PDA

View Full Version : Stock market takes a hit after failure of “Trumpcare” (RP on RT)

Suzanimal
03-28-2017, 06:02 AM
Ron at 3:10

Published on Mar 27, 2017

Donald Trump looks to reverse former President Barack Obamas’ climate efforts to preserve earth. The American stock market takes a hit after failure of “Trumpcare”, we are joined by Dr. Ron Paul to discuss further. RT’s Alex Mihailovich joins us to discuss, Chinas’ desire for total access to Canada when it comes to trade. After the break, we talk about the EU approved merger of DOW and Dupont. Talk of building a border wall between the United States and Mexico has prompted fear and sometimes excitement across America. Boom Bust’s Manuel Rapalo takes a look at the end of an era of massive low-skilled immigration into America. A new study shows 1 in 4 Americans have less than $1,000 saved for retirement, Boom Bust’s Bianca Facchinei has the full story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Byfh5wqOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Byfh5wqOw

Brian4Liberty
03-28-2017, 11:06 AM
Fake news. ;) I should say fake headline, as Ron does not talk about Trumpcare or the stock market reaction at all. Ron just talks about debt and printing money.

The headline is a talking point that went around the day they pulled RyanCare, and it was a non event, as it was only one down day. I wouldn't have expected Ron to fall into the trap of reading too much into hourly or daily movements of the stock market.

oyarde
03-28-2017, 11:43 AM
Nobody cares about Trump & Ryan care . It will have no effect . Only thing promising would be dumping the Obummercare and fine . Or open up ins over state lines .

Suzanimal
03-28-2017, 01:38 PM
Fake news. ;) I should say fake headline, as Ron does not talk about Trumpcare or the stock market reaction at all. Ron just talks about debt and printing money.

The headline is a talking point that went around the day they pulled RyanCare, and it was a non event, as it was only one down day. I wouldn't have expected Ron to fall into the trap of reading too much into hourly or daily movements of the stock market.

:eek:

I just copy-n-pasted. You can change it if you want to but, yeah, Ron talked about debt/money printing.

oyarde
03-28-2017, 01:57 PM

I just copy-n-pasted. You can change it if you want to but, yeah, Ron talked about debt/money printing.

I like it , might get some dimwits lured in .

oyarde
03-28-2017, 01:58 PM
People need to know more about money .

Brian4Liberty
03-28-2017, 04:52 PM

I know, it's the RT headline. No need to change it, unless you want it changed. I usually post and then watch later most RP videos, so you never know exactly what they contain.