PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Senior Advisor Targets Amash

EBounding
04-01-2017, 12:30 PM

Can we get some more donations for Justin and Thomas? I just donated $25 to each.

https://causes.anedot.com/justin-amash?source_code=home
https://secure.thomasmassie.com/

Occam's Banana
04-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Trump's Senior Advisor Targets Amash

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!! :rolleyes:

Or, no, wait ... let me guess ... this a super-mega-hyper-dimensional chess move that will help Amash win the next primary ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyp9fh-u4w8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyp9fh-u4w8

silverhandorder
04-01-2017, 02:21 PM
Amash is not owed a spot. If he pisses off enough of his own he is only has himself to blame for losing.

I don't mind Amash attacking Trump but it's his responsibility to make sure he can win a primary.

AuH20
04-01-2017, 02:23 PM
Scavino is an ass, but if Justin can't win a primary as an incumbent, then he has some problems.

Origanalist
04-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Didn't take long for the Big Government Lickspittles to drool all over the thread.

angelatc
04-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Didn't take long for the Big Government Lickspittles to drool all over the thread.

Obviously this is an April Fools joke, they say.

angelatc
04-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Scavino is an ass, but if Justin can't win a primary as an incumbent, then he has some problems.

His problem is the establishment GOP. They tried to redistrict it blue - that's how much they detest him. When that did not work, they financed a neocon against him. That did not work either.

What you said is right, but this isn't indicative of Trump #DrainingtheSwamp. This is just more shit from the same old alligators.

phill4paul
04-01-2017, 02:46 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Origanalist again.

Occam's Banana
04-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Amash is not owed a spot. If he pisses off enough of his own he is only has himself to blame for losing.

I don't mind Amash attacking Trump but it's his responsibility to make sure he can win a primary.

LMAO. The topic is not Amash's supposed inability to win a primary. Pray tell, what primary has Amash failed to win?

The topic is Trump and his flunkies actively working to undermine Amash & Co.

"Drain the swamp" my ass ... nice try at the "Ooh! Look! A squirrel!" gambit, though ... :rolleyes:

(They smack you guys right in the face with this shit, and you still eat it and grin ... SMGDH ...)

AuH20
04-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Scavino isn't too smart as exhibited by this tweet. Why hang your hat on phony, ever-changing numbers like this?

AuH20
04-01-2017, 02:50 PM
LMAO. The topic is not Amash's supposed inability to win a primary. Pray tell, what primary has Amash failed to win?

The topic is Trump and his flunkies actively working to undermine Amash & Co.

"Drain the swamp" my ass ... nice try at the "Ooh! Look! A squirrel!" gambit, though ... :rolleyes:

(They smack you guys right in the face with this $#@!, and you still eat it and grin ... SMGDH ...)

And you're surprised by this? The Kushner/GOPe wing is calling the shots. Until Trump crashes and burns with these bums, the status quo will continue. Trump needs to be humbled with a political mallet to the face and then maybe the innate sense of self-preservation along with the natural rebelliousness inside will save him.

jmdrake
04-01-2017, 03:08 PM

Primary Trump in 2020. Amash didn't begin this by attacking Trump. He began it by standing up for principals. Those things still matter right?

jmdrake
04-01-2017, 03:11 PM

Who said Amash can't win his primary? That said if Trump's team turns what should be safe seats into contested primaries then the freedom movement will have to waste dollars it should be spending expanding its influence just holding ground. #PrimaryTrump2020.

jmdrake
04-01-2017, 03:12 PM
And you're surprised by this? The Kushner/GOPe wing is calling the shots. Until Trump crashes and burns with these bums, the status quo will continue. Trump needs to be humbled with a political mallet to the face and then maybe the innate sense of self-preservation along with the natural rebelliousness inside will save him.

Great! Best thing I've heard from a Trump supporter yet. Yep, time to make Trump feel the heat. #PrimaryTrump2020.

EBounding
04-01-2017, 03:13 PM
It would be hilarious to see the establishment stooge Trump puts up to run against Justin.

AuH20
04-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Great! Best thing I've heard from a Trump supporter yet. Yep, time to make Trump feel the heat. #PrimaryTrump2020.

