PDA

View Full Version : Forum Trump Supporters Please Weigh In On Syria Bombing Without War Declaration

anaconda
04-06-2017, 08:58 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html?_r=0

Dr.3D
04-06-2017, 09:02 PM
He's using the "vital national security interest" clause, but it seems he has forgotten that this has to be an action to stop an immediate act of aggression against the United States, where there isn't time to convene congress.

LibertyEagle
04-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Not happy at all about it.

anaconda
04-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Not happy at all about it.

Me neither.

dannno
04-06-2017, 09:37 PM

I think it might be a little hasty, but I am currently in suspense.

anaconda
04-06-2017, 09:42 PM
He's using the "vital national security interest" clause, but it seems he has forgotten that this has to be an action to stop an immediate act of aggression against the United States, where there isn't time to convene congress.

I have Syrian guys banging on my door, waving jeweled daggers about and so forth. God bless Trump for helping me out here. Definitely imminent threat.

anaconda
04-06-2017, 09:43 PM
I have been cutting Trump much slack, but I don't foresee any making up for this.

Dr.3D
04-06-2017, 09:43 PM
I have Syrian guys banging on my door, waving jeweled daggers about and so forth. God bless Trump for helping me out here. Definitely imminent threat.
Then why didn't he send somebody to help you, instead of bombing another country?

Cowlesy
04-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe he caved this fast to the foreign policy establishment. SAD.

pcosmar
04-06-2017, 09:54 PM

I think it might be a little hasty, but I am currently in suspense.

In suspense?

Get some good Sativa and clear your head Bubba.

some saw this coming.

misterx
04-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Terrible. Very disheartening. Perhaps a trap to impeach him. On the other hand, it's not necessarily WW3 as people are panicking about.

dannno
04-06-2017, 10:24 PM
In suspense?

some saw this coming.

Best hope is the false flag is uncovered, and Trump holds those who gave him the info responsible. Not Bannon, of course, because he was actually taken of the NSC the other day. Maybe there was some strategy there. Other than that, it is looking a little grim.

r3volution 3.0
04-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Best hope is the false flag is uncovered, and Trump holds those who gave him the info responsible.

https://www.awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 10:40 PM
In suspense?

some saw this coming.

^This

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Best hope is the false flag is uncovered, and Trump holds those who gave him the info responsible. Not Bannon, of course, because he was actually taken of the NSC the other day. Maybe there was some strategy there. Other than that, it is looking a little grim.

LOL. If Trump was going to go down that road he wouldn't have launched the attack. Massie already called it. It was most likely a chemical weapons dump that got bombed by accident.

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Terrible. Very disheartening. Perhaps a trap to impeach him. On the other hand, it's not necessarily WW3 as people are panicking about.

I don't know who said this would be WW3 but I don't think so. My prediction is that Russia absorbs the hit even if she lost soldiers in the attack. Russia didn't attack Turkey even though Turkey shot down a Russian plane. People hate on Vladimir Putin, but he's one of the most level headed leaders on the world stage today. All of his moves are cold and calculated and he will not start a war over this. He only believes in fighting wars he knows he can win.

What will happen, if Trump gets his way and Assad is removed, is that the last safe haven for Christians in the region will go down in flames and it will become a Shiite or Sunni dominated sharia republic.

misterx
04-06-2017, 10:48 PM
LOL. If Trump was going to go down that road he wouldn't have launched the attack. Massie already called it. It was most likely a chemical weapons dump that got bombed by accident.

Yeah, Trump already said he doesn't trust these people. He already knows they are lying. They have all the power though to bring him down, so he must do what their bidding.

juleswin
04-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Not just the Trump people but we should talk to the idiots who bought the whole Trump is a Russian agent BS. The same idiots posted articles after articles trying to get members to buy into the ridiculous myth.

Those people are still free to post on he forum but AuH20 is the one that is banned.

