PDA

View Full Version : CNN Poll: Republicans overwhelmingly support path to citizenship

Superfluous Man
03-17-2017, 08:28 PM
Offering citizenship to those immigrants who are living in the US illegally but hold a job, speak English and are willing to pay back taxes is immensely popular, with 90% behind such a plan. That's consistent across party lines, with 96% of Democrats, 89% of independents and 87% of Republicans behind it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/poll-oppose-trump-deportation-immigration-policy/

The article misrepresents Trump, though. It starts off saying, "Americans disagree with President Donald Trump's immigration priorities," and later says, "Trump campaigned heavily against 'amnesty' for undocumented immigrants." These statements are false, since Trump's plan all along was to give undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship that would make it easier for them to become citizens having come here illegally than it would have been if they had not done that.

But that's Trump himself. I don't think the run-of-the-mill deplorable agrees with him, or even understands that's what his position has always been. And I don't think they'll be encouraged by these poll results, believing as they seem to that they're winning.

silverhandorder
03-17-2017, 08:37 PM
You fake American never give up. They have to go back.

jmdrake
03-17-2017, 08:38 PM

Sure. Until Trump brings most of them back in....rapidly....through a big beautiful hole in the wall he's going to build and Mexico is going to pay for....

silverhandorder
03-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Sure. Until Trump brings most of them back in....rapidly....through a big beautiful hole in the wall he's going to build and Mexico is going to pay for....

You been wrong before. You are wrong now.

Superfluous Man
03-17-2017, 08:42 PM

I like how you responded to that recent poll about supporting Trump that you would support him no matter what he did.

I expected it to be TheTexan who gave that answer. Nope, silverhandorder. I think you had me fooled in the past. I thought you were a genuine deplorable and not satire.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-17-2017, 08:46 PM
I like how you responded to that recent poll about supporting Trump that you would support him no matter what he did.

I expected it to be TheTexan who gave that answer. Nope, silverhandorder. I think you had me fooled in the past. I thought you were a genuine deplorable and not satire.

Maybe you should report him.

CPUd
03-17-2017, 08:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG4x5IIrW4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QDUJhgTe14

jmdrake
03-17-2017, 08:53 PM
You been wrong before. You are wrong now.

LOL. I'm merely quoting Trump. If I'm wrong then Trump is a liar.

Edit: And my source is the Trump loving alt-right news site Breitbart so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/17/trump-ill-try-to-bring-back-good-illegal-immigrants-rapidly/

silverhandorder
03-17-2017, 09:01 PM

No it's an embrassment anyone would vote for any other option. You just not smart enough to understand why. Probably also the reason you included such a stupid option.

Edit: And my source is the Trump loving alt-right news site Breitbart so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/08/17/trump-ill-try-to-bring-back-good-illegal-immigrants-rapidly/
You wrong. Breitbart and Trump are right. If you not smart to know why an explanation won't help you.

Praise God Emperor.

Superfluous Man
03-17-2017, 09:13 PM
Maybe you should report him.

Report him for what? Being too entertaining?

Superfluous Man
03-17-2017, 09:14 PM
No it's an embrassment anyone would vote for any other option. You just not smart enough to understand why. Probably also the reason you included such a stupid option.

I didn't include any options. I didn't make the poll.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-17-2017, 09:25 PM
Report him for what? Being too entertaining?

No, because it's your style to cry about posts and report them. Like this one:

I neg repped you and reported the post because you lied about Zippy,

silverhandorder
03-17-2017, 09:26 PM

I didn't include any options. I didn't make the poll.

Stop playing dumb.

Superfluous Man
03-17-2017, 09:27 PM
No, because it's your style to cry about posts and report them. Like this one:

You're not entertaining.

Superfluous Man
03-17-2017, 09:27 PM
Stop playing dumb.

My dumbness is not an act.

Are those quotes supposed to prove that I actually did make that poll or something?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-17-2017, 09:28 PM
You're not entertaining.

I'm supposed to entertain you? Are you paying me?

silverhandorder
03-17-2017, 09:35 PM

Are those quotes supposed to prove that I actually did make that poll or something?

