PDA

View Full Version : Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

Pages : [1] 2

CPUd
03-02-2017, 02:37 AM
Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

One of the meetings was a private conversation between Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in the senator’s office, at the height of what U.S. intelligence officials say was a Russian cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential race.

The previously undisclosed discussions could fuel new congressional calls for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 presidential election. As attorney general, Sessions oversees the Justice Department and the FBI, which have been leading investigations into Russian meddling and any links to Trump’s associates. He has so far resisted calls to recuse himself.

When Sessions spoke with Kislyak in July and September, the senator was a senior member of the influential Armed Services Committee as well as one of Trump’s top foreign policy advisers. Sessions played a prominent role supporting Trump on the stump after formally joining the campaign in February 2016.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html

milgram
03-02-2017, 03:25 AM
So now we have to hear about this for the next week

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-02-2017, 03:28 AM
Liberal media: Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, RUSSIA.

Different day, same garbage. It's just becoming more shrill.

The instant 50k+ upvotes for these articles on Reddit with calls for people to scream at their Congress reps points to obvious organized effort. This is the left-wing tea party coup and their friends in media trying to bust the new administration's kneecaps with this Russia crap before it can do anything meaningful.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 03:58 AM
If it is true, Sessions fucked up big time by lying under oath. All he had to say was it was committee business as usual.

timosman
03-02-2017, 04:48 AM
If it is true, Sessions fucked up big time by lying under oath. All he had to say was it was committee business as usual.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7b/7bc2bd626ba2e8188fa497c1c77d6f0aa7e10779ea63e07131 12083f7d8ba8e0.jpg

spudea
03-02-2017, 05:39 AM
If it is true, Sessions $#@!ed up big time by lying under oath. All he had to say was it was committee business as usual.

He spoke to Russian Ambassadors on behalf of the Senate Armed Services Committee. The hearing questions were in the context of the Trump Campaign. The Russian hysteria continues, pushing us to WWIII, Mccarthy era red scare witch hunt tactics. See I can do it to: This post proves you are a radical democrat operative, a subscriber of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, and a Barack Obama cohort.

https://i.imgur.com/ZXMFVx7.jpg

CPUd
03-02-2017, 05:47 AM
He spoke to Russian Ambassadors on behalf of the Senate Armed Services Committee. The hearing questions were in the context of the Trump Campaign. The Russian hysteria continues, pushing us to WWIII, Mccarthy era red scare witch hunt tactics. See I can do it to: This post proves you are a radical democrat operative, a subscriber of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, and a Barack Obama cohort.

If true, he has nothing to worry about, and you have everything to worry about, comrade

spudea
03-02-2017, 06:01 AM
If true, he has nothing to worry about, and you have everything to worry about, comrade

https://i.imgur.com/qKogEjq.jpg

shakey1
03-02-2017, 07:25 AM
Dems tryin' to throw him under the bus... I don't much like the guy either, just seems to be yet another desperate ploy by team D.

Origanalist
03-02-2017, 07:45 AM
This is all bs, spudea has it right. I'm not a fan but a little honesty is needed here.

Origanalist
03-02-2017, 07:58 AM

shakey1
03-02-2017, 08:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcztvJSvQmY

buck000
03-02-2017, 08:39 AM
NPR was foaming at the mouth this morning.

Elijah Cummings says experts tell him that Kislyak is Russia's #1 spy. (@6:17 at http://www.npr.org/2017/03/02/518110253/rep-elijah-cummings-sessions-should-resign-over-russian-conversations).

Ermagerd.

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 09:46 AM
The swamp just won't drain.

Sarah Isgur Flores.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeXmgT3WIAAQH9W.jpg

http://17663-presscdn-0-49.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Screen-Shot-2016-03-25-at-11.07.50-AM.jpeg

CPUd
03-02-2017, 09:49 AM
This is all bs, spudea has it right. I'm not a fan but a little honesty is needed here.

If he lied under oath, he's fucked. Doesn't matter what it's about.

UWDude
03-02-2017, 09:55 AM
If he lied under oath,

He didn't. Washington Post just chopped up the transcript to make it sound like he did.
More Fake News.

http://i.imgur.com/dfCIjIa.png

Brian4Liberty
03-02-2017, 09:58 AM
No doubt Franken knew that Sessions had interfaced with the Envoy as a Senator. The question itself was a set-up. What questions preceded it? Did Franken work up to that question by focusing very tightly on the Trump Campaign vs. Sessions duty as Senator? An honest follow-up question by Franken would have been, "even in your role as Senator, you never conversed with any officials of the Russian government?"

CPUd
03-02-2017, 09:59 AM
He didn't. Washington Post just chopped up the transcript to make it sound like he did.
More Fake News.

LOL You think it's Washington Post who made the claim?

Origanalist
03-02-2017, 10:00 AM
If he lied under oath, he's fucked. Doesn't matter what it's about.

What did he lie about?

Brian4Liberty
03-02-2017, 10:02 AM
It's not a coincidence that the members of the Trump Admin that are seen as least friendly to the establishment are the first under fire.

I was thinking several days ago that all of the various stories on Sessions were leading up to a big hit on him. It struck me as strange that he would be emphasizing highly controversial and unpopular issues like marijuana enforcement. Did he bring that up on his own over and over, or was he prompted?

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:03 AM
What did he lie about?

It doesn't matter if they have him on tape and someone in DC wants to gain leverage on him.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:05 AM
It's not a coincidence that the members of the Trump Admin that are seen as least friendly to the establishment are the first under fire.

I was thinking several days ago that all of the various stories on Sessions were leading up to a big hit on him. It struck me as strange that he would be emphasizing highly controversial and unpopular issues like marijuana enforcement. Did he bring that up on his own over and over, or was he prompted?

They want him out of the Russia investigations, this is an opportunity to get support for an independent prosecutor.

UWDude
03-02-2017, 10:11 AM
LOL You think it's Washington Post who made the claim?

yes. Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post, and has a $600 Million contract with the CIA.
It is where the story originated.

And

Jeff Sessions meetings with Russia were public record.
This is just more media play trying to corner Trump into being unable to negotiate with Russia.

It struck me as strange that he would be emphasizing highly controversial and unpopular issues like marijuana enforcement. Did he bring that up on his own over and over, or was he prompted?

He wasn't emphasizing it, the media, and Shareblue et al were. Sessions has said a lot of stuff, but his comments on Marijuana are getting hilighted, because they see a point maybe they can cause some division at.

encounters he later did not disclose

He doesn't need to "disclose" meetings that are public record.
More fake news.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omCknQx7Ti0

Origanalist
03-02-2017, 10:14 AM
It doesn't matter if they have him on tape and someone in DC wants to gain leverage on him.

What are you talking about? The discussion is over whether Sessions discussed the campaign with teh Russians.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:16 AM
What are you talking about? The discussion is over whether Sessions discussed the campaign with teh Russians.

No, it's about whether or not he lied about it in his confirmation hearing.

Origanalist
03-02-2017, 10:18 AM
No, it's about whether or not he lied about it in his confirmation hearing.

Oh brother, nvrmnd.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:23 AM
https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/837329768353837056

klamath
03-02-2017, 10:27 AM
The problem beings that the republicans attached themselves to a draft dodging rich brat that has been able to get away with anything his whole life. This ability to get away with anything and the belief that he could get away with anything was reinforced though out the campaign. So what is a little contact and coordination with the ruskies.
The worst problem is, if Trump falls he is taking down the chances of ever getting real change elected. Clinton wasn't impeached because he was running 60% approval in the polls. Trump however didn't even win a popular majority, and is running upside down in his approval rating. It isn't going to be that easy to beat off an impeachment.

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 10:30 AM
Isn't impeachment talk a bit premature?

UWDude
03-02-2017, 10:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omCknQx7Ti0

Look at yourself!

You are now posting Lindsey Graham.

Get a hold of yourself, woman.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:34 AM
https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/837314635195875330

Champ
03-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Attempting to engage in a discussion under inaccurate pretenses will result in a great deal of time being lost with no gains to show for it.

A post by the same person, using the same msm resources as proof, something most at RPF have long abhorred due to the foul treatment of Ron Paul for two presidential runs and ignorance of all other matters related to truth. Just another day at RPF.

It's not difficult to be critical of Sessions, Trump, Pompeo, or anyone else in the cabinet, they have their issues, but screaming Russia and using the same old tired msm links will not help you win your argument here. We know this, you know this, we know you know this, and you know we know you know this.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Attempting to engage in a discussion under inaccurate pretenses will result in a great deal of time being lost with no gains to show for it.

A post by the same person, using the same msm resources as proof, something most at RPF have long abhorred due to the foul treatment of Ron Paul for two presidential runs and ignorance of all other matters related to truth. Just another day at RPF.

It's not difficult to be critical of Sessions, Trump, Pompeo, or anyone else in the cabinet, they have their issues, but screaming Russia and using the same old tired msm links will not help you win your argument here. We know this, you know this, we know you know this, and you know we know you know this.

Who's trying to win an argument?

klamath
03-02-2017, 10:50 AM

It's not difficult to be critical of Sessions, Trump, Pompeo, or anyone else in the cabinet, they have their issues, but screaming Russia and using the same old tired msm links will not help you win your argument here. We know this, you know this, we know you know this, and you know we know you know this. A lot of us also know if the MSM wants to destroy a candidate they black them out, they do NOT give them ALL the news coverage in the primaries. The MSM made trump. They don't like him now but they made him thinking he would be the easiest R to beat. If you took the bait of supporting a MSM created candidate, then face the music of a MSM attacking their creation and quit whining.

PatriotOne
03-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Breaking News! Jeff Sessions ordered Russian Dressing on his salad during the campaign.

Champ
03-02-2017, 10:59 AM
A lot of us also know if the MSM wants to destroy a candidate they black them out, they do NOT give them ALL the news coverage in the primaries. The MSM made trump. They don't like him now but they made him thinking he would be the easiest R to beat. If you took the bait of supporting a MSM created candidate, then face the music of a MSM attacking their creation and quit whining.

Good point. We should not trust the msm, they are playing games with the American people and attempt to pick winners and losers. I hope this would lead to the conclusion we should seek news resources and information from other locations. We certainly should not use links from them here on a pro-Liberty website

I did not support Trump at any point during the election. Truth and Liberty are more appealing things to support imho.

klamath
03-02-2017, 11:04 AM
Good point. We should not trust the msm, they are playing games with the American people and attempt to pick winners and losers. I hope this would lead to the conclusion we should seek news resources and information from other locations. We certainly should not use links from them here on a pro-Liberty website

I did not support Trump at any point during the election. Truth and Liberty are more appealing things to support imho. However when discussing current events, what do you use? Breitbart or infowars sure don't cut it.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 11:06 AM

I did not support Trump at any point during the election. Truth and Liberty are more appealing things to support imho.

This subforum is about news and current events in US politics. There is going to be "MSM" reporting, it's unavoidable. But i agree alt media should be also included.

JK/SEA
03-02-2017, 11:09 AM
i'm starting to think this has something to do with politics....just me.

donnay
03-02-2017, 11:10 AM
OBAMA’S GOAL TO “OUST” TRUMP FROM PRESIDENCY VIA IMPEACHMENT OR RESIGNATION
"Mounting insurgency" aimed at toppling new administration

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - MARCH 2, 2017

Former President Barack Obama is leading the charge to “oust” Donald Trump from the presidency by either forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, according to a close family friend.

The Daily Mail reports that Obama is being aided in his crusade by ex-senior advisor Valerie Jarrett, who has moved into Obama’s nerve center just two miles from the White House to help him build momentum behind the “mounting insurgency” against Trump.

On Tuesday, former Attorney General Eric Holder also revealed that Obama was close to returning as a full time political operative.

