PDA

View Full Version : ‘You Are Europe’s Future’: Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three

Anti Federalist
03-17-2017, 02:00 PM
Well, at least he's honest about it.

Make no mistake, this is the goal, a modern day prima nocte (The problem with Scotland is there are too many Scots...if we can't get them out, we'll breed them out) of global proportions.

So, what say you, white western Europe (and us)?

Anything of your family, your heritage, your blood and soil, your traditions, your institutions worth keeping and fighting for?

Should we even bother?

Is it too horribly "racist" to even consider?

‘You Are Europe’s Future’: Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/03/17/europes-future-erdogan-tells-turks-europe-five-kids-not-three/

AP/Anjum Naveed

by Breitbart Jerusalem17 Mar 2017

ANKARA (AFP) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks resident in Europe to have five children, telling the millions strong diaspora community “you are Europe’s future.”

Turkey and Europe are locked in a bitter spat after Germany and the Netherlands blocked Turkish ministers from holding rallies to campaign for a ‘yes’ vote in next month’s referendum on expanding Erdogan’s powers.

Erdogan has repeatedly accused EU states of behaving like Nazi Germany over what he sees as discrimination against Turks, in comments that have caused outrage across the continent.

“From here I say to my citizens, I say to my brothers and sisters in Europe… Educate your children at better schools, make sure your family live in better areas, drive in the best cars, live in the best houses,” said Erdogan.

“Have five children, not three. You are Europe’s future.”

“This is the best answer to the rudeness shown to you, the enmity, the wrongs,” he added in a televised speech in the city of Eskisehir, south of Istanbul.

Some 2.5 million Turkish citizens resident in Europe are eligible to vote in elections in their homeland. But millions more people living in EU states have Turkish origins.

Erdogan, a father of four, has previously urged women in Turkey to have at least three children to help boost the population, in comments denounced by women’s rights activists.

Anti Federalist
03-17-2017, 02:05 PM
Breitbart can be considered by some to be "questionable".

So I double checked, yep, he said that.

Have five kids not three, Turkey President Erdogan tells Turks in Europe

http://www.newindianexpress.com/world/2017/mar/18/have-five-kids-not-three-turkey-president-erdogan-tells-turks-in-europe-1582609--1.html

By AFP | Published: 18th March 2017 12:18 AM |

Last Updated: 18th March 2017 12:18 AM | A+A A- |
Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, walks to greet Ethiopia's President Mulatu Teshome Wirtu, at the Presidential Palace, in Ankara Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017. (File Photo | AP)

Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara. (File Photo | AP)

ANKARA: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks residents in Europe to have five children, telling the millions-strong diaspora they were the continent's "future" as a bitter dispute festered between Ankara and Brussels.

Turkey and Europe are locked in diplomatic crisis after Germany and the Netherlands blocked Turkish ministers from campaigning for a 'yes' vote in next month's referendum on expanding Erdogan's powers.

Erdogan has repeatedly accused EU states of behaving like Nazi Germany over what he sees as discrimination against Turks, in comments that have caused outrage across the continent.

"From here I say to my citizens, I say to my brothers and sisters in Europe... Educate your children at better schools, make sure your family live in better areas, drive in the best cars, live in the best houses," said Erdogan.

"Have five children, not three. You are Europe's future."

TheCount
03-17-2017, 02:09 PM
Erdogan is basically Hitler because muh white genocide.

nikcers
03-17-2017, 02:15 PM
related

The Miss Philippines Earth 2016 delegate started an awkward exchange with her Austrian counterpart, Kimberly Budinsky, by asking about the Nazi German chancellor.
'Is Hitler from Austria?,' she asked.

That's a bad question because we normally don't really talk about Hitler. But yes, he is,' she said.

'Oh my God, our president is doing Hitler stuff here in the Philippines,' Schweighart said.

Our president is like HITLER': Beauty queen sparks outrage in the Philippines after comparing president Rodrigo Duterte to Nazi dictator as drug dealers slaughtered in their thousands
'Oh my God, our president is doing Hitler stuff here in the Philippines,' Schweighart said.

Gumba of Liberty
03-17-2017, 02:18 PM
Well, at least he's honest about it.

Make no mistake, this is the goal, a modern day prima nocte (The problem with Scotland is there are too many Scots...if we can't get them out, we'll breed them out) of global proportions.

Anything of your family, your heritage, your blood and soil, your traditions, your institutions worth keeping and fighting for?

Should we even bother?

Is it too horribly "racist" to even consider?

‘You Are Europe’s Future’: Erdogan Tells Turks in Europe Have Five Kids, Not Three

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/03/17/europes-future-erdogan-tells-turks-europe-five-kids-not-three/

AP/Anjum Naveed

by Breitbart Jerusalem17 Mar 2017

ANKARA (AFP) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday urged Turks resident in Europe to have five children, telling the millions strong diaspora community “you are Europe’s future.”

Turkey and Europe are locked in a bitter spat after Germany and the Netherlands blocked Turkish ministers from holding rallies to campaign for a ‘yes’ vote in next month’s referendum on expanding Erdogan’s powers.

“From here I say to my citizens, I say to my brothers and sisters in Europe… Educate your children at better schools, make sure your family live in better areas, drive in the best cars, live in the best houses,” said Erdogan.

“Have five children, not three. You are Europe’s future.”

“This is the best answer to the rudeness shown to you, the enmity, the wrongs,” he added in a televised speech in the city of Eskisehir, south of Istanbul.

Some 2.5 million Turkish citizens resident in Europe are eligible to vote in elections in their homeland. But millions more people living in EU states have Turkish origins.

Erdogan, a father of four, has previously urged women in Turkey to have at least three children to help boost the population, in comments denounced by women’s rights activists.

+1

AngryCanadian
03-17-2017, 02:29 PM

And Liberals keep dying white genocide. They deny whats in front of them.

nikcers
03-17-2017, 02:33 PM

Yay we have dividers in here. Good job for being part of the partisan club.

