PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bolling: GOP Healthcare Bill is Dead-on-Arrival (VID)

jllundqu
03-07-2017, 04:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI1HStduMhg

I don't see how this bill gets passed at all. Already way too much opposition from within GOP

jllundqu
03-07-2017, 04:41 PM
I want to hear the Judge's reaction too... anyone toob it?

CPUd
03-07-2017, 04:43 PM
"Rand Paul's not gonna let this go, Justin Amash certainly isn't going to let this go"

jllundqu
03-07-2017, 04:45 PM
damn can't embed tweets!

Zippyjuan
03-07-2017, 04:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI1HStduMhg

I don't see how this bill gets passed at all. Already way too much opposition from within GOP

Guess that may mean Obamacare will stick around a while. The consensus (including from Trump) seems to indicate that it won't get repealed until there is something in place to replace it with.

juleswin
03-07-2017, 05:14 PM
I watched the press conference with Paul Ryan a few hrs ago and it actually doesn't seem to be that bad. He explained that things like allowing individuals to pool together and buying insurance across state lines need a different way of passing it because of some budget issues but they are would be included in the bill as time passes.

At least if what was said in the press conference was true, I really don't see why anyone conservative would oppose it. It is not perfect but nothing in Washington including some of the Trump nominees Rand voted for is perfect(or close to it)

The holdouts on this bill are going to be needing another job if this bill fails and obamacare stays on because of them.

jllundqu
03-07-2017, 05:19 PM
I watched the press conference with Paul Ryan a few hrs ago and it actually doesn't seem to be that bad. He explained that things like allowing individuals to pool together and buying insurance across state lines need a different way of passing it because of some budget issues but they are would be included in the bill as time passes.

At least if what was said in the press conference was true, I really don't see why anyone conservative would oppose it. It is not perfect but nothing in Washington including some of the Trump nominees Rand voted for is perfect(or close to it)

The holdouts on this bill are going to be needing another job if this bill fails and obamacare stays on because of them.

wait wuh? Did you not read/listen to what Rand, Justin, et al, said about this bill? It keeps the friggin mandate! It creates a NEW entitlement program! It codifies WASHINGTON'S DOMINANCE OVER 20% of the NATIONAL GDP.... Jesus it's like people here forgot simple, basic, and first principles...

"Don't see why anyone conservative would oppose it." Are you for real???

Krugminator2
03-07-2017, 05:25 PM

This is actual policy, not a nominee or endorsement. It isn't even close to acceptable with a Republican House, Senate and President. It does nothing to address costs and it creates a new entitlement.

It will require Democrats crossing over for it to pass.

juleswin
03-07-2017, 05:29 PM
wait wuh? Did you not read/listen to what Rand, Justin, et al, said about this bill? It keeps the friggin mandate! It creates a NEW entitlement program! It codifies WASHINGTON'S DOMINANCE OVER 20% of the NATIONAL GDP.... Jesus it's like people here forgot simple, basic, and first principles...

"Don't see why anyone conservative would oppose it." Are you for real???

Oh, I have been listening to Rand and to be honest with you, I think he is wrong on this. The stuff he calls a "mandate" is the provision in the bill that allows insurance companies to charge a 30% increase in premium if there is a gap in coverage. This is not the same as a govt mandate. If you ask me, the insurance companies should not be limited by the govt as to how much they can charge for gaps in coverage. The free market should set that limit not the govt.

Yea, it is a govt program and sadly that is what insurance is always going to be until most of the voters (conservatives and liberals) accept the fact that not every body is going to be insurable. Some people are so far gone in their disease that picking them up as a client guarantees that you would lose money with said client. People including Rand is still talking about this imaginary pool that would gladly welcome chronic sick people into their group.

From everything I heard including Rand and Amash not understanding what a mandate is, this is a step in the right direction

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Guess that may mean Obamacare will stick around a while. The consensus (including from Trump) seems to indicate that it won't get repealed until there is something in place to replace it with.

The consensus of the Trump faction is that it won't get repealed at all.

