PDA

View Full Version : Hiring of 10K ICE Agents Authorized

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 10:20 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/20/dhs-authorizes-hiring-10k-immigration-officers/

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 10:24 AM
Let the pity party begin!

https://unitedgangs.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/tumblr_lx6quy_ye_lp1qfc2z3o1_500.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ca/77/42/ca774221c3d2ecef2aa15d83a0201a61.jpg

tod evans
02-20-2017, 10:51 AM
10,000 more feds isn't going to change anything.

The feds brought us to where we are now.

jonhowe
02-20-2017, 11:17 AM
What is the relation between these 2 posts?

ICE deports people. Those shown in the 2nd post should presumably be incarcerated, not deported.

CaptUSA
02-20-2017, 11:37 AM
Yay! Moar government agents!!!

Think of all the liberty! Think of all the pensions! Great economic benefit for decades to come!!

oh, and don't miss this little tidbit:

The additional 10,000 agents and officers will allow the DHS to more efficiently carry out its mission of enforcing immigration laws in the interior of the country.

So great! Talk about MAGA!!!!

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 12:59 PM
The ICE agents are a tool. They could be used for good purposes or bad purposes depending on who's running them. Under the Clinton or Bush crime families I would be fearful. Under Trump, I am hopeful. Ridding this country of criminal illegal immigrants running drugs, child trafficking, and organ harvesting would be a good thing. Oh...and BUILD THE WALL!

If the crime families hadn't INTENTIONALLY perpetuated the problem in the first place, this would be unnecessary.

CaptUSA
02-20-2017, 01:08 PM
The ICE agents are a tool. They could be used for good purposes or bad purposes depending on who's running them. Under the Clinton or Bush crime families I would be fearful. Under Trump, I am hopeful. Ridding this country of criminal illegal immigrants running drugs, child trafficking, and organ harvesting would be a good thing. Oh...and BUILD THE WALL!

If the crime families hadn't INTENTIONALLY perpetuated the problem in the first place, this would be unnecessary.

Lol... Yes, yes... It's not too much government that's the problem; it's that we don't have the right people running it!!

What happens to these people when Trump is gone? Are they only hired for 4 years, with a potential 4 year extension?! So much fail in this post!

otherone
02-20-2017, 01:42 PM
10,000 more feds isn't going to change anything.

The feds brought us to where we are now.

The expectation will be that we are ALL ICE agents.

http://chainsawsuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/20140218-brownman.png

bunklocoempire
02-20-2017, 02:08 PM

When the kids fight over a toy, you get rid of it -and examine the "wisdom" that brought it into the house in the first place.

Promote natural rights -start there. No need to be fearful or hopeful.
Natural rights - it's as good as it will ever get, anything else is fear and wishful thinking.

WIKI Gun laws in Mexico
In 1971, Article 10 of the present Constitution was changed[11] to limit the right to keep arms within the home only (in Spanish: ...derecho a poseer armas en su domicilio...) and reserved the right to bear arms outside the home only to those explicitly authorized by law (i.e. police, military, armed security officers). The following year, the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives came into force[12] and gave the federal government complete jurisdiction and control to the legal proliferation of firearms in the country; at the same time, heavily limiting and restricting the legal access to firearms by civilians.

As a result of the changes to Article 10 of the Mexican Constitution and the enactment of the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives, openly carrying a firearm or carrying a concealed weapon in public is virtually forbidden to private citizens, unless explicitly authorized by the Secretariat of National Defense (SEDENA). For purposes of personal protection, firearms are only permitted within the place of residence and of the type and caliber permitted by law.

OOooo those darn crime families!:rolleyes:

spudea
02-20-2017, 02:15 PM
Yay! Moar government agents!!!

Think of all the liberty! Think of all the pensions! Great economic benefit for decades to come!!

oh, and don't miss this little tidbit:

So great! Talk about MAGA!!!!

Ah yes the classic Libertarian solution of DOING NOTHING meanwhile lives are destroyed.

phill4paul
02-20-2017, 02:17 PM
Ah yes the classic Libertarian solution of DOING NOTHING meanwhile lives are destroyed.

Ah yes the classic statist position of doing the same thing over and over again meanwhile lives are destroyed.

otherone
02-20-2017, 02:18 PM

I'm sure you meant "citizens'" lives are destroyed. A casual reader may have thought you were referring to those families affected by deportation.

tod evans
02-20-2017, 02:22 PM
And...............Just in time another brave hero falls to the tattoo mafia;

Officer responding to car crash is shot dead; 2nd officer wounded

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/20/california-cop-dead-after-officer-involved-shooting.html

A police officer responding to a car crash was killed Monday outside Los Angeles, and a second officer was wounded, according to investigators.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said the two officers responded to what they believed was a traffic accident in Whittier when a gang member who was "all tattooed up" began firing.

They "think they’re there to help, next thing they know they have this guy shooting at them," Lt. John Corina said.

Corina told reporters the suspect was driving his car and rear-ended other cars that were waiting at a stoplight. The suspect then got out of his car and asked one of the people he hit to help push his car, he added. When police arrived, the suspect started firing, according to Corina.

Both the surviving officer and the suspect were in stable condition, police added.

Before Monday, 16 law enforcement officers had been killed on the job in 2017, a slight increase from 2016, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. Fewer of the killings involved firearms.