Trump's inner circle must be annihilated so the pro-American forces in his cabinet can reclaim power. He needs to be personally humiliated because that's seemingly the only stimuli he positively responds too. I hope Bannon and Milller are brainstorming how to rid us of these cancerous individuals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/kushner-and-bannon-have-opposite-missions-which-one-will-win/2017/03/29/e0a47e8e-14a2-11e7-833c-503e1f6394c9_story.html?utm_term=.38be4363ac02

AuH20
04-01-2017, 03:28 PM
This is who is running the WH right now. MAGA dies unless they are removed ASAP. Kushner is Grima Wormtongue.

http://forward.com/news/361887/is-jared-kushner-losing-white-house-power-struggle-to-steve-bannon/

In addition to coming when Kushner was out of reach by telephone, policies like the Muslim ban also depart from the cautions that Kushner had given the business community and others after the election, promising that his father-in-law would govern as a moderate and that he did not necessarily believe all the things he had said on the campaign trail. And the woes don’t only come on Saturday, as last week, when Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto canceled a Kushner-brokered visit to the White House, after a war of words that Trump initiated.

A source told Vanity Fair that the situation had left Kushner “f—king furious,” and had also taken a personal toll on him, with the young man losing weight and appearing ill in photos.

This cocksucker basically told the corporate scum in this country that he had the old man under his thumb and that he would rule as a 'moderate.'

klamath
04-01-2017, 03:35 PM
And you're surprised by this? The Kushner/GOPe wing is calling the shots. Until Trump crashes and burns with these bums, the status quo will continue. Trump needs to be humbled with a political mallet to the face and then maybe the innate sense of self-preservation along with the natural rebelliousness inside will save him.The political mallet to Trumpys face is called impeachment.

specsaregood
04-01-2017, 03:37 PM
This is who is running the WH right now. MAGA dies unless they are removed ASAP. Kushner is Grima Wormtongue.
http://forward.com/news/361887/is-jared-kushner-losing-white-house-power-struggle-to-steve-bannon/
This cocksucker basically told the corporate scum in this country that he had the old man under his thumb and that he would rule as a 'moderate.'

Trump cucked out so quickly, it makes me think the whole golden showers from hookers video is legit.

Superfluous Man
04-01-2017, 03:39 PM

And it's our responsibility to help him.

Anti Federalist
His problem is the establishment GOP. They tried to redistrict it blue - that's how much they detest him. When that did not work, they financed a neocon against him. That did not work either.

What you said is right, but this isn't indicative of Trump #DrainingtheSwamp. This is just more shit from the same old alligators.

And what they did to Ron over and over and over again.

Assenhole GOP establishment.

Worthless, spineless, dickless, hopeless.

AuH20
The political mallet to Trumpys face is called impeachment.

on what grounds? He's barely been president for a few months.

Trump needs to lose big on a major issue and then maybe he will go on a prodigious firing spree.

Superfluous Man
04-01-2017, 03:40 PM

These people are MAGA. They're all it ever was. You had no excuse for not knowing it all along while you were tossing their salads.

Occam's Banana
04-01-2017, 03:42 PM
[...] The topic is Trump and his flunkies actively working to undermine Amash & Co. [...]
And you're surprised by this?

What are you talking about? :confused: Of course I'm not surprised by it. Why would I be? :confused:

The Kushner/GOPe wing is calling the shots. Until Trump crashes and burns with these bums, the status quo will continue. Trump needs to be humbled with a political mallet to the face and then maybe the innate sense of self-preservation along with the natural rebelliousness inside will save him.

Nor am I surprised by your attempt to further deflect attention away from the point of my previous post; namely, that you guys are so far gone that you've actually tried to provide cover for Trump's and his flunkies' blatant bullshit, such as this attempt to torpedo Amash - by bizarrely blaming Amash for a primary loss that has never even happened ... (I mean, really? I don't care if you're pro-Trump or anti-Trump - WTF kind of sense is that supposed to make???)

Superfluous Man
04-01-2017, 03:44 PM

Trump needs to lose big on a major issue and then maybe he will go on a prodigious firing spree.

Unless he fires himself, what's the point?

AuH20
04-01-2017, 03:44 PM
These people are MAGA. They're all it ever was. You had no excuse for not knowing it all along while you were tossing their salads.

Nope. Kushner is the scion of a New Jersey realty empire that has deep ties to both the disgraced Jim McGreevey and current NJ senator Cory Booker. There has never been anything MAGA about Ivanka and Jared from the beginning. They were trouble from the onset as I identified. Trump's sons are far more in line with the MAGA agenda. With that said, Bannon had originally stated that the Trump movement could be hijacked and it has.

Given what I know now, I would still have voted for Trump because the alternative would have likely led to Sarajevo like conditions nationwide. The responsible choice was to somehow avoid bloodshed if possible.