...that it will just get rebranded to achieve a supposed PR victory.

CPUd
03-07-2017, 05:45 PM
https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/838977123679367168

CPUd
03-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Ryan guarantees health bill will pass the House

BY SCOTT WONG - 03/07/17 06:26 PM EST 62

Facing the start of a conservative revolt over the GOP healthcare plan, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) vowed Tuesday that the ObamaCare replacement bill would pass the House.

“We will have 218 votes,” Ryan told reporters at a Tuesday-evening news conference that capped an extraordinary day, which saw the GOP break into open warfare over the health proposal.

“We’ll have 218 when this thing comes to the floor, I can guarantee you that,” the speaker added.

It’s a bold prediction, considering that a number of powerful outside conservative groups, influential right-wing media personalities and well-known tea party lawmakers in the Capitol came out swinging against the GOP proposal to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

Many conservatives panned the American Health Care Act as simply another variation of ObamaCare. They specifically took aim at the plan’s refundable tax credits, which they say amount to another government entitlement.

But Ryan, flanked by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Energy and Commerce Chairman Rep. Greg Walden (R-Ore.), pushed back at his conservative critics.

The Speaker argued that House and Senate Republicans have no choice but to fulfill their campaign promise to repeal and replace President Obama’s health law.

“I’m prepared to lead our conference to do what we said we would do in the election,” Ryan said. “We ran on a repeal and replace plan. That’s what this is: the repeal and replace plan."

Both the Energy and Commerce and Ways and Means committees are planning to begin marking up their respective pieces of the bill on Wednesday, and Ryan aims to bring a final version to the floor by the end of March.

When told that some estimates say 10 million people could lose health insurance under the GOP plan, Ryan talked up the benefits of the bill.

“Look, what matters is that we are lowering the cost of healthcare and giving people access to affordable healthcare plans,” Ryan replied.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/322848-ryan-guarantees-health-bill-will-pass-the-house

Ender
03-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Oh, I have been listening to Rand and to be honest with you, I think he is wrong on this. The stuff he calls a "mandate" is the provision in the bill that allows insurance companies to charge a 30% increase in premium if there is a gap in coverage. This is not the same as a govt mandate. If you ask me, the insurance companies should not be limited by the govt as to how much they can charge for gaps in coverage. The free market should set that limit not the govt.

Yea, it is a govt program and sadly that is what insurance is always going to be until most of the voters (conservatives and liberals) accept the fact that not every body is going to be insurable. Some people are so far gone in their disease that picking them up as a client guarantees that you would lose money with said client. People including Rand is still talking about this imaginary pool that would gladly welcome chronic sick people into their group.

From everything I heard including Rand and Amash not understanding what a mandate is, this is a step in the right direction

SORRY, BUT IF GOV WAS TOTALLY OUT OF THE PICTURE THEN insurance could charge what they wish. Gov is in bed with insurance plus Big Pharma, and is the factor that raises the costs beyond endurance.

Insurance is a crap shoot and should always be a choice.

CPUd
03-07-2017, 06:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6WsaEHWAAEJbVU.jpg

juleswin
03-07-2017, 07:09 PM
SORRY, BUT IF GOV WAS TOTALLY OUT OF THE PICTURE THEN insurance could charge what they wish. Gov is in bed with insurance plus Big Pharma, and is the factor that raises the costs beyond endurance.

Insurance is a crap shoot and should always be a choice.

And it would be a choice once again with the new GOP bill. Regardless of what Rand tells, you the mandate is gone from the bill, what remains is a sensible tool to keep people from not dropping their insurance and only buying them when they are sick.

I was thinking about the bill and the way it is structured now, it would fail. They still left the provision that says that insurance companies cannot discriminate against ppl with pre existing condition (PEC). So a person like me who is fairly healthy and young would just pocket the tax credit and when I get sick, just pay the 30% penalty.

