PDA

View Full Version : *Video* What country starts with the letter 'U'?

ross11988
12-10-2007, 10:18 AM
We wanted to find out the intelligence of normal everyday Americans. So we asked some simple questions while doing some street action. Enjoy

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskTepA9lkk

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVc1MNiOZzk

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPP5jqwQF_M

Luther
12-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Uganda

yongrel
12-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Uraguay

10thAmendmentMan
12-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Uzbekistan.

ross11988
12-10-2007, 10:23 AM
OK people have you forgot about the United Sates?

risiusj
12-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Don't forget about the weak and feeble Ukraine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw

Mr. White
12-10-2007, 10:29 AM
United Arab Emerates, United Kingdom of England, Scotland and Wales

rollingpig
12-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Usa?

lasenorita
12-10-2007, 10:34 AM
America doesn't start with a U. :p

Hope
12-10-2007, 10:36 AM
America doesn't start with a U. :p

Our nation's name starts with a M, not an A!

Mer'ca. Gotta save Mer'ca from the terrists.

FireofLiberty
12-10-2007, 10:37 AM
OK people have you forgot about the United States?

If you read the Declaration if Independence you'll see that united states isn't capitalized, but America is...

This is because America is our country, The United States is not. The United States is like a club... a club of individual (nation) states that makes up a single country: America.

ross11988
12-10-2007, 10:40 AM
If you read the Declaration if Independence you'll see that united states isn't capitalized, but America is...

This is because America is our country, The United States is not. The United States is like a club... a club of individual (nation) states that makes up a single country: America.

That is true, but also remember that is when they wanted a confederation of separate states. Now we are a republic that is United by its states in the land of America.

JAM824A
12-10-2007, 10:43 AM
How do people not know the year of the September 11th attacks?

And could anybody understand that one dudes mumbling?

ross11988
12-10-2007, 10:45 AM
How do people not know the year of the September 11th attacks?

And could anybody understand that one dudes mumbling?

You want to see something worse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ktgl0tcsXg

FireofLiberty
12-10-2007, 10:45 AM
That is true, but also remember that is when they wanted a confederation of separate states. Now we are a republic that is United by its states in the land of America.

But our Constitutional Republic as outlined in the Constitution follows (or followed) the same ideals and spirit of Federalism with a strong focus on states rights and a small central government that the Articles of Confederation set up.

Are there differences between the two forms of government and both documents that set both forms of government up? Of course. But there's a lot of similarities too and the most important one is preserved through Federalism.

LibertyOfOne
12-10-2007, 10:55 AM
OK people have you forgot about the United Sates?

U.S = Government name. America

superlou
12-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Ukraine

ross11988
12-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I loved the people that said Utah

DarkLaw
12-10-2007, 11:31 AM
GREAT reporting and video.
ANd I agree with the YouTube comments - the lady at the end def needs to be a part of a greater video. She is the 'typical' concerned citizen that has not yet heard the good Doctor's true message but it open to it!

leipo
12-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Yugoslavia? haha.
Nice video, i'm gonna watch the other parts now.

derdy
12-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Uganda

lol before I even opened this thread that's the first country that came to mind (other than the US)

leipo
12-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Awesome. This is REALLY effective.
Keep on keeping on! :)

ross11988
12-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Awesome. This is REALLY effective.
Keep on keeping on! :)

Just wondering did I got over the top when I yelled "Get off your lazy american ass on the bullhorn" it was just one of those moments where you speak from what you really believe and it just flowed and you couldnt stop it. Sorry if I was too radical about it.

Arek
12-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Nice video. I enjoyed the questions you asked. It proved my point most Americans are uninformed or have been dumbed down.

JAM824A
12-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Just wondering did I got over the top when I yelled "Get off your lazy american ass on the bullhorn" it was just one of those moments where you speak from what you really believe and it just flowed and you couldnt stop it. Sorry if I was too radical about it.

So you made that video... What did that marine think about Paul? And how did you not at least laugh at one response?

Some parts reminded me of Waking Life.

justinc.1089
12-10-2007, 02:18 PM

The guy who kept reading stuff like "The people have the right to alter or abolish the government" and other things from patriotic documents was coming off as way too radical.

The stuff that was said about Paul's views was fine, but the rest was just wierd sounding and would make people think you're wierd or something, because I even thought the person reading quotations from the founding fathers and stuff was coming off as well out there.

Those videos are horrifying though really lol. Thats exactly why I say most people DON'T need to vote, and I find all this "Get out and vote!:)" stuff sickening because the people that aren't voting are for the most part these idiots in those videos. I think something like "Before you vote learn" should be promoted, not just a stupid and blatant "Vote or die!:)" type thing that brings out the idiots to vote too.

Talldude1412
12-10-2007, 02:26 PM
The guy who kept reading stuff like "The people have the right to alter or abolish the government" and other things from patriotic documents was coming off as way too radical.

The stuff that was said about Paul's views was fine, but the rest was just wierd sounding and would make people think you're wierd or something, because I even thought the person reading quotations from the founding fathers and stuff was coming off as well out there.

Those videos are horrifying though really lol. Thats exactly why I say most people DON'T need to vote, and I find all this "Get out and vote!:)" stuff sickening because the people that aren't voting are for the most part these idiots in those videos. I think something like "Before you vote learn" should be promoted, not just a stupid and blatant "Vote or die!:)" type thing that brings out the idiots to vote too.

I think you are creeping upon the founders reasoning for only allowing male land-owner citizens to vote... . Which is SO not PC. ;)

I hold half a mind to require some kind of remedial exam for voting. But then I remember that most dumb people don't vote, and it seems like a waste of time. hehe

quickmike
12-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhh...................... Uhhhhhhhhhhh

ross11988
12-10-2007, 02:33 PM
So you made that video... What did that marine think about Paul? And how did you not at least laugh at one response?

