PDA

View Full Version : Escalation Everywhere: Will Trump's Foreign Policy Succeed?

Brian4Liberty
03-29-2017, 07:03 PM
Escalation Everywhere: Will Trump's Foreign Policy Succeed? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce6oBw8Yu28)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce6oBw8Yu28

There is not a single crisis or potential crisis across the globe where the Trump foreign policy team has not escalated toward military conflict. Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan, and more. Will this massive escalation bring victory? Or yet more perpetual war until bankruptcy?

Ender
03-29-2017, 09:16 PM
Love Ron Paul- on the nose, as always.

jmdrake
03-29-2017, 09:21 PM
Ron Paul has no right to criticize Trump escalating war all over the world for no particular reason whatsoever because Ron Paul once voted for force against people he believed were responsible for killing 3,000 Americans.

/sarcasm

(PS. Just in case your sarcasm meter is broken I was being sarcastic. Sadly, though, there are people on this forum that think that way.)

Origanalist
03-29-2017, 09:25 PM
Ron Paul has no right to criticize Trump escalating war all over the world for no particular reason whatsoever because Ron Paul once voted for force against people he believed were responsible for killing 3,000 Americans.

/sarcasm

(PS. Just in case your sarcasm meter is broken I was being sarcastic. Sadly, though, there are people on this forum that think that way.)

Do they sell those? Because if they do I'm buying a box of them to hand out to the needy.

See? I can be charitable.

CPUd
03-29-2017, 09:37 PM
Hopefully after we bomb the shit out of them for 6-12 months and take their oil, it will be a lot more peaceful.

dannno
03-29-2017, 10:57 PM
Hopefully Trump will get wind of some of these things and begin to de-escalate as soon as possible.

afwjam
03-30-2017, 02:23 AM
Ron Paul is really on a roll lately, he might pull this Liberty movement together one more time.

timosman
03-30-2017, 03:51 AM
Hopefully after we bomb the shit out of them for 6-12 months and take their oil, it will be a lot more peaceful.

The funny thing is we do not need their oil this much. We just owe them shit load of favors.:cool:

timosman
03-30-2017, 03:52 AM
Ron Paul is really on a roll lately, he might pull this Liberty movement together one more time.

Imagine Ron's last words:

It's happening.:cool:

jmdrake
03-30-2017, 06:09 AM
Hopefully Trump will get wind of some of these things and begin to de-escalate as soon as possible.

http://thefinereport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Laughing-seal3.jpg

But seriously Dannno, Trump is doing exactly what he promised to by escalating. He talked out of both sides of his mouth and you heard, and apparently still believe, what you wanted to hear.

osan
03-30-2017, 06:09 AM
This whole deal stinks to high heaven. Difficult to see what precisely is going on in terms of root causes, but it is not very difficult to see how none of this is going to end well for us.

The question is, how does it end well for Themme? Do Theye really believe they are immune to consequences?

What is happening in the world makes no sense, give that which we are being told. How are those in power, who have managed to grab so much over so vast a portion of the globe, able to engage in what to all appearances seems as dangerously unhinged behavior with long term impunity? Either Theye are not immune, and are in fact steering the lot of us toward something genocidally destructive, or this game is far different from what it appears. At this point I cannot tell which is the case.

Note McAdam's statement about "body snatchers". It sounds funny/sarcastic/hokey, but the point he makes is disturbingly valid. We have seen the exact same pattern over and over again in the various administrations that have graced our lives these past many decades. It is basically formulaic to the extent we can predict what will happen, if not to the exact degree and precise manner, though it seems we can do pretty well there, too.

The apparent agenda of Theire's remains the same regardless of who ends up in office. We put in a new crop and the initial inferences and final results remain unchanged, no matter what was said at campaign time. Now Trump is in, and while still too early to make too strong a set of judgments, the initial indications are clearly giving people pause. But once again, how much of that which we are being fed is to be trusted? I sure as hell cannot say. The mix of truth with lies is such that I cannot tell that which I can trust from the rest.

Thus far, it appears we remain on the same course on which we were as Obama was floating out of office. I must therefore conclude that even if Trump is playing a penultimately subtle strategic game here, it is perhaps too subtle, the results thus far not being the uniting of the nation as he promised, but rather the augmented nail biting for some and outright rage of others.

This brings up a thought, so run for the hills. Given the apparently inexorable trudge of America and the rest of the world toward some bitter and hope-bereft end, what explains those few crumbs of potential fortune that seem to fall to the floor on which we, the lowly proles, stand? In specific, the whole guns rights thing leaves me suspicious. "We" have enjoyed a number of seemingly significant victories over the past several years, what with Heller, McDonald, and the ever growing number of states riding the Constitutional Carry wave, as well as the apparent decriminalization of cannabis? Arming the people and bolstering their rights to keep and bear arms certainly flies in the face of rest of it all, which suggests a race toward social destruction from sea to shining sea.

This would seem to suggest several possibilities to me. Perhaps Theye now possess the technological means of such guaranty of their own positions in the world that they no longer care how well stocked we are with small arms. Indeed, could it not be just another stalling tactic to give us what we want in dribs and drabs, spread over years in order to buy Themmeselves additional time to further grow and consolidate their power? It would seem to make all the sense in the world, especially on the assumption that there are not nearly enough of "us" to form a sufficient threat to the status quo - the REAL status quo, that is.

Perhaps Theye are hoping we will take up arms. That, too, would make strong sense. Once again, we are endowed only with small arms, and are thereby limited in the amount of physical damage we can wreak. What better population control could there be were we, the DIVIDED PEOPLE of America who are at one another's throats already in terms of sentiment, to start killing each other off as Theye sit back, watching and smiling? It brings the population down, perhaps significantly, as well as the economy, reducing the rest to a state of comparative primitivity and poverty. When the storm passes, Theye calmly walk in and clean up, disarming the survivors in the process and setting to the task of emplacing the actual new order, which I suggest will suck immensely at its root, if not superficially.

Something is going on here because what we see does not track with the orthodoxy fed to us.

jmdrake
03-30-2017, 06:11 AM
The funny thing is we do not need their oil this much. We just owe them $#@! load of favors.:cool:

You need to read Armed Madhouse by Greg Pallast. The reason Saddam had to go was to cut oil production. Iraq was pumping too much oil and driving down world prices. As Trump is poised to bust open the American oil production floodgates guess what needs to happen again?