KEEF
04-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Pull your head out AJ. THIS IS BAD!

shakey1
04-07-2017, 06:47 AM
Sorry, I just don't buy it.

ghengis86
04-07-2017, 06:51 AM
just when you think AJ couldn't do any more mental gymnastics and could put together some coherent thoughts...

EBounding
04-07-2017, 06:52 AM
This whole situation isn't funny, but my goodness! Looks like AJ is terminal with Trumpalupus.

CaptUSA
04-07-2017, 07:00 AM
This is part of the disease.

Either Jones is personally afflicted or he is purposefully spreading it to keep others afflicted. You decide.

Athan
04-07-2017, 07:28 AM
The only "stroke of genius" to be found is we can FINALLY start talking about the Trump administration under a much warranted critical eye with relevant news instead of being kept up all night long by the boys who cry wolf like CPUd and his butt buddies asking about possible Russian salad dressing, and whatever frivolous bull$h!t we've been inundated for the past several months.

About fukin time.

Jan2017
04-07-2017, 07:36 AM
Some critical eye Trump shall receive . . . KGB sniper (?)

juleswin
04-07-2017, 07:40 AM
Some critical eye Trump shall receive . . . KGB sniper (?)

I wonder if the KGB/todays equivalence OKs killing terrorists and their families? cos the terrorist in the WH has a lot of wives and spawns.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 08:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=109&v=CDwqBSw8nX0

https://www.infowars.com/trump-strikes-syrian-base-alex-jones-analysis/

:( Well I was wondering if Alex Jones would continue his betrayal of the liberty movement in favor of Trump. I guess my question is answered. Paul Joseph Watson publicly jumped off the Trump train. I wonder if he will now "Move on to bigger and better opportunities", like Joe Biggs?

just when you think AJ couldn't do any more mental gymnastics and could put together some coherent thoughts...

Yeah. The most important thing to Alex Jones is conspiracy theories, not non interventionism. Trump spins more conspiracy theories than any other president like ever.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Yeah. The most important thing to Alex Jones is conspiracy theories, not non interventionism. Trump spins more conspiracy theories than any other president like ever. I think the size of his audience is his main thing. He just posted a long rant on FB live saying this is the first intervention he's supported in a long time but some how saying he is pro war is disinfo. I think he's trying to figure out if more of his listeners are Trumpbots or libertarians these days. He's going to lose a lot either way.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 08:13 AM
I think the size of his audience is his main thing. He just posted a long rant on FB live saying this is the first intervention he's supported in a long time but some how saying he is pro war is disinfo. I think he's trying to figure out if more of his listeners are Trumpbots or libertarians these days. He's going to lose a lot either way.

What the? :( real :(

Edit: I listened to some of the video. Alex Jones was quoting Dr. Jerome Corsi. Dr. Jerome Corsi is the teocon who is largely responsible for pushing the birther movement! He cannot be trusted!

ChristianAnarchist
04-07-2017, 08:37 AM
In the past I've made my point about what a phony AJ is. I am so sad when I see people fooled by him. Liberty is key and AJ just doesn't get it. He lies whenever it suits him and he puts liberty under his desire for fame.

juleswin
04-07-2017, 08:45 AM
In the past I've made my point about what a phony AJ is. I am so sad when I see people fooled by him. Liberty is key and AJ just doesn't get it. He lies whenever it suits him and he puts liberty under his desire for fame.

Now lets hope Rand and Ron Paul would get a clue and stop appearing on his show the same way hey stopped appearing on the Rachel Maddow Show.

Superfluous Man
04-07-2017, 09:00 AM

You give Trump trannies way too much credit.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 09:39 AM
I think he's trying to figure out if more of his listeners are Trumpbots or libertarians these days.

trumpies by a long shot. In the short term, he'll do well to keep drinking the Kool-Aid and support everything trump does. Speaking myself as an ex-broadcaster, it's hard to remain relevant and maintain an audience. Keeping ideals means stations and advertisers drop you as your ratings dive.

dannno
04-07-2017, 09:42 AM

I see a couple of potential 4D chess moves coming out of this situation now as well, but that certainly remains to be seen.

ChiefJustice
04-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Alex Jones is a traitorous swine. He was always a nut job but now he has lost any credibility as an anti-globalist. What a fraud.

