PDA

View Full Version : Trump responded to a false-flag, not to Assad

Galileo Galilei
04-07-2017, 06:05 AM
Trump responded to a false-flag, not to Assad

Please note that President Trump did NOT attack Assad, he attacked the airport where the false-flag event originated from. This should satisfy the Alex Jones crowd, and quell the conspiratorial rumors that Trump connived with Putin before the election & will keep the neocons at bay.

A brilliant move overall. Now Trump will order the military to keep investigating until the false-flag is unmasked, while at the same time, Trump retains his tough man image.

Airports are not people and corporations are not people.

Initial reports indicate Syrian airbase 'almost completely destroyed' after US strike
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/06/initial-reports-indicate-syrian-airbase-almost-completely-destroyed-after-us-strike.html

phill4paul
04-07-2017, 06:08 AM
And destroying a foreign nations infrastructure is an act of war. One in which the president did not seek Congressional approval.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 06:13 AM
Love ya' man but give me a break.

unknown
04-07-2017, 06:14 AM
Trump will eventually uncover that he committed a war crime over a false flag event?

juleswin
04-07-2017, 06:14 AM
They used to give death penalties to horse thieves for good reason so please don't tell me property destruction is OK because it is not human and can be replaced. If someone stole or destroyed something that sustains you or will sustain you through the future, it is just as bad as taking a life and that is what Trump did.

For attacking an airbase that is used to repel terrorists killing civilians, he is responsible for all the lives taken by those terrorists.

ghengis86
04-07-2017, 06:18 AM

Please note that President Trump did NOT attack Assad, he attacked the airport where the false-flag event originated from. This should satisfy the Alex Jones crowd, and quell the conspiratorial rumors that Trump connived with Putin before the election & will keep the neocons at bay.

A brilliant mover overall. Now Trump will order the military to keep investigating until the false-flag is unmasked, while at the same time, Trump retains his tough man image.

Initial reports indicate Syrian airbase 'almost completely destroyed' after US strike
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/06/initial-reports-indicate-syrian-airbase-almost-completely-destroyed-after-us-strike.html

How is it that only 23 of the 59 middles even hit the target? In '91, hit rate of cruise mussels was ~80%. In Iraq 2, 90%. Now we can't shoot for shit and the airbase is destroyed (according to Faux News)?

Galileo Galilei
04-07-2017, 06:25 AM
How is it that only 23 of the 59 middles even hit the target? In '91, hit rate of cruise mussels was ~80%. In Iraq 2, 90%. Now we can't shoot for $#@! and the airbase is destroyed (according to Faux News)?

Government is inefficient.

specsaregood
04-07-2017, 06:35 AM

A brilliant mover overall. Now Trump will order the military to keep investigating until the false-flag is unmasked, while at the same time, Trump retains his tough man image.

I laughed. well done.

shakey1
04-07-2017, 06:40 AM
The entanglement begins... history repeats itself again.

ghengis86
04-07-2017, 06:43 AM

4 syrian military reported dead, 2 missing. people are people and at least 4 more just died at the behest of trump.

Galileo Galilei
04-07-2017, 02:35 PM
The entanglement begins... history repeats itself again.

MsMaster wrote a book against entanglement.

dannno
04-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Trump will eventually uncover that he committed a war crime over a false flag event?

They used to give death penalties to horse thieves for good reason so please don't tell me property destruction is OK because it is not human and can be replaced. If someone stole or destroyed something that sustains you or will sustain you through the future, it is just as bad as taking a life and that is what Trump did.

For attacking an airbase that is used to repel terrorists killing civilians, he is responsible for all the lives taken by those terrorists.

Russia can build them a nice new air base.

juleswin
04-07-2017, 03:27 PM
Russia can build them a nice new air base.

And just like the lesson from the broken window fallacy example. The Syrians could have had an extra airbase if the Moron in Chief hadn't damaged the last one.

Athan
04-07-2017, 03:51 PM
And destroying a foreign nations infrastructure is an act of war. One in which the president did not seek Congressional approval.

THIS. Whether politically it will benefit him in the future or be detrimental does not change the fact he needs to cut this shit out. Not only is it UNCONSTITUTIONAL the American public is tired of such reckless wanton destruction and unchecked behavior. If it leads to arrests of neocons, maybe I'll see a bright side of it. Till then, enough of this damn neocon/zionist actions and foreign policy.