Police did not immediately name the suspects or the officer. The shooting unfolded around 8 a.m. near Colima Road and Mar Vista Street, Fox 11 reported.

Aerial footage of the scene showed a window of a Whittier police SUV partially shattered. A silver car in front of the SUV had front end damage and a weapon visible on top of its trunk.

Los Angeles County Fire Dispatch Supervisor Art Marrujo said the suspect was treated for gunshot wounds. The two officers were taken to LA County-USC Medical Center, where one was declared dead.

CaptUSA
02-20-2017, 02:23 PM

So... If I don't want to grow the federal government by 10,000 agents, my solution is to do nothing?! Nice. Trump logic, there.

No - as others have posted ad nauseum, you do not fix a government-created problem by moar government! You need to end the drug war, end the entitlements, and end the bombings. Do that, and the illegal immigration problem goes away on its own.

But if that isn't "practical", then yeah - instead of making a problem worse, nothing is better!

otherone
02-20-2017, 02:34 PM
So... If I don't want to grow the federal government by 10,000 agents, my solution is to do nothing?! Nice. Trump logic, there.

No - as others have posted ad nauseum, you do not fix a government-created problem by moar government! You need to end the drug war, end the entitlements, and end the bombings. Do that, and the illegal immigration problem goes away on its own.

But if that isn't "practical", then yeah - instead of making a problem worse, nothing is better!

Yup.
The answer is for the government to do nothing. Just like when they layoff their employees. Stop writing checks.
Stop handing out "free" stuff
Stop requiring employers to require SSNs
Stop requiring individuals to ask for permission to put bread on their tables.

Where do nativists think the money for this army of enforcers comes from?

nikcers
02-20-2017, 02:44 PM

OKAY I don't normally neg rep but that is a terrible argument. You can't take a problem that liberal policy created and then claim that more government is the solution to the problem, not getting rid of the liberal policy that created it. This is the same argument that says we can't get rid of Obamacare without replacing it. You need to watch more Ron Paul.

spudea
02-20-2017, 02:52 PM
OKAY I don't normally neg rep but that is a terrible argument. You can't take a problem that liberal policy created and then claim that liberal policy is the solution to the problem, not getting rid of the liberal policy that created it. This is the same argument that says we can't get rid of Obamacare without replacing it. You need to watch more Ron Paul.

I gave a sarcastic post a sarcastic response. My understanding is that not even Ron Paul is an open borders Libertarian, as far as having a right to keep out criminals or people that seek to do us harm, i.e. a national border.

nikcers
02-20-2017, 02:54 PM
I gave a sarcastic post a sarcastic response. My understanding is that not even Ron Paul is an open borders Libertarian, as far as having a right to keep out criminals or people that seek to do us harm, i.e. a national border.
You don't have to invest in bug bombs if you and your apartment neighbors keep your house clean and don't feed them.

undergroundrr
02-20-2017, 03:44 PM
My understanding is that not even Ron Paul is an open borders Libertarian, as far as having a right to keep out criminals or people that seek to do us harm, i.e. a national border.

Not strictly, but it might be a good idea to review his actual position - https://mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums-his-anti-wall-anti-mass-deportation-views-immigration

This ICE authorization is another big trump/Bannon spending program. Ron Paul's solution was to bring home the troops and we'd have a big source of qualified border security.

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 03:54 PM
Not strictly, but it might be a good idea to review his actual position - https://mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums-his-anti-wall-anti-mass-deportation-views-immigration

This ICE authorization is another big trump/Bannon spending program. Ron Paul's solution was to bring home the troops and we'd have a big source of qualified border security.

Wait! Wut? Ya mean Ron Paul wanted border security? He's a neo-con!

devil21
02-20-2017, 04:34 PM
Wait! Wut? Ya mean Ron Paul wanted border security? He's a neo-con!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfbuALxevTU

CPUd
02-20-2017, 05:52 PM
inb4 OMG Sharia Law!

undergroundrr
02-20-2017, 05:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfbuALxevTU

Gaaawww! So good

Zippyjuan
02-20-2017, 06:14 PM
Can't do it. Trump instituted a hiring freeze via executive order. https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-freezes-hiring-of-federal-workers/2017/01/23/f14d8180-e190-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.0f6ddad446e4

(though he probably classifies them as "national security" exemption)

At this point it is a "proposal" which Trump has not yet (but probably will) approve.

JK/SEA
02-20-2017, 06:15 PM
National Security. Look it up.

All this wishful thinking about 'big government', and the idea of fearing more 'big government', and thinking this issue will go away tomorrow is a nice dream, but in my opinion, its too late. Time to close the border. I actually prefer more Patrols vs a fence, but we shall see very soon i think.

phill4paul
02-20-2017, 06:28 PM

It's a states rights issue. Every state along the border has a National Guard. In Texas there are approximately 19,000 guardsmen. Each is required to serve a weekend (3- days a month.) The state legislatures could change that to serving 3-days a month but not necessarily on a weekend. 30 days in a month, divided by three comes to 10. 19,000 divided by 10 equals 1,900. Any given day there could be almost 2k guardsmen patrolling the border. In Texas alone. And it wouldn't cost a single penny more than what they are already being paid.

tod evans
02-20-2017, 06:41 PM

All this wishful thinking about 'big government', and the idea of fearing more 'big government', and thinking this issue will go away tomorrow is a nice dream, but in my opinion, its too late. Time to close the border. I actually prefer more Patrols vs a fence, but we shall see very soon i think.

