PDA

View Full Version : MAGA on Life Support; Internal Coup Almost Complete

Pages : [1] 2

AuH20
04-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Glad to be back. The merciful wishes of admin is appreciated. So have I been proved right or what?

I've been tweeting like a madman about the recent treachery. With Flynn gone and Bannon exiled, this administration will likely adopt the worst impulses of both the Obama and Bush Administration. Bannon needs to get off this sinking ship before it sinks, since it flies a different flag.

Read these if you want to get an idea what's going on.

Superfluous Man
04-07-2017, 10:53 AM
So have I been proved right or what?

Satire?

AuH20
04-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Satire?

Trump's administration has been taken over by hostile interests. The Flynn hit was internally orchestrated by Obama personnel/Goldmanites/Neocons and then McMaster moved in. Bannon has been fighting tooth and nail with McMaster in the NSC meetings. That's why he was downgraded off the council. Bannon objected to military force with such dubious intel.

Superfluous Man
04-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Trump's administration has been taken over by hostile interests. The Flynn hit was internally orchestrated by Obama personnel/Goldmanites/Neocons and then McMaster moved in. Bannon has been fighting tooth and nail with McMaster in the NSC meetings. That's why he was downgraded off the council. Bannon objected to military force with such dubious intel.

Are you under the impression that Bannon is or ever was a noninterventionist?

dannno
04-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Satire?

He thinks the Jews run the world and they infiltrated the Trump admin via his son-in-law.

CPUd

If they were such a problem, why did President Donald choose them for his team? Didn't he run on being able to hire the best people?

AuH20

Bannon is not a bloodthirsty neocon. He knows that there is no vital national interest in attacking Assad who has the rebel islamicists pinned down to the West.

brushfire
http://i.imgur.com/haimkDf.gif

Could a moron not see this coming from a mile away? There's your outsider people. There's enough swamp for everyone.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:02 AM
If they were such a problem, why did President Donald choose them for his team? Didn't he run on being able to hire the best people?

Ivanka. Daddy's blind spot.

dannno
04-07-2017, 11:02 AM

He was against regime change and policing the world, I think he was ok with intervening and taking out ISIS.

TheCount
04-07-2017, 11:06 AM
I've been tweeting like a madman about the recent treachery. With Flynn gone and Bannon exiled, this administration will likely adopt the worst impulses of both the Obama and Bush Administration. Bannon needs to get off this sinking ship before it sinks, since it flies a different flag.It's not a coup for Trump and Bannon to do the shit that they plainly said during the campaign that they would do after taking power. You - and others like you - only deluded yourself into thinking that they would do otherwise.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:11 AM
It's not a coup for Trump and Bannon to do the $#@! that they plainly said during the campaign that they would do after taking power. You - and others like you - only deluded yourself into thinking that they would do otherwise.

Bannon wants to deconstruct the administrative state and then you have Jared Kushner pushing back with a streamlining initiative. Do you think Steve is going to endure this abuse? Then Kushner has the gall to invite Zeke Emmanuel (the Ocare architect) as a consultant to 'improve' the Trump healthcare bill. Where do you think this is all going?

We have two sides pitted in a bitter war and the Bannon faction is on his last leg. Ivanka/Kushner/Cohn/Powell has nearly taken over day to day operations of the WH. Even look for Kevin McCarthy or Gary Cohn to take a stab at the Chief of Staff position if Priebus is ousted.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Funny but true.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Amen.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:27 AM
You can't save the Trump Admin. It's over. The damage is irreparable.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:29 AM
The look of a man both disappointed and bewildered.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:30 AM
This kid is bad news.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C806EzsUIAIQSyN.jpg

CPUd
04-07-2017, 11:39 AM
As our president shows himself to be the war hawk we all knew he was, there are still some who are governed by principle:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/850383172030177283

dannno
04-07-2017, 11:39 AM

Just so everybody knows, this guy was periscoping all day yesterday from early in the morning until almost midnight trying to stop this from happening.

Athan
04-07-2017, 11:40 AM
I've been following the possibility of this angle. Time will tell how accurate it is and the validity. Syria may be a turning point if the American public gets ass mad at Trump. I think perhaps we can turn the neocons into being radioactive.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:43 AM
Hail to the Chieftess.

O’Brien also had the Kushner rise pegged in January, when he participated in a Politico roundtable of Trump biographers:

Tim O’Brien: At the end of the day, the two most powerful people in his White House, other than him, are going to be Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, and they’re going to have the final say on everything. And whatever Gary Cohn or Rex Tillerson or Gen. Mattis or Jeff Sessions or Steve Bannon has to say, it will all end up getting filtered through Javanka.

Michael Kruse: Did you just say “Javanka”?

O’Brien: Yeah. Other than those two, he won’t listen to anyone in a meaningful way, and he never has listened to anyone outside of his core group and family at the Trump Organization for decades, and that’s not going to change.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:44 AM
With Javanka running things, Trump could hit Bush approval numbers before he's done. We won't get the wall or any of the meaty policy items that Trump promised.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 11:46 AM
"If I say do it, they're gonna do it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu4IC-UAIzY

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Trump wasn't "corrupted," he was garbage from day 1.

But, hey, it's progress: as least the Trumpers are willing to openly criticize him now.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:51 AM

timosman
04-07-2017, 11:52 AM
This kid is bad news.

He is a cuck and an enabler. The bitch runs wild.:cool:

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:54 AM

AuH20
04-07-2017, 11:59 AM

But, hey, it's progress: as least the Trumpers are willing to openly criticize him now.

Trump was a hollow vessel to be imbued with policy proposals. He's never been an idealogue with well thought out convictions. But our guys lost the influence battle. Ivanka and her mate are essentially co-presidents since the Don is too lazy to do his own fact finding.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 11:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qGVCymW.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frNW8Zan2vw

timosman
04-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Trump was a hollow vessel to be imbued with policy proposals. He's never been an idealogue with well thought out convictions. But our guys lost the influence battle. Ivanka and her mate are essentially co-presidents since the Don is too lazy to do his own fact finding.

My daughter would never betray me! I can trust her completely. She is extremely smart! In fact she's been running the business the whole time. Now, watch this drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Athan
04-07-2017, 12:08 PM

To be fair, what has been going on until now has been just mindless and feral squabbling and booty blasted behavior. NOW we have military actions against another state that is unjustified and clearly unconstitutional (not like that ever stopped recent presidents before with Lybia, Syria, and Iraq all the way to Truman.) It isn't that the Trump supporters didn't want to criticize him, it is that Trump was being criticized to such a ridiculous degree that wasn't warranted for actions that were mostly fictitious bull$hit from the lying media that got us into Iraq. Keep this in mind, they were lobbying accusations that russians hacked the elections when we there was CLEAR evidence that Hillary rigged the primary and the media was suspiciously acting like part of her campaign arm, blurted formally closely guarded nuclear secrets on LIVE TV for Russians to be aware of, and other ridiculous crimes like pay for play and others.

You aren't giving Ron Paul people any fukin credit.

It isn't that people didn't want to criticize; it is just a lot of people, myself included just found much of the criticism unfair, politically motivated by supporters of the deep state, and clearly biased. You can't really claim you were right, you never stopped to consider people found more danger of this type of activity we are seeing now from an unchecked and criminal clinton. Who if was elected, we would have seen "your a misogynist" behind ever retort to shut down any criticism of her warmongering.

NOW we have an act worthy of what all the hissy fit temper tantrums we became exhausted of before. Massie's concerns have always been what most of this forums users concerns have been.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:09 PM
You'll tear your eyeballs out after reading this.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/who-is-dina-powell/

Like Ivanka Trump, Powell assumed a high-profile, powerful role at a young age.
At 29, Powell became the youngest-ever assistant to the president for presidential personnel, heading up all of the Bush White House's decisions on appointments. There, she worked alongside Margaret Spellings, then the White House domestic policy adviser, and later, education secretary.

Newly elected Wyoming Congresswoman Liz Cheney, daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, touted Powell's background in 2005 as a key asset for the administration.

"She is such an effective spokesperson for us, because she speaks Arabic and is an Arab woman and can stand up as a role model and as somebody who can defuse some of the misperceptions," Cheney had told The Washington Post. "She can lay out what our policy is and defend that at length."
Powell also served as right-hand woman to Karen Hughes, then the under secretary of state for public diplomacy and public affairs.

"I'll never forget, we were meeting with the King of Saudi Arabia. It was our first visit and there was a translator in the room," Hughes recalled. "The King said something and Dina reacted -- I think she laughed -- and I'll never forget the look on the face of the king when he realized this beautiful young woman spoke Arabic. It was a priceless moment."

When Powell left the State Department for a new opportunity at Goldman Sachs in 2007, then Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice praised her ability to foster relationships.

"She restarted exchanges with Iran in ways that I thought not possible," Rice had told The Washington Post. "I'm really sorry to lose her. She is fantastic ... She had so many ideas. There are people who have ideas but can't execute them. She really executed them."

Powell led Goldman Sachs' Impact Investing business and the Environmental Markets Group, and was president of the Goldman Sachs Foundation, where she oversaw the 10,000 Women and 10,000 Small Businesses initiatives.

Hillary Clinton herself praised the foundation's work contributing to the global body of research on women's economic contributions internationally in a 2014 speech.

She weaseled her way in as deputy National Security adviser. What are her credentials again?

twomp
04-07-2017, 12:10 PM
So have I been proved right or what?

You said a Trump win would end the deep state. The bankers and neocons would be vanquished and champagne would fall from the heavens. So you are pretty fking wrong. Next time start with something less difficult like "tomorrow will be Saturday."

Then you can come back and gloat. fking genius...

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:11 PM
You said a Trump win would end the deep state. The bankers and neocons would be vanquished and champagne would fall from the heavens. So you are pretty fking wrong. Next time start with something less difficult like "tomorrow will be Saturday."

Then you can come back and gloat. **********....

I never said that. With Bannon and Flynn advising and guiding the POTUS, there was legitimate hope to change some things. That hope is gone. Nobody voted for this Javanka garbage.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 12:11 PM
Reaction to the reaction, though I do not personally agree with all of the content:

Trump's Troll Army Isn't Ready for War in Syria
The alt-right crowd breaks with the president.
By BEN SCHRECKINGER April 07, 2017

The fractured elements of what was once called the alt-right were unified once more on Thursday night in condemning Donald Trump’s airstrike in Syria as a mistake. Or as Milo Yiannopoulos put it, “FAKE and GAY.”

This loose confederation of Web-savvy, anti-establishment right-wingers formed an important vanguard of Trump’s online support in last year’s election, and its unified opposition to the airstrike forewarns a political downside to intervention in Syria. While foreign wars tend to boost presidents’ popularity in the short term, Trump risks losing the segments of his base that flocked to his isolationist, “America First” message.

In addition to its nationalist, anti-interventionist and anti-“globalist” views, the alt-right and its fellow travelers have also displayed a marked affinity for Syria’s ally Russia, whose government has returned the love by tweeting images of the alt-right's mascot, Pepe the Frog, from official accounts. In reacting to the airstrikes, leaders of the movement placed those ideological reflexes over their personal loyalty to Trump.

Most noteworthy were the herculean efforts of blogger Mike Cernovich, who took to the livestreaming application Periscope to rally opposition to the strike in a marathon session that went on for several hours.

Just days after Donald Trump Jr. suggested he be given a Pulitzer Prize, Cernovich tweeted, “Sources telling me U.S. attack in Syria planned for tonight, we must stop! #NoMoreWar,” at 7:40 pm Eastern time, an hour and a half before NBC News broke the news of the airstrike.

During the course of the livestream Cernovich — at times holding his infant daughter Cyra in his arms — blamed a variety of actors for fomenting the conflict. “They want war. Deep state, all these people want it, man,” he said. Of the media, he said, “They’re trying to con Trump into believing the people want war.”

Cernovich also expressed his belief that Syrian dictator Bashar Assad had been framed for the chemical attack, though he had not decided by whom. “It was probably ISIS did it to themselves,” he said on the livestream, while also tweeting, “Did McCain give ‘moderate rebels’ (ISIS) in Syria poison gas and Hollywood style film equipment?”

Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, founder of pro-Trump “Western chauvinist fraternal organization” the Proud Boys, joined Cernovich as a guest via Skype, and shared his skepticism. To illustrate a parallel from his own life, McInnes recounted a story in which he said a female friend accused a man of rape and McInnes violently confronted the man, only to be convinced by the man’s incredulous response that he was not guilty of rape. (In a text message, McInnes, who left Vice a decade ago, maintained his skepticism about the source of the chemical weapons attack but signaled support for Trump’s response).

Earlier in the day, alt-right online philosopher Stefan Molyneux also joined Cernovich to condemn the action and question whether Assad was really responsible for the chemical weapons attack.

Other callers offered even more disturbing theories. One man expressed his concern that the “deep state” had approached Trump and threatened to kill him and his family if he did not get in line and voiced his suspicion that “the whole thing” could be traced back to Barack Obama’s national security adviser, Susan Rice. “Yeah, could be,” responded Cernovich.

Others who have been associated with the alt-right were similarly dismayed by the news.

Yiannopoulos — who has kept a low profile since losing a CPAC speaking gig and a six-figure book deal over revelations that he once spoke favorably of pederasty — declined to elaborate on a text message describing the airstrike as “FAKE and GAY.”

White nationalist Richard Spencer, whose embrace of hard-core racism has led Yiannopoulos and others to distance themselves from the “alt-right” label, displayed no such reticence, calling the strike “a sad, shocking and deeply frustrating moment.”

“I condemn the strikes,” he said. “I’m going to wait and see. Perhaps Trump is slapping Assad across the nose and won’t go further. Perhaps Russia was informed of the attacks. Worst-case scenario: We’re replaying the 2000s: A conservative comes to office on a populist message and becomes a globalist and neocon shill. Again, I’ll wait and see but I’m prepared to denounce Trump."

Spencer was not alone in vacillating between condemnations of the strike and expressing hope that Trump will not take further action against Assad. The anonymous alt-right Twitter troll Ricky Vaughn tweeted, “THERE IS NO ENDGAME IN SYRIA if we remove Assad. No leader that can hold together that country.” He also tweeted, “Hoping this is 88D chess giving Trump political space and an excuse for meeting with and negotiating with Putin.”

Over on The_Donald subreddit, a central hangout for Trump’s alt-right fans, debate raged all night. One poster attempted to douse the discontent by writing, “Calm the fuck down all you concern trolls. This isnt WWW3 - its trump putting America first. We need to stop Assad from killing his people. They flee and guess where they are going?” The /pol/ section of the message board site 4Chan, another hotbed of online Trump support, was similarly torn asunder by the news, with one poster writing, “/pol/ hates Trump now. What happened?”

Meanwhile, internet troll Charles Johnson was not prepared to accept that the U.S. really had struck at Assad, saying that a source at CENTCOM told him the strike had actually targeted the Islamic State. “I’m very skeptical of any claims made in the media on military matters,” he said. “Especially since the Iraq War.”

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/trump-alt-right-syria-war-214998

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:15 PM

timosman
04-07-2017, 12:17 PM
You'll tear your eyeballs out after reading this.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/who-is-dina-powell/

She weaseled her way in as deputy National Security adviser. What are her credentials again?

Dina Habib Powell? She's from the Middle East and a great lay. If Hillary had her instead of Huma she would be in the White House now.:cool:

Athan
04-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Dina Habib Powell? She's from the Middle East and a great lay. If Hillary had her instead of Huma she would be in the White House now.:cool:

Why not both? I mean if you are a politically powerful lesbo, you can have all sorts of spies and whores each night.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Steve needs to lead the anti-Trump forces if DJT has gone over to the dark side. But I bet they made him sign a NDA.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Satire?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Superfluous Man again.

timosman
04-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Why not both? I mean if you are a politically powerful lesbo, you can have all sorts of spies and whores each night.

How about a wrestling match - Huma vs. Dina? I would be betting Dina.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:30 PM
This headline sums it all up. Salon cheering on Kushner.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8xwzquXsAAuRpK.jpg

CPUd
04-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Steve needs to lead the anti-Trump forces if DJT has gone over to the dark side. But I bet they made him sign a NDA.

"gone over to the dark side?"

That's where he started from.

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 12:31 PM
To be fair, what has been going on until now has been just mindless and feral squabbling and booty blasted behavior. NOW we have military actions against another state that is unjustified and clearly unconstitutional

But that was entirely predictable. All you had to do was look at Trump's record.

...but the Trump people didn't want to do that.

If I had a dime for every time I heard "...but he hasn't actually done anything yet!" I'd have to enough to pay for those tomahawks.

It isn't that the Trump supporters didn't want to criticize him, it is that Trump was being criticized to such a ridiculous degree that wasn't warranted for actions that were mostly fictitious bull$hit from the lying media that got us into Iraq. Keep this in mind, they were lobbying accusations that russians hacked the elections when we there was CLEAR evidence that Hillary rigged the primary and the media was suspiciously acting like part of her campaign arm, blurted formally closely guarded nuclear secrets on LIVE TV for Russians to be aware of, and other ridiculous crimes like pay for play and others.

On RPF, at least, criticism of Trump began with the issues.

Article after article was posted quoting Trump saying outrageously anti-liberty things.

No one cared.

You aren't giving Ron Paul people any fukin credit.

It isn't that people didn't want to criticize; it is just a lot of people, myself included just found much of the criticism unfair, politically motivated by supporters of the deep state, and clearly biased.

Yes, it was politically motivated; we libertarians have a political motive to criticize people who endorse pointless wars of aggression, corporate bailouts, socialized medicine, the PATRIOT Act, and all the other things Trump was on record supporting from day 1. But Trump people called anyone criticizing Trump a Hillary supporter (or deep state shill, once that jargon came on the scene), and ignored/explained away the substance of the issues (..but he hasn't done anything yet!).

people found more danger of this type of activity we are seeing now from an unchecked and criminal clinton

Clinton would've meant divided government; she'd have been more checked then Trump is now.

Athan
04-07-2017, 12:31 PM
How about a wrestling match - Huma vs. Dina? I would be betting Dina.

Nude and in a pool of massage oil? I'm all for such a wrestling match, sir. Fund it.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Kushner pushing for war? Tough words for such a delicate kid. Maybe he should listen to the grizzled Navy vet next time.

Two sources close to Bannon told me the former Breitbart executive chairman argued against the strike — not because of its questionable constitutionality, but on the grounds that it doesn’t advance Trump’s America First doctrine. “Steve doesn’t think we belong there,” one Bannon ally told me. Bannon’s position lost out to those inside the White House, including Jared Kushner, who argued Trump needed to punish the Assad regime.

dannno
04-07-2017, 12:34 PM
But that was entirely predictable. All you had to do was look at Trump's record.

https://ssl.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170407073950-donald-trump-syria-tweet-2013-super-169.jpg

twomp
04-07-2017, 12:36 PM
I never said that. With Bannon and Flynn advising and guiding the POTUS, there was legitimate hope to change some things. That hope is gone. Nobody voted for this Javanka garbage.

Oh yeah, who could have foreseen his daughter and his son-in-law having an influence over his Presidency. YOU NEVER SAW THAT COMING! Yet, here you are with the ridiculous claim that you were right all along.... I see why you got banned. You are just trolling everyone. There is no way someone can be this dense...

timosman
Kushner pushing for war? Tough words for such a delicate kid. Maybe he should listen to the grizzled Navy vet next time.

Kushner has been denied pussy for a while. His current mission to redeem himself includes starting a war in Syria.:cool:

CPUd

It doesn't matter what a delicate kid pushes for, he's not the CiC

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Oh yeah, who could have foreseen his daughter and his son-in-law having an influence over his Presidency. YOU NEVER SAW THAT COMING! Yet, here you are with the ridiculous claim that you were right all along.... I see why you got banned. You are just trolling everyone. There is no way someone can be this dense...

Go read my threads over the last 5 weeks. I've been chronicling the power shift.

timosman
04-07-2017, 12:38 PM

You should include links to all the threads you started discussing this possibility.:cool:

pcosmar
04-07-2017, 12:39 PM
Trump's administration has been taken over by hostile interests.
LOL

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_480w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/08/05/National-Politics/Images/GettyImages-843167781438806851.jpg?uuid=Xge46juxEeWI0-YhMKzJdQ

Athan
04-07-2017, 12:40 PM

...but the Trump people didn't want to do that.

If I had a dime for every time I heard "...but he hasn't actually done anything yet!" I'd have to enough to pay for those tomahawks.

On RPF, at least, criticism of Trump began with the issues.

Article after article was posted quoting Trump saying outrageously anti-liberty things.

No one cared.

[U]

Yes, it was politically motivated; we libertarians have a political motive to criticize people who endorse pointless wars of aggression, corporate bailouts, socialized medicine, the PATRIOT Act, and all the other things Trump was on record supporting from day 1. But Trump people called anyone criticizing Trump a Hillary supporter (or deep state shill, once that jargon came on the scene), and ignored/explained away the substance of the issues (..but he hasn't done anything yet!).

Clinton would've meant divided government; she'd have been more checked then Trump is now.

Does it matter if it is predictable if you attack the dude BEFORE THE FUKING ACT? What is this minority report?

Give the dude not just the benefit of the doubt, but stop trying to goad others into convicting him before the crime. This was the fundamental problem you all never understood that didn't just make no sense to a lot of us, you wore us out like a child that won't stop crying because you didn't get a lollypop. You aren't on a moral high ground. You were just so wound up and were making ant hills into mountains for months. It wears on people on the fence. So obviously you shouldn't be surprised your concerns fell on deaf ears. Do you blame gun owners for wanting to get suppressors or use hearing protection every time they shoot?

You justify that and I should have the justification to convict the next president who is elected in 2020 of killing someone on January 31, 2021.

Oh and President Clinton would NOT have meant divided government. She would have had entire media support and MIC support; HOWEVER it may have meant divided people and possible civil war. I myself know several vet groups that wanted to more than protest her election. They were ready to do a LOT more.

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 12:40 PM
https://ssl.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170407073950-donald-trump-syria-tweet-2013-super-169.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

twomp
04-07-2017, 12:42 PM
You should include links to all the threads you started discussing this possibility.:cool:

Did they play a role in his business? Did they play a role in his election campaign? Did you think that would magically end once he got elected? Such a stretch to think that right? I know..... But yes, let's blame everyone except for the guy in charge.... genius

timosman
04-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Did they play a role in his business? Did they play a role in his election campaign? Did you think that would magically end once he got elected? Such a stretch to think that right? I know..... But yes, let's blame everyone except for the guy in charge.... genius

Hindsight is always 20/20.;)

twomp
04-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Go read my threads over the last 5 weeks. I've been chronicling the power shift.

Why don't you go read the your threads for the last year and a half.

twomp
04-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Hindsight is always 20/20.;)

How insightful.

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 12:45 PM
If I had a dime for every time I heard "...but he hasn't actually done anything yet!" I'd have to enough to pay for those tomahawks.Does it matter if it is predictable if you attack the dude BEFORE THE FUKING ACT? What is this minority report? Give the dude not just the benefit of the doubt, but stop trying to goad others into convicting him before the crime.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fa/2b/2d/fa2b2d122cc26aec8f54a691c81b05f9.gif

I give up.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Why don't you go read the your threads for the last year and a half.

I wrote extensively how Trump's Admin could be hijacked like Reagan's. You need an incredibly hard-willed individual to resist the charms of this office, while Trump comes off as disinterested and delegative. Leasing out the presidential responsibilities to Pence/Kushner/Ivanka is not going to work.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Does it matter if it is predictable if you attack the dude BEFORE THE FUKING ACT? What is this minority report?

Before the act? Ummm...you realize that we already bombed Syria? What crack are you smoking?

Give the dude not just the benefit of the doubt, but stop trying to goad others into convicting him before the crime.

Convicting him of what? Most of his teocon supporters are loving it. MAGA!

