PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Now Praise Dick Cheney

AngryCanadian
03-27-2017, 07:59 PM
Liberals Now Praise Dick Cheney and the EU.

Now that the war criminal Dick Cheney has jumped bandwagon that
"Cheney: Russian election interference could be ‘act of war"
liberals now Praise Dick Cheney for his comments that Russian election interference could be ‘act of war' even though there is no evedince at all. But you cant argue with the stupid.

Here's one of the comments how they are praising him.

OMG did I just agree with Cheney???

I dont always agree with Cheney but with this i agree with Cheney 100%!

But Dick Cheney isnt the only one the liberals are praising they are also praising the EU and Angela Merkel lol:rolleyes:

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-make-the-lie-big-make-it-simple-keep-saying-it-and-eventually-they-will-believe-it-adolf-hitler-85904.jpg

CPUd
03-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Cool story bro

AngryCanadian
03-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Cool story bro

I guess u spend more time reading onto CNN? :rolleyes: the same CNN and MSM which never let give a chance to the Pauls.

CPUd
03-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Can u tell it again?

juleswin
03-27-2017, 08:45 PM
http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-make-the-lie-big-make-it-simple-keep-saying-it-and-eventually-they-will-believe-it-adolf-hitler-85904.jpg

I like this version of the quote better.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the state to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and this by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the state

Joseph Goebbels

juleswin
03-27-2017, 09:07 PM
Just going to post the full quote cos when you take a small cut from the whole quote, it seems like Hitler was saying it as a technique they would use to deceive Germans.

But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.
All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.
It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[1]

UWDude
03-27-2017, 09:37 PM
WTf? I love Dick Cheney now.

enhanced_deficit
03-27-2017, 11:22 PM
Do they know what he had said about their histiroc misleader?

Dick Cheney: Obama 'worst president we've ever had'
washingtontimes
Apr 8, 2015

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-27-2017, 11:28 PM
Can u tell it again?

Maybe you can lend him your posting bot.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-27-2017, 11:48 PM
Libs always praise a government dick in their ass.