Anti Federalist
04-06-2017, 10:54 PM
I don't know who said this would be WW3 but I don't think so. My prediction is that Russia absorbs the hit even if she lost soldiers in the attack. Russia didn't attack Turkey even though Turkey shot down a Russian plane. People hate on Vladimir Putin, but he's one of the most level headed leaders on the world stage today. All of his moves are cold and calculated and he will not start a war over this. He only believes in fighting wars he knows he can win.

What will happen, if Trump gets his way and Assad is removed, is that the last safe haven for Christians in the region will go down in flames and it will become a Shiite or Sunni dominated sharia republic.

And the refugee crisis and Islamification of Europe will grow much worse.

misterx

Except Putin can't afford to lose Syria. If Trump wants to replace Assad with a US puppet, Putin has no choice but to stop him. That jet that was shot down, was nothing worth retaliating over. There was nothing to be gained strategically. I could see Putin refraining from escalation in this situation too, but only if he doesn't lose Syria as an ally.

jmdrake
Yeah, Trump already said he doesn't trust these people. He already knows they are lying. They have all the power though to bring him down, so he must do what their bidding.

*Sigh* This is what you don't understand. Trump doesn't give a flip about you or your principles or common decency or anything. Trump is for Trump. Trump gave contradictory promises to contradictory audiences. He got you and other pro-liberty people on board by calling Iraq a mistake and attacking Bush, then he got teocons on board by attacking Obama for getting out of Iraq "too soon" and for not attacking Assad. Oh...but that's after he first said Obama should not attack Assad back in 2013. And guess what? In 2013 most of the rest of the country was saying don't attack Assad including many republicans. In this situation Trump had to throw one group of his supporters under the bus, the teocons or the non-interventionists. He chose the teocons over you. It's that simple.

dannno
04-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Massie already called it. It was most likely a chemical weapons dump that got bombed by accident.

Team McCain just got back from Syria, I would bet they probably placed the sarin gas at the target or possibly gave it to the rebels to launch when Assad attacked them.

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Except Putin can't afford to lose Syria. If Trump wants to replace Assad with a US puppet, Putin has no choice but to stop him.

We're you the one predicting that Putin and Trump will come to a mutually agreeable replacement for Assad? I'm sure they can find someone who will allow Russia access to Syrian ports while being a bloodthirsty Islamist bent on destroying Syria's Christian minority. Make no mistake, the Christians are the real targets of those cruise missiles.

juleswin
04-06-2017, 11:04 PM
We're you the one predicting that Putin and Trump will come to a mutually agreeable replacement for Assad? I'm sure they can find someone who will allow Russia access to Syrian ports while being a bloodthirsty Islamist bent on destroying Syria's Christian minority. Make no mistake, the Christians are the real targets of those cruise missiles.

This is just completely ludicrous, the Christians are not the target of anything. These people are fighting a war because they want to bring Middle east gas to europe. If they could do this without killing any Christians, I am sure they would do just that.

oyarde
04-06-2017, 11:05 PM

How much for the daggers ? Are they real Damascus with real jewels ? :)

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Team McCain just got back from Syria, I would bet they probably placed the sarin gas at the target or possibly gave it to the rebels to launch when Assad attacked them.

:rolleyes: Ummm....the ISIS backed rebels already had chemical weapons and even the U.N. has confirmed that they have used them repeatedly during this conflict. You don't have to go with an exotic false flag conspiracy theory when a simple one will do.

Now here's the question. Why didn't Trump even consider the obvious possibility that rebel held chemical weapons might have been accidentally bombed (like Massie did), or that rebels used the cover of the attack to release chemical weapons they already had (the sane part of your otherwise bat guano crazy scenario)? Instead Trump rushed to launch missiles before any investigation could be done. Now there is no way for Trump to backtrack and say "false flag" because Trump never admits mistakes.

misterx
04-06-2017, 11:08 PM

What is the reasoning behind your claim that the objective is to slaughter Syria's Christians?