TheCount
04-07-2017, 09:43 AM
I think he's trying to figure out if more of his listeners are Trumpbots or libertarians these days. He's going to lose a lot either way.I think that his audience is characterized by contrarians, not libertarians. They may have agreed with/supported Ron Paul or other liberty candidates, but only coincidentally as they were counter-mainstream, and not out of any genuine interest in liberty issues.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 09:48 AM
I think that his audience is characterized by contrarians, not libertarians. They may have agreed with/supported Ron Paul or other liberty candidates, but only coincidentally as they were counter-mainstream, and not out of any genuine interest in liberty issues.

Nah, he has a huge audience all kinds of people listen to him.

BSWPaulsen
04-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Alex Jones would have been better off ending his sentence after "stroke". It'd have formed a better explanation for the stupid ass decision.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 09:54 AM
trumpies by a long shot. In the short term, he'll do well to keep drinking the Kool-Aid and support everything trump does. Speaking myself as an ex-broadcaster, it's hard to remain relevant and maintain an audience. Keeping ideals means stations and advertisers drop you as your ratings dive.

I'm not even convinced that its good for him in the short term. He's built his career appealing to people who are outside the mainstream. If he continues to be the main mouth piece of the administration he will be less relevant than the guys who made a living by being male cheerleaders for W, or Obama. Trump is old news that's probably why Breitbart has been focusing on the Freedom Caucus, cheerleading for the establishment has never been sexy on the internet or other non mainstream outlets. Alex should join Fox if he wants to do that.

TheTexan
04-07-2017, 10:04 AM
I'm glad to see that Alex Jones also gets it

The only reason he's bombing Syria is because he doesn't think we should be intervening overseas.

It's just the first step in that direction.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 10:10 AM
AJ live now
Ballet like precision

genius

William Tell
04-07-2017, 10:15 AM
lol now he's saying its an evil situation and Trump is deceived. He's flipping everywhere trying to please his whole audience and blaming bots for saying AJ is prowar.

CaptUSA
04-07-2017, 10:19 AM
You know, this is the ultimate in cucking.

Any time Trump does something that obviously is in the opposite direction of where these cucks think things should go, they work their minds around until they figure out his "genius".

In other words... "Trump is so much purer and smarter than I, he must know exactly what he is doing!"

They start with the premise that Trump is always right, so they then have to figure out how his actions must really be working towards the right goal.

Molyneaux, Jones, Dannno... All this "genius" and "4D chess" talk is simply an admission of cuckery.

CaptUSA
04-07-2017, 10:20 AM
lol now he's saying its an evil situation and Trump is deceived. He's flipping everywhere trying to please his whole audience and blaming bots for saying AJ is prowar.

Unfortunately, I can't listen now, but it must be entertaining to watch the cognitive dissonance head explosion.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 10:22 AM
I'm not even convinced that its good for him in the short term. He's built his career appealing to people who are outside the mainstream. If he continues to be the main mouth piece of the administration he will be less relevant than the guys who made a living by being male cheerleaders for W, or Obama. Trump is old news that's probably why Breitbart has been focusing on the Freedom Caucus, cheerleading for the establishment has never been sexy on the internet or other non mainstream outlets. Alex should join Fox if he wants to do that.

There have been a number of honorable souls here on RPF, trump supporters who see the Syria attack for what it is and admit that they misread trump. That can happen on a personal level. But to do it on a public platform with millions of people watching would be damaging to AJ's brand. Being right about everything in the eyes of his audience is huge. AJ just apologized about Pizzagate a couple months ago. It's not in his audience's interest for him to admit he was wrong about trump now. He can maintain an enormous audience without catering to libertarians.

Jones, Molyneux and others have invested their clout in trump. They're much more concerned about maintaining the confidence of the largest possible portion of their audience than standing on some kind of principle.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 10:22 AM
David Knight on now laying down the law. Now Alex is saying "this is crazy" and now ISIS might get in charge in Syria. I don't think Alex knows what's to say today.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Unfortunately, I can't listen now, but it must be entertaining to watch the cognitive dissonance head explosion.

Catch the archive on youtube sometime. Its worth it.

Jan2017
04-07-2017, 10:34 AM
I think that his audience is characterized by contrarians, not libertarians. They may have agreed with/supported Ron Paul or other liberty candidates, but only coincidentally as they were counter-mainstream, and not out of any genuine interest in liberty issues.

