PDA

View Full Version : Echoes of Nazi Germany as Americans Prepare to Hide Undocumented Immigrants in Their Homes

timosman
03-05-2017, 11:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXui8jfBaRg

enhanced_deficit
03-06-2017, 12:14 AM
To give credit where due, CNN has some of the most interesting headlines.

Granted there are probably differences in policy but what is CNN's take on Trump's smile?

CNN Enamored by ‘Remarkable’ Video of Obama Kite-Surfing; What ‘A Heck of a Smile’ He Has!
By Curtis Houck | February 7, 2017
newsbusters.org

http://hola-arkansas.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/36/2015/07/1041_2.jpg
http://thefeministwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Credit-Indymedia.jpg

oyarde
03-06-2017, 12:22 AM
I do not really recall millions of people sneaking into Germany in the 1930's .

Anti Federalist
03-06-2017, 12:43 AM

I was thinking the same thing myself.

TheTexan
03-06-2017, 12:59 AM
By undocumented they mean illegal FYI

fr33
03-06-2017, 01:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXui8jfBaRgNazi Germany was not even tyrannical enough to lock up millions of it's own citizens during a "war on drugs". More people have been killed by the US government than Nazi Germany ever dreamed of killing. Ask CNN why they never cared about freedom except for citizens of Mexico who fled their homeland illegally.

TheTexan
03-06-2017, 01:00 AM
Because it's illegal to live here without papers

AuH20
03-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Yes, if I remember correctly the Nazis generously clothed and fed their 'prisoners' as well. Even providing access to their retirement program as well as free education to their children. LOL

Superfluous Man
03-06-2017, 09:03 AM
By undocumented they mean illegal FYI

Because it's illegal to live here without papers

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again."

No better reply to posts 3 and 4 could be made.

oyarde
03-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Everybody knows texans do not need papers .

tod evans
03-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Anne Frank-ez

RonPaulMall
03-06-2017, 09:32 AM

Actually, a lot of Jews illegally migrated to Germany from Eastern Europe in the interwar period. It isn't discussed in the West because it isn't a part of the official Holohoax Narrative, but a certain percentage of the Jews Hitler wanted expelled were indeed foreign invaders not just from an ethnic perspective but from a purely legal one as well.

oyarde
03-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Actually, a lot of Jews illegally migrated to Germany from Eastern Europe in the interwar period. It isn't discussed in the West because it isn't a part of the official Holohoax Narrative, but a certain percentage of the Jews Hitler wanted expelled were indeed foreign invaders not just from an ethnic perspective but from a purely legal one as well.

If you mean the Gypsies like Danke , I do not think they were Judiasts but more Pagan .

AngryCanadian
03-06-2017, 09:51 AM
So leftists Americans are Preparing To hide Undocumented Immigrants whom could be even rapists and criminals? unreal.

sparebulb
03-06-2017, 10:08 AM
I hope the hyperbole ratchets up to the point that the illegals actually start to believe that their native countries are actually safer than here.

Don't tell anyone, but I have it from credible sources (Zippy and C-Pud) that Trump has drafted plans to enact a Trail of Tears death march of illegals back down to the Mexican border.

The illegals should leave before they die on the trail.

oyarde
03-06-2017, 07:00 PM
I hope the hyperbole ratchets up to the point that the illegals actually start to believe that their native countries are actually safer than here.

Don't tell anyone, but I have it from credible sources (Zippy and C-Pud) that Trump has drafted plans to enact a Trail of Tears death march of illegals back down to the Mexican border.

The illegals should leave before they die on the trail.
America must have been very proud of the 6000 dead Cherokee , they put Jackson on the 20 and even Van Buren has his own presidential dollar coin .

Swordsmyth
03-06-2017, 07:10 PM
America must have been very proud of the 6000 dead Cherokee , they put Jackson on the 20 and even Van Buren has his own presidential dollar coin .
I never understood why the Trail of Tears was allowed, the Cherokee were peaceful and civilized.
Guess who trump put on the wall in the oval office. Jackson.
That said the illegals need to leave/be deported.

oyarde
03-06-2017, 07:17 PM
I never understood why the Trail of Tears was allowed, the Cherokee were peaceful and civilized.