TheCount
03-17-2017, 02:40 PM
And Liberals keep dying white genocide. They deny whats in front of them.+1.

I saw a mass grave of genocided whites just yesterday. It was horrific.

nikcers
03-17-2017, 02:57 PM
+1.

You better have 50 kids to make up for it, I hate people who don't have kids.

TheCount
03-17-2017, 03:22 PM
You better have 50 kids to make up for it, I hate people who don't have kids.I'm going to genocide them faster than they can genocide me!

AuH20
03-17-2017, 03:24 PM
Go have 5 kids, even though you don't possess the necessary skill sets to provide for them. Sound logic.

dannno
03-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Go have 5 kids, even though you don't possess the necessary skill sets to provide for them. Sound logic.

Oh they have plenty of welfare in Europe, for now.

juleswin
03-17-2017, 03:51 PM
At first I did not believe it or rather didn't want to believe it. After all, it is breitbart the race war stocking website that reported on the 1000 muslim immigrants burning the oldest church in Germany hoax. But I searched the interweb far and wide and I think I found the offending video.

I hate this sort of things for 2 reasons, it solidifies this idea that foreigners are here to over throw white people and with that idea comes suspicion on anyone not white cos they might be secretly part of the plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKnRYi8ivHI

But now the plan is know, why not hurry up and kick Turkey out of NATO ending all possibility they would be part of the EU and start making more white babies. 1. something kids they are having now is not even big enough to replace their current population. And you can't really blame anyone for take over anything when you are not having kids.

Jan2017
03-17-2017, 03:57 PM
Ahmet Davutoglu, Prime Minister of Turkey, stated (in 2015) that
"There's not a 180 degree difference between our Islam and ISIS's, there's a 360 degree difference."

Could be that politicians in Turkey just have trouble with numbers ?

Anti Federalist
03-17-2017, 04:54 PM
At first I did not believe it or rather didn't want to believe it. After all, it is breitbart the race war stocking website that reported on the 1000 muslim immigrants burning the oldest church in Germany hoax. But I searched the interweb far and wide and I think I found the offending video.

That's precisely why I went and double checked, and posted a second source.

I hate this sort of things for 2 reasons, it solidifies this idea that foreigners are here to over throw white people and with that idea comes suspicion on anyone not white cos they might be secretly part of the plan.

Well based on numerous statements similar to that, I think there really isn't much question about that being the plan that is afoot.

Hard to even call it racism, since, in this case, or the case of the Univision CEO, they are as white as me.

But certainly a clash of cultures, values, institutions, beliefs, traditions and family.

But now the plan is know, why not hurry up and kick Turkey out of NATO ending all possibility they would be part of the EU and start making more white babies. 1. something kids they are having now is not even big enough to replace their current population. And you can't really blame anyone for take over anything when you are not having kids.

That's why I was asking...if anybody is going to bother, if anybody thinks it is even worth the bother...

FTW I've raised five kids myself.

Anti Federalist
03-17-2017, 04:56 PM

It's my understanding that Erdogan is invoking Godwin's Law.

dannno
03-17-2017, 05:08 PM
And you can't really blame anyone for take over anything when you are not having kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVAD5TnkdiE

juleswin
03-17-2017, 05:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVAD5TnkdiE

Why are you showing me this video? You do know I am not white right? But then again seeing as you have probably watched this video. How is your plan of countering the OP news coming along? I am sure you have at least finally decided to settle down and find yourself a nice lady right?

nikcers
03-17-2017, 05:23 PM
Why are you showing me this video? You do know I am not white right? But then again seeing as you have probably watched this video. How is your plan of countering the OP news coming along? I am sure you have at least finally decided to settle down and find yourself a nice lady right? I have had atleast 3 kids since you posted this.

dannno
03-17-2017, 05:25 PM
Why are you showing me this video? You do know I am not white right?

What makes you think Stefan is encouraging white people to have kids? He has had several different minorities on his show that I can recall and encouraged them all to have kids. Blacks. Hispanics. Even Arabs. Why? Because they are inclined to the K reproductive strategy.

But then again seeing as you have probably watched this video. How is your plan of countering the OP news coming along? I am sure you have at least finally decided to settle down and find yourself a nice lady right?

Not well. But I am still dating girls in their late teens and early 20s (they are the only ones who show any interest in me) so I figure I have a while to go still.

MallsRGood
03-17-2017, 05:35 PM

Explain to me the logic of this alleged plot.

Why would "they" want to replace European populations with non-European populations?

If you're going to say something about Europeans' alleged pro-liberty culture, I suggest consulting some spending:GDP charts for the West.

IOW, do I want the state to murder, kidnap, cage, and/or rob millions of people so as to reduce the density of taco stands in my neighborhood...

...no

nikcers
03-17-2017, 05:42 PM

Why would "they" want to replace European populations with non-European populations?

If you're going to say something about Europeans' alleged pro-liberty culture, I suggest consulting some spending:GDP charts for the West.

IOW, do I want the state to murder, kidnap, cage, and/or rob millions of people so as to reduce the density of taco stands in my neighborhood...

...no

something something antichrist

Swordsmyth
03-17-2017, 05:46 PM

...no

In point of fact THEIR plan for Europe is to provoke a far right backlash and send the next generation off on a great "Crusade" to wipe-out islam.
If sensible moderate measures are not taken soon this plan will succeed, therefore I predict it will succeed.

nikcers
03-17-2017, 05:49 PM
In point of fact THEIR plan for Europe is to provoke a far right backlash and send the next generation off on a great "Crusade" to wipe-out islam.
If sensible moderate measures are not taken soon this plan will succeed, therefore I predict it will succeed.

I think what you are trying to say is, Islam is 666 everyone needs to have 600 babies each in order to stop the anti Christ.

Swordsmyth
03-17-2017, 05:57 PM
I think what THEY are trying to say is, Islam is 666 everyone needs to have 600 babies each in order to stop the anti Christ.
Fixed it.
I said "If sensible moderate measures are not taken soon this plan will succeed, therefore I predict it will succeed."