This was the fundamental problem you all never understood that didn't just make no sense to a lot of us, you wore us out like a child that won't stop crying because you didn't get a lollypop. You aren't on a moral high ground. You were just so wound up and were making ant hills into mountains for months. It wears on people on the fence. So obviously you shouldn't be surprised your concerns fell on deaf ears. Do you blame gun owners for wanting to get suppressors or use hearing protection every time they shoot?

What the...dude lay down the crack pipe. This has nothing to do with gun control or suppressors.

You justify that and I should have the justification to convict the next president who is elected in 2020 of killing someone.

What? Dude what are you smoking? Seriously?

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 12:50 PM
I wrote extensively how Trump's Admin could be hijacked like Reagan's. You need an incredibly hard-willed individual to resist the charms of this office, while Trump comes off as disinterested and delegative. Leasing out the presidential responsibilities to Pence/Kushner/Ivanka is not going to work.

The Trump administration was not hijacked. The liberty movement was hijacked. And most of us saw this coming long before you did. MAGA was just a slogan. It was never birthed so it can't be on life support.

CaptUSA
04-07-2017, 12:50 PM
MAGA on Life Support; Internal Coup Almost Complete

"MAGA" was always just part of the con. You fell for it. Own it.

Athan
04-07-2017, 12:51 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fa/2b/2d/fa2b2d122cc26aec8f54a691c81b05f9.gif

I give up.

What's a matter, don't have an argument for it? Or did you realize conviction before the crime itself isn't a valid argument.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 12:51 PM

Bannon has been OPENLY beating war drums to fight Iran for years. Check out this video -

https://youtu.be/J6H1adN4V_Y

Some of the highlights - "[Iran] is by far a greater enemy than the caliphate of ISIS, which is a mad, butchering murderous cult... [Iran a]re so out front by saying they're our mortal enemy, they're going to destroy us. It's in everything they talk about. They don't try to hide it. Why do we seem as a country and a nation incapable of accepting that and addressing it?... There are no [Iranian] moderates. The moderate guys are kinda crazy. The hardcore are really crazy."

Listen on as his guest goes on to say that Iran would be a total pushover in a military confrontation. Then Bannon expresses his concern that US Military and Intelligence are systemically enabling Iran by not taking them seriously. Listen on as they scoff at US businesses who want to trade with Iran - "Are people looking the other way because of economic interests that they have in these sorts of relationships with people who are the sworn enemy of the United States of America?"

Bannon has never been even remotely non-interventionist, militarily or economically. If it's substantiated that he was against the Syria invasion, it's because it would take the focus off of going after Iran as soon as possible.

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 12:53 PM
The Trump administration was not hijacked. The liberty movement was hijacked.

Exactly

Good news is, the pendulum now seems to be swinging in the other direction.

I'm genuinely surprised at the number of die-hard Trump fanboys I see finally pulling their heads out of their asses - at least part of the way.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:54 PM
"MAGA" was always just part of the con. You fell for it. Own it.

Bullshit. We did out best to put capable patriots like Flynn and Bannon next to Trump. I'd vote for Trump under the same conditions because taking the long shot is better than inactivity. The astute Trump people didn't sit on their hands and cried 'Woe am I........ let's surrender to the globalists.' We made a concerted effort to solve things peacefully, but that option is fleeting.

twomp
04-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Bull$#@!. We did out best to put capable patriots like Flynn and Bannon next to Trump. I'd vote for Trump under the same conditions because taking the long shot is better than inactivity. The astute Trump people didn't sit on their hands and cried 'Woe am I........ let's surrender to the globalists.' We made a concerted effort to solve things peacefully, but that option is fleeting.

Flynn the guy who was lobbying for Turkey the whole time? He sold our country out to Israel and Turkey for 500k. Real Patriot there you are worshiping.

Athan
04-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Before the act? Ummm...you realize that we already bombed Syria? What crack are you smoking?

Convicting him of what? Most of his teocon supporters are loving it. MAGA!

What the...dude lay down the crack pipe. This has nothing to do with gun control or suppressors.

What? Dude what are you smoking? Seriously?
The attack is directly against the Syrian government. We have not been launching a direct attack against the Syrian government since Obama left office (wonder where you all were at during that time). We may have been bombing ISIS and other targets, but this definitely falls under an act of war.

So obviously we shouldn't be in the region bombing the country and need to pull back, but this attack itself is another animal.

Again, you all need to stop making fellow Ron Paul supporters out like we don't generally have the same views as Massie.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Flynn the guy who was lobbying for Turkey the whole time? He sold our country out to Israel and Turkey for 500k. Real Patriot there you are worshiping.

Flynn, the man who publicly declared that ISIS/ISIL was a U.S. backed creation. A REAL MOTHER F@#$%K%^ PATRIOT WHO PUT HIS BALLS ON THE TABLE. He didn't try to weasel out as an anonymous source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI

CPUd
04-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Bullshit. We did out best to put capable patriots like Flynn and Bannon next to Trump. I'd vote for Trump under the same conditions because taking the long shot is better than inactivity. The astute Trump people didn't sit on their hands and cried 'Woe am I........ let's surrender to the globalists.' We made a concerted effort to solve things peacefully, but that option is fleeting.

Flynn works for the Turks and is also the biggest Iran hawk chosen by Donald for his team. Most of us already knew this, but when someone called "Mad Dog" has to tell him to chill the fuck out, you know it's bad news.

TheCount
04-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Bannon wants to deconstruct the administrative state

You cannot both deconstruct the administrative state and increase spending upon it by $1 trillion. Those two are mutually exclusive.

Athan
04-07-2017, 01:06 PM
Exactly

I'm genuinely surprised at the number of die-hard Trump fanboys I see finally pulling their heads out of their asses - at least part of the way.

OR maybe your perception was always wrong and they weren't die hard Trump fanboys as you thought; and the truth is you were just a die hard deep-state supporter?

Hell look at you, you all make me seem like I am pro-Trump. I am not. I really am just trying to stop you from bashing users here who didn't buy into the establishment shill line ShareBlue and JTRIG have been pushing in political forums all over the net.

I personally want Trump to cut this $h!t out and I have always wanted him to make arrests of pedophiles and their pedo-rings before I gave him credit as being a good president. The only thing I genuinely approved of during his administration was firing all of the 7th floor state department.

twomp
04-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Flynn, the man who publicly declared that ISIS/ISIL was a U.S. backed creation. A REAL MOTHER F@#$%K%^ PATRIOT WHO PUT HIS BALLS ON THE TABLE. He didn't try to weasel out as an anonymous source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI

Yeah. A patriot for hire for Turkey. Registered FOREIGN AGENT. Are you still right?? Did you see that coming??

Michael Flynn was being paid to lobby for Turkey while attending top-level intelligence briefings during Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, NBC News reported on Friday.

According to federal records reviewed by NBC, Flynn stopped lobbying after he became President Trump's national security adviser but later helped the administration form a policy toward Turkey.According to the report, Flynn did not immediately register as a foreign lobbyist after his firm, Flynn Intel Group, was hired by a Turkish businessman last year.

The Associated Press reported that Flynn only submitted his foreign agent registration with the Justice Depart this week.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/323463-flynn-took-money-to-lobby-for-turkey-while-attending-intel-briefings-report

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 01:07 PM
LOL

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_480w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/08/05/National-Politics/Images/GettyImages-843167781438806851.jpg?uuid=Xge46juxEeWI0-YhMKzJdQ

This. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html?utm_term=.99954895ea06

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Exactly

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to r3volution 3.0 again.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 01:11 PM
The attack is directly against the Syrian government. We have not been launching a direct attack against the Syrian government since Obama left office (wonder where you all were at during that time). We may have been bombing ISIS and other targets, but this definitely falls under an act of war.

So obviously we shouldn't be in the region bombing the country and need to pull back, but this attack itself is another animal.

Again, you all need to stop making fellow Ron Paul supporters out like we don't generally have the same views as Massie.

Ummmm....okay I'm seriously trying to understand your position. I understand Massie's position. You said that we should convict Trump before the crime happens like minority report. So...what exactly has Trump not done yet that you think we are trying to convict him of doing? I am genuinely confused as hell. Please help me understand what you are saying. Again, what is the crime that Trump has not yet done that you think the rest of us are trying to convict him of? :confused:

timosman
04-07-2017, 01:12 PM

It wasn't a very comfortable position to begin with but a good excuse was hard to find.:cool:

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Bull$#@!. We did out best to put capable patriots like Flynn and Bannon next to Trump. I'd vote for Trump under the same conditions because taking the long shot is better than inactivity. The astute Trump people didn't sit on their hands and cried 'Woe am I........ let's surrender to the globalists.' We made a concerted effort to solve things peacefully, but that option is fleeting.

We? So you were part of the Trump transition team? :rolleyes: The fix was in from the moment Bill Clinton called Donald Trump and asked him to get involved in the Republican Party. A Manchurian candidate has to Manchuria.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 01:13 PM
MAGA was dead, when Flynn was ousted. That was the big pelt that the deep state needed. Think about Flynn's credentials. Former DIA spymaster with his own independent sources in the ME. He was to be Trump's filter and a potential thorn in the side of the neocons.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/02/24/mcmaster-takes-charge-trump-relinquishes-control-of-foreign-policy/

The appointment of McMaster is an attempt by Trump to placate his enemies in the Intel agencies and foreign policy establishment. Trump is signaling to his adversaries that he will cooperate in carrying out their strategic agenda provided they allow him to finish his term. Trump doesn’t want to end up like Flynn nor does he want to do battle with the all-powerful deep state operatives who can launch one demeaning propaganda blitz after the other followed by years of excruciating investigations leading inevitably to a lengthy and humiliating impeachment that leaves Trump a broken, discredited shambles. That’s not how Trump wants to end his career in politics. He wants to end it on a high note, riding a wave of burgeoning affection and love.

That’s why he picked McMaster. The neocons love him, the liberal interventionists love him, the media loves him and the entire political establishment loves him. Everyone loves him. He’s the “warrior-scholar” who ‘speaks truth to power’ and writes futuristic books on ‘generation warfare’, ‘information superiority’ and ‘predictive battlespace awareness’ all of which delight his devoted admirers. The downside of McMaster is that he is a hard-boiled militarist with a driving animus towards Russia. Judging by his writing on the topic, I would expect a broader and more lethal conflict to flare up in either Syria or Ukraine as soon as he gets settled in his new job.

Bottom line: The removal of Flynn has convinced Trump that powerful elements within the national security state have him in their crosshairs. As a result, Trump has relinquished control of foreign policy and handed the whole mess over to gladiator McMaster who will coordinate with Sec-Def General James Mattis on a new strategy to deploy US troops to East Syria and West Iraq to establish a permanent military presence in “occupied” Sunnistan. (The area will also be used for natural gas pipeline corridors connecting Qatar to the EU) The strategy in Ukraine will focus primarily on luring Russia into a long and resource-draining war that will further depress the ailing Russian economy precipitating political instability, social unrest and regime change. That is the hope at least, that Russia’s wars abroad will lead to the ousting of Vladimir Putin.

wizardwatson
04-07-2017, 01:17 PM
The Trump administration was not hijacked. The liberty movement was hijacked. And most of us saw this coming long before you did. MAGA was just a slogan. It was never birthed so it can't be on life support.

AuH20, I follow you on Twitter, and I'm glad you aren't willing to side with the B.S. now. But you can't deny jmdrake's point.

MAGA wasn't the pragmatic choice. He was the choice of people desperate and losing patience. People convinced that what's holding liberty back is "weakness". This charge of Ron/Rand lacking aggression, lacking that alpha male machismo and bravado that is oh so important to "be a winner".

True strength, courage, honor, and integrity is not shown in appearances. It is shown in deeds. So now when Trumps moment of of cowardice and weakness is exposed in his "gang initiation" act of murder to please the warlords, NOW is the time to be angry. Angry at the murderer in chief, whose respect for the law is even lower than Obama's was in similar circumstances.

Now is the time for his supporters to teach him what strength is by not making excuses for him. What coup? What mountain of integrity did this man possess that the dark forces had to chisel away at it? It sounds to me more like:

"Daddy, me and Jared bombed Syria for Uncle Benji!"