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 11:09 PM
This is just completely ludicrous, the Christians are not the target of anything. These people are fighting a war because they want to bring Middle east gas to europe. If they could do this without killing any Christians, I am sure they would do just that.

Each place where Christians have had sanctuary, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, have either had regime change or been under constant threat of regime change or have had regime change. Maybe Christians have just picked bad places to live.

specsaregood
04-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Clearly, Trump really does pay foreign hookers to pee on him. Probably even gets sexually excited from them pooping on his face too.

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 11:10 PM
What is the reasoning behind your claim that the objective is to slaughter Syria's Christians?

In 2004 Christians fled Iraq because we overthrew their protector Saddam Hussein. Most of them went to Syria.

misterx
04-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Each place where Christians have had sanctuary, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, have either had regime change or been under constant threat of regime change or have had regime change. Maybe Christians have just picked bad places to live.

It seems odd that Jordan has not been attacked yet?

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 11:12 PM

Don't give them any ideas! Syria seemed safe....until it wasn't.

misterx
04-06-2017, 11:12 PM
In 2004 Christians fled Iraq because we overthrew their protector Saddam Hussein. Most of them went to Syria.

I agree that we are generally targeting moderates, but I don't believe that the reason is that they harbor Christians. It has more to do with a desire to keep the middle east destabilized in general.

juleswin
04-06-2017, 11:20 PM

But why would the MIC pick on Christians? if there is any ethnic or religious group targeted, it is the shias who they see as being allies to Iran. That is why they are specifically being targeted in Lebanon, Syria and Yemen. I think the harm on Christians is purely coincidental.

juleswin
04-06-2017, 11:22 PM

Not odd at all. Jordan is part of the GCC, Israel, Arab league axis. You don't attack people already in your friends list.

newbitech
04-06-2017, 11:22 PM
anybody that watched those people, those children writhing in agony and death throws, anyone that saw that and did not feel hurt is not a human being.

I want those responsible to meet the same ending.

I don't think throwing bombs is gonna serve any kind of justice.

trumps response was unamerican. I don't support it.

wars anywhere in the world impact our economy which is directly tied to our national security.

no it's not a direct threat, so it requires congressional approval. congress would have voted no because americans are suffering war fatigue. i cant remember a time in my life when america was not dropping bombs somewhere.

we are not the world's police and we are not nation builders or regime changers.

trump needs to get back to work on domestic policy and if he lets the power go to his head too much more, hes going to face his own civil revolt.

misterx
04-06-2017, 11:25 PM
anybody that watched those people, those children writhing in agony and death throws, anyone that saw that and did not feel hurt is not a human being.

wars anywhere in the world impact our economy which is directly tied to our national security.

no it's not a direct threat, so it requires congressional approval. congress would have voted no because americans are suffering war fatigue. i cant remember a time in my life when america was not dropping bombs somewhere.

we are not the world's police and we are not nation builders or regime changers.

trump needs to get back to work on domestic policy and if he lets the power go to his head too much more, hes going to face his own civil revolt.

Honestly, I really don't care much what happens to Syrians. In a world of 7 billion people, I can't get all teary eyed about a few dozen people I don't know. It's not that I'm happy about it, it's a shame, but it's not my concern.

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 11:29 PM
But why would the MIC pick on Christians? if there is any ethnic or religious group targeted, it is the shias who they see as being allies to Iran. That is why they are specifically being targeted in Lebanon, Syria and Yemen. I think the harm on Christians is purely coincidental.

Maybe. As far as targeting Shias, that's kind of tough as the people we put in power in Iraq are Shias. We seem to flip flop between Shias and Sunnis and religious minorities like Christians get caught in the middle.

misterx
04-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Not odd at all. Jordan is part of the GCC, Israel, Arab league axis. You don't attack people already in your friends list.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. They are the most friendly arab country for Christians. If Christian friendly governments were the target, then they should be target number one. These countries are just pawns in a larger game between East and West. Islamic government, Secular, Christian, it means nothing to our leaders. The deaths of a few dozezn or thousand kids means nothing to them as well, except in propaganda value. All that matters is keeping Russia and China from having stable allies in their region.