I am not explaining simple things to you

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-17-2017, 09:35 PM

Anyone want to grab that for signature material before I grab it?

MallsRGood
03-17-2017, 09:40 PM

I think he's gradually transitioning into a satire role to escape the shame of being a genuine Trump supporter.

In a few months he'll tell us he was always just being sarcastic.

...or he's totally lost his mind.

Entertaining in either case.

Dr.3D
03-17-2017, 09:42 PM
Wait a minute.... CNN? Really? I was told that's fake news.

They could put up a poll and have all the Republicans agree with the Democrats, if they wanted to.

UWDude
03-17-2017, 09:47 PM
CNN is Very Fake News.
Same with their very fake polls. (Although Madam President Clinton will tell you otherwise).
Everything CNN does is clearly agenda driven.
And it looks like propagandas next move is to make America pro immigration, so it can be infiltrated by Soros/ISIS mercenaries and defeated rebels with no place to go.

Sorry, we don't need the deep state's ISIS war machine brought home. You already fucked up the middle east enough. Party is over.

AngryCanadian
03-17-2017, 09:49 PM
The same CNN poll voters whom overwhelmingly gave a Hillary but lost on Election night? lol

UWDude
03-17-2017, 09:56 PM
The same CNN poll voters who overwhelmingly said Hillary won all three debates?

CPUd
03-17-2017, 10:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riwLEj13ljc

unknown
03-17-2017, 10:03 PM
Pay back taxes?

I wouldnt wish that punishment on anyone.

Rather than having them pay back taxes, I'd like to see the rest of us stop paying future taxes.

oyarde
03-17-2017, 10:20 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/poll-oppose-trump-deportation-immigration-policy/

The article misrepresents Trump, though. It starts off saying, "Americans disagree with President Donald Trump's immigration priorities," and later says, "Trump campaigned heavily against 'amnesty' for undocumented immigrants." These statements are false, since Trump's plan all along was to give undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship that would make it easier for them to become citizens having come here illegally than it would have been if they had not done that.

But that's Trump himself. I don't think the run-of-the-mill deplorable agrees with him, or even understands that's what his position has always been. And I don't think they'll be encouraged by these poll results, believing as they seem to that they're winning.
It is a little disheartening that that many americans want to steal some back taxes from people , but no surprise to me .

jmdrake
03-18-2017, 08:17 AM
You wrong. Breitbart and Trump are right. If you not smart to know why an explanation won't help you.

Praise God Emperor.

I'm not sure if you are serious or trolling. I'm thinking the latter. You can't be that stupid. Can you?

Jan2017
03-18-2017, 08:33 AM
It is "overwhelming" that "1,025 Americans" represent enough of the USA for CNN's fake results.

spudea
03-18-2017, 09:39 AM
we already have a path to citizenship.

otherone
03-18-2017, 10:17 AM
we already have a path to citizenship.

Should just let undocumented folk join the military as a path to citizenship. That way, everyone's happy. The progz get their citizens, the Trumpsters get to watch brown people killing each other, and the MIC sits back and profits!

klamath
03-18-2017, 10:44 AM
Can't really call myself a republican anymore but I always supported a path to citizenship for hardworking decent people no matter the minor law breaking of crossing the border. As I said before I would be more inclined to deport people that run stoplights and speed than people that are looking for a better life making their own way.

CPUd
03-18-2017, 11:02 AM
I would rather deport people who drive too slow in the left lane, or text while driving.

silverhandorder
03-18-2017, 01:33 PM
I would rather deport people who drive too slow in the left lane, or text while driving.

I want to deport people who's name starts with CPUd.

CPUd
03-18-2017, 01:37 PM
I want to deport people who's name starts with CPUd.

Did you type this while driving?

silverhandorder
03-18-2017, 01:39 PM
Did you type this while driving?

No. Random. Who you spying on ?

