PDA

View Full Version : CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

donnay
03-02-2017, 09:28 AM
CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

CHUCK ROSS

11:13 PM 03/01/2017

President Trump’s claims that the Obama administration sought to undermine his presidency received some support on Wednesday from a New York Times report on the Obama White House’s activities in the weeks before the inauguration.

According to The Times, Obama White House officials waged a campaign to procure, save and disperse classified intelligence regarding Trump associates’ contacts with Russians.

The campaign also involved curtailing the Trump team’s access to highly classified information and of lowering classification ratings on other information about the ongoing Russia investigation so that it could be more widely shared across the government.

According to The Times’ sources, the Obama officials waged the campaign out of fear that the Trump administration would cover up or destroy some of the information.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/confirmed-obama-sabotaged-trumps-transition-to-the-white-house/#ixzz4aBNllroK

AngryCanadian
03-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Cant say i am not surprised.

Ender
03-02-2017, 09:54 AM
CONFIRMED: Obama Admin Sabotaged Trump’s Transition To The White House

CHUCK ROSS

11:13 PM 03/01/2017

President Trump’s claims that the Obama administration sought to undermine his presidency received some support on Wednesday from a New York Times report on the Obama White House’s activities in the weeks before the inauguration.

According to The Times, Obama White House officials waged a campaign to procure, save and disperse classified intelligence regarding Trump associates’ contacts with Russians.

The campaign also involved curtailing the Trump team’s access to highly classified information and of lowering classification ratings on other information about the ongoing Russia investigation so that it could be more widely shared across the government.

According to The Times’ sources, the Obama officials waged the campaign out of fear that the Trump administration would cover up or destroy some of the information.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/confirmed-obama-sabotaged-trumps-transition-to-the-white-house/#ixzz4aBNllroK

So, when is the NYT "fake news" again?

I'm so confused. :confused:

klamath
03-02-2017, 10:56 AM

I'm so confused. :confused: Only fake if it disagrees with you, don't you know.

klamath
03-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Who cares it was a no holds barred campaign and transition. Quit whinning.

donnay
03-02-2017, 10:58 AM

I'm so confused. :confused:

How can you be confused when you have been relying on the fake news long before this came out. ;)

donnay
03-02-2017, 11:02 AM
OBAMA’S GOAL TO “OUST” TRUMP FROM PRESIDENCY VIA IMPEACHMENT OR RESIGNATION
"Mounting insurgency" aimed at toppling new administration

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - MARCH 2, 2017

Former President Barack Obama is leading the charge to “oust” Donald Trump from the presidency by either forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, according to a close family friend.

The Daily Mail reports that Obama is being aided in his crusade by ex-senior advisor Valerie Jarrett, who has moved into Obama’s nerve center just two miles from the White House to help him build momentum behind the “mounting insurgency” against Trump.

On Tuesday, former Attorney General Eric Holder also revealed that Obama was close to returning as a full time political operative.

“It’s coming. He’s coming,” Holder told reporters. “And he’s ready to roll.”

Obama was reportedly weary after eight years in office and had to be convinced to lead the insurgency against Trump but has now, “Come to embrace his role as the leader of the opposition against Trump, whose policies he loathes and whose presidency he considers illegitimate,” according to the report.

The family source told the newspaper that Obama’s ultimate goal was to force Trump to step down, either through resignation or impeachment, and that the former president is “dismayed at the way Trump is tearing down his legacy—ObamaCare, the social safety net and the welcome mat for refugees he put in place.”

As part of the effort, in its final days in office, the Obama administration sought to sabotage Trump’s incoming presidency by spreading, “information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians,” according to a New York Times report.

The Obama-led insurgency is also being fueled by a constant drumbeat of pressure over the administration’s alleged links to Russia, the latest example targeting Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

As Breitbart reports, top Democrats are demanding Sessions’ resignation over his meeting with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak on two separate occasions because Sessions told the Senate that he did not have any “possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow.”

However, as Sessions has clarified, the meetings were in his capacity on the Senate Armed Services Committee and had nothing to do with Trump’s campaign.

As the Department of Justice’s Sarah Isgur Flores points out, Sessions’ answer was truthful because he was asked about “the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-goal-to-oust-trump-from-presidency-via-impeachment-or-resignation/

Superfluous Man
03-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Obama doesn't have too many good points.

But we should all be thankful to him for this.

After all, undermining Trump's presidency is pretty much the #1 mission of this website for the time being. Is it not?

enhanced_deficit
03-02-2017, 11:19 AM
If this is confirmed, there should be congressional investigation of Yemen raid that was planned by Obama team and approved by Trump just days after transition of power.

klamath
03-02-2017, 11:21 AM

After all, undermining Trump's presidency is pretty much the #1 mission of this website for the time being. Is it not? RP gave Bush and F Obama an F and now Trump an F. Don't you think the forums that bares his name might just agree with his assessment of Trump? Do you really think Trump should get special treatment on these forums even when trump tried to destroy RP's chances and Rand's career?

TheCount
03-02-2017, 11:22 AM

I'm so confused. :confused:If you say CONFIRMED in all caps before the title it makes it not fake. It's like an incantation.

