PDA

View Full Version : 'Sweden, who would believe this?': Trump cites non-existent terror attack

Zippyjuan
02-19-2017, 12:16 PM
More "alternative facts" from the President. This claim was made in his 2020 Re-election campaign stop in Florida on Saturday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/19/sweden-trump-cites-non-existent-terror-attack

Donald Trump appeared to invent a terrorist attack in Sweden during a campaign-style rally in Florida on Saturday, inviting questions that he may have confused the Scandinavian country with a city in Pakistan.

With thousands of supporters gathered in an aircraft hangar in Melbourne, Florida, Trump used his speech to talk about migration in Europe and linked it to terror attacks in Brussels, Nice and Paris. He then added Sweden to the list, incorrectly stating that an attack had happened there on Friday.

Trump told supporters: “We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden.”

“Sweden, who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what’s happening in Brussels. You look at what’s happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris.”

Sweden’s foreign ministry spokeswoman, Catarina Axelsson, said the government wasn’t aware of any “terror-linked major incidents”.

She told the Associated Press that the Swedish embassy in Washington contacted the State Department on Sunday to request clarification of Trump’s remarks and was waiting for an answer.

The former Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt tweeted: “Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound.”

The source of Trump’s remark is unclear, but it came after Fox News aired an interview with film-maker Ami Horowitz, whose latest documentary examines whether high crime rates in areas of Sweden is linked to its previous open-door policy on people fleeing war and persecution.

According to the 2016 Swedish Crime Survey, crime rates in Sweden have stayed relatively stable over the last decade, with some fluctuations. In 2015, there were 112 cases of lethal violence in Sweden, an increase of 25 cases compared with 2014, but assaults, threats, sexual offences, car theft, burglary and harassment all reduced compared to the previous year – as did anxiety about crime in society.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-19-2017, 01:44 PM
More "alternative facts" from the President.

And from you.

Influenza
02-19-2017, 02:17 PM
And from you.

Zippy isn't president, unlike your narcissistic pathological liar 90 IQ buddy

02-19-2017, 02:51 PM
Trump sucks, but MSM has an obligation to be truthful. Trump didn't say Sweden had a terrorist attack. He said look at what's happening in Sweden, they are having problems.

Reporting has utterly failed as of late. Stories are fabricated with no accountability. I never have any idea if what I read is the truth anymore.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-19-2017, 02:52 PM
Zippy isn't president,...

Zip is not president of the forum?

...unlike your narcissistic pathological liar 90 IQ buddy

Bad assumption.

AngryCanadian
02-19-2017, 03:11 PM
Trump sucks, but MSM has an obligation to be truthful. Trump didn't say Sweden had a terrorist attack. He said look at what's happening in Sweden, they are having problems.

Reporting has utterly failed as of late. Stories are fabricated with no accountability. I never have any idea if what I read is the truth anymore.

If Only MSM started reporting the facts and the truth of the migrants real agenda in Europe. Then MSM wouldn't be Fake News. MSM have being pushing recent migrants as WOMEN AND Children. But the images and vids of them have being the opposite lol.

silverhandorder
02-19-2017, 03:36 PM
Trump is right. Sweden is a mess. And him triggering them this way gets the truth out. Beautiful.

anaconda
02-19-2017, 03:52 PM
A quick look at the OP article does not show Trump saying there was a "terrorist attack" in Sweden. He appears to have said "look what's happening last night in Sweden" and "They’re having problems like they never thought possible." Looks like possible misquoting which qualifies as FAKE NEWS.

UPDATE: Speculation that Trump may have been referring to a recent suicide bombing in Sehwan (not "Sweden," but with a lot of letters in common with a similar sequence!), Pakistan. Or a recent Tucker Carlson segment discussing asylum seekers in Sweden to higher crime rates.

Also some funny Tweets here (Early rumors are that ABBA is being investigated):

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/johnwright/twitter_hilariously_mocks_trump_for_making_up_terr or_attack_in_sweden

UPDATE: So I listened to this small segment of his speech and he mentions quite a litany of nations that are experiencing great difficulty with recent flurries of immigration. The misspeak regarding Sweden (at it may not have even been a misspeak, depending) was relatively minor. The speech sounded very good and very persuasive. The new hair style (side part - why is this not a major news story?) looks great and much improved from the old style. I'm a little apprehensive about the "safe zones" as this could be a ploy by neocons.

CPUd
02-19-2017, 06:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5DJFnZUYAA-6Zf.jpg

Zippyjuan
02-19-2017, 06:20 PM
If Only MSM started reporting the facts and the truth of the migrants real agenda in Europe. Then MSM wouldn't be Fake News. MSM have being pushing recent migrants as WOMEN AND Children. But the images and vids of them have being the opposite lol.

Things like this from the OP?

According to the 2016 Swedish Crime Survey, crime rates in Sweden have stayed relatively stable over the last decade, with some fluctuations. In 2015, there were 112 cases of lethal violence in Sweden, an increase of 25 cases compared with 2014, but assaults, threats, sexual offences, car theft, burglary and harassment all reduced compared to the previous year – as did anxiety about crime in society.

02-19-2017, 06:53 PM

Do you know who is committing crimes in Sweden? Without that information you really can't comment. Crimes committed by Swedish nationals could be trending downward while crime by immigrants is upwards. Then the total crime level could be seen as stable. I sort of suspect that may be the case here.

anaconda
02-19-2017, 06:55 PM
Man, this Trump alleged misspeak regarding Sweden is blown way out of proportion, especially since he included it in a long list of other places on the globe where he said immigration was causing hardship.

silverhandorder
02-19-2017, 07:05 PM
Sweden sucks with migrants. Totally fault of globalists.

timosman
02-19-2017, 07:25 PM
Zip is not president of the forum?

Zippy is deep state.

seapilot
02-19-2017, 08:52 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/20161118_death.jpg

Ender
02-19-2017, 08:57 PM
Man, this Trump alleged misspeak regarding Sweden is blown way out of proportion, especially since he included it in a long list of other places on the globe where he said immigration was causing hardship.

THIS is what he said:

At his rally in Melbourne, FL yesterday, President Trump emphasized on Sweden:

"You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible."

Maybe a president ought to check his facts first, instead of trusting FOX? If Obama had said something like this everyone would be screaming.

anaconda
02-19-2017, 09:00 PM
THIS is what he said:

Maybe a president ought to check his facts first, instead of trusting FOX? If Obama had said something like this everyone would be screaming.

Trump absolutely did not say there was a terrorist attack in Sweden. He said "they took in large numbers; they're having problems like they never thought possible..." and also mentioned Germany, Brussels, Nice, and Paris.

UWDude
02-19-2017, 09:04 PM
Zippy isn't president, unlike your narcissistic pathological liar 90 IQ buddy

except trump didnt say terrorist attack. He just said look at what happened in sweden last night. Nothing abotu terror attack. Fake news says he said terror attack, and then said he lied.

AngryCanadian
02-19-2017, 09:28 PM

crime rates in Sweden have stayed relatively stable

but assaults, threats, sexual offences, car theft, burglary and harassment all reduced compared to the previous year

No. Those are the same news from state gov.

devil21
02-19-2017, 09:29 PM
I wonder how many previous Trump fence-sitters are successfully being pushed into his corner over stupid distractions like this. Two sides arguing over fake bullshit. PICK YOUR TRIBE PLEB!

except trump didnt say terrorist attack. He just said look at what happened in sweden last night. Nothing abotu terror attack. Fake news says he said terror attack, and then said he lied.

So, just for giggles, tell us what happened in Sweden last night. Snow?

Ender
02-19-2017, 09:33 PM

"Look what happened in Sweden LAST NIGHT. Sweden!"

So what part of "last night" do we not understand? Trump DID say that. It's recorded and not "fake news".

anaconda
02-19-2017, 09:44 PM

So what part of "last night" do we not understand? Trump DID say that. It's recorded and not "fake news".

