PDA

View Full Version : Trump Pivots on Syria Policy After Chemical Attack

TheCount
04-06-2017, 11:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKG6h9KKvV8

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/05/remarks-president-trump-and-his-majesty-king-abdullah-ii-jordan-joint

WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump said a suspected chemical attack by the Assad regime was “a terrible affront to humanity” that changed his mind about the Syrian strongman, signaling a more aggressive U.S. policy toward Syria.

Mr. Trump didn’t elaborate on how his administration would respond to the latest attack, which killed at least 85 people, but said it made him re-evaluate his approach to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-signals-change-in-syria-policy-1491412945

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-06-2017, 11:40 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

shakey1
04-06-2017, 11:43 AM
An NPR report on the story stated that according to the autopsies conducted, it was determined that Assad was responsible.:confused:

WTF??????????????????

CPUd
04-06-2017, 11:47 AM
I agree with Justin here:

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/850019269404393476

juleswin
04-06-2017, 11:52 AM
And the liberals on this forum would be beating their tiny di*ks now that Trump is trying to start the war their fav president failed to start.

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Just across the news wire:

SY) Pentagon officials have reportedly held detailed discussions with White House about possible military options in Syria - press ** NOTE: Earlier, President Trump has told some in Congress that he's considering military action in Syria - Source TradeTheNews.com

TheCount
04-06-2017, 12:21 PM
And the liberals on this forum would be beating their tiny di*ks now that Trump is trying to start the war their fav president failed to start.Good point, thank you. This is the policy that was source of"Hillary will cause WWIII" wasn't it? Will that same accusation now be leveled at Trump?

Ender
04-06-2017, 12:32 PM

Unfortunately, that hasn't happened since WWII.

jllundqu
04-06-2017, 12:33 PM
Trump is a non-interventionist /sarc lmao. To quote my favorite senator... "The more things change, the more things stay the same."

Trump got castrated by the MIC and the NEOCONS are running the show.... as always. If Trump is on board with attacking Syria absent constitutional authority or congressional authorization, then everyone on these forums who swore up and down about Trump's dovish bona fides needs to go play in traffic.

This is a massive coordinated effort by the MIC/NEOCONS for regime change.... every network, all day. No one is even asking the question about if it WAS Assad that used chemical attack. They are just running with it. Ron Paul is right on this is a false flag and Trump bought it hook line and sinker. Russia will not stand for ousting Assad.

If this ramps up, I hope your nuclear fallout shelters are well provisioned, folks.

Ender
04-06-2017, 12:38 PM
Trump is a non-interventionist /sarc lmao. To quote my favorite senator... "The more things change, the more things stay the same."

Trump got castrated by the MIC and the NEOCONS are running the show.... as always. If Trump is on board with attacking Syria absent constitutional authority or congressional authorization, then everyone on these forums who swore up and down about Trump's dovish bona fides needs to go play in traffic.

This is a massive coordinated effort by the MIC/NEOCONS for regime change.... every network, all day. No one is even asking the question about if it WAS Assad that used chemical attack. They are just running with it. Ron Paul is right on this is a false flag and Trump bought it hook line and sinker. Russia will not stand for ousting Assad.

If this ramps up, I hope your nuclear fallout shelters are well provisioned, folks.

^^THIS^^

juleswin
04-06-2017, 12:45 PM

You are way too generous to Trump. I think there has been more evidence that he was a warmonger than a non interventionist. The MIC did not castrate Trump, he was already castrated and subservient to the MIC before they came to him. Remember, that he supported the war in Iraq in the late 1990s before the world trade center was attacked. The media and some useful idiots helped create this image of his being anti war and moderate on Russia and that is it just a false image.

He is the same man that supported all the wars in the middle east before he started running for president(after Obama got elected), this is the same man that was best buddies with Bush and the Clintons. He is the man that wanted to execute Snowden because he revealed US spying on its citizens and now he wants to bitch and whine that Obama is spying him.