Galileo Galilei
04-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Rand Paul wants Congress to review the evidence linking Assad to the chemical attack

Appearing on the “Laura Ingraham Show” on Friday, Sen. Paul said when objectively assessing the facts of the situation, it does not make sense why Assad would carry out such an attack. The senator noted that the Syrian dictator has the upper hand in his country’s ongoing civil war. Not only does Assad have Russia’s support, he also recently received reassurance from Secretary of State Rex Tillerson that regime change was not something the U.S. was seeking.

“He’s either the dumbest dictator in the world, or it may be more confusing,” Paul told Ingraham.

“I would like to see the evidence,” Paul said. “In all this rush, why don’t we at least look at the intelligence instead of getting somebody’s conclusion on TV second-hand from the president?”

Republican Congressman and Paul ally, Thomas Massie created a stir on Wednesday when he doubted Assad’s responsibility for the chemical attacks. His sentiments shouldn’t have been so easily dismissed, especially considering a 2013 chemical attack first thought to have been carried out by Assad was later determined by a United Nations official to be the work of Syrian rebel groups, some of which had received U.S. support.

http://rare.us/rare-politics/issues/foreign-policy/rand-paul-wants-congress-to-review-the-evidence-linking-assad-to-the-chemical-attack/?fb_action_ids=1231775769739&fb_action_types=og.likes

Ron Paul, former congressman, says ‘zero chance’ Assad gassed Syrians

There’s no chance Syrian President Bashar Assad ordered the chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians on Tuesday, former Republican congressman and three-time White House hopeful Ron Paul insisted afterwards.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/7/ron-paul-former-congressman-says-zero-chance-basha/

wizardwatson
04-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Hey, Trump supporters:

www dot PoliticiansISupportWhoAreNothingLikeRonPaulAndDest royLibertyAndTheConstitution_Forums dot com

is available. Just FYI.

Verdict is in, folks. Trump is a liar, a murderer and has nothing to do with anything Ron Paul stands for and is clearly an enemy of liberty.

Take a moment if you need, but this isn't going away. He's done here.

dannno
04-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Hey, Trump supporters:

www dot PoliticiansISupportWhoAreNothingLikeRonPaulAndDest royLibertyAndTheConstitution_Forums dot com

is available. Just FYI.

Verdict is in, folks. Trump is a liar, a murderer and has nothing to do with anything Ron Paul stands for and is clearly an enemy of liberty.

You make hastier decisions than Trump.

wizardwatson
04-07-2017, 04:21 PM
You make hastier decisions than Trump.

Inwaited long time really. Since before election I tolerated. This isnt OJ trial. What he did he admits to.

dannno
04-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Inwaited long time really. Since before election I tolerated. This isnt OJ trial. What he did he admits to.

You do realize that the people who are the most against Trump, are the ones who created the false flag you are talking about right?

Galileo Galilei
04-07-2017, 04:52 PM
You do realize that the people who are the most against Trump, are the ones who created the false flag you are talking about right?

bingo!!!

wizardwatson
04-07-2017, 04:55 PM

So, we should withhold judgment on all people until it's proven they're not a victim of a conspiracy?

You're right. Maybe Trump was afflicted with wrackspurts!
They are invisible. They float around your ears and make your brain go fuzzy. :rolleyes:

Supporting Trump is anti-liberty.

Claiming Trump is a victim of conspiracy and should absolve him of murder is just, well, insane really.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d5/fd/1d/d5fd1d3afb58a74bc97cd5083b07912e.jpg

dannno
04-07-2017, 05:01 PM
So, we should withhold judgment on all people until it's proven they're not a victim of a conspiracy?

Uh, no.

There is a battle between the people and the deep state. Liberty vs. slavery.

Why has the deep state fought so hard against Trump? Have you ever asked yourself that question? Have you ever been able to give a reasonable answer?

wizardwatson
04-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Uh, no.

There is a battle between the people and the deep state. Liberty vs. slavery.

Why has the deep state fought so hard against Trump? Have you ever asked yourself that question? Have you ever been able to give a reasonable answer?

Well, that's my whole point I think. Trumps clearly not on the right side, for sure NOW, if he ever was.

Now the media loves him which before, when media hated him, was everyone's main evidence that "he was a good guy", even though that didn't seem to do Ron any favors.

They hated him when he didn't do evil. He does evil, now they love him. Case closed. Potential liberty supporter known as Donald J. Trump is a verifiable zombie-nazi now. He Annaken Skywalkered himself.