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 07:18 PM
If they have a vote, and it fails, do we have a leadership crisis and the possibility of a new speaker?

http://www.evilenglish.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/20090916_fingers_crossed_2743.jpg

Ender
03-07-2017, 07:22 PM
And it would be a choice once again with the new GOP bill. Regardless of what Rand tells, you the mandate is gone from the bill, what remains is a sensible tool to keep people from not dropping their insurance and only buying them when they are sick.

I was thinking about the bill and the way it is structured now, it would fail. They still left the provision that says that insurance companies cannot discriminate against ppl with pre existing condition (PEC). So a person like me who is fairly healthy and young would just pocket the tax credit and when I get sick, just pay the 30% penalty.

Not according to Massie:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rep.-thomas-massie-gop-obamacare-repeal-stinking-pile-of-garbage-written-by-the-insurance-lobby-and-it-will-fail/article/2616708

The Republican base started complaining about the repeal almost as soon as House Speaker Ryan unveiled the plan. It preserves many of Obamacare's provisions, such as the regulations, penalties and Medicaid expansion, while creating a system of refundable tax credits for the purchase of health insurance.

Massie balks at that last provision, describing it as a sort of new corporate entitlement. "I've been wondering what the payment mechanism is," he asked. "But I found out today that the check goes straight to the insurance company. They're the ones that get a monthly check to subsidize health insurance for almost everybody."

juleswin
03-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Not according to Massie:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rep.-thomas-massie-gop-obamacare-repeal-stinking-pile-of-garbage-written-by-the-insurance-lobby-and-it-will-fail/article/2616708

Smart move, they probably had people like me in mind when crafting the bill. Still not a reason to shit on the whole bill. Also, charter schools work the same way but everyone supports it around here. The funds for charter school goes straight to the school admitting the student but somehow that is awesome when it is done with school but not ok when it is done with healthcare.

I really hate Trump and the repub establishment but this is not Obamacare light and people saying it don't know what they are saying. From what I have heard, this is a step in the right direction

CaptUSA
03-07-2017, 07:35 PM

Just stop this weak-kneed BS. The real liberty side of this argument need our support now. Dammit - what are you thinking???! You are actually defending how some politicians are planning the market because they're convincing you it's better. The real argument is "WHY ARE THEY PLANNING IT AT ALL?!!" Just remove things and let the market work. Rand's plan isn't perfect, but it's about removing stupid government mandates. This plan just adds different ones.

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Perino on O'Reilly talking about bringing in Dems to pass this garbage in the face of conservative opposition.

Brian4Liberty
03-07-2017, 07:40 PM

I heard that explanation from Ryan. It was weak. It boiled down to "we don't have the numbers to beat the Democrats, so we have to do this in pieces, we can't do everything we want, but we'll try some other nice things later."

Same old GOP establishment that continually loses to the Democrats, even when the Dems are the minority. They can pass a full repeal right now, then we will see what can be negotiated after that.

juleswin
03-07-2017, 07:55 PM
I heard that explanation from Ryan. It was weak. It boiled down to "we don't have the numbers to beat the Democrats, so we have to do this in pieces, we can't do everything we want, but we'll try some other nice things later."

Same old GOP establishment that continually loses to the Democrats, even when the Dems are the minority. They can pass a full repeal right now, then we will see what can be negotiated after that.

Rand can make that argument and call them out on it but sticking with the lie that the mandate is still there is not going to get him anywhere. I don't quite understand the argument Paul Ryan was making because I have no idea how the house rules works but Rand and the other freedom house members can try and explain this to us all. Maybe they can explain to us all how those very free market provisions like buying insurance across state lines and associations of people being able to qualify for tax credits on insurance can be passed now with the rest of the bill without democrats

CaptUSA
03-07-2017, 07:57 PM
Perino on O'Reilly talking about bringing in Dems to pass this garbage in the face of conservative opposition.

My guess is that's Paul Ryan's real plan. It's all political for these schmucks. Who cares if you destroy the country - get buy-in from both sides so neither one of you are completely on the hook.

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 08:00 PM
My guess is that's Paul Ryan's real plan. It's all political for these schmucks. Who cares if you destroy the country - get buy-in from both sides so neither one of you are completely on the hook.