JK/SEA
04-06-2017, 12:49 PM

hmmm...i'm not too concerned with nukes, but i am concerned about genocide via gas and biologics.

CPUd
04-06-2017, 12:57 PM
I disagree with marcorubio about the need for US involvement in regime change.

https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/849650497921232896

Jan2017
04-06-2017, 12:58 PM

Jordan flies F-16s already . . . it is being called a "pivot"
so it does seem Congress will be needed especially on what the pivot is exactly going to.

William Tell
04-06-2017, 01:00 PM

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/849792436754935809

dannno
04-06-2017, 01:02 PM
I listened to what Trump said, I didn't hear a pivot, but I do see fake news discussing a manufactured pivot.

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 01:03 PM
14:50 (CN) US Sec of State Tillerson: Has no doubt Syria is responsible for chemical attack this week; the chemical weapons attack requires a serious response - Steps are underway for coalition to remove Assad- Will urge China to help end North Korea's reckless behavior - Expects candid exchange of views with Chinese officials over next day; at the top of the list for discussion is fair tradePresident Trump: has to see what happens in talks with President Xi over North Korea, but US would be prepared to act alone if China doesn't step up - Says has not told any lawmakers about military options for Syria, disputing earlier reports - Source TradeTheNews.com

I'm overwhelmed by the noninterventionalism and swamp draining. Atta boy fella, way to stick it to those neocons. This will really tick off the globalists, don't you agree, gang?

silverhandorder
04-06-2017, 01:07 PM
I think he is bluffing.

CPUd
04-06-2017, 01:08 PM
14:50 (CN) US Sec of State Tillerson: Has no doubt Syria is responsible for chemical attack this week; the chemical weapons attack requires a serious response - Steps are underway for coalition to remove Assad- Will urge China to help end North Korea's reckless behavior - Expects candid exchange of views with Chinese officials over next day; at the top of the list for discussion is fair tradePresident Trump: has to see what happens in talks with President Xi over North Korea, but US would be prepared to act alone if China doesn't step up - Says has not told any lawmakers about military options for Syria, disputing earlier reports - Source TradeTheNews.com

I'm overwhelmed by the noninterventionalism and swamp draining. Atta boy fella, way to stick it to those neocons. This will really tick of the neocons, don't you agree, gang?

This is probably fake news, because Tex Drillerson answers to the POTUS, who posted this in 2013:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/373527227935518720

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 01:09 PM
This is probably fake news, because Tex Drillerson answers to the POTUS, who posted this in 2013:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/373527227935518720

Yeah, he is firm in his positions, as firm as a wet noodle.

William Tell
04-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Next week's headline:
20,000 American boots on the ground in Syria

dannno+ silver hand holder: "FAKE NEWS"

silverhandorder
04-06-2017, 01:13 PM
I don't discount troops. I would be very surprised if we are in the shooting war with Syria + Russia.

I can see US support to Kurds vs rebels or ISIS.

JK/SEA
04-06-2017, 01:22 PM
14:50 (CN)

I'm overwhelmed by the noninterventionalism and swamp draining. Atta boy fella, way to stick it to those neocons. This will really tick of the neocons, don't you agree, gang?

what does this even mean?...

playing more games over gas attacks may be something you enjoy, but frankly, i don't give a shit who is doing this crap, it has to stop. Gas attacks are hideous, and a MESSAGE has to be sent now.

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 01:25 PM

playing more games over gas attacks may be something you enjoy, but frankly, i don't give a $#@! who is doing this crap, it has to stop. Gas attacks are hideous, and a MESSAGE has to be sent now.

https://www.skyscanner.com/flights-to/sy/cheap-flights-to-syria.html

Yeah we should definitely continue to get involved in other nations wars. That has done wonders for us.

JK/SEA
04-06-2017, 01:31 PM
https://www.skyscanner.com/flights-to/sy/cheap-flights-to-syria.html

Yeah we should definitely continue to get involved in other nations wars. That has done wonders for us.

so you're good with gas attacks becoming the norm then...

i'm not.

