PDA

View Full Version : Like milk? PETA says you're a "white supremacist".

Anti Federalist
04-01-2017, 09:50 PM
PETA Says Milk Is ‘Thinly-Veiled’ Symbol Of ‘White Supremecy’

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/peta-says-milk-is-thinly-veiled-symbol-of-white-supremecy

April 1, 2017 By Robert Gehl

PETA is known for their incendiary and, frankly, stupid claims. But this one takes the cake.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals have compared pigs and cows to female survivors of rape, compared women to chickens, and compared Thanksgiving to genocide.

There’s very little they won’t say in their bizarre effort to not only stop people from consuming animals, but from even keeping animals as pets and human companions.

They want you to think of awful things whenever you eat a cheeseburger or drink a glass of milk.

Speaking of milk, it’s the delicious dairy product that PETA is targeting with their latest bizarre campaign.

They’re claiming that milk is a “symbol of white supremacy.”

They might have got this from the Southern Poverty Law Center, who made the same idiotic claim back in February.

“Milk: The creamy symbol of #WhiteSupremacy in Donald #Trump’s #America,” they wrote.

They cited a really dumb article that claims “Milk, the longtime staple for growing children, is now the new, creamy symbol of white racial purity in President Donald Trump’s America.”

Stupid.

So, apparently, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wanted to become the same laughingstock that the SPLC became, because their latest video makes the same assertion: Neo-Nazis love milk.

Here’s the video they posted on Twitter. (Warning, it contains some pretty graphic scenes of animals being mistreated by factory farm workers)

Milk, they claim, is a “thinly veiled allegory for racial purity.”

Without any real evidence, they make the statement then show grainy footage of cows being artificially inseminated and calves being dragged along the ground.

Suzanimal
04-01-2017, 09:54 PM
I'll stick to chocolate milk.

donnay
04-01-2017, 09:54 PM
That's udderly ridiculous! :D

phill4paul
04-01-2017, 10:07 PM
FVck 'em.

http://image.blingee.com/images15/content/output/000/000/000/471/294908631_1021366.gif?6

enhanced_deficit
04-01-2017, 10:28 PM
https://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2014_09/207001/140224-got-milk-serena-venus-3p_ee5a03e7105b0b24b2a88dec644590e7.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpghttp://file.vintageadbrowser.com/fdlkzxv1rjjzjw.jpg

anaconda
04-01-2017, 11:41 PM
Milk is a gateway drug.

AZJoe
04-02-2017, 03:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oEEGnxM.png

AZJoe
04-02-2017, 04:01 AM
Wait til PETA realizes polar bears are white. PETA will soon follow it up with the Polar Bears are obvious furry symbols of racism and then campaign to end the polar bears.

http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/default/files/images/http-inlinethumb59.webshots.com-43578-2848572110104237032S600x600Q85.jpg

merkelstan
04-02-2017, 06:10 AM
I may look like a cis white male, but i sexually identify as monkeybuttermoonraystinkypinky0110001010101010101

Suzanimal
04-02-2017, 06:49 AM
Milk is a gateway drug.

To racism?

Suzanimal
04-02-2017, 06:51 AM
I may look like a cis white male, but i sexually identify as monkeybuttermoonraystinkypinky0110001010101010101

If you drink milk, you're a racist monkeybuttermoonraystinkypinky0110001010101010101. Plus, I don't think PETA will appreciate you appropriating monkey culture and butter isn't vegan.

Dr.3D
04-02-2017, 07:34 AM
Those who are obsessed with race are racist.

Ender
04-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Those who are obsessed with race are racist.

LOL- indeed!

And I'm a Cherokee/Scot w/a touch of black who drinks milk; wonder what that makes me??? :confused:

Dr.3D
04-02-2017, 07:46 AM
LOL- indeed!

And I'm a Cherokee/Scot w/a touch of black who drinks milk; wonder what that makes me??? :confused:
A human. :)

jmdrake
04-02-2017, 07:48 AM
Okay. I don't usually do this but...I'm playing the freaking race card!