What, you want to save him or something? If he's a victim now, even after getting his hands bloody then you should be defending all the wicked people he's now admired by. What makes Trump special other than you and some other people thought he was cool?

dannno
04-07-2017, 05:12 PM
What makes Trump special other than you and some other people thought he was cool?

Well we did just get a decent Supreme Court pick out of it. That's gotta count for something.

Murray N Rothbard
04-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Trump is neither smart nor stupid enough to orchestrate a false flag.

It's the same as Bush with 9/11... he was just a idiot getting manipulated. No one capable of pulling something like that off is dumb enough to not see it backfiring.

If this was a false-flag then it was industry people like Rex Tillerson or Michael Flynn who were certain about benefiting from it. Trump is just a useful moron.

Galileo Galilei
04-07-2017, 06:42 PM
You can't have a libertarian society, when an anti-libertarian mass media controls it of over 50 years.

Dr.3D
04-07-2017, 06:55 PM
You can't have a libertarian society, when an anti-libertarian mass media controls it of over 50 years.
And now they are preaching that if another chemical attack happens, Assad is in real trouble. Guess whoever did this one will really want to do a another and possibly another after that, now.

dannno
04-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Trump is neither smart nor stupid enough to orchestrate a false flag.

It's the same as Bush with 9/11... he was just a idiot getting manipulated. No one capable of pulling something like that off is dumb enough to not see it backfiring.

If this was a false-flag then it was industry people like Rex Tillerson or Michael Flynn who were certain about benefiting from it. Trump is just a useful moron.

I had a strong feeling there would be a false flag event if Trump got elected within the first 6 months to a year, and no, I didn't think Trump would have been made aware it would have been done by the deep state.

Trump is useful, I don't think he is a moron, but I am interested to see how this all plays out.

Jan2017
04-07-2017, 07:53 PM
And now they are preaching that if another chemical attack happens, Assad is in real trouble. Guess whoever did this one will really want to do a another and possibly another after that, now.

Give the rebels a few minutes time before an incoming Syrian or anybody's airstrike(s) . . .
then the rebels detonate the chemical weapons . . . sarin, mustard gas, whattchagot ?
Rebels skip town as much as they can before the airstrike actually hits the designated USSR/Syria/US targets . . .plenty blame to go all around.
They'll each blow up each others stuff, adding Turkey

Now, Putin's battleship is between the US Navy and the Syrian coast to prevent US tomahawk strikes into Syria in the future.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/81502/ww3_01a_zpszubxvgdl.jpg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/81502/media/ww3_01a_zpszubxvgdl.jpg.html)

Galileo Galilei
04-07-2017, 09:02 PM

Wow, you believe the news media? There won't be another gas attack.

Galileo Galilei
04-07-2017, 09:03 PM
I had a strong feeling there would be a false flag event if Trump got elected within the first 6 months to a year, and no, I didn't think Trump would have been made aware it would have been done by the deep state.

Trump is useful, I don't think he is a moron, but I am interested to see how this all plays out.

Trump outflanked the deep state.

Dr.3D
04-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Wow, you believe the news media? There won't be another gas attack.
No, I don't trust the media. I think they are lining up people's minds so that if there is another attack, people will think, well Assad deserves to get his ass whipped.

I don't believe Assad had anything to with the gas attack and the media is in cahoots with whomever is doing those attacks, or at least teasing them to do more.

nikcers
04-07-2017, 09:25 PM
A brilliant move
PIERS MORGAN: Why Trump was right to bomb Assad (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391096/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-right-bomb-Assad.html)

WTF guy's you aren't even hiding it anymore. How can you continue to be on the same side of this issue as all of these terrible people? I think if I woke up one day and I agreed with Piers Morgan I would probably check myself out.

spudea
04-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Hey, Trump supporters:

is available. Just FYI.

Step outside your unicorn fantasy land. Ron Paul wasn't a Pacifist, and he advocated a strong national defense. I have no doubt that if Ron Paul was president, he would be faced with decisions that cost people their lives, even innocent life. Would Ron Paul have ordered the mission to take out Bin Laden? Would you call Ron Paul a murderer then too? Closing down all 730 bases we have around the world is a good slogan to describe a problem with military spending and being the policeman of the world, but in reality it wouldn't happen because the resulting power vacuum would be detrimental to the peace and security of the US and the world. Would you call Ron Paul a liar then too?

