PDA

View Full Version : U.S gives Soros Group Millions to Destabilize Macedonia's Conservative Government

PatriotOne
03-01-2017, 07:25 PM
U.S. Gives Soros Groups Millions to Destabilize Macedonia’s Conservative Govt.

FEBRUARY 28, 2017

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/02/u-s-gives-soros-groups-millions-destabilize-macedonias-conservative-govt/

The U.S. government has quietly spent millions of taxpayer dollars to destabilize the democratically elected, center-right government in Macedonia by colluding with leftwing billionaire philanthropist George Soros, records obtained by Judicial Watch show. Barack Obama’s U.S. Ambassador to Macedonia, Jess L. Baily, has worked behind the scenes with Soros’ Open Society Foundation to funnel large sums of American dollars for the cause, constituting an interference of the U.S. Ambassador in domestic political affairs in violation of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.
The cash flows through the State Department and the famously corrupt U.S. Agency of International Development (USAID), which is charged with providing global economic, development and humanitarian assistance. USAID has allocated about $5 million to leftwing Soros groups in Macedonia since 2012, documents show, and at least $9.5 million has been earmarked by the agency to intervene in the Balkan nation’s governmental affairs for 2016-2011. State Department figures have been tougher to come by and Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for the numbers. Judicial Watch also fired off a public records request to USAID because the preliminary figures, obtained through various sources in both the U.S. and Macedonia, appear to be incomplete.

Here’s how the clandestine operation functions, according to high-level sources in Macedonia and the U.S. that have provided Judicial Watch with records as part of an ongoing investigation. The Open Society Foundation has established and funded dozens of leftwing, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in Macedonia to overthrow the conservative government. One Macedonian government official interviewed by Judicial Watch in Washington D.C. recently, calls it the “Soros infantry.” The groups organize youth movements, create influential media outlets and organize violent protests to undermine the institutions and policies implemented by the government. One of the Soros’ groups funded the translation and publication of Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” into Macedonian. The book is a tactical manual of subversion, provides direct advice for radical street protests and proclaims Lucifer to be the first radical. Thanks to Obama’s ambassador, who has not been replaced by President Trump, Uncle Sam keeps the money flowing so the groups can continue operating and recruiting, sources in Macedonia and the U.S. confirm.

With a population of about 2 million, Macedonia has one of the more conservative governments in Europe. This includes the lowest flat tax in Europe, close ties with Israel and pro-life policies. The country recently built a border fence to crackdown on an illegal immigration crisis that overwhelmed law enforcement agencies. Between 10,000 and 12,000 illegal aliens were crossing the Greek-Macedonian border daily at the peak of the European migration crisis, a Macedonian official told Judicial Watch, and the impact was devastating. This is likely of big interest to Soros, a renowned open borders advocate who pushes international governance, diminished U.S. global power and an increase in Muslim immigration. Soros spent tens of millions of dollars to support Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. Just this month Hungary’s prime minister lashed out against Soros for funding groups to secretly influence the country’s politics. “Large-bodied predators are swimming here in the waters,” said Viktor Orban in his annual state of the nation speech. “This is the trans-border empire of George Soros, with tons of money and international heavy artillery.”

This appears to be the case in Macedonia with the help of American financing. There have been a number of violent protests in recent months that have been coordinated by Soros’ Open Society Foundation through its U.S.-funded NGOs, sources tell Judicial Watch. Some U.S. members of Congress have expressed interest in the issue and have demanded answers from Ambassador Baily, USAID and the State Department. In typical fashion, the State Department has stonewalled the inquiries and USAID hasn’t been much more forthcoming. Last month Utah Senator Mike Lee sent Ambassador Baily a letter asking questions involving the U.S. Mission to Macedonia’s involvement in the political process and its connections to the Open Society Foundation. It’s unlikely that Americans will receive answers, especially since Baily is probably on his way out. The fact remains however, that millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars have already been spent on this illicit operation and the government agencies need to be held accountable.

PatriotOne
03-01-2017, 07:25 PM
^^ Any of that sound familiar?

timosman
03-01-2017, 07:51 PM

Depends. What color is their revolution?

donnay
03-01-2017, 07:53 PM
George Soros' needs to be investigated!

Brian4Liberty
03-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Met a guy from Macedonia back when the US was bombing Serbia. He had been pretty close to the border. I told him it's only a matter of time before they came for his nation. Took longer than expected.

Brian4Liberty
03-01-2017, 07:59 PM

Kosovo? Ukraine? Egypt? Syria? Libya? USA? Getting warm yet?