“It’s coming. He’s coming,” Holder told reporters. “And he’s ready to roll.”

Obama was reportedly weary after eight years in office and had to be convinced to lead the insurgency against Trump but has now, “Come to embrace his role as the leader of the opposition against Trump, whose policies he loathes and whose presidency he considers illegitimate,” according to the report.

The family source told the newspaper that Obama’s ultimate goal was to force Trump to step down, either through resignation or impeachment, and that the former president is “dismayed at the way Trump is tearing down his legacy—ObamaCare, the social safety net and the welcome mat for refugees he put in place.”

As part of the effort, in its final days in office, the Obama administration sought to sabotage Trump’s incoming presidency by spreading, “information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians,” according to a New York Times report.

The Obama-led insurgency is also being fueled by a constant drumbeat of pressure over the administration’s alleged links to Russia, the latest example targeting Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

As Breitbart reports, top Democrats are demanding Sessions’ resignation over his meeting with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak on two separate occasions because Sessions told the Senate that he did not have any “possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow.”

However, as Sessions has clarified, the meetings were in his capacity on the Senate Armed Services Committee and had nothing to do with Trump’s campaign.

As the Department of Justice’s Sarah Isgur Flores points out, Sessions’ answer was truthful because he was asked about “the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-goal-...r-resignation/

CPUd
03-02-2017, 11:14 AM
https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/837290054385033218

Champ
03-02-2017, 11:17 AM
However when discussing current events, what do you use? Breitbart or infowars sure don't cut it.

Neither of the two you mentioned. Ron Paul related content and Michael Scheuer's non-intervention.com are a decent place to start.

klamath
03-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Neither of the two you mentioned. Ron Paul related content and Michael Scheuer's non-intervention.com are a decent place to start. Actually I am for posting all and any sources as none are without bias and a person must piece together the truth, like a game of mastermind.

Jan2017
03-02-2017, 11:28 AM
This seems like nothing but that probably won't stop the likes of Rachel Maddow, etc.

One of the "talks" was when Sen. Sessions gave a speech before 50 foreign ambassadors - and a group of ambassadors approached him afterward including the Russian.

P.S. - and the other "encounter" was a phone call, so the OP title is a bit jaded

CPUd
03-02-2017, 11:30 AM
This seems like nothing but that probably won't stop the likes of Rachel Maddow, etc.

One of the "talks" was when Sen. Sessions gave a speech before 50 foreign ambassadors - and a group of ambassadors approached him afterward including the Russian.

Yes, it was a regular part of his position as a committee chair. He had no reason to lie about it.

TheCount
03-02-2017, 11:30 AM
$5 says as AG he'd prosecute someone who did the same thing in front of a judge.

Champ
03-02-2017, 11:49 AM
Actually I am for posting all and any sources as none are without bias and a person must piece together the truth, like a game of mastermind.

This is correct, all news sources have bias, and each person needs to use their head to parse what they are reading. Since this is the case, it is our job to be most critical of the sources that have failed us on a regular basis and are enemies of a free people and reward sources that have integrity and speak truth. I think most people that use this website have a pretty general idea of which sources fit into either category. We had plenty of practice in 2008 and 2012.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 11:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYo1YKe-zPE

dannno
03-02-2017, 12:14 PM
Wow, Lindsey Graham and Pelosi, you're really good at making friends aren't you?

TheCount
03-02-2017, 12:16 PM

It's not difficult to be critical of Sessions, Trump, Pompeo, or anyone else in the cabinet, they have their issues, but screaming Russia and using the same old tired msm links will not help you win your argument here. We know this, you know this, we know you know this, and you know we know you know this.Sessions and the White House both confirmed the report. There is no debate as to the facts of the matter. Its source is unimportant.

FSP-Rebel
03-02-2017, 12:20 PM
Look at yourself!

You are now posting Lindsey Graham.

Get a hold of yourself, woman.

LOL, CP just exposed itself hardcore for the plant that they are. Really..? Up before 4 am to post bullshit like this? Pathetic

CaptUSA
03-02-2017, 12:22 PM
My take? This is nothing. But who cares? If there's enough there for them to take out Sessions from AG, great!

I mean, come on, Trumpers... Remember? I think we almost universally agreed that Sessions was a bad pick for AG. I'm for pretty much anything that can remove him from that post. This is probably the dumbest thing I've heard, but if it does the job...

CPUd
03-02-2017, 12:34 PM
My take? This is nothing. But who cares? If there's enough there for them to take out Sessions from AG, great!

I mean, come on, Trumpers... Remember? I think we almost universally agreed that Sessions was a bad pick for AG. I'm for pretty much anything that can remove him from that post. This is probably the dumbest thing I've heard, but if it does the job...

I doubt he ends up resigning, there are 2 main groups:

political allies: recuse*
political opponents: resign

* if (condition)

If he recuse himself, his allies will be glad he took the heat off himself, and his opponents will be able to say they forced some kind of action. They call for more than they really want (special prosecutor for Flynn, Manafort, Carter Page), so their adversary feels they were able to talk them down a bit.

undergroundrr
03-02-2017, 12:42 PM
LOL, CP just exposed itself hardcore for the plant that they are. Really..? Up before 4 am to post bull$#@! like this? Pathetic

LOL

Don't worry, surely the trumpettes will be along soon enough, to do one or more of the following:
A) Argue about the meaning of words like "cut", "spending", "military", "entitlement", "increase", and "budget"
B) Tell us that their authoritarian idol really didn't mean what he said
C) Tell us that this is a brilliant move in a game of 3-D chess that only trumpettes are capable of understanding
D) Tell us that it's ok because obomba did it first
E) Tell us that it's ok because it would have been horrible if clinton had done the very same thing
F) Tell us that this is what Liberty and Freedom really mean
G) Call CPUd names

Sessions is drug warrior, NSA surveillance scum. Why would anybody on this site care if he gets kicked to the ditch by whatever means?

TheCount
03-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Sessions is drug warrior, NSA surveillance scum. Why would anybody on this site care if he gets kicked to the ditch by whatever means?Because go Team Red! Yay Team!

FSP-Rebel
03-02-2017, 12:57 PM
LOL

Sessions is drug warrior, NSA surveillance scum. Why would anybody on this site care if he gets kicked to the ditch by whatever means?

I've said before that I have major issues w/ Trump especially on spending but if he limits Sessions to prosecuting leftist insurgents, then fine. If libertarians are taking up arms w/ retarded snowflakes and fake news rather than pressure Trump in the right direction on disagreements, I'm stepping off.

agitator
03-02-2017, 01:10 PM
“I have not met with any Russians at any time to discuss any political campaign,” Sessions said Wednesday evening when confronted with the allegations. “And those remarks are unbelievable to me and are false. I don’t have anything else to say about that.”

A Sessions spokesperson elaborated on why Sessions had been truthful.

“He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee,” Sessions spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores explained.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/gop-rushes-eat/

CPUd
03-02-2017, 01:15 PM
https://twitter.com/MarkHalperin/status/837330613518610433

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Why is there a Russian probe at all? The "hacking" BS has been debunked over and over and over again.

I know it's probably the GOP just doing a token one so Democrats can't point the finger at them for "covering up Russian collusion" or whatever in 2018. But it still reeks of weakness.

They're not going to stop, no matter what is or isn't investigated. Trump and the Republican Party need to point blank call the Russian narrative a fake circulated by losers who don't want to accept responsibility for their electoral loss.

Whether anyone loves or hates Trump, it's obvious this "Russian agent" crap is the blueprint for attacking anything they oppose in the future, including future liberty candidates who support a policy of anything less than total war and sanctions with Russia.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Why is there a Russian probe at all? The "hacking" BS has been debunked over and over and over again.

I know it's probably the GOP just doing a token one so Democrats can't point the finger at them for "covering up Russian collusion" or whatever in 2018. But it still reeks of weakness.

They're not going to stop, no matter what is or isn't investigated. Trump and the Republican Party need to point blank call the Russian narrative a fake circulated by losers who don't want to accept responsibility for their electoral loss.

Whether anyone loves or hates Trump, it's obvious this "Russian agent" crap is the blueprint for attacking anything they oppose in the future, including future liberty candidates who support a policy of anything less than total war and sanctions with Russia.

It's pretty clear that several of the Trump people have ties to Russian government/oligarchs, and that there are Russian groups running Trumpaganda on social media. What is unknown is how they are connected, or if they are connected. That's where a lot of the speculation comes from, and why people in both parties want an investigation.

timosman
03-02-2017, 02:09 PM
It's pretty clear that several of the Trump people have ties to Russian government/oligarchs, and that there are Russian groups running Trumpaganda on social media. What is unknown is how they are connected, or if they are connected. That's where a lot of the speculation comes from, and why people in both parties want an investigation.

That's pretty weak. It might be OK for an RPF troll but I have trouble believing anyone else would fall for that.:cool:

CPUd
03-02-2017, 02:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fOxEnec7GQ

Champ
03-02-2017, 02:28 PM
This is all about continuing to ramp up Cold War 2.0 tensions with Russia and ousting a political opponent in the process. First Flynn, now Sessions, nearly identical happenstances. We can attack Trump and his cabinet all day, and we should, with any ruler that has any power over us, but going along with the msm talking points as if they are leading the charge as the tip of the spear is laughable at best, especially for a libertarian forum. We are better than this.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 02:30 PM
This is all about continuing to ramp up Cold War 2.0 tensions with Russia and ousting a political opponent in the process. First Flynn, now Sessions, nearly identical happenstances. We can attack Trump and his cabinet all day, and we should, with any ruler that has any power over us, but going along with the msm talking points as if they are leading the charge as the tip of the spear is laughable at best, especially for a libertarian forum. We are better than this.

what are the "msm talking points"?

dannno
03-02-2017, 02:49 PM
LOL

Because his replacement will be worse?

And ya, let's get rid of Trump so we can move Mike "electrocute the gays to heal them" Pence into the White House :rolleyes:

dannno
03-02-2017, 02:50 PM

Pretty much everything you post.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 02:51 PM

And ya, let's get rid of Trump so we can move Mike "electrocute the gays to heal them" Pence into the White House :rolleyes:

Who is trying to get rid of Trump?

timosman
03-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Who is trying to get rid of Trump?

Your employer. Shouldn't you disclose who it is?:cool:

TheCount
03-02-2017, 02:57 PM

And ya, let's get rid of Trump so we can move Mike "electrocute the gays to heal them" Pence into the White House :rolleyes:I'm not sure that you could find a worse AG. Arpaio, I suppose.

Since Trump's administration started dicking up and getting called out on their stupidity, they seem to have slowed down and are taking more time to consider their policies and nominations. That's better for everyone involved. It could be that a chastised administration might be hamstrung and unable to implement all of its garbage policies, instead focusing on the essentials and well-supported solutions.

We've been lucky for a while with a Republican congress and Democratic president mutually blocking each other, but we've entered a worst-case scenario of single-party governmental control. If the whole party decides to play nice and just go along for the ride, that will result in a flood of terrible legislation. Anything that heads that off is a good thing.

timosman
03-02-2017, 02:58 PM
I'm not sure that you could find a worse AG. Also, since Trump's administration started dicking up and getting called out on their stupidity, they seem to have slowed down and are taking more time to consider their policies and nominations. That's better for everyone involved. It could be that a chastised administration might be hamstrung and unable to implement all of its garbage policies, instead focusing on the essentials and well-supported solutions.

We've been lucky for a while with a Republican congress and Democratic president mutually blocking each other, but we've entered a worst-case scenario of single-party governmental control. If the whole party decided to play nice and just go along for the ride, that will result in a flood of terrible legislation. Anything that heads that off is a good thing.