Full of chit

dannno
04-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Jones, Molyneux and others have invested their clout in trump. They're much more concerned about maintaining the confidence of the largest possible portion of their audience than standing on some kind of principle.

Really??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wtvNIhGun0

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Really??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wtvNIhGun0

Thanks dannno. What did he say?

William Tell
04-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Lol Alex just threw a fit and said its all Ivanka and her husband's fault, said they are enemies of the republic but then said he actually likes them.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Trump will be like George Washington 2.0 if he succeeds it will be sad if he doesn't

dannno
04-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Thanks dannno. What did he say?

"ISIS gives Donald Trump a slow clap"

He read several tweets and statements from Donald Trump about how it would be a mistake for Obama to attack Syria without congressional approval back in 2013.

He talked about how the sarin gas attacks almost undoubtedly did not come from Assad.

He was very disappointed.

He holds out some hope that this may be some type of chess move, but like Mike Cernovich he doesn't see it, and it looks grim.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 10:56 AM

He read several tweets and statements from Donald Trump about how it would be a mistake for Obama to attack Syria without congressional approval back in 2013.

He talked about how the sarin gas attacks almost undoubtedly did not come from Assad.

He was very disappointment.

He holds out some hope that this may be some type of chess move, but like Mike Cernovich he doesn't see it, and it looks grim.

Aw, he was very disappointed, maybe Stefan will leave Trump's room, defoo hims, and start to like girls again.

dannno
04-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Aw, he was very disappointed, maybe Stefan will leave Trump's room, defoo hims, and start to like girls again.

I'm guessing he will see what the outcome from this is first, but continue to call it like he sees it.

Dr.3D
04-07-2017, 11:10 AM

Well, Trump did say STD's were his Vietnam.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 11:18 AM

He was very disappointed.

Great news. Thanks.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Lol Alex just threw a fit and said its all Ivanka and her husband's fault, said they are enemies of the republic but then said he actually likes them.

Yeah, we've got one on here saying the same thing.

Athan
04-07-2017, 11:34 AM

Eh, maybe possible, but irrelevant. Remember, Trump is the Commander in Chief, not his daughter and her lowly zionist clueless husband. The seemingly unanimous American response in general disapproval and concern has been a GOOD thing. Perhaps Trump will realize the general American public does NOT want this to happen. If we push the right way perhaps we can get Trump to realize that listening to neocons is going to have a HUGE number of Americans turn on his administration. Trump has to stop trying to appease his enemies like CNN, Lindsey Grahm and McCain. He needs to push his administration to start getting arrests if anything.

If he stops going on this path, then despite all the bitching of anti-Trumpers the general American public's disapproval will not be lost among the perpetual temper tantrum of the left. Further if we show we are in complete disagreement and are diplomatic about it, the neocons and zionist will lose even more favor with Trump.

Athan
04-07-2017, 11:36 AM
Yeah, we've got one on here saying the same thing.

[mod edit] did you ever find out about who was using the Russian dressing?

r3volution 3.0
04-07-2017, 11:39 AM
https://casajimenezllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Gomer.jpg

There have been a number of honorable souls here on RPF, trump supporters who see the Syria attack for what it is and admit that they misread trump. That can happen on a personal level. But to do it on a public platform with millions of people watching would be damaging to AJ's brand. Being right about everything in the eyes of his audience is huge. AJ just apologized about Pizzagate a couple months ago. It's not in his audience's interest for him to admit he was wrong about trump now. He can maintain an enormous audience without catering to libertarians.

Yep

As Doug Wead said (in a remark which was misinterpreted as applying only to the MSM), "it's all entertainment."

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 12:16 PM
the general American public does NOT want this to happen

It would be more accurate to say that the American public doesn't want Syria. Period. Or any of those places with guys in turbans with bombs.

Read the comments section at the following link for a minute and see if your perception doesn't morph a little. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/07/sen-rand-paul-syria-trump-and-another-unconstitutional-rush-to-war.html

When we do something like bomb an airfield, most Americans sense that we're finally being America again. Remember, as far as Joe Public is concerned. it's been 8 long years of Obama non-interventionism in which we weren't at war with anybody and our military sat idle. Obama was letting ISIS run around willy nilly and kill our European allies with bombs and trucks.