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 11:36 PM

I agree. I also hurt for the 500,000 dead Iraqi children from U.S. sanctions under Clinton.

I'm not one to hope for revenge because there is usually collateral damage but I understand your sentiment.

Totally agree.

I wish I could say it was unamerican but it seems to be what we do as of late. I agree that it's unconstitutional.

True. This attack cost us 50 tomahawk missiles at $1.5 million a piece.

Yep...yep...in my life there was a respite between Vietnam and Grenada. I remember the Clint Eastwood movie "Heartbreak Ridge" about Grenada. (A false flag war if there ever was one.) In that movie, before the Grenada invasion, Clint Eastwood and another jarhead were bemoaning being "0-1-1", losing Vietnam, tying Korea and no "wins." It seems that we wanted a war just to be able to say we "won." And now we've gotten drunk on "winning."

Yep.

Perhaps a stalled domestic agenda made war look more attractive?

newbitech
04-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Honestly, I really don't care much what happens to Syrians. In a world of 7 billion people, I can't get all teary eyed about a few dozen people I don't know. It's not that I'm happy about it, it's a shame, but it's not my concern.

yeah that's called desensitization. I am sorry to hear anyone say that.

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 11:41 PM

True. But where does desensitization end and selective outrage begin? Why are these innocent deaths more important than any other innocent deaths in the world during the past week? Oh yeah...a reason was needed to change policy in Syria. I forgot. :(

newbitech
04-06-2017, 11:45 PM
I agree. I also hurt for the 500,000 dead Iraqi children from U.S. sanctions under Clinton.

I'm not one to hope for revenge because there is usually collateral damage but I understand your sentiment.

Totally agree.

I wish I could say it was unamerican but it seems to be what we do as of late. I agree that it's unconstitutional.

True. This attack cost us 50 tomahawk missiles at $1.5 million a piece.

Yep...yep...in my life there was a respite between Vietnam and Grenada. I remember the Clint Eastwood movie "Heartbreak Ridge" about Grenada. (A false flag war if there ever was one.) In that movie, before the Grenada invasion, Clint Eastwood and another jarhead were bemoaning being "0-1-1", losing Vietnam, tying Korea and no "wins." It seems that we wanted a war just to be able to say we "won." And now we've gotten drunk on "winning."

Yep.

Perhaps a stalled domestic agenda made war look more attractive?

or the entire aborted generation. we live in a world that is lacking of any sort of accountability it seems. I hope for justice. an eye for an eye. unconstitutional === unamerican in my view. wars also use up lives and resources that would otherwise contribute to the world economy as a whole. there are no winners in war. only those who stop the losing. yeah no doubt trump needed a victory somewhere. anyone who sees that as a victory tho probably doesnt realize how bad a shape the economy is in. usa corner getting smaller on all sides it would seem.

newbitech
04-06-2017, 11:48 PM
True. But where does desensitization end and selective outrage begin? Why are these innocent deaths more important than any other innocent deaths in the world during the past week? Oh yeah...a reason was needed to change policy in Syria. I forgot. :(

I suspect the two go hand in hand. they aren't more or less important, it's just what is happening today. cause and effect, endless cycle of bloodshed. reasons.

juleswin
04-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Maybe. As far as targeting Shias, that's kind of tough as the people we put in power in Iraq are Shias. We seem to flip flop between Shias and Sunnis and religious minorities like Christians get caught in the middle.