Anti Federalist
03-17-2017, 06:12 PM

Because that's what human populations do, they grow and thrive or shrink and die off as one supplants another after another.

...no

Everything from Archimedes to the Bill of Rights, reduced into comment on the density of taco stands.

Duly noted, Ed.

jmdrake
03-17-2017, 06:23 PM

And on what do you make that assumption? Do you make the same assumption when it's a homeschool conservative white American couple and they have 18 kids and counting? Seriously you sound like a flipping liberal. "Eeeew! More then 2.5 kids? What about the carbon footprint?" :rolleyes:

jmdrake
03-17-2017, 06:25 PM
Because that's what human populations do, they grow and thrive or shrink and die off as one supplants another after another.

Except this ain't a zero sum game. White Europeans don't have to keep having less kids. Of course they will keep having less kids cause "muh girlish figure."

MallsRGood
03-17-2017, 06:27 PM

Sure, it happens.

But what I asked was why this "they" would want it to happen, why they'd be plotting to make it happen, as you implied.

Everything from Archimedes to the Bill of Rights, reduced into comment on the density of taco stands.

The Bill is already long dead, the concepts it expresses as alien to the average Westerner as to the average Easterner.

Archimedes...? Are you under the impression that non-Europeans are hostile to physics?

BSWPaulsen
03-17-2017, 06:28 PM

Duly noted, Ed.

LOL

Swordsmyth
03-17-2017, 06:37 PM
Sure, it happens.

But what I asked was why this "they" would want it to happen, why they'd be plotting to make it happen, as you implied.

I don't know what AF thinks but I gave my belief above.

Archimedes...? Are you under the impression that non-Europeans are hostile to physics?
I believe he was simply joking about the word "density"

MallsRGood
03-17-2017, 06:42 PM
I believe he was simply joking about the word "density"

He appeared to be saying that the growth of the non-European population would mean the end of western civilization.

...i.e. the annihilation of the West's accomplishments, from Archimedes' work to the Bill of Rights.

Anti Federalist
03-17-2017, 06:52 PM
Sure, it happens.

Because that is what a properly functioning population wants to do.

Flourish, grow, spread and become dominant.

MallsRGood
03-17-2017, 06:55 PM

Oh, I thought you were talking about Western elites..

You're talking about the immigrants themselves wanting to do this, to grow their population and so forth?

If so, do you have any evidence of an organized effort to do this (i.e. by more than a tiny fraction of the immigrants)?

Anti Federalist
03-17-2017, 06:56 PM
He appeared to be saying that the growth of the non-European population would mean the end of western civilization.

...i.e. the annihilation of the West's accomplishments, from Archimedes' work to the Bill of Rights.

I'm saying that the supplanting of one culture and population is ongoing. There can be no denial of this when rulers of the supplanting state say so openly.

I'm asking if there is anything in the whole rich tapestry of western civilization worth saving?

Or should all just get washed away in a third world flood, with nothing left but remnants and trinkets?

Anti Federalist
03-17-2017, 06:57 PM
Oh, I thought you were talking about Western elites..

You're talking about the immigrants themselves wanting to do this, to grow their population and so forth?

If so, do you have any evidence of an organized effort to do this (i.e. by more than a tiny fraction of the immigrants)?

Organized?

Other than the president of NATO nation telling them to do so?

No...I don't think it has to be organized in a healthy human population.

Swordsmyth
03-17-2017, 07:04 PM
Organized?

I would guess that some are more organized at least on the human smuggling end.

MallsRGood
03-17-2017, 07:10 PM
I'm saying that the supplanting of one culture and population is ongoing. There can be no denial of this when rulers of the supplanting state say so openly.

I'm asking if there is anything in the whole rich tapestry of western civilization worth saving?

Or should all just get washed away in a third world flood, with nothing left but remnants and trinkets?

Organized?

Okay, I'm confused...

A. You are or are not saying that Western elites want the European population to be replaced with a non-European population?

...as opposed to just acknowledging that it's happening.

B. What aspects of the West's civilization do you expect to be destroyed? Again, it's not going to destroy physics, & liberalism is already dead.

MallsRGood
03-17-2017, 07:12 PM
I would guess that some are more organized at least on the human smuggling end.

You think organized crime groups smuggling people into Europe are ideologically motivated (as opposed to motivated by profit)?

juleswin
03-17-2017, 07:16 PM
That's precisely why I went and double checked, and posted a second source.

Well based on numerous statements similar to that, I think there really isn't much question about that being the plan that is afoot.

Hard to even call it racism, since, in this case, or the case of the Univision CEO, they are as white as me.

But certainly a clash of cultures, values, institutions, beliefs, traditions and family.

That's why I was asking...if anybody is going to bother, if anybody thinks it is even worth the bother...

FTW I've raised five kids myself.

Good for you. At least you have some credibility when talking about issues like this. Nothing pisses me off than when I hear someone with no kids, don't plan to have kids or have only only kid telling people to go have children.

I have say that these sort of stories trouble me/make me very uncomfortable. The good thing about their plan is that younger generations are good experts at ignoring the wishes of their parents.

For me, I don't have any kids but my plan is for 2 kids or go for 3 if the first 2 are girls. My plan is to give as much attention and love to those 2/3 kids that my parents weren't able to give us because they had 5 kids and were too busy working. And my plan doesn't care about what any other race is planning on doing.

Swordsmyth
03-17-2017, 07:19 PM
You think organized crime groups smuggling people into Europe are ideologically motivated (as opposed to motivated by profit)?

Some, yes.

nikcers
03-17-2017, 07:21 PM
Okay, I'm confused...
B. What aspects of the West's civilization do you expect to be destroyed? Again, it's not going to destroy physics, & liberalism is already dead.
They are also going to have 5 kids each, each one of their kids is going to have 5 kids, and so on. Eventually there will just be like 10 trillion muslims. After that the idea of freedom and Christianity will be gone forever. I mean we were able to destroy ideas look at terror, look at drugs, look at slaves, If we can destroy ideas then they must be able to if they had the power, so they will destroy freedom. If you want to look into this further just google reductio ad absurdum

Swordsmyth
03-17-2017, 07:21 PM
For me, I don't have any kids but my plan is for 2 kids or go for 3 if the first 2 are girls. My plan is to give as much attention and love to those 2/3 kids that my parents weren't able to give us because they had 5 kids and were too busy working. And my plan doesn't care about what any other race is planning on doing.

