PDA

View Full Version : Seeing The Signs...

Kregener
12-10-2007, 10:51 AM
...all over town.

Phoenix is the 5th largest city in America, and I have been seeing Ron Paul Revolution signs for months.

Saw my first one on a freeway overpass, I have since seen about a dozen from one end of the valley to the other, and this town is FAR across. Saw one Revolution sign down on an Indian Reservation fence. Even saw a sign pointing to a meet up yesterday. I wished I could have stopped in, but was otherwise engaged.

And while my truck is the only vehicle I have seen to have a RP bumper sticker, I have seen 2 vehicles with RP painted in their windows.

azminuteman
12-10-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm not seeing the signs I used to in Scottsdale.
There is a Lexus all decked out with Signs I see driving around form time to time (and salute with a honk) and I did see a McCain bumper sticker that pissed me off.

austin356
12-10-2007, 12:21 PM
There are sign here in the south part of town. The big 4'x8' signs are mainly what I have seen.

And someone stole my Ron Paul bumpersticker off of my car yesterday. UGH

Voluntaryist
12-10-2007, 12:23 PM
And someone stole my Ron Paul bumpersticker off of my car yesterday. UGH

I guess freedom is a little TOO popular ;)

qednick
12-10-2007, 12:26 PM
I would urge every RP supporter to have a bumper sticker at the very least!! It's one of the easiest forms of getting his name out there.

If you have a vehicle and would like a bumper sticker drop me a PM with your address and I will mail you one for free (quantities permitting).

The ones I have are the magnetic oval ones so you don't have to worry about them ruining your paint job!! So you have no excuse!! :D

Kregener
12-10-2007, 12:28 PM
I have several (5) also.

PM me, and I will send you one!

Ibgamer
12-10-2007, 12:28 PM
I ordered a magnetic one from the online store and it says it shipped the 6th an I have yet to get it

RPSignbomb
12-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Check out the sign bomb! www.signbomb08.com