As an African American I'm sick and freaking tired of SJW co-opting the struggles of my people for their own ends. No. Orange is not the new black. Rainbow isn't the new black. LGBTQABCDEFG isn't the new black. Green isn't the new black. Climate change isn't the new black. BlackLivesMatter, run by white people and ignoring the deaths of blacks like Miriam Carey, isn't the new black. The Occupy Wallstreet movement isn't the new black. Men wearing wigs and going into the women's room (which is separate from transgender despite what the MSM tells you) isn't the new black. (No SJW. There is no logical comparison between separate bathrooms for men and women and separate bathrooms for blacks and whites.) And PETA sure as hell isn't the new black.

Let's see. Which animal has it worse. Cows that get kept alive to be milked or pigs that just get eaten? Hey, show up to a typical black family BBQ this upcoming July 4th, tell them that the pork ribs and pork chops they have grilling are "white supremacist", and see what happens. Oh yeah...and tell the kids that milk is a sign of white supremacism as you throw away their ice cream. Please let me know so I can have my phone on video cause.......

http://i.imgur.com/NnoGhN1.gif

Seriously

jmdrake
04-02-2017, 07:49 AM
Wait til PETA realizes polar bears are white. PETA will soon follow it up with the Polar Bears are obvious furry symbols of racism and then campaign to end the polar bears.

http://15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/default/files/images/http-inlinethumb59.webshots.com-43578-2848572110104237032S600x600Q85.jpg

Like Rachel Dolezal, polar bears are misunderstood black bears.

Ender
04-02-2017, 07:53 AM

As an African American I'm sick and freaking tired of SJW co-opting the struggles of my people for their own ends. No. Orange is not the new black. Rainbow isn't the new black. LGBTQABCDEFG isn't the new black. Green isn't the new black. Climate change isn't the new black. BlackLivesMatter, run by white people and ignoring the deaths of blacks like Miriam Carey, isn't the new black. The Occupy Wallstreet movement isn't the new black. Men wearing wigs and going into the women's room (which is separate from transgender despite what the MSM tells you) isn't the new black. (No SJW. There is no logical comparison between separate bathrooms for men and women and separate bathrooms for blacks and whites.) And PETA sure as hell isn't the new black.

Let's see. Which animal has it worse. Cows that get kept alive to be milked or pigs that just get eaten? Hey, show up to a typical black family BBQ this upcoming July 4th, tell them that the pork ribs and pork chops they have grilling are "white supremacist", and see what happens. Oh yeah...and tell the kids that milk is a sign of white supremacism as you throw away their ice cream. Please let me know so I can have my phone on video cause.......

Seriously

AMEN.

Ender
04-02-2017, 07:55 AM
A human. :)

THANK YOU!

I was getting a little worried. ;)

tod evans
04-02-2017, 08:13 AM
I drink milk but don't eat vegans....

Anti Federalist
04-02-2017, 08:14 AM
I'm out of ammo, somebody please + rep that.

Seriously

Suzanimal
04-02-2017, 10:29 AM

As an African American

I didn't know that.

Hey, show up to a typical black family BBQ this upcoming July 4th, tell them that the pork ribs and pork chops they have grilling are "white supremacist", and see what happens. Oh yeah...and tell the kids that milk is a sign of white supremacism as you throw away their ice cream. Please let me know so I can have my phone on video cause.......

Seriously

I'm crying because that shit would be funny.

seapilot
04-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Neo Nazzis!

http://funny-pics.co/wp-content/uploads/cute_funny_pictures_of_animals-445x428.jpg

juleswin
04-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Some SJW/liberal/nobody with no power on the internet says something outrageous and the usual crowd reacts by getting all outraged and hair on fire about it. Years go by and absolutely nothing comes off it and everybody forgets about it. This cycle is sadly repeated 2-3 times a week and for some reason you guys don't ever seem to get tired about this process.

heavenlyboy34
04-02-2017, 08:23 PM
LOL- indeed!