"That's great honey, but I'm busy. Go play with your country."

Don't judge by appearances. And don't think "that's what regular people respond to" is some sort of strategic insight. The great mass of men are wicked for the most part in this time. Now they are happy with him and you are not.

There are no shortcuts. The path is narrow.

Speak the truth, protect life, follow the law.

Don't judge by appearances:

1 Samuel 16

6 And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the LORD'S anointed is before him. 7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. 8 Then Jesse called Abinadab, and made him pass before Samuel. And he said, Neither hath the LORD chosen this. 9 Then Jesse made Shammah to pass by. And he said, Neither hath the LORD chosen this. 10 Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The LORD hath not chosen these. 11 And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.

12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he. 13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.

timosman
04-07-2017, 01:21 PM
There are no shortcuts. The path is narrow.

Speak the truth, protect life, follow the law.

Do not try to appease anybody.

Athan
04-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Ummmm....okay I'm seriously trying to understand your position. I understand Massie's position. You said that we should convict Trump before the crime happens like minority report. So...what exactly has Trump not done yet that you think we are trying to convict him of doing? I am genuinely confused as hell. Please help me understand what you are saying. Again, what is the crime that Trump has not yet done that you think the rest of us are trying to convict him of? :confused:

Ok good, you understand Massie's position. That is a start. A good start. Here are the bread crumbs to help you understand:

- Now understand most of us are of the same opinion of Massie.

- Now, that means we are NOT in support of this attack on Syrian government.

- Until yesterday evening, there was no unilateral attack on a foreign government by the Trump administration. Bombings were a continuation of attacks on suspected ISIS targets which have been a thing.

- For MONTHS however we have been inundated with fictitious claims of Russian hacking, Trump collusion with Russia, and all sorts of unfounded allegations under the sun with no evidence even though we have evidence that the Clinton Campaign DID actually do much of what Trump was accused of. When Trump would make an allegation, the other side simply attacked him as if he was making things up. Even though clearly some things of VERY SERIOUS NATURE were NOT made up. However they have been completely dismissed.

- NOW that this attack has taken place we have a CLEAR case of wrong-doing we didn't have before hand.

- NOW the act has provided people the ability to criticize something that was done that was unilateral and against what the American people generally voted for which was pulling back from middle east regime change.

Does this help?

twomp
04-07-2017, 01:40 PM
MAGA was dead, when Flynn was ousted. That was the big pelt that the deep state needed. Think about Flynn's credentials. Former DIA spymaster with his own independent sources in the ME. He was to be Trump's filter and a potential thorn in the side of the neocons.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/02/24/mcmaster-takes-charge-trump-relinquishes-control-of-foreign-policy/

Yeah, his sources were his masters who paid him money. Your hero is a FOREIGN AGENT. Incidentally, Turkey seems very pleased with yesterday's attack. Do you think Flynn got some extra chedder in his paycheck this week? Perhaps he should share some with you for promoting him so hard.

Erdogan Welcomes US Attack on Syria

Turkey has been hoping for a war of regime change against Syria virtually since the civil war in that nation began, and on the eve of US attacks against Syria overnight, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan told interviewers he would “welcome” a US attack on Syria.

Erdogan, whose comments came in an interview on Kanal 7, said that his country was ready to “do our part” if the US put forward a plan of action to impose regime change in Syria. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson indicated earlier today that the US is in the process of doing so.

Turkey already occupies much of northern Syria militarily, after invading in August, but is also a participant in a ceasefire with the Syrian government, which they negotiated alongside Russia, so participating in the US attack would likely face serious backlash.

If the US continues to escalate beyond simple missile strikes, they would likely need to use Turkish territory as a staging area for major ground incursions. This would likely have a major impact on the rest of the Syrian war, as Turkey would doubtless condition this on the US abandoning it’s support for the Syrian Kurds.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/04/06/erdogan-would-welcome-us-attack-on-syria/

AuH20
04-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Dina Powell and Gary Cohn have been actively trying to remove Bannon. Dina Powell's husband is the president of TENEO Strategy. TENEO is tied to the hip of the Clinton Global Initiative. Subterfuge is being done through the associations of Ivanka Trump.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Yeah, his sources were his masters who paid him money. Your hero is a FOREIGN AGENT. Incidentally, Turkey seems very pleased with yesterday's attack. Do you think Flynn got some extra chedder in his paycheck this week? Perhaps he should share some with you for promoting him so hard.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/04/06/erdogan-would-welcome-us-attack-on-syria/

You're echoing the deep state's hit strategy.

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Until yesterday evening, there was no unilateral attack on a foreign government by the Trump administration.

Do the dozens of bombings in Yemen not count?

twomp
04-07-2017, 01:56 PM
You're echoing the deep state's hit strategy.

It was their strategy for him to become a registered foreign agent? And here I thought he did it for the money.

Athan
04-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Do the dozens of bombings in Yemen not count?

The bombings of Yemen that happened first since Obama's regime is part of a larger proxy war against Russia, Yemen, and Iran vs US, Saudi, Israel and Houtis. When Obama left, there was a détente in the region and Trump's attacks have been directed against Al-Queda/Houtis sects as opposed to the Yemen government.

Again I stated that bombings on terrorists have been a thing. This is the first attack on a democratically elected government instead of radical islamic ideologues.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Glad to be back. The merciful wishes of admin is appreciated. So have I been proved right or what?

No, you're starting to catch up where most of us were in late 2015 though.

twomp
04-07-2017, 02:05 PM
No, you're starting to catch up where most of us were in late 2015 though.

I think he is lost actually. Instead of saying he is wrong about Trump, he is now doubling down. It's not Trump's fault, it's his kids fault! His American Hero Flynn is a registered foreign agent for Turkey and it was the deep state that made him do it.... MAGA baby!!!

AuH20
04-07-2017, 02:13 PM
I think he is lost actually. Instead of saying he is wrong about Trump, he is now doubling down. It's not Trump's fault, it's his kids fault! His American Hero Flynn is a registered foreign agent for Turkey and it was the deep state that made him do it.... MAGA baby!!!

Everyone knew Trump's limitations beforehand. Even Bannon stated it.

The president himself, Bannon has admitted in the past, is just one piece of the puzzle. Trump is a “blunt instrument for us,” Bannon told Ken Stern for Vanity Fair last summer. “I don’t know whether he really gets it or not.”

The goal was to control the wild mustang DJT with populists, but the neocons and neoliberals pulled an end around with the power couple.

misterx
04-07-2017, 02:15 PM
No way Bannon should just up and quit. He needs to stay in there and fight even if it's a losing battle. Without him there providing a voice of reason, Kushner will go unchecked.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 02:17 PM
No way Bannon should just up and quit. He needs to stay in there and fight even if it's a losing battle. Without him there providing a voice of reason, Kushner will go unchecked.

The good thing about Bannon is that he won't go quietly. He has enough clout to pull the plug on Trump and his daughter if things go awry. Remember that Trump got elected with Bannon's and Stephen Miller's words.

Athan
04-07-2017, 02:27 PM
It's not Trump's fault, it's his kids fault!

I didn't read the original opinion you are referencing, but I did want to mention we need to keep in mind we may have to be seriously reviewing ANY advisers that are pro-war/neocons/zionist/and etc. So while you may be right about whatever the argument you have with the user, don't dismiss the possibility we may have people in the WH that are pushing the administration to attack Syria that are not the CiC himself.

We need to ID them, we need to demonize them, and we need to push for them to be shown the door. That is not something to dismiss.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 02:28 PM
The good thing about Bannon is that he won't go quietly. He has enough clout to pull the plug on Trump and his daughter if things go awry. Remember that Trump got elected with Bannon's and Stephen Miller's words.

He got elected with Reince Priebus and Paul Ryan's influence.

misterx
04-07-2017, 02:29 PM

lolol Ryan was fighting him the whole time. Reince offered lukewarm support, but he was always looking for a way to bail.

twomp
04-07-2017, 02:31 PM
I didn't read the original opinion you are referencing, but I did want to mention we need to keep in mind we may have to be seriously reviewing ANY advisers that are pro-war/neocons/zionist/and etc. So while you may be right about whatever the argument you have with the user, don't dismiss the possibility we may have people in the WH that are pushing the administration to attack Syria that are not the CiC himself.

We need to ID them, we need to demonize them, and we need to push for them to be shown the door. That is not something to dismiss.

Actually, the person that needs to be shown the door is Trump. Because he is the one that made the bad decision to hire his advisers. So getting rid of his advisers won't do shi7 if he goes and hires an entire new team of bad advisers. Of course, you think this isn't fault that he hired them right? The next team he hires will be the team that Makes America Great Again right? And if that doesn't work, fire that team and hire another team!! It's never Trump's fault!!!!

AuH20
04-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Notice how they are picking off all those who brought Trump to the dance when he was just a long-shot candidate? Flynn gone. Bannon on the way out. Sessions was almost derailed with a fake controversy. Milller is still there, but who knows how long he stays? The America First faction is being systematically purged and being replaced with Goldman operatives with ties to HRC. It's like watching leeches attach themselves to the underside of a cow. All the Goldman people are coming through the Ivanka/Kushner door.

Athan
Actually, the person that needs to be shown the door is Trump. Because he is the one that made the bad decision to hire his advisers. So getting rid of his advisers won't do shi7 if he goes and hires an entire new team of bad advisers. Of course, you think this isn't fault that he hired them right? The next team he hires will be the team that Makes America Great Again right? And if that doesn't work, fire that team and hire another team!! It's never Trump's fault!!!!

Did you forget he was elected? Unless he commits a crime, get comfy with the fact he will be there for 4 years. And the way the left is acting, possibly 8 years. Start focusing on doing what Rand Paul did, speak out against the neocon hires like John Bolton. But we HAVE to ID them.

twomp
Notice how they are picking off all those who brought Trump to the dance when he was just a long-shot candidate. Flynn gone. Bannon on the way out. Sessions was almost derailed with a fake controversy. Milller is still there, but who knows how long he stays? The America First faction is being systematically purged and being replaced with Goldman operatives with ties to HRC. It's like watching leeches attach to the underside of a cow.

And who fired those guys? Who hired those guys? Oh not his fault right.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 02:35 PM
lolol Ryan was fighting him the whole time. Reince offered lukewarm support, but he was always looking for a way to bail.

How do you think he won Wisconsin and Ohio while being openly hostile to the state GOPs for most of the campaign?

dannno
04-07-2017, 02:36 PM

https://thepatrioticperspective.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/rogerstonepriebus.jpg?w=616

twomp
04-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Did you forget he was elected? Unless he commits a crime, get comfy with the fact he will be there for 4 years. And the way the left is acting, possibly 8 years. Start focusing on doing what Rand Paul did, speak out against the neocon hires like John Bolton. But we HAVE to ID them.

Sorry, I didn't vote for Trump. I feel no need to exonerate him for his actions. When I didn't like Obama's policies, I didn't blame Susan Rice. So I will continue doing what I have always done. You can go ahead and make excuses for Trump all you want though. It's a free country. For now.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 02:37 PM
And who fired those guys? Who hired those guys? Oh not his fault right.

Of course, it's his fault. Trump is the enabler.

O’Brien also had the Kushner rise pegged in January, when he participated in a Politico roundtable of Trump biographers:

Tim O’Brien: At the end of the day, the two most powerful people in his White House, other than him, are going to be Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, and they’re going to have the final say on everything. And whatever Gary Cohn or Rex Tillerson or Gen. Mattis or Jeff Sessions or Steve Bannon has to say, it will all end up getting filtered through Javanka.

Michael Kruse: Did you just say “Javanka”?

O’Brien: Yeah. Other than those two, he won’t listen to anyone in a meaningful way, and he never has listened to anyone outside of his core group and family at the Trump Organization for decades, and that’s not going to change.

Athan
04-07-2017, 02:40 PM
Sorry, I didn't vote for Trump. I feel no need to exonerate him for his actions. When I didn't like Obama's policies, I didn't blame Susan Rice. So I will continue doing what I have always done. You can go ahead and make excuses for Trump all you want though. It's a free country. For now.

