PDA

View Full Version : Trump's military build-up to spark GOP civil war

Matt Collins
02-27-2017, 08:03 PM
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-defense-buildup-pentagon-gop-234767

H. E. Panqui
02-28-2017, 07:38 AM
...ugh...no sense wasting any time on thi$ political issue...the 'discussion,' as always, is/will be DOMINATED by peckerheaded republicrat puppet$ who are worse than clueless about the origin and nature of even one 'dollar'...yet their foaming holes are frequently working as to 'illions of dollars' in 'government spending' etc. ad nau$eam...

...in a better, more aware society these goddamned fool republicrats would be quickly shamed/verbally exposed/etc. into silence..but i sense these festering republicrat richardheads are getting louder and louder.....all the smart (not that there has ever been many of them) people are watching, retreating, preparing...as the goddamned fools and criminal$ advance...$ame old $ame old..

...btw, 'republicrats' (authoritarians, monetary ignoramuses, etc.) are ubiquitous..of course the stinking d's and r's are virtually 100% 'republicrat'...but the leadership, major candidates, party spokes-people, etc., of the libertarian party inc. and the green party inc., etc., are also DOMINATED by monetary ignoramuses, authoritarians, etc..ugh..

nikcers
02-28-2017, 09:03 AM
I bet people are all protested out, all the outrage is now gone because they already have egg on their face. I get the domino theory of not wasting time on a predetermined outcome, I just can't not regret not trying harder to stop all of this. I keep trying to convince myself that I am reading too much into this, that I am looking at conspiracy theory, that I am looking at fake news. At a certain point those doomsday prepper Ron Paul friends of mine are seeming much more sane that I am.

pcosmar
02-28-2017, 10:00 AM
LOL

When has military build up been a problem for the GOP? the party of MORE (Police/Military). :(

When in my lifetime?

H. E. Panqui
02-28-2017, 03:31 PM
LOL

When has military build up been a problem for the GOP? the party of MORE (Police/Military). :(

When in my lifetime?

...spot on...republican cheerleaders must have really short memories or they are extremely young and brainwashed...or both...

Zippyjuan
02-28-2017, 03:38 PM
They became slightly more "anti-war" when Obama was in charge of them. Now they are back in charge and favor them again.