Back in the 90s, I'll never forget my mom and dad talking about how great that little guy Wolf Blitzer was during the Gulf War. My boss still operates by what he calls The Schwarzkopf Principle (give your soldiers the tools and get out of the way). Since the World Wars, America has been defined by its military actions. For the public, the American flag is something that symbolizes soldiers sacrificing for our freedoms by incapacitating another sovereign nation.

Yesterday, America was back in its element. The public is a little more proud to be American today than they were a few days ago. If you want to see them really get proud, start drafting their kids again. I'm serious.

Athan
04-07-2017, 12:20 PM
It would be more accurate to say that the American public doesn't want Syria. Period. Or any of those places with guys in turbans with bombs.

Read the comments section at the following link for a minute and see if your perception doesn't morph a little. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/07/sen-rand-paul-syria-trump-and-another-unconstitutional-rush-to-war.html

When we do something like bomb an airfield, most Americans sense that we're finally being America again. Remember, as far as Joe Public is concerned. it's been 8 long years of Obama non-interventionism in which we weren't at war with anybody and our military sat idle. Obama was letting ISIS run around willy nilly and kill our European allies with bombs and trucks.

Back in the 90s, I'll never forget my mom and dad talking about how great that little guy Wolf Blitzer was during the Gulf War. My boss still operates by what he calls The Schwarzkopf Principle (give your soldiers the tools and get out of the way). Since the World Wars, America has been defined by its military actions. For the public, the American flag is something that symbolizes soldiers sacrificing for our freedoms by incapacitating another sovereign nation.

Yesterday, America was back in its element. The public is a little more proud to be American today than they were a few days ago. If you want to see them really get proud, start drafting their kids again. I'm serious.

Obviously you will find neocon remnants among the regular populace that will support neocon positions. However the left which dislikes anything Trump related, now has support in criticizing a bad decision by libertarians and in the right/alt-right. Obviously you are going to find shills trying to shore up support for Syria attacks because they believe anything CNN or the republican party does. If it was completely unanimous, then McCain and Grahm and Hillary and the media partisans would look completely alone.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Alex seems fearful of Kushner. He referred to Kushner a few days ago as future presidential material.

Pizzo
04-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Another one who can fuck himself in the ear.

pcosmar
04-07-2017, 01:14 PM
I'm guessing he will see what the outcome from this is first, but continue to call it like he sees it.

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17796144_1266050063516276_6781760227413873250_n.jp g?oh=e60f0e2d62ba0503d52a0bac4f762601&oe=5959D9AD

call it as I see it.

dannno
04-07-2017, 01:18 PM
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17796144_1266050063516276_6781760227413873250_n.jp g?oh=e60f0e2d62ba0503d52a0bac4f762601&oe=5959D9AD

call it as I see it.

Attacking a single military target doesn't create more Syrian refugees.. that's why I keep talking about this whole outcome thing... the only thing significant about yesterday is that whatever it is, it began, and will hopefully end very soon.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Attacking a single military target doesn't create more Syrian refugees.. that's why I keep talking about this whole outcome thing... the only thing significant about yesterday is that whatever it is, it began, and will hopefully end very soon.

Dannno, ask yourself this question. What will happen to Syria if, under the best case scenario of what Rex Tillerson laid out, Assad is "peaceably" removed from power? You know where many of the Syrian refugees came from? Iraq. Why did the come from Iraq? Because when we removed Saddam from power bat guano crazy Islamists took over and installed sharia law. Republicans bitch and moan and fearmonger over sharia law and they are responsible for bringing it to Iraq and will be responsible for bringing it to Syria. Again I'm talking "best case scenario."

Athan
04-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Dannno, ask yourself this question. What will happen to Syria if, under the best case scenario of what Rex Tillerson laid out, Assad is "peaceably" removed from power?

Danno, you have to admit that is a damn good point. That stated goal I heard about if true needs to be shut the fux down.

pcosmar
04-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Again I'm talking "best case scenario."

Best case is for it to be held off for as many generations as possible.

But I think it is close

The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Origanalist
04-07-2017, 01:34 PM

Too late, it's permanently glued there.

Origanalist
04-07-2017, 01:39 PM
[mod edit] did you ever find out about who was using the Russian dressing?

Lol, gotta love those mod edits.

Athan
04-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Lol, gotta love those mod edits.