While I intend to leave it up to my wife (whoever she will be) I have always thought 4 to be the maximum practical limit.

juleswin
03-17-2017, 07:26 PM
What makes you think Stefan is encouraging white people to have kids? He has had several different minorities on his show that I can recall and encouraged them all to have kids. Blacks. Hispanics. Even Arabs. Why? Because they are inclined to the K reproductive strategy.

Not well. But I am still dating girls in their late teens and early 20s (they are the only ones who show any interest in me) so I figure I have a while to go still.

Are you sure he was encouraging some blacks, arabs and hispanics in the west to have more kids? knowing what he believes about IQ, I cannot imagine him encouraging such an action. But I am not going to argue what Stefan said with you.

Also, do you find it weird that a man with just 1 child is encouraging his viewers to have children?

Swordsmyth
03-17-2017, 07:27 PM
Why is this in the U.S. Politics thread? Shouldn't it be in world news or Political Philosophy?

juleswin
03-17-2017, 07:36 PM
While I intend to leave it up to my wife (whoever she will be) I have always thought 4 to be the maximum practical limit.

I have yet to meet any girl who wanted to have less than 2 kids. So I don't think I would have any issues convincing a future wife into having 2 kids. With my 2/3, I leave a small room for error and may actually end up with 3/4. My parents planned on 4 kids and they ended up with 5 :).

Ender
03-17-2017, 07:48 PM
I have yet to meet any girl who wanted to have less than 2 kids. So I don't think I would have any issues convincing a future wife into having 2 kids. With my 2/3, I leave a small room for error and may actually end up with 3/4. My parents planned on 4 kids and they ended up with 5 :).

My gramma always says that having at least 4 kiddies is easiest and 3 is the hardest because you still trying to do everything for everybody. Once you have 4, you usually figure out you can't do it all and begin to relax a bit. Also, the older kids are now getting where they can help.

dannno
03-17-2017, 07:54 PM
Are you sure he was encouraging some blacks, arabs and hispanics in the west to have more kids? knowing what he believes about IQ, I cannot imagine him encouraging such an action. But I am not going to argue what Stefan said with you.

Are you saying it is impossible for people of other races to have high IQs? That isn't what Stefan believes. It has nothing to do with skin color either, asians have higher IQs than whites. Stefan wants the other races to have high IQs too, he wants them to do well, again it has nothing to do with race.. If people of other races with high IQs have kids, then those races IQs will go up, over time.

Also, do you find it weird that a man with just 1 child is encouraging his viewers to have children?

You should watch his videos on r vs. K reproductive strategies. K is less kids, with more attention paid to each child, which helps ensure your kids are K selected as well. His wife may be too old to have kids now, but his daughter could have 5 or more K selected children if he does a good job raising her.

dannno
03-17-2017, 07:58 PM
I have yet to meet any girl who wanted to have less than 2 kids.

My roommate doesn't want any. I almost jumped out of my shoes, I was so excited. She's an SJW.

silverhandorder
03-17-2017, 08:07 PM
+1.

You a fake conservative. So your trolls fall flat.

TheCount
03-17-2017, 09:44 PM
I used to want to have kids. Then I ate from a taco truck. Now I'm impotent. #Mexspiracy

nikcers
03-17-2017, 10:00 PM
I used to want to have kids. Then I ate from a taco truck. Now I'm impotent. #Mexspiracy
https://blogs-images.forbes.com/erikaandersen/files/2012/03/w1467103173.jpg?width=960

MallsRGood
03-17-2017, 10:34 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheCount again"

TheCount
03-17-2017, 10:56 PM

Is there some kind of tech support line that I can call to report an improperly functioning population?

Demigod
03-18-2017, 06:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKnRYi8ivHI

Because Turkey can start a lot of problems for Europe and Europe has no effective way to fight back because they have a fifth column back at home. Also the Turks are fiercely nationalistic and have a significant influence with some European countries ,if they would completely switch sides and go with the Muslim Brotherhood Europe would burn.

For example Bulgaria has a rather large Turkish minority and Turkey also has a lot of sway with Bosnia and Albania,if they are kicked out of NATO and go in bed with the Islamists just imagine a Ukraine part 2 with the difference that while Russia maintains a network of professional militias to send to conflicts,the Turks would have access to an almost unlimited number of fanatical cannon fodder that they can just send over the border.

Anti Federalist
03-18-2017, 09:45 AM
Is there some kind of tech support line that I can call to report an improperly functioning population?

No, there is no Indian call center that can fix a population that has lost the will to survive.

nikcers
03-18-2017, 09:53 AM
No, there is no Indian call center that can fix a population that has lost the will to survive. At least Russia still loves their children though right?

nikcers
03-19-2017, 08:37 PM
Is this eugenics shit getting popular in places like Germany? isn't there is an election in Germany? Isn't this last century, I would think that the new trend would be GMO babies or robots replacing us. I watch too much sci fi maybe.

enhanced_deficit
03-19-2017, 10:02 PM
This demographic jihad should not be taken lightly. Europe is facing demographic pressures from gay wedding cakes popularity thanks to Cameron/Blair, mideast refugees influx thanks to Obama/Blair/Bush/Cameron and free abortions thanks to Netanyahu.

On a side note, while most Western leaders are lagging on this front, President Trump has done his part by producing 5 offsprings.

Pericles
03-20-2017, 01:39 PM

That is exactly what is happening and even a blind man can see it.

MallsRGood
03-20-2017, 04:15 PM
That is exactly what is happening and even a blind man can see it.

Would you name the aspects of Western civilization that you think immigration is threatening to destroy?

