PDA

View Full Version : Drudgereport links Huckabee rapist murderer Glen Green clemency

troyd1
12-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Link from Drudgereport:

http://www.arkansasleader.com/frontstories/st_07_21_04/huckabee5.html

d991
12-10-2007, 09:04 AM
This article is also on DrudgeReport.com
http://www.ardemgaz.com/prev/jonesboro/afhuckabee08.asp

Great quote:
"I went to Vacation Bible School for all the wrong reasons -- I was told they'd give me all the cookies I could eat and all the Kool-Aid I could drink. But that day I got something better than cookies and Kool-Aid."

dircha
12-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Huckabee is devoid of moral judgment and is unfit for office.

It doesn't surprise me that his own son was convicted of hanging a stray dog from a tree and together with a friend, beating and torturing it to death, an act that would make a serial killer cringe.

Or that he attempted to bring a concealed firearm through an airport last April.

By their fruits shall ye know them.

The Bible tells us that a man who can not raise a Godly family is not fit to lead a people.

Oh how true this rings today. Huckabee's shallow words betray a cold, calculating man, devoid of moral judgment.

troyd1
12-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Gone already, now they have a link to his 700+ pardons.

ClayTrainor
12-10-2007, 09:17 AM
gotta love supporting the presidential candidate without mounds of dirt on his record :D

Ethek
12-10-2007, 09:26 AM
The thing that is not covered in this article is Huckabees deep rooted desire to dispense his interpretation of Christianity by 'forgiving' people. I'm Christian and I'm pretty disgusted by this. Man on earth has set up a system of laws and Huck likes to trump those laws for a little self indulgent righteousness. He would have no problem trumping the constitution, that much is clear.

I see this as possibly being a real psychopathic problem with this guy. He has been proven to have violated ethics laws a number of times. Is this how his guilt comes out? Irrational acts like forgiving proven violent criminals? Whats next? Maybe opening the boarders for anyone to just walk in and be a guest in our 'house.' Maybe an escalation of the war into a crusade... one scary guy.

dircha
12-10-2007, 09:31 AM
And while Huckabee lives in a multi-million dollar mansion built by special interests and his son strangles and tortures stray dogs, Ron Paul on the other hand refuses to participate in the lucrative Congressional pension, lives in a modest home, has put 5 successful children through college without government subsidized student loans, and 3 children through medical school.

What does the Bible say about Mike Huckabee?

InRonWeTrust
12-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Methinks Drudge is unhappy with Huck. :)

I think these hit pieces started appearing on Drudge around the time Huck's statements about gays came out. Drudge is strongly rumored to be gay, so maybe he was offended?

Cap
12-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Not only is Huckabee a flawed candidate, he is also a flawed human being. Soon the shine will start to wear off of him and people will turn away. The polls lag about a week from any bad news.

Question_Authority
12-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Here is an article that was written before Huckster left office.

http://www.arkansasleader.com/frontstories/st_07_14_04/huckabee4.html

He is a bad bad man. A wolf in sheep's clothing with big cow eyes.

paulitics
12-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Huck's support was legitamite. He did surge, but the power brokers have discovered he is not their first pick, Rudy Giulliani and Mitt Romney are. These are true hit pieces that are designed to bury a candidate. A very concerted effort. I have not seen the same with the other frontrunners.

fuzzybekool
12-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Hmmm, I dunno. Tim Russert hammered Rudy Ghouliani pretty good yesterday on Meet the Press. He hit Rudy with every scandal he had and then some.

Rudy pretty much stuttered for 1/2 an hour.

Xanax Nation
12-10-2007, 11:32 AM
http://www.arkansasfreedom.com/

Then there is the matter of Huckabee’s illegal Mexican Consulate in Little Rock. In defiance of Article 1, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution which forbids states making deals with foreign entities, he traveled to Mexico to broker a deal for a Consulate which acts as a clearing house for illegal Mexicans. Then he used taxpayer money to subsidize it. In just 6 months, they already can’t keep up with numbers of illegals seeking Matricula Consular I.D. cards, which aren’t even accepted on their own by the Mexican government…but accepted by all sorts of U.S. predator businesses/agencies greedy for every buck they can squeeze, regardless of the consequences to the country or our citizens

Lot to read, but the point is, as members of the revolution, we have to arm ourselves with information. While we support Ron Paul, we should always have ammo at the ready to use to show why people like Huckabee and Rudy are unfit to serve, except in prison garb. Our big advantage in this campaign is there is almost nonexistent dirt to use against Paul. If we survive 'til Super Tuesday, the campaign is going to be drug into the fray kicking and screaming, so get ready. 'Cause it will get nasty, for we have the most to lose.

hawkeyenick
12-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Evalgelicals don't care about any of this, all they care about is getting someone into office who will speed up the rapture

Xanax Nation
12-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Evalgelicals don't care about any of this, all they care about is getting someone into office who will speed up the rapture

Are you sure? I always thought that evangelicals were more supportive of the rule of law than some rapture theory. Chuck Baldwin is at least. But I know the type, "It's all in God's hands, he appoints the rulers, we don't really have a choice, blah blah blah, yet they turned out in droves to support Falwell's pick 'just in case'.

dircha
12-10-2007, 12:40 PM

Actually, Evangelicals, like most conservative Christians, tend to want someone in office who will 1) work to outlaw abortion and 2) work to outlaw same sex marriage.

I'm not sure what this has to do with hastening the return of Christ. When you think "speed up the rapture" you no doubt think "plunge the world into chaos". Whereas they see (1) and (2) as countering wickedness, the Biblically endorsed function of civil government.

troyd1
12-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Hmmm, I dunno. Tim Russert hammered Rudy Ghouliani pretty good yesterday on Meet the Press. He hit Rudy with every scandal he had and then some.
This is so when it is brought up in the future, he can just say it is old stuff even though nothing has been resolved. It is just like the Clinton's. From whitewater, travelgate, Monica, etc. Every time someone brings one of these things up, a talking head just says it is old news. Rudy just got all his absolved in one beating.

frasu
12-10-2007, 12:53 PM
This article is also on DrudgeReport.com
http://www.ardemgaz.com/prev/jonesboro/afhuckabee08.asp

Great quote:
"I went to Vacation Bible School for all the wrong reasons -- I was told they'd give me all the cookies I could eat and all the Kool-Aid I could drink. But that day I got something better than cookies and Kool-Aid."

Man, Huckster is all over the place in the news... WTF? Is this the new Paris Hilton story? He looks like is coming out strong with the religion. Are they going to pardon his crazy ways, just because he was a pastor? Damn confused on how people make choices for leaders :confused:

dircha
12-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Man, Huckster is all over the place in the news... WTF? Is this the new Paris Hilton story? He looks like is coming out strong with the religion. Are they going to pardon his crazy ways, just because he was a pastor? Damn confused on how people make choices for leaders :confused:

No, they only just got the message to vote for him. They don't know about all of this yet, and they won't unless we get that message out. News travels slow. We can't afford to wait 6 months until public opinion finally turns against him.

When we go out into the streets we need to be armed with anti-Huckabee talking points.