Government "employees" are overwhelmingly democratic...

I'd really rather not increase their ranks, especially by 10K..

Couldn't fish-n-game just sell tags?

phill4paul
02-20-2017, 06:52 PM

Couldn't fish-n-game just sell tags?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

TheTexan
02-20-2017, 07:23 PM
10,000 jobs. Nice!

tod evans
02-20-2017, 07:35 PM
10,000 jobs. Nice!

Union government jobs that you get to pay for and keep paying for until they and their dependents all die..

Now that's how you make AmeriKa great comrade..

And be sure to think of the children.

TheTexan
02-20-2017, 07:39 PM
Union government jobs that you get to pay for and keep paying for until they and their dependents all die..

Now that's how you make AmeriKa great comrade..

And be sure to think of the children.

These are great jobs too. Well paying jobs. For Americans only. I don't think Mexicans will be taking these jobs any time soon!

Are they accepting applications?

otherone
02-20-2017, 07:48 PM
10,000 jobs. Nice!

taxpaying jobs...
more money into the system...
which means, hopefully, 10,000 MORE jobs!
Now THAT'S economic stimulus!
Take THAT, Obama!

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 08:43 PM

That's exactly right. It is a national security issue. All perpetuated by those who want One World Government who want to overthrow our sovereignty. They want war in this country.

Those who think the Democrats give one shit about those immigrants while we have homeless people all over this country, people living in poverty right here in the good ole USA are deluding themselves. If I was black I'd be like WTF democrats? Why are we allowing all these immigrants into the country when we have an unemployment rate of 50%?

It's just ignorant to think those democrats shed tears over them. It's about overthrowing our countries sovereignty.

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 08:47 PM

Pffft.......I guarantee you ICE agents aren't pro immigration. They must be tickled to death they finally get to do their job instead of giving the drug traffickers a welcome gift basket.

America’s ICE Officers Endorse Donald J. Trump For President

Today, the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Council, the official union representing 5,000 federal immigration officers and law enforcement support staff made their first-ever endorsement of any candidate for any elected office.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/immigration-and-customs-enforcement-officers-endorse-donald-j.-trump-for-pr

National Border Patrol Council Endorses Donald Trump for President

http://www.bpunion.org/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/1824-national-border-patrol-council-endorses-donald-trump-for-president

The National Border Patrol Council is the official organization representing our nation’s Border Patrol Agents. We represent 16,500 agents who selflessly serve this country in an environment where our own political leaders try to keep us from doing our jobs.

The NBPC has had a longstanding practice of not endorsing presidential candidates in the primaries. We will not, however, shy away from voicing our opinions as it pertains to border security and the men and women of the United States Border Patrol. As such, we are breaking with our past practice and giving our first-ever endorsement in a presidential primary. We think it is that important: if we do not secure our borders, American communities will continue to suffer at the hands of gangs, cartels and violent criminals preying on the innocent. The lives and security of the American people are at stake, and the National Border Patrol Council will not sit on the sidelines.

tod evans
02-20-2017, 08:55 PM
Well gosh I'm convinced now........:rolleyes:

10,000 more feds just has to be what'll cure the country from its ills..

Sorry dude I'm not buying your snake oil.

Much better to buy the property owners in the border states M-16's and cases of ammo than to empower more feds.

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 09:13 PM
Well gosh I'm convinced now........:rolleyes:

10,000 more feds just has to be what'll cure the country from its ills..

Sorry dude I'm not buying your snake oil.

Much better to buy the property owners in the border states M-16's and cases of ammo than to empower more feds.

Pretty sure they would shoot you first for suggesting they fight off the drug cartels by themselves. You live on the CandyLand board game or something? That's just ignorant.

Is that your solution if China invaded? Let the property owners take care of themselves? Have the military stand down?

TheCount
02-20-2017, 09:19 PM
So... about that government hiring freeze (https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-hiring-freeze)...

It's not really a thing, then?

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby order a freeze on the hiring of Federal civilian employees to be applied across the board in the executive branch. As part of this freeze, no vacant positions existing at noon on January 22, 2017, may be filled and no new positions may be created, except in limited circumstances. This order does not include or apply to military personnel. The head of any executive department or agency may exempt from the hiring freeze any positions that it deems necessary to meet national security or public safety responsibilities. In addition, the Director of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) may grant exemptions from this freeze where those exemptions are otherwise necessary.

Ohhhh okay so we're freezing what, exactly? Is there any position that couldn't be 'deemed necessary to national security or public safety'?

Ender
02-20-2017, 09:23 PM
Pretty sure they would shoot you first for suggesting they fight off the drug cartels by themselves. You live on the CandyLand board game or something? That's just ignorant.

Is that your solution if China invaded? Let the property owners take care of themselves? Have the military stand down?

Uh..........

Bring the military home & protect our country instead of messing in the ME?

Talk about CandyLand. :rolleyes:

Get rid of the WoD and there won't be any drug cartels to worry about.

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 09:30 PM
Uh..........

Bring the military home & protect our country instead of messing in the ME?

I'm okay with that.

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 09:31 PM
Uh..........

Get rid of the WoD and there won't be any drug cartels to worry about.

Shall we legalize child prostitution, rape, and organ harvesting also to solve those problems too?

