PDA

View Full Version : WAKE UP PEOPLE! - The Tea Party is happening VERY SOON!

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 09:08 AM
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

We have LESS THAN ONE WEEK LEFT before the Tea Party of 2007 on Dec. 16th!

That's right, less than ONE WEEK!

This means we need to get ON THE BALL and have an all out PUSH to spread the word about the Tea Party of 2007! We need to remind current supporters that the Tea Party is IMMINENT, introduce those who are not yet supporters to the Tea Party of 2007, and urge EVERYONE to donate!

There are COUNTLESS ways to spread the word about the Tea Party!

For example....

You could send out a Facebook, Myspace, Digg, or Youtube alert/message to all of your online friends urging them to support the Tea Party!

You could make a post on another forum, email list, or message board you participate on letting them know about the Tea Party!

You could make several calls or even visits to friends, family members, neighbors, co-workers, or other real-life individuals encouraging them to support the Tea Party!

You could send a message to your MEETUP group reminding everyone to PARTICIPATE and go ALL OUT for the Tea Party of 2007!

Additionally, it's VITALLY important that we ALL use this week to find ways to INCREASE the amount we will donate on Dec. 16th! If we all ACTIVELY WORK towards finding reasons we can go ABOVE AND BEYOND the Tea Party of 2007 can be more successful than our wildest dreams!

Can we decide to work some over-time to support the Tea Party of 2007? What about selling some item of value? Is eating at home for a few weeks instead of eating out a possibility? How about doing the UNTHINKABLE and dipping into that savings account, 401K, or retirement account?

Imagine a world where our FREEDOMS have been restored, a world where the INCOME TAX has been abolished and replaced with NOTHING, a world in which the government stays OUT of our lives, and a world where LIBERTY is a word that really MEANS SOMETHING!

If we all UNITE together in support of the Tea Party we can STUN THE WORLD and prove RON PAUL CAN WIN!

Have you done all of the following?

( ) I have sent messages and alerts to all my Facebook, Myspace, Digg, Youtube, and other social networking friends and associates telling them about the Tea Party!

( ) I have mentioned the Tea Party of 2007 on every other message board and forum I participate on and have encouraged them to donate!

( ) I have told every person in my immediate and extended family about the Tea Party of 2007 and have encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my all of my real-life friends and associates about the Tea Party of 2007 and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my neighbors or room mates about the Tea Party and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have sent a message to each person in my Meetup group and encouraged them to support the Tea Party, spread the word about the Tea Party, and to find ways to increase the size of their personal donations!

( ) I have and will continue to make every reasonable effort to find ways to increase the amount of my personal donation to the Tea Party to help reach the goal of ten million dollars. This may include working extra hours, cutting non-essential personal expenditures, selling items of value, or raising funds in some other (legal and ethical) way!

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 09:32 AM
bump

jake
12-10-2007, 09:36 AM
thank you, I was going to request that you repost this list :)

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 09:50 AM

( ) I have sent messages and alerts to all my Facebook, Myspace, Digg, Youtube, and other social networking friends and associates telling them about the Tea Party!

( ) I have mentioned the Tea Party of 2007 on every other message board and forum I participate on and have encouraged them to donate!

( ) I have told every person in my immediate and extended family about the Tea Party of 2007 and have encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my all of my real-life friends and associates about the Tea Party of 2007 and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my neighbors or room mates about the Tea Party and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have sent a message to each person in my Meetup group and encouraged them to support the Tea Party, spread the word about the Tea Party, and to find ways to increase the size of their personal donations!

( ) I have and will continue to make every reasonable effort to find ways to increase the amount of my personal donation to the Tea Party to help reach the goal of ten million dollars. This may include working extra hours, cutting non-essential personal expenditures, selling items of value, or raising funds in some other (legal and ethical) way!

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 10:04 AM
A successful Tea Party is VITALLY important. Right now, the "powers that be" despise Ron Paul and are attempting to marginalize him at every opportunity. They claim he cannot win, he is a conspiracy theorist (about things like the North American Union that DO INDEED exist), and that he is a fringe candidate. Additionally, they are rigging the polls so you cannot even vote for him!

By going ALL OUT and raising 10 million dollars in one day we can shatter this barrier! 10 Million dollars in one day would STUN THE WORLD and force the powers that be to admit that Ron Paul is a serious candidate!

If we want to prove RON PAUL CAN WIN we must raise 10 million dollars at the Tea Party!

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Who reading this will pledge to go all out this week to support the Tea Party?

walt
12-10-2007, 10:21 AM
has the reminder email gone out now? Many people don't read their emails on weekend, don't wait until Friday night or Saturday to send the reminder email do it Wednesday or Thursday. :)

Cyclone177
12-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Nice Work. This is vitally important. I am sending out bulletins on Myspace and telling all my family about it.

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Nice Work. This is vitally important. I am sending out bulletins on Myspace and telling all my family about it.

That is fantastic!

Will anyone else follow Cyclone's example and send out a bulletin on Myspace?