Jan2017
04-06-2017, 01:31 PM
I listened to what Trump said, I didn't hear a pivot, but I do see fake news discussing a manufactured pivot.
"pivot" might imply a 180 degree change . . . I admit I never heard that from either of them,
except maybe (?) King of Jordan slipping in something about US doing alot more or the "most" - I dunno.

jllundqu
04-06-2017, 01:44 PM

playing more games over gas attacks may be something you enjoy, but frankly, i don't give a shit who is doing this crap, it has to stop. Gas attacks are hideous, and a MESSAGE has to be sent now.

YEAH! WE HAVE TO SEND A MESSAGE!!! FUCK CONSTITUTIONAL CONSTRAINTS, THE WAR POWERS ACT, AND CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORIZATION.... FUCK PROOF THAT ASSAD DID IT!!! WE JUST NEED TO BOMB SOMEONE AND SEND A MESSAGE THAT THIS STUFF WONT BE TOLERATED!!!!

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 01:44 PM

i'm not.

I assume you were pounding the table for Obama to attack Syria as well in 2013.

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 01:47 PM
YEAH! WE HAVE TO SEND A MESSAGE!!! $#@! CONSTITUTIONAL CONSTRAINTS, THE WAR POWERS ACT, AND CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORIZATION.... $#@! PROOF THAT ASSAD DID IT!!! WE JUST NEED TO BOMB SOMEONE AND SEND A MESSAGE THAT THIS STUFF WONT BE TOLERATED!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/Qn7SEAh.png

dannno
04-06-2017, 01:49 PM

i'm not.

What Trump is doing here is making it clear he is against such atrocities.

I think what we will see is that over time it will become more clear that Assad was not responsible, I don't think we will see Trump go for regime change.

silverhandorder
04-06-2017, 01:50 PM

i'm not.

What's so special about them? I heard they not even effective.

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 01:54 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope those rolleyes are directed at the Trump administration. Because if not, you just jumped the shark.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-06-2017, 01:55 PM
I hope those rolleyes are directed at the Trump administration. Because if not, you just jumped the shark.

I have a bridge for you in Brooklyn. Interested?

juleswin
04-06-2017, 01:57 PM

i'm not.

Can you tell me in your own word why a gas attack is worse than say a multiple launching thermobaric missile? Do you think it is better to choke to death than burn to be burned alive?

Please answer me, I would like to know what your rational is?

dannno
04-06-2017, 02:10 PM

All the Trump admin has done so far is say that the attacks were unacceptable.

parocks
04-06-2017, 02:23 PM

i'm not.

Go elsewhere. Ron Paul would give 0 fcks who is killing who on the other side of the world. It's not our problem.

Why am I arguing about basic Ron Paul principles here.

Besides - Ron Paul said - FALSE FLAG.

So, no, we do nothing.

I'd like to see Trump say "we're going to investigate this".

And if it's the CIA and Mossad and mercenary terrorists paid for by CIA and Mossad - well, I don't want my taxes hikes so that one part of the US Government is attacking another part of the US Government.

Trump doesn't want to do what the Deep State wants, and the Deep State pulls a False Flag.

9/11 was a day after Trillions were found missing from the Defense Department budget.

MOST EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT.

WE'RE THE BAD GUYS.

HOW MANY HAVE WE KILLED IN THE MIDDLE EAST IN THE LAST 20 YEARS?

WE PRETEND TO GIVE A FCK ABOUT HUNDREDS KILLED IN SYRIA WHEN WE'RE KILLING MILLIONS OVER THERE.

MRK
04-06-2017, 02:37 PM
An NPR report on the story stated that according to the autopsies conducted, it was determined that Assad was responsible.:confused:

WTF??????????????????

DNA fragments also present in President Assad, such as adenine, guanine, cytosine and thymine, were found attached to the DNA of the victims.