TheCount
02-20-2017, 09:49 PM
Shall we legalize child prostitution, rape, and organ harvesting also to solve those problems too?To make those crimes equivalent to the war on drugs, they would have to be self-inflicted with no victim. Therefore, I support the legalization of children prostituting themselves to themselves (I believe that's called masturbation), people raping themselves (call it what you will), and people harvesting their own organs (sounds like a winning reality show).

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 10:03 PM
To make those crimes equivalent to the war on drugs, they would have to be self-inflicted with no victim. Therefore, I support the legalization of children prostituting themselves to themselves (I believe that's called masturbation), people raping themselves (call it what you will), and people harvesting their own organs (sounds like a winning reality show).

Yeah...no harm done pushing heroin to children either. After all, they chose to accept them right?

TheCount
02-20-2017, 10:08 PM
Yeah...no harm done pushing heroin to children either. After all, they chose to accept them right?Pretending that the war on drugs is somehow 'about' saving children from being forced to use heroin is ridiculous.

PatriotOne
02-20-2017, 10:15 PM
Pretending that the war on drugs is somehow 'about' saving children from being forced to use heroin is ridiculous.

I am well aware that the War on Drugs in the past was anything but a War on Drugs. A war on the "criminals in charge" competition at best.

tod evans
02-21-2017, 05:46 AM

Histrionics always make for a good argument..:rolleyes:

bunklocoempire
02-21-2017, 11:17 AM
Pffft.......I guarantee you ICE agents aren't pro immigration. They must be tickled to death they finally get to do their job instead of giving the drug traffickers a welcome gift basket.

America’s ICE Officers Endorse Donald J. Trump For President

Today, the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Council, the official union representing 5,000 federal immigration officers and law enforcement support staff made their first-ever endorsement of any candidate for any elected office.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/immigration-and-customs-enforcement-officers-endorse-donald-j.-trump-for-pr

National Border Patrol Council Endorses Donald Trump for President

http://www.bpunion.org/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/1824-national-border-patrol-council-endorses-donald-trump-for-president

The National Border Patrol Council is the official organization representing our nation’s Border Patrol Agents. We represent 16,500 agents who selflessly serve this country in an environment where our own political leaders try to keep us from doing our jobs.

The NBPC has had a longstanding practice of not endorsing presidential candidates in the primaries. We will not, however, shy away from voicing our opinions as it pertains to border security and the men and women of the United States Border Patrol. As such, we are breaking with our past practice and giving our first-ever endorsement in a presidential primary. We think it is that important: if we do not secure our borders, American communities will continue to suffer at the hands of gangs, cartels and violent criminals preying on the innocent. The lives and security of the American people are at stake, and the National Border Patrol Council will not sit on the sidelines.

Drugs! Government reaction! :rolleyes:

Mises Institute 35 Years of Austrian Economics, Freedom, & Peace (https://www.mises.org/)

Ender
02-21-2017, 12:08 PM
Shall we legalize child prostitution, rape, and organ harvesting also to solve those problems too?

WTF does that have to do with the WoD???

The WoD INCREASES sales and profits for gangtas; get rid of it and no more drug "pushing".

Origanalist
02-21-2017, 12:26 PM

Holy hell!! Is China invading us???!!!

jllundqu
02-21-2017, 12:33 PM
Let's see....

10,000 federal gun-toters at about $100,000 salary a year = $1-Billion.... add to that the cost to train and equip them... probably another billion.

What's $2-billion dollars a year and 10,000 new gun-carrying 'interior enforcers' in the grand scheme of MAGA?

/sarc

tod evans
02-21-2017, 12:35 PM

No candy people are! :eek:

Origanalist
02-21-2017, 12:41 PM

There goes the neighborhood.

nikcers
02-21-2017, 12:41 PM
They are already here, there's a china town in every city.

tod evans
02-21-2017, 12:42 PM
They are already here, there's a china town in every city.

Fuck cities!

undergroundrr
02-21-2017, 12:43 PM

Problematic. She can fly over the wall.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/candy-land/images/4/46/Lolly_new.png/revision/latest?cb=20110117014956

otherone
02-21-2017, 12:45 PM
Problematic. She can fly over the wall.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/candy-land/images/4/46/Lolly_new.png/revision/latest?cb=20110117014956

ON IT

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f8/44/4a/f8444acd485cee7e4159879e7b6e5430.jpg

bunklocoempire
02-21-2017, 12:53 PM
Feb 17, 2017 How The CIA Lets In The Terrorists - J. Michael Springmann on The Corbett Report

BitChute (https://www.bitchute.com/video/HpXqlv1K4Xg/)

Need moar government!

Zippyjuan
02-21-2017, 02:08 PM

China is currently our #1 source of immigrants. Gonna need a new Great Wall.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/07/07/chinese-immigrants-largest-column/29784905/

Chinese immigrants now largest group of new arrivals to the U.S

Once singled out for exclusion by law from the United States, Chinese immigrants now make up the largest single group of arrivals a year into this country. The Census Bureau says China replaced Mexico as the top country of origin for immigrants to the U.S. in 2013.

Given the history, this growth – and the fact that Chinese immigrants are considered part of the Asian-American "model minority" – seems improbable. But the story of Chinese immigration, past and present reminds how fickle our attitudes about immigrants can prove.