Trump was completely unspecific about what happened in Sweden "last night." He did say, however, that Sweden "took in large numbers; they're having problems like they never thought possible..." It seems highly likely that he misspoke and probably had actually watched Tucker Carlson's piece on Sweden immigration that occurred the night before ("last night"). So people in social media and elsewhere who say Trump claimed there was a terrorist incident in Sweden Friday night are making unsubstantiated claims.

CPUd
02-19-2017, 09:50 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984

spudea
02-19-2017, 10:33 PM
More "alternative facts" from the President. This claim was made in his 2020 Re-election campaign stop in Florida on Saturday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/19/sweden-trump-cites-non-existent-terror-attack

He never said or mentioned a terror attack. Thanks for spreading fake news Zippy.

Superfluous Man
02-19-2017, 10:41 PM
And from you.

Like what?

Superfluous Man
02-19-2017, 10:42 PM

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zippyjuan again."

Superfluous Man
02-19-2017, 10:45 PM
I love the fits that Trump trolls throw any time anyone criticizes the regime.

robert68
02-19-2017, 11:01 PM
He was fearmongering hard in that speech. That always serves the end of strengthening the police state.

UWDude
02-20-2017, 12:21 AM

The fake news is saying he said a terrorist attack happened. He didn't. You guys simply do not understand how President Trump operates. Sweden is quite the talk of the town now, do you know what for?

This isn't criticizing, it's a lie. President Trump never said terrorist attack. People who understand President Trump understand what he just did, and why he said it.

I know why, and I could understand criticism against it, if it came from understanding of why. But instead, its just a bunch of "OMG!, Trump lied, kind of, not really."

Robert68 has the best criticism of it.

You, CPUd, Ender, and Zippy, just mindlessly parrot the lie, and you missed out on the why. So you criticize the lie that wasn't, fail, and fail for an opportunity for real criticism. And do you know why? You really aren't smart enough to know how to level criticism. You guys are President Trump's useful idiots! Did you know Breitbart helped found Huffington Post? He spent years setting it up. Do you know why he did that?

If you research it, you'll see how big of idiots you four really are. You are being used by your enemy, fools. It's laughable.

CPUd
02-20-2017, 12:28 AM
The fake news is saying he said a terrorist attack happened. He didn't. You guys simply do not understand how President Trump operates. Sweden is quite the talk of the town now, do you know what for?

This isn't criticizing, it's a lie. President Trump never said terrorist attack. People who understand President Trump understand what he just did, and why he said it. You, CPUd, Ender, and Zippy, just mindlessly parrot the lie, and you missed out on the why. So you criticize the lie that wasn't, fail, and fail for an opportunity for real criticism. And do you know why? You really aren;t smart enough to know how to level criticism. You guys are President Trump's useful idiots. Did you know Breitbart help found Huffington Post? He spent years setting it up. Do you know why he did that?

If you research it, you'll see how big of idiots you four really are. You are being used by your enemy, fools.

I know why, and I could understand criticism against it, if it came from understanding of why. But instead, its just a bunch of "OMG!, Trump lied, kind of, not really."

Do you believe "diversity" is a code word for "white genocide"?

Ender
02-20-2017, 12:34 AM

This isn't criticizing, it's a lie. President Trump never said terrorist attack. People who understand President Trump understand what he just did, and why he said it.

You, CPUd, Ender, and Zippy, just mindlessly parrot the lie, and you missed out on the why. So you criticize the lie that wasn't, fail, and fail for an opportunity for real criticism. And do you know why? You really aren't smart enough to know how to level criticism. You guys are President Trump's useful idiots! Did you know Breitbart helped found Huffington Post? He spent years setting it up. Do you know why he did that?

If you research it, you'll see how big of idiots you four really are. You are being used by your enemy, fools. It's laughable.

I never said: "Trump lied oh my gerwd!!!" I quoted exactly what he said- and my question is: what in the hell was that? What about Sweden last night?

And quit with the name-calling- I've had enough of that shit.

And I agree about Robert68. ;)

UWDude
02-20-2017, 12:34 AM

No. Look at my post history, and don't accuse me of being a racist again. It's quite liberal on race issues.

But go ahead, call me a racist. The strategy (the grand one, not your personal one) is working brilliantly.

Do you know what a fascist is? He is a reactionary. Do you know how he gains power? By marginalizing a group and attacking it. You think Muslims are the only group on the crosshairs?

Nope, he is going after the dumb activists and dumb keyboard commandos too, (if you were smart, you could avoid it, but instead, you just prove who you are. He is casting light on all the demons, the liars, and the deceivers). The entire media deception campaign is in his crosshairs, and he is doing that putin kung fu shit. He is using his enemies against themselves. He defeated the entire MSM. And he is letting them dig their own graves too. Double entendre indeed. Line up, shills. Don't forget your towels.

CPUd
02-20-2017, 12:36 AM
No. Look at my post history, and don't accuse me of being a racist again. It's quite liberal on race issues.

But go ahead, call me a racist. The strategy (the grand one, not your personal one) is working brilliantly.

Do you know what a fascist is? He is a reactionary. Do you know how he gains power? By marginalizing a group and attacking it. You think Muslims are the only group on the crosshairs?

Nope, he is going after the dumb activists and dumb keyboard commandos too, (if you were smart, you could avoid it, but instead, you just prove who you are. He is casting light on all the demons, the liars, and the deceivers). The entire media deception campaign is in his crosshairs, and he is doing that putin kung fu shit. He is using his enemies against themselves. He defeated the entire MSM. And he is letting them dig their own graves too. Double entendre indeed. Line up, shills. Don't forget your towels.

In your opinion, who's doing the raping?

UWDude
02-20-2017, 12:37 AM
And I agree about Robert68. ;)

Do you have any idea why, idealist? Do you know the realist reason why? Of course you don't.

UWDude
02-20-2017, 12:40 AM
In your opinion, who's doing the raping?

I have a post history. Indeed, I think the Cologne rapes came up a year ago. Many were saying it was all Muslims, and I was saying that is ridiculous, because white guys rape on new years eve too.

But you brought up the word, didn't you? Trump didn't say terrorist attack, but he didn't say rape either. Which one did the world hear? Not the one you, and your MSM lackeys spoke.

Befuddled and fidoodled again, CPUd.

CPUd
02-20-2017, 12:42 AM
I have a post history. Indeed, I think the Cologne rapes came up a year ago. Many were saying it was all Muslims, and I was saying that is ridiculous, because white guys rape on new years eve too.

But you brought up the word, didn't you? Trump didn't say terrorist attack, but he didn't say rape either. Which one did the world hear? Not the one you, and your MSM lackeys spoke.

Befuddled and fidoodled again, CPUd.

It was a simple question

UWDude
02-20-2017, 12:44 AM
It was a simple question

As I stated, Many were saying it was all Muslims, and I was saying that is ridiculous, because white guys rape on new years eve too.

kpitcher
02-20-2017, 01:02 AM
He never said or mentioned a terror attack. Thanks for spreading fake news Zippy.

When the next sentences are talking about places that are well known Terror attacks it's only natural to assume he was talking about terror attacks in Sweden.
At least in this case he was only insinuating an attack, not totally made up like Bowling Green.

Ender
02-20-2017, 01:05 AM
Do you have any idea why, idealist? Do you know the realist reason why? Of course you don't.

Do I know the real reason robert68 said:

He was fearmongering hard in that speech. That always serves the end of strengthening the police state.

Of course.

Trump is a police-state-kinda-guy and fear helps him keep the populace filled with fear and in compliance.

UWDude
02-20-2017, 01:06 AM
assume

Especially when the media tells them that is what to assume. But you forget, the media is hated by a large majority of Americans. So they didn't believe the media, and instead found the real message sent.