TheCount is serious out of sudden.:rolleyes:

timosman
03-02-2017, 03:02 PM

The inaction of the mods drove all the sane people away. What you have left is a bunch of shills and a few people who treat this forum as a source of entertainment. I think I fall into the second category. :cool:

CPUd
03-02-2017, 03:10 PM

Do you believe them?

TheCount
03-02-2017, 03:10 PM
TheCount is serious out of sudden.:rolleyes:I make fun of things that aren't worthy of serious discussion and reply seriously to things that are.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 03:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcDPm79iCnQ

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-02-2017, 03:57 PM
It isn't going to be that easy to beat off an impeachment.

You said beat off.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4623774/beavis-and-butthead-laughing-o.gif

If libertarians are taking up arms w/ retarded snowflakes and fake news rather than pressure Trump in the right direction on disagreements, I'm stepping off.

That's exactly what's happening with many on RPF. RPF libertarians sucking up to RPF progressives means the RPF libertarians don't have much substance.

That's pretty weak. It might be OK for an RPF troll but I have trouble believing anyone else would fall for that.:cool:

RPF progressives are plenty naive. Or maybe they just want to win.

...but going along with the msm talking points as if they are leading the charge as the tip of the spear is laughable at best, especially for a libertarian forum. We are better than this.

That is exactly what you are seeing on this forum. Long time RPFers creaming their pants when seeing threads by CPUd, TheCount, and Zip. LOL

twomp
03-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Ron Paul Is Putin's New Best Friend

It used to be that blaming America for crisis abroad was largely the province of liberals. That folk wisdom appears to be changing — just ask Ron Paul. In the days after the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, the former House member has been quick to attack the West and President Obama for pointing any fingers in the direction of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"Just days after the tragic crash of a Malaysian Airlines flight over eastern Ukraine, Western politicians and media joined together to gain the maximum propaganda value from the disaster. It had to be Russia; it had to be Putin, they said," Ron Paul wrote in an editorial Sunday. "President Obama held a press conference to claim — even before an investigation — that it was pro-Russian rebels in the region who were responsible. His ambassador to the U.N., Samantha Power, did the same at the U.N. Security Council — just one day after the crash!"

Paul's argument, which he first made in a Friday television appearance, was quickly picked up by the Kremlin-funded English language outlet Russia Today. And on Monday, the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, a group tasked with facilitating cooperation between Russia and NATO, tweeted out his column.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/07/ron-paul-is-putins-new-best-friend/439533/

dannno
03-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Do you believe them?

None of it.

spudea
03-02-2017, 04:19 PM

whatever DNC vomit you're parroting here each day

http://memecrunch.com/meme/BL66U/russia-russia/image.jpg

CPUd
03-02-2017, 04:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CszdtnPa_f0

Jan2017
03-02-2017, 04:30 PM
So, it looks like the Attorney General removes himself from "any campaign investigation" and recuses himself from existing and any future investigations of "the campaigns for President of the United States" -

Sounds like a Special Prosecutor will need to be appointed for an investigation into the 2016 campaigns for POTUS

silverhandorder
03-02-2017, 04:36 PM
Lol sessions still here.

CaptUSA
03-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Lol sessions still here.

How is that a good thing in any way?! In your Trump blindness you forgot - Sessions was the "bad" pick. We were supposed to overlook that one because of all the other awesomeness of our dear leader. If we got rid of him, he would be replaced by a liberty warrior!

silverhandorder
03-02-2017, 04:44 PM
How is that a good thing in any way?! In your Trump blindness you forgot - Sessions was the "bad" pick. We were supposed to overlook that one because of all the other awesomeness of our dear leader. If we got rid of him, he would be replaced by a liberty warrior!

Wtf you smoking. I like sessions.

nikcers
03-02-2017, 04:45 PM
The inaction of the mods drove all the sane people away. What you have left is a bunch of shills and a few people who treat this forum as a source of entertainment. I think I fall into the second category. :cool:

I come here for the entertainment/education - I've seen stuff on here before it hits any of my news feeds. Some of you twitter savvy folks beat the MSM, and sometimes the commentary is enlightening to say the least.

nikcers
03-02-2017, 04:47 PM

intentional/unintentional oxy moron is subtle but very effective.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-02-2017, 04:48 PM

No no; he's a fine liberty minded person. He wants to discuss things on this forum. All hail discussion, regardless of who posts it and why!

NorthCarolinaLiberty
03-02-2017, 04:52 PM

Which is pretty much the goal of these people. Less traffic means fewer ad dollars. Fewer ad dollars means no cash. No cash means no more site. But yeah, what's all that compared to all the good "discussion" they are providing.

Oh my god, I hope I don't get banned again! Where ever will I go!

CPUd
03-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Judiciary Dems want Sessions to testify on Russia conversations

BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 03/02/17 05:06 PM EST 4

A pair of Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are pushing for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to come back before the panel to discuss his meetings with a Russian official.

Sen. Dick Durbin (Ill.), the No. 2 Senate Democrat, and Sen. Richard Blumenthal (Conn.) said separately on Thursday that they believe the former Alabama senator should appear to explain his previous comments.

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions ... has to be brought back to the Judiciary committee to answer the questions that he cut off," Blumenthal told MSNBC.

Sessions announced during a press conference on Thursday that he would recuse himself from any investigations related to Russia's connection to Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

He also noted that he would be sending a letter to the Judiciary Committee to "explain this comment for the record."
But Blumenthal argued that a written letter isn't sufficient because "it is not under oath. It is not subject to questioning."

"[And] If it not a credible explanation, he will have to resign," Blumenthal said.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday evening that Sessions spoke to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential campaign, then denied any meetings with Russian officials under oath during his confirmation hearing.

Durbin added on Thursday that Sessions's decision to recuse himself is "essential" but that he also believed Sessions needed to testify under oath about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

"I also believe that the attorney general should appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee under oath and explain exactly what his conversations were with the Russians," he said.

Asked if he's spoken with Sen. Dianne Feinstein (Calif.), the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee he added, "we've made a number of requests. I'll talk to her about how to formalize that, if necessary."

Democrats, who are a minority on both the committee and in the Senate, hold limited sway to get Sessions to reappear or force an independent commission to look into any talks between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley called Grassley's decision to recuse himself the "right thing" and dismissed talks amongst some Democrats for Sessions to resign as "nonsense."

The Iowa Republican added he was glad Sessions was sending the committee a letter, but didn't signal that he would recall the former GOP senator to testify.

"I appreciate that he will be sending a letter to the committee, as I asked him to do, to clear up any confusion regarding his testimony so we can put this issue to bed once and for all," Grassley said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/322094-judiciary-dems-want-sessions-to-testify-on-russia-conversations

Gumba of Liberty
03-02-2017, 06:10 PM

+1

Ender
03-02-2017, 06:23 PM
I come here for the entertainment/education - I've seen stuff on here before it hits any of my news feeds. Some of you twitter savvy folks beat the MSM, and sometimes the commentary is enlightening to say the least.

Pretty much my POV. ;)

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 06:30 PM

I don't profess to know what the right thing to do would be, but if RPF was my property, I would instinctively ban Zippy, C-Pud, and maybe one or two others. The mods obviously are doing what they think is best for them, and I support that.

I might suggest that the mods consider placing a large label on every one of their posts stating that they are suspected of being paid operatives with an anti-liberty agenda. Perhaps large fonts over their posts stating such.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 06:32 PM
I don't profess to know what the right thing to do would be, but if RPF was my property, I would instinctively ban Zippy, C-Pud, and maybe one or two others. The mods obviously are doing what they think is best for them, and I support that.

I might suggest that the mods consider placing a large label on every one of their posts stating that they are suspected of being paid operatives with an anti-liberty agenda. Perhaps large fonts over their posts stating such.

The ToS states that people being paid to post here have to disclose it. I don't get paid to post here, so you could totally get me banned if you could prove otherwise.

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 06:42 PM
The ToS states that people being paid to post here have to disclose it. I don't get paid to post here, so you could totally get me banned if you could prove otherwise.

The Honor System regarding the TofS, by nature, has its limitations.

It is obvious that you have an anti-liberty agenda.

Funny that you brought up paid shilling.

Perhaps your are an ideolog of some pathogenic nature acting pro bono.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 06:44 PM
The Honor System regarding the TofS, by nature, has its limitations.

It is obvious that you have an anti-liberty agenda.

Funny that you brought up paid shilling.

Perhaps your are an ideolog of some pathogenic nature acting pro bono.

How exactly do I have an anti-liberty agenda? This is a new one to me.

TheCount
03-02-2017, 06:48 PM
How exactly do I have an anti-liberty agenda? This is a new one to me.In our brave new world where the God Emperor Trump is our last, best hope for Liberty in the White Western World, anyone who distributes information considered detrimental to His Plan is a traitor to Liberty and their Race.

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 06:57 PM
How exactly do I have an anti-liberty agenda? This is a new one to me.

You plant disharmony amongst a liberty forum in an effort to disrupt.

Gumba of Liberty
03-02-2017, 06:58 PM
In our brave new world where the God Emperor Trump is our last, best hope for Liberty in the White Western World, anyone who distributes information considered detrimental to His Plan is a traitor to Liberty and their Race.

You watch too much TV.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 07:02 PM
You plant disharmony amongst a liberty forum in an effort to disrupt.

I post political news in a political subforum. If it's front page everywhere, it's going to get posted here by myself or someone else. if you need a safe space, best to stay out of "US Political News" subforum.

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 07:07 PM
I post political news in a political subforum. If it's front page everywhere, it's going to get posted here by myself or someone else.

You and Zippy have posted more than your share of fake news in your zeal to push a disharmonious agenda.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 07:10 PM
You and Zippy have posted more than your share of fake news in your zeal to push a disharmonious agenda.

I don't know about Zippy, but I have no "disharmonious agenda", your claim is laughable. You promote a disharmonious agenda by repeatedly attempting to derail this thread.

Gumba of Liberty
03-02-2017, 07:12 PM
I post political news in a political subforum. If it's front page everywhere, it's going to get posted here by myself or someone else. if you need a safe space, best to stay out of "US Political News" subforum.

"THIS JUST IN: George Washington was a French Spy" - CNN

You guys hear the news? Still support this guy? Total Fascist. - CPUd

seapilot
03-02-2017, 07:16 PM
More NeoCon war loving rag WaCompost.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/77/d2/10/77d210ad5157b0fa9aa1e69362df7074.jpg

CPUd
03-02-2017, 07:19 PM
"THIS JUST IN: George Washington was a French Spy" - CNN

You guys hear the news? Still support this guy? Total Fascist. - CPUd

G)

timosman
03-02-2017, 07:46 PM
I don't know about Zippy

:eek:

timosman
03-02-2017, 07:48 PM

I am not a shill. I am not getting paid. I post because I love you people! :cool:

nikcers
03-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Something something rothchild, something oil, money. I tend to try to look at the price of gas and that's an indication of our foreign policy. With Rex Tillerson as CEO of America- I don't see the oil bubble ever correcting. I see them scapegoating the oil bubble on everything else but oil. Probably by creating more entitlement programs and useless wars. Which is really convenient way to blame your political opponents, because it could look like bribery propping up the Russian economy.

LifeLibertyPursuit
03-02-2017, 09:20 PM
This will not hold water. MSM knows it and so does Dems. This will not end well for them after Sessions gets cleared.

2018 is looking bleak for Dems and 2020 will be worse with Pocahontas becomes their nominee. Oh well, it was fun Dems while y'all faux news it up.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 09:25 PM
This will not hold water. MSM knows it and so does Dems. This will not end well for them after Sessions gets cleared.