On the wrong side of history

Although many of today's Chinese immigrants are students and investors, earlier Chinese immigrants were considered the lowest of the low-skilled.. Chinese sailors were among the crew on a ship that arrived in Baltimore in 1784. Chinese immigrants were living in New York City in the 1830s. And Chinese were among the thousands of gold seekers who rushed into California during the Gold Rush in the mid-19th century. By 1870, there were 64,000 Chinese in the United States, most of them in California, and almost all of them from the Pearl River Delta outside Guangzhou in southern China.

These Chinese immigrants faced a tremendous hostility, despite amounting to only a small fraction of the total foreign-born population in the United States in the late 19th century. They were charged with taking away jobs, corrupting white women, and threatening American civilization. In 1882, the U.S. passed the Chinese Exclusion Act, which barred Chinese laborers, prohibited all Chinese immigrants from becoming naturalized citizens, and allowed only select classes of Chinese to apply for admission.

While the act was in effect – from 1882 to 1943 – Chinese immigrants became America's first "illegal" immigrants. Chinese immigration drastically dropped, though it never totally stopped. Many of those who came resorted to false papers (like my own grandfather). Those who. arrived in San Francisco faced harsh interrogations, humiliating medical examinations, and long detentions in the unsanitary barracks on Angel Island in San Francisco Bay.

An end to selective immigration

In the past 50 years, Chinese immigration has undergone a dramatic transformation. The 1965 immigration Act ended national origins quotas favoring immigration from Europe over other parts of the world; it also established preferences for professional and skilled workers. At the same time, China's subsequent economic modernization and global outlook revived and diversified the flow of immigration from China.

In 1960, there were just under 100,000 Chinese-born immigrants in the United States. In 2010, the Census reported over 3.3 million adult Chinese-Americans. As of that year,, Chinese Americans had higher median annual personal earnings than the general U.S. population.

More at link.

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 02:21 PM
Feb 17, 2017 How The CIA Lets In The Terrorists - J. Michael Springmann on The Corbett Report

BitChute (https://www.bitchute.com/video/HpXqlv1K4Xg/)

Yep...and there are probably sleeper cells here already brought in by Bushes and Clintons and Obama over the decades. Globalists now panicking because they weren't ready for Trump. They were counting on their gal Friday Clinton to get elected. That's why they (globalists) are desperately fighting to allow "immigrants" in from countries we have been bombing, creating terrorists and no doubt training their jihadists.

You guys are actually rooting for terrorism in this country to take it down and turn over to the United Nations. That's the near future plan they have been working towards. In this country and all the other countries being forced to take "immigrants".

Are you guys paying attention at all? Try that instead of being useful idiots for the globalists.

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 02:35 PM

Prob not.....they are trying to bring in trained terrorists/jihadists instead. Pay attention. One world government is the play here. Not some poor immigrants. They are just the cover story.

CaptUSA
02-21-2017, 02:36 PM
You guys are actually rooting for terrorism in this country to take it down and turn over to the United Nations...

Are you guys paying attention at all? Try that instead of being useful idiots for the globalists.

Or.... Maybe we're not afraid of the boogeyman???

I am FAR more concerned with 10,000 additional federal agents with weapons and near impunity than I am with a terrorist. I understand my odds with both.

Sheesh... I guess I never thought I'd see the day on RPF where people were actually cheering for more government force! FEAR!!! FEAR!!! Give 'em MOAR power!!! That'll SAVE us!!!

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 02:38 PM
John McCain, New World Order.....Feb 20th.....

First 30 secs....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGYInogbvgE

CaptUSA
02-21-2017, 02:40 PM
Bump for the next page.

You guys are actually rooting for terrorism in this country to take it down and turn over to the United Nations...

I am FAR more concerned with 10,000 additional federal agents with weapons and near impunity than I am with a terrorist. I understand my odds with both.

Sheesh... I guess I never thought I'd see the day on RPF where people were actually cheering for more government force! FEAR!!! FEAR!!! Give 'em MOAR power!!! That'll SAVE us!!!

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 02:41 PM

They are not boogeymen. Don't you understand how we train and supplies weapons to these terrorists groups all over the world when they want to overthrow a government? Were on the hit list also ya know....after we do their dirty work elsewhere. Their plans are being challenged and they are desperate now so they are accelerating their plan out of their desperation.....One World Government.

tod evans
02-21-2017, 02:42 PM

If I put a boogy man out of his misery I stand a fair chance of walking away..

If I put a fed out of my misery I stand a slim chance of living...

CaptUSA
02-21-2017, 02:45 PM
They are not boogeymen. Don't you understand how we train and supplies weapons to these terrorists groups all over the world when they want to overthrow a government? Were on the hit list also ya know....after we do their dirty work elsewhere. Their plans are being challenged and they are desperate now so they are accelerating their plan out of their desperation.....One World Government.

Put down the pills, Alex... :rolleyes: Nationalism is no cure for globalism. Some people just can't learn from the past...

Ok, let's assume you're right... So then, you want to give these people 10,000 more agents to help them with their plans?! Or you expect these 10,000 will disobey the orders of their next commander because of the guy who hired them in 2017?! Are you a special kind of stupid?!

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Take a look at whats happening in Sweden. That's the plan here. Sweden have 50+ no go zones because they are so dangerous due to their "immigrants". They are terrorizing the Swedes with impunity. The rapes over there have skyrocketed due to these "immigrants". Ambulances have to be accompanied by police officers in the immigrant areas because it is so dangerous. People are being attacked. They have something like a 85% unemployment rate among those "immigrants". They are dealing drugs. The Swedes are footing the bill to house/feed/educate and provide medical services to them.