And I'd like to help you guys out more, and let you understand, but the deep state is the real enemy, and you all its unwitting lackeys. It's about helping trumps state defeat the deep state, or the deep state defeating the trump state. Both end up a police state upon victory, but I assure you the Trump police state is far preferable to the deep police state win.

UWDude
02-20-2017, 01:07 AM
Do I know the real reason robert68 said:

Of course.

Trump is a police-state-kinda-guy and fear helps him keep the populace filled with fear and in compliance.

shallow. No wonder you still appreciate propaganda as truth. You have no real understanding of how it functions, much less how the new propaganda functions.

Ender
02-20-2017, 01:18 AM
shallow. No wonder you still appreciate propaganda as truth. You have no real understanding of how it functions, much less how the new propaganda functions.

I understand propaganda and media very well- I deal in it everyday.

Here is my POV on Trump-

Is Trump Honeymoon Over Yet?
Jack Perry

Is the honeymoon over yet? At this last press conference, Trump just said he’s going to build the biggest military the United States has ever seen or had. And, what, he’ll do it using double coupons and shopping wisely, I suppose? There is only ONE way a military gets built and that’s with money. Specifically, tax dollars. Wake up. This is neocon warehouse overstock with a new label. And if this was anyone but Trump, the people that usually whine about military spending would blow a head gasket. More to the point, the bigger a military gets, the bigger the temptation to use it gets.

Then he’s alluded to the creation of new federal police agencies to deal with crime. Plus, he’s referenced the need to “do something” about drugs. Meaning, the War On Drugs is going into extra innings. I would imagine tanks and APCs on the streets are not far behind. Why not? There are reports that he’s weighing the option of using National Guard troops to round up illegals. What’s wrong with that, you say? Because it sets a precedent, people. Once you’re using any military force to enforce laws, you’re already a police state. I guess the usual Cassandras are too busy cheering it because it’s “their guy” doing it.

Look, people, it’s already too late. Too many are drinking the Kool-Aid, willing to overlook the authoritarian Big State despot right in front of their faces just because he’s doing a few things they like. And you think this won’t set precedents for the future? (That is, if the End Game isn’t revealed sooner.) Now, rather than abide by the checks-and-balances of the judicial branch and let go of the refugee ban, he’s said he’s going to write a different executive order next week. Again, precedents. Let’s see everyone applaud executive orders when a Democrat gets in and uses one to ban the importation of all firearms. He or she will say, “Well, gosh, Trump banned people from coming in, so we can surely ban guns from coming in. And we’re not saying you can’t own a gun, we’re just saying it has to be American made here in the United States. By an American company.” Then when a federal court challenges it, he or she just writes another. Can’t happen? Just wait.

Look, if this was Hillary doing this, we’d hear screams of outrage. Especially the part about increased federal police power and the possible use of military force to enforce a law on American streets. What’s wrong with that? Well, once you’ve said it’s okay to use National Guard to round up illegals, it then becomes okay to use them to confiscate guns the government says are illegal. Or man “security checkpoints” to “deter crime” in cities. Before you know it, there’s a tank at every intersection and everyone sits there and looks shocked and acts like they don’t know how this happened. And, right, just what we need. More federal police agencies on top of that. And people are cheering this on like it’s a good thing?! What was it, just a year ago people were on here complaining about the militarization of the police? So, what, it’s okay now? Because it’s “your guy” doing it?

I think a lot of people have gotten a contact high on Trump’s power. And people that ought to know better.
11:39 am on February 17, 2017 Email Jack Perry
https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/trump-honeymoon-yet/

Kiss the Trump ass all you want- I refuse.

UWDude
02-20-2017, 01:29 AM
I understand propaganda and media very well- I deal in it everyday.

Here is my POV on Trump-

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/trump-honeymoon-yet/

Kiss the Trump ass all you want- I refuse.

Of course you would tell me your PoV on Trump was actually written by someone else. The idealist read books, and gains knowledge of philosophies, but never gains wisdom.

And nope. Article is wrong. Lew rockwell is only surface scratching like the rest of the media and old guard intelligentsia.

CPUd
02-20-2017, 01:39 AM
And I'd like to help you guys out more, and let you understand, but the deep state is the real enemy, and you all its unwitting lackeys. It's about helping trumps state defeat the deep state, or the deep state defeating the trump state. Both end up a police state upon victory, but I assure you the Trump police state is far preferable to the deep police state win.

LOL this some sigworthy shit right here

spudea
02-20-2017, 01:47 AM

timosman
02-20-2017, 02:41 AM
Especially when the media tells them that is what to assume. But you forget, the media is hated by a large majority of Americans. So they didn't believe the media, and instead found the real message sent.

Thank you for stating the obvious.:cool:

timosman
02-20-2017, 02:42 AM
LOL this some sigworthy shit right here

Do you support the Deep State?:eek:

devil21
02-20-2017, 02:45 AM
breaking!

What happened in Sweden last night revealed!

http://img.aftonbladet.se/lasarbladet/0701/30/troll.jpg

donnay
02-20-2017, 07:42 AM
In perspective:

http://heatst.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/trumpsweden.png?w=619

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

Jan2017
02-20-2017, 08:57 AM
Trump is right. Sweden is a mess. And him triggering them this way gets the truth out. Beautiful.

In tube it doesn't even look like that bad of a misspeak . . .
and right - it gives attention to the immigration/deportation/border security situation - AND a new haircut/hairstyle (?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PESFM-51pOQ

Jan2017
02-20-2017, 09:20 AM
breaking!

What happened in Sweden last night revealed!

http://img.aftonbladet.se/lasarbladet/0701/30/troll.jpg

Swedish media is having some fun with this, collecting twitter and social media activity and parody
- of course, they also cover that Melania was with him

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/swedish02_zpsiugrlsxv.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/swedish02_zpsiugrlsxv.jpg.html)

http://www.msn.com/sv-se/nyheter/utrikes/h%C3%A4r-%C3%A4r-v%C3%A4rldstrenden-som-hyllar-sverige-%E2%80%93-och-h%C3%A5nar-donald-trump/ar-AAn7RNO?li=BBqxCu3#image=AAn7RNM|4

JK/SEA
02-20-2017, 09:20 AM

Trump was referring to the friday night story on Tucker Carlsons show...'LAST NIGHT'....i agree Trump should have mentioned the Friday show on Fox, but i knew EXACTLY what he was talking about....funny how people only listen half way, then go off the rails before checking for themselves...

carry on...

JK/SEA
02-20-2017, 09:27 AM

and i love the rug biting libs who thrash and trash and bust and burn over the fact nearly 63 million americans voted for Trump...i love the ass hurt you are feeling. Do you have a vid of yourself flaggelating yourself yet?...post it here for the laughs it will bring me..

thanks...

sam1952
02-20-2017, 09:35 AM
Listen, not seeing the Tucker Carlson piece, I did watch the video. The implication was that something happened in Sweden last night. Do I think it's a mis-spoke, yes. Not a big deal. However anyone anti Trump is going to jump all over it pointing out his mistake no matter how trivial. This happened to Obama and every politician in office.

The MSM making a big deal when it's nothing more than SNL news worthy.

Ender
02-20-2017, 09:37 AM
Of course you would tell me your PoV on Trump was actually written by someone else. The idealist read books, and gains knowledge of philosophies, but never gains wisdom.

And nope. Article is wrong. Lew rockwell is only surface scratching like the rest of the media and old guard intelligentsia.

That wasn't written by Rockwell- reading is your friend.

And if you ever really looked at other people's opinions on the forum, instead of investing your own whatever-makes-you-feel-better attitude, and stop with the name-calling you'd know exactly what my position is and always has been:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

Haven't seen much hope in that direction from Mr Police State Trump.

Ender
02-20-2017, 09:40 AM
Listen, not seeing the Tucker Carlson piece, I did watch the video. The implication was that something happened in Sweden last night. Do I think it's a mis-spoke, yes. Not a big deal. However anyone anti Trump is going to jump all over it pointing out his mistake no matter how trivial. This happened to Obama and every politician in office.

