PDA

View Full Version : EU boss threatens to support Ohio and Texas secession if we don't butt out.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Ummm, Jean-Claude...I think you haven't thought this one out...

LMFAO...Oh, please, please do...but start here first:

#CaExit NOW!

EU could BREAK UP the US: Juncker in jaw-dropping threat to Trump over support for Brexit

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

EUROPEAN Union boss Jean-Claude Juncker this afternoon issued a jaw-dropping threat to the United States, saying he could campaign to break up the country in revenge for Donald Trump’s supportive comments about Brexit.

He said: “Brexit isn’t the end. A lot of people would like it that way, even people on another continent where the newly elected US President was happy that the Brexit was taking place and has asked other countries to do the same.

“If he goes on like that I am going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin, Texas in the US.”

Mr Juncker's comments did not appear to be made in jest and were delivered in a serious tone, although one journalist did report some "chuckles" in the audience and hinted the EU boss may have been joking. The remarks came in the middle of an angry speech in which the top eurocrat railed widely against critics of the EU Commission.

They will be seen as totally inexplicable at a time when EU-US relations appeared to be on the mend, with Vice-President Mike Pence having completed a largely successful trip to Brussels and the commander-in-chief himself significantly softening his tone towards the EU project.

Mr Juncker did not criticise Britain at all during his speech, and only made reference to Brexit in relation to Mr Trump and the opportunities it presents for Europe to reform itself.

Zippyjuan
03-30-2017, 06:16 PM
Ohio to secede?

Anti Federalist
03-30-2017, 06:19 PM
Ohio to secede?

I know, right?

It was news to me.

I thought they were fine, and thanks for asking...Ohio is like our our own "Little Canada".

Who knew they were a raging hotbed of secessionist sympathizers?

Zippyjuan
03-30-2017, 06:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLcZDY9pzs

Swordsmyth
03-30-2017, 06:35 PM
They can have NYC, and Massachusetts, and Delaware, and New Jersey.
And that is just for starters.

oyarde
03-30-2017, 06:56 PM
Ohio to secede?

You cannot ever tell what those Buckeyes are up to .

oyarde
03-30-2017, 07:00 PM
The EU is not in the position to threaten , well , anyone . LOL

phill4paul
03-30-2017, 09:00 PM
Ohio is made up of northern rednecks. At least those that I know. They might actually go with an exit. Just do it............

fr33
03-30-2017, 09:09 PM
wtf I love Jean-Claude Juncker now. Texit NOW!

seapilot
03-30-2017, 09:14 PM
Ohio to secede?

Juncker just spilled the beans on their secret plans. Get ready for all hell to break loose.

enhanced_deficit
03-30-2017, 09:19 PM
EU boss threatens to support Ohio and Texas secession if we don't butt out.

Thought the original butt-inner's legacy had been butt-outed by US voters also.

Nigel Farage: Britons voted for Brexit because Obama told them not to
By Mark Hensch - 06/24/16
A leading figure in the British push to exit the European Union says President Obama accidentally helped the Brexit cause.
Nigel Farage on Friday said Obama's calls for the United Kingdom to stay in the EU caused people to vote to leave.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/284790-nigel-farage-obama-helped-force-brexit

JohnCifelli1
03-30-2017, 09:24 PM
They can have NYC, and Massachusetts, and Delaware, and New Jersey.
And that is just for starters.

Hey guy, fuck you, buddy!
-NJ