and life lesson attached to it. So wise, so smart!!

timosman
04-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Maybe he did it to teach Ivanka a lesson. Blow up an empty airfield, let the media sensationalize the whole thing, then when Ivanka finds out it was all for not she can stay the fuck out of it next time, and not encourage her husband. Oh, and maybe she will finally let her husband get laid.

You are absolutely correct, this is a small price to pay for getting the first family affairs in order. /sarcasm

twomp
04-08-2017, 06:37 PM
You are absolutely correct, this is a small price to pay for getting the first family affairs in order.

https://img.memesuper.com/f1623552014479bc2c8b729c47224181_jean-luc-picard-oh-ffs-meme-ffs_500-328.jpeg

Trump supporter logic. Using the United States army to bomb a sovereign country as a family lesson is okay with them!

AuH20
04-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Maybe he did it to teach Ivanka a lesson. Blow up an empty airfield, let the media sensationalize the whole thing, then when Ivanka finds out it was all for not she can stay the $#@! out of it next time, and not encourage her husband. Oh, and maybe she will finally let her husband get laid.

He would be a time traveler if this theory was correct. LOL

timosman
04-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Trump supporter logic. Using the United States army to bomb a sovereign country as a family lesson is okay with them!

Where is your logic? Even a Trump supporter would not make this argument. I am sorry for not putting /s in my post. It seems the tensions are running high today and people are getting slowly off their rockers.

twomp
04-08-2017, 06:45 PM
Where is your logic? Even a Trump supporter would not make this argument. I am sorry for not putting /s in my post. It seems the tensions are running high today and people are getting slowly off their rockers.

Actually a Trump supporter DID make this argument but my bad for not detecting your sarcasm. +rep

Mordan
04-09-2017, 05:07 AM
danno what Trump did certainly is up for interpretation. But as Cernovich twitted. His supporters are not useful idiots. We have our own critical minds.
klamath I beg to disagree. I might be unuseful for your hardcore lalaland libertarian dreams' implementations. However I am no idiot concerning Trump. I supported him because he was the best candidate to destroy the media and red pilled many people. Thanks to Trump many red necks see Rand Paul upvoted to 8k on Reddit The Donald.
I did not support strikes on Syria. But I am smart enough to understand why he was pushed and eventually decided to strike.

LibertyEagle
04-09-2017, 05:21 AM

Which one would have best given you the world government that you are seeking?

H. E. Panqui
04-09-2017, 05:50 AM

...hopefully someday ?you republicans [and democrats too---but there aren't any here, tmk] get the memo that ?your stinking ($)elections are fraudulent...and that participating in these fraudulent ($)elections is terribly destructive to any honest attempt to improve the mi$erable exi$ting order...

...if you want to/must participate in ($)elections/voting for 'legitimate' local issues, etc...please consider writing F@#& YOU! (in extra heavy lead) in the write-in box of any political race where they offer you nothing but republicrats (that's all of them ime)..

...stop voting for/affirming the stinking republicans and democrats, it only encourages the gd fools...one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind...

jmdrake
04-09-2017, 06:49 AM
When can we admit there are only like 3 actual conservative Republicans?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/76352247.jpg

merkelstan
04-09-2017, 07:42 AM
To put things INTO PERSPECTIVE
http://img.pr0gramm.com/2017/04/09/0bd9ca999faf0bd9.png

ARealConservative
04-09-2017, 08:28 AM
"Protect American interests" is foreign policy code for taking other people's stuff by force. The only justification for armed violence is SELF DEFENSE.

bullshit.

in Rand's case - it is trying move us back into an America First outlook on foreign policy.

Jan2017
04-09-2017, 05:18 PM

Here's a Russian Su-22 purportedly taking off "post US strike" . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4r35SnvNmI

This says (in subtitles) the runway was cleared and operational "by noon" [after 3:45am local time attack]
(that second word in Russian title is "Tomahawk")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWcXkgyzio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWcXkgyzio

It also says (in subtitles) it is verified that the chemical agent attack in Idlib province "was organized" by "the Jabhat an-Nusra militants"
also, a video shot of a Raytheon label on a fragment about a minute and a half in.

merkelstan
04-09-2017, 06:56 PM
bull$#@!.

in Rand's case - it is trying move us back into an America First outlook on foreign policy.

LOL - And it was a Germany First outlook on foreign policy to invade Poland? And it was justifiable because it was in 'German Interests'?

Mordan
04-10-2017, 04:06 AM
LOL - And it was a Germany First outlook on foreign policy to invade Poland? And it was justifiable because it was in 'German Interests'?

Go away sock puppet. This forum is overrun with new fake accounts.. How can a Mars 2017 account have so much rep. This rep has becoming meaningless. Seems you can print reputation at will.