The MSM making a big deal when it's nothing more than SNL news worthy.

I agree 100%- my only reason for even posting about it was the attitude from Trumpsters, not the MSM. And I have never trusted the MSM nor do I trust Trump.

JK/SEA
02-20-2017, 09:47 AM
anyone bashing Trump at this point in his tenure is just ignorant, and licking the buttholes of the liberal propaganda media...enjoy it while you can, because the next meat you eat will be raw crow meat.

JK/SEA
02-20-2017, 09:49 AM
That wasn't written by Rockwell- reading is your friend.

And if you ever really looked at other people's opinions on the forum, instead of investing your own whatever-makes-you-feel-better attitude, and stop with the name-calling you'd know exactly what my position is and always has been:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

Haven't seen much hope in that direction from Mr Police State Trump.

and ironically, William Wallace was a Scot, as is Trump.

osan
02-20-2017, 09:57 AM

You are presuming to know the man's intent. You could be right... or not.

What if he believes it?

What if he is correct?

Ender
02-20-2017, 09:59 AM

And I am a Scot/Cherokee. ;)

JK/SEA
02-20-2017, 10:04 AM
And I am a Scot/Cherokee. ;)

...and i'm Irish/norwegian/ blackfoot..

Jan2017
02-20-2017, 10:21 AM
Back in the "What happened in Sweden" last night department . . .

IKEA themes seem popular . . .

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/ikea04_zpssxfidadd.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/ikea04_zpssxfidadd.jpg.html)

Here is a world trend that celebrates Sweden - and mock Donald Trump
http://www.msn.com/sv-se/nyheter/utrikes/h%C3%A4r-%C3%A4r-v%C3%A4rldstrenden-som-hyllar-sverige-%E2%80%93-och-h%C3%A5nar-donald-trump/ar-AAn7RNO?li=BBqxCu3#image=AAn7RNM|4

Superfluous Man
02-20-2017, 10:31 AM
and i love the rug biting libs who thrash and trash and bust and burn over the fact nearly 63 million americans voted for Trump...i love the ass hurt you are feeling. Do you have a vid of yourself flaggelating yourself yet?...post it here for the laughs it will bring me..

thanks...

63 million is only 1 in 5.

And Trump supporters ARE libs.

devil21
02-20-2017, 11:18 AM
anyone bashing Trump at this point in his tenure is just ignorant, and licking the buttholes of the liberal propaganda media...enjoy it while you can, because the next meat you eat will be raw crow meat.

Come on. The guy is a total puppet. You HAVE to be able to laugh at this stuff, otherwise you'll go mad.

Second, when did Fox News became any better than the other fake news outlets? Pointing to some Tucker segment isn't exactly proving a point. Same guy that helped shoot down RP08, remember?

sam1952
02-20-2017, 11:31 AM
Come on. The guy is a total puppet. You HAVE to be able to laugh at this stuff, otherwise you'll go mad.

Second, when did Fox News became any better than the other fake news outlets? Pointing to some Tucker segment isn't exactly proving a point. Same guy that helped shoot down RP08, remember?

yep

Brian4Liberty
02-20-2017, 12:34 PM

Now we know what he meant by "last night"...

In perspective:

http://heatst.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/trumpsweden.png?w=619

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSzjfAMk-RI

Jamesiv1
02-20-2017, 12:45 PM
Brought to you by the same folks that say the crime rate in Chicago is declining, and the same folks that guaranteed Hillary would win.

Fake news, fake polls and fake statistics. That's all we ever get from msm. Why would anyone expect otherwise?

Ender
02-20-2017, 01:16 PM

AMEN, BROTHA!

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
02-20-2017, 01:46 PM
You're also forgetting that the Swede govt lies. That's part of what the report on Tucker Carlsons show was about.

Do you know who is committing crimes in Sweden? Without that information you really can't comment. Crimes committed by Swedish nationals could be trending downward while crime by immigrants is upwards. Then the total crime level could be seen as stabl
e. I sort of suspect that may be the case here.

nikcers
02-20-2017, 01:51 PM
You're also forgetting that the Swede govt lies. That's part of what the report on Tucker Carlsons show was about. Yeah the amount of lying governments are doing about this lead me to believe they want to use them in the coming war. When Kissinger said Trump had a chance to create a new world order, and Trump said America first, Germany was really quick to say Germany 2nd. China was quickly to start reporting in their news that war with the West was inevitable, and Russia has been saying for decades that their goal is an end to western world order.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
02-20-2017, 01:55 PM
As I stated, Many were saying it was all Muslims, and I was saying that is ridiculous, because white guys rape on new years eve too.

1. Muslim isn't a race. White guys can be Muslims. That is a very racist remark you made.

2. Please cite a "white guy" who was part of the rape / sexual assault mob on New Year's Eve in Germany. Be specific. (Were they Muslim white guys?)
2a. If you cannot provide a cite, you should retract your lie and apologize to the forum for posting lies here.

JK/SEA
02-20-2017, 02:21 PM

so whats your solution to all of this 'political' BS?..don't vote, don't try, give up, clone Ron, or try and make lemonade out of lemons...?...

lifes a bitch and then ya die bubba...

Jan2017
02-20-2017, 02:23 PM
How 'totally unprecedented' migrant crisis is pushing Sweden to breaking point

“People are starting to realise that this is a serious problem for Sweden.”

Sweden’s Interior Minister Anders Ygeman has said he is now prepared to expel 80,000 migrants who do not have the right to protection
to calm the growing discontent, however it would appear to be too little too late.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644315/Sweden-migrant-crisis-refugee-asylum-seekers-Alexandra-Mezher-breaking-point

chudrockz
02-20-2017, 04:09 PM
How 'totally unprecedented' migrant crisis is pushing Sweden to breaking point

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644315/Sweden-migrant-crisis-refugee-asylum-seekers-Alexandra-Mezher-breaking-point

And it all happened LAST NIGHT! Just look at it, for crying out loud! :rolleyes:

spudea
02-20-2017, 04:31 PM
Sweden has fallen!

https://youtu.be/ZCYvdgoVJdU

devil21
02-20-2017, 04:35 PM
"Who would believe this?"

Apparently a lot of people.

so whats your solution to all of this 'political' BS?..don't vote, don't try, give up, clone Ron, or try and make lemonade out of lemons...?...

lifes a bitch and then ya die bubba...

Dunno about solutions but I have realized that they only have as much power over someone as someone gives them. Everything that happens is literally by consent, whether by voting or filing out tax forms or whatever. It's all consent. So I guess the solution is to stop giving them the power. The word 'government' literally means "mind control".

spudea
02-20-2017, 04:53 PM
Whats happening last night in Sweden? Riots in Rinkeby, large groups of stone throwing youths, cars on fire, emergency services refuse to enter the area also subject to stone throwing.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott

According to a freelance photographer in the place was the atmosphere during the evening at times very intimidating.

- I've been through a lot this unrest but this is something extraordinary, he says. It looks like a war zone here.

Police have launched an investigation into violent riots and violence against official.

Jan2017
02-20-2017, 05:07 PM
And it all happened LAST NIGHT! Just look at it, for crying out loud! :rolleyes:

Actually, that UK report/editorial of the turmoil caused by migrants was released on Friday morning . . .

The decision to deport 80,000 from Sweden is a few weeks ago, and Trump would have made more sense to have mentioned that or any other of the security problems going on apparently in Sweden.

JK/SEA
02-20-2017, 05:56 PM
"Who would believe this?"

Apparently a lot of people.

Dunno about solutions but I have realized that they only have as much power over someone as someone gives them. Everything that happens is literally by consent, whether by voting or filing out tax forms or whatever. It's all consent. So I guess the solution is to stop giving them the power. The word 'government' literally means "mind control".

you have your fantasies, and i have mine, but i try and stay within the realm of current reality...