2018 is looking bleak for Dems and 2020 will be worse with Pocahontas becomes their nominee. Oh well, it was fun Dems while y'all faux news it up.

They already got what they wanted out of it. Sessions recused himself from Trump campaign/Russia investigations, and there will be a special prosecutor.

UWDude
03-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Sessions recused himself from Trump campaign/Russia investigations, and there will be a special prosecutor.

Except there is no investigation.

UWDude
03-02-2017, 09:43 PM
We've been lucky for a while with a Republican congress and Democratic president

You got a funny definition of luck. I also like how you still think R's and D's are different.

UWDude
03-02-2017, 09:49 PM
It's pretty clear that several of the Trump people have ties to Russian government/oligarchs,

It isn't clear at all. No real evidence has ever been presented. Just anonymous sources and debunked dossiers. It's a bunch of lies. Just like the 13 women, half of them literally Huffington Post bloggers, who claimed Trump sexually assaulted them. If there are thirteen, at least one must be true, right?

No.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 09:53 PM
It isn't clear at all. No real evidence has ever been presented. Just anonymous sources and debunked dossiers. It's a bunch of lies. Just like the 13 women, half of them literally Huffington Post bloggers, who claimed Trump sexually assaulted them. If there are thirteen, at least one must be true, right?

No.

You claim there is no real evidence that Carter Page, Manafort, Flynn, Tex Drillerson have connections to Russia?

UWDude
03-02-2017, 09:55 PM
You claim there is no real evidence that Carter Page, Manafort, Flynn, Tex Drillerson have connections to Russia?

Lots of people have lots of connections with lots of countries.

Sessions met with over 30 countries. I am sure Tillerson has as well.

You are using the Texas Bullseye logical fallacy.

You find the tightest cluster of bullet holes, then you draw the target around the tightest cluster at the bullseye.

it's dishonest, its cheating, and it fits you and your MSM mind masters' M.O. perfectly.

It's such a joke. And the joke started right here on RPF!

Might I add, this gives putin massive hybrid warfare ammo, should he choose to use it. The Intelligence Community still doesn't quite understand how he does what he does. They are now setting up the US for disaster, if Putin should so choose to enact it. What a bunch of bumbling idiots. Putin grows stronger and stronger each time this Russia narrative is paraded about.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 09:57 PM
Lots of people have lots of connections with lots of countries.

Sessions met with over 30 countries. I am sure Tillerson has as well.

You are using the Texas Bullseye logical fallacy.

You find the tightest cluster of bullet holes, then you draw the target around the tightest cluster at the bullseye.

it's dishonest, its cheating, and it fits you and your MSM mind masters' M.O. perfectly.

So they did have connections to Russia.

Zippyjuan
03-02-2017, 10:04 PM
The meetings Sessions was involved with seem to have been nothing (as related to Russia involvement in US election). The noise is because he denied ever even having met at all while under oath before Congress. Had he mentioned them during his confirmation, this would not even be an issue now. Had Clinton admitted his dalliance his problems too would have disappeared shortly. But he lied saying they never happened.

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 10:05 PM

You don't seem to be at all concerned about your gal Hillary's uranium connections with Russia.

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 10:08 PM

The meetings Sessions was involved with seem to have been nothing (as related to Russia involvement in US election). The noise is because he denied ever even having met at all while under oath before Congress. Had he mentioned them during his confirmation, this would not even be an issue now. Had Clinton admitted his dalliance his problems too would have disappeared shortly. But he lied saying they never happened.

Together again. Sweet.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/5cf37fa79f9d84185c85831a4b6003811a78f3e4/c=0-198-4528-2756&r=x1683&c=3200x1680/local/-/media/2016/11/16/Phoenix/Phoenix/636149361379932103-mccaingraham1.jpg

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:08 PM
You don't seem to be at all concerned about your gal Hillary's uranium connections with Russia.

G)

UWDude
03-02-2017, 10:09 PM

...and dozens, if not hundreds of other countries. There is no proof they have "connections" with Russia.
Yes, Sessions was doing his job, and spoke to russia.

But he lied saying they never happened.
No, he said he did not talk to them about the campaign, because that is what the question was.

Context matters.

I'm not really concerned about it.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:09 PM
...and dozens, if not hundreds of other countries. There is no proof they have "connections" with Russia.
Yes, Sessions was doing his job, and spoke to russia.

You just said they did :confused:

UWDude
03-02-2017, 10:17 PM
You just said they did :confused:

Yes, I did. Because it is not a big deal. They also have "connections" with dozens of other countries. Why are their "connections" with russia so much more important and scrutinized?

This is just like when you post pictures of Trump with billionaires, the press, and politicians. So what? He has "connections" with literally tens of thousands of famous and powerful people. that doesn't mean he is in a global conspiracy with them. It means he has met them, and taken pictures with them.

You could argue those are "connections", but even if they are, so what? What is the nefarious meaning behind the connections? Once you go there, you got nada, just like russia.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Yes, I did. Because it is not a big deal. They also have "connections" with dozens of other countries. Why are their "connections" with russia so much more important and scrutinized?

That's what the investigations are going to find out.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:22 PM
White House: Flynn and Kushner met with Russian ambassador in December
By MADELINE CONWAY 03/02/17 05:43 PM EST Updated 03/02/17 05:55 PM EST

President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn and his son-in-law Jared Kushner met with Russia's ambassador to Washington in Trump Tower in December, a White House official confirmed Thursday.

The meeting between Flynn and Kushner and Russia's Sergey Kislyak, first reported Thursday by The New York Times, was a “brief courtesy meeting” and lasted about 20 minutes, according to the official.

The meeting is another known instance of Trump associates meeting with Kislyak before the inauguration. Flynn was forced out as national security adviser last month in the wake of reports that he had improperly discussed sanctions on Russia in conversations with Kislyak and then lied to the public and Vice President Mike Pence about it.

Those contacts raised eyebrows because of Russia’s suspected attempts to meddle in the presidential election through cyberattacks on Democratic Party officials during the campaign. Trump has denied any inappropriate contact between his advisers and Russian officials.

Investigations into the alleged election interference are ongoing, and those probes are expected to cover whether the Trump campaign had any contact with Russian intelligence officials before the election.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/jared-kushner-michael-flynn-russian-ambassador-meeting-235622

UWDude
03-02-2017, 10:23 PM
That's what the investigations are going to find out.

They are going to find nothing, if they even get started. There will be no hookers pissing on the bed videotape. there will be no secret Kremlin hackers stealing the election. There will be nothing.

The idiots got the idea from me.

Yes, me. I spelled it out crystal clear, and saw it show up on the news days or weeks later. "putin is weaponizing migrants" "Putin is destablizing the US" Yes, me. And I happen to know they do read here. I know a thing or two about a thing or two about forums.

And I would even help out Trump with Russia, and spell out how Putin can easily use all this to his advantage, but I am waiting to see who Trump is. Afterall, in his speech, he said America first... ...and mentioned one other country. Israel. I am not cool with that, because American foreign policy has been "Israel first" for a very long time, and I am not down with that. Nor am I ok with the US telling Iran it can't have nukes.

White House: Flynn and Kushner met with Russian ambassador in December

So what were the nefarious plans they were laying in december? You are Texas Bullseyeing again. They met with other ambassadors as well.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:30 PM
They are going to find nothing, if they even get started. There will be no hookers pissing on the bed videotape. there will be no secret Kremlin hackers stealing the election. There will be nothing.

The idiots got the idea from me.

Yes, me. I spelled it out crystal clear, and saw it show up on the news days or weeks later. "putin is weaponizing migrants" "Putin is destablizing the US" Yes, me. And I happen to know they do read here. I know a thing or two about a thing or two about forums.

And I would even help out Trump with Russia, and spell out how Putin can easily use all this to his advantage, but I am waiting to see who Trump is. Afterall, in his speech, he said America first... ...and mentioned one other country. Israel. I am not cool with that, because American foreign policy has been "Israel first" for a very long time, and I am not down with that. Nor am I ok with the US telling Iran it can't have nukes.

So what were the nefarious plans they were laying in december? You are Texas Bullseyeing again. They met with other ambassadors as well.

I didn't write the article, and I know nothing of their plans. That's what the investigations are for. There probably wouldn't have been calls for investigations if these guys would have given a straight answer the first time they were asked, and if they didn't keep changing their stories that were contradictory to things they have said in the past.

LifeLibertyPursuit
03-02-2017, 10:32 PM
They already got what they wanted out of it. Sessions recused himself from Trump campaign/Russia investigations, and there will be a special prosecutor.

It's okay CPU. I know I am right. This is Benghazi 2.0 except a dying Dem party screaming those words which will backfire, say it with me Russssssssssssssssssia.

GOP is a zombie party after 2008. 2010 showed the split and ugliness. If Trump fails the GOP dies. Pretty simple political calculus. Basically if 2018 gives Dems no gains for that election cycle, the party will be taking in massive amounts of water. Then 2020 Pocahontas nomination will finish them off. Love the catch 22 for Pubs aye?

This is some end game madness. Trump has bent the remaining Pubs and now identity politics will finally crack Dems.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 10:34 PM
It's okay CPU. I know I am right. This is Benghazi 2.0 except a dying Dem party screaming those words which will backfire, say it with me Russssssssssssssssssia.

GOP is a zombie party after 2008. 2010 showed the split and ugliness. If Trump fails the GOP dies. Pretty simple political calculus. Basically if 2018 gives Dems no gains for that election cycle, the party will be taking in massive amounts of water. Then 2020 Pocahontas nomination will finish them off. Love the catch 22 for Pubs aye?

This is some end game madness. Trump has bent the remaining Pubs and now identity politics will finally crack Dems.

I would like to see both parties fall apart.

LifeLibertyPursuit
03-02-2017, 10:36 PM

Preach it, me too.

devil21
03-02-2017, 11:05 PM
I don't particularly care if/when they meet with Russian officials as that is basic diplomacy.

Where my concern arises is in the context of things like REX-84, FEMA camps, the oft-reported assertions that it will be Russian and other foreign troops brought in to quell social unrest and perform disarming and internments! Is the reason for these meetings and the secrecy around them about coordinating this with Russian officials? There are most certainly 'clandestine' meetings between Trump admin and foreign officials that the US media is NOT reporting, even when they know about them. I had to go read Israeli media to find out that Trump met with the head of Mossad a while back! Then consider the inexplicable appointment of Devos as SecEd...whose brother happens to be Mr. Blackwater, Erik Prince. Slick way to get Blackwater merc/contractor types into the WH without much notice, no?

Has anyone seen anything reliable at all about WHY Sessions, Flynn, Kushner and others are quietly meeting with Russians? That's what matters, imo.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 11:32 PM
I don't particularly care if/when they meet with Russian officials as that is basic diplomacy.

Where my concern arises is in the context of things like REX-84, FEMA camps, the oft-reported assertions that it will be Russian and other foreign troops brought in to quell social unrest and perform disarming and internments! Is the reason for these meetings and the secrecy around them about coordinating this with Russian officials? There are most certainly 'clandestine' meetings between Trump admin and foreign officials that the US media is NOT reporting, even when they know about them. I had to go read Israeli media to find out that Trump met with the head of Mossad a while back! Then consider the inexplicable appointment of Devos as SecEd...whose brother happens to be Mr. Blackwater, Erik Prince. Slick way to get Blackwater merc/contractor types into the WH without much notice, no?

Has anyone seen anything reliable at all about WHY Sessions, Flynn, Kushner and others are quietly meeting with Russians? That's what matters, imo.

Jeremy Scahill writes a lot about the MIC.