nikcers
04-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Step outside your unicorn fantasy land. Ron Paul wasn't a Pacifist, and he advocated a strong national defense. I have no doubt that if Ron Paul was president, he would be faced with decisions that cost people their lives, even innocent life. Would Ron Paul have ordered the mission to take out Bin Laden? Would you call Ron Paul a murderer then too? Closing down all 730 bases we have around the world is a good slogan to describe a problem with military spending and being the policeman of the world, but in reality it wouldn't happen because the resulting power vacuum would be detrimental to the peace and security of the US and the world. Would you call Ron Paul a liar then too? I think you don't know anything about Ron Paul. I bet you think Ron Paul would go back in time and kill Hitler if the CIA told him it was a good idea. There would not be a CIA ordering drone strikes with Ron Paul as a president and that's just icing on the shit cake Trump has given us.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 09:37 PM
This thread is literally a episode of Tyrant.

spudea
04-07-2017, 10:11 PM
I think you don't know anything about Ron Paul. I bet you think Ron Paul would go back in time and kill Hitler if the CIA told him it was a good idea. There would not be a CIA ordering drone strikes with Ron Paul as a president and that's just icing on the $#@! cake Trump has given us.

The world is a paradox. What do you do when there is evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?

nikcers
04-07-2017, 10:16 PM
The world is a paradox. What do you do when there is evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKYAfdcMYJY

NewRightLibertarian
04-07-2017, 10:20 PM
I hope that this was for show or not directly at Assad. Nevertheless, I'm not giving Trump the benefit of the doubt especially after his attempted bulldozing of the Freedom Caucus last week.

enhanced_deficit
04-07-2017, 10:53 PM
Let's not rush to conclusions and wait till investigations are completed/facts come out. But to be devil's advocate, sometimes 'shock n awe' display requires building of public support. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509463-MAGA-on-Life-Support-Internal-Coup-Almost-Complete&p=6449209&viewfull=1#post6449209)

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 11:27 PM

A brilliant move overall. Now Trump will order the military to keep investigating until the false-flag is unmasked, while at the same time, Trump retains his tough man image.

And the gold medal for mental gymnastics goes to...^. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if there was a "false flag event" it most likely originated on the ground at the sight of the bombing and not at an airbase. Here is how a false flag could have gone done. ISIS rebels knew this latest city would be a target because they went there after being driven out of Alleppo. They took chemical weapons with them. Once the air bombardment started they released the chemical weapons they already had on the ground. They weren't killed in the attack because they had gas masks. (Note how all of the reports say that nobody killed appeared to be a fighter.)

Galileo Galilei
04-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Seriously, if there was a "false flag event" it most likely originated on the ground at the sight of the bombing and not at an airbase. Here is how a false flag could have gone done. ISIS rebels knew this latest city would be a target because they went there after being driven out of Alleppo. They took chemical weapons with them. Once the air bombardment started they released the chemical weapons they already had on the ground. They weren't killed in the attack because they had gas masks. (Note how all of the reports say that nobody killed appeared to be a fighter.)

Here's another theory how the false-flag was done:

The Syrian Air Force hit the target with conventional weapons. All involved expected to see a massive secondary explosion. That did not happen. Instead, smoke, chemical smoke, began billowing from the site. It turns out that the Islamic rebels used that site to store chemicals, not sarin, that were deadly. The chemicals included organic phosphates and chlorine and they followed the wind and killed civilians.

There was a strong wind blowing that day and the cloud was driven to a nearby village and caused casualties.

We know it was not sarin. How? Very simple. The so-called "first responders" handled the victims without gloves. If this had been sarin they would have died. Sarin on the skin will kill you. How do I know? I went through "Live Agent" training at Fort McClellan in Alabama.

http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2017/04/donald-trump-is-an-international-law-breaker.html

wizardwatson
04-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Step outside your unicorn fantasy land. Ron Paul wasn't a Pacifist, and he advocated a strong national defense. I have no doubt that if Ron Paul was president, he would be faced with decisions that cost people their lives, even innocent life. Would Ron Paul have ordered the mission to take out Bin Laden? Would you call Ron Paul a murderer then too? Closing down all 730 bases we have around the world is a good slogan to describe a problem with military spending and being the policeman of the world, but in reality it wouldn't happen because the resulting power vacuum would be detrimental to the peace and security of the US and the world. Would you call Ron Paul a liar then too?

Hey, Einstein. "Doing evil" to resist evil, is surrendering to evil.

It is this adolescent self-martyrdom idea of being a sin-eater to protect the innocent that is "unicorn fantasy land".