I want to see only replies from people verified as true members.

H. E. Panqui
04-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Go away sock puppet. This forum is overrun with new fake accounts.. How can a Mars 2017 account have so much rep. This rep has becoming meaningless. Seems you can print reputation at will.

:rolleyes:

...any post which exposes trumplings as gd fools, apologists for warmongers and terrorists, etc., is generated by 'fake members' the same way any news that exposes trump is 'fake news'... :rolleyes:

...you republicans need a place just for yourselves...the same way little leaguers need a league of their own...

shakey1
04-10-2017, 09:54 AM
So, I hope it is now perfectly clear...

yes, yes... for quite some time now.:(:mad:

merkelstan
04-10-2017, 05:10 PM

I guess even the lowest forms of attack can be a springboard for a 'teaching moment'. So here's my best shot:

First off I'll address a side-issue: neither you nor ARealConservative have responded to my argument. Both resorted to name calling. This is a reliable sign that my comment about the immorality of War in pursuit of "national interests" triggered a deep cognitive dissonance -- Part of your brain knows I'm right, but your ego has erected an emergency wall to full realization of this, so you reflexively attack my person. Please stop being dishonest with yourself, friends.

Secondly, my high reputation with few posts probably results from my posts on a Ron Paul forum reflecting RON PAUL's OPINIONS. So let's take a quick look at those. What kind of war does Ron Paul consider justifiable?

"The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence. All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals. Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense." - Ron Paul, Freedom Under Siege (1987)

Ron Paul explicitly has pointed-to the perverse code-speak of "national interest" in foreign policy as a cover for the interests of special interest groups connected to policy makers. I didn't find the best quote of this but this at least indicates the direction of his thinking:

"Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts ... not privileged government contracts to the military-industrial complex, and a foreign policy controlled by corporate interests and overseas investments." - Ron Paul, Has Capitalism Failed? (2002)

"Special interests and the demented philosophy of conquest have driven most wars throughout history." - Ron Paul, Statement on the Iraq War Resolution (February 14, 2007)

"Imagine [...] that thousands of armed foreign troops were constantly patrolling American streets in military vehicles. Imagine they were here under the auspices of "keeping us safe" or "promoting democracy" or "protecting their strategic interests." - Ron Paul, Imagine (2009)

So to summarize, saying that you are pursuing your "interests" as a justification for raping your neighbors wife (I needed sex!) stealing your neighbors car (It's in my interest to have a car!) or killing his dog (I was interested in seeing what it felt like!) is immoral and evil. Just as is your defense of it.

ARealConservative
04-10-2017, 05:18 PM

you are comparing words with actions.

fucking nut jobs all over the place these days

merkelstan
04-10-2017, 07:59 PM
you are comparing words with actions.

$#@!ing nut jobs all over the place these days

"But ponies are not toothbrushes"

We were discussing illegitmate justifications for war, which Rand Paul offered. So yes, words are the subject.

ARealConservative
04-10-2017, 08:20 PM
"But ponies are not toothbrushes"

We were discussing illegitmate justifications for war, which Rand Paul offered. So yes, words are the subject.
illegitimate justifications are words - war is an action and the subject of our debate.

~$#@!ing nut jobs all over the place these days

Jan2017
04-11-2017, 08:39 AM
In addition to words . . . and the pictures and videos
what are gonna be the "numbers" to help make it all crystal clear for the Syrian scorecard (?)

Trump batting average ? .983
(a solid 58 hits out of 59 tries, using stats from US scorekeepers like Brian Williams maybe)

Trump spent how much in operational costs and weapons in this day (?)
Trump ever get to spend more in a day (?)

Jus' wonderin'

acptulsa
04-11-2017, 09:08 AM

Why are you acting like you didn't seek it out yourself?

You were told what you were supporting and you went into full bitch mode in defense of it. Now you have your One World Government, and rather than be happy and pleasant about your victory, here you are continuing to spit vitriol at people who you wrongly believe to love One World Government as much as you do, but prefer a different figurehead than the one you like.

'I did the bidding of the One World Government, and responded to the false flag by killing children, because my daughter told me to.' Oh, you're so right. What a delightful and charming figurehead you chose for this One World Government! Who couldn't be charmed by a figurehead who so loves his daughter that he'll kill innocent civilians on her whim (and cop a feel of her hips every chance he gets)...

euphemia
04-11-2017, 11:15 AM
I am glad that I am not saved by the grace of government, but by the grace of God. The quality of my life and relationships are not affected by what government does. It can definitely make it more expensive, but I am still free to love and be loved by family and friends.

acptulsa
04-11-2017, 11:20 AM
I am glad that I am not saved by the grace of government, but by the grace of God. The quality of my life and relationships are not affected by what government does. It can definitely make it more expensive, but I am still free to love and be loved by family and friends.

