PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul on The Alex Jones Show 3/7/17 (tube added)

radiofriendly
03-07-2017, 01:11 PM
On live now: https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

It must be after the election lol...
:toady:
(Everyone must think this is Pepe these days.)

--

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxlCe3mUtJY

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 01:19 PM
I'd rather he not give Jones and his pro-Trump Disinfo War the time of day, but I guess he thinks he can influence the audience...

donnay
03-07-2017, 01:39 PM
It was a great interview. I agree we need to repeal Obamacare and look to a free market system so these big Insurance companies lose.

jct74
03-07-2017, 06:04 PM
interview starts at 2:08:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-_OKKRAiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr-_OKKRAiI

jct74
03-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Rand says at 2:12:20 he talked to Trump yesterday, they are on good terms and Trump is the person that called.

dannno
03-07-2017, 06:17 PM
I'd rather he not give Jones and his pro-Trump Disinfo War the time of day, but I guess he thinks he can influence the audience...

Rand says at 2:12:20 he talked to Trump yesterday, they are on good terms and Trump is the person that called

I'm just extremely happy that MallsRGood has absolutely no influence on anything.

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 06:18 PM
I'm just extremely happy that MallsRGood has absolutely no influence on anything.

I'm glad that voters are as gullible as you, otherwise it would be more difficult to influence them. ;)

AuH20
03-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Trump just fired a salvo at the swamp.

dannno
03-07-2017, 06:22 PM
I'm glad that voters are as gullible as you, otherwise it would be more difficult to influence them. ;)

Ya because if Hillary was President, she would totally be calling Rand and caring what he had to say..

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Ya because if Hillary was President, she would totally be calling Rand and caring what he had to say..

Yes, of course, because that's totally what's happening.

Matt Collins
03-07-2017, 07:26 PM
Can someone post just the interview?

donnay
03-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Can someone post just the interview?

You can go right to it:

interview starts at 2:08:50

eleganz
03-07-2017, 07:37 PM
Trump just fired a salvo at the swamp.

What an odd timeline we all live in.

Funny how just hours ago Trump was saying the GOPe plan will get revised to open state lines to insurance and now Trump is calling for Rand to push harder for his plan.

Regardless, go Rand.

jct74
03-07-2017, 08:48 PM
tube of interview only

dannno
03-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Yes, of course, because that's totally what's happening.

So you think Rand Paul is gullible?

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 09:14 PM

No, I think you're gullible, for thinking Rand actually thinks Trump is on his team.

AuH20
03-07-2017, 09:17 PM

Bannon and Rand see eye to eye on Obamacare. As long as Bannon is in the picture, he and the POTUS will get along marvelously. But it's obvious that Pence and Priebus want Bannon gone so they can run roughshod over DJT.

CPUd
03-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Bannon and Rand see eye to eye on Obamacare. As long as Bannon is in the picture, he and the POTUS will get along marvelously. But it's obvious that Pence and Priebus want Bannon gone so they can run roughshod over DJT.

Is Bannon tweeting from Trump's twitter account :confused:

dannno
03-07-2017, 09:28 PM
No, I think you're gullible, for thinking Rand actually thinks Trump is on his team.

So you think Rand is lying?

(Hint: It would be helpful for our discussion if you watched the first 8 minutes of the video in the OP, so that we aren't talking past each other.)

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 09:32 PM
So you think Rand is lying?

I think Rand is (and has been since last summer) maintaining the appearance that he's trying to work with Trump (as if this were possible given Rand's libertarianism and Trump statism), because Trump is still very popular, the base doesn't yet see Trump for what he is, and there's nothing to be gained by overtly attacking him (yet).

dannno
03-07-2017, 09:41 PM
I think Rand is (and has been since last summer) maintaining the appearance that he's trying to work with Trump (as if this were possible given Rand's libertarianism and Trump statism), because Trump is still very popular, the base doesn't yet see Trump for what he is, and there's nothing to be gained by overtly attacking him (yet).

Well then you might want to watch the next two minutes after that where Rand explains how much him and Trump actually have in common with their political views.

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Well then you might want to watch the next two minutes after that where Rand explains how much him and Trump actually have in common with their political views.

You're right, things are always exactly as they appear to be..

CPUd
03-07-2017, 10:15 PM

He's used this tactic consistently since the election was over.

- Trump runs on Position A
- Trump gets elected
- Trump team promotes Position ~A
- Press asks Rand for a react on Trump team
- Rand says, "I agree with A, and Trump ran on A, so I'm sure he won't take ~A"
- Trump watches Rand on TV and sometimes makes tweets

MallsRGood
03-07-2017, 10:26 PM
He's used this tactic consistently since the election was over.

- Trump runs on Position A
- Trump gets elected
- Trump team promotes Position ~A
- Press asks Rand for a react on Trump team
- Rand says, "I agree with A, and Trump ran on A, so I'm sure he won't take ~A"
- Trump watches Rand on TV and sometimes makes tweets

Yep, exactly.

merkelstan
03-07-2017, 10:44 PM
ty for the info. Rand's criticism seems valid.

eleganz
03-08-2017, 03:54 AM
Who knows what Trump and Rand talked about in their now second (from what we know) conversation which Donald called Rand out of the blue regarding ACA replacement.

The most important thing to keep in mind is that Rand is not likely to back down from stopping this bill in it's current form. Conservatives can stop the bill in the house and Rand can work with Lee and Cruz in the Senate.

I'd be surprised if Bannon would green light the plan in its current form but Bannon/Trump are not stupid, they know Rand and Co. has the power to block the bill, maybe White House is just playing nice for optics.

PaulConventionWV
03-08-2017, 04:48 AM

That goes both ways, dummy.

William Tell
03-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Alex Jones talks with Senator Rand Paul about Donald Trump's plan to remove Obamacare and how Rand himself is advising Donald Trump on what needs to be done once it is repealed. ROFL nice spin Alex.

silverhandorder
03-11-2017, 01:43 PM

No he is not a loser and does not get hung up in loser land.

jmdrake
03-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Good interview. Is this the first time Rand's been back on Alex Jones since the Romney endorsement?

Galileo Galilei
03-12-2017, 10:52 AM
It is about time Rand got on the Alex Jones show. Ever since Rand stopped with Alex his poll numbers went down and Trump's went up. Rand could have been the president right now, but bowed to the PC crowd.