Yeah, they won't mod the forum for jack, but by golly they don't like bad words.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 01:54 PM
He says Trump broke some promises but the world has changed. :rolleyes:

twomp
04-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Alex Jones seems thrilled to be able to finally join forces with the MSM that has shunned him for so long. It's like the red-headed step child finally found his way home with his long lost family....

twomp
04-07-2017, 02:12 PM
Alex seems fearful of Kushner. He referred to Kushner a few days ago as future presidential material.

Yes. This is a man who supposedly stood up to some of the most powerful elites in the world, Bilderberg, CFR, U.S. Presidents but at the same time is so scared of Jared motherfking Kushner that he starts complimenting him.....

There's no way he actually admires him right? It must be a fking conspiracy. He's scared that's why!!!

dannno
04-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Dannno, ask yourself this question. What will happen to Syria if, under the best case scenario of what Rex Tillerson laid out, Assad is "peaceably" removed from power? You know where many of the Syrian refugees came from? Iraq. Why did the come from Iraq? Because when we removed Saddam from power bat guano crazy Islamists took over and installed sharia law. Republicans bitch and moan and fearmonger over sharia law and they are responsible for bringing it to Iraq and will be responsible for bringing it to Syria. Again I'm talking "best case scenario."

Danno, you have to admit that is a damn good point. That stated goal I heard about if true needs to be shut the fux down.

Best case scenario, we push the narrative that Assad didn't gas his own people, hopefully some evidence comes to light, Trump is informed and he holds some people in his inner circle responsible for misleading him into a hasty decision, he promotes Bannon and works with Russia and China for a peaceful resolution in Syria.

twomp
04-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Best case scenario, we push the narrative that Assad didn't gas his own people, hopefully some evidence comes to light, Trump is informed and he holds some people in his inner circle responsible for misleading him into a hasty decision, he promotes Bannon and works with Russia and China for a peaceful resolution in Syria.

Best case scenario - yes. Most likely scenario - WHEN evidence comes to light that Assad didn't gas his own people, Trump does what other presidents have done and goes and plays some golf. Do you really expect teh Donald to admit he was wrong?

Athan
04-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Best case scenario - yes. Most likely scenario - WHEN evidence comes to light that Assad didn't gas his own people, Trump does what other presidents have done and goes and plays some golf. Do you really expect teh Donald to admit he was wrong?

He doesn't have to admit he was wrong. He has to simply not attack the Syrian government further and stop further intervention neocon behavior.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 02:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 02:57 PM

So your best case scenario involves Trump admitting he made a mistake? LOL.

dannno
04-07-2017, 03:01 PM
So your best case scenario involves Trump admitting he made a mistake? LOL.

Trump did not tell Trump about what happened with the sarin gas. His advisers should have done a better job investigating. Trump shouldn't have been so hasty, but we dunno what his plan is here.

Athan
04-07-2017, 03:09 PM
*Scans*
Bro, your optimism levels are over 9000!

twomp
04-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Trump did not tell Trump about what happened with the sarin gas. His advisers should have done a better job investigating. Trump shouldn't have been so hasty, but we dunno what his plan is here.

His advisers probably did tell him but he bases his decisions off the things he sees on Fox News.

dannno
04-07-2017, 03:14 PM
His advisers probably did tell him but he bases his decisions off the things he sees on Fox News.

Do you really think Trump's advisors told him it was a false flag attack?

twomp
04-07-2017, 03:15 PM
Do you really think Trump's advisors told him it was a false flag attack?

Are you saying your hero Bannon doesn't think it's a false flag attack?

wizardwatson
04-07-2017, 03:16 PM

I see a couple of potential 4D chess moves coming out of this situation now as well, but that certainly remains to be seen.

Yeah, when you kill children violating the Constitution, breaking international law, with no solid evidence, provoking a nuclear power, all the while supporting terrorists, all to impress your friends and help your public image, kind of gives you a hard on.

The only 4D chess going on is in the minds of supposed activists trying to make Trumps evil actions into some sort of good. Be it him "having a plan" or being a hero martyr "tricked by evil people".

It's pathetic.

Original_Intent
04-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Best case is for it to be held off for as many generations as possible.

But I think it is close

Good to hear from you. Almost everything you post, I almost feel like I am in the presence of a legitimate Old Testament style prophet.

dannno
04-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Yeah, when you kill children violating the Constitution, breaking international law, with no solid evidence, provoking a nuclear power, all the while supporting terrorists, all to impress your friends and help your public image, kind of gives you a hard on.