As an Irish/West African/American Injun, I am also confused by this :confused:

Ender
04-02-2017, 08:26 PM
As an Irish/West African/American Injun, I am also confused by this :confused:

Dude- we be Brothas! :)

Anti Federalist
04-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Some SJW/liberal/nobody with no power on the internet says something outrageous and the usual crowd reacts by getting all outraged and hair on fire about it. Years go by and absolutely nothing comes off it and everybody forgets about it. This cycle is sadly repeated 2-3 times a week and for some reason you guys don't ever seem to get tired about this process.

PETA is far from a "nobody".

And this first came from SPLC which is also far from a "nobody".

Both of these organizations are well funded, command a great deal of respect from the government media complex, and have a level of power and influence far beyond what "nobody" has.

It is wise to pay attention to what they are doing and shout them down when they get ridiculous.

heavenlyboy34
04-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Dude- we be Brothas! :)

w00t! :D ~hugs~ I wonder how close though? :confused::) #curious My test says my injun and West African ancestry are both at 0.1%. Not yuuuuge, but more than Elizabeth "Poccahantas" Warren, IIRC. ;) :D

juleswin
04-02-2017, 10:17 PM
PETA is far from a "nobody".

And this first came from SPLC which is also far from a "nobody".

Both of these organizations are well funded, command a great deal of respect from the government media complex, and have a level of power and influence far beyond what "nobody" has.

It is wise to pay attention to what they are doing and shout them down when they get ridiculous.

Yea, PETA is not exactly a nobody, but I was talking more on the trend of SJW saying outrageous stuff that is posted on the forum day after day. Btw, when I was a little boy, I used to watch CNN news segments that talked about PETA pouring paint on runway models wearing fur. That was about 20 yrs ago and nothing has come out of it. No new laws restricting the sale or manufacture of furs etc. I wager that they still do that shit today, the difference now is nobody is paying them any attention.

This is what I mean by these stories having no effect in our lives 95% of the time. PETA news stories are reported as a curiosity type news stories. They are odd balls stories that nobody takes em seriously. I think right now, they have to ratchet up their kookiness to get attention and personally i think ignoring them would hurt more than trying to embarrass them.

SPLC on the other hand is more serious cos they sometimes work with the FBI and police dept but not everything to do deserves attention. In this instance, they got trolled by people from 4chan without them realizing it.

I don't know anymore, its just that sometimes I think we are giving these people more attention that they deserve.

Ender
04-02-2017, 10:57 PM
w00t! :D ~hugs~ I wonder how close though? :confused::) #curious My test says my injun and West African ancestry are both at 0.1%. Not yuuuuge, but more than Elizabeth "Poccahantas" Warren, IIRC. ;) :D

On one side of my fam, my great-grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee and on the other my great grandfather was Pawnee and Choctaw. My grandfather had a great-great grandmother that was part black- not sure how much. But one drop of black blood was considered black back then. My family does have the groove, though. ;) Also have a grandparent that is Lumbee. This is now an official Indian tribe that was supposedly a mix of Cherokee & Brits- lotta speculation on that still.

I haven't had my DNA done but it's a definite goal of mine. A good friend, who is a Tongva Indian, had his DNA done and found out he was 95% Ainu. Blew him away.

heavenlyboy34
04-02-2017, 11:07 PM
On one side of my fam, my great-grandmother was full-blooded Cherokee and on the other my great grandfather was Pawnee and Choctaw. My grandfather had a great-great grandmother that was part black- not sure how much. But one drop of black blood was considered black back then. My family does have the groove, though. ;) Also have a grandparent that is Lumbee. This is now an official Indian tribe that was supposedly a mix of Cherokee & Brits- lotta speculation on that still.

I haven't had my DNA done but it's a definite goal of mine. A good friend, who is a Tongva Indian, had his DNA done and found out he was 95% Ainu. Blew him away.
Cool story! :D I wish I knew the exact tribe my ancestor was from. :( I just know that this person was 100% native American and likely born between 1710 and 1800. (my black ancestor was born in this time frame too, btw)