I am not a Trump supporter. He has not satisfied me in going after the pedophiles and I am displeased with its stalling, lack of arrests, and this Syria issue. The one thing I have approved of was firing of the 7th floor of the state department the so self called "shadow government". I am on the fence. I need to see more aggressive behavior in dismantling the deep state apparatus that prevents reform candidates from being able to be elected as president. What has happened is people like you are so feral that you make EVERYONE who disagrees with your temper tantrum as just another Trump supporter.

Kind of like how everyone who disagrees with progressives are card carrying nazis.

Ender
04-07-2017, 02:46 PM

An act of war w/o the vote & approval of Congress is a crime.

twomp
04-07-2017, 02:46 PM
I am not a Trump supporter. He has not satisfied me in going after the pedophiles and I am displeased with its stalling, lack of arrests, and this Syria issue. The one thing I have approved of was firing of the 7th floor of the state department the so self called "shadow government". I am on the fence. I need to see more aggressive behavior in dismantling the deep state apparatus that prevents reform candidates from being able to be elected as president. What has happened is people like you are so feral that you make EVERYONE who disagrees with your temper tantrum as just another Trump supporter.

Kind of like how everyone who disagrees with progressives are card carrying nazis.

My temper tantrum? I am not the one starting a thread stating that I was right all along. It invites my replies. The need to deflect blame from Trump to his family, his friends, his advisers blah blah blah is pathetic. He carried out these air strikes. It's his fault. Did we have threads blaming Obama's advisers for his bad policies? Why does Trump get a pass? You say you aren't a supporter but you sound just like one. Stop making excuses for him and I will stop calling you out for it.

Athan
04-07-2017, 02:47 PM
An act of war w/o the vote & approval of Congress is a crime.

Agreed. We'll see if the war hungry congress does anything with it.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Ok good, you understand Massie's position. That is a start. A good start. Here are the bread crumbs to help you understand:

Good.

- Now understand most of us are of the same opinion of Massie.

Okay.

- Now, that means we are NOT in support of this attack on Syrian government.

Okay.

- Until yesterday evening, there was no unilateral attack on a foreign government by the Trump administration. Bombings were a continuation of attacks on suspected ISIS targets which have been a thing.

Okay. But, to quote foreigner, that was YESTERDAY! So unless you are caught in some crazy time loop, to claim that people are now trying to convict Donald Trump for a crime he hasn't committed yet is suspect.

- For MONTHS however we have been inundated with fictitious claims of Russian hacking, Trump collusion with Russia, and all sorts of unfounded allegations under the sun with no evidence even though we have evidence that the Clinton Campaign DID actually do much of what Trump was accused of. When Trump would make an allegation, the other side simply attacked him as if he was making things up. Even though clearly some things of VERY SERIOUS NATURE were NOT made up. However they have been completely dismissed.

Not dismissed by most of us here who have attack Trump for most substantive reason like escalating words around the world (Ron Paul pointed that out), expanding TSA groping (Ron Paul talked about that as well), ridiculous increases in military spending (Ron Paul pointed that out as well), getting behind Obamacare light, (Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie pointed that out), attacking the Freedom Caucus, (and when Justin Amash dared fight back LibertyEagle attacked Justin Amash for being "unprofessional"), having members in his administration signal they were going to restart the war on pot, etc. We've had a steady stream of "Just trust Trump" from the hardcore Trump supporters.

For the record I called out people who have parroted the "Russia and Trump hacked the election" claim. It's all of the other things Trump and his administration have actually done wrong which have been excused by Trump supporters that bothers me.

- NOW that this attack has taken place we have a CLEAR case of wrong-doing we didn't have before hand.

And the expansion of TSA groping was not a clear case of wrong-doing? :rolleyes:

- NOW the act has provided people the ability to criticize something that was done that was unilateral and against what the American people generally voted for which was pulling back from middle east regime change.

And you couldn't criticize TSA groping because.....?

Does this help?

Not really.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 03:17 PM
You seem like you got bitten by John McCain.

John McCain who received $88,250 (http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/donald-trump-gave-money-hillary-clinton-john-kerry-george-bush-john-mccain-2330633) in campaign contributions and an endorsement (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitl8-SopPTAhVE0mMKHbbwBIUQtwIIGjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2016%2F08%2F05%2Fpo litics%2Fdonald-trump-endorse-paul-ryan%2F&usg=AFQjCNEq11miL_yDUZFKLVuWdYZyWIt7lg&sig2=DTq18SRMyER6XaNhCtQHgA&bvm=bv.152174688,d.amc) from Donald trump.

Who got bit?

Bryan
04-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Keep it civil. Follow the guidelines.

Thanks.

misterx
04-07-2017, 03:26 PM
How do you think he won Wisconsin and Ohio while being openly hostile to the state GOPs for most of the campaign?

By getting blue collar Dems. He was hostile to the GOP in every state, but still won. This revisionist history won't work here. Go try it on the less informed.

Athan
04-07-2017, 03:27 PM
1. Okay. But, to quote foreigner, that was YESTERDAY! So unless you are caught in some crazy time loop, to claim that people are now trying to convict Donald Trump for a crime he hasn't committed yet is suspect.

2. Not dismissed by most of us here who have attack Trump for most substantive reason like escalating words around the world (Ron Paul pointed that out), expanding TSA groping (Ron Paul talked about that as well), ridiculous increases in military spending (Ron Paul pointed that out as well), getting behind Obamacare light, (Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie pointed that out), attacking the Freedom Caucus, (and when Justin Amash dared fight back LibertyEagle attacked Justin Amash for being "unprofessional"), having members in his administration signal they were going to restart the war on pot, etc. We've had a steady stream of "Just trust Trump" from the hardcore Trump supporters.

For the record I called out people who have parroted the "Russia and Trump hacked the election" claim. It's all of the other things Trump and his administration have actually done wrong which have been excused by Trump supporters that bothers me.

And the expansion of TSA groping was not a clear case of wrong-doing? :rolleyes:

And you couldn't criticize TSA groping because.....?

Not really.

- No I think he did commit an act that can be considered unconstitutional. You may need to clarify that point further as your wording is misunderstood here.

- Actually on that I am in agreement with you other than "attacking freedom caucus" as I don't think it was an attack. I read the tweet exchange, it was tame on both sides. Rand and Trump even went golfing to discuss it seemingly amicably. I didn't read Liberty Eagle's reply, and I'm not supporting it such statements (let alone a random user on a dying message board).

- I am in agreement with what you did about "russia and trump" and am simply doing something similar you are but perhaps not as strongly against Trump and stronger on the otherside. I don't approve of Syria or those other items you mentioned like the TSA and keeping Obamacare. I am in general agreement with you thus far.

- DEFINITELY. Bunch of goddamn child groping @$$holes. Again I am not a Trump supporter, what I am however is greatly frustrated that so much bullshit is being thrown at Trump to see what sticks instead of legitimate issues like highlighting expanding TSA powers again. THAT is my impetus for going after anti-Trump people. They create such frivolous noise it forces important things to get lost because a bunch of assholes just want to attack ANYTHING and not go after legitimate grievances.

Imagine the declaration of independence made 30 pages longer and all the legitimate grievances peppered through out those 30 pages and filled with things like "the king smells funny!", "the king kisses his children a little oddly!", "the king takes THREE cubes of sugar for his tea!" and on and on.

It gets fucking tiresome.

misterx
04-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Notice how they are picking off all those who brought Trump to the dance when he was just a long-shot candidate? Flynn gone. Bannon on the way out. Sessions was almost derailed with a fake controversy. Milller is still there, but who knows how long he stays? The America First faction is being systematically purged and being replaced with Goldman operatives with ties to HRC. It's like watching leeches attach themselves to the underside of a cow. All the Goldman people are coming through the Ivanka/Kushner door.

Now it's being reported that Priebus is going to be replaced, possibly by Gary Cohn. If that happens, then I'm with you, Bannon should go back to his media empire and turn it against Trump.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 03:29 PM
By getting blue collar Dems. He was hostile to the GOP in every state, but still won. This revisionist history won't work here. Go try it on the less informed.

How did he get them to the polls?

SPOILER: https://www.gop.com/rnc-launches-victory-365-program/

Athan
04-07-2017, 03:30 PM
John McCain who received endorsement from Donald trump.

Who got bit?

lol touche.

misterx
04-07-2017, 03:33 PM
How did he get them to the polls?

SPOILER: https://www.gop.com/rnc-launches-victory-365-program/

Seriously, why haven't you been banned yet? You're a Democrat.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 03:34 PM

Actually I am not a member of any political party.

Athan
04-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Actually I am not a member of any political party.

Yeah he's just employed by democrats. lol

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 04:09 PM

LOL. Democrats should be banned? There's still somebody here who thinks one stinking political party is better than the other?!?!? You should be studied by anthropologists. [mod edit]

AuH20
04-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Cerno has some legit sources in the WH.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 04:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgurTFaq6U

dannno
04-07-2017, 04:43 PM

Cerno was the first to report/tweet that we were going to fire off cruise missiles last night.

Cerno was the first to report the Susan Rice unmasking story.

That's just the last couple weeks.. The guy has been on top of shit for a long time.

Cerno does not participate in binary thinking.

http://www.periscopeforweb.net/Cernovich/1dRKZPlaVQmJB

AuH20
04-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Cerno was the first to report/tweet that we were going to fire off cruise missiles last night.

Cerno was the first to report the Susan Rice unmasking story.

That's just the last couple weeks.. The guy has been on top of $#@! for a long time.

Cerno does not participate in binary thinking.

http://www.periscopeforweb.net/Cernovich/1dRKZPlaVQmJB

If Trump flipped as Cerno reported, then it would explain the lavish praise from his former enemies in the fake news media. There could be legs to this.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 04:51 PM

CPUd
04-07-2017, 04:52 PM
If Trump flipped as Cerno reported, then it would explain the lavish praise from his former enemies in the fake news media. There could be legs to this.

What exactly did he flip to?

AuH20
04-07-2017, 04:54 PM

The CFR? Benji? I don't know.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 04:54 PM

dannno
04-07-2017, 04:56 PM

#KeepBannon

AuH20
04-07-2017, 04:58 PM
#KeepBannon

I love Bannon, but what if Trump is so rotten/compromised that's it's unsalvageable? Steve would then have to abort and get the word out.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 05:03 PM
The CFR? Benji? I don't know.

His FIRST CABINET APPOINTMENTS were CFR. That's not a flip.

dannno
04-07-2017, 05:04 PM
I love Bannon, but what if Trump is so rotten/compromised that's it's unsalvageable? Steve would then have to abort and get the word out.

Trump just barely got into office.

When I started seeing him bring in questionable people, I knew that in order to inevitably get rid of them, he would have to give them enough rope to hang themselves with. I think this may be going on with quite a few individuals at the moment. When they fail, get ready for Season 13 of The Apprentice.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IP-3qhpxfcs/hqdefault.jpg

misterx
04-07-2017, 05:07 PM

AuH20
04-07-2017, 05:07 PM

When I started seeing him bring in questionable people, I knew that in order to inevitably get rid of them, he would have to give them enough rope to hang themselves with. I think this may be going on with quite a few individuals at the moment. When they fail, get ready for Season 13 of The Apprentice.

It's a numbers game right now. Bannon is adept, but how can fight against 3 Goldman associates along with Trump's close family? He can't win. Better to disengage if it's a lost cause and preserve his rep.

misterx
04-07-2017, 05:08 PM

Yes, but somehow I don't think that is Trump's plan. Why is he bringing more of them in if he's trying to get rid of them?

dannno
04-07-2017, 05:08 PM

Gorsuch?

dannno
04-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Yes, but somehow I don't think that is Trump's plan. Why is he bringing more of them in if he's trying to get rid of them?

More rope.

dannno
04-07-2017, 05:11 PM
It's a numbers game right now. Bannon is adept, but how can fight against 3 Goldman associates along with Trump's close family? He can't win. Better to disengage if it's a lost cause and preserve his rep.

Bannon is a former Goldman employee..