Superfluous Man
03-18-2017, 02:36 PM
Can't really call myself a republican anymore but I always supported a path to citizenship for hardworking decent people no matter the minor law breaking of crossing the border. As I said before I would be more inclined to deport people that run stoplights and speed than people that are looking for a better life making their own way.

I don't think they we should deport them. They shouldn't have to hide at all. They should be free to live and work here without any fear of being punished for having broken an unjust law that's no law at all at some point in the past.

But I don't see why that should entail a path to citizenship. I'd rather just get rid of green cards, passports, social security numbers, and government keeping track of who lives and works where.

otherone
03-18-2017, 02:54 PM
I'd rather just get rid of green cards, passports, social security numbers, and government keeping track of who lives and works where.

Sure. Brand them like the rest of the herd.

paleocon1
03-18-2017, 04:31 PM
Yeah..........and CNN also said HRC would win the 2016 Presidential Election in a blowout of historic proportions.

paleocon1
03-18-2017, 04:32 PM
I don't think they we should deport them. They shouldn't have to hide at all. They should be free to live and work here without any fear of being punished for having broken an unjust law that's no law at all at some point in the past.

But I don't see why that should entail a path to citizenship. I'd rather just get rid of green cards, passports, social security numbers, and government keeping track of who lives and works where.

GREAT- they can live in your house, use your car, eat from your fridge and f your wife!

TheCount
03-18-2017, 04:35 PM
GREAT- they can live in your house, use your car, eat from your fridge and f your wife!Is... is that how immigration works? I never knew!

otherone
03-18-2017, 04:42 PM
Is... is that how immigration works? I never knew!

Interesting that he wrote "f your wife" and not "rape your wife".

Jan2017
03-18-2017, 04:45 PM
"pooping in your john" would've been bad enuf !

TheCount
03-18-2017, 05:19 PM
Interesting that he wrote "f your wife" and not "rape your wife".something something cuck cuck something something I guess

silverhandorder
03-18-2017, 05:22 PM

Erowe buddy you so cucked.

RonPaulMall
03-18-2017, 08:07 PM

Trump is a negotiator, not a liar. The MSM still doesn't understand him because they are used to dealing with politicians rather than businessmen.

jmdrake
03-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Trump is a negotiator, not a liar. The MSM still doesn't understand him because they are used to dealing with politicians rather than businessmen.

1) According to the Bible all men are liars and that includes Trump.

2) Trump has been caught in multiple flat out lies like "I was against the Iraq war from the beginning." No negotiation there, just lying.

3) The point that I was making is that if you take Trump at his word, "negotiation" or otherwise, he said he'd bring back the illegals "rapidly", so I'm not "wrong" to quote him on that.

TheTexan
03-18-2017, 09:04 PM
Maybe if they spend a year building the wall

Superfluous Man
03-18-2017, 09:26 PM
GREAT- they can live in your house, use your car, eat from your fridge and f your wife!

If I want to sell my house to them without them first getting permission from the government to live in this country, that's my right, is it not?

Superfluous Man
03-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Trump is a negotiator, not a liar.

I'm trying to understand how a person could not know that Trump is a liar. And I can't.

oyarde
03-18-2017, 10:32 PM
Is... is that how immigration works? I never knew!

I have lived in many other countries but I always left other peoples wives alone and I never lived in anyone elses house . Of all those places , Saudi was hands down the worst .

paleocon1
03-20-2017, 05:31 PM

a true open borders wife would not have to be forced.

paleocon1
03-20-2017, 05:33 PM
If I want to sell my house to them without them first getting permission from the government to live in this country, that's my right, is it not?

Sorry sport but aiding and abetting criminals is not your right.

Jamesiv1
03-20-2017, 05:54 PM
I'm trying to understand how a person could not know that Trump is a liar. And I can't.You sir, are no lover of liberty.

Superfluous Man
03-21-2017, 07:03 AM
Sorry sport but aiding and abetting criminals is not your right.

That isn't aiding and abetting criminals. Here at this website, we recognize that criminals are people who commit real crimes, violating real laws, the kind of laws that come from the Creator, not the imaginary kind of so-called laws that politicians make up. And crimes have victims.