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 10:55 AM

tmg19103
12-10-2007, 11:05 AM
This, outside of the blimp, is our last chance for publicity before the primaries. The press, as has been documented, will ingnore us.

30,000 or so pledges should bring in $6.5 to $7 million given past money bombs where about 2.3 times those pledged donated. That would be awesome.

HOWEVER, if we can surpass $10 MILLION in one day, the press who have a cow and RP would be ALL OVER the news.

PLEASE everybody, if you can, donate at least $200 on the 16th.

jake
12-10-2007, 11:10 AM
posted on facebook group

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Actually, everyone needs to donate as much as they possibly can on the Tea Party. If everyone donates at least $200 that would be great, but those that can afford to donate more need to do so.

I think those that are able to do so (without giving up food, shelter, or medical care) should MAX OUT if possible.

tmg19103
12-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Actually, everyone needs to donate as much as they possibly can on the Tea Party. If everyone donates at least $200 that would be great, but those that can afford to donate more need to do so.

I think those that are able to do so (without giving up food, shelter, or medical care) should MAX OUT if possible.

Agreed.

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Can we decide to work some over-time to support the Tea Party of 2007? What about selling some item of value? Is eating at home for a few weeks instead of eating out a possibility? How about doing the UNTHINKABLE and dipping into that savings account, 401K, or retirement account?

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 11:26 AM
By the way, people should think of supporting Ron Paul as an investment. Because any money you donate will be returned to you ten fold after the income tax is abolished!

Mithridates
12-10-2007, 11:42 AM

Here's an idea for those still living at home (or those that have just moved out but still have a lot of personal things lying around at home) and having trouble coming up with more than a hundred dollars or so:

Almost every family has too much junk lying around (old books, etc.) so offer to sell them off if a parent will match the funds. So if you are able to sell off two old boxes of books for $50 your parent will match it with the same amount, and in exchange they'll have more space in the house.

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Here's an idea for those still living at home (or those that have just moved out but still have a lot of personal things lying around at home) and having trouble coming up with more than a hundred dollars or so:

Almost every family has too much junk lying around (old books, etc.) so offer to sell them off if a parent will match the funds. So if you are able to sell off two old boxes of books for $50 your parent will match it with the same amount, and in exchange they'll have more space in the house.

Great idea!

rational thinker
12-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Bump

I Am Weasel
12-10-2007, 01:57 PM
I don't post much on here.... but I do check the boards every day to see how Ron is doing. So I sit here quietly waiting for the 16th for my donation of $100 that I pledged. Not really thinking too much about it, but I'll probably donate $200 or more just cause that's how I am, and I'm just one. Wonder how many other people here read these posts or will do the same in silence? just a thought...

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 02:17 PM
I don't post much on here.... but I do check the boards every day to see how Ron is doing. So I sit here quietly waiting for the 16th for my donation of $100 that I pledged. Not really thinking too much about it, but I'll probably donate $200 or more just cause that's how I am, and I'm just one. Wonder how many other people here read these posts or will do the same in silence? just a thought...

That is fantastic! You are a true patriot!

Will anyone else here increase the size of their donation to help us reach the goal of 10 million dollars in one day!?

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 03:30 PM
bump

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 05:25 PM

This means we need to get ON THE BALL and have an all out PUSH to spread the word about the Tea Party of 2007! We need to remind current supporters that the Tea Party is IMMINENT, introduce those who are not yet supporters to the Tea Party of 2007, and urge EVERYONE to donate!

For example....

You could send out a Facebook, Myspace, Digg, or Youtube alert/message to all of your online friends urging them to support the Tea Party!

You could make a post on another forum, email list, or message board you participate on letting them know about the Tea Party!

You could make several calls or even visits to friends, family members, neighbors, co-workers, or other real-life individuals encouraging them to support the Tea Party!

You could send a message to your MEETUP group reminding everyone to PARTICIPATE and go ALL OUT for the Tea Party of 2007!

Additionally, it's VITALLY important that we ALL use this week to find ways to INCREASE the amount we will donate on Dec. 16th! If we all ACTIVELY WORK towards finding reasons we can go ABOVE AND BEYOND the Tea Party of 2007 can be more successful than our wildest dreams!

LiveFreeorDie
12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Bump

davidt!
12-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Everyone should send out a quick e-mail or phone call to your local news stations to let them know about this huge story.

Menthol Patch
12-10-2007, 09:53 PM
I think we need to all focus on the Tea Party for the next few days!

Menthol Patch
12-11-2007, 11:33 AM
An anti-Ron Paul person said this on another forum. Please use this as motivation to support the Tea Party!

---------------------

Ron Paul? What the hell is a Ron Paul? A Venerial Disease?

No need to worry... In about a month we will not have to hear from these idiots anymore, because he will not get any nomination other than Employee of the Month at a Burger King or something.

Ron Paul iz in yur tranz fatz.....

Falseflagop
12-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Did my Yahoo finace message board thing ! With markets being manipulated daily People have had enough and these people are all about RON PAUL !! Just need help to post on other stock boards within YAHOO the more the merry until 12/16 BRANDING is teh game!

shepburn
12-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Nice Post Patch.