They are creating havoc, smashing up storefronts, rioting, beating people up, raping children. And this is ALL being allowed while their government is pretending it isn't happening. Why? Because they are being run by a globalist.

Is that what you want here too?

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 02:57 PM
Put down the pills, Alex... :rolleyes: Nationalism is no cure for globalism. Some people just can't learn from the past...

Ok, let's assume you're right... So then, you want to give these people 10,000 more agents to help them with their plans?! Or you expect these 10,000 will disobey the orders of their next commander because of the guy who hired them in 2017?! Are you a special kind of stupid?!

I understand what your saying. All I got to say is you better pray that the globalists are taken down over the next 8 years. Those extra 10k ICE agents are just a drop in the bucket for what they have planned for us. Our military and federal agents are nothing but tools. If they aren't used to take the globalists down you can damn well bet they are going to be used to take us down in the hands of people like Clinton.

And right now American Nationalism is the only cure for globalism. We are the only country who can take these people on and win.

And you unleash the power of the United States against these people, instead of at the behest of these people, I can guarantee you the citizens of the world will be on our side. These globalists have fucked the world over and they know it.

So far Trump is making the right moves and looks to be on our side. I pray that everyday. We are literally in a battle with evil personified by these globalists. The fact that he is being fought so hard to be stopped gives me hope that is true.

Zippyjuan
02-21-2017, 03:04 PM
I understand what your saying. All I got to say is you better pray that the globalists are taken down over the next 8 years. Those extra 10k ICE agents are just a drop in the bucket for what they have planned for us. Our military and federal agents are nothing but tools. If they aren't used to take the globalists down you can damn well bet they are going to be used to take us down in the hands of people like Clinton.

And right now American Nationalism is the only cure for globalism. We are the only country who can take these people on and win.

What would you suggest? You seem terrified of immigrants (those rioting, child raping, drug dealing criminals) yet don't want the government forces needed to do what you want them to and get rid of all immigrants and stop new ones from coming in. I am more worried about the government troops (paid by your tax dollars) than the immigrants.

Zippyjuan
02-21-2017, 03:09 PM
No Go Zones? Are there "fifty of them!" Are there any of them? Article from last month.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/no-go-zone-myth?utm_term=.scdPq21vP#.bv15zmQo5

How The Myth Of Lawless "No-Go Zones" In Sweden Took Hold Among Right-Wing Media
Swedish authorities say there are no such areas in the country

Violent crime in the city of Malmö has breathed new life into the false claim that there are dozens of “no-go zones” in Sweden — a myth that police say has no basis in reality.

The recent shooting death of a 16-year-old has become another part of the narrative that portrays Malmö as a dangerous war zone where “migrant gangs” are wreaking havoc.

The southern city of 350,000 has become shorthand among news outlets with a strong anti-immigration bent for what happens when too many Muslims are allowed to immigrate to Western countries.

The conservative American website Daily Wire, for example, just ran a story on how “Muslim migration made Malmo, Sweden a crime capital.”

A recent headline in the UK tabloid Express suggested that “thugs” had turned the entire city into a “no-go zone,” areas where police are said to be unable to uphold the law.

Malmö police, however, say there’s absolutely no truth to the idea of “no-go zones.”

“It’s a question that appears every now and then,” police spokesperson Lars Förstell told BuzzFeed News. “It has never been true.”

Förstell also said that while violent crime is certainly a problem, there is “nothing special about right now,” and that there is no evidence any of it has to do with refugees. In fact, it appears linked to a cycle of violence among local gangs that dates back to 2008 — many years before the migration crisis.

More at link.

It was a newspaper columnist — not police — who dubbed these areas “no-go zones,” and the idea has since taken on a life of its own. The term is now firmly tied to the influx of Middle Eastern refugees, and often invoked in anti-Muslim rhetoric.

Tales of violence committed by Muslims and refugees in Sweden often start as local crime stories that are then translated by sensationalistic UK tabloids, conservative outlets like Breitbart News, or the Russian state-funded broadcaster RT, before being further spread by fringe websites and anti-Muslim blogs in the US.

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 03:14 PM
If I put a boogy man out of his misery I stand a fair chance of walking away..

If I put a fed out of my misery I stand a slim chance of living...

Mmmhmmmm.......exactly what they would want. For American cowboys to start a civil war with the immigrants so they could have an excuse to declare martial law and confiscate the guns. Your playing checkers while they play chess.

rpfocus
02-21-2017, 03:27 PM
Take a look at whats happening in Sweden. That's the plan here. Sweden have 50+ no go zones because they are so dangerous due to their "immigrants". They are terrorizing the Swedes with impunity. The rapes over there have skyrocketed due to these "immigrants". Ambulances have to be accompanied by police officers in the immigrant areas because it is so dangerous. People are being attacked. They have something like a 85% unemployment rate among those "immigrants". They are dealing drugs. The Swedes are footing the bill to house/feed/educate and provide medical services to them.

They are creating havoc, smashing up storefronts, rioting, beating people up, raping children. And this is ALL being allowed while their government is pretending it isn't happening. Why? Because they are being run by a globalist.

Is that what you want here too?