Note that I'm asking for things which currently exist, not things which existed once upon a time but which we ourselves already destroyed.

opal
03-21-2017, 08:51 AM
Would you name the aspects of Western civilization that you think immigration is threatening to destroy?

Note that I'm asking for things which currently exist, not things which existed once upon a time but which we ourselves already destroyed.

If you watch some extremest muslim videos, Blondes, redheads, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, bikinis (check the UK beaches.. bathing suits are outlawed on one of them) open toe shoes, Christianity, Judaism, music videos with women in them, rape being illegal.. just to name a few

Wait.. more
booze
fire arm ownership
(though suicide vests seem ok with some)

helmuth_hubener
03-21-2017, 08:56 AM
I hate people who have kids. So that's why you, personally, steal their kids and ruin their lives. Nice. Got it.

helmuth_hubener
03-21-2017, 09:27 AM
In the end of Roman times, Romans had lost their vigor: their martiality and will to live. Leaders and philosophers berated them for their refusal to "do their basic manly duty to their family and their nation by creating the next generation," but to no avail; it fell on deaf ears. Immigrants streamed, and then flooded, in to cultivate the fields the native Romans were letting fallow and no longer willing to deal with. And in the end, of course, the whole thing catastrophically collapsed. But everyone smart knew that it had already collapsed back when their countrymen stopped having kids.

There are two problems here:

1. The loss of vigor. Loss of confidence in the superiority of one's way of life, loss of enthusiasm to defend and perpetuate that way of life at all costs, and finally, in the terminal stages, loss of the basic willingness to even reproduce.

2. Having your country, in this case Rome, inundated by foreigners (foreigners who have not lost their vigor, by the way). The foreigners become a significant, and then dominant force in the country, and soon, obviously and foreseeably and inevitably, the country becomes theirs. There is some evidence that the people living in Italy today are actually not descended genetically from the Romans! They are instead the offspring of the foreign immigrants who overtook Rome. The Roman genes died out. Gone forever. Annihilated. People mourn the extinction of the Dodo Bird, but where are the tears for the Romans? Having achieved so much, they are now erased forever from off the Earth.

Solving 2. will not solve 1., as TheCount humorously points out. But in order to have any chance of solving 1., we need one thing: time. And time is the one thing that a incoming demographic deluge from foreign lands takes away. We are just starting to understand some of the root biological causes of 1. and some possible approaches to address it. But just starting. If in 30 years France is 90% Muslim..... well, that ship will have sailed, and better luck next time; we'll try again in 700 years.

AuH20
03-21-2017, 09:31 AM
In the end of Roman times, Romans had lost their vigor: their martiality and will to live. Leaders and philosophers berated them for their refusal to "do their basic manly duty to their family and their nation by creating the next generation," but to no avail; it fell on deaf ears. Immigrants streamed, and then flooded in to tend the fields and raise the crops the native Romans were letting fallow and no longer willing to deal with. And in the end, of course, the whole thing catastrophically collapsed. But everyone smart knew that it had already collapsed back when their countrymen stopped having kids.

1. The loss of vigor. Loss of confidence in the superiority of one's way of life, loss of enthusiasm to defend and perpetuate that way of life at all costs, and finally, in the terminal stages, loss of the basic willingness to even reproduce.

2. Having your country, in this case Rome, inundated by foreigners (foreigners who have not lost their vigor, by the way). The foreigners become a significant, and then dominant force in the country, and soon, obviously and foreseeably and inevitably, the country becomes theirs. There is some evidence that the people living in Italy today are actually not descended genetically from the Romans! They are instead the offspring of the foreign immigrants who overtook Rome. The Roman genes died out. Gone forever.

Solving 2. will not solve 1., as TheCount humorously points out. But in order to have any chance of solving 1., we need one thing: time. And time is the one thing that a incoming demographic deluge from foreign lands takes away. We are just starting to understand some of the root biological causes of 1. and some possible approaches to address it. But just starting. If in 30 years France is 90% Muslim..... well, that ship will have sailed, and better luck next time; we'll try again in 700 years.

Since WW2, we have been living in the fake USA as I put it. Up is down and down is up. All the familiar patriotic flair and regalia still exists, but it's all for show when you start to peel back the layers.

AuH20
03-21-2017, 09:35 AM

I think mass immigration is being seeded to permanently suppress a future uprising, whether it's a state or entire region. The U.S. is dead and cannot be saved in it's present form, but there are enough native dirt people to really throw a wrench in the plans. Accelerating the demographic shift in their favor is in the best interests of the controllers.

helmuth_hubener
03-21-2017, 09:36 AM
Since WW2, we have been living in the fake USA as I put it. Up is down and down is up. Is. 5:20

helmuth_hubener
03-21-2017, 09:39 AM
Actually, all of it.

To the extent that Western Civilization is distinct from the Eastern (and it is), all of those distinctive characteristics will, naturally, end, once the territories presently occupied by the West are filled up instead with Eastern people.

opal
03-21-2017, 09:43 AM
Something is wrong with the notifications from this thread.. they always bounces me to the first post - sometimes doesn't have first unread as an option

AuH20
03-21-2017, 09:43 AM
Another reason to replace the indigenous people with soft, malleable foreigners. Eliminate the lineage of the Scotch Irish who simply don't obey rules.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51lk%2BldiyaL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

TheCount
03-21-2017, 09:48 AM
Another reason to replace the indigenous people with soft, malleable foreigners. Eliminate the lineage of the Scotch Irish who simply don't obey rules.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51lk%2BldiyaL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Why are you defending the nonwhite, genetically inferior, negroesque Irish?

https://i2.wp.com/downtrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/irish-skulls.jpg

Ender
03-21-2017, 10:06 AM
Why are you defending the nonwhite, genetically inferior, negroesque Irish?

https://i2.wp.com/downtrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/irish-skulls.jpg

Yes, the dirty Irish were considered inferior- lower than the blacks.