He did guarantee passage, didn't he...

juleswin
03-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Just stop this weak-kneed BS. The real liberty side of this argument need our support now. Dammit - what are you thinking???! You are actually defending how some politicians are planning the market because they're convincing you it's better. The real argument is "WHY ARE THEY PLANNING IT AT ALL?!!" Just remove things and let the market work. Rand's plan isn't perfect, but it's about removing stupid government mandates. This plan just adds different ones.

I am being reasonable here. Nobody expected a perfect bill from these guys but if they are able to add in the provisions that allow groups of people to qualify for the insurance tax credit employers get and allow insurance buying across state line, then this bill would be OK in my book.

Don't anyone forget, this is most likely not the final bill. People like Rand and Amash would have 2 weeks to tweak it. Btw, even Rand's bill still left some govt planning in it.

CaptUSA
03-07-2017, 08:08 PM
I am being reasonable here. Nobody expected a perfect bill from these guys but if they are able to add in the provisions that allow groups of people to qualify for the insurance tax credit employers get and allow insurance buying across state line, then this bill would be OK in my book.

Don't anyone forget, this is most likely not the final bill. People like Rand and Amash would have 2 weeks to tweak it. Btw, even Rand's bill still left some govt planning in it.

Ok, listen... This bill creates new mandates and new entitlements. Once again, it is NOT a move in the right direction. This will lead to single-payer. (which, let's face it... is exactly what a career politician wants. It's the gift that keeps on giving.)

You don't "tweak" something like that - you burn it and start over. If this was the start of "negotiations" then why is it so government-centric?! They're the GOP, for crying out loud! Shouldn't they start their negotiations on the other side?! If Obama put this plan forward, the Tea Partiers would still be going crazy!

I guess the democrats were right all along. Obamacare really did take all of the republican ideas.

Zippyjuan
03-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Romneycare?

Zippyjuan
03-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Who would get how much in tax breaks/ subsidies (less for lower income, more breaks than before for higher incomes):

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/01/01-aca-tax-credits.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.png

seapilot
03-07-2017, 08:28 PM
This is actual policy, not a nominee or endorsement. It isn't even close to acceptable with a Republican House, Senate and President. It does nothing to address costs and it creates a new entitlement.

It will require Democrats crossing over for it to pass.

Maybe that is their plan.

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Maybe that is their plan.

They'll call it "bipartisanship" and pat themselves on the back.

Ender
03-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Smart move, they probably had people like me in mind when crafting the bill. Still not a reason to $#@! on the whole bill. Also, charter schools work the same way but everyone supports it around here. The funds for charter school goes straight to the school admitting the student but somehow that is awesome when it is done with school but not ok when it is done with healthcare.

I really hate Trump and the repub establishment but this is not Obamacare light and people saying it don't know what they are saying. From what I have heard, this is a step in the right direction

I also hate charter schools- they are still gov schools that must conform to gov standards, because they take the money, instead of actually helping kids love to learn.

JMHPOV

juleswin
03-07-2017, 08:55 PM
I also hate charter schools- they are still gov schools that must conform to gov standards, because they take the money, instead of actually helping kids love to learn.

JMHPOV

Well, you happen to be in the minority around here. Lots of people including Rand likes charter school. In fact, he praised Trump edu secretary because she supported charter school.

CPUd
03-07-2017, 09:13 PM
https://twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/839306920473292801

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/839297010285043712

CPUd
03-07-2017, 09:15 PM
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/839263647411101696

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 09:23 PM
https://twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/839306920473292801

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/839297010285043712

Response to the second tweet:

I wait for the 2018 elections when Dems retake Senate, good # of seats in House, pass single payer w Trump.

Been thinking along the same lines...

...very possible that Trump goes home to the Democratic Party after he finds conservatives unwilling to go along with his agenda.