Some parts reminded me of Waking Life.

Im pretty sure he was a Ron Paul supporter because he gave us a bunch of bumper stickers that said "Taste Freedom and Vote"

JAM824A
12-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Im pretty sure he was a Ron Paul supporter because he gave us a bunch of bumper stickers that said "Taste Freedom and Vote"

Oh, not sure, though... That's the same response I got on Youtube.

gharalam
12-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Lol to that marine who was questioned if he thought going into Iraq was right.
His response was well "I have to take orders as a officer and defend the constitution"
When told the war in iraq was unconstitutional and how are you defending the constitution fighting in this war , he was just speechless.

My support for the troops has definitely faded a bit from the martial law stuff in New Orleans to this.

Talldude1412
12-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Lol to that marine who was questioned if he thought going into Iraq was right.
His response was well "I have to take orders as a officer and defend the constitution"
When told the war in iraq was unconstitutional and how are you defending the constitution fighting in this war , he was just speechless.

My support for the troops has definitely faded a bit from the martial law stuff in New Orleans to this.

The troops aren't calling the shots. People above them do that. NO martial law stuff from the Nat'l Guard wasn't the troops call. And if you tell someone that they risked their lives and watched friends die in a war that went against our nations constitution it would make me a little speechless too. Don't knock the troops.

gharalam
12-10-2007, 03:04 PM
I dont care who is given the orders,
You swore an OATH to protect and defend the constitution and you have violated that oath whether it be an order given to them they have a choice to follow through with it. Thats what makes me loose respect for them.

ross11988
12-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Oh, not sure, though... That's the same response I got on Youtube.

Im trying to remember what he said after the interview when we gave him a DVD and stuff. I really think he was though.

kylejack
12-10-2007, 03:11 PM
How about not trying to get in a fight with someone when they say something stupid like "Ron Paul sucks balls"?

nullvalu
12-10-2007, 03:13 PM
hahaha nice job guys.. did anyone notice a trend of the younger the people were, the wrong(er) they were? :D scary

Talldude1412
12-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Yea, I don't have the time or patience for it anyways. Moving on....

ross11988
12-10-2007, 03:14 PM
How about not trying to get in a fight with someone when they say something stupid like "Ron Paul sucks balls"?

That wasnt me and If I was on the bullhorn I would of said "O yea that reminds me he is a gynecologist...."

kylejack
12-10-2007, 03:15 PM
That wasnt me and If I was on the bullhorn I would of said "O yea that reminds me he is a gynecologist...."

Tee hee! :)

gharalam
12-10-2007, 03:16 PM
And to the makers of the video please dont come off saying the NAU is indefinite. It is conspiracy while there are talks of a super highway this implicitly leads to a "NAU". Whoever made up the idea of an amero is ridiculous. Keep it in thought and mind but do not state it as fact as it cannot be proven yet.
I used to buy into this conspiracy.

happyphilter
12-10-2007, 03:21 PM
kinda got annoying hearing "alright" over and over =p

dirka
12-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Are we positive that there shouldn't be a 1 question test in order to vote????

homah
12-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Ahight

Talldude1412
12-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Are we positive that there shouldn't be a 1 question test in order to vote????

lol, maybe "Do you REALLY think you are informed enough to make an intelligent choice regarding the leadership and legislative bodies of our nation?".

With a * that indicates a note at the bottom saying "Be completely honest with yourself here"

Or better yet "On what continent is the current War in Iraq taking place?" answers
a) Utah
b) Narnia
c) Africa
d) Middle Earth
e) fill in the blank_______

this way you could eliminate the totally stupids immediately if they picked a - d, and the actual answers could be judged when turned in.

Scott Wilson
12-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Everything is on fire at 4mins into the third video. :)

Great work by the way. We all need to be doing this and doorknocking as opposed to sitting in front of a screen.

peruvianRP
12-10-2007, 04:23 PM
United Airlines

Pharoah
12-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Ugot2bekiddingme.

I like talldude's thinking. I'd like to see some questions along the lines of...

1. Is Middle Earth closer to Iran than Narnia?
2. Should we bomb Tatooine if they side with Iran?
3. What role did Sadam Hussein play in 9/11?

The answers would be interesting. ;)

noztnac
12-10-2007, 06:12 PM

I don't think so. We are the United States of America.
Mexicans, Panamanians, Uruguayans, Colombians, etc. are all Americans too.

Birdlady
12-10-2007, 06:22 PM
And to the makers of the video please dont come off saying the NAU is indefinite. It is conspiracy while there are talks of a super highway this implicitly leads to a "NAU". Whoever made up the idea of an amero is ridiculous. Keep it in thought and mind but do not state it as fact as it cannot be proven yet.

Yeah the Amero is made up. Come on...:rolleyes:
Watch these:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SkfzRR1Zzj8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gYGrn0hZlCQ

noztnac
12-10-2007, 06:24 PM
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

America

Americas are the lands of the Western hemisphere or New World, consisting of the continents of North America[1] and South America with their associated islands and regions. The Americas cover 8.3% of the Earth's total surface area (28.4% of its land area) and contain about 14% of the human population (about 900 million people). The Americas may alternatively be referred to as America; however, America may be ambiguous, as it can refer to either this entire landmass or just the United States of America.

ronpaulfollower999
12-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Yeah the Amero is made up. Come on...:rolleyes:
Watch these:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SkfzRR1Zzj8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gYGrn0hZlCQ

There are many more videos on this too.

CAKochenash
12-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Our nation's name starts with a M, not an A!

Mer'ca. Gotta save Mer'ca from the terrists.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ross11988
12-10-2007, 08:30 PM

Your right the NAU is a conspiracy, but its not a conspiracy theory :P