Iraq is the one exception because Shias are the sizable majority in Iraq. Every other place, it is the US and its Jihadi friends in the GCC, Jordan and Israel fighting shias.

misterx
04-06-2017, 11:54 PM

It's something necessary to live a happy, healthy life. There has always been suffering in the world. To care too much about people who aren't related to you is not healthy. The best thing from a psychological point is to care enough that you don't do any harm, and that you will help if you are there, but to not care so much that you are upset over the hundreds of people who die every second.

milgram
04-06-2017, 11:56 PM
Impeach his ass

enhanced_deficit
04-06-2017, 11:59 PM
Huge blunder.

Is he another political slave of neocons like DGP? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509431-BREAKING-US-Launches-Tomahawks-Into-Syria&p=6448105&viewfull=1#post6448105)

misterx
04-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Impeach his ass

President Pence? What good does that do?

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 12:05 AM
I suspect the two go hand in hand. they aren't more or less important, it's just what is happening today. cause and effect, endless cycle of bloodshed. reasons.

Except there were innocent people killed all around the world on the same day. There is a reason for the disproportionate coverage of some deaths over others.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 12:05 AM

Except there were innocent people killed all around the world on the same day. There is a reason for the disproportionate coverage of some deaths over others.

anaconda
04-07-2017, 12:06 AM

McCain is a sarin broker? And he needed to be there in person to do the heavy lifting?

newbitech
04-07-2017, 12:10 AM

well, its been a global hotspot for quite some time now. any escalation in that part of the world is going to attract the maggot media.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 12:11 AM
well, its been a global hotspot for quite some time now. any escalation in that part of the world is going to attract the maggot media.

How long has Congo been a global hotspot?

newbitech
04-07-2017, 12:17 AM
How long has Congo been a global hotspot?

for as long as they country has used nerve gas on it's citizens and been global exporters of it's insane ideology i suppose.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 12:18 AM
for as long as they country has used nerve gas on it's citizens and been global exporters of it's insane ideology i suppose.

Is death by nerve gas really worse than death by machete? I think I'd take the gas. It depends on how many chops until death though.

milgram
04-07-2017, 01:16 AM
President Pence? What good does that do?
It's pretty much President Pence right now. If he saw Trump get impeached he'd be less likely to bomb countries on a whim.

I can hardly see any upside to Trump anymore. I was never a "supporter" though. Just optimistic on some issues.

Here's a change of heart for you

misterx
04-07-2017, 01:18 AM
It's pretty much President Pence right now. At least he'd be less likely to bomb countries on a whim.

You know it was probably Pence who pushed Trump to do this? He's as war hungry as McCain.

milgram
04-07-2017, 01:23 AM
Clarified what I meant but I was too slow

misterx
04-07-2017, 01:36 AM
Clarified what I meant but I was too slow

Ok, that makes more sense. The bombings won't stop though. Pence would be guaranteed to escalate it right into WW3. Trump, at least, may have reservations about a full scale invasion.

Good for Paul Joseph Watson, he can do what he wants, and he's not the only one throwing Trump under the bus tonight. If I was in his position I'd be saying the same thing. Trump needs to get the message that this is unacceptable.

parocks
04-07-2017, 01:51 AM

That sounds about right to me. Catch the false flaggers, and spend the time getting rid of those false flaggers.

But, you know, probably not. Probably just an awful thing that Trump did which is very much like what Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama did. We didn't like what those Presidents did, and we don't like it when Trump does it either.

We kinda should've expected more of war all the time, since that's all we get, war all the time.

dannno
04-07-2017, 03:43 AM
"ISIS gives Donald Trump a slow clap"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wtvNIhGun0

asurfaholic
04-07-2017, 04:34 AM

I care. Even more so when the harm they suffer is directly or indirectly because of the policies of my own country. To see the dead and dying brings me to a sad place.

I also care about integrity.