And not just for Trumpcare, but other issues down the road (e.g. the giant "stimulus" he's hot for).

seapilot
03-07-2017, 09:24 PM
I think Rand is going to make the Republicans that are not in full support of repeal to out themselves on a public voting record. They are recorded voting to repeal it when Obama was guaranteed to veto it but now that it could actually pass they are turncoats. How are they going to explain why in 2015 things were so different that they voted yes to repeal but now they wont? Their constituents are going to eat them alive.

Conservative Sen. Rand Paul and House Freedom Caucus member Rep. Jim Jordan announced Tuesday they plan to reintroduce legislation repealing Obamacare that overwhelmingly passed Congress along party lines in 2015.

House leadership backed the American Health Care Act, which critics have dubbed “Obamacare lite.” Multiple provisions have been criticized, namely its language on refundable tax credits.

“Our goal is real simple: Bring down the cost of insurance for working families and middle-class families across this country. In an effort to do that we think you have to get rid of Obamacare completely. So tomorrow I will introduce a bill that every single Republican voted on just 15 months ago – the bill that actually repeals Obamacare,” Jordan said at a press conference. “Our plan has always been repeal in one piece of legislation and replace in the other. And that replacement we talked about a few weeks ago is the bill sponsored by Dr. Paul in the Senate and Mark Sanford in the House.”

According to Jordan, there was a strong consensus in the party around the 2015 reconciliation bill, as it eliminated all of the Obamacare taxes and the mandates.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/07/rand-paul-jim-jordan-to-introduce-separate-obamacare-repeal-bill/#ixzz4ahW3YCYn

seapilot
03-07-2017, 09:30 PM
In 2015 all House Republicans voted to Repeal Obamacare except 3. All Democrats voted no. Same bill as Rand is going to try to put forward for a vote.

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2015/02/03/house-votes-239-186-to-repeal-obamacare-all-democrats-vote-no/

seapilot
03-07-2017, 09:34 PM
The Senate had 52 Republicans vote yes to repeal and only 1 no in 2015.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/12/04/find-out-how-your-senator-voted-on-bill-repealing-key-obamacare-provisions/

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 09:35 PM
I think Rand is going to make the Republicans that are not in full support of repeal to out themselves on a public voting record. They are recorded voting to repeal it when Obama was guaranteed to veto it but now that it could actually pass they are turncoats. How are they going to explain why in 2015 things were so different that they voted yes to repeal but now they wont? Their constituents are going to eat them alive.

http://www.vomzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/best-dis-gon-b-gud-gif.gif

Ender
03-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Well, you happen to be in the minority around here. Lots of people including Rand likes charter school. In fact, he praised Trump edu secretary because she supported charter school.

Charter schools are still run by .gov and still have to comply. I support private schools, that receive no gov funding, or homeschool.

CPUd
03-07-2017, 10:21 PM

They will blame the town hall protests for changing their position.

CPUd
03-07-2017, 10:45 PM
https://twitter.com/SenMikeLee/status/839164182654242816

angelatc
03-07-2017, 11:17 PM
They still left the provision that says that insurance companies cannot discriminate against ppl with pre existing condition (PEC). So a person like me who is fairly healthy and young would just pocket the tax credit and when I get sick, just pay the 30% penalty.

That provision sucks. Just let them deny coverage FFS.

jllundqu
03-08-2017, 12:44 PM
I am happy that the Freedom Caucus, Rand, Lee, Massie, Amash, and others are going to put up a fight. I listen to lots of talk radio and I haven't heard a single person approve of the GOP plan and most endorse Rand's plan and the Freedom Caucus.

Zippyjuan
03-08-2017, 01:09 PM
The Senate had 52 Republicans vote yes to repeal and only 1 no in 2015.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/12/04/find-out-how-your-senator-voted-on-bill-repealing-key-obamacare-provisions/

It was a safe vote since they knew it would be vetoed and they didn't have to provide any alternative. They voted something like over 50 times to repeal it while Obama was president. Now that they will be responsible for whatever happens some are thinking twice about what they want to actually do. They don't want to be seen as kicking millions off having health insurance.