"That's the plan here. Sweden have 50+ no go zones" - Please list your source naming these zones.
"They are terrorizing the Swedes with impunity." - O RLY?
"Ambulances have to be accompanied by police officers in the immigrant areas" - Which areas are ambulances not allowed to go?
"People are being attacked." Is this something unique to Sweden?
"They are dealing drugs." - Ever been to Burning Man?
"The Swedes are footing the bill to house/feed/educate and provide medical services to them." - Well, yeah, that's kind of what happens when you welcome them into a socialist state.
"They are creating havoc, smashing up storefronts, rioting, beating people up, raping children." Raping the wee little un's too, ye' say?! Allowed by the government too?

Question: Do you live in Sweden?

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 04:55 PM
"That's the plan here. Sweden have 50+ no go zones" - Please list your source naming these zones.
"They are terrorizing the Swedes with impunity." - O RLY?
"Ambulances have to be accompanied by police officers in the immigrant areas" - Which areas are ambulances not allowed to go?
"People are being attacked." Is this something unique to Sweden?
"They are dealing drugs." - Ever been to Burning Man?
"The Swedes are footing the bill to house/feed/educate and provide medical services to them." - Well, yeah, that's kind of what happens when you welcome them into a socialist state.
"They are creating havoc, smashing up storefronts, rioting, beating people up, raping children." Raping the wee little un's too, ye' say?! Allowed by the government too?

Question: Do you live in Sweden?

Google Sweden immigrant crisis. Its all there if you take the time to look.

Zippyjuan
02-21-2017, 05:02 PM

Yes, there are lots of right wing sites talking about it. Yes, there are struggles to find housing and jobs, but no huge crisis destroying the country.

But this is the first news article which pops up: http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/20/14669572/sweden-trump-immigrant-crime

1) There is no immigrant crime wave in Sweden
In the past decade, there’s been a spike in immigration to Sweden. In 1990, 9.2 percent of Sweden’s population was foreign-born. That figure was 11.3 percent in 2000, and 15.4 percent in 2012.

Immigrant rates have grown even further in recent years, owing in large part to the global refugee crisis. In 2014, Sweden admitted more asylum seekers, per capita, than any other country on Earth. Many Swedish immigrants today hail from war-torn Muslim-majority countries like Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

Some people assumed this would produce a major uptick in the rates of violent crime in Sweden. Historically, immigrants to Sweden do commit crimes at higher rates than the native-born, though children of immigrants commit crimes at basically the same rate as children of native-born Swedes (controlling for income).

However, there’s no evidence of a massive crime wave. Here is an official Swedish government tally of the rates of six different types of crime directed at persons — fraud, assault, threats, harassment, sexual violence, and mugging. (Homicide is excluded because the rate is tiny; in 2014, there were 87 murders in the entire country of roughly 10 million.)

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/491KVge6591kahKBiJFKAOGO1fU=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8014853/Screen_Shot_2017_02_20_at_1.25.20_PM.png

As you can see, there is no significant uptick in any of the crime categories alongside the rise in immigration. The most recent official report available in English, covering 2015, is not incorporated into that chart — but it concludes that the rates of these crimes are at “approximately the same level as in 2005.” That’s a slight increase over the 2014 rate, but hardly evidence of a crime wave — let alone one committed by migrants or refugees.

2) There is no rape epidemic in Sweden

If you spend any time in the conservative media, particularly alt-right or anti-Islam sites, there’s a more specific narrative about Sweden than the one about crime in general. It’s about rape — specifically, that Muslim immigrants are raping Swedish women in unprecedented numbers.

Breitbart has published an enormous number of pieces in recent years on the alleged immigrant rape crisis in Sweden, focusing on cities like Malmö with large Muslim immigrant populations. Representative headlines include “Police warn of child rape epidemic in migrant-occupied Malmö” and “Migrants jailed after woman abducted at gun point, gang-raped in hookah bar basement.”

So to be fair to Trump, we need to look at rape rates specifically — to see if there’s any evidence that rape, specifically, has gone up as a result of immigration. So what do the official statistics say?

First, the rape rate in Sweden is baseline higher than in other European countries. This is mostly because of a change in Swedish law in 2005 that expanded the definition of rape (including having sex with someone while they’re sleeping) and started counting each instance of sexual violence as a separate attack. Klara Selin, a sociologist at Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention, explained what this means in a 2012 interview with the BBC:

So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record — one victim, one type of crime, one record.

This expanded definition, together with a growing feminist emovement in the country aimed at holding perpetrators accountable, has led to an increase in reported rape after the law’s passage. But the underlying rate of attacks likely didn’t actually change much.

“The major explanation is partly that people go to the police more often, but also the fact that in 2005 there has been reform in the sex crime legislation, which made the legal definition of rape much wider than before,” Selin told the BBC.

So if there had been a huge surge in sexual assault, this would show up in the overall stats given the huge number of immigrants coming into the country and the relatively large number of Swedish women who report being abused. But that has not happened.

“What we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all,” Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University, told the Globe and Mail’s Doug Saunders.

seapilot
02-21-2017, 05:23 PM

Here's one. Have to translate to understand the source the writer used.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/02/swedish-police-release-extensive-report-detailing-control-of-55-no-go-zones-by-muslim-criminal-gangs/

Madison320
02-21-2017, 05:31 PM

10,000 agents X $100,000 a year = 1 billion dollars a year.

My gold is happy!

100% agree.

rpfocus
02-21-2017, 05:33 PM

Riiiight.