BTW- the Scots were the only white guys the Indians ever trusted: They wore skirts and kept their word. ;)

MallsRGood
03-21-2017, 03:17 PM
I think mass immigration is being seeded to permanently suppress a future uprising

By whom and for what purpose?

Americans? ...for liberty?

http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

People who can't even be bothered to vote for liberty once every couple years aren't going to be risking life and limb for it.

MallsRGood
03-21-2017, 03:23 PM
If you watch some extremest muslim videos, Blondes, redheads, blue eyes, green eyes, hazel eyes, bikinis (check the UK beaches.. bathing suits are outlawed on one of them) open toe shoes, Christianity, Judaism, music videos with women in them, rape being illegal.. just to name a few

Wait.. more
booze
fire arm ownership
(though suicide vests seem ok with some)

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150519120835-beirut-hotel-10-super-169.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rxoExlBnUtY/maxresdefault.jpg

Beirut, Lebanon

helmuth_hubener
03-24-2017, 07:20 PM
Actually, all of it.

To the extent that Western Civilization is distinct from the Eastern (and it is), all of those distinctive characteristics will, naturally, end, once the territories presently occupied by the West are filled up instead with Eastern people. What's the matter, MallsRGood? No snappy retort?

Too busy launching yet another fail3d r3volution? What are we on now, 5.0?

Origanalist
03-24-2017, 07:41 PM
So that's why you, personally, steal their kids and ruin their lives. Nice. Got it.

I'm a tad confused here, that's not what she said. Was she being sarcastic?

I think people who don't have kids are pretty shallow myself.

heavenlyboy34
03-24-2017, 07:51 PM
By whom and for what purpose?

Americans? ...for liberty?

http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

People who can't even be bothered to vote for liberty once every couple years aren't going to be risking life and limb for it.

If you believe voting is going to get you liberty, you've already lost-a victim of the propaganda war. To quote our comrade Torchbearer, "there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same."

helmuth_hubener
03-24-2017, 08:12 PM
I'm a tad confused here, that's not what she said. Was she being sarcastic?

I think people who don't have kids are pretty shallow myself.
She has bragged about how she recently called the CPS goons on a neighbor and had their boy taken away from them. Because "she knew" he was being mistreated. Oh yeah, I'm sure she knew. I trust her judgment and that of her beloved CPS soooo much.

Why she thought RPF would be a good receptive audience to whom to brag about this, well, we may never know. Though we may have a pretty good hypothesis involving the damage done to her by being "raised" (ha, ha, ha, ha!) by a single mom.

Anti Federalist
03-24-2017, 08:24 PM
She has bragged about how she recently called the CPS goons on a neighbor and had their boy taken away from them. Because "she knew" he was being mistreated. Oh yeah, I'm sure she knew. I trust her judgment and that of her beloved CPS soooo much.

Why she thought RPF would be a good receptive audience to whom to brag about this, well, we may never know. Though we may have a pretty good hypothesis involving the damage done to her by being "raised" (ha, ha, ha, ha!) by a single mom.

Wait...what the fuck, over?

Anti Federalist
03-24-2017, 08:30 PM
In the end of Roman times, Romans had lost their vigor: their martiality and will to live. Leaders and philosophers berated them for their refusal to "do their basic manly duty to their family and their nation by creating the next generation," but to no avail; it fell on deaf ears. Immigrants streamed, and then flooded, in to cultivate the fields the native Romans were letting fallow and no longer willing to deal with. And in the end, of course, the whole thing catastrophically collapsed. But everyone smart knew that it had already collapsed back when their countrymen stopped having kids.

2. Having your country, in this case Rome, inundated by foreigners (foreigners who have not lost their vigor, by the way). The foreigners become a significant, and then dominant force in the country, and soon, obviously and foreseeably and inevitably, the country becomes theirs. There is some evidence that the people living in Italy today are actually not descended genetically from the Romans! They are instead the offspring of the foreign immigrants who overtook Rome. The Roman genes died out. Gone forever. Annihilated. People mourn the extinction of the Dodo Bird, but where are the tears for the Romans? Having achieved so much, they are now erased forever from off the Earth.

And sometimes, even with vigor and manly resolve, it is still not enough, if the numbers against you are large enough.

You and everything you hold dear, your land, your home, your family name, your way of life...washed away in an alien flood of a culture utterly incompatible with yours...destroyed and gone forever, the measly remnant of your once proud society reduced to beggars living in a state of polite penal servitude on the dole of those who vanquished you.

Just ask these men:

http://www.indeanshow.ru/lakota/05.jpg

helmuth_hubener
03-24-2017, 08:50 PM
Wait...what the $#@!, over? Yeah, I know, right? You're tellin' me!

dude I had to turn my neighbors in because their 12 year old kid was 30 lbs. I fed him until he got sick and called the cops on the pig. Just because you have never gone hungry doesn't mean real Americans aren't going hungry. I have worked at a foodbank, most people that are hungry are too embarrassed to even ask for help. They work paycheck to paycheck and $#@! hit the fan. There are too many people living paycheck to paycheck to be this ignorant. This is like saying that there aren't too many non violent drug offenders in prison. You are just ignoring a systemic problem that is not going to go away if you sweep it under the rug.

TheTexan
03-24-2017, 09:02 PM
Breitbart can be considered by some to be "questionable".

So I double checked, yep, he said that.

Have five kids not three, Turkey President Erdogan tells Turks in Europe

http://www.newindianexpress.com/world/2017/mar/18/have-five-kids-not-three-turkey-president-erdogan-tells-turks-in-europe-1582609--1.html

newindianexpress...

sounds legit

helmuth_hubener
03-24-2017, 09:12 PM
Yeah, I know, right? You're tellin' me!
And I do hate to come off like I'm mean -- I'm not, really! But some things just make me mad.

r3volution 3.0
03-24-2017, 09:29 PM
If you believe voting is going to get you liberty

LOL, I don't.

Democracy is an abomination.

So, there's that..

P.S. As for MallsRGood, he suffered a fatal Cinnabon related accident. RIP. I'll be posting in his honor henceforth.