Superfluous Man
04-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Nope. Kushner is the scion of a New Jersey realty empire that has deep ties to both the disgraced Jim McGreevey and current NJ senator Cory Booker. There has never been anything MAGA about Ivanka and Jared from the beginning. They were trouble from the onset as I identified. Trump's sons are far more in line with the MAGA agenda. With that said, Bannon had originally stated that the Trump movement could be hijacked and it has.

Oh. I get it, when you say "MAGA," you must mean something that Donald Trump has never in his life supported in any way.

Kind of defeats the purpose of using that acronym in this context though.

Trump's movement was not highjacked by anyone but Trump.

phill4paul
04-01-2017, 03:47 PM

Where the fuck have you been?

Superfluous Man
04-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Mods, before I go off on AUH2O, what kind of name calling is allowed here?

AuH20
04-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Oh. I get it, when you say "MAGA," you must mean something that Donald Trump has never in his life supported in any way.

Kind of defeats the purpose of using that acronym in this context though.

Trump's movement was not highjacked by anyone but Trump.

Trump has been a nationalist going back to the 1980s. He took out full page ads condemning vast trade deficits. Don't reinvent history.

phill4paul
04-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Trump has been a nationalist going back to the 1980s. He took out full page ads condemning vast trade deficits.

Trumps been a corporatist. It just so happens he operates out of America. He's not the patriot you are looking for.

But, back to the point.

Unless Jared or Priebus have access to his twitter account, then he is simply a dipshit. As in he is a dipshit regarding liberty, freedom and the Constitution. Congratulations on helping a dipshit win.

AuH20
04-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Trumps been a corporatist. It just so happens he operates out of America. He's not the patriot you are looking for.

But, back to the point.

Unless Jared or Priebus have access to his twitter account, then he is simply a dip$#@!. As in he is a dip$#@! regarding liberty, freedom and the Constitution. Congratulations on helping a dip$#@! win.

It was a binary choice, my friend. I'd do it again today. Plus, the ancillary benefits have been plentiful. The term 'Deep State' is no longer a myth.

klamath
04-01-2017, 04:08 PM
It was a binary choice, my friend. I'd do it again today. Plus, the ancillary benefits have been plentiful. The term 'Deep State' is no longer a myth.Nope Not when you started promoting trump it wasn't a binary choice. Trump is YOUR MAN.

Occam's Banana
04-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Unless Jared or Priebus have access to his twitter account, then he is simply a dipshit.

I propose that he qualifies for simple dipshit status even if Jared or Priebus has access to his twitter account - indeed, especially so ... ;)

Superfluous Man
04-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Trump has been a nationalist going back to the 1980s.

What does that have to do with anything? The problem is that you think that's a compliment.

Good grief! Do you think the 80's Trump wouldn't have tried to oust Amash?

RonZeplin
04-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Amash didn't begin this by attacking Trump.

This is from before the election. Amash is not shy in expressing his opinions. Primary Trump!

https://pics.me.me/justin-amash-ajustinamash-weve-become-a-country-that-fights-over-4685020.png

jmdrake
04-01-2017, 04:55 PM
What are you talking about? :confused: Of course I'm not surprised by it. Why would I be? :confused:

Nor am I surprised by your attempt to further deflect attention away from the point of my previous post; namely, that you guys are so far gone that you've actually tried to provide cover for Trump's and his flunkies' blatant bull$#@!, such as this attempt to torpedo Amash - by bizarrely blaming Amash for a primary loss that has never even happened ... (I mean, really? I don't care if you're pro-Trump or anti-Trump - WTF kind of sense is that supposed to make???)

LOL. ^This. There's been a lot of shark jumping on this forum lately.

jmdrake
04-01-2017, 04:58 PM
This is from before the election. Amash is not shy in expressing his opinions. Primary Trump!

https://pics.me.me/justin-amash-ajustinamash-weve-become-a-country-that-fights-over-4685020.png

Okay. Point well taken. But Trump et al have gone after the entire freedom caucus, not just Justin Amash. And it seems that Justin was clairvoyant.

EBounding
04-01-2017, 05:02 PM
And you're surprised by this? The Kushner/GOPe wing is calling the shots.

It's so weird that Trump has so many horrible people around him...

jmdrake
04-01-2017, 05:08 PM

Especially since everybody was selling us on the "fact" that Trump is such a great manager and would surround himself with the "best people." This is like The Apprentice in reverse.

CPUd
04-01-2017, 05:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8WkGu7XoAQIa08.jpg

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/848242383007367168

AuH20
04-01-2017, 06:27 PM

Family tends to bring in slimy people.

angelatc
04-01-2017, 07:03 PM

Ron Paul was an exception.

