PDA

View Full Version : MAGAForums.com

radiofriendly
02-24-2017, 11:43 AM

I'm posting this here in RandPaulForums first to hopefully get some feedback.

I decided to grab this url when I saw it available. It's a strategic move...potentially...

Toady is not the primary.:toady:

EDIT: The goal would be to prevent neocon dominance and, of course, highlight the influence of Sen. Paul, Amash and Rep. Massie....

CPUd
02-24-2017, 11:51 AM
this could be hot like the fred thompson forums was back in the day

radiofriendly
02-24-2017, 11:53 AM
this could be hot like the fred thompson forums was back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H0vJwmVE6k

angelatc
02-24-2017, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=radiofriendly;6422896][video=E6k[/video][/Q

Interesting that cpud remembers the 2007 season.

Tywysog Cymru
02-24-2017, 01:42 PM
Why not post a link to a Bernie forum while you're at it?

CPUd
02-24-2017, 01:43 PM
Why not post a link to a Bernie forum while you're at it?

used to be /r/politics

CableNewsJunkie
02-24-2017, 06:15 PM
I'm willing to donate to this endeavor, but the donate link isn't working for me.

radiofriendly
02-27-2017, 08:17 PM
Updated the links - thanks for catching that.

You can also just pay what you want for my little folky/gospel album as a donation too, if you wish.

radiofriendly
02-27-2017, 08:32 PM
I realize this is a hair-brained idea at this point and it's very difficult to predict the political climate of the next 4 years. However, chaos can be a great time to organize - and our side tends to be more principled than the neocons or the MAGA-newbies. I'm not saying that I for sure want to be running this MAGA Forum idea - I'm open to linking it back here if some of the strategic thinkers came up w/ a way we could use it.

The next congressional elections could be a great time to promote constitutionally conservative (libertarian friendly) candidates. I'm imagining a scenario where the Trump Reddit people might get fed-up over censorship and forum structure could be a workable alternative. Who knows...

Origanalist
02-27-2017, 10:34 PM
I realize this is a hair-brained idea at this point and it's very difficult to predict the political climate of the next 4 years. However, chaos can be a great time to organize - and our side tends to be more principled than the neocons or the MAGA-newbies. I'm not saying that I for sure want to be running this MAGA Forum idea - I'm open to linking it back here if some of the strategic thinkers came up w/ a way we could use it.

The next congressional elections could be a great time to promote constitutionally conservative (libertarian friendly) candidates. I'm imagining a scenario where the Trump Reddit people might get fed-up over censorship and forum structure could be a workable alternative. Who knows...

Actually it's not a bad idea. It would be a good way to steer the discourse if it gained any steam. Kudos for coming up with it.

dannno
02-27-2017, 10:42 PM
Bitcoin pls :)

eleganz
02-28-2017, 05:21 AM
Wow really nice move!

We can all push it on reddit, all the trump supporters there love Ron/Rand anyways

http://militaryhumor.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/military-humor-v-22-osprey-mad-props.jpg