PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE donate $200 on the 16th - Dig Deep!

tmg19103
12-10-2007, 11:09 AM
This, outside of the blimp, is our last chance for publicity before the primaries. The press, as has been documented, will ignore us.

30,000 or so pledges should bring in $6.5 to $7 million given past money bombs where about 2.3 times those pledged donated. That would be awesome.

HOWEVER, if we can surpass $10 MILLION in one day, the press will have a cow and RP would be ALL OVER the news.

PLEASE everybody, if you can, donate at least $200 on the 16th - and tell everybody you can, but especially other RP supporters you know, MeetUp members, etc. that each person needs to donate $200 - if not more if they can afford it.

This is our last big chance. We have to go ALL OUT and dig deep for Liberty.

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Actually, everyone who is able needs to MAX OUT on the 16th! This might be our LAST CHANCE to make a HUGE impact before the early primaries!

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Can we decide to work some over-time to support the Tea Party of 2007? What about selling some item of value? Is eating at home for a few weeks instead of eating out a possibility? How about doing the UNTHINKABLE and dipping into that savings account, 401K, or retirement account?

tmg19103
12-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Actually, everyone who is able needs to MAX OUT on the 16th! This might be our LAST CHANCE to make a HUGE impact before the early primaries!

100% agreed. If you do not have a lot of money but can scrape together $100, please try for $200.

If you have some money available - MAX OUT to the $2,300 max allowed.

This is our last chance and $10 million is in reach. Nov. 5 averaged $103 a donation. If we average close to $200 we WILL go over $10 MILLION and WE WILL shock and rock the world.

While I can't guarantee it given how biased the press is, I'd say $10 million puts RP on the Sunday press shows that are ignoring him. At the very least it will be all over the news. Nov. 5 was, but I don't think $6 million will impress. $10 MILLION will.

Dig deep and let's give AS MUCH as we each can!

Ben Elliott
12-10-2007, 11:23 AM
It seems as though there are a larger number of people who know about Tea Party.

If all of the members of all of the meetup groups donated a 100 dollars each, he'd have well over 8 million. It is certainly possible. If all of the supporters of Ron Paul donate we can reach 10 million.

Just have to let everyone know.

hopeforamerica
12-10-2007, 11:25 AM

If you can, YES max out!!!!

tmg19103
12-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Can we decide to work some over-time to support the Tea Party of 2007? What about selling some item of value? Is eating at home for a few weeks instead of eating out a possibility? How about doing the UNTHINKABLE and dipping into that savings account, 401K, or retirement account?

I couldn't with a good conscience tell anybody to do that, but for each individual - please get creative. If my personal budget was maxed, but I had $10,000 in a rainy day account, I personally would take money from that to max out on RP to $2,300, but that is me. I have read of supporters putting donations on a credit card. That's a personal choice, but do whatever you feel is reasonable to give as much as possible.

That's me personally and that is how important I feel this is - and I think we all feel that way.

Give AS MUCH as you can. Again, if all you could afford was $100, try and scrape together $200. If you are fortunate to have some free cash, give as much of it as you can to the point of the $2,300 max.

This is it, folks. That last great chance for restoring the Republic.

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 11:26 AM
I agree.

We need to contact all the meetup groups and Ron Paul myspace friends!

hocaltar
12-10-2007, 11:35 AM
This, outside of the blimp, is our last chance for publicity before the primaries. The press, as has been documented, will ignore us.

30,000 or so pledges should bring in $6.5 to $7 million given past money bombs where about 2.3 times those pledged donated. That would be awesome.

HOWEVER, if we can surpass $10 MILLION in one day, the press will have a cow and RP would be ALL OVER the news.

PLEASE everybody, if you can, donate at least $200 on the 16th - and tell everybody you can, but especially other RP supporters you know, MeetUp members, etc. that each person needs to donate $200 - if not more if they can afford it.

This is our last big chance. We have to go ALL OUT and dig deep for Liberty.

I missed the last money bomb :( So, it looks like im going to have to give $500 this time around.

tmg19103
12-10-2007, 11:41 AM
I missed the last money bomb :( So, it looks like im going to have to give $500 this time around.

Awesome! TOGETHER we can ALL make this happen if we all dig deep.

We WILL hit $10 million if we each give as much as we can and/or max out.

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-10-2007, 11:58 AM
I really think you all have a great shot at making the $10mill mark just from the grassroots work that has been accomplished this last month. I think that with the added push from some powerful voices in the background such as Peter Schiff (who has contact with a significant money base and a lot of sway with them) and with Mercola who has hundreds of thousands of contacts all being pressed to support and donate on the 16th, this 1 day blowout might even be bigger than most here hope for.

That's just my two cents.

jrich4rpaul
12-10-2007, 12:25 PM
This is the last big bang we can make before the close of Q4. I see no reason to hold anything back for later. I'm going to give every cent I have on the 16th.

Ben Elliott
12-10-2007, 12:29 PM
50,000 donors each donating 200 bucks will get 10 million in donations. If the average donation is 100 then it'll take 100,000 donors.

I'll try my best to push over the average, but to all you folks who are maxing out the donations, you'll be the deciding factor in this.