Superfluous Man
04-01-2017, 07:12 PM

True. Slime tends to run in the family. It certainly runs in Trump's.

TheCount
04-01-2017, 07:54 PM
It's so weird that Trump has so many horrible people around him...The worst of whom seem to be in the positions that he can directly appoint with no requirement for confirmation...

r3volution 3.0
04-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Primary Trump in 2020. Amash didn't begin this by attacking Trump. He began it by standing up for principals. Those things still matter right?

http://img.pandawhale.com/102333-fuckin-A-gif-office-space-imgu-zSXE.gif

eleganz
04-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Justin can use these attacks as fuel for the liberal anger at his town halls. They'll be far less skeptical of his republican name after seeing these tweets.

Suzanimal
04-01-2017, 08:52 PM

Origanalist
04-01-2017, 09:07 PM
LOL. ^This. There's been a lot of shark jumping on this forum lately.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2c/200x200px-ZC-2ca062e7_jump-the-shark-o.gif

Origanalist
04-01-2017, 09:09 PM

I know, right? Who could have seen that coming?

klamath
04-01-2017, 09:33 PM
848224129937526786 Have to disagree with you there Amash, Trump has always be part of the establishment if they served his interests but he suckered a lot of people.

enhanced_deficit
04-01-2017, 09:34 PM
If Trump's people kept this up, it will be political suicide as observed by others also.

Quote:
I suspect he will come to his senses and this is not going to be his "settled" position. He has a track record of being impulsive, filter-free in his rhetoric and on many issues has said 180 degree opposite things. But after a while it gets clear what his real stance is and what was smart or dumb bluff.
But you are right, if he really maintained such a position, it will be political suicide.

Following might be instructive in learning about Trump's attack style. An attack from Trump can be consistent against some or it can be just a transient "art of the bluff" tactic in effort to bring people to his side. Sometimes its quite dumb but that's his style and he'll probably keep using such tactics until these stop working for him.

Attack:

http://www.redstate.com/uploads/2015/11/trump-tweet-small.png

Nov 13, 2015
No Longer Winning ‘By A Lot,’ Donald Trump Seems To Go A Bit Crazy
thinkprogress
http://cdn.thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/13091338/giphy.gif

Alliance:

Trump nominates Carson to lead U.S. housing, urban policy
washingtonpost
Dec 5, 2016 - President-elect Donald Trump has nominated retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to run the Department of Housing and Urban Development, ...

klamath
04-01-2017, 09:41 PM
If Trump's people kept this up, it will be political suicide as observed by others also.

Quote:
I suspect he will come to his senses and this is not going to be his "settled" position. He has a track record of being impulsive, filter-free in his rhetoric and on many issues has said 180 degree opposite things. But after a while it gets clear what his real stance is and what was smart or dumb bluff.
But you are right, if he really maintained such a position, it will be political suicide.

Following might be instructive in learning about Trump's attack style. An attack from Trump can be consistent against some or it can be just a transient "art of the bluff" tactic in effort to bring people to his side. Sometimes its quite dumb but that's his style and he'll probably keep using such tactics until these stop working for him.

Attack:

http://www.redstate.com/uploads/2015/11/trump-tweet-small.png

Nov 13, 2015
No Longer Winning ‘By A Lot,’ Donald Trump Seems To Go A Bit Crazy
thinkprogress
http://cdn.thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/13091338/giphy.gif

Alliance:

Trump nominates Carson to lead U.S. housing, urban policy
washingtonpost
Dec 5, 2016 - President-elect Donald Trump has nominated retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to run the Department of Housing and Urban Development, ...The only thing this proves is Carson had zero integrity. Carson admitted at the time he endorsed Trump that trump offered him the position. Illegal but what the hell, laws don't apply to trump.

William Tell
04-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Amash will win. Trump may manage to unseat some of the less known freedom caucus members if they don't cave to his agenda.:(

Brian4Liberty
04-01-2017, 09:54 PM

Yeah, Amash has been a NeverTrumper right from the start. Sanford has also been doing that. But they are not the only, or the first, Freedom Caucus members Trump and his buddies have gone after. Trump has thrown in with the establishment. They are experienced experts at co-opting everyone who goes to DC. As Massie would say, bitten by zombies. Divide and conquer.

Some would say that Trump was never anti-establishment at all. Maybe, maybe not. If Ryan, McConnell, Bill Kristol, Rubio, Graham, the US Chamber and friends all become the biggest Trump supporters in the world, then we know it was all a farce. If they turn on Trump after they manipulate him to turn on his supporters, then we know Trump is a big chump.