Trump has NO place telling anyone what's right and wrong when he makes premeditated attacks on civilian gatherings with women and children. Trump is a monster, a tyrant who is unfit for the office of presidency.

ghengis86
04-07-2017, 06:03 AM
This is a terrible perpetuation of the MIC/globalist status quo. More blood, more lies, and more power too the state. Mr. Trump went to Washington saying he wanted to drain the swamp; either the swamp drained him or he was playing the long con all along. Either way, we got and will continue to get fucked.

William Tell
04-07-2017, 06:28 AM
"ISIS gives Donald Trump a slow clap"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wtvNIhGun0

Top comment.

Durand Marr (https://www.youtube.com/user/DerekYM33)5 hours ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wtvNIhGun0&lc=z12ve1tbsxikgt1f123aj5ibgpa1cf5ay04)
I am so mad at myself for wanting to believe things could be different. I should have never been this naive.

merkelstan
04-07-2017, 06:33 AM
Neocons and the presstitutes have Trump over a barrel. I don't think he understood their powe going in.

CaptUSA
04-07-2017, 07:14 AM
Top comment.... I am so mad at myself for wanting to believe things could be different. I should have never been this naive.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51459QAQ9GL._SY445_.jpg

juleswin
04-07-2017, 07:21 AM
Top comment.

Building the wall and deporting a sizable percentage of the illegal immigrants would be different. He still has 3 years to do that. I am not just talking about the reinforcing the fence we have now, he has three years to start building a very beautiful concrete/cinder block wall that all his supporter would admire. Imposing tariffs would also be different.

I say to his supporters, give the man some time, just because he follows the same globalists and neocon foreign policy doesn't mean he would be the same with domestic affairs. Hell he could actually be better on domestic affairs :)

ARealConservative
04-07-2017, 07:41 AM
those that supported Trump are the biggest morons on the planet.

no surprise it includes the likes of Danno and Liberty Eagle

Mordan
04-07-2017, 07:47 AM
it is sad.

One major let down. The writing was on the wall when everyone cried Trump is Putin's puppet. And Flynn was ousted. The new guy was hailed by Kristol.

The neo con are winning by putting key people to advice Trump. Pence is the biggest tool inside.

Trump is no super man. I never supported Trump because he would be a libertarian in office.

Trump showed Rand how to handle the media and that RAND SHOULD STOP TOWING THE ESTABLISHMENT line like he did before 2016/

CPUd
04-07-2017, 08:00 AM
it is sad.

One major let down. The writing was on the wall when everyone cried Trump is Putin's puppet. And Flynn was ousted. The new guy was hailed by Kristol.

The neo con are winning by putting key people to advice Trump. Pence is the biggest tool inside.

Trump is no super man. I never supported Trump because he would be a libertarian in office.

Trump showed Rand how to handle the media and that RAND SHOULD STOP TOWING THE ESTABLISHMENT line like he did before 2016/

Rand "towing" the establishment line:

https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/850175327582265345

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/850161531094523906

wizardwatson
04-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Well, Trump had to attack or he'd look "weak". We wouldn't want our majestic president "exhuding" weakness.

And to hell with AJ and Scott Adams/etc. continuing this ridiculous 3D chess alpha male worship. The oath is to defend the Constitution. That is the job description.

The road is not very long from "a few innocent people died but it strengthens our position" to "if we sacrifice our first-born to Molech it will be good for our family". You don't get the benefit of the doubt after you've murdered.

Trump is weak. No caution. No obedience to the law. Just covering his cowardice to stand up to the establishment by doing murder.

He's no different than a 10 year old African murdering child forced to kill an innocent man blindfolded by Rwandan rebels.

Evidence Trump experiment failed sufficient.

Macho is bullcrap.

ChiefJustice
04-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Still very disappointed in those who believed a word that came out of Trump's mouth from the beginning but as long as y'all denounce him and his foreign intervention, welcome back aboard. Now can we unify against this jackass?

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Now can we unify against this jackass?

I'm on that team.

specsaregood
04-07-2017, 09:47 AM
So if this is how the next 4 years are going to go...