PatriotOne
03-01-2017, 09:11 PM

No chit..except the money was coming from the USA through the State Dept (Clinton) to USAID to Soro's..so basically Soro's was doing the bidding of Obama/Clinton (SoS). At least for the Macedonia destabilization/overthrow attempt. I imagine it was the same financial set up for the many other "revolutions".

PatriotOne
03-01-2017, 09:12 PM
Kosovo? Ukraine? Egypt? Syria? Libya? USA? Getting warm yet?

Red hot.

PatriotOne
03-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Interestingly enough, this article in the OP really bothered me because JW said Trump hasn't replaced the complicit Ambassador yet. Then I was perusing Breitbart and this caught my eye a few minutes ago. Is Trump turning off the USAID/Soros spigot? 37% is HUGE cut.

Trump plans to propose budget cuts to the State Department and the USAID

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/03/01/house-foreign-affairs-chairman-very-concerned-by-proposed-budget-cuts/

1 Mar 2017

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA) said Tuesday he is “very concerned” by reports that President Donald Trump plans to propose budget cuts to the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development. “I am very concerned by reports of deep cuts that could damage efforts to combat terrorism, save lives, and create opportunities for American workers,” Royce said in a statement. “The committee will thoroughly review the administration’s foreign affairs budget request when it’s made available to Congress.”

The State Department and USAID have a combined budget of just over $50 billion.

The Trump administration’s proposed 37% cut to the State Department budget came from the White House Office of Management and Budget, according to Bloomberg Politics.

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News Washington Political Editor Matt Boyle, President Trump stated, “I want to increase our military spending significantly. We have to. Our military is depleted. Our equipment is old and tired and we’re going to have the finest military that the United States has ever had by far.”

“President Donald Trump is developing a federal budget that officials said would add more than $50 billion to the base defense budget,” reported the Wall Street Journal. “The increase would be made possible by significant cuts elsewhere, officials said on Monday, particularly to the State Department and its foreign aid division.”

The Journal added, “People familiar with the deliberations said the Trump administration is examining the growth in spending by the State Department during the Obama administration, including that caused by the addition of special envoys, though they said that would not cover the proposed cuts. One U.S. official said that the State Department is looking at development assistance to other countries as a significant source for the cuts.”

Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC) reportedly declared President Trump’s budget proposal would be “dead on arrival” because of the State Department cuts.

donnay
03-01-2017, 09:29 PM
No chit..except the money was coming from the USA through the State Dept (Clinton) to USAID to Soro's..so basically Soro's was doing the bidding of Obama/Clinton (SoS). At least for the Macedonia destabilization/overthrow attempt. I imagine it was the same financial set up for the many other "revolutions".

Indeed. They are need to be indicted. I believe Trump is shrinking the size and scope of the State Dept. which is a good thing.

charrob
03-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Indeed. They are need to be indicted. I believe Trump is shrinking the size and scope of the State Dept. which is a good thing.

-Totally agree; the State Dpt. is filled to the brim with Victoria Nuland type Neocons. Unfortunately, even though only a simple majority is needed, it appears that Trump won't have the votes to do this: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-congress-idUSKBN1672GI . I hope I'm wrong.

charrob
03-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Thanks for sharing this PatriotOne; I had not seen it and would have missed. ...Here we go again :mad:

I wish i could give you +1 rep but system says: "You must spread some reputation around before giving to PatriotOne again...".

opal
03-02-2017, 12:37 AM

*replaces the word investigated with "hog tied, tarred and feathered"*

Wasn't there something about Putin putting out a hit on him a while back? If so, Vlad is slipping

osan
03-02-2017, 08:21 AM
Something in all this doesn't track in the broader scope.

Soros has been implicated in countless acts readily deemed as massively felonious. Russia supposedly has an international arrest warrant sworn out for him.

Given all the toes Soros is reputed to have stepped on, why has he not been killed?

Consider the NJ-sized shit-pot we call "Israel". When they were perhaps less than half their current size in land area and far less than half in population, they sent agents worldwide to kidnap former German soldiers who'd scattered worldwide to escape accountability for their deeds in places like Treblinka and Belsen. My father met the people who had just delivered Eichmann into Israel, and got the whole story straight from the horses' mouths, so to speak. They knew what needed to be done and they acted. They didn't cower in fear, content to whine about their misfortunes and hope that someone else would do the do for them. They got on planes, found their targets, and returned them for trial and execution at great risk to their physical freedom and their very lives.

How is it that a patch of dirt with about five citizens managed to range the globe and seize those not-unexperienced men, yet a smarmy little pimp like Soros jots about as he pleases, raking murderous muck across the world with apparent impunity? Are we so degraded a species? Or is something else afoot in deep countervail of the most basic human sense?