The connection is undeniable. Don't be a chemical attack denier.

misterx
04-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Ten Syrian kids killed. How many kids will be killed if we escalate the war? How many American kids will lose their parents? This is stupid. You don't go to war because some third-party state actor, be it Israel, Saudi Arabia, or Iran, tugs at your heart strings. Like Captain Picard said about the prime directive, non-interference is there for a reason, not the least of which is to protect us from ourselves.

phill4paul
04-06-2017, 02:58 PM

So cash out your bank account. Put a fire team together. Hop on a plane. And git 'er done.

merkelstan
04-06-2017, 02:59 PM
DNA fragments also present in President Assad, such as adenine, guanine, cytosine and thymine, were found attached to the DNA of the victims.

Hahaha... I don't see a button to vote this up.

pao
04-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Any response (more sanctions or military) from the US against Syria will increasing the death rate of children. Will Russia continue defending Syria? I hope so. Will activation of their air defense be successful against a military response, or has Russia screwed with the code as they did for Isreali jets?

misterx
04-06-2017, 03:16 PM

:D Wish I could rep this twice.

JK/SEA
04-06-2017, 03:21 PM
So cash out your bank account. Put a fire team together. Hop on a plane. And git 'er done.

so you approve of gas attacks. Your gas mask won't help you if it gets on your skin.

JK/SEA
04-06-2017, 03:23 PM
YEAH! WE HAVE TO SEND A MESSAGE!!! FUCK CONSTITUTIONAL CONSTRAINTS, THE WAR POWERS ACT, AND CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORIZATION.... FUCK PROOF THAT ASSAD DID IT!!! WE JUST NEED TO BOMB SOMEONE AND SEND A MESSAGE THAT THIS STUFF WONT BE TOLERATED!!!!

as i've said ad naseum. Declare war.

dannno
04-06-2017, 03:26 PM
so you approve of gas attacks. Your gas mask won't help you if it gets on your skin.

You are literally the only person here who believes the fake news media reports that Assad was responsible for the gas attacks.

JK/SEA
04-06-2017, 03:27 PM
You are literally the only person here who believes the fake news media reports that Assad was responsible for the gas attacks.

well blaming him is a good start, because as of now, you and everyone else in here thinks it didn't happen.

are you sure?

phill4paul
04-06-2017, 03:29 PM

On the subject of gas attacks....

DULCE ET DECORUM EST

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs
And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame; all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of gas-shells dropping softly behind.

Gas! GAS! Quick, boys!—An ecstasy of fumbling
Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time,
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling
And flound'ring like a man in fire or lime.—
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.

In all my dreams before my helpless sight
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.

If in some smothering dreams you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin,
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,—

My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori.

Wilfred Owen

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 03:32 PM

...and that they have no doubt that Syria is responsible, it requires a serious response, and steps are underway to remove Assad. Couple of minor details there.

misterx
04-06-2017, 03:33 PM
well blaming him is a good start, because as of now, you and everyone else in here thinks it didn't happen.

are you sure?

Actually the only evidence I've seen thus far is a so-called doctor shining a light in a few people's eyes. That doesn't prove anything. There's any number of drugs he could've administered to stop their pupils from reacting to light.

misterx
04-06-2017, 03:34 PM

I think with Tillerson's statement you can let go of that last string of hope you were hanging onto.

dannno
04-06-2017, 03:37 PM
I think with Tillerson's statement you can let go of that last string of hope you were hanging onto.

I'm holding out as long as Cernovich does. Jumping the Trump Train based on a statement and not waiting at least a week for things to work themselves out has always been a foolish proposition.

dannno
04-06-2017, 03:38 PM
...and that they have no doubt that Syria is responsible, it requires a serious response, and steps are underway to remove Assad. Couple of minor details there.

Where did they say they had no doubt Syria was responsible?

misterx
04-06-2017, 03:40 PM
I'm holding out as long as Cernovich does. Jumping the Trump Train based on a statement and not waiting at least a week for things to work themselves out has always been a foolish proposition.

Indeed. We will see, but Trump supporters need to make some noise right now to show that this unacceptable.