Notorious Mercenary Erik Prince Is Advising Trump From The Shadows

ERIK PRINCE, AMERICA’S most notorious mercenary, is lurking in the shadows of the incoming Trump administration. A former senior U.S. official who has advised the Trump transition told The Intercept that Prince has been advising the team on matters related to intelligence and defense, including weighing in on candidates for the Defense and State departments. The official asked not to be identified because of a transition policy prohibiting discussion of confidential deliberations.

On election night, Prince’s latest wife, Stacy DeLuke, posted pictures from inside Trump’s campaign headquarters as Donald Trump and Mike Pence watched the returns come in, including a close shot of Pence and Trump with their families. “We know some people who worked closely with [Trump] on his campaign,” DeLuke wrote. “Waiting for the numbers to come in last night. It was well worth the wait!!!! #PresidentTrump2016.” Prince’s sister, billionaire Betsy DeVos, is Trump’s nominee for education secretary and Prince (and his mother) gave large sums of money to a Trump Super PAC.

In July, Prince told Trump’s senior adviser and white supremacist Steve Bannon, at the time head of Breitbart News, that the Trump administration should recreate a version of the Phoenix Program, the CIA assassination ring that operated during the Vietnam War, to fight ISIS. Such a program, Prince said, could kill or capture “the funders of Islamic terror and that would even be the wealthy radical Islamist billionaires funding it from the Middle East, and any of the other illicit activities they’re in.”

Prince also said that Trump would be the best force to confront “Islamic fascism.” “As for the world looking to the United States for leadership, unfortunately, I think they’re going to have to wait till January and hope Mr. Trump is elected because, clearly, our generals don’t have a stomach for a fight,” Prince said. “Our president doesn’t have a stomach for a fight and the terrorists, the fascists, are winning.”

Prince founded the notorious private security firm Blackwater, which rose to infamy in September 2007 after its operatives gunned down 17 Iraqi civilians, including a 9-year-old boy in Baghdad’s Nisour Square. Whistleblowers also alleged that Prince encouraged an environment in which Iraqis were killed for sport. At the height of the Blackwater scandals in 2007, another prominent Trump backer, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, praised Prince, who once worked in his congressional office. “Prince,’’ Rohrabacher said, “is on his way to being an American hero just like Ollie North was.’’

Ultimately, Prince sold Blackwater and now heads up a Hong Kong-based company known as Frontier Services Group. The Intercept has previously reported on Prince’s efforts to build a private air force for hire and his close ties to Chinese intelligence. One of his latest schemes is a proposal to deploy private contractors to work with Libyan security forces to stop the flow of refugees to Europe.

Prince has long fantasized that he is the rightful heir to the legacy of “Wild Bill” Donovan and his Office of Strategic Services, the precursor to the CIA. After 9/11, Prince worked with the CIA on a secret assassination program, in addition to offering former SEALs and other retired special operators to the State Department and other agencies for personal security.

Blaming leftists and some congressional Democrats for destroying his Blackwater empire, Prince clearly views Trump’s vow to bring back torture, CIA-sponsored kidnapping, and enhanced interrogations, as well as his commitment to fill Guantánamo with prisoners, as a golden opportunity to ascend to his rightful place as a covert private warrior for the U.S. national security state. As we reported last year, “Prince — who portrays himself as a mix between Indiana Jones, Rambo, Captain America, and Pope Benedict — is now working with the Chinese government through his latest ‘private security’ firm.” The Trump presidency could result in Prince working for both Beijing and the White House.

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/17/notorious-mercenary-erik-prince-is-advising-trump-from-the-shadows/

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 11:32 PM

These are valid concerns.

Zippy and C-Pud have never been concerned about these issues before the Trump administration.

Their agendas are obvious.

CPUd
03-02-2017, 11:34 PM
These are valid concerns.

Zippy and C-Pud have never been concerned about these issues before the Trump administration.

Their agendas are obvious.

I post for the benefit of growing liberty via the RPFs community. Just to be clear, are you questioning my motives?

timosman
03-02-2017, 11:43 PM
I post for the benefit of growing liberty via the RPFs community. Just to be clear, are you questioning my motives?

I do not think your motives should be questioned at this point. I think it is time to start questioning your intelligence. :cool:

sparebulb
03-02-2017, 11:51 PM
I post for the benefit of growing liberty via the RPFs community.

I would like to hear from somebody that actually believes that this is true. Besides your coworker, Zippy, of course.

Just to be clear, are you questioning my motives?

You catch on quick.

UWDude
03-03-2017, 01:31 AM

Remember, rule #1 here is be honest and truthful.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 01:36 AM
Remember, rule #1 here is be honest and truthful.

That's what they told Jeff Sessions

timosman
03-03-2017, 01:42 AM

Sessions is no match for the cankle lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAlZhzg2KPk

CPUd
03-03-2017, 01:51 AM
Sessions could face legal ordeal over testimony
Lawyers say he's at greater risk if a special counsel takes over Trump-Russia probe

Even if Attorney General Jeff Sessions didn't commit perjury during his confirmation hearing, Sessions could still be in other kinds of legal trouble for failing to tell his Senate colleagues that he met the Russian ambassador on two occasions during the heat of the presidential campaign.

"It is, at best, very misleading testimony," said Richard Painter, formerly the top ethics lawyer in President George W. Bush's White House. "I don't go so far as to say that it's perjury, but there is a lesser charge of failing to provide accurate information to Congress."

"A nominee at a confirmation hearing has an obligation to provide full and complete information to Congress," Painter continued. "Conduct that might be just short of perjury in a deposition in a typical civil case is entirely inappropriate in front of Congress."

However, such misdemeanor charges are usually only rolled out as part of a plea deal after prosecutors obtain or threaten more serious felony perjury charges. Some lawyers say those would be a stretch in Sessions' case.

"Perjury is very hard to prove," said former House Counsel Stan Brand, who worked for the Democrats. "You have to prove two elements that are very difficult in the Congressional context: one is intent and two is an absolutely clear and unambiguous question."

How Sessions' statements fit into the typical rubric is somewhat unclear. While Sen. Al Franken's question to Sessions was fairly clear, it was also a query about his future plans, and therefore almost incapable of generating a direct answer that would amount to perjury.

Sessions' arguably erroneous statement was the kind of rhetorical detour counsel often tells their clients not to take when testifying: a gratuitous response that wasn't really called for by the question.

After a wind-up about breaking press reports on alleged contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian agents, Franken asked: "if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions replied: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Senator Patrick Leahy followed up with a written question asking Sessions if had "been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?"

Sessions replied, simply: "No."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/jeff-sessions-legal-outlook-235630

UWDude
03-03-2017, 01:53 AM

And he did tell the truth, because Franken was asking if he contacted Russian ambassadors on behalf of the campaign. Sessions was just doing his job. Just like he was just doing his job with the 30 other ambassadors he met.

WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU AND YOUR MIND CONTROL MACHINE SAYS IT IS NOT SO.

UWDude
03-03-2017, 01:54 AM
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/jeff-sessions-legal-outlook-235630

More politico. You want to see both parties destroyed, eh? Then why is it all you do is quote the fake news media, proven to be in bed with the democrats via the wikileaks emails?

You are pure establishment. Pure and simple. You quote Mccain and Graham, as if we are supposed to respect that because they are Repugnant.

You post articles from all over the CIA controlled narrative machine media.

There are no two parties, there is Deep State and Trump. Globalists and nationalists. Isn't smaller government better? Please explain to me how globalism brings the people closer to their government. Please explain to me why states rights should be stronger, and yet you push the globalist, neocon agenda day in and day out. Please explain all this to me. Start with how globalism is better than nationalism.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 01:56 AM
Jeff Sessions Used Political Funds for Republican Convention Expenses

Records show attorney general used campaign account for travel expenses to Cleveland, where he met Russian envoy

The Trump administration says Attorney General Jeff Sessions was acting as a then-U.S. senator when he talked to Russia’s ambassador at an event during last year’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland, but Mr. Sessions paid for convention travel expenses out of his own political funds and he spoke about Donald Trump’s campaign at the event, according to a person at the event and campaign-finance records.

Mr. Sessions made comments related to Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign at a Heritage Foundation event during the Republican convention in July, when he met with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak, according to a person at the event in Cleveland.

Mr. Sessions on Thursday said he would recuse himself from involvement in any probe related to the 2016 presidential campaign, following disclosures that he met with the Russian ambassador during the convention, and later in his Senate office in Washington.

Interactions between U.S. senators and foreign ambassadors are relatively common. But Mr. Sessions has come under fire for not disclosing his contacts with Mr. Kislyak during his Senate confirmation hearing to become attorney general. Democratic lawmakers have accused him of misleading Congress and called on him to resign.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeff-sessions-used-political-funds-for-republican-convention-expenses-1488509301

UWDude
03-03-2017, 02:00 AM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeff-sessions-used-political-funds-for-republican-convention-expenses-1488509301

WALL STREET JOURNAL: PewDiePie is a NAZI!!

http://i.imgur.com/dfCIjIa.png

CPUd
03-03-2017, 02:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/uwA8HOr.png

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:11 AM

CPUd
03-03-2017, 02:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JNzaKnG.jpg

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JNzaKnG.jpg

Is there any logic behind your post?:confused:

CPUd
03-03-2017, 02:21 AM

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/837442704170696704

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:30 AM
How to stay at the top of the new posts for the rest of the night. Pays an extra $1 per hour. Easy money. :cool:

CPUd
03-03-2017, 02:32 AM
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/837442191895166977

https://twitter.com/tamarakeithNPR/status/837411710021566464

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:33 AM
Expect a new post from CPUd at 3:36AM ET.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 02:34 AM
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/837453969119195137

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:36 AM
2 minutes ahead of schedule. Impressive. Next post by 3:38AM.

UWDude
03-03-2017, 02:36 AM
More please

AngryCanadian
03-03-2017, 02:39 AM
So what?

CPUd
03-03-2017, 02:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVAVY2gVH9M

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:40 AM
This was close. 1 minute delay.

UWDude
03-03-2017, 02:41 AM
LoL MSNBC

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:42 AM
CPUd is in brainless mode or the account is taken over by a bot with a very simplistic algorithm. Why is this tolerated?:eek:

Please spare me the argument about somebody being objective.

UWDude
03-03-2017, 02:49 AM
she must have another coming soon.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 02:54 AM
So what?

http://i.imgur.com/XbV3FEl.jpg

UWDude
03-03-2017, 02:55 AM
PewDiePie isn't a nazi, and sessions did not lie. CONTEXT MATTERS.

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:56 AM
she must have another coming soon.

You called it. Why do we have to put up with this shit?:confused:

UWDude
03-03-2017, 02:57 AM
You called it. Why do we have to put up with this $#@!?:confused:

they think they have something. They don't.

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:57 AM
PewDiePie isn't a nazi, and sessions did not lie. CONTEXT MATTERS.

Chill out. You are talking to an algo. There is no human brain connected. Have you noticed the username - CPUd? How much more obvious does he need to get?:confused:

timosman
03-03-2017, 02:59 AM
they think they have something. They don't.

I think you are talking about the mods. They are testing human patience. Thank you for participating in our little experiment.:cool:

UWDude
03-03-2017, 03:03 AM
Chill out. You are talking to an algo. There is no human brain connected. Have you noticed the username - CPUd? How much more obvious does he need to get?:confused:

It's not an algorithm.

timosman
03-03-2017, 03:09 AM
It's not an algorithm.

It's not a human either.

openfire
03-03-2017, 03:28 AM

I'm 50/50... I suspect it's either a) an algo or b) a raging libtard gone full retard - human, yes, but completely detached from reality:

- incapable of differentiating between marxist propaganda and legitimate news.
- thinks that Wapo, NYT, MSNBC and CNN hold any sway with this audience.