BSWPaulsen
03-24-2017, 09:39 PM
helmuth_hubener and Anti Federalist get it. The world needs more of those two.

MRK
03-24-2017, 10:27 PM

I can answer this one, although last year I probably would not have been able to.

Britain: Forty-three per cent of followers of the [Muslim] religion living in the country believed that parts of the Islamic legal system should replace British law while only 22 per cent opposed the idea. [1]

Egypt, Pakistan: At least three-quarters of Muslims in Egypt and Pakistan say they would favor making each of the following the law in their countries: stoning people who commit adultery, whippings and cutting off of hands for crimes like theft and robbery and the death penalty for those who leave the Muslim religion. [2]

USA: Immigrants, particularly Hispanics and Asians, have policy preferences when it comes to the size and scope of government that are more closely aligned with progressives than with conservatives. As a result, survey data show a two-to-one party identification with Democrats over Republicans. [3]

USA: Thirty-nine percent of native households receive some form of public assistance. By contrast, 57% of immigrant households — legal immigrants — get government aid. [4]

You can look up my post history and see that in the past I advocated for totally open immigration. I now see that that is entirely incompatible in a welfare society.

You want people to come because they love the values. If they're only coming for the bribe money, they are going to become miserable and dependent. I have observed this repeated outcome in many Western expats as well.

[1] http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/738852/British-Muslims-Sharia-Law-enforced-UK-Islam-poll
[2] http://www.pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/
[3] http://cis.org/immigration-impacts-on-republican-prospects-1980-2012
[4] http://www.investors.com/politics/on-the-right/immigrants-think-like-republicans-vote-for-democrats/

helmuth_hubener
03-24-2017, 10:53 PM
in his honor Honor? Why don't you honor your simple bet?

It's really not that big a deal..... for a man.

Origanalist
03-24-2017, 11:28 PM

I remember that now.

Origanalist
03-24-2017, 11:35 PM
Honor? Why don't you honor your simple bet?

It's really not that big a deal..... for a man.

Something something 'I am an idiot...".

fr33
03-25-2017, 12:28 AM

Why do YOU think the Turks want to move to Europe? It's for the handouts of course. Abolishing the welfare state SHOULD be the first thing the west does but instead we'll focus on multiculturalism and making our muslim pets feel better about their rape&honor culture. Meanwhile they don't give a shit about our culture.

Origanalist
03-25-2017, 12:44 AM
Why do YOU think the Turks want to move to Europe? It's for the handouts of course. Abolishing the welfare state SHOULD be the first thing the west does but instead we'll focus on multiculturalism and making our muslim pets feel better about their rape&honor culture. Meanwhile they don't give a shit about our culture.

It's all screwed up, the welfare state could very well bring about the demise of the concept of liberty.

RJB
03-25-2017, 07:00 AM
Why do YOU think the Turks want to move to Europe? .

Don't forget the historic desire for The Golden Apple.

Demigod
03-25-2017, 09:32 AM
Why do YOU think the Turks want to move to Europe? It's for the handouts of course. Abolishing the welfare state SHOULD be the first thing the west does but instead we'll focus on multiculturalism and making our muslim pets feel better about their rape&honor culture. Meanwhile they don't give a $#@! about our culture.

The main wave of Turkish immigration happened decades ago when the handouts problem was minimal and the Turks are generally hard working people. The problem was the Germans,Dutch never even tried to assimilate them because they thought they can be used as a perpetual source of cheap labor. One could even make the argument that there was intentional segregation.

The only reason why all of this immigration is being allowed is because the "leaders" think that with it they will be able to destroy the nation states. With so many races,cultures and world views the chances of any kind of organized opposition to their rule will be minimal. All the groups will always quarrel between each other while the elites rule from their castles.

heavenlyboy34
03-25-2017, 11:34 AM
*reads thread* Sounds like Europe needs to remove kebab....

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/aac473831e250c90aa956ee9456d4103bac1fa4131c0b12c32 02fb525c3c6f64_1.gif

TheCount
03-25-2017, 11:40 AM
*reads thread* Sounds like Europe needs to remove kebab....Always good to see pro-genocide posts on a liberty forum...

heavenlyboy34
03-25-2017, 11:45 AM
Always good to see pro-genocide posts on a liberty forum...

You realize it's a joke, yes? (running gag from the legendary Polandball comics)

Example:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/932/444/c02.jpg

TheCount
03-25-2017, 12:05 PM
You realize it's a joke, yes? (running gag from the legendary Polandball comics)It didn't start with polandball it started with the meme of the Serbian army accordion player. It was originally about the ethnic cleaning of the Bosnians, but lately it's been expanded to any Muslim. And yeah, totally a joke... well, just look at the first page of google image results for it. Or, y'know, the actual search results for it. http://www.dailystormer.com/tag/remove-kebab/

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/How+did+we+not+see+this+coming+we+_80a628d275ee2e7 4994c5425ff16d917.png

heavenlyboy34
03-25-2017, 01:33 PM
It didn't start with polandball it started with the meme of the Serbian army accordion player. It was originally about the ethnic cleaning of the Bosnians, but lately it's been expanded to any Muslim. And yeah, totally a joke... well, just look at the first page of google image results for it. Or, y'know, the actual search results for it. http://www.dailystormer.com/tag/remove-kebab/

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/How+did+we+not+see+this+coming+we+_80a628d275ee2e7 4994c5425ff16d917.png
Meh, never heard of that before. :eek: (and I use pretty much any engine besides google, btw. not a fan of that piece of spyware) Rest assured I meant it not srsly.

TheCount
03-25-2017, 01:35 PM
Rest assured I meant it not srsly.I didn't think you did. Sorry if I came off like I thought you were genuinely advocating it.

Krugminator2
03-25-2017, 02:19 PM
You can have Islam or you can have civilization. You can't have both. Islam is fundamentally incompatible with a liberal society.