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 03:40 PM

This afternoon, in West Palm Beach. Check my earlier post.

dannno
04-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Indeed. We will see, but Trump supporters need to make some noise right now to show that this unacceptable.

Mike Cernovich has been talking about the Syria hoax for 2 or 3 days straight now.

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 03:42 PM

Exactly.

dannno
04-06-2017, 03:44 PM

This afternoon, in West Palm Beach. Check my earlier post.

I still had to google it, I don't believe anything that the media paraphrases, and prefer to hear soundbytes for myself.

This could be the end of Tillerson.. That would not be a bad thing.

Dr.3D
04-06-2017, 03:48 PM
I thought Trump didn't trust what government intelligence was telling him. Guess he changed his mind.

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 03:52 PM
I still had to google it, I don't believe anything that the media paraphrases, and prefer to hear soundbytes for myself.

This could be the end of Tillerson.. That would not be a bad thing.

https://youtu.be/Th5Vf_yWbys

Hopefully this is good enough for you.

dannno
04-06-2017, 03:54 PM

are you sure?

Well there are questionable pictures of rescue workers handling victims with chemicals on them with their bare hands.. it doesn't prove anything, but it is worth asking questions.

The second possibility is that it did happen, but Assad did not fire the weapons.

The third possibility, and maybe the most likely, is that Assad struck a chemical weapons storage depot by accident.

dannno
04-06-2017, 03:55 PM
I thought Trump didn't trust what government intelligence was telling him. Guess he changed his mind.

I think that is a bad guess.

misterx
04-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Well there are questionable pictures of rescue workers handling victims with chemicals on them with their bare hands.. it doesn't prove anything, but it is worth asking questions.

The second possibility is that it did happen, but Assad did not fire the weapons.

The third possibility, and maybe the most likely, is that Assad struck a chemical weapons storage depot by accident.

Good summary, and none of these are justifications for war. Hell, even if he did it, it's terrible, but we are not the moral arbiters of the world.

juleswin
04-06-2017, 04:16 PM
Mike Cernovich has been talking about the Syria hoax for 2 or 3 days straight now.

And Stefan has been quite as a church mouse about Syria. Zionist Stefan knows how important The Greater Israel is for the tribe :).

dannno
04-06-2017, 04:18 PM
And Stefan has been quite as a church mouse about Syria. Zionist Stefan knows how important The Greater Israel is for the tribe :).

Bullfuckingshit.

Sorry, you are always 100% wrong about Stefan. He was just on Mike Cernovich's periscope talking about it.

juleswin
04-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Bullfucking$#@!.

Sorry, you are always 100% wrong about Stefan. He was just on Mike Cernovich's periscope talking about it.

He runs the most popular internet philosophy show on the web. You would think he would have posted something about this stop on his youtube channel. And just out of curiosity, did he come out strongly against any intervention in Syria?

dannno
04-06-2017, 04:34 PM
He runs the most popular internet philosophy show on the web. You would think he would have posted something about this stop on his youtube channel. And just out of curiosity, did he come out strongly against any intervention in Syria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q

Of COURSE he came out against intervention in Syria, he comes out against intervention EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. You should really just refrain from talking about Stefan since literally everything you have ever said about him is 100% inaccurate.

merkelstan
04-06-2017, 04:43 PM
The "anti war left" again completely neutered here, am I right?

[EDIT] I'm really tired of Stephan's "Wiilliam Shatner" style shakespearean pauses in his speech.

Dr.3D
04-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Sure, everybody knows what you think.

Will you still kiss his butt after it's found out that Assad didn't use WMD?

Champ
04-06-2017, 05:03 PM
There are not many people left in 2017 that believe this crap anymore. I have friends and family that hear about these recent stories regarding Syria and their initial reaction is that they are nonsense. This didn't use to be the case, but it is now. Your average person is getting tired of hearing about these middle eastern problems that often are blown completely out of proportion by news orgs in every direction and many of these same people think these recent stories about Syria are garbage, because they are. Ron Paul re-emphasized this by saying "zero chance".