We in Virginia/DC/Maryland are having a big rally in Georgetown on the 16th.
Please go to www.ronpaulncr.com to check out our event. Everyone is welcome!

Menthol Patch
12-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Did my Yahoo finace message board thing ! With markets being manipulated daily People have had enough and these people are all about RON PAUL !! Just need help to post on other stock boards within YAHOO the more the merry until 12/16 BRANDING is teh game!

That is awesome! Is there anyone else on here who has mentioned the Tea Party on Yahoo or other message boards?

Menthol Patch
12-11-2007, 11:52 AM
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

For example....

Imagine a world where our FREEDOMS have been restored, a world where the INCOME TAX has been abolished and replaced with NOTHING, a world in which the government stays OUT of our lives, and a world where LIBERTY is a word that really MEANS SOMETHING!

If we all UNITE together in support of the Tea Party we can STUN THE WORLD and prove RON PAUL CAN WIN!

mport1
12-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Bump! Get involved people!

Exarel
12-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Spread the word!!

Menthol Patch
12-11-2007, 12:12 PM
The Tea Party is only 4 days and 10 hours away! We need to kick this into top gear!

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 03:16 PM
bump

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 03:19 PM

For example....

Edit/Delete Message

boondoggle
12-12-2007, 08:35 PM

For example....

Edit/Delete Message

Read this guys, good post.

qwerty
12-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Bump!

Liberty Star
12-12-2007, 09:04 PM
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

For example....

Clap.

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Now we have another reason to spread the word about the Tea Party.

THE CAMPAIGN IS MAKING A 30 MINUTE INFOMERCIAL!

If we raise ten million dollars that will go a long way to broadcasting that infomercial all across the USA!!!

thehighwaymanq
12-12-2007, 09:14 PM
B-u-m-p!

parke
12-12-2007, 10:15 PM
bump

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 10:18 PM
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

For example....

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 10:30 PM

1913_to_2008
12-12-2007, 10:44 PM

I think that you're batting for the other team buddy! Considering, if you joined November 1st you would have 90+ post per day every day. Giving that you probably joined later it's more like 110 post everyday of this rah rah shi#.

Then in other threads you say stuff like "If the blimp isn't in Boston on the 16 th cancel the project." I believe that you are an infiltrator and I will be watching you.

How much money did you donate to the blimp? I only ask since you think you can say stuff like cancel the project if the blimp isn't in Boston (even though there's a ice storm) or we need to fix the N on the blimp.

I've looked through your 1700+ post and they are very fishy to say the least.

shepburn
12-12-2007, 10:49 PM
I think that you're batting for the other team buddy! Considering, if you joined November 1st you would have 90+ post per day every day. Giving that you probably joined later it's more like 110 post everyday of this rah rah shi#.

Then in other threads you say stuff like "If the blimp isn't in Boston on the 16 th cancel the project." I believe that you are an infiltrator and I will be watching you.

How much money did you donate to the blimp? I only ask since you think you can say stuff like cancel the project if the blimp isn't in Boston (even though there's a ice storm) or we need to fix the N on the blimp.

I agree about calling out lame doubters, but I give Menthol Patch a plus on this thread. We need to be promoting the Teaparty, plan and simple. I feel Menthol Patch is doing just that. Check out www.ronpaulncr.com to see what we are doing to promote the teaparty day!

koob
12-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Tea Party. . .
Tea Party. . .
Tea Party. . .
Tea Party. . .
Tea Party. . .
Tea Party!!!

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 11:41 PM

I think you're one of the people who calls anyone who disagrees with you a troll.

I've been supporting Ron Paul like crazy. If I was a troll I would not be supporting Ron Paul on this thread and many others!

The fact is that everyone is entitled to different opinions. If you don't like mine too bad.

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 11:43 PM

You want to watch me? I'm right freaking here! I'll continue to post just like I have been doing! If you don't like it too bad. I will support the Tea Party if you like it or not.

You know what? I've been dedicating a lot of time online to spreading the word about Ron Paul I could be using to do other things.

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 11:51 PM
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

For example....

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Who have you told about the Tea Party today?

RonPaulJunkie
12-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Just one person. I had previously told them to research Ron Paul in a casual manner.
Turns out he told 3 people and they all donated already! So now he has to go back and try to get them to donate on the 16th! All teachers too!

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:50 PM
By the way, some people don't like it that I'm posting threads supportive of the Tea Party. If they don't like it too bad.

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Just one person. I had previously told them to research Ron Paul in a casual manner.
Turns out he told 3 people and they all donated already! So now he has to go back and try to get them to donate on the 16th! All teachers too!

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 09:25 PM
ALERT: We have ONE DAY REMAINING before the Tea Party of 2007 on Dec. 16th!

http://www.teaparty07.com

That's right, only ONE DAY REMAINING!

For example....

Liberty Star
12-14-2007, 10:42 PM
What I can do for revolution is to drink tea instead of coffee this Sunday to wake up and fetch my visa card :)