The quality of your life is not affected by what this government does? That's a neat trick. You should be so kind as to let us in on your secret.

So, while you are basking fat and happy in your faith, what of your brothers and sisters in Syria? Is it not true that what you do for (or unto) the least of these innocent bystanders in Syria, you do unto Him?

Anti Federalist
04-11-2017, 11:29 AM
The quality of your life is not affected by what this government does? That's a neat trick. You should be so kind as to let us in on your secret.

So, while you are basking fat and happy in your faith, what of your brothers and sisters in Syria? Is it not true that what you do for (or unto) the least of these innocent bystanders in Syria, you do unto Him?

Good to see you...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...wish I could ignore government as well.

Kind of tough when these assholes are hut hutting around all over...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/60/f4/b7/60f4b7c97331c40fd9d3b8464344e8a8.jpg

jllundqu
04-11-2017, 11:39 AM
I guess even the lowest forms of attack can be a springboard for a 'teaching moment'. So here's my best shot:

First off I'll address a side-issue: neither you nor ARealConservative have responded to my argument. Both resorted to name calling. This is a reliable sign that my comment about the immorality of War in pursuit of "national interests" triggered a deep cognitive dissonance -- Part of your brain knows I'm right, but your ego has erected an emergency wall to full realization of this, so you reflexively attack my person. Please stop being dishonest with yourself, friends.

Secondly, my high reputation with few posts probably results from my posts on a Ron Paul forum reflecting RON PAUL's OPINIONS. So let's take a quick look at those. What kind of war does Ron Paul consider justifiable?

"The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence. All initiation of force is a violation of someone else's rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it's supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals. Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense." - Ron Paul, Freedom Under Siege (1987)

Ron Paul explicitly has pointed-to the perverse code-speak of "national interest" in foreign policy as a cover for the interests of special interest groups connected to policy makers. I didn't find the best quote of this but this at least indicates the direction of his thinking:

"Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts ... not privileged government contracts to the military-industrial complex, and a foreign policy controlled by corporate interests and overseas investments." - Ron Paul, Has Capitalism Failed? (2002)

"Special interests and the demented philosophy of conquest have driven most wars throughout history." - Ron Paul, Statement on the Iraq War Resolution (February 14, 2007)

"Imagine [...] that thousands of armed foreign troops were constantly patrolling American streets in military vehicles. Imagine they were here under the auspices of "keeping us safe" or "promoting democracy" or "protecting their strategic interests." - Ron Paul, Imagine (2009)

So to summarize, saying that you are pursuing your "interests" as a justification for raping your neighbors wife (I needed sex!) stealing your neighbors car (It's in my interest to have a car!) or killing his dog (I was interested in seeing what it felt like!) is immoral and evil. Just as is your defense of it.

https://blogsimages.adobe.com/jnack/files/2014/01/Beginningsmicdrop.gif

It appears cognitive dissonance is not only a defense mechanism of the trumpkin, but it is actually an ideal they strive for!

dannno
04-11-2017, 11:51 AM
responded to the false flag by killing children, because my daughter told me to.

Actually he hit an airforce base, gave them prior warning, everybody including much of the equipment was evacuated and the airstrip was totally functional by noon the very next day.

It's not like a he hit a fucking school or something.

IF children died, that is unfortunate, but who the hell keeps children so close to a military airstrip?? If I were you I wouldn't waste your political capital on this.

I was against the attack, but I also see how the attack caused Trump to gain massive amounts of political capital both domestically and abroad, which he may be able to use to save millions of lives.

Or he could have not attacked, been called a Russian stooge and gotten slammed by the media, at which point they probably would have started impeachment proceedings and we can have someone like Hillary get us into the latest boondoggle.

Sorry, I like liberty, but I also don't like military boondoggles and people who are intelligent have a strong preference for Trump over those who are totally run by the deep state. Be thankful we have somebody there pushing back and hope for the best rather than joining the deep state and focusing on how you can get rid of Trump. I'm damn sure Rand prefers that Trump is in office over Hillary, and he will get a lot more done and the country will end up being much better off than it would have been otherwise.

Jan2017
04-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Actually he hit an airforce base, gave them prior warning, everybody including much of the equipment was evacuated and the airstrip was totally functional by noon the very next day.

For the record functional by noon same day . . . 3:45am was local time of US 8:45pm EDT tomahawk strike.

Jus' over eight hours down time . . .

The Su-22: The Plane That Dropped Chemical Weapons in Syria?
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-su-22-the-plane-dropped-chemical-weapons-syria-20084

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFkvZkpB2fw

r3volution 3.0
04-16-2017, 05:38 PM

The one in which the sans culottes neither vote nor bitch.