PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Steve Bannon, Reince Priebus Interview at CPAC 2017

randomname
02-23-2017, 01:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkUPWb_TKS0

“If you look at the opposition party, how they portrayed the campaign, how they portrayed the transition, how they portray the administration, it’s always wrong," Bannon said. “If you remember, the campaign, by the media’s description, was the most chaotic, the most disorganized, most unprofessional, had no idea what they were doing. And then you saw [the media] all crying and weeping” on election night.

"It's not gonna get better, it's gonna get worse," Bannon said.

"They are corporatist globalist media who are diametrically opposed to the economic nationalist agenda that President Trump presents. “[Trump] is going to continue to press his agenda as economic conditions get better, as jobs get better, they are going to continue to fight. If they think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are mistaken. Every day, it is going to be a fight.""

CPUd
02-23-2017, 02:33 PM
finally they got some real conservatives at CPAC.

undergroundrr
02-23-2017, 02:48 PM
He denigrates corporatism and praises "economic nationalism" in the same sentence. My irony gland just atrophied.

TheCount
02-23-2017, 02:53 PM
"economic nationalism"What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

undergroundrr
02-23-2017, 02:59 PM
What the $#@! is that even supposed to mean?

Tariffs, labor regulations and pretty much anything else that controls what we can and cannot buy, who we can buy it from and at what price. It's textbook corporatism, giving government favor to companies that meet arbitrary criteria of working in, I suppose, the American interest.

CPUd
02-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Tariffs, labor regulations and pretty much anything else that controls what we can and cannot buy, who we can buy it from and at what price. It's textbook corporatism, giving government favor to companies that meet arbitrary criteria of working in, I suppose, the American interest.

We have no choice, we're losing to China.

TheCount
02-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Tariffs, labor regulations and pretty much anything else that controls what we can and cannot buy, who we can buy it from and at what price. It's textbook corporatism, giving government favor to companies that meet arbitrary criteria of working in, I suppose, the American interest.They can call it whatever they want, but it should be termed nationalization rather than nationalism. That's a more apt description.

juleswin
02-23-2017, 04:12 PM
We have no choice, we're losing to China.

That is why China is winning. You know, to open a company in China, you have to be Chinese. #MAGA

undergroundrr
02-23-2017, 04:19 PM
That is why China is winning. You know, to open a company in China, you have to be Chinese. #MAGA

"And in some ways, they embarrass us, because they’re more Capitalistic than we are. It’s easier for our businesses to go to China than it is to stay here." - Ron Paul, 2011

goldenequity
02-23-2017, 07:17 PM
Maybe it's just me.. but (especially @ 18:00) when Bannon is pounding away (again)
his exact same MESSAGE: that
Trump is 'MANIACALLY DEDICATED' to fulfill his campaign goals and promises.

I feel like he's looking straight at Priebus and the Powers he caters to...
that
no matter WHO (Rince) or HOW MUCH they try and get Trump to 'moderate'
he's not going to do it.. (cuz Bannon will be there like the WH Rotweiler)

I get this strange sensation
that he's saying that MORE to Preibus (and friends)
than he is to the CPAC audience.
Just a hunch this 'coalition' on the 2 stools in front of us...
are ground zero for the tug-o-war.