Something here isn't tracking. Are we to believe that not one of the affected nations of the earth can scratch up even a mercenary force willing to do what needs doing for the sake of large sums of cash? I don't believe it for a New York minute. I could find someone on the west side of Charleston to murder my neighbor for the right price, this afternoon. Nobody is going to convince me that there is nobody on the planet willing and able to kill or apprehend Soros. And yet, he lives and waltzes about quite freely. Why is that?

Furthermore, given all the evidence, why has nobody in a position of purported authority not seized him for the purposes of charging him criminally? It seems apparent that the man is being protected above and beyond that which his money will purchase in bodyguards. The question, then, is whence the safeguard and why?

charrob
03-02-2017, 11:37 AM
Something in all this doesn't track in the broader scope.

Soros has been implicated in countless acts readily deemed as massively felonious. Russia supposedly has an international arrest warrant sworn out for him.

Given all the toes Soros is reputed to have stepped on, why has he not been killed?

Consider the NJ-sized $#@!-pot we call "Israel". When they were perhaps less than half their current size in land area and far less than half in population, they sent agents worldwide to kidnap former German soldiers who'd scattered worldwide to escape accountability for their deeds in places like Treblinka and Belsen. My father met the people who had just delivered Eichmann into Israel, and got the whole story straight from the horses' mouths, so to speak. They knew what needed to be done and they acted. They didn't cower in fear, content to whine about their misfortunes and hope that someone else would do the do for them. They got on planes, found their targets, and returned them for trial and execution at great risk to their physical freedom and their very lives.

How is it that a patch of dirt with about five citizens managed to range the globe and seize those not-unexperienced men, yet a smarmy little pimp like Soros jots about as he pleases, raking murderous muck across the world with apparent impunity? Are we so degraded a species? Or is something else afoot in deep countervail of the most basic human sense?

Something here isn't tracking. Are we to believe that not one of the affected nations of the earth can scratch up even a mercenary force willing to do what needs doing for the sake of large sums of cash? I don't believe it for a New York minute. I could find someone on the west side of Charleston to murder my neighbor for the right price, this afternoon. Nobody is going to convince me that there is nobody on the planet willing and able to kill or apprehend Soros. And yet, he lives and waltzes about quite freely. Why is that?

Furthermore, given all the evidence, why has nobody in a position of purported authority not seized him for the purposes of charging him criminally? It seems apparent that the man is being protected above and beyond that which his money will purchase in bodyguards. The question, then, is whence the safeguard and why?

I don't know why no one overseas has been able to apprehend and charge him. But in the U.S. he has funded both sides of the political isle (although he obviously gives much more to the left). That may explain why our government has not pushed to indict him:

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/records-soros-fund-execs-funded-paul-ryan-marco-rubio-jeb-bush-john-mccain-john-kasich-lindsey-graham-in-2016/)

Re: overseas: I wonder if smaller countries overseas even know where the money comes from for the professional protesters in their countries? Soros pays for violent protesters and before you know it the CIA is training and arming them and the MSM is taking the side of the Soros paid protesters. This is a blueprint: they do the same thing in country after country. It happens so fast and I would imagine smaller governments and citizens in smaller countries are not aware of how and why the protests began in the first place.

timosman
03-02-2017, 01:18 PM
I don't know why no one overseas has been able to apprehend and charge him. But in the U.S. he has funded both sides of the political isle (although he obviously gives much more to the left). That may explain why our government has not pushed to indict him:

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/records-soros-fund-execs-funded-paul-ryan-marco-rubio-jeb-bush-john-mccain-john-kasich-lindsey-graham-in-2016/)

Re: overseas: I wonder if smaller countries overseas even know where the money comes from for the professional protesters in their countries? Soros pays for violent protesters and before you know it the CIA is training and arming them and the MSM is taking the side of the Soros paid protesters. This is a blueprint: they do the same thing in country after country. It happens so fast and I would imagine smaller governments and citizens in smaller countries are not aware of how and why the protests began in the first place.

Plus the narrative in those countries is - the money came from the US. Nobody has time to dissect which exact part of the US when it is raining money so hard.

osan
03-02-2017, 01:25 PM

OK.

If Soros can be shown to have committed treason, and I believe abundant evidence exists, I would assemble SEAL7 and apprehend him on US soil. He has made war against the United States. Civil law may well not apply to his case in that military jurisdiction would reign. I would arrest him, give him a drumhead trial on Gitmo, and summarily execute him and seize every asset he owns. That is the cost of making war.

At some point, enemies must be acknowledged and slaughtered for what they are. That, or have one's existence reduced to a greatly degraded status unworthy of the moniker "life".

goldenequity
03-02-2017, 04:38 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C57uyYVWAAEm5wu.jpg:large

Navstéva@Navsteva 9 min.
Organizing against Soros and Obama's coup in Washington DC