The only 4D chess going on is in the minds of supposed activists trying to make Trumps evil actions into some sort of good. Be it him "having a plan" or being "tricked by evil people".

It's pathetic.

No children were harmed in the attack on the airstrip last night that I am aware of, and the children that were killed by airstrikes most recently were brought to us by George Soros propaganda.

twomp
04-07-2017, 03:27 PM
No children were harmed in the attack on the airstrip last night that I am aware of, and the children that were killed by airstrikes most recently were brought to us by George Soros propaganda.

George Soros apparently owns antiwar.com now according to danno...

US Airstrikes Killed Nearly 300 Civilians in Mosul

While Pentagon statements on them insisted everyone killed was an ISIS fighters, mounting evidence suggests US airstrikes against the city of Mosul have killed nearly 300 civilians, with attacks just last week burying over 150 people under the rubble of residential buildings in the city’s west.

The Pentagon is promising an investigation, but their track record of such inquiries does not favor them ever admitting culpability. Incredibly, however, they have admitted to the airstrikes that leveled those buildings full of civilians late last week, without admitting to the deaths of the civilians.

That narrative is going to be a difficult one to maintain this time, with reporters on the scene verifying civilians being pulled from the wreckage. The Pentagon is clearly already looking for a scapegoat too, reporting that the strikes on the buildings full of civilians came at the request of the Iraqi government.

Of course, as US officials have confirmed in the past, being asked to attack civilians isn’t an excuse for having done so, and while trying to shift the blame to the Iraqi government may be of some use in the near term, the calamitously large death toll in Mosul is something the Pentagon isn’t going to be able to readily brush aside.

Most Pentagon investigations end with them deciding the death toll is “not credible” and dropping the matter entirely. This is the reason that the official US civilian toll in Iraq and Syria during the current war is less than 10% of the toll reported by independent NGOs like Airwars.

So long as the individual incidents were small, the Pentagon was able to mostly sweep them under the rug. That’s going to be much harder to do with hundreds of people, many of them women and children, being killed in such a high-profile incident.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/03/26/us-airstrikes-killed-nearly-300-civilians-in-mosul/

wizardwatson
04-07-2017, 03:35 PM

Well, I see. Why believe the news agencies of the countries we're attacking? Clearly, they will be biased. :rolleyes:

https://www.rt.com/news/383968-civilians-killed-syria-airbase-attack/

Why should I have faith in Trump? Is he Christ? Is he a God? Why do we need "definitive proof" to prove he's "not good"? Ya know. "Deep down".

"You should BELIEVE in Trump. He's the ONE. They're all lying about him! The media, the tv. It's all a conspiracy!"

Trump is no savior and no prophet. He's a man. And being elected to that office, should be held to a higher standard, not a lesser one. Evidence is now conclusive out of his own mouth, he's a liar, a constitution violator, and a murderer. He attacks what he swore an oath to defend and he puts our troops and our country in danger.

I kept my mouth shut when he was a question mark. Now he's a bloody period.

I gave Rand hell for waffling about war financing for Israel. I wouldn't be consistent if I didn't call this greasy spineless knucklehead the murderer he is.

This is still liberty/Ron Paul forums last I checked. And now that Trump has shown his true colors in the most horrible way imaginable, he deserves no quarter, and neither do his supporters.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 03:35 PM

You're willing to stand by a contention that US coalition airstrikes have killed no children since January 20? And you know this because one website that tracks civilian casualties is partially funded by OSF. Is that right?

CPUd
04-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Syrian state TV claims 4 children killed in last night's strike.

http://sana.sy/en/?p=103759

misterx
04-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Syrian state TV claims 4 children killed in last night's strike.

http://sana.sy/en/?p=103759

I don't believe the propaganda from either side. There's no way Assad used chemical weapons when he was on the brink of victory, and there's no way that children were at this air base.

eleganz
04-07-2017, 03:56 PM
to be fair, AJ also made a pretty lengthy video saying how big of a mistake it was.

That super male vitality is giving him too much brain power.

Athan
04-07-2017, 03:58 PM
to be fair, AJ also made a pretty lengthy video saying how big of a mistake it was.

That super male vitality is giving him too much brain power.