Yet we've got a number of threads up on these forums now, reinforcing the news standard narrative. More middle eastern debauchery, more escalation of fear and talk of war in response, increasing build up by our nations leaders of the importance of our role in the world for solving these problems through use of force, blah blah blah blah

This is a distraction, per usual tactics, to get us off more important matters. Not going to work.

misterx
04-06-2017, 05:04 PM

Everyone already knows this. That's not the point. All Danno is saying is to wait and see what happens. Remember when Pence talked about regime change during the debate, and then Trump said in his debate that he disagrees with Pence? The neocons are beating the war drums, but let's see what option Trump chooses. It might be a weak option that will allow for a cooling off period. So far I'm not happy with the way Trump is handling it, but nothing has been done yet.

silverhandorder
04-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Guys Trump needs your strength. Call in. Leave online message. Tell him you support him against war in Syria. It worked last time when Obama was considering it.

dannno
04-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Guys Trump needs your strength. Call in. Leave online message. Tell him you support him against war in Syria. It worked last time when Obama was considering it.

202-456-1111

JK/SEA
04-06-2017, 05:15 PM
so i was wondering...should i donate to CODE PINK now, or wait till the bombs start dropping..?

silverhandorder
04-06-2017, 05:16 PM

You are a fucking idiot delete your self.

He posted a video. He was on cernovich. He was posting on Twitter.

Dr.3D
04-06-2017, 05:21 PM
Everyone already knows this. That's not the point. All Danno is saying is to wait and see what happens. Remember when Pence talked about regime change during the debate, and then Trump said in his debate that he disagrees with Pence? The neocons are beating the war drums, but let's see what option Trump chooses. It might be a weak option that will allow for a cooling off period. So far I'm not happy with the way Trump is handling it, but nothing has been done yet.

So if Trump does what his mouth is saying he is considering doing. Will we have waited long enough?

paleocon1
04-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Big mistake. The attack gives every appearance of being a black op.

Dark_Horse_Rider
04-06-2017, 05:32 PM
There are not many people left in 2017 that believe this crap anymore. I have friends and family that hear about these recent stories regarding Syria and their initial reaction is that they are nonsense. This didn't use to be the case, but it is now. Your average person is getting tired of hearing about these middle eastern problems that often are blown completely out of proportion by news orgs in every direction and many of these same people think these recent stories about Syria are garbage, because they are. Ron Paul re-emphasized this by saying "zero chance".

Yet we've got a number of threads up on these forums now, reinforcing the news standard narrative. More middle eastern debauchery, more escalation of fear and talk of war in response, increasing build up by our nations leaders of the importance of our role in the world for solving these problems through use of force, blah blah blah blah

This is a distraction, per usual tactics, to get us off more important matters. Not going to work.

Absolutely, am really sad to see people here that should really know better than to believe this shit.

pcosmar
04-06-2017, 05:41 PM
continuing the agenda

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2491/3867632882_fcc0b15e04_b.jpg

NorthCarolinaLiberty
04-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Yet we've got a number of threads up on these forums now, reinforcing the news standard narrative.

Seems like half of them are posted by three trolls on this site.

nikcers
04-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Pay no attention to Trump beating the war drums guys, it's fake news. Obama is trying to get his revenge and keeps sending Syria's citizens into Trump's drone strikes in order to make Trump overthrow Assad because Obama couldn't do the job himself. It's the same thing with Bill Clinton he wants war with Russia but couldn't start one. Yogi bear also is forcing Trump to bomb Iraq so he can take all of the picnic baskets.

Jan2017
04-06-2017, 07:13 PM
Big mistake. The attack gives every appearance of being a black op.
Some official said the US government was "almost completely sure" it was Assad.

That's just enough wiggle room for Thomas Massie to turn out to be exactly right -
sarin gas stored by some civil war faction at an ammo depot gets blown up and blows in the desert wind.