Gold was discovered in Dahlonega Ga . So they steal the land . That is what govt does .

Swordsmyth
03-06-2017, 07:23 PM
Gold was discovered in Dahlonega Ga . So they steal the land . That is what govt does .

But I meant why did the people allow it?

oyarde
03-06-2017, 07:26 PM
But I meant why did the people allow it?

Ahh , I see . Yes , you are correct . No reason for that .

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Gold was discovered in Dahlonega Ga .

Hmm; I did not know that.

I found an overview of it:

There are many stories of the first discovery of gold in Georgia. The most common credits Hall County (now Lumpkin County) resident Benjamin Parks with the discovery on October_27, 1828. Other "first discoveries" came from Ward's Creek, Bear Creek, and even the Pigeon Roost Mine (all Dahlonega).

Gold Rush of 1829

Whispers of the gold in Georgia spread slowly, but the trickle turned to a flood when the Georgia Journal ran a story on "Gold...two mines in Habersham."

http://www.aboutnorthgeorgia.com/ang/Georgia_Gold_Rush

oyarde
03-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Hmm; I did not know that.

I found an overview of it:

Some of the most valuable early gold coins were struck at the Dahlonega Mint ( Lumpkin County 1838 - 1861) and Charlotte Mint ( 1835 ). The Govt built a mint in Georgia and put in an assay office on 10 acres for striking gold coins only . The Mint in Charlotte also only struck gold coins .

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Some of the most valuable early gold coins were struck at the Dahlonega Mint ( Lumpkin County 1838 - 1861) and Charlotte Mint ( 1835 ). The Govt built a mint in Georgia and put in an assay office on 10 acres for striking gold coins only . The Mint in Charlotte also only struck gold coins .

I see they have a museum down there. Looks pretty good. I will have to go down there one of these summers.

kcchiefs6465
03-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Source? (On Trump putting Jackson on the wall of the Oval Office)

sparebulb
03-07-2017, 12:57 PM

I'm pretty sure that the FEMA coffins are really for the "final solution" to the illegal alien problem.

DON"T TELL ANYONE!

We don't want to alert them before they can be rounded up.

http://wafflesatnoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/fema-coffins.jpg

oyarde
03-07-2017, 01:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that the FEMA coffins are really for the "final solution" to the illegal alien problem.

DON"T TELL ANYONE!

We don't want to alert them before they can be rounded up.

http://wafflesatnoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/fema-coffins.jpg

Those look awfully spacious , kind of unlike govt to have all of that needless luxury. I bet they are planning on putting four in ea one .

timosman
03-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Those look awfully spacious , kind of unlike govt to have all of that needless luxury. I bet they are planning on putting four in ea one .

These are family units.

Swordsmyth
03-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Source? (On Trump putting Jackson on the wall of the Oval Office)

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/316115-trump-hangs-portrait-of-andrew-jackson-in-oval-office

Ender
03-10-2017, 02:18 PM

That said, then Jackson was definitely an illegal who should have been deported.

Swordsmyth
03-10-2017, 02:26 PM
That said, then Jackson was definitely an illegal who should have been deported.

I would not mind if he had been deported. I am not aware that he was an illegal alien though.

Ender
03-10-2017, 02:28 PM
I would not mind if he had been deported. I am not aware that he was an illegal alien though.

According to the POV of what illegals are today, all the European invaders were illegals.

PierzStyx
03-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Yes, if I remember correctly the Nazis generously clothed and fed their 'prisoners' as well. Even providing access to their retirement program as well as free education to their children. LOL

You're correct. A better comparison would be to America, circa 1850.

http://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/4a39468u-Group-of-Contrabands-Library-of-Congress1.jpg

PierzStyx
03-10-2017, 03:05 PM

If by "invader" you mean "people driven from the Russian empire by the violent force of teh state in repeated Jewish pogroms that sought to eliminate Jews in Russia," then sure. You're correct.

-rep for Holocaust denial.