Islam is anti-capitalist, anti-reason, and anti-life. This is an example where it is completely legitimate to restrict immigration. It isn't just Islam but people who practice Islam actually believe the nonsense. Christians and Jews tend to ignore the insane parts of their religion.

Mach
03-25-2017, 02:36 PM
Most of this thread has been hijacked by off-topicers....

heavenlyboy34
03-25-2017, 02:50 PM
You can have Islam or you can have civilization. You can't have both. Islam is fundamentally incompatible with a liberal society.

Islam is anti-capitalist, anti-reason, and anti-life. This is an example where it is completely legitimate to restrict immigration. It isn't just Islam but people who practice Islam actually believe the nonsense. Christians and Jews tend to ignore the insane parts of their religion.

Define "Christian". There are thousands of "flavours" of it in the post-schism world. Some much more sane than others.

Mach
03-25-2017, 02:57 PM
Anti Fed, no disrespect, but the Turkey thing is just a small side project and the total project has been going on for a very long time, from many different angles.

While crunching numbers, just remember, this video is, at least, 8 years old..... over 16,000,000 views. ("your children will not grow up like you did")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

fr33
03-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Always good to see pro-genocide posts on a liberty forum...

It didn't start with polandball it started with the meme of the Serbian army accordion player. It was originally about the ethnic cleaning of the Bosnians, but lately it's been expanded to any Muslim. And yeah, totally a joke... well, just look at the first page of google image results for it. Or, y'know, the actual search results for it. http://www.dailystormer.com/tag/remove-kebab/

5 years ago I would have made posts similar to yours. But there are actually worse things than being a racist or insensitive. Stealing, killing, and raping are far worse than just being a racist.

There is nothing good about welcoming any immigrant who will receive welfare upon arrival. It's even worse to welcome those that hate the culture of the communities they moved into.

fr33
03-25-2017, 10:53 PM
Handing out toys to refugeee kids vs handing out food to raccoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2n0Za2hXPo

Mach
03-27-2017, 01:06 PM
The main wave of Turkish immigration happened decades ago when the handouts problem was minimal and the Turks are generally hard working people. The problem was the Germans,Dutch never even tried to assimilate them because they thought they can be used as a perpetual source of cheap labor. One could even make the argument that there was intentional segregation.

The only reason why all of this immigration is being allowed is because the "leaders" think that with it they will be able to destroy the nation states. With so many races,cultures and world views the chances of any kind of organized opposition to their rule will be minimal. All the groups will always quarrel between each other while the elites rule from their castles.

Who are those "leaders"? :rolleyes:

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

Demigod
03-27-2017, 03:07 PM
Who are those "leaders"? :rolleyes:

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

The Aliens and Jews of course.

Swordsmyth
03-28-2017, 04:20 PM
Handing out toys to refugeee kids vs handing out food to raccoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2n0Za2hXPo

I always did like Racoons

RJB
03-28-2017, 04:24 PM
I always did like Racoons

Not when they get in the hen house.

Swordsmyth
03-28-2017, 04:27 PM
Not when they get in the hen house.

I don't have a hen house.

TheCount
03-28-2017, 04:38 PM
Christians and Jews tend to ignore the insane parts of their religion.I see that you haven't been in the religion subforum here...

Dr.3D
03-28-2017, 05:39 PM

If you did, you wouldn't like Raccoons.

Mach
03-28-2017, 07:06 PM

You are one of the hens..... they're foolin yuh, an yuh like it! ;)

r3volution 3.0
03-28-2017, 07:58 PM
I strongly suspect that the anti-kebab faction have never had kebab.

...or been outside the United States.

...or their parents' basements.

fr33
03-28-2017, 08:41 PM
I strongly suspect that the anti-kebab faction have never had kebab.My local Greek restaurant makes great kebabs. Admittedly I was over 30 before I tried one.

...or been outside the United States.I once landed in Vancouver and got on a boat.

...or their parents' basements.Jokes on you. My parents never had a basement :p I moved out at 18 and was homeless living out of my truck for a few months. Are you suggesting that I have to live in a Muslim dominated country to have a valid opinion? No thanks. Abrahamic religions are all terrible and Islam is the worst.

r3volution 3.0
03-28-2017, 08:45 PM
My local Greek restaurant makes great kebabs. Admittedly I was I over 30 before I tried one.

Turkish kebab is quite different from Greek kebab.

I once landed in Vancouver and got on a boat.

Good

Jokes on you. My parents never had a basement :p I moved out at 18 and was homeless living out of my truck for a few months. Are you suggesting that I have to live in a Muslim dominated country to have a valid opinion? No thanks. Abrahamic religions are all terrible and Islam is the worst.

I'm suggesting that you try broccoli before you knock it.

helmuth_hubener
03-29-2017, 08:46 AM
I strongly suspect that the anti-kebab faction have never had kebab.

...or been outside the United States.

...or their parents' basements.

You have already said you strongly feel that everyone on RPF is a moron and a loser and unfit to talk to and that you hate coming here and were going to leave.

You made, like, a big dramatic exit.

So..... why did you then come back under an assumed name?

Why do you keep coming back?

helmuth_hubener
03-29-2017, 08:53 AM
I'm suggesting that you try broccoli before you knock it.

Have you, personally, r3v, walked around extensively in Muslim slums?

What tremendous Experience and Insight do you have to offer all us morons on RPF? Please detail it so we can judge your credibility to hurl judgments, insults, and Enlightenment at us.

RestorationOfLiberty
03-31-2017, 03:44 AM

Leftists are people who would not take their own side in a fight, leftist have a death wish, that is why we need to "psychically remove them" to the non white nations they value more then their homelands.

Demigod
03-31-2017, 06:39 AM
Turkish kebab is quite different from Greek kebab.

The only true Kebab is Saraevo Kebap everything else is heresy. Also there is a great place near Palma where they make it on charcoal.

AngryCanadian
03-31-2017, 07:23 AM
You better have 50 kids to make up for it, I hate people who don't have kids.

I dont like people who have more pets as kids :rolleyes: pets aren't children. Yet the idiots treat them as such.