CPUd
02-20-2017, 06:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u7MbckM.png

seapilot
02-20-2017, 08:08 PM
This guy is biased, he lives in Sweden and is an immigrant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Firestarter
02-21-2017, 03:56 AM
I’m sorry to intrude on the Trump bashing, but there was a recent terrorist attack in Sweden: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-terror-attack-claim-sweden-neo-nazis-refugee-centre-florida-rally-a7588516.html#gallery

It’s strange that Donald Trump would refer to a terrorist attack by neo-Nazis on an Asylum centre in Gothenburg…
But saying that there was no terrorist attack is fake news.

Jan2017
02-21-2017, 08:13 AM
I’m sorry to intrude on the Trump bashing, but there was a recent terrorist attack in Sweden:
But saying that there was no terrorist attack is fake news.
I was surprised the US Embassy even sent out a tweet mocking Trump's comment - in poor taste imo.

I didn't know about Sweden deportation plans until he blurbed out a misspeak . . .

Sweden sends sharp signal with plan to expel up to 80,000 asylum seekers

Sweden received more than 160,000 asylum applications last year – by far the biggest influx in the EU as a proportion of the population.
Between 60,000 and 80,000 of them will be rejected, the interior minister, Anders Ygeman, told Swedish media on Thursday. (January 26 ?)

The revelation that a large proportion of asylum seekers will be turned down, and as many as half of failed applications will be forcibly ejected,
sends another signal to refugees that Sweden is no longer extending the warm welcome it offered to them just a few months ago.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/28/sweden-to-expel-up-to-80000-rejected-asylum-seekers

And Finland too.

On Thursday Finland’s interior minister said Helsinki also intended to expel about 20,000 of the 32,000 asylum seekers it received in 2015. “In principle we speak of about two-thirds, meaning approximately 65 percent of the 32,000 will get a negative decision (to their asylum application),” Paivi Nerg, the ministry’s administrative director, told Agence France-Presse.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/28/sweden-to-expel-up-to-80000-rejected-asylum-seekers

TheCount
02-21-2017, 09:06 AM

The biographical film of how Trump single handedly saved the Western world will be called Bravehair.

Jamesiv1
02-21-2017, 09:47 AM
The part I like most is that so far Trump has shown he is fearless when it comes to the media, and they hate him for it.

No1butPaul
02-21-2017, 09:54 AM
Don't be naive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

LifeLibertyPursuit
02-21-2017, 10:01 AM
The biographical film of how Trump single handedly saved the Western world will be called Bravehair.

My office heard me lol

robert68
02-21-2017, 10:48 AM
Sweden sends sharp signal with plan to expel up to 80,000 asylum seekers
Very misleading. The proportion of Sweden's population that's immigrant arrivals of recent years is far far greater than the US's. Trump's a deceptive fear mongering authoritarian.

Jan2017
02-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Very misleading. The proportion of Sweden's population that's immigrant arrivals of recent years is far far greater than the US's. Trump's a deceptive fear mongering authoritarian.

And, Sweden spends billions administering refugees - over $50,000 per refugee in a nation where median income in US dollars is about $41,000

But that is changing now . . . the point being made by Trump and these UK reports as Sweden is closing that door some.

The interior ministry has called on police and migration authorities to prepare for a sharp increase in deportations,
and to arrange charter flights to expel refused asylum seekers to their country of origin.

Sweden is also approaching other EU countries, including Germany, to discuss cooperation to increase efficiency and
make sure flights are filled to capacity, it saidhttps://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/28/sweden-to-expel-up-to-80000-rejected-asylum-seekers

openfire
02-21-2017, 11:56 AM
"It Looks Like A War Zone": Trump Vindicated After Violent Riot Erupts In Swedish Suburb

https://i.imgur.com/m7IKxSp.jpg

Violent riots erupted in a heavily immigrant Stockholm suburb Monday night, as masked looters set cars ablaze and threw rocks at cops, injuring one police officer, just days after President Trump was mocked for mentioning Sweden alongside a list of European targets of terror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QMe0Wou5HI

“I was hit with a lot of punches and kicks both to my body and my head. I have spent the night in hospital,” said the photographer, who was not named. "It looks like a war zone" he added.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/it-looks-war-zone-trump-vindicated-after-violent-riot-erupts-swedish-suburb

CPUd
02-21-2017, 01:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5IjOe1XAAU0GDX.jpg

Jan2017
02-21-2017, 01:31 PM
http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/rinkeby_zps6ogwbzxk.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/rinkeby_zps6ogwbzxk.jpg.html)

On Feb. 20, riots broke out in a predominantly immigrant neighborhood in the northern suburbs of Stockholm. The riot comes two days after President Trump implied that immigrants had perpetrated a recent spate of violence in Sweden.(Jason Aldag, Max Bearak/The Washington Post)

Riots erupt in Sweden’s capital just days after Trump comments

Over four hours, the crowd burned about half a dozen cars, vandalized several shopfronts and threw rocks at police. Police spokesman Lars Bystrom confirmed to Sweden's Dagens Nyheter newspaper that an officer fired shots with intention to hit a rioter, but did not strike his target.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/?utm_term=.5293d09c87ce

CPUd
02-21-2017, 01:36 PM
https://i.redd.it/zdno3f0fxvgy.gif

Madison320
02-21-2017, 01:48 PM
This is nothing. Just wait until the first 1000 point market correction. The media reaction will be priceless.

devil21
02-21-2017, 01:49 PM
you have your fantasies, and i have mine, but i try and stay within the realm of current reality...

The only solution is to stop participating by consent. That's it. Sorry if self-control is not part of your current reality. ;)

"It Looks Like A War Zone": Trump Vindicated After Violent Riot Erupts In Swedish Suburb

https://i.imgur.com/m7IKxSp.jpg

Trump is a time traveler! You heard it here first.

Zippyjuan
02-21-2017, 01:57 PM
http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/rinkeby_zps6ogwbzxk.jpg (http://s372.photobucket.com/user/sunblush/media/rinkeby_zps6ogwbzxk.jpg.html)

On Feb. 20, riots broke out in a predominantly immigrant neighborhood in the northern suburbs of Stockholm. The riot comes two days after President Trump implied that immigrants had perpetrated a recent spate of violence in Sweden.(Jason Aldag, Max Bearak/The Washington Post)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/?utm_term=.5293d09c87ce

From the article:

The neighborhood, Rinkeby, was the scene of riots in 2010 and 2013, too. And in most ways, what happened Monday night was reminiscent of those earlier bouts of anger. Swedish police apparently made an arrest about 8 p.m. near the Rinkeby station. For reasons not yet disclosed by the police, word of the arrest prompted youths to gather.

(riots in the neighborhood BEFORE immigration wave)

In 2015, when the influx of refugees and migrants to Europe from Africa, the Middle East and Asia was at its peak, Sweden took in the greatest number per capita. By and large, integration has been a success story there, save for incidents such as Monday night's, which have taken place in highly segregated neighborhoods.

Dagens Nyheter analyzed crime statistics between October 2015 and January 2016 and concluded that refugees were responsible for only 1 percent of all incidents. That has done little to assuage perceptions, even among some Swedes, that foreigners are culpable for the crime that does happen. A Pew Research Center study conducted in early 2016 indicated that 46 percent of Swedes believed that “refugees in our country are more to blame for crime than other groups.”

openfire
02-21-2017, 02:22 PM
(riots in the neighborhood BEFORE immigration wave)

False. The "immigration wave" into Rinkeby Sweden, also known as "Little Mogadishu", has been going on for over a decade.