But ya, if this is what is happening, Trump will make sure Bannon stays.

misterx

Who is "he", and who flipped him? Did Bannon flip Trump back, or did Kushner/Cohn et al. flip him into a globalist?

AuH20
More rope.

But his daughter is the main avenue where all the questionable people are coming through. Dina Powell recommended Steve Mnuchkin. Cohn came into the picture through Kushner.

How does his beloved daughter hang herself? I don't see it.

misterx
04-07-2017, 05:12 PM
More rope.

Wishful thinking. I think it's time to face the music, the American people have been screwed again.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Who is "he", and who flipped him? Did Bannon flip Trump back, or did Kushner/Cohn et al. flip him into a globalist?

The source is inferring that DJT got flipped.

misterx
04-07-2017, 05:15 PM
The source is inferring that DJT got flipped.

That seems to be the inference, but Cernovich said that's all the source said. I think it's safe to assume they mean Trump has been flipped, but in which direction?

AuH20
04-07-2017, 05:16 PM
That seems to be the inference, but Cernovich said that's all the source said. I think it's safe to assume they mean Trump has been flipped, but in which direction?

Given the current state of his cabinet, I think it's obvious.

dannno
04-07-2017, 05:16 PM
But his daughter is the main avenue where all the questionable people are coming through. Dina Powell recommended Steve Mnuchkin. Cohn came into the picture through Kushner.

"Sorry honey, daddy has to take over now."

AuH20
04-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Unless 'he' is Weiner.

misterx
04-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Given the current state of his cabinet, I think it's obvious.

It was obvious long ago, so why text this to Cernovich now? It makes me think he may have been flipped back. I know it's wishful thinking, but a guy can hope.

Frankly I have feeling Gary Cohn is about to replace Priebus, we are going to have a no fly zone in Syria, and Bannon is going to resign. I'm officially off the Trump train, and joining the opposition if this comes to fruition.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 05:26 PM

Did Ivanka pick Jeff Sessions, Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo?

AuH20
04-07-2017, 05:26 PM
It was obvious long ago, so why text this to Cernovich now? It makes me think he may have been flipped back. I know it's wishful thinking, but a guy can hope.

Frankly I have feeling Gary Cohn is about to replace Priebus, we are going to have a no fly zone in Syria, and Bannon is going to resign. I'm officially off the Trump train, and joining the opposition if this comes to fruition.

We're entering a period far more turbulent than the 1960s. Trump ignited a movement that will go on without him.

phill4paul
04-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Lol.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 05:30 PM
This is trending nationally. Ultimately, it won't mean much, but it's an effective red pill.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FireKushner?src=hash

AuH20
04-07-2017, 05:38 PM

Pizzo
04-07-2017, 05:39 PM

Those are just words and from his Twitter account that he uses to troll, according to you is it not?

CPUd
04-07-2017, 05:49 PM
We're entering a period far more turbulent than the 1960s. Trump ignited a movement that will go on without him.

Yeah, those were the good old days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogdgddvqG4

oyarde
04-07-2017, 06:03 PM
What if I told you that america will not be great again regardless of trump ? Would you believe ? Or are you in denial ?

AuH20
04-07-2017, 06:29 PM
What if I told you that america will not be great again regardless of trump ? Would you believe ? Or are you in denial ?

Impossible. America has been dead since at least 1939. Too much corruption along with entrenched rent seekers built on an imaginary, unsustainable monetary system.

The real MAGA movement aside from DJT is about empowering the masses against the forces of globalism that wish to strip-mine the last vestiges of wealth and freedom in this zombie country. Hopefully, MAGA goes paramilitary and given the current trendlines, that's where it looks like it's heading. Twitter and other social media outfits are becoming radicalized in this bountiful information age.

The bad news is that the rugged '1776' America is dead & buried. The good news is that we can play spoilers in the push to transform this country into some dystopian nightmare. If we can't have America, then neither can the globalists. We'll figuratively burn down the place if we have to.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 07:46 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-white-house-gary-cohn_us_58e80609e4b00de141039aa3

Goldman Sachs Is About To Swallow Donald Trump
Elevating Gary Cohn to chief of staff would be a major win for the Wall Street wing of the White House.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 07:53 PM
This is like watching a soap opera.

FSP-Rebel
04-07-2017, 07:57 PM
Interesting assessment, relevancy in first 10 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=621&v=eAQtej2LhMg

CPUd
04-07-2017, 08:24 PM
Impossible. America has been dead since at least 1939. Too much corruption along with entrenched rent seekers built on an imaginary, unsustainable monetary system.

The real MAGA movement aside from DJT is about empowering the masses against the forces of globalism that wish to strip-mine the last vestiges of wealth and freedom in this zombie country. Hopefully, MAGA goes paramilitary and given the current trendlines, that's where it looks like it's heading. Twitter and other social media outfits are becoming radicalized in this bountiful information age.

The bad news is that the rugged '1776' America is dead & buried. The good news is that we can play spoilers in the push to transform this country into some dystopian nightmare. If we can't have America, then neither can the globalists. We'll figuratively burn down the place if we have to.

Who is this "we" that would want to transform this country into some dystopian nightmare by figuratively burning it down?

AngryCanadian
04-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Deep state controls US.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 09:12 PM

AuH20
04-07-2017, 09:20 PM
This guy's twitter feed is hilarious.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 09:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C83DVQcXUAAMoyu.jpg

Anti-Neocon
04-07-2017, 09:41 PM
#FireTrump

nikcers
04-07-2017, 09:49 PM
#FireTrump
#blackvanpizzascammed

enhanced_deficit
04-07-2017, 10:39 PM
We could be witnessing birth of political slavery 3.0.
But let's wait till all the facts come out after investigations are completed.

Could it be that Nimrata "Nikki" Haley is the new version of disgraced Colin Powell? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509503-Could-it-be-that-Nimrata-quot-Nikki-quot-Haley-is-the-new-version-of-disgraced-Colin-Powell&)

https://willyloman.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/lies.jpg?w=382&h=266

MSNBC MJ pundits had satisfied look on their faces today (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509495-MSNBC-MJ-pundits-had-satisfied-look-on-their-faces-today&)

AuH20
04-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Captain Obvious

undergroundrr
04-08-2017, 09:26 AM
When the hallucinated trumpie constructed reality fades away, you're left with just trump. Being trump. Nothing has changed. He never was what you thought he was.

Ender
04-08-2017, 09:31 AM

Actually the real America was completely killed off by Lincoln and the "Civil" War. We have all been slaves since then.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Actually the real America was completely killed off by Lincoln and the "Civil" War. We have all been slaves since then.

But the 2nd world war took us down a road we haven't been able to recover from. It cemented our place outside the Western Hemisphere and created a host of problems in the process. Our intelligence agencies really went to a new realm of distrust after WW2 with the introduction of the Red Menace.

nikcers
04-08-2017, 09:38 AM
When the hallucinated trumpie constructed reality fades away, you're left with just trump. Being trump. Nothing has changed. He never was what you thought he was.
I think Hitler would be proud of Trumps lies.

For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

Ender
04-08-2017, 09:42 AM
But the 2nd world war took us down a road we haven't been able to recover from. It cemented our place outside the Western Hemisphere and created a host of problems in the process. Our intelligence agencies really went to a new realm of distrust after WW2 with the introduction of the Red Menace.

In that sense it was really WWI. If we hadn't joined the Brits in their power-hungry border war, there would have been no WWII. But at least the MIC made a lot of bucks- same as today. ;)

AuH20
04-08-2017, 09:46 AM
In that sense it was really WWI. If we hadn't joined the Brits in their power-hungry border war, there would have been no WWII. But at least the MIC made a lot of bucks- same as today. ;)

WW1 was the trigger with the R.M.S. Lusitania controversy and eventually the one-sided Treaty of Versailles. But WW2 resulted in the Marshall Plan and the rebuilding of Japan. It christened the U.S. as a global superpower with no limitations.

pcosmar
04-08-2017, 09:55 AM
It christened the U.S. as a global superpower with no limitations.

that needs to END.

we will be better off.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Scarborough AKA the mouth of Sauron.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 09:57 AM
that needs to END.

we will be better off.

Life was better when the UK ruled the world and U.S. was isolated in it's own hemisphere.

pcosmar
04-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Life was better when the UK ruled the world and U.S. was isolated in it's own hemisphere.

I do not believe that to be true..

and most of Britons problems have been from their poor policies.
Civilized Rape and Pillage is still rape and pillage.

klamath
04-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Trump is what Trump always was. Nothing changed.

Brian4Liberty
04-08-2017, 10:17 AM
The media is being pretty open today about the fact that this is a Kushner vs. Bannon struggle, with Kushner the war-monger. Supposedly they ironed it out at Mar a Lago yesterday.

Unfortunately, Bannon will eventually lose this one. The outcome was determined when Kushner married Trump's favorite daughter.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 10:20 AM
The media is being pretty open today about the fact that this is a Kushner vs. Bannon struggle, with Kushner the war-monger. Supposedly they ironed it out at Mar a Lago yesterday.

Unfortunately, Bannon will eventually lose this one. The outcome was determined when Kushner married Trump's favorite daughter.

Correct. Like I said, it's a numbers game. Look at the individuals in the freaking war room the other day. Jared has all his GS flunkies in place. Mnuchin is sitting on the main table next to Kushner and Bannon is off to the perimeter of the room with his fellow America Firsters Miller and Anton. It's only a matter of time.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/08/01/3F0D047D00000578-4392290-Inside_the_Mar_a_Lago_war_room_President_Trump_is_ briefed_on_a_v-a-143_1491610311770.jpg

undergroundrr
04-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Correct. Like I said, it's a numbers game. Look at the individuals in the freaking war room the other day. Jared has all his GS flunkies in place. Mnuchin is sitting on the main table next to Kushner and Bannon is off to the perimeter of the room with Miller and Anton. It's only a matter of time.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/08/01/3F0D047D00000578-4392290-Inside_the_Mar_a_Lago_war_room_President_Trump_is_ briefed_on_a_v-a-143_1491610311770.jpg

When I look at that picture, I see Donald trump ordering an unconstitutional act of aggression on a foreign nation that did not even threaten the US. I see a man bombing the sh-- out of the enemy of the people he said he was going to bomb the sh-- out of during the campaign. I see an evil man doing an evil thing. Even if every one of those other men and woman were pointing a revolver at Donald trump's head, that's still what I'd see.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Bannon knows everything. Notice how the Israelis and U.S. Jewish communities don't seem to mind when Radical Islam destroys secular Muslim countries. They view it as progress almost.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.769511

Steve Bannon Described U.S. Jews as 'Enablers' of Jihad

CPUd
04-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Bannon knows everything. Notice how the Israelis and U.S. Jewish communities don't seem to mind when Radical Islam destroys secular Muslim countries. They view it as progress almost.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.769511

Do you believe the Jews are "enablers of Jihad"?

AuH20
04-08-2017, 12:00 PM

Absolutely. The Israelis generally have no qualms about ISIS/ISIL overrunning Syria.

H. E. Panqui
04-08-2017, 12:08 PM
LOL. Democrats should be banned? There's still somebody here who thinks one stinking political party is better than the other?!?!? You should be studied by anthropologists. [mod edit]

:)

...it's pretty obvious there are some pathetic republican 'teabag types' (fascist republican radio-heads) lurking here..oh, they might bitch and moan a little at an occasional republican sacrificial lamb like mccain, graham, susan collins, etc... but they still believe there is some big important 'difference' :rolleyes: between the stinking democrat monetary ignoramuses and interventionists and their favorites: ...the stinking conservative republican monetary ignoramuses and interventionists...(hint for republicrat dummie$: they are puppet$ all..)

..it's like being a drunken, emotionally disturbed red sox fan or a yankees fan...it doesn't make any sense, it doesn't mean squat, and it's certainly nothing worth arguing about...but the republicrats (drunk on fake news their whole lives) get all worked up about it...pathetic..UGH...

Occam's Banana
04-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Life was better when the UK ruled the world and U.S. was isolated in it's own hemisphere. Life was better for whom? US imperialists or UK imperialists?