If it's b, I actually feel bad for him/her/it. Kinda. Not really.

timosman
03-03-2017, 03:30 AM
I'm 50/50... I suspect it's either a) an algo or b) a raging libtard gone full retard - human, yes, but completely detached from reality:

- incapable of differentiating between marxist propaganda and legitimate news.
- thinks that Wapo, NYT, MSNBC and CNN hold any sway with this audience.

If it's b, I actually feel bad for him/her. Kinda. Not really.

I am also concerned about the lack of sleep. If you go through the post history for the past few days you will find the longest period without posting is 4hrs. This is not healthy unless a bot is covering for a few hours daily. :cool:

openfire
03-03-2017, 03:47 AM
I am also concerned about the lack of sleep. If you go through the post history for the past few days you will find the longest period without posting is 4hrs. This is not healthy unless a bot is covering for a few hours daily. :cool:

Maybe it's a human/machine hybrid... Once assimilated into the collective, the borg don't require sleep, only regeneration cycles in docking stations... 4 hours seems about right.

timosman
03-03-2017, 03:53 AM
Maybe it's a human/machine hybrid... Once assimilated into the collective, the borg don't require sleep, only regeneration cycles in docking stations... 4 hours seems about right.

I think the owner of the account lets the algo run 50% of the time mainly while sleeping. In the morning it/he/she goes into the damage control mode posting stupid shit like when was I not objective? or why are you accusing me of not supporting the site mission? The mods have no desire to do anything about it. Maybe they are being blackmailed?:rolleyes:

openfire
03-03-2017, 04:02 AM
I think the owner of the account lets the algo run 50% of the time mainly while sleeping. In the morning it/he/she goes into the damage control mode posting stupid $#@! like when was I not objective? or why are you accusing me of not supporting the site mission? The mods have no desire to do anything about it. Maybe they are being blackmailed?:rolleyes:

All very plausible.

timosman
03-03-2017, 06:06 AM

Could Collins be this dedicated? :eek:

dude58677
03-03-2017, 07:02 AM
A lot of us also know if the MSM wants to destroy a candidate they black them out, they do NOT give them ALL the news coverage in the primaries. The MSM made trump. They don't like him now but they made him thinking he would be the easiest R to beat. If you took the bait of supporting a MSM created candidate, then face the music of a MSM attacking their creation and quit whining.

Donald Trump was a household name prior to running for President. It would be impossible to black him out of a campaign. So the only choice was to discredit him.
Ron Paul was not known outside his Congressional district(or only known to the political class in 2012) so the best solution in that situation for the man was to ignore him.

CaptUSA
03-03-2017, 07:40 AM

Really? Is it his support for indefinite detention without due process that turns you on?! Oh wait... It must be his support for E-verify and a national database of all people in the US! You know, the one that uses government guns to force free-enterprise businesses to enforce their mandates.

Nah, it's gotta be because he hates the plants that people grow and has no problem with government using their guns to invade the liberty of people who disagree, right?!

Oh... Maybe it's because he's a big proponent of government using their guns to "lawfully" seize people's assets without due process? Is that what you like? (let us know since you'll have no problem with people stealing your stuff.)

Or perhaps it's just because he wants more government oversight of internet activity... (hey, as long as it's pointed at the other guys, right?)

Seriously. I don't care what fake scandal they use to take him out - if it works, I'll support it. This guy has no business being in that position. None. Now, if he was heading the Commerce Dept., I may have a different take, but this is the AG! What exactly do you like about his record on law enforcement?!! And be specific - so the whole forum can see what a government bootlicker looks like.

LifeLibertyPursuit
03-03-2017, 07:58 AM
Donald Trump was a household name prior to running for President. It would be impossible to black him out of a campaign. So the only choice was to discredit him.
Ron Paul was not known outside his Congressional district(or only known to the political class in 2012) so the best solution in that situation for the man was to ignore him.

Bingo^

AngryCanadian
03-03-2017, 08:16 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C59KlrLXMAA-5Oa.jpg:large

AngryCanadian
03-03-2017, 08:16 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C59KlrLXMAA-5Oa.jpg:large

Yeah thats Chuck. With Putin in Moscow at a party.

AngryCanadian
03-03-2017, 08:18 AM
http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/putin-schumer-575x289.jpg

klamath
03-03-2017, 08:43 AM
Household name and a joke. Even if what you said was true, any fool could figure by oct 2015 any coverage helped him. They kept on. Ever wonder why? Once they got over the idea that they take this guy down quick, they realized they wanted nothing better than have him as the republican nominee. Had they not covered him like they did and or gave the other candidates equal coverage, Trump could not have won. Rand or Ron put out major policy plans with ziltch coverage, Trump tweets a fart and it was 3 days of nationwide wall to wall coverage. Media created him.

TheTexan
03-03-2017, 08:49 AM
He spoke twice to the Russia ambassador???!?!

And he didn't disclose that?!?!??

MAYBE HE'S A RUSSIAN SPY.

juleswin
03-03-2017, 08:50 AM
I wonder how many times the people whinning now have met with people from the Israeli govt?

TheTexan
03-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Rand or Ron put out major policy plans with ziltch coverage, Trump tweets a fart and it was 3 days of nationwide wall to wall coverage.

Policy plans...

https://media.giphy.com/media/upybFRcOg85ZC/giphy.gif

silverhandorder
03-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Really? Is it his support for indefinite detention without due process that turns you on?! Oh wait... It must be his support for E-verify and a national database of all people in the US! You know, the one that uses government guns to force free-enterprise businesses to enforce their mandates.

Nah, it's gotta be because he hates the plants that people grow and has no problem with government using their guns to invade the liberty of people who disagree, right?!

Oh... Maybe it's because he's a big proponent of government using their guns to "lawfully" seize people's assets without due process? Is that what you like? (let us know since you'll have no problem with people stealing your stuff.)

Or perhaps it's just because he wants more government oversight of internet activity... (hey, as long as it's pointed at the other guys, right?)

Seriously. I don't care what fake scandal they use to take him out - if it works, I'll support it. This guy has no business being in that position. None. Now, if he was heading the Commerce Dept., I may have a different take, but this is the AG! What exactly do you like about his record on law enforcement?!! And be specific - so the whole forum can see what a government bootlicker looks like.

No.

sparebulb
03-03-2017, 09:38 AM
Household name and a joke. Even if what you said was true, any fool could figure by oct 2015 any coverage helped him. They kept on. Ever wonder why? Once they got over the idea that they take this guy down quick, they realized they wanted nothing better than have him as the republican nominee. Had they not covered him like they did and or gave the other candidates equal coverage, Trump could not have won. Rand or Ron put out major policy plans with ziltch coverage, Trump tweets a fart and it was 3 days of nationwide wall to wall coverage. Media created him.

Ron got zilch coverage partly because he was mild-mannered and his message about economic and personal freedom, contrary to what he said, is absolutely NOT popular amongst the sheeple. Freedom is so unpopular that it is not even controversial. Pussy-grabbing is.

Rand, I believe, is well meaning, but his platform of Ron-Lite is self-limiting.

Perhaps, in time, Rand will grow into it.

klamath
03-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Ron got zilch coverage because he was mild-mannered and his message about economic and personal freedom, contrary to what he said, is absolutely NOT popular amongst the sheeple. Freedom is so unpopular that it is not even controversial. Pussy-grabbing is.

Rand, I believe, is well meaning, but his platform of Ron-Lite is self-limiting.

Perhaps, in time, Rand will grow into it.You seriously believe that when tv media lists a chart of iowa poll winners and they leave off number 2, it is because ron is quiet? I don't buy it. The media created the trump presidency.

CaptUSA
03-03-2017, 09:58 AM
No.

Lol - You scared, bro? You're defending the guy. Why? Just to be a Trump puppet?

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 10:03 AM

Senator Sessions was under oath we know . . . *sigh*

Dims seem to want to characterize the single phone call or (especially) a speech to a group of foreign ambassadors
as "meetings" with the Kremlin, which was the topic of questioning in the hearing under oath presumably.

If no material fact is shown as false, then it is not perjury.

The 47 Dims already voting No against his confirmation makes this seem 'bout right :

Moscow blames anti-Russian hysteria for Sessions’s plight

Russia’s foreign minister, Sergei Lavrov, said Friday that “all this is very much reminiscent of a witch hunt and
the McCarthyism era which we all thought was long gone.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/moscow-blames-anti-russian-hysteria-for-sessionss-plight/2017/03/03/081e94e8-0000-11e7-a51a-e16b4bcc6644_story.html?utm_term=.542adcb1c1b8

Jamesiv1
03-03-2017, 10:10 AM
You seriously believe that when tv media lists a chart of iowa poll winners and they leave off number 2, it is because ron is quiet? I don't buy it. The media created the trump presidency.
No they didn't.

Perhaps the Illuminati alien shape-shifter reptilians that own the media are using the DonMeister as part of their "create chaos so martial law" plan, and the talking heads are unwitting pawns in the play.

But there is no way all the talking heads are faking it.

milgram
03-03-2017, 10:12 AM
https://medium.com/theyoungturks/the-basic-formula-for-every-shocking-russia-trump-revelation-e9ae390d9f05

The Basic Formula For Every Shocking Russia/Trump Revelation

1. The New York Times or Washington Post releases an article that at first blush appears extremely damning.
2. Anti-Trump pundits and Democrats react reflexively to the news, express shrieking outrage, and proclaim that this finally proves untoward collusion between Trump and Russia — a smoking gun, at last.
3. Aggrieved former Clinton apparatchiks *connect the dots* in a manner eerily reminiscent of right-wing Glenn Beck-esque prognostication circa 2009.
4. Self-proclaimed legal experts rashly opine as to whether the new revelation entails some kind of criminally actionable offense. (Recall the now-laughable certitude that felled National Security Advisor Mike Flynn violated the 200+ year old Logan Act.) This latest version is the certitude that Jeff Sessions committed perjury, when that at the very least is highly questionable.
(Probably best to at least read the relevant statute first.)
5. The notion of Russian “collusion” being key to toppling Trump becomes further implanted in the minds of the most energized Democratic activists, as evidenced this time around by a troupe of protesters who showed up to the Department of Justice headquarters brandishing trademarked “Resist” placards, chanting “Lock Him Up,” and (as usual) hyperventilating about Putin. As I’ve written before, Trump/Putin theories are increasingly the top concern that plugged-in “Resistance” types bring up at the highly-charged town hall meetings that have received so much attention of late.
6. Pointing out these glaring flaws in the latest anti-Russia frenzy is immediately construed by cynics as “defending Trump” or “defending Sessions” when it most assuredly is not. At least in my own case, it’s a defense of not getting enraptured by irrational hysterics to further short-term political aims.
7. People who’d spent the past 12 hours frothing at the mouth gradually come to realize that their initial furor was probably overblown, and that a more sober look at the actual facts at hand reveal that the anti-Trump chorus probably got ahead of itself…again.
8. Democrats who sought to capitalize on the uproar end up looking extremely foolish.
9. It becomes “normalized” (that new favorite buzzword!) to cast any meetings or contacts with Russian officials as inherently sinister. Rather than just a basic function of a Senator’s ordinary duties, meeting with “The Russians” is increasingly viewed as evidence of nefarious intent, and perhaps participation in a grand global conspiracy.
10. Political ineptitude and clumsiness (as was very probably the case with Flynn) gets interpreted as something more calculated than it really is. Sessions could’ve avoided this ridiculous controversy by saying something to the effect of: “I did not meet with any Russian officials in my informal capacity as Trump campaign surrogate, but I did speak with Russian officials over the course of my ordinary Senatorial duties.” The problem is, such an admission would’ve probably blown up into a big political snafu; Democrats would’ve seized on it as evidence of Russian collusion. So Sessions tried to lawyer himself out of trouble with an ambiguous comment during sworn testimony. This allowed him to sneak through the confirmation process, but created an even bigger political storm later.
11. A Trump official’s least egregious quality ends up being portrayed as his most egregious quality. There were any number of reasons to be highly worried about the presence of Mike Flynn in the Trump administration, from his bellicose posture toward Iran, to his outlandish views on the alleged threat posed by Islam. Conversing with the Russian ambassador about reducing tensions would very clearly not have been on the “reasons to be worried about Flynn” list. Likewise, Jeff Sessions is a troubling figure for a whole host of reasons, ranging from his hawkishly retrograde attitude about Drug Prohibition to his dicey history on racial matters. That he spoke to the Russian Ambassador in September 2016 would not be on the “reasons to be worried about Sessions” list.
12. The overall political climate gets further degraded and warped without any commensurate upside.
13. Repeat.