CaptUSA
03-08-2017, 01:40 PM
It was a safe vote since they knew it would be vetoed and they didn't have to provide any alternative. They voted something like over 50 times to repeal it while Obama was president. Now that they will be responsible for whatever happens some are thinking twice about what they want to actually do. They don't want to be seen as kicking millions off having health insurance.

See? That's the problem, right there. They're accepting the progressives' talking points.

The question should be: do they want to be seen as allowing people to decide if they want health insurance or not?

Or even better... (which will never happen, of course) Do they want to be seen as the ones who didn't want to mortgage their grandchildren's future in order to provide for their own selfish health care interests today?

CPUd
03-08-2017, 10:33 PM
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/839646573650935814

Zippyjuan
03-08-2017, 10:56 PM
Response to the second tweet:

I wait for the 2018 elections when Dems retake Senate, good # of seats in House, pass single payer w Trump.

Been thinking along the same lines...

...very possible that Trump goes home to the Democratic Party after he finds conservatives unwilling to go along with his agenda.

And not just for Trumpcare, but other issues down the road (e.g. the giant "stimulus" he's hot for).

The 2018 race has 33 senate seats up for election- 25 of them are currently Democratic and only eight are Republican. Democrats have 46 seats now with two independents who tend to vote with them. They would need three more seats to take control of the Senate (assume the independents stay with them) meaning they would have to win 28 out of 33 of the seats up for election. Republicans only need to win six elections to keep control. It will be difficult for the Democrats to do.

Red states voting are Texas, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Nebraska, Mississippi, and Tennessee. Dems would needs five of those without losing any of their own.

angelatc
03-08-2017, 11:08 PM

Yeah, that's why the country is bankrupt. No conservative wants to be seen as kicking people off any welfare.

kpitcher
03-08-2017, 11:33 PM
https://img.fark.net/images/cache/850/R/RS/fark_RSUluqYQmBfZdbZpdu6tTXQK3rU.jpg?t=0ijnJ6DOTKj nBBYKLOHH8A&f=1489381200

TheCount
03-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Well, you happen to be in the minority around here. Lots of people including Rand likes charter school. In fact, he praised Trump edu secretary because she supported charter school.Call it whatever you want, it still redistributes wealth to pay for other people's kids' education. The fact that they get to choose where to spend other people's money doesn't really improve my opinion on it.

MallsRGood
03-09-2017, 12:53 AM
The 2018 race has 33 senate seats up for election- 25 of them are currently Democratic and only eight are Republican. Democrats have 46 seats now with two independents who tend to vote with them. They would need three more seats to take control of the Senate (assume the independents stay with them) meaning they would have to win 28 out of 33 of the seats up for election. Republicans only need to win six elections to keep control. It will be difficult for the Democrats to do.

Red states voting are Texas, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Nebraska, Mississippi, and Tennessee. Dems would needs five of those without losing any of their own.

Yes, it's quite unlikely that the Dems retake the Senate.

My point was more about Trump allying with Dems to get majorities without conservative support.

Zippyjuan
03-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Yes, it's quite unlikely that the Dems retake the Senate.

My point was more about Trump allying with existing Dem members of Congress after he finds conservatives uncooperative.

It would make for an interesting pairing! Obama had to sometimes rely on Republican supporting legislation to get it passed when Democrats were resistant. Republicans are certainly not united behind Trump yet. It was easier to agree when they were united in disliking Obama. Now they have to come up with something besides "not Obama" and get some real ideas on what to do and agree on them.

Opposition is easy. Actual governing is hard.

juleswin
03-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Call it whatever you want, it still redistributes wealth to pay for other people's kids' education. The fact that they get to choose where to spend other people's money doesn't really improve my opinion on it.

I agree, it is not perfect but neither is it Obamacare 2.0 and yes they removed the mandate

TheCount
03-09-2017, 02:45 PM
I agree, it is not perfect but neither is it Obamacare 2.0 and yes they removed the mandateFrom an ideological point of view the two are the same.

CPUd
03-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Fuck trying to change it, just run ads against your own party for opposing it:

http://i.imgur.com/WKyhobk.png