AuH20
04-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Life was better for whom? US imperialists or UK imperialists?

Americans because they weren't embroiled around the globe subjugating India or the Middle East. Being center stage is detrimental to the core integrity of a nation. The U.S. would be better off as just another country as opposed to 'leader of the free world.'

Occam's Banana
04-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Life was better for whom? US imperialists or UK imperialists?
Americans because they weren't embroiled around the globe subjugating India or the Middle East.

:rolleyes: Go tell it to the Filipinos ... or to the Japanese staring down the barrels of Commodore Perry's guns .. or etc., etc.

Do you actually know anything at all about American history - or do you just ignore whatever is convenient for you to ignore?

H. E. Panqui
04-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Bannon has been OPENLY beating war drums to fight Iran for years. Check out this video -

https://youtu.be/J6H1adN4V_Y

Some of the highlights - "[Iran] is by far a greater enemy than the caliphate of ISIS, which is a mad, butchering murderous cult... [Iran a]re so out front by saying they're our mortal enemy, they're going to destroy us. It's in everything they talk about. They don't try to hide it. Why do we seem as a country and a nation incapable of accepting that and addressing it?... There are no [Iranian] moderates. The moderate guys are kinda crazy. The hardcore are really crazy."

Listen on as his guest goes on to say that Iran would be a total pushover in a military confrontation. Then Bannon expresses his concern that US Military and Intelligence are systemically enabling Iran by not taking them seriously. Listen on as they scoff at US businesses who want to trade with Iran - "Are people looking the other way because of economic interests that they have in these sorts of relationships with people who are the sworn enemy of the United States of America?"

Bannon has never been even remotely non-interventionist, militarily or economically. If it's substantiated that he was against the Syria invasion, it's because it would take the focus off of going after Iran as soon as possible.

....thank-you, undergroundrr!....great find!...post of the thread!...i tried (half-assedly) to do a little research on this neocon, forked-tongue, chameleon bannon, but i was frustrated by the lack of 'meat and potatoe$'...i'll be gleefully using this one to expose the goddamned republican creep, bannon, who would have us believe 'iran/muslims' are 'a big terrorist problem' :rolleyes: as he $hill$ for the all-time world champion terrorists!..ugh...AND BANNON IS THE SHINING STAR IN THE RADIO REPUBLICAN TEABAG CIRCLE!...UGH!! :mad:

AuH20
04-08-2017, 01:11 PM
:rolleyes: Tell it to the Filipinos ... or the Japanese staring down the barrels of Commodore Perry's guns .. or etc., etc.

Do you actually know anything at all about American history - or do you just ignore whatever is convenient for you to ignore?

U.S. was not a global superpower until the aftermath of WW2. It's Navy was subpar as well until the great build-up. The U.S. was relatively confined to the Western Hemisphere, aside from the odd expanse beyond. Count down the interventions and occupations post WW2. Too numerous to name.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 01:13 PM
....great find!...post of the thread!...i tried (half-assedly) to do a little research on this neocon, forked-tongue, chameleon bannon, but i was frustrated by the lack of 'meat and potatoe$'...i'll be using this one to expose the goddamned republican creep, bannon, who would have us believe 'iran/muslims' are 'a big terrorist problem' :rolleyes: as he $hill$ for the all-time world champion terrorists!..ugh...AND BANNON IS THE SHINING STAR IN THE RADIO REPUBLICAN TEABAG CIRCLE!...UGH!! :mad:.

You sound like a fool. Bannon was only one trying to talk down Trump from embarking down this slippery path in Syria.

All you guys do is criticize without laying out a plan to work within this corrupt system, as futile as it appears. Everyone is not good enough because they won't dismantle the empire yesterday or their 'libertarian credentials' aren't up to snub. They must harbor some nefarious motive for not seeing the world in the exact fashion that you do. Blah. blah. blah. Get in the game and then talk.

H. E. Panqui
04-08-2017, 01:26 PM
AuH20 channels alex jones: "Bannon was only one trying to talk down Trump from embarking down this slippery path in Syria."

:rolleyes:

...really now...how the fk do YOU know what bannon says to trump?...and btw, remember, when you point the fake news finger at others, you trumplets point 3 back at yourself...;)

AuH20
04-08-2017, 01:29 PM
AuH20 channels alex jones: "Bannon was only one trying to talk down Trump from embarking down this slippery path in Syria."

:rolleyes:

...really now...how the fk do YOU know what bannon says to trump?...and btw, remember, when you point the fake news finger at others, you trumplets point 3 back at yourself...;)

It's documented why Bannon was downgraded from the NSC. He was the dissenter on the Syrian strike. Secondly, Alex Jones has nothing to do with this. Jones has a different viewpoint than I. He's far more optimistic about Trump than I. I came in with Bannon/Flynn and will likely leave with Bannon/Flynn. I don't worship idols. If Bannon is removed as a major driving force, Trump's admin isn't worth a hill of beans.

timosman
04-08-2017, 01:34 PM

Is there a parallel here with Benton?:confused:

timosman
04-08-2017, 01:36 PM

This is a strange question coming from somebody with no convictions on their own.:cool:

timosman
04-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Americans because they weren't embroiled around the globe subjugating India or the Middle East. Being center stage is detrimental to the core integrity of a nation. The U.S. would be better off as just another country as opposed to 'leader of the free world.'

We can not let this happen as it would create a vacuum and then somebody else would assume the role.:rolleyes:

Occam's Banana
04-08-2017, 01:40 PM
U.S. was not a global superpower until the aftermath of WW2. It's Navy was subpar as well until the great build-up. The U.S. was relatively confined to the Western Hemisphere, aside from the odd expanse beyond. Count down the interventions and occupations post WW2. Too numerous to name.

You really do love ducking and dodging and throwing out irrelevant chaff, don't you?

Again - go tell all the victims of pre-WW2 American imperialism about how "life was better" then.

Do you really suppose that any of them give a damn about what hemisphere their colonizers were from?

The American polity did not become corrupted by World War Two (or World War One, for that matter). It was corrupted long before that.

Among the primary sources of that corruption were the very pre-WW2 interventions you are so eager to dismiss as irrelevant or inconsequential.

Becoming a "global superpower" was a consequence of that corruption, not the cause of it.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 01:54 PM
You really do love ducking and dodging and throwing out irrelevant chaff, don't you?

Again - go tell all the victims of pre-WW2 American imperialism about how "life was better" then.

Do you really suppose that any of them give a damn about what hemisphere their colonizers were from?

The American polity did not become corrupted by World War Two (or World War One, for that matter). It was corrupted long before that.

Among the primary sources of that corruption were the very pre-WW2 interventions you are so eager to dismiss as irrelevant or inconsequential.

Becoming a "global superpower" was a consequence of that corruption, not the cause of it.

WW2 signaled the point of no return for the American political class and it's populace. That was my point. I didn't intend to downplay the incursions into Cuba, the Philippines or the Banana Wars. For the population, a dangerous, unnatural ego boost emerged from victory that metastasized into further abuses and excesses. Too much was given in too short a time.

Moreover, think of all the wonderful international organizations that have grown from the ashes of WW2: NATO, UN, WTO, the World Bank, EU, etc. And in the center of this parasitic global web you have the brood mother spider in the U.S., an indispensable part of the global order that none may dare question, even it's domestic citizens.

I'm of the opinion, that the United States was savable up until 1939-1941.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
It looks like my stop is here. Time to exit the train.

On both style and substance, Bannon got crosswise with Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, who are pushing for a more competence- and results-driven focus for the West Wing.

In their view, Bannon is too inclined to want to burn things down and blow things up. They want a more open process driven by the interests of the president, not ideology.

A senior official said Chief of Staff Reince Priebus is "with the program" of a more inclusive style, and will stay. Insiders have been feverishly discussing possible replacements and Trump considered a change, but the official said: "Reince is staying."

Well, at least we tried to solve this in a civil manner. It's time for plan B. Plan B was ultimately the destination, but you try regardless.

undergroundrr
04-08-2017, 02:28 PM
He was the dissenter on the Syrian strike.

Why blow our wad on Syria when we could head straight to Iran, "Our mortal enemy?"

phill4paul
04-08-2017, 02:43 PM
It looks like my stop is here. Time to exit the train.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/20160414/5307011/back-to-the-future-3-train-crash-o.gif

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/train-funny-man-gif-1115277.gif

misterx
04-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Absolutely. The Israelis generally have no qualms about ISIS/ISIL overrunning Syria.

Radicals keep the Muslim countries that surround Israel weak and in chaos. As long as they are warring with each other, they cannot challenge Israel. The worst thing for Israel would be if the wars stopped, and these countries were actually able to have some stability.

misterx
04-08-2017, 03:06 PM
And what is this axios.com? Who runs it? It's very suspicious. I can't even access it when behind a VPN. It seems to have changed hands in 2016, and then started generating tons of traffic out of nowhere. It's registered to Roy Schwartz, former Chief Revenue Officer for Politico. How is he getting all these scoops?

Edit: His co-founders are the founders of Politico.

Mordan
04-08-2017, 03:20 PM
You sound like a fool. Bannon was only one trying to talk down Trump from embarking down this slippery path in Syria.

All you guys do is criticize without laying out a plan to work within this corrupt system, as futile as it appears. Everyone is not good enough because they won't dismantle the empire yesterday or their 'libertarian credentials' aren't up to snub. They must harbor some nefarious motive for not seeing the world in the exact fashion that you do. Blah. blah. blah. Get in the game and then talk.

Exactly. Klamath, Nickers. CPU, Zippy, Pippo, and all the others are useful idiots. They make little jokes and critisize, sniggering like know it all snub Obama.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 05:50 PM
Lee is on top of this. He's been on a mission since he quit Breitbart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f2ptS7fUfw

Hear what he said? If Bannon goes, Trump is DOA. He may as well resign and let Pence finish the term. LOL Hell, Pence could probably do a better job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3rb-qT-Pc

AuH20
04-08-2017, 07:15 PM

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 07:36 PM

Don't say "our guys." Our guys have never at any point in time had a seat at Trump's table.

Your guys are not our guys. MAGA is not our slogan. You aren't one of us. You never were. Bannon certainly never has been.

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 07:38 PM

It's possible that he was. I honestly don't know. But if he was, it's not because he was pushing anything remotely resembling nonintervention, but because he was pushing Trump to side with Assad, rather than against him.

misterx
04-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Don't say "our guys." Our guys have never at any point in time had a seat at Trump's table.

Your guys are not our guys. MAGA is not our slogan. You aren't one of us. You never were. Bannon certainly never has been.

It's called RON PAUL forums, not superfluous man forums. I think the good Dr. Paul has more in common with Bannon than with you.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 07:39 PM

Our guys like Thomas Massie, Justin Raimondo and Walter Block that supported the election of Trump. If Trump screws us, we move on to the next initiative.

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 07:40 PM
It's called RON PAUL forums

Exactly.

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Our guys like Thomas Massie, Justin Raimondo and Walter Block that supported the election of Trump. If Trump screws us, we move on to the next initiative.

He's not screwing us. He never courted us to begin with. He's doing exactly what all of us, including those three, fully expected all along.

There's a difference between endorsing a lesser evil in a general election and being on board with his agenda.

What those three are is not anything remotely close to what you are. We all know what you're all about. You loved Trump because of his anti-immigration views. Period.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 07:45 PM
He's not screwing us. He never courted us to begin with. He's doing exactly what all of us, including those three, fully expected all along.

There's a difference between endorsing a lesser evil in a general election and being on board with his agenda.

What those three are is not anything remotely close to what you are. We all know what you're all about. You loved Trump because of his anti-immigration views. Period.

I liked Trump because he stole Pat Buchanan's platform. America First, Less Residual Problems.

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 07:48 PM
I liked Trump because he stole Pat Buchanan's platform. America First, Less Residual Problems.

He did not steal Pat Buchanan's platform (which, was an overall lousy platform despite being less terrible than the neocons'), unless you mean that he did that for 5 minutes at some point in time. And if you believe he did, you're delusional.

timosman
04-08-2017, 07:48 PM

Are you running out of targets? Give it a rest, will ya?:confused:

BSWPaulsen
04-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Exactly.