I can see how precious metals will probably go up; but Are there any mutual funds or Indexes you can buy that are MIC/pro-war? TIA.

Carlybee
04-07-2017, 10:10 AM
I didn't vote for Trump and I stopped registering as a Republican. I feel somewhat vindicated.

JK/SEA
04-07-2017, 10:26 AM
i'm more pissed about the 100 million we spent doing this.

Superfluous Man
04-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe he caved this fast to the foreign policy establishment. SAD.

He didn't cave to anything.

misterx
04-07-2017, 01:20 PM

So, I just got negged saying it's my fault that these people died. Like there was anything I could do to stop Assad from dropping a bomb on a chemical facility. Wow! Some of you are worse than liberals.

misterx
04-07-2017, 01:26 PM
I care. Even more so when the harm they suffer is directly or indirectly because of the policies of my own country. To see the dead and dying brings me to a sad place.

I also care about integrity.

Trump has NO place telling anyone what's right and wrong when he makes premeditated attacks on civilian gatherings with women and children. Trump is a monster, a tyrant who is unfit for the office of presidency.

Trump didn't launch the chemical weapons strike. What Trump did in response was wrong, but it's not unusual. Trump is no different than every other president in that regard.

Jan2017
04-07-2017, 02:22 PM
Trump didn't launch the chemical weapons strike.

Yeah, but who did ?

Syrian planes had a flight pattern for a mission sortie to Khan Sheikhoun, a city in a "rebel-held" province -
probably an unconventional enemy - ok a very unconventional rebel group.

How heavy were the Syrian bombs, and dropped from what altitude ?

The purported "chemical weapons" detonation site photo (suggested it was taken by locals from caption) makes me think
it was a ground detonation - the "crater" in the desert dust seems tiny and nothing to suggest
that it came and struck the tundra with any velocity. (It is a symmetrical circle shape)

Jus' sayin'

misterx
04-07-2017, 02:28 PM
Yeah, but who did ?

Syrian planes had a flight pattern for a mission sortie to Khan Sheikhoun, a city in a "rebel-held" province -
probably an unconventional enemy - ok a very unconventional rebel group.

How heavy were the Syrian bombs, and dropped from what altitude ?

The purported "chemical weapons" detonation site photo (suggested it was taken by locals from caption) makes me think
it was a ground detonation - the "crater" in the desert dust seems tiny and nothing to suggest
that it came and struck the tundra with any velocity.

Jus' sayin'

It was definitely a false flag, but Trump doesn't know that.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 02:30 PM

President Donald has the best intel, believe me!

http://i.imgur.com/49bLZEB.jpg

Jan2017
04-07-2017, 02:33 PM

That is the problem . . . a hasty decision.

In business if Trump walks away from the deal or it goes bust - he declares bankruptcy or something . . . and moves on.

undergroundrr
04-07-2017, 02:44 PM
That is the problem . . . a hasty decision.

In business if Trump walks away from the deal or it goes bust - he declares bankruptcy or something . . . and moves on.

That's been my problem with his approach. In business, if he tries something wild and it fails, so what, make up for it with another success.

In the intercourse of nations, if you try something wild and it fails, you get mountains of corpses and years of consequences. Woe to those who think that yesterday was an isolated event with no ripples.

nikcers
04-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Yeah, but who did ?
Pentagon: He who smelt it dealt it.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/07/pentagon-russia-may-have-directly-participated-in-syrian-chemical-weapons-attack/

Russia has failed to control the Syrian government’s use of chemical weapons.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 03:02 PM
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/trumps-disillusioned-supporters/522336/?utm_source=atltw

Mordan
04-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Rand "towing" the establishment line:

Before 2016. Do you wonder why I was not excited at all with Rand? Because Rand was playing the establishment card. But CPUD your paying masters want the establishment card. Your paying masters actually want to box Rand into a controllable tool.
CPUD. you are not winning hearts with your propaganda.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Before 2016. Do you wonder why I was not excited at all with Rand? Because Rand was playing the establishment card. But CPUD your paying masters want the establishment card. Your paying masters actually want to box Rand into a controllable tool.
CPUD. you are not winning hearts with your propaganda.