King of Jordan happens to be in DC and at WH when news breaks Wednesday morning is convenient
especially for Rubio, McCain, and Graham to be on the regime-change bandwagon immediately.

r3volution 3.0
04-06-2017, 07:14 PM
They're making it sound like military action is imminent right now.

...really surprised how quickly this escalated.

...not good.

r3volution 3.0
04-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Breaking: tomahawk missiles just launched

EBounding
04-06-2017, 07:17 PM

Jan2017
04-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Breaking: tomahawk missiles just launched

I hope they didn't, Russia has been using their new cruise missles from the Mediterrean -

The US can't defend against Russia's newest cruise missiles — so it may have to try offense instead
http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-inf-cruise-missile-us-no-defense-offense-2017-4

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 07:30 PM

How bout now?

Jan2017
04-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Trump Orders Military Strike in Syria; Dozens of Cruise Missiles Launched at Government Targets
http://ktla.com/2017/04/06/u-s-launches-50-tomahawk-cruise-missiles-at-syrian-government-targets/

Retaliation: U.S. Launches 50 Tomahawk Missiles Against Syrian Airfield, Possible Source Of Chemical Weapons Attack
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/04/06/retaliation-u-s-launches-tomahawk-missiles-against-syrian-airfields-n2310119

jmdrake
04-06-2017, 07:42 PM

Wrong! Rex Tillerson said today that the policy shifting towards regime change in Syria!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tillerson-opens-door-to-syria-regime-change/

And now the U.S. airforce has carried out strikes against a Syrian government airfield.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-weighing-military-options-following-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/2017/04/06/0c59603a-1ae8-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html

Take your blinders off Dannno.

Zippyjuan
04-06-2017, 07:42 PM

Not anymore. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509431-BREAKING-US-Launches-Tomahawks-Into-Syria

Dr.3D
04-06-2017, 07:45 PM

So if Trump does what his mouth is saying he is considering doing. Will we have waited long enough?
Well it looks like we waited long enough.

What do you think of my guess now?

Dr.3D
04-06-2017, 07:47 PM
How bout now?

Yes, how about now?

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Yes, how about now?

Crickets

Dr.3D
04-06-2017, 07:54 PM
Crickets
Trump needs to be brought up on charges. He bypassed congress and started a war on his own.

Pizzo
04-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Trump needs to be brought up on charges. He bypassed congress and started a war on his own.

Agreed, but you have a better chance of Don Rickles showing up to little Mordecai's bar mitzvah next month.

jmdrake
04-07-2017, 07:16 PM

playing more games over gas attacks may be something you enjoy, but frankly, i don't give a $#@! who is doing this crap, it has to stop. Gas attacks are hideous, and a MESSAGE has to be sent now.

Let's see. You don't care who's doing it it needs to stop and just "send a message." So if the homicidal/suicidal maniacs known as ISIS decided the fastest way to get relief from being attacked by Assad was to release chemical weapons the next time Assad's jets bombed an area then what "message" was sent? And why are chemical attacks any worse than any other attack? Many more people and children died in Mosul then died in this most recent chemical attack.

nikcers
04-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Let's see. You don't care who's doing it it needs to stop and just "send a message." So if the homicidal/suicidal maniacs known as ISIS decided the fastest way to get relief from being attacked by Assad was to release chemical weapons the next time Assad's jets bombed an area then what "message" was sent? And why are chemical attacks any worse than any other attack? Many more people and children died in Mosul then died in this most recent chemical attack. This symbolic bombing where no one was injured sent messages to everyone that was or is now on our shit list. I am going to pretend like this is a message to North Korea or China-

Even when the establishment is "spinning" their puppet as some sort of genius at war they still do it by demonizing Americas enemies. They already think they have full permission to go to town on them, with all of the hatred our new puppet in chief has cultivated.

merkelstan
04-10-2017, 12:53 PM
It's gonna be interesting. Given the scum takeover of Trump admin positions, I wouldn't put money on the peaceful option

CPUd
04-10-2017, 07:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2ED2pNkRMI