Rinkeby is noted for its high concentration of immigrants and people with immigrant ancestry. 89.1% of the population of Rinkeby had a first- or second-generation immigrant background as of 2007.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinkeby

CPUd
02-21-2017, 02:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/b1HdFbT.jpg

TheCount
02-21-2017, 02:29 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/?utm_term=.5293d09c87ce
I see that there is a complete lack of pictures of the actual rioters, so we're just expected to gather from it being in 'an immigrant neighborhood' that they're immigrants.

I'll withhold judgement, thanks.

Jan2017
02-21-2017, 02:43 PM
between October 2015 and January 2016 and concluded that refugees were responsible for only 1 percent of all incidents.

Exactly . . . and over a year later . . .

Trump may have been unclear, but Sweden experiencing a migrant crime wave

Police investigator Peter Springare isn’t likely to be among those mocking President Trump for his remarks about refugees in Sweden.

what Springare has been seeing during a typical week in Orebro, Sweden.
Five rapes, three assaults, a pair of extortions, blackmail, an attempted murder, violence against police and a robbery made up Springare’s caseload for a five-day period earlier this month, according to a Feb. 3 Facebook post he wrote.

The suspects were all from Muslim-majority countries – Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia and Turkey – save for one Swedish man nabbed in a drug-related case.
“Mohammed, Mahmod, Ali, again and again,” Springare wrote of those arrested.

Nationwide, the terror threat level is at “elevated” and police believe at least 300 Swedish nationals have travelled to Syria and Iraq for jihadi training.
On Feb. 11, a Swedish man and a Danish man were arrested in Turkey, suspected of plotting to carry out attacks in Europe.

Tofik Saleh, a 38-year-old Swedish citizen of Iraqi origin, had been training with ISIS since 2014, officials said.

On the same day Springare posted his screed, a Swedish court turned over to Belgium evidence – seized in Malmo –
in connection with the 2016 Brussels terror attacks, prosecutors said.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/trump-may-have-been-unclear-but-sweden-experiencing-migrant-crime-wave.html

Zippyjuan
02-21-2017, 02:50 PM
I see that there is a complete lack of pictures of the actual rioters, so we're just expected to gather from it being in 'an immigrant neighborhood' that they're immigrants.

I'll withhold judgement, thanks.

A poor neighborhood with rows of block houses. Riots occur in such neighborhoods in the US from time to time as well. Lack of economic opportunities. Triggered by cops trying to bust a kid. Sound kinda familiar? Cops blame the crime in the area on local gangs.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt0AdyICSdC5O-CJdRCItQxMe5iOSzzVwi7WmpLxsBB2_EmrOOdA

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0f/Rinkeby_mot_nordost_1988.jpg/400px-Rinkeby_mot_nordost_1988.jpg

robert68
02-21-2017, 03:24 PM
And, Sweden spends billions administering refugees - over $50,000 per refugee in a nation where median income in US dollars is about $41,000

But that is changing now . . . the point being made by Trump and these UK reports as Sweden is closing that door some.

If those figures are correct they shouldn't be spending so much. In any event, one reads the US spends $20,000 per refugee and it's economy, territory, and population is far far greater than Sweden's, so the comparison isn't valid.

Jan2017
02-21-2017, 03:43 PM
Refugees Will Cost Sweden $18.6 Billion This Year—9.3x Over-Budget—Only 500 Have Jobs

Sweden’s 318,000 “Syrian” refugees, or migrants, will cost the country a bare minimum of $18.6 billion USD in 2017.

That’s 19% of Sweden’s central government’s annual budget, and 3.2% of their GDP—
imagine if the US spent $608 billion a year on refugees, same proportions.

That’s just over $58,490 per refugee per year. For reference, the average annual income in Sweden is $41,000 a year.http://www.nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/10/sweden-migrant-crime-cost/

Zippyjuan
02-21-2017, 03:55 PM
Refugees Will Cost Sweden $18.6 Billion This Year—9.3x Over-Budget—Only 500 Have Jobs

http://www.nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/10/sweden-migrant-crime-cost/

Most were not allowed to work.

A person who arrives in Sweden with valid identification documents and has applied for asylum is normally allowed to work despite not yet having a work or residence permit, if Migrationsverket grants them an exception.

Such an exception is called the 'at-und' and usually gets processed automatically, reported SVT. However, only a third of asylum seekers aged 20-64 were given one in a year when Sweden received an unprecedented number of asylum claims.

“It was an incredible number of people applying for asylum in Sweden and so that we would be able to register all of them, we had to de-prioritize certain tasks, and that was the matter of jobs,” Migrationsverket officer Lisa Bergstrand told SVT.

But figures suggest that the gap between Swedes and foreign-born is likely to grow. In April, the unemployment rate among people born in Sweden was at its lowest since before the global financial crisis in 2008, falling to 4.7 percent. The equivalent among residents born abroad was 14.9 percent.

“They may be registered in our database as unemployed, but they are only entitled to basic services, that is using our online services and talking to advisers. But there are no programme-based alternatives, that is no courses and no traineeships,” Fredrik Möller, integration officer at Arbetsförmedlingen, told SVT.

The foreign born unemployment rate has been falling. It was 16.6% just last March. http://www.thelocal.se/20160524/swedens-foreign-born-citizens-still-more-likely-to-be-unemployed

(foreign born can include citizens as well as recent immigrants)

Jan2017
02-21-2017, 04:18 PM
Most were not allowed to work.

Most ALL don't speak the language.

Swede government seems to be planning for alot of deportations now.

Meritocrat
02-22-2017, 05:01 AM
THIS is what he said:

I'll take the minor mistakes of unscripted talk over the carefully crafted lies of the teleprompter.

silverhandorder
02-22-2017, 05:24 AM
Lol zippy arguing is convincing me even more. How bad of a troll you have to be?

H. E. Panqui
02-22-2017, 08:00 AM
...ugh...anyone not a goddamned fool understands that if a 'liberal democrat' had made THE SAME STATEMENT the trumpsters would be pointing fingers and democrats would be doing the apologizing/dismissing...perfect role reversal...

...[republicrats suck bigly] :mad:

Ender
02-22-2017, 10:00 AM
...ugh...anyone not a goddamned fool understands that if a 'liberal democrat' had made THE SAME STATEMENT the trumpsters would be pointing fingers and democrats would be doing the apologizing/dismissing...perfect role reversal...

...[republicrats suck bigly] :mad:

Yep.

2nd verse, same as the 1st.

Ender
02-22-2017, 10:01 AM
I'll take the minor mistakes of unscripted talk over the carefully crafted lies of the teleprompter.

Then everything that Trump says is a minor mistake?

donnay
02-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Train passengers in Sweden have ‘breathing problems’ after liquid thrown on them

TRAIN passengers were left with breathing problems in Sweden tonight after a masked man threw liquid on them as the carriage doors slammed shut - trapping them inside.

By Dion Dassanayake, Patrick Christys & Aletha Adu
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Wed, Feb 22, 2017

The attack happened on a subway train at Sankt Eriksplan station in Stockholm, where emergency services rushed to the scene.

One passenger onboard said commuters were left in a state of panic, most suffering from breathing problems and others desperately rushing for the exits.

Reports initially stated the man threw a rucksack into the carriage, but Swedish police have confirmed it was a noxious liquid instead – the motives behind the incident or the identity of the man involved are not yet known.

One witness, Alexander, 22, was on his way home from work and sat far back in the subway car when he noticed that people started to scream.

He said: "Suddenly lots of people were running back toward me. They kept both their mouth and eyes closed and cried and coughed.

"It seemed like pepper spray, or whatever it was that was thrown out, and we got huge respiratory problems.

"Then when the train arrived at Fridhemsplan they evacuated it."

The driver reportedly told a passenger a man in dark clothing and a hood sprayed something into the train then walked away.

After passengers were evacuated off the scene, the train was moved to the Akeshov, where the carriage was examined.

After a review, it was reportedly concluded that there was no trace of liquid within the carriage, and staff were unsure where exactly the liquid was thrown.

