PDA

View Full Version : Gateway Pundit Announces Real News Correspondents’ Dinner

PatriotOne
03-04-2017, 11:24 PM
The Real News Correspondents’ Dinner is the outcome of multiple discussions among major American media outlets about the fallen state of journalism over the years. This comes after the combination of blatant false reporting and bias that has plagued MSM – and the majority of the Correspondent’s Association – since the elections, Jim Hoft will team up with other media entities and personalities to throw what is to be the best event in Washington D.C. on Saturday, April 29th.

We look forward to launching the first Correspondents Dinner for REAL NEWS in Washington, D.C. It will be filled with many true journalists and truth seekers, in addition to great speeches about the future of America journalism. For too long the liberal media has been pushing insane conspiracies and cultural marxism, we’ve had it and the American people have had it. It peaked for me reading day after day about this insane Russian conspiracy they keep trying to push despite PROVIDING NO EVIDENCE. They’ve had their fun at the expense of the American public until recently, we’re going to celebrate that the American people have waken up.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/gateway-pundit-announces-real-news-correspondents-dinner-april-29th-2017/

UWDude
03-04-2017, 11:29 PM
trump should go there instead. That would really flick a towel on the media's love spuds.

angelatc
03-04-2017, 11:35 PM
Might I remind everybody that while it's fun to see the left-leaning media get trampled, Hoft was brutal to Ron Paul. He isn't libertarian by any stretch.

PatriotOne
03-04-2017, 11:50 PM
Might I remind everybody that while it's fun to see the left-leaning media get trampled, Hoft was brutal to Ron Paul. He isn't libertarian by any stretch.

I know, I know,,,,but come on...ya gotta admit this is genius,,,lol.

angelatc
03-04-2017, 11:55 PM
I know, I know,,,,but come on...ya gotta admit this is genius,,,lol.

I know. He was pretty gung ho about Rand, I think. But Ron Paul is my homey,ya dig?