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/211783/i-saw-it-on-the-internet-it-must-be-true.jpg

seapilot
02-21-2017, 05:36 PM
Yes, there are lots of right wing sites talking about it. Yes, there are struggles to find housing and jobs, but no huge crisis destroying the country.

But this is the first news article which pops up: http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/20/14669572/sweden-trump-immigrant-crime

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/sweden-rapes-2.jpg

Please mention that the UN is full of BS in their statistics. I wont debate that.

Zippyjuan
02-21-2017, 05:44 PM
https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/sweden-rapes-2.jpg

Please mention that the UN is full of BS in their statistics. I wont debate that.

How rapes are counted varies from country to country making it difficult if not impossible to make any realistic comparisons. In Sweden, if a woman claims her husband abused her every day for a month, that is counted as 30 rapes. In the US, it counts as one.

First, the rape rate in Sweden is baseline higher than in other European countries. This is mostly because of a change in Swedish law in 2005 that expanded the definition of rape (including having sex with someone while they’re sleeping) and started counting each instance of sexual violence as a separate attack. Klara Selin, a sociologist at Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention, explained what this means in a 2012 interview with the BBC:

So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record — one victim, one type of crime, one record.

This expanded definition, together with a growing feminist emovement in the country aimed at holding perpetrators accountable, has led to an increase in reported rape after the law’s passage. But the underlying rate of attacks likely didn’t actually change much.

Since their broad measure gives a huge count of the same number of incidents compared to the same events in other countries, those trying to claim lots of sexual attacks point to Sweden as their example of a "rape capital" when it really isn't.

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 05:48 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/02/swedish-police-release-extensive-report-detailing-control-of-55-no-go-zones-by-muslim-criminal-gangs/

Good one..thanks.

Zippyjuan
02-21-2017, 05:54 PM

First link in article "Page not found" https://polisen.se/Aktuellt/Rapporter-och-publikationer/Rapporter/Publicerat---Nationellt/Ovriga-rapporterutredningar/Kriminella-natverk-med-stor-paverkan-i-lokalsamhallet/

Second link in article is to some blog: http://swedenreport.org/

Headline there:

Rebecca Crews, Terry’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Many people are familiar with actor and former Old Spice spokesperson Terry Crews, but exactly how much do you know about this wife? Terry’s Wife, Rebecca King-Crews, is a fascinating woman with a story of her own. Terry and Rebecca have been married since 1990 and currently have three daughters, Wynfrey, Azriel and Tera. Rebecca is a famous gospel singer and was also well-known for her stunning beauty.

PatriotOne
02-21-2017, 06:00 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/sweden-cars-torched-looting-riots/

TheCount
02-21-2017, 06:24 PM
"The Swedes are footing the bill to house/feed/educate and provide medical services to them." - Well, yeah, that's kind of what happens when you welcome them into a socialist state.Yeah well you don't want any of the White Swede socialist benefits going to some immigrants now do you?

TheCount
02-21-2017, 06:26 PM
Google Sweden immigrant crisis. Its all there if you take the time to look.I don't think you realize that Google does not give the same search results to different people for the same search query. Google gives you the results that it thinks that you want and that you will click on. That's their business model. If you're regularly reading bullshit stories from clickbait sites, it's going to offer you more bullshit stories from the same and similar sites.

rpfocus
02-21-2017, 06:29 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/sweden-cars-torched-looting-riots/

Oh noes! Not a riot!

England: "Million Mask March" http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/729179/Million-Mask-March-2016-Anonymous-anarchists-protest-London-UK
Germany: 'Far right riot' https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/12/german-police-arrest-211-after-far-right-riot-in-leipzig
Wales: 'Hooligans riot' http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-events-unfolded-streets-lille-11479252
Spain: 'Coal miner riot' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/9389970/Coal-miners-in-Spain-clash-with-riot-police-during-ongoing-strike.html
China: 'Land Seizure riot' http://www.scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2018874/tear-gas-rubber-bullets-used-chinese-riot-police-clash
Argentina 'Unemployment riot' http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Riot-Police-Attack-Public-Workers-Protest-in-Argentina-20160108-0014.html
United States 'Pipeline protest riot': http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37790839
France: 'Football riot' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/15/euro-2016-violence-in-lille-france-england-fans-tear-gassed/
etc etc...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-21-2017, 06:35 PM
I don't think you realize that Google does not give the same search results to different people for the same search query. Google gives you the results that it thinks that you want and that you will click on. That's their business model. If you're regularly reading bullshit stories from clickbait sites, it's going to offer you more bullshit stories from the same and similar sites.

You're always on Democratic Underground and RevLeft, aren't you? Don't you get the same BS stories?

TheCount
02-21-2017, 06:41 PM
You're always on Democratic Underground and RevLeft, aren't you? Don't you get the same BS stories?You forgot to copy/paste in your screed about my 'supporting member' title. I expect better from you. Please derail threads better in the future.

rpfocus
02-21-2017, 06:48 PM
Yeah well you don't want any of the White Swede socialist benefits going to some immigrants now do you?

Can't have that!

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-21-2017, 11:15 PM
Please derail threads better in the future.

You are the one who brought up the topic. You continually track certain people here, but then you get bent out of shape when someone does it to you?

If you want to go after people instead of topics, then the appropriate place is The Vent forum.

Origanalist
02-21-2017, 11:42 PM
I'm George W. Bush and I approve this message.