You'd do well to remember it yourself, since you routinely forget what Ron Paul stood for on issues such as immigration. The vision of liberty that exists in your head is not synonymous with the version of liberty Ron Paul would have produced as president.

As soon as you realize all of us here desire greater personal liberty, and have undertaken various means to attempt to achieve that goal, the sooner you'll come down off the ridiculous high horse you've put yourself on.

I wrote in Rand Paul. What in the hell is the point of thumbing my nose at Trump voters that are otherwise my ally? What in the hell is your purpose in agitating them?

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 07:56 PM
You'd do well to remember it yourself, since you routinely forget what Ron Paul stood for on issues such as immigration.

Actually, I remember exactly what he stands for on immigration, and I regularly defend his position agains the anti-immigration folks. He stands for all of the following:

1) No requirement of any passports to enter the USA.
2) No enforcement of laws against hiring unlawful residents.
3) No requirement of possessing any kind of paperwork to prove you may lawfully be in the USA.
4) No wall on the border.
5) No deporting people solely for being unlawful residents.

If you read the site mission statement, you will notice that those are also the positions that are consistent with it.

misterx
04-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Actually, I remember exactly what he stands for on immigration, and I regularly defend his position agains the anti-immigration folks. He stands for all of the following:

3) No requirement of possessing any kind of paperwork to prove you may lawfully be in the USA.

If you read the site mission statement, you will notice that those are also the positions that are consistent with it.

I don't see any of that on his website. This is what I found:

1.Abolish the welfare state. The incentive to take a job at whatever wage available must prevail.
2.Establish a generous visitor work program. Once we solve the economic crisis by introducing sound money, demand for domestic and immigrant labor will rise.
3.Enforce the laws on the books with more border guards. Allow states and landowners to enforce the law and provide security assistance.
4.Abolish birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants. [Current U.S. citizens will not be affected. Instead, babies born to illegals after a future cutoff date will no longer gain automatic U.S. citizenship. They will still have citizenship in their parents’ home countries.]
5.End all federal mandates on the states to provide free education and medical care for illegal immigrants.

http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/border-security/

timosman
04-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Actually, I remember exactly what he stands for on immigration, and I regularly defend his position agains the anti-immigration folks.

LOL:rolleyes:

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 08:03 PM
I don't see any of that on his website. This is what I found:

http://www.ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/border-security/

That's not his website. The things I listed come from one of his books. I gather from your reply that you don't agree with those positions?

ETA: But you'll also notice no contradiction with anything I said in your list.

timosman
04-08-2017, 08:05 PM
That's not his website. The things I listed come from one of his books.

Here is a condensed version, just for you - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509542-Ron-Paul-No-Right-To-Immigration-No-Migration-in-Current-System

misterx
04-08-2017, 08:06 PM
That's not his website. The things I listed come from one of his books. I gather from your reply that you don't agree with those positions?

So you don't deny that those are Ron's positions, that's a good first step. Now would you say those positions are more in line with Bannon's views on immigration, or with your views of a borderless world?

BSWPaulsen
04-08-2017, 08:30 PM

Let me dredge up your comment from another thread where you pretended Ron Paul represented something he plainly did not.

Any advocate of uncontrolled immigration at this time is also a supporter of the welfare state. Stop filling the trenches of the enemy with cannon fodder

This is simply not true. Ron Paul is a perfect counterexample.

Ron Paul does not support uncontrolled immigration while the welfare state exists.

Superfluous Man, I'll give you an option here. You're either ignorant of where Ron Paul stands on immigration, or you're a liar.

And you can be damn sure that when Ron Paul talked about securing the border he wasn't endorsing your open borders nonsense that you like to pretend Ron Paul represents. He did not endorse a wall, but he did endorse putting American troops on the border.

Did you forget he voted yes on and sponsored a bill banning student visas from terrorist nations? Are you not aware that votes on such a bill means there would be required paperwork for people from around the world to come here? That it single-handedly invalidates your 1st and 3rd points?

Ron Paul had a nuanced understanding of immigration and still does.

undergroundrr
04-08-2017, 08:40 PM
Superb bait-taking. Superfluous Man's point has been made brilliantly. trumpies care primarily about not letting brown people in. The killing small children in the ME stuff is disappointing but not ultimately a dealbreaker.

misterx
04-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Superb bait-taking. Superfluous Man's point has been made brilliantly. trumpies care primarily about not letting brown people in. The killing small children in the ME stuff is disappointing but not ultimately a dealbreaker.

What have you been reading to make you think everyone still supports Trump? This is a deal breaker, obviously.

timosman
04-08-2017, 08:45 PM

Here we go again.:cool:

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Ron Paul does not support uncontrolled immigration while the welfare state exists.

That's because he wants to get rid of the welfare state.

So do I.

I never said he supported anything he didn't, including in that quote. He supports all the things I listed. Those things comprise a de facto unlimited immigration position.

And you can be damn sure that when Ron Paul talked about securing the border he wasn't endorsing your open borders nonsense that you like to pretend Ron Paul represents. He did not endorse a wall, but he did endorse putting American troops on the border.

Did you forget he voted yes on and sponsored a bill banning student visas from terrorist nations? Are you not aware that votes on such a bill means there would be required paperwork for people from around the world to come here? That it single-handedly invalidates your 1st and 3rd points?

Notice how you're projecting your position onto him. When he used the phrase "secure border" you just took that to entail policies you wanted, when in actuality it entailed the policies I listed off.

He mentions troops on the border, and in your mind you're thinking they would be there to stop ordinary people from illegally crossing the border, rather than doing what the military is for, which is to repel military invasion.

He voted to ban student visas. Sure. I would too. But the flipside is that he would also support changes to the law that would allow schools to admit students without even asking for their status or having to report who goes to their school to the government. Having or lacking visas would be moot without using means of enforcing immigration laws that Ron Paul is on the record opposing.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 08:48 PM

You really can't be that obtuse. Did you hear what Ron Paul recently said? Under the current system, any migration or semblance of mass immigration would promote a gross moral hazard inconsistent with liberty and property rights.

Do you think I would care if 'brown people' came to America without a taxpayer provided safety net? Such an environment would be very Darwinian in that those who could not cut it, would be forced to migrate elsewhere.

timosman
04-08-2017, 08:49 PM
That's because he wants to get rid of the welfare state.

So do I.

I never said he supported anything he didn't, including in that quote. He supports all the things I listed. Those things comprise a de facto unlimited immigration position.

In your head.:cool:

phill4paul
04-08-2017, 08:51 PM

Just until Trump backs an initiative and get's neo-con support to budget for the wall, built in stages with a projected finish date of 2025. That way he can say he promised that the wall would be built, and it will be built. Meanwhile its the same shit different year. Roots of problems are not addressed. Old rockets get rotated, first in-first out, and replaced. Woo-hoo!

undergroundrr
04-08-2017, 08:57 PM
What have you been reading to make you think everyone still supports Trump? This is a deal breaker, obviously.

No, bombing an airfield in Syria was a dealbreaker (even though it will be forgotten when his next stupid terrorist border EO comes out). He's been killing small children by the dozen for 2 1/2 months. He killed 10 of them yesterday totally separate from Sharyat. No trump apologist on RPF expressed giving a damn about that.

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Do you think I would care if 'brown people' came to America without a taxpayer provided safety net?

Yes. I am positive beyond any shadow of a doubt that you would.

misterx
04-08-2017, 09:00 PM

And that's a problem for you because you believe the only way to end war is to end whiteness?

undergroundrr
04-08-2017, 09:01 PM
And that's a problem for you because you believe the only way to end war is to end whiteness?

Here we go again.:cool:

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 09:02 PM

I don't even know what you mean. At least I hope I don't.

If you're suggesting that there's some kind of conspiracy going on for white genocide by way of interbreeding with dark-skinned people, then you're beyond hope. And that illustrates my point.

misterx
04-08-2017, 09:02 PM
No, bombing an airfield in Syria was a dealbreaker (even though it will be forgotten when his next stupid terrorist border EO comes out). He's been killing small children by the dozen for 2 1/2 months. He killed 10 of them yesterday totally separate from Sharyat. No trump apologist on RPF expressed giving a damn about that.

Umm. are you dense? That's what I was talking about. I haven't seen one person supporting Trump's actions on here. Most of us are against him now.

AuH20
04-08-2017, 09:03 PM

I wouldn't care. I am an advocate for a meritocracy devoid of color. There is no doubt in my mind, if we had a meritocracy, that 70% of the low skilled parasites would be forced to emigrate elsewhere. They don't possess the necessary skillsets nor fortitude to stay here without benefits.

misterx
04-08-2017, 09:04 PM
I don't even know what you mean. At least I hope I don't.

If you're suggesting that there's some kind of conspiracy going on for white genocide by way of interbreeding with dark-skinned people, then you're beyond hope. And that illustrates my point.

I used to be a liberal, I know the motivations well. Imagine there's no countries, nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too. It's no secret that the left believes that there will be no peace until there is only one race, one country, and one religion. This is what you advocate for.

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 09:06 PM
I used to be a liberal, I know the motivations well. Imagine there's no countries, nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too. It's no secret that the left believes that there will be no peace until there is only one race, one country, and one religion. This is what you advocate for.

I'm the opposite of the left, and that's not what I advocate for. Immigration control is a leftist policy, by the way.

Conspicuously, you didn't answer my question.

misterx
04-08-2017, 09:10 PM
I'm the opposite of the left, and that's not what I advocate for. Immigration control is a leftist policy, by the way.

Conspicuously, you didn't answer my question.

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy, it's more like a stated means to an end. Of course there is no point talking to you considering you just make up your own definitions to words.

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 09:13 PM
I wouldn't call it a conspiracy, it's more like a stated means to an end.

It's not even remotely possible or worth worrying about, even if you had any legitimate reason to believe that it would be a bad thing.

If other white people want to marry non-whites, why should that bother you? If you see some virtue in continuing to preserve whiteness, then allowing them to do that doesn't in any way lessen your ability to pass on your own genes with a white spouse and teach your kids that they should do the same.

TheCount
04-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Bannon was only one trying to talk down Trump from embarking down this slippery path in Syria.

It's documented why Bannon was downgraded from the NSC. He was the dissenter on the Syrian strike.I'm going to guess that the documentation and proof of both of these things consist of nothing more than the dreams of the true believers.

misterx
04-08-2017, 09:17 PM
It's not even remotely possible or worth worrying about, even if you had any legitimate reason to believe that it would be a bad thing.

If other white people want to marry non-whites, why should that bother you? If you see some virtue in continuing to preserve whiteness, then allowing them to do that doesn't in any way lessen your ability to pass on your own genes with a white spouse and teach your kids that they should do the same.

You're right. I wonder if that's the same thing the Native Americans thought? I guess they didn't think about their numbers being swamped by settlers until their way of life disappeared. Then again, their culture does still exist, I guess, if you can call that an existence.

undergroundrr
04-08-2017, 09:18 PM

George Wallace, is that you?

Superfluous Man
04-08-2017, 09:19 PM
I'm going to guess that the documentation and proof of both of these things consist of nothing more than the dreams of the true believers.

AuH20 isn't big on actually having the documentation he claims to have.

I recall seeing a thread where he said that the video of Trump mocking the disabled reporter didn't exist and that it was really Cruz he was mocking. As proof he provided a video of him mocking Cruz, and just pretended that somehow that meant that the totally different video, which we have all seen, of him mocking the disabled reporter didn't exist.

CPUd
04-08-2017, 09:21 PM
I'm going to guess that the documentation and proof of both of these things consist of nothing more than the dreams of the true believers.

Will cryptic tweets from the guy who blew pizzagate wide open work?

TheCount
04-08-2017, 09:22 PM
You're right. I wonder if that's the same thing the Native Americans thought? I guess they didn't think about their numbers being swamped by settlers until their way of life disappeared. Then again, their culture does still exist, I guess, if you can call that an existence.Cool story, bro.

Here's the problem, though: Which is more important to you, liberty or whiteness? You can only defend one of the two.