TheCount
03-02-2017, 11:37 AM
"They preserved the information about the things we lied about! That's unfair!"

angelatc
03-02-2017, 11:49 AM

After all, undermining Trump's presidency is pretty much the #1 mission of this website for the time being. Is it not?

Not according to the Mission Statement. Is that why you're here?

angelatc
03-02-2017, 11:57 AM
RP gave Bush and F Obama an F and now Trump an F. Don't you think the forums that bares his name might just agree with his assessment of Trump? Do you really think Trump should get special treatment on these forums even when trump tried to destroy RP's chances and Rand's career?

We don't have enough klout to undermine anybody except other llbertarans. But one thing Paul was always good about was separating policy from personality.

When Trump rolls back regulations, people like Zippy immediately post self-serving diatribes about the people who will de as a result. Those people can't even explain why they're here. They are definitely here to undermine the libertarian message, not Trump.

But when I see Trump rolling back regulations, I'm happy even f it not enough change to satiate me.

enhanced_deficit
03-02-2017, 12:05 PM
"They preserved the information about the things we lied about! That's unfair!"

To give credit where due, Obama regime one of the most honest and trustworthy in US history and obviously could not let any lies go unpreserved.

Ender
03-02-2017, 12:10 PM
How can you be confused when you have been relying on the fake news long before this came out. ;)

I'm not the Trump supporter, donnay, my love. :p

donnay
03-02-2017, 12:44 PM
I'm not the Trump supporter, donnay, my love. :p

I think you'll be one before it is all said and done. :p

TheCount
03-02-2017, 12:51 PM
I think you'll be one before it is all said and done. :pThat's kind of... ominous.

donnay
03-02-2017, 12:58 PM
That's kind of... ominous.

Calm down clown, I am joking with Ender. :rolleyes:

klamath
03-02-2017, 01:15 PM
We don't have enough klout to undermine anybody except other llbertarans. But one thing Paul was always good about was separating policy from personality.

When Trump rolls back regulations, people like Zippy immediately post self-serving diatribes about the people who will de as a result. Those people can't even explain why they're here. They are definitely here to undermine the libertarian message, not Trump.

But when I see Trump rolling back regulations, I'm happy even f it not enough change to satiate me.When trump cuts regs in one area and adds in others I don't get too excited. I could show All the presidents do this. Yeaw Zippy it a democrat and he hasn't made too much of a secret about that. But people that supported trump areno better. I have seen them support trump statements and directives far worse than old Yellow dog Zippy. There are two kinds of Trump supporters, those that supported Trump when there were better options available and those the fell in the better of two evil camp. Those that supported Trump when better options were available were far more destructive to the Paul liberty movement than Zippy.

angelatc
03-02-2017, 02:09 PM
When trump cuts regs in one area and adds in others I don't get too excited. I could show All the presidents do this. Yeaw Zippy it a democrat and he hasn't made too much of a secret about that. But people that supported trump areno better. I have seen them support trump statements and directives far worse than old Yellow dog Zippy. There are two kinds of Trump supporters, those that supported Trump when there were better options available and those the fell in the better of two evil camp. Those that supported Trump when better options were available were far more destructive to the Paul liberty movement than Zippy.

I just don't understand why he's allowed to post here. He does not support any discernible libertarian principles.

The Ron Paul movement predictably started to fade when RP retired. Rand not being pure enough was the litmus test. And I get it. For some of us, winning elections is secondary to educating people. But 2007 really opened my eyes - people don't want freedom. They want money and they want to put people into power who they think will give them some.

klamath
03-02-2017, 02:16 PM
I just don't understand why he's allowed to post here. He does not support any discernible libertarian principles.

The Ron Paul movement predictably started to fade when RP retired. Rand not being pure enough was the litmus test. And I get it. For some of us, winning elections is secondary to educating people. But 2007 really opened my eyes - people don't want freedom. They want money and they want to put people into power who they think will give them some. I could say the same about the Trump supporters. It is hard to believe they ever supported Ron.

Superfluous Man
03-02-2017, 02:53 PM
Not according to the Mission Statement. Is that why you're here?

You must not have read the mission statement.

Yes, that's why I'm here, and why all of us who actually do support the mission statement are.

Superfluous Man
03-02-2017, 02:55 PM
Yeaw Zippy it a democrat and he hasn't made too much of a secret about that.

Is this true?

Can anyone link to a post of him saying that?

By my observation he's more libertarian than a great number of longtime site members who are now unabashed Trump trannies (we're not allowed to say trolls).

Ender
03-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Calm down clown, I am joking with Ender. :rolleyes:

That's TheCount sarcasm, which I've always enjoyed.

And I was joking back, BTW- and I NEVER touch MSM. ;)

invisible
03-02-2017, 03:21 PM
You must not have read the mission statement.

Yes, that's why I'm here, and why all of us who actually do support the mission statement are.

I had kind of been wondering about that. Where have you been for the last 8 years? Or even for the last 2 years? Aren't you a little late to the party? I suppose it's better then not showing up at all, though...