Jens Mårtensson a duty officer at the Stockholm police said, according to a Swedish news-site: “We do not know what it was, but it was certainly not fatal.”
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/770405/Sweden-train-attack-liquid-thrown-passengers-breathing-problems

timosman
02-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Lol zippy arguing is convincing me even more. How bad of a troll you have to be?

How long has Zippy been in the US of A?:cool:

Jan2017
02-22-2017, 10:35 AM

Then everything that Trump says is a minor mistake?
Cute. Bad logic.

"last night" was uttered instead of the correct "couple weeks ago" -
but Trump message about the migrant problem and cost in Sweden or the Swede plan for mass deportations of refugees
is still the same, but got way more attention.

chudrockz
02-22-2017, 11:11 AM
Cute. Bad logic.

"last night" was uttered instead of the correct "couple weeks ago" -
but Trump message about the migrant problem and cost in Sweden or the Swede plan for mass deportations of refugees
is still the same, but got way more attention.

In other words, nearly every time this asshat opens his pie hole, instead of believing he means what he says, we should just invent for ourselves what we "know" he meant and go with that.

Time to face facts: Donald Trump is either a completely ignorant fool, or mentally unstable. Or both.

silverhandorder
02-22-2017, 11:32 AM
In other words, nearly every time this asshat opens his pie hole, instead of believing he means what he says, we should just invent for ourselves what we "know" he meant and go with that.

Time to face facts: Donald Trump is either a completely ignorant fool, or mentally unstable. Or both.

No.

In other wards you have no clue of what is happening in reality. Trump has a great record of speaking truth and pointing out what will happen.

Time to face facts. You so delusional you invent what he says and then get angry when people correct you.

Edit: Also cpud making posts after riots happened is precious. Again sometimes it looks like he is here to discredit opposition to Trump.

Jan2017
02-22-2017, 11:33 AM

In other words, . .. without a teleprompter you can just listen - there is no script.

"The media's agenda is not your agenda" (around 3:20 mark - not bad imo) . . . wonder why the media won't cover what he was saying ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsp2syEXI2I

chudrockz
02-22-2017, 11:33 AM
No.

In other wards you have no clue of what is happening in reality. Trump has a great record of speaking truth and pointing out what will happen.

Time to face facts. You so delusional you invent what he says and then get angry when people correct you.

Suggestion: get off of the RON PAUL forums and go join, oh I dunno, gestapoforums.

silverhandorder
02-22-2017, 11:44 AM
Suggestion: get off of the RON PAUL forums and go join, oh I dunno, gestapoforums.

That applies more to you then me.

chudrockz
02-22-2017, 11:59 AM
That applies more to you then me.

Very simply (directed toward my audience), a question: what does Ron Paul (you know, the guy who inspired this forum) think of President Trump?

timosman
02-22-2017, 12:05 PM
In other words, . .. without a teleprompter you can just listen - there is no script.

"The media's agenda is not your agenda" (around 3:20 mark - not bad imo) . . . wonder why the media won't cover what he was saying ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsp2syEXI2I

Does he read RPF? :rolleyes:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?507723-Nothing-can-now-be-believed-which-is-seen-in-a-newspaper-(1807)

Brian4Liberty
02-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Remember when the mainstream media was outraged for a week over Obama visiting 57 States? I would post an article about it from a mainstream media source, but I can't seem to find any...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

donnay
02-22-2017, 12:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Jan2017
02-22-2017, 01:01 PM
Obama's visiting all 57 states is #1 in this Obama Gaffe list . . .
http://humanevents.com/2011/07/10/top-10-obama-gaffes/

#5 is Obama talking about the "Austrian language"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1diNthezRk

One laugh here he talks about giving kids in ERs breathalyzers, but he corrects himself a bit late, to inhalers . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HarKMqXoM6U

katsung47
03-02-2017, 04:45 PM

"Donald Trump appeared to invent a terrorist attack in Sweden during a campaign-style rally in Florida on Saturday,". This time it's not Trump's fault. It's his manipulator's.

949. Trump and Sweden terror attack (2/25/2017)

On 2/15 and 2/18, I wrote two articles, predicted the Feds(FBI and DEA)would frame a drug case on 2/19 and they would distract public's attention by natural disaster- flooding caused by storm and dam collapsing.

(947) Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)
(948) Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Now I would say my view is very accurate. The Feds not only planed to distract with natural disaster, but also planed a terror attack in Europe - a "Sweden terror attack" that caused controversy.

Sweden to Trump: What happened last night?
19 February 2017

"You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39020962949.

The Sweden terror attack(likely designated to take place on 2/17 night) was cancelled after I revealed(on 2/15) a secret deal of drug case was done by Trump and Chinese secret police. Trump didn't know. On 2/18 morning, He declared a "terror attack last night in Sweden" to their original plan.(Obviously the foreign plot and domestic plot are controlled by different groups)Thus made such a big mistake.

It's funny how the Feds followers tried to cover up that mistake Trump had made. No matter how bad your English are, it's hard to explain "what's happening last night in Sweden". The similar story I remembered is that BBC had reported the WTC 7 collapsing news before it actually happening.

The tactic they used are familiar for us. In 2005, there was a terror case in Europe - 7/7 London under railway bombing, then followed by 8/29 hurricane Katrina and drown of New Orleans. Compare with recent one: 2/17, a terror case in Sweden, Europe.(cancelled, but Trump's speech proved the plan.) 2/19, flooding in California, possible dam collapsing.(didn't happen after plan cancelled)

www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/us/california-weather-storm

... California as dangerous storm moves in; Residents south of Oroville Dam should stay alert as storm passes ... expect heavier rain late Sunday(2/19) and ...

BBC Reports 911, WTC 7 Collapse BEFORE it Happens

https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ
<br>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

katsung47
03-16-2017, 04:58 PM
950. Big slaughter to distract elimination case (3/4/2017)

The contradictory flaw Trump made on "Sweden terrorist attacks" is similar to that BBC"s report on the collapse of WTC7(in 9/11) before it happens.

https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ

Be noticed that there would be a large casualties if the plan had gone through. Trump said, "They took in large numbers".

I was once wondered how many people could they kill in 2/19 California flooding. It seemed not too many if it was only a collapse of a dam. Later I knew it was a much big slaughter in their plan.

Possible norovirus outbreak reported at Oroville evacuation shelter
By Alyssa Pereira, San Francisco Chronicle Monday, February 20, 2017

Between 20-30 Oroville Dam evacuees at the Silver Dollar Shelter in Chico, California are reportedly exhibiting symptoms of norovirus, reports The Sacramento Bee.

Norovirus symptoms typically include vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, and nausea. It is highly contagious, and is spread by touching or ingesting items contaminated with the virus. The effects of the virus can be more extreme in children and senior adults.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Possible-Norovirus-outbreak-reported-at-Oroville-10946356.php

Bill Gates Warns Of Epidemic That Could Kill Over 30 Million People

FEB 19, 2017 Bruce Y. Lee ,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/02/19/bill-gates-warns-of-epidemic-that-will-kill-over-30-million-people/2/#258a56885229

If the Feds had been successful in their framed drug case plot, there would have been a dam collapse and break out of epidemic thereafter. The death toll would have been up-graded each day to panic public over that small elimination case. Watch the date of the news of Bill Gate's warning. It's not a coincidence.

951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

For the 2/19/2017 framed case, Trump administration sent a China most wanted fugitive back to China. (see #947)

Yesterday they did it again which may mean the FBI hurriedly organize another plot.

One of China's "most-wanted" fugitives returns from U.S. to surrender

Reuters Reuters March 9, 2017

BEIJING (Reuters) - A former employee of a state-owned newspaper who figured among China's 100 "most-wanted" fugitives has returned from the United States to turn himself in, the top anti-graft body said on Thursday, as China mapped out its strategy on fugitives in 2017.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-chinas-most-wanted-fugitives-returns-u-surrender-092948247.html

The new plot likely would happen on 3/14 or 3/15 when The Federal Reserve plans to raise rates "if the economy cooperates". Since the FBI used to prepare a big event to distract public attention, they can develop a financial storm by poping up the balloon of stock market and housing market with that rising interest rate.