Anyway, for a Christian this is easy to comprehend. For people who fear evil instead of God, well, I guess you have a problem, paradox or whatever.

Jan2017
04-09-2017, 08:23 PM
"Responsibility for the chemical event in Khan Sheikhoun is still very much in question."

Wag The Dog — How Al Qaeda Played Donald Trump And The American Media

President Obama, despite having publicly declaring the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime a “red line” which, if crossed, would demand American military action, ultimately declined to order an attack, largely on the basis of warnings by James Clapper, the Director of National Intelligence, that the intelligence linking the chemical attack on Ghouta was less than definitive.

President Barack Obama, in a 2016 interview with The Atlantic, observed, “there’s a playbook in Washington that presidents are supposed to follow. It’s a playbook that comes out of the foreign-policy establishment. And the playbook prescribes responses to different events, and these responses tend to be militarized responses.” While the “Washington playbook,” Obama noted, could be useful during times of crisis, it could “also be a trap that can lead to bad decisions.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/syria-chemical-attack-al-qaeda-played-donald-trump_us_58ea226fe4b058f0a02fca4d

Galileo Galilei
04-09-2017, 09:03 PM
"Responsibility for the chemical event in Khan Sheikhoun is still very much in question."

Wag The Dog — How Al Qaeda Played Donald Trump And The American Media

President Obama, despite having publicly declaring the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime a “red line” which, if crossed, would demand American military action, ultimately declined to order an attack, largely on the basis of warnings by James Clapper, the Director of National Intelligence, that the intelligence linking the chemical attack on Ghouta was less than definitive.

President Barack Obama, in a 2016 interview with The Atlantic, observed, “there’s a playbook in Washington that presidents are supposed to follow. It’s a playbook that comes out of the foreign-policy establishment. And the playbook prescribes responses to different events, and these responses tend to be militarized responses.” While the “Washington playbook,” Obama noted, could be useful during times of crisis, it could “also be a trap that can lead to bad decisions.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/syria-chemical-attack-al-qaeda-played-donald-trump_us_58ea226fe4b058f0a02fca4d

Good find.

Galileo Galilei
04-10-2017, 07:39 AM
I will be on the Mitch Henck radio show this morning 10:30-11 am central to discuss the Syrian war, the actions of President Trump, and the views of Senator Rand Paul. I will put it all together and make sense of it, please tune in live or podcast at: http://madisontalks.com/

Jan2017
04-10-2017, 08:08 AM
I will be on the Mitch Henck radio show this morning 10:30-11 am central to discuss the Syrian war, the actions of President Trump, and the views of Senator Rand Paul. I will put it all together and make sense of it, please tune in live or podcast at: http://madisontalks.com/

I'm gonna mention this here . . .

Friday morning's weekend decision of the UColo newspaper was printed Thursday night and in newstands all weekend . . .
frozen, as of print time and the "Peace Train" Friday editorial was also all ready for print . . .
the US attack missed the student's deadline.

The situation was left at . . .
"Russia support for Syria is not unconditional." - if they crossed the red line, Russia wasn't behind them.

Madison320
04-10-2017, 08:38 AM
I hope that this was for show or not directly at Assad. Nevertheless, I'm not giving Trump the benefit of the doubt especially after his attempted bulldozing of the Freedom Caucus last week.

In my opinion the biggest problem isn't that Trump launched the missiles, it's that he did it without a declaration of war. He specifically said he was against that. So far I see at least 4 bad signs from Trump.

1. Before the election he called the stock market "a big ugly bubble". Now he's bragging about it.

2. Supported Obamacare-Lite which is still socialism.

3. Trashed the Freedom Caucus.

4. Launched missiles without congressional approval.

Pizzo
04-10-2017, 12:21 PM

I know this wasn't addressed to me, and I can only speak for myself. I don't think Ron Paul would have gone after Bin Laden the way we did meaning entering Pakistan without permission to do so. As far as the closing of the bases goes, I'm pretty sure everyone realizes things like that would have to be done gradually, not overnight. But if Ron Paul escalated instead of winding down our aggressions without cause, I'd rip into him the same as I would anyone else.

ARealConservative
04-10-2017, 12:32 PM

wow. 9 people, including 4 children died you jackass.

Galileo Galilei
04-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Rolf Lindgren and Rick Berg debate the bombing and White House politics.

http://madisontalks.com/podcast/04-10-17_mitch-henck-show_hour-3/