PDA

View Full Version : Mika Brzezinski Announces "I Don't Believe In Fake News!"Bans Kellyanne Conway

anaconda
02-18-2017, 12:00 AM
The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXWHFcMdX5U

anaconda
02-18-2017, 01:52 AM
A classic Morning Joe FAKE NEWS segment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTQxqF1Wew&t=453s

eleganz
02-18-2017, 04:58 AM
It really is amazing what can happen when everyone is against you, all the MSM, and the government. Flynn gone, Bannon is a white supremacist leader, Kelly Anne Conway is a serial liar.

I assume Kelly is next on the Hitlist , I wonder how long she is going to last.

Jamesiv1
02-18-2017, 06:53 AM
A classic Morning Joe FAKE NEWS segment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTQxqF1Wew&t=453s
these fake news pundits seem exactly like hollywood so-called celebrities.... but I wonder if the pundits actually believe their own bullshit the way the celebs do?

there is no doubt in my mind that those c-list celebs in the videos believe what they are saying, but do the pundits? or do they knowingly just sit there and lie their ass off?

anaconda
02-18-2017, 02:42 PM
there is no doubt in my mind that those c-list celebs in the videos believe what they are saying, but do the pundits? or do they knowingly just sit there and lie their ass off?

I think your question is particularly brilliant. My naive guess is that it varies from one individual to the next. Some are brilliant propaganda people with vast amounts of knowledge and are always mindful of how they are approaching the dumbed-down public status quo zeitgeist on that particular day. Schmidt strikes me as a somewhat desperate guy who lusts to be relevant. His prowess strikes me as about a 1.5 on a 1 to 10 scale. Webster Tarpley, for example, can pick and choose his facts from a wealth of knowledge and deliver them with a degree of confidence that is hard to keep up with or refute in real time. I give Webster about a 6 or 7 on the 1 to 10 scale. Christopher Hitchins was perhaps about an 8.5 or 9. Molyneux about a 7. John Bolton about a 5. Alex Jones actually about a 7. Jon Stewart about a 3.5. All just wild guesses, here. And the format can make a difference. Is it a video blog? A CNN interview? A "guest panel" slot with a friendly host? A written article? A hostile O'Reilly interview? A Tonight Show appearance? Etc. :)

seapilot
02-18-2017, 03:23 PM
The world would end tomorrow if all the MSM talking heads disappeared(In their minds). Reality is they are being replaced by the internet media, citizen journalist with an iphone , laptop and free WiFi.

CPUd
02-18-2017, 03:38 PM
The world would end tomorrow if all the MSM talking heads disappeared(In their minds). Reality is they are being replaced by the internet media, citizen journalist with an iphone , laptop and free WiFi.

First hand sources are where it's at, but these people need to be held to the same level of scrutiny, because some of them make shit up.

anaconda
02-18-2017, 03:48 PM
First hand sources are where it's at, but these people need to be held to the same level of scrutiny, because some of them make $#@! up.

First Hand Fake News! The final frontier.

AngryCanadian
02-18-2017, 10:20 PM

citizen journalism is far better then MSM.