Jamesiv1
03-03-2017, 10:13 AM
Trump tweets a fart and it was 3 days of nationwide wall to wall coverage.
That is because the DJ DonMeister Trumpenstein has tremendous farts. The best. And well-respected.

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 10:16 AM
https://medium.com/theyoungturks/the-basic-formula-for-every-shocking-russia-trump-revelation-e9ae390d9f05Nice.

7. People who’d spent the past 12 hours frothing at the mouth gradually come to realize that their initial furor was probably overblown,
and that a more sober look at the actual facts at hand reveal that the anti-Trump chorus probably got ahead of itself…again.

8. Democrats who sought to capitalize on the uproar end up looking extremely foolish.

13. Repeat.

klamath
03-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Nice.

7. People who’d spent the past 12 hours frothing at the mouth gradually come to realize that their initial furor was probably overblown,
and that a more sober look at the actual facts at hand reveal that the anti-Trump chorus probably got ahead of itself…again.

13. Repeat. Ah no. Sessions is out.

Ender
03-03-2017, 10:21 AM
That is because the DJ DonMeister Trumpenstein has tremendous farts. The best. And well-respected.

You forgot YUUUUGE! ;)

LibertyEagle
03-03-2017, 10:23 AM

Yes, Hillary likely wanted him to win the Republican nomination, because she thought it would be easy for her to beat him. She miscalculated.

As far as Rand goes, he sunk his own campaign all by himself.

klamath
03-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Yes, Hillary likely wanted him to win the Republican nomination, because she thought it would be easy for her to beat him. She miscalculated.

As far as Rand goes, he sunk his own campaign all by himself.
People like you sunk Rand. They hate immigrants far more than the like freedom.

sparebulb
03-03-2017, 10:29 AM
You seriously believe that when tv media lists a chart of iowa poll winners and they leave off number 2, it is because ron is quiet? I don't buy it. The media created the trump presidency.

I didn't say that Ron was quiet, just mild-mannered. But since you brought it up, he was pretty quiet about getting screwed.

Part of what worked for Trump is that he whined, screamed, and threw grenades in response to perceived slights and outright attacks on him.

I believe that Trump was a creation of the New York media years ago. I found him to be smugly irritating and could not understand why media would go to him to weigh in on every issue.

Was Trump's presidency created by the media? I don't have the slightest clue.

It almost seems as if a Trump presidency was unforeseen blowback.

sparebulb
03-03-2017, 10:34 AM
People like you sunk Rand. They hate immigrants far more than the like freedom.

There is a lot a fail in those two sentences.

klamath
03-03-2017, 10:38 AM
I didn't say that Ron was quiet, just mild-mannered. But since you brought it up, he was pretty quiet about getting screwed.

Part of what worked for Trump is that he whined, screamed, and threw grenades in response to perceived slights and outright attacks on him.

I believe that Trump was a creation of the New York media years ago. I found him to be smugly irritating and could not understand why media would go to him to weigh in on every issue.

Was Trump's presidency created by the media? I don't have the slightest clue.

It almost seems as if a Trump presidency was unforeseen blowback. And had they not covered it he could have never moved forward. The data was solidly available that the more they covered his outrageous tweets the higher his poll numbers went. They kept covering it. That has only one answer. They thought that they were creating an embarrassment and sure defeat for the republicans which very may well end up being the case. The midterms are going to be real interesting. The Republicans hiding the obamacare replacement are playing right into the dems hands.

sparebulb
03-03-2017, 10:43 AM
And had they not covered it he could have never moved forward. The data was solidly available that the more they covered his outrageous tweets the higher his poll numbers went. They kept covering it. That has only one answer. They thought that they were creating an embarrassment and sure defeat for the republicans which very may well end up being the case. The midterms are going to be real interesting. The Republicans hiding the obamacare replacement are playing right into the dems hands.

Perhaps.

Yes it will be interesting. Campaigning never stops....but there is plenty of time on the clock for things to happen before the election.

RyanCare WILL be a giant tarbaby. for Trump and the R's if it goes through in any form.

dude58677
03-03-2017, 11:49 AM
And had they not covered it he could have never moved forward. The data was solidly available that the more they covered his outrageous tweets the higher his poll numbers went. They kept covering it. That has only one answer. They thought that they were creating an embarrassment and sure defeat for the republicans which very may well end up being the case. The midterms are going to be real interesting. The Republicans hiding the obamacare replacement are playing right into the dems hands.

His Apprentice, Boxing, as well as WWF fans still read his tweets whether the media paid attention or not.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 11:57 AM
https://twitter.com/JamieOGrady/status/837130762684153858

TheCount
03-03-2017, 12:12 PM

13. Repeat.

Why would they look foolish? They were both correct and successful.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 12:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TdUqdh9D-M

klamath
03-03-2017, 01:51 PM
His Apprentice, Boxing, as well as WWF fans still read his tweets whether the media paid attention or not. whoop d doo Massive audience. :rolleyes:

dude58677
03-03-2017, 02:09 PM
whoop d doo Massive audience. :rolleyes:

He wasn't a household name before running for President? Seriously?

klamath
03-03-2017, 02:36 PM
He wasn't a household name before running for President? Seriously? IT is the coverage. if the media hadn't covered every last one of his hissy fit tweets he wouldn't have made it. A huge majority of republicans did NOT like trump through the early primaries but it was him and him alone that the media concentrated almost all the coverage. The media knew that republicans were reacting to their coverage by rewarding Trump, but they kept on.

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 02:47 PM
https://twitter.com/JamieOGrady/status/837130762684153858

The "money" question is that Franken asks
"If there is evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government
during the course of the campaign, what will you do ?"

A perjury indictment could not even be possible with this weird answer to the hypothetical inquiry "What will you do" ?

SC Congressman Gowdy was right . . . Congress does a very poor job with investigating.

dude58677
03-03-2017, 03:02 PM
IT is the coverage. if the media hadn't covered every last one of his hissy fit tweets he wouldn't have made it. A huge majority of republicans did NOT like trump through the early primaries but it was him and him alone that the media concentrated almost all the coverage. The media knew that republicans were reacting to their coverage by rewarding Trump, but they kept on.

It was big news for Donald Trump to be running for President because he was a celebrity and he already had a massive fan base. His fanbase would have voted for him regardless and although it wasn't the most of the GOP, it was enough to be the front runner.

klamath
03-03-2017, 03:48 PM
It was big news for Donald Trump to be running for President because he was a celebrity and he already had a massive fan base. His fanbase would have voted for him regardless and although it wasn't the most of the GOP, it was enough to be the front runner.He was a media creation and he is making lots of money for the press now. It was a win win for them. Either they got their ideological president (Hillary) or they got a money maker in trump.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 04:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bilvRas.png

dude58677
03-03-2017, 04:53 PM
He was a media creation and he is making lots of money for the press now. It was a win win for them. Either they got their ideological president (Hillary) or they got a money maker in trump.

So you don't address anything I said and repeat the same argument over again?

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 04:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bilvRas.png

No other "Russia" questions at the confirmation hearing at all, huh ?

CPUd
03-03-2017, 04:58 PM

There wouldn't have been, but he volunteered that info.

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 05:04 PM

There was one, and only one, "Russia" question asked of Sen. Sessions that could even be perjured if a material falseness.

It was asked via questionnaire by Sen. Leahy . . .

SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY:
"Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?"

SESSIONS: No.

DATE: January 10

CPUd
03-03-2017, 05:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXsis2t2UXk

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Sessions had no communications with the Russians as a self-acknowledged surrogate - Franken's hypothetical "what if" was never answered.
Nothing establishes any falseness to that "volunteered" info of the second sentence.
SEN. AL FRANKEN:
"If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign,
what would you do?"

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities.
I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

DATE: January 10

CPUd
03-03-2017, 05:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sPBwyjVYRw

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 05:39 PM
If anything Sessions said or answered by questioning under oath committed actual perjury regarding a material fact, then please let us know.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 05:40 PM
If anything Sessions said or answered by questioning under oath committed actual perjury regarding a material fact, then please let us know.

I'm sure they will, when their investigations are complete.

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 05:51 PM
I'm sure they will, when their investigations are complete.

The answer to Leahy's question clarifies the statement volunteered to Franken just fine,
and has alot of legal weight in interpreting what was volunteered as true and factual.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 05:53 PM
The answer to Leahy's question clarifies the statement volunteered to Franken just fine.

I doubt they will bother with him much further, all they really wanted was a special prosecutor so they could subpoena Trump's tax returns. Sessions handed it to them on a silver platter.

enhanced_deficit
03-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Trump tweets Schumer, Putin photo, calls for investigation (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?508239-Trump-tweets-Schumer-Putin-photo-calls-for-investigation&)
LOL

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 06:12 PM
I doubt they will bother with him much further, all they really wanted was a special prosecutor so they could subpoena Trump's tax returns. Sessions handed it to them on a silver platter.

A silver platter (?) The media propagating this as a "lie under oath" is to be made into fools again - LOL

A volunteered statement - albeit a non-answer to a live question - admidst all the raucus at the hearing -
is completely clarified by the only other question under oath on the topic which was presented in a questionnaire.

Good luck with what direction a Special Prosecutor is gonna go.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 06:18 PM
A silver platter (?) The media propagating this as a "lie under oath" is to be made into fools again - LOL

A volunteered statement - albeit a non-answer to a live question - admidst all the raucus at the hearing -
is completely clarified by the only other question under oath on the topic which was presented in a questionnaire.

Good luck with what direction a Special Prosecutor is gonna go.

He recused himself, why would he do that when it opens the door for a special prosecutor?

klamath
03-03-2017, 06:23 PM
So you don't address anything I said and repeat the same argument over again? because you repeat nothing but same things. I addressed them but you insist. For instance you repeat, the media couldn't ignore trump, he had a wonderful great following. Wrong. His tweets reached a very small number of people but the media made sure EVERYONE heard them. Trump could very well have been limited to his first limited following. I never followed his tweets and still don't but I sure as hell saw every last one of them hundreds of times because of the press.

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 06:46 PM
He recused himself, why would he do that when it opens the door for a special prosecutor?

Either another mind-boggling "3D chess move" - or rather, one of Mr. Magoo's unplanned journeys where every obstacle and gear falls right into perfect place and position.

A Special Prosecutor - independent and bipartisan and approved by - if not outright selected by - Congress (as was Leon Jaworski - Nixon)
is just how Hillary goes to jail.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 06:48 PM
Either another mind-boggling "3D chess move" - or rather, one of Mr. Magoo's unplanned journeys where every obstacle and gear falls right into perfect place and position.

A Special Prosecutor - independent and bipartisan and approved by - if not outright selected by - Congress (as was Leon Jaworski - Nixon)
is just how Hillary goes to jail.