What paying masters :confused: this is a new one

Jan2017
04-07-2017, 03:28 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/07/pentagon-russia-may-have-directly-participated-in-syrian-chemical-weapons-attack/

“between 12 and 100 Russian military personnel” were present at the base, complete with their own barracks, which the U.S. “took pains” to avoid blowing up. If the chemical weapons attack on Idlib province was indeed conducted from the base, it would be very difficult for the Russians to argue they were unaware a war crime was in progress under their noses.

The very first early response from the Russian Foreign Minister was a harsh statement - something to the effect that
"Russia support for Syria is not unconditional"

It sounds like - unless everyone is just blowing smoke up everyone's arse now - Russia didn't know much of anything about the gas attack at first either.
Russia left it open in that Syria could act independently as 'Russia has failed to control the Syrian government's use of chemical weapons."

Half a day later when the airbase they share is implicated, Russia states it is not true. It is neither of them.

If Trump is told they need to take out that airbase - gets convinced - and is allowed to go through with it
in order "that no future chemical weapons attacks originate from that airfield" - and does it immediately before it can get moved,
then there "plausibly" could have been nerve gas released at the air base from a stockpile after the US blitzkreig attack.

spudea
04-07-2017, 03:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2GDPpMS.jpg

CaptUSA
04-07-2017, 03:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2GDPpMS.jpg

Now, that's some serious cuckery, right there!!

wizardwatson
04-07-2017, 03:52 PM
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/trumps-disillusioned-supporters/522336/?utm_source=atltw

Asked for comment for this piece, Coulter declined in an email.

“I’m too depressed,” she said.

It is depressing. A lot of people in my life had hopes for Trump, many voted for Trump.

Trump picked a side, and it isn't the people.

Maybe he was sincere, maybe the stress got to him. Doesn't matter. He won't come back from this. Barring him going to prison and finding Jesus, or something on that level, all trust evaporated. He's a zombie-Nazi now. He took the blue pill.

Athan
04-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Now, that's some serious cuckery, right there!!

Let no one accuse them of consistency, heh.

AuH20
04-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Coulter is one of the best mainstream voices out there.

CPUd
04-07-2017, 04:45 PM
Coulter is one of the best mainstream voices out there.

She's coming around?

nikcers
04-07-2017, 04:50 PM
What the fuck internet, I come on here, to see a bunch of people bitching about Trump's illegal bombing in Syria and we have partisan praise everywhere. I keep seeing people say I don't agree with Trump on this, but what he did in Syria is the fucking bees neez. This is so far removed from what we need to be doing right now. I want my Ron Paul internet back.

navy-vet
04-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Well, I don't think that anyone who condones the slaughter of full term babies, like those who would have seen Hillary as CC, either directly or otherwise, has any hope of understanding what might have motivated Trump to order that strike.

anaconda
04-07-2017, 05:45 PM
She's coming around?

She's catching on, I'm telling ya!

anaconda
04-08-2017, 12:52 AM
bump

nikcers
04-08-2017, 01:15 AM
Obama ordered this strike before he left office, Trump is just cleaning up his mess.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation.

LibertyEagle
04-08-2017, 11:50 PM
obnoxious pic

Still hopin' for world government. Yeah, we got it, Rev. :rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
04-08-2017, 11:52 PM
She's coming around?

Uh, does this mean you were for the bombing? Because Coulter has been chewing Trump up about it. Or did that go over your head?

CPUd
04-08-2017, 11:54 PM
Uh, does this mean you were for the bombing? Because Coulter has been chewing Trump up about it. Or did that go over your head?

LOL priceless