William Tell
04-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Yeah, Amash has been a NeverTrumper right from the start. Sanford has also been doing that. But they are not the only, or the first, Freedom Caucus members Trump and his buddies have gone after. Trump has thrown in with the establishment. They are experienced experts at co-opting everyone who goes to DC. As Massie would say, bitten by zombies. Divide and conquer.

Some would say that Trump was never anti-establishment at all. Maybe, maybe not. If Ryan, McConnell, Bill Kristol, Rubio, Graham, the US Chamber and friends all become the biggest Trump supporters in the world, then we know it was all a farce. If they turn on Trump after they manipulate him to turn on his supporters, then we know Trump is a big chump.

And if he allies himself with the Democrats like he's been saying, what will we know then?

klamath
04-01-2017, 10:08 PM
And it is absolute bullshit that Trump only attacks, when attacked. Despite what the Trumpers say, trump attacked RP first in 2010. The sooner trump is destroyed the sooner the real liberty movement can get on track. He was the biggest Trojan house ever. congressmen like Amash, that endorced RP back in 2007 remember the REAL Trump attacks.

Origanalist
04-01-2017, 10:10 PM
And if he allies himself with the Democrats like he's been saying, what will we know then?

What any of us that didn't get suckered by the circus barker knew all along.

CPUd
04-01-2017, 10:31 PM

Rand has always said the D's and R's are no different when it comes to spending money they don't have, the only difference is what they spend on. R's want to spend on military while D's want to spend on programs like universal health care. Trump can give them the best of both worlds.

Weston White
04-01-2017, 11:59 PM
Ron Paul was an exception.

Jesse Benton

ChristianAnarchist
04-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Trump will be able to attack all liberty candidates and the trumpalusas will simply pass it off as those candidates not being able to hold onto their seats... As if we didn't learn something about the power of the machine to defeat popular candidates in 2008, 2012, 2016 (anyone see the trend here??)

Wooden Indian
04-02-2017, 07:22 AM
Trump will be able to attack all liberty candidates and the trumpalusas will simply pass it off as those candidates not being able to hold onto their seats... As if we didn't learn something about the power of the machine to defeat popular candidates in 2008, 2012, 2016 (anyone see the trend here??)

That herd mentality, brother. People defy all logic to be part of their group and fit in on the "winning" side.

CPUd
04-02-2017, 07:26 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/848519587675201538

Anti-Neocon
04-02-2017, 09:16 AM
Not picking on you in particular; my goal is to make a general point.

Trump cucked out so quickly, it makes me think the whole golden showers from hookers video is legit.
This implies that Trump had principles at some point, an idea completely rejected by the actual evidence. All I see is an orange man whose narcissism somehow is mistaken for some kind of will to fight for anyone but himself and his own family. And that's how it's always been.

I've seen so many people in here fall for this man's bullshit and all I can say is we really need to learn a lesson here. People demonstrate their principles through their actions. It's not rocket science to figure out who can be relied on in any way whatsoever.

Brian4Liberty
04-02-2017, 10:13 AM

I should have just had them on the list, as the establishment GOP is now supporting the welfare state, and the Dems support the warfare state, they have come to agreement on objectives, they just squabble over what color the team should wear.

You have identified the exact problem though. Trump likes socialized medicine. What Rand has been trying to do is shift him more towards free market solutions. Unfortunately, the GOP establishment likes socialized medicine too. The real leverage is trying to get them to stick more with their public rhetoric. Joe Sixpack still believes in that rhetoric, and they depend on Joe Sixpack continuing to believe in that lie.

Origanalist
04-02-2017, 11:05 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8atsJLXcAADwiZ.jpg

Brian4Liberty
04-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Trump aide accused of Hatch Act violation after urging Amash primary challenge (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/dan-scavino-justin-amash-liability-trump-freedom-caucus-236780)
By DARREN SAMUELSOHN and REBECCA MORIN - 04/01/17

A senior adviser to President Donald Trump on Saturday urged a primary challenge against a House Freedom Caucus member, prompting charges that he may have violated federal law against using his official position to sway an election campaign.

Dan Scavino Jr., director of social media and senior White House adviser, tweeted that Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) is a "big liability" for his state and encouraged a GOP primary opponent to oust him in 2018.
But that tweet, sent from Scavino's personal Twitter account, immediately landed him in controversy as ethics lawyers called out Scavino for possibly violating the Hatch Act, a Depression-era law that regulates campaigning by government officials.
More: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/dan-scavino-justin-amash-liability-trump-freedom-caucus-236780