Maybe its about time he needs to clean his water filters?

twomp
04-07-2017, 03:59 PM
I don't believe the propaganda from either side. There's no way Assad used chemical weapons when he was on the brink of victory, and there's no way that children were at this air base.

It wasn't at the air base.

According to recent reports, the attack resulted in the deaths of five soldiers and nine civilians and the wounding of thirteen women and children who were in the nearby Shayrat village.

Syria’s official SANA news agency earlier on Friday reported that "an American missile also hit the village of Al-Hamrat, which killed four civilians including a child."

"Another seven civilians were wounded when a missile hit homes in Al-Manzul, 4 kilometres (two and a half miles) away from the Shayrat air base," it added, citing sources.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 04:00 PM
George Soros apparently owns antiwar.com now according to danno...

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/03/26/us-airstrikes-killed-nearly-300-civilians-in-mosul/

Crowdsourced reporting is making it harder to hide.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 04:02 PM
It wasn't at the air base.

Crap. Soros is funding Russia. Who can we trust?

Antischism
04-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Alex Jones just wants to pick the pockets of idiots who easily fall for his fear-mongering and "conspiracy theories." He turned a load of bullsh!t into an empire off the backs of people who don't know any better. He's poison.

angelatc
04-07-2017, 04:30 PM

With all due respect, if you think it's ok to play chess using bombs and missiles, then you're not really one of us.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-07-2017, 04:32 PM

This is so funny on a different level.

dannno
04-07-2017, 04:32 PM
With all due respect, if you think it's ok to play chess using bombs and missiles, then you're not really one of us.

On an empty airbase?

But ya I didn't say it was ok, but an attack on an airbase is certainly preferable to a 10 year boondoggle.

I don't participate in binary thinking.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 04:34 PM

Breathtaking. So true.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 04:35 PM
On an empty airbase?

But ya I didn't say it was ok, but an attack on an airbase is certainly preferable to a 10 year boondoggle.

I don't participate in binary thinking.

Did you hear what TRex said? They are going to implement measures that will lead to regime change. They're just getting started. With Flynn out of the picture, I give up.

dannno
04-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Did you hear what TRex said? They are going to implement measures that will lead to regime change. They're just getting started. With Flynn out of the picture, I give up.

Not after Rand's senate investigation into Assad.

Tillerson may not be there much longer.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 05:30 PM
AJ is polling his audience, to see where to go from here I guess.

! Good 11.75% (1,992 votes)

Bad 56.96% (9,659 votes)

Quantum Chess Move 15.99% (2,712 votes)

Not sure yet 15.3% (2,594 votes)

https://www.infowars.com/infowars-poll-what-do-you-think-about-trumps-syrian-strike/

ChristianAnarchist
04-07-2017, 08:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

That's both scary and sad...

Marenco
04-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Alex jones these days:

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wuwm/files/201311/gollum.jpg

timosman
04-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Good to hear from you. Almost everything you post, I almost feel like I am in the presence of a legitimate Old Testament style prophet.

or a really good impersonator ;)

jmdrake
04-08-2017, 12:02 AM
AJ is polling his audience, to see where to go from here I guess.

https://www.infowars.com/infowars-poll-what-do-you-think-about-trumps-syrian-strike/

I voted cause....freedumb!

jmdrake
04-08-2017, 12:04 AM
//

jmdrake
04-08-2017, 12:05 AM
*Scans*
Bro, your optimism levels are over 9000!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Athan again.

jmdrake
04-08-2017, 12:09 AM

:rolleyes: And who picked Trump's advisers? Who told Trump which advisers to listen to? I'm divorced. Regardless of what I did, my ex-wife did a crappy job of picking a mate. So did I of course. Furthermore, anyone who isn't a complete dumbass knows that ISIS has staged chemical weapons attacks before. Plus, even if Assad did do the chemical attack, what change from 2013 to now to justify U.S. intervention? Someone else one the mental gymnastics gold tonight but you at least deserve a silver.

timosman
04-08-2017, 12:35 AM
Trump did not tell Trump

:confused:

jmdrake
04-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Trump did not tell Trump

:confused:

LOL. Exactly.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/sport-gym-gymnastic-mental_gymnastics-good-good_ideas-dcr0741_low.jpg

Weston White
04-08-2017, 12:55 AM
Boyah, shadaisy!

https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/simgad/15655376682298157781 https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/simgad/4443508867803537769 https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/simgad/5661552889469090002