The Deputy AG who will pick the prosecutor has a confirmation hearing I think next Tuesday

CPUd
03-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Trump’s Pick for Deputy Attorney General Just Indicted Seven Baltimore Police Officers for Racketeering

By Leon Neyfakh

Rod Rosenstein, the U.S. attorney for Maryland who is on track to become the deputy attorney general in Donald Trump’s Department of Justice, announced a stunning indictment Wednesday against seven Baltimore police officers. In a press conference, Rosenstein said the police officers were “involved in a pernicious conspiracy scheme” to steal large sums of money out of people’s homes and cars and to receive thousands of dollars in bogus overtime pay.

The racketeering indictment comes less than one week before Rosenstein’s Senate confirmation hearing to become second in command to Jeff Sessions—a cheerleader for law enforcement who has signaled a reluctance to bring troubled police departments under federal oversight because doing so is “almost disrespectful.” (As it happens, the Baltimore Police Department was the subject of a scathing report recently published by the civil rights division of the Obama-era Justice Department, and a consent decree agreement mandating reforms is currently pending in district court.) Though it’s too soon to make predictions about what kind of influence Rosenstein will wield in the Justice Department, Wednesday’s indictment suggests his confirmation would place at least one higher-up in the house of Sessions who would be willing to investigate police misconduct.

The seven officers named in Wednesday’s indictment have been with the Baltimore police for over a decade; prior to their arrest, all of them had been working as part of a specialized unit devoted to getting illegal guns off the street. According to the Baltimore Sun, they had been celebrated in the internal department newsletter for their “relentless pursuit to make [the city’s] streets safer by removing guns and arresting the right people for the right reasons.”

The 45-page indictment, which is sprinkled with colorful dialogue that wouldn’t be out of place in, say, a gritty crime show about Baltimore cops, recounts a series of jaw-dropping stories about shakedowns and carefully plotted deceptions. On May 11, 2016, three of the officers allegedly stole $700 from a man who had been set up to buy drugs from a confidential informant, then filed an arrest report in which they falsely claimed they had seen him holding a gun after pulling him over. Six weeks later, they allegedly entered a man’s house with a SWAT team, then robbed him of $17,000 in cash after the SWAT team left.

Some of the officers involved in the alleged conspiracy have a history of misconduct, according to the Baltimore Sun, including one whose conduct resulted in multiple settled lawsuits and another who was involved in three shootings over the course of two years. The Sun quoted a top public defender in Baltimore as saying that the majority of the indicted arrest officers were known by local defense lawyers to have “significant credibility issues.”

Peter Moskos, a sociologist at John Jay College of Criminal Justice and the author of a book about working as a Baltimore police officer, said that it wouldn’t be surprising if other officers in the department had harbored vague suspicions about the seven individuals arrested Wednesday, but didn’t take the initiative to turn them in. This wouldn’t have been out of loyalty, as conventional wisdom about the “blue wall of silence” holds, but out of self-preservation, Moskos said: “When you sense someone is not on the level, you just stay away… If you know enough to blow the whistle, you’re in too deep. So you put on blinders, you mind your own business, and you don’t get into other people’s mess. “

Rosenstein, who has served as U.S. Attorney since 2005, said the officers stand accused of committing “robberies [while] wearing police uniforms,” and that their alleged conduct “tarnishes the reputation of all police officers." It’s anyone’s guess, at this point, whether Rosenstein’s willingness to prosecute a group of allegedly corrupt police officers means he’ll bring that willingness to his role as deputy attorney general. It’s also not self-evident that disapproving of police officers who commit extortion and fraud necessarily translates to disapproval of the kinds of civil rights violations that Black Lives Matter supporters have in mind when calling for police reform. Perhaps someone will ask Rosenstein about that distinction at next week’s confirmation hearing.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/01/rod_rosenstein_trump_s_pick_for_deputy_attorney_ge neral_under_jeff_sessions.html

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 07:01 PM
The Deputy AG who will pick the prosecutor has a confirmation hearing I think next Tuesday

As I understand, as always it would be the Attorney General that picks a Special Prosecutor. They get confirmed or not by Congress/Senate anyway.

The Deputy AG was appointed while Sessions awaited confirmation after the Obama choice was FIRED 10 days after inauguration for failing to carry out executive immigration orders.

If he is someone with bipartisan liking, he may be on the short list as Special Prosecutor though, but I dunno.

CPUd
03-03-2017, 07:03 PM
As I understand, as always it would be the Attorney General that picks a Special Prosecutor. They get confirmed or not by Congress/Senate anyway.

He would have, had he not recused himself. So it falls to the Deputy AG

Jan2017
03-03-2017, 07:31 PM
He would have, had he not recused himself. So it falls to the Deputy AG

It falls to the Senate to decide if there is a Special Prosecutor needed now, AG Sessions gave that up.
But you are right in that if the Senate decides one is needed, Sessions won't pick who gets nominated to THAT Senate confirmation.

It is getting Nixon-esque.

Senate has leverage to demand Special Prosecutor to investigate the 2016 campaigns for POTUS but I see all roads lead back to Hillary.

SESSIONS’S RECUSAL GIVES SENATORS POWERFUL LEVERAGE TO DEMAND RUSSIA SPECIAL PROSECUTOR (https://theintercept.com/2017/03/02/sessionss-recusal-gives-senators-powerful-leverage-to-demand-russia-special-prosecutor/)

There is direct historical precedent for this. In 1973, in the midst of the Watergate scandal, President Nixon nominated Elliot Richardson, then his secretary of defense, to be attorney general. Judiciary Committee members demanded that Richardson commit to appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Nixon. In fact, they went even further: Richardson was pressured to name who specifically he would appoint before the vote was held, and then both Richardson and his choice — one-time Solicitor General Archibald Cox — were questioned by the committee about the degree of independence Cox would have to pursue the investigation.

There is currently no permanent deputy attorney general, just Acting Attorney General Dana Boente, a former U.S. Attorney who stepped in after Sally Yates, an Obama appointee, was fired. However, Donald Trump’s nominee, U.S. Attorney for Maryland Rod Rosenstein, will undergo confirmation hearings with the Senate Judiciary Committee this month.
https://theintercept.com/2017/03/02/sessionss-recusal-gives-senators-powerful-leverage-to-demand-russia-special-prosecutor/

dude58677
03-03-2017, 11:00 PM
because you repeat nothing but same things. I addressed them but you insist. For instance you repeat, the media couldn't ignore trump, he had a wonderful great following. Wrong. His tweets reached a very small number of people but the media made sure EVERYONE heard them. Trump could very well have been limited to his first limited following. I never followed his tweets and still don't but I sure as hell saw every last one of them hundreds of times because of the press.

He had no fan base before he ran for President. Again, seriously? It couldn't be that he is a great promoter? That he knows how to get attention? It can't be that because you don't read his tweets that you cant be wrong? Seriously?

timosman
03-04-2017, 01:29 AM

Obama did not have access to Trump's tax returns? IRS is still a part of the executive branch.:eek:

CPUd
03-04-2017, 01:52 AM
LOL this guy had been going around to all the shows today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_TR3_oNugU

klamath
03-04-2017, 07:04 AM
He had no fan base before he ran for President. Again, seriously? It couldn't be that he is a great promoter? That he knows how to get attention? It can't be that because you don't read his tweets that you cant be wrong? Seriously? Trump had 2% in the polls all the way up to his announcement. The same as Ron had. He had no organization to get his message out and he spent virtually no money getting his ideas out. He had the news and only the news to get his tweets nationwide. Sure his used them, but they weren't obligated to cover him. They didn't stop even when they figured out it was only helping him. Case closed. Trump would have gone nowhere without them.

Origanalist
03-04-2017, 08:38 AM

goldenequity
03-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Russian Market‏@russian_market 12 min.
Nancy Pelosi said that she never met with Russian ambassador Kislyak. "Not with this Russian ambassador, no," Pelosi

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6FLHSdWMAEh_uO.jpg:large

- Google never forgets. hahaha

dude58677
03-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Trump had 2% in the polls all the way up to his announcement. The same as Ron had. He had no organization to get his message out and he spent virtually no money getting his ideas out. He had the news and only the news to get his tweets nationwide. Sure his used them, but they weren't obligated to cover him. They didn't stop even when they figured out it was only helping him. Case closd. Trump would have gone nowhere without them.

All right but they still didn't want him to win the Presidency. It was obvious on election night. According to wikileaks they thought he would lose to Hillary and that is why Hillary wanted him to be the nominee.

enhanced_deficit
03-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Some Trump supporters are now calling for impeachment of Pelosi because she met with Russian President, that would probably be seen as unfair by Dems as the current issue is about Sessions not properly answering the question of ex SNL comedian Sen. Al Franken.
Incidentally, Pelosi had also met with Syria's Assad.
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/vdare-live/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/03213555/addtext_com_MjEzNTI1MTg1MDA1-621x372.png

klamath
03-04-2017, 10:07 AM
All right but they still didn't want him to win the Presidency. It was obvious on election night. According to wikileaks they thought he would lose to Hillary and that is why Hillary wanted him to be the nominee. That is why the Hillary and the media wanted him to win the nomination. You are right they didn't want him to win in November, but Hillary blew it thinking she was strong enough to go into strong red states and was so confident she started talking about sweeping congress as well. That was the closest I ever came to voting for trump. The thought of Hillary and a full demo congress was scary and that move backfired on her. She left her firewall midwestern states right open to Trump.

TheCount
03-04-2017, 10:14 AM
That is why the Hillary and the media wanted him to win the nomination. You are right they didn't want him to win in November, but Hillary blew it thinking she was strong enough to go into strong red states and was so confident she started talking about sweeping congress as well. That was the closest I ever came to voting for trump. The thought of Hillary and a full demo congress was scary and that move backfired on her. She left her firewall midwestern states right open to Trump.https://media.giphy.com/media/oxLpLI0eNf3Wg/giphy.gif

JK/SEA
03-04-2017, 11:25 AM
time to re-open the Benghazi incident.

lock her up.

CPUd
03-04-2017, 01:55 PM
That is why the Hillary and the media wanted him to win the nomination. You are right they didn't want him to win in November, but Hillary blew it thinking she was strong enough to go into strong red states and was so confident she started talking about sweeping congress as well. That was the closest I ever came to voting for trump. The thought of Hillary and a full demo congress was scary and that move backfired on her. She left her firewall midwestern states right open to Trump.

Their grassroots were begging the campaign to send her to Michigan and Wisconsin, instead they went to Iowa and spent money there to try and trick the Trump team to spend resources defending it.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8PBvZ.gif

RonPaulMall
03-04-2017, 05:04 PM
They didn't stop even when they figured out it was only helping him. Case closed. Trump would have gone nowhere without them.

You act like Trump had nothing to do with that. Trump is a MASTER media manipulator. To this day he is still clowning the press on an almost daily basis and tricking them in to doing his bidding.

CPUd
03-04-2017, 05:33 PM
C)

klamath
03-04-2017, 05:41 PM
You act like Trump had nothing to do with that. Trump is a MASTER media manipulator. To this day he is still clowning the press on an almost daily basis and tricking them in to doing his bidding. Well we will see how that works out. He certainly isn't improving his poll numbers. After he won I was willing to give him a chance. It took a week for him to prove he was the same pos as candidate trump. Maybe had he investigated the intelligence on the yemen raid instead of obsessing about his inauguration crowd number, a bunch of people need not have died.

goldenequity
03-04-2017, 05:51 PM
They're not like us. They must be stopped.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5x7_JlXEAIVmoy.jpg

CPUd
03-05-2017, 12:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZM3jvlvgVw