This week, W.S. came to my house twice at night.She talked with my wife at doorway in darkness. I allege W.S. is an agent of Chinese secret police (see #668, #669 and #724. Frame a case of Chinese intelligence link) Her presence always link to some attempt framed case. So be this time.

see #668,#669 and #724 at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p50-how-the-feds-persecute-people

silverhandorder
03-16-2017, 06:07 PM
So Trump is proven right in the end. Where the liberals to commit sepoku.

nikcers
03-16-2017, 06:24 PM
You joke about genocide,but that's exactly what happened to the Neanderthals. Before the last ice age our population dwindled down to about 10,000. They outnumbered the Neanderthals by about 10-1. I don't see many Neanderthals walking around do you?

Superfluous Man
03-16-2017, 07:26 PM
You joke about genocide,but that's exactly what happened to the Neanderthals. Before the last ice age our population dwindled down to about 10,000. They outnumbered the Neanderthals by about 10-1. I don't see many Neanderthals walking around do you?

I'm trying to understand how the antecedent of "our" can be anything other than neanderthals'.

nikcers
03-16-2017, 07:33 PM
I'm trying to understand how the antecedent of "our" can be anything other than neanderthals'. Just because English is my frist language does not mean I can write good. Our population dwindled down to about 10k during the last ice age-****-sapien. We know that because there is little genetic diversity even between different ethnicities. I wasn't really trying to say that there are not Neanderthals running around because that's like saying there are no dinosaurs. There are billions of Neanderthals running around, the only people who don't have Neanderthal genes are south Africans I think.

CPUd
03-16-2017, 08:20 PM
Just because English is my frist language does not mean I can write good. Our population dwindled down to about 10k during the last ice age-****-sapien. We know that because there is little genetic diversity even between different ethnicities. I wasn't really trying to say that there are not Neanderthals running around because that's like saying there are no dinosaurs. There are billions of Neanderthals running around, the only people who don't have Neanderthal genes are south Africans I think.

If you come from Indonesia, you probably are part Denisovan, too. Neanderthals were built for cold climate that still had some seasonal changes where they could find and stockpile some food. There were probably some bands of Neanderthal left as late as 10,000 years ago, but humans were much more resourceful. Neanderthals would be dependent on them to survive an extended ice age. Humans could capture prey almost at will, were aware of migratory patterns of animals they liked to eat, and sometimes moved with the herds. Neanderthals would have to chase down a deer to catch it; humans could do that too, but they also had throwing spears and arrows, so it only took 1 man to bring a deer down.

nikcers
03-16-2017, 08:49 PM
If you come from Indonesia, you probably are part Denisovan, too. Neanderthals were built for cold climate that still had some seasonal changes where they could find and stockpile some food. There were probably some bands of Neanderthal left as late as 10,000 years ago, but humans were much more resourceful. Neanderthals would be dependent on them to survive an extended ice age. Humans could capture prey almost at will, were aware of migratory patterns of animals they liked to eat, and sometimes moved with the herds. Neanderthals would have to chase down a deer to catch it; humans could do that too, but they also had throwing spears and arrows, so it only took 1 man to bring a deer down. There weren't many 10k years ago, but when they did the math in order for there to be this much DNA in so many people they would of had to interbreed for over a thousand years. Its not exactly zebras and horses.

CPUd
03-16-2017, 09:04 PM
There weren't many 10k years ago, but when they did the math in order for there to be this much DNA in so many people they would of had to interbreed for over a thousand years. Its not exactly zebras and horses.

Yeah, there were definitely hookups going on.

katsung47
03-30-2017, 05:34 PM
947. Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)

Trump has said "US doesn't 'have to be bound' by 'one China' policy." But he abruptly changes the tone.

Trump Just Promised To Respect The “One China” Policy: Here’s What That Means

James Holbrooks FEBRUARY 11, 2017

President Donald Trump, according to official statements, has agreed to change course and abide by the ‘One China’ policy.

Now, with Trump seemingly succumbing to the will of the Chinese leader, many analysts are saying the new U.S. president has lost serious face.

“There is certainly a way of negotiating with the Chinese, but threats concerning fundamental, core interests are counterproductive from the get-go,” he said. “The end result is that Trump just confirmed to the world that he is a paper tiger, a zhilaohu — someone that seems threatening but is wholly ineffectual and unable to stomach a challenge.”

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02/trump-just-promised-respect-one-china-policy-heres-means.html

What makes Trump bend to China? He has to follow his master - FBI's order to make another secret deal with China. He did one in November 2016,

11/14/2016, Trump confirmed the secret deal with Chinese leader in a phone call.

11/15/2016, Payment to confirm the deal. China's most-wanted corruption suspect returned to China from the United States on Wednesday after turning herself in. (see #935)

That secret deal (frame a drug case to eliminate Kat Sung and his relatives) failed to go through. Now something happens that the Feds hurries up for a new deal.

2/8/2017, Trump wrote a letter to Chinese president Xi.

2/9/2017, Trump, in phone call with China's Xi, agrees to honor 'One China' policy.

2/10/2017, Payment to confirm the new deal.

China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.
By Reuters 10 February 2017

BEIJING, Feb 10 (Reuters) - Another Chinese corruption suspect who had fled to the United States has given herself up and returned home, the ruling Communist Party's anti-graft watchdog said on Friday, in a further victory for China's overseas hunt for fugitive officials.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4211108/China-says-gets-graft-suspect-U-S.html#ixzz4YRbxuZ3N

The framed case likely follows the old style - a drug smuggling case organized by Chinese secret police and will break out in US - may be as early as this month.

948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Feds have their agents scattered in web sites to control public opinion in Internet. You can see such phenomenon especially in 2016 president election when Clinton was attacked and Trump was praised.

There is such a team member in forum Liveleak. com. whose user's name is jaxmeov. Jaxmeov pretends friendly with me. Last month she had a message that I thought an intimidation that they will eliminate my relatives and I.

01-06-2017, 10:44 AM #78
jaxmeov Location: Los Angeles, CA

d) something tragic happened to his family and he continues to "see" them when, in fact, they exist only in his head and he cannot come to grips with it.

e) this has all been planned and they are preparing for the day that he keeps warning us about.

Hang in there, Kat. Just don't do anything stupid and you should be fine.

This month jaxmeov talked about Ben Gu. It's unusual. She must be very familiar with the framed case.

02-04-2017, 07:44 AM #87
jaxmeov

And it is good your brother in law is Ben Gu and not Ben Gay!

Ben Gu is my brother in law. I always think he is the target of the Feds and repeated allegation many times in this thread. Here is quote from #646.

"Starts from 9/16, San Jose Mercury News forecasts that there will be a rain on Sunday, 9/19. It's unusual because it's still summer - the dry season. The tactic is the old one. China will supply the drug. The drug will be planted in the shipment of umbrella. To frame B (my brother in law) in the case, there must be a rain day on week ends. B has to work on week-ends while his employees are on holiday. That unusual rain is an urge to B. It's time to order an umbrella shipment from China. The similar story acted again and again and again. Even the action of one of the payments -Thailand regime change, had played several times. There is one thing new here: the $40 billion contract to build high-speed railway is likely the next reward to China."

The third storm of this week in San Francisco area will arrive on 2/19 - Sunday. Since the Feds used to distract public by big event, I worry they may destroy a dam to create a big disaster.

Damaged dam threatens Northern California towns

Yahoo News February 16, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oroville-dam-slideshow-wp-151018636.html

My wife's car had an accident and has to be left in her company. I view this as a trick of unwarrantable search.