PDA

View Full Version : Casting Call for Ron Paul TV Commercial

ghemminger
12-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Hey everyone,

Because of the immense popularity of the eLIB3RTY YouTube videos I've created for Ron Paul -- I get asked every week to contribute a commercial that can be broadcast on television. Because the official campaign spots thus far have been --- well --- a little lacking, as we all know -- I'm going to do all I can to help. I'll be directing a commercial here in Los Angeles on Friday Dec. 14. We've already started to set up a website and an organization to take donations for broadcast. All of us involved are excited to be able to spread the message of Ron Paul to as many people as possible!

I would appreciate if you could all post the casting notice --- we're looking for real Ron Paul supporters in the Los Angeles area who want to come out, be part of history, and spread the word for Dr. Paul. Casting notice is below: Thanks!

Casting call! Need Ron Paul Supporters for eLIB3RTY TV Ad!

When: Dec 14th
Time: 4pm - 12am

You must be comfortable having your image broadcast nationally and will sign a waiver to that affect.

We are looking for both non-actors and actors --- as long as you support Ron Paul.

Need both sexes and all ethnicities, age 18-40

Please Submit:

Why you support Ron Paul.
Any acting experience.
Headshot or recent pictures.

Email information to eLIB3RTY@gmail.com

There is no pay, but you'll be part of history for Dr. Paul's amazing grassroots campaign. Food and drinks will be provided.

JoshLowry
12-10-2007, 11:24 AM
I didn't know you were ELIB3RTY?!

0zzy
12-10-2007, 11:25 AM

I know, this is like finding out who batman really is!

Elwar
12-10-2007, 11:26 AM
The last time I went to a "casting call" advertised on the Internet it didn't go so well.

I don't know what kind of movie the guy was doing in his basement...but I don't think I got the role of "the Gimp".

:P

kern802
12-10-2007, 11:31 AM

I'm pretty sure George Hemminger is not ELIB3RTY, he's probably just forwarding this message for him.

ghemminger
12-10-2007, 12:24 PM
yeah I wish - Johnathon is an awesome Hollywood Editor. Hopefully he casts Perla - I think she would be great!

BillyDkid
12-10-2007, 12:33 PM
18 to 40????? 40????

Eric21ND
12-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah that caught my attention too 18-40?

We are lacking in the older demographic so we should try to use them to sell Ron Paul a little more than the 20-somethings. Just my opinion. Try to include at a few older supporters.

Dave Wood
12-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Someone needs to get a hold of Ron Paul girl LIV. She lives in L.A. and it appears she know a ton of people.

Mental Dribble
12-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Wish I still lived in LA. Though I am a SAG member so I couldn't have done it anyway... though maybe I could have found a loophole... oh yea thats it... doing it for free! haha