jct74
02-16-2017, 08:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENPd-nLQPNw

jllundqu
02-16-2017, 09:51 AM

+rep and 5 star thread. This is what this forum should be doing. Posting and supporting Sen. Paul, his bill, his efforts, and his philosophy.

jllundqu
02-16-2017, 09:52 AM
He was killing it, as always. Smart, focused, and informed on the issues... unlike the current resident of the White House.

Jan2017
02-16-2017, 10:47 AM
Obamacare or Ryan's Obamacare-lite ?
No, instead repeal . . . it is an insurance industry problem/situation really and Ryan's plan doesn't make fiscal sense -costs go up.

Rand on Flynn situation "IF a law was broken . . . "

AZJoe
02-16-2017, 01:02 PM
Rand Paul:
“What kind of world it would be if secret intelligence agencies would record our phone calls and then release them to the media. That is not just a leak. … We are talking about private information between high ranking government officials and high ranking foreign government officials. If we’re going to release that to the press, that is very, very worrisome. In the process of that, we’re going to destroy people who are critics of the intelligence community. Boy that really, really alarms me. That’s not just a partisan shifting of blame. This is very, very concerning for a free society.”

Brian4Liberty
02-16-2017, 04:32 PM
Rand Paul:
“What kind of world it would be if secret intelligence agencies would record our phone calls and then release them to the media. That is not just a leak. … We are talking about private information between high ranking government officials and high ranking foreign government officials. If we’re going to release that to the press, that is very, very worrisome. In the process of that, we’re going to destroy people who are critics of the intelligence community. Boy that really, really alarms me. That’s not just a partisan shifting of blame. This is very, very concerning for a free society.”

Agree. This slippery slope leads to Stasi, Orwellian Big Brother.

phill4paul
02-16-2017, 05:37 PM
Rand Paul:

Just saying.......

eleganz
02-16-2017, 06:26 PM
Rand Paul:

They must be scared AF about Flynn if they want him out so badly.

PierzStyx
02-16-2017, 06:32 PM
Obamacare or Ryan's Obamacare-lite ?
No, instead repeal . . . it is an insurance industry problem/situation really and Ryan's plan doesn't make fiscal sense -costs go up.

Rand on Flynn situation "IF a law was broken . . . "

Even NPR was saying Flynn probably didn't break any law but he embarrassed the White House.

CPUd
02-16-2017, 08:25 PM
Not sure I would want a NatSec advisor who didn't know the guy he was talking to was being recorded.

anaconda
02-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Mika says she won't book Kellyanne anymore because she (Mika) "doesn't believe in fake news." LOL from the network that carried nonstop fake news during the recent election cycle.

anaconda
02-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Not sure I would want a NatSec advisor who didn't know the guy he was talking to was being recorded.

Steven Colbert used this line in his monologue recently.

Brian4Liberty
02-16-2017, 11:24 PM

Can't remember where I heard it, but that was used as a defense of Flynn. In other words, he was well aware that he was being "monitored", therefore what he said and talked about was completely innocuous.

Never lie to the Police, er...Pence. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Apparently anything said to the VP now must conform to the same standards as sworn testimony.

CPUd
02-16-2017, 11:58 PM
Can't remember where I heard it, but that was used as a defense of Flynn. In other words, he was well aware that he was being "monitored", therefore what he said and talked about was completely innocuous.

Never lie to the Police, er...Pence. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Apparently anything said to the VP now must conform to the same standards as sworn testimony.

That would depend on the call transcripts to know for sure. Lying (or misremembering) to the VP was the issue Trump brought up, the other folks crying foul are referencing the Logan Act. But so far, the FBI says there won't be charges.

HVACTech
02-23-2017, 11:30 PM
He was killing it, as always. Smart, focused, and informed on the issues... unlike the current resident of the White House.

Hmmm...

"Bannon framed much of Trump’s agenda with the phrase, “deconstruction of the administrative state,” meaning the system of taxes, regulations and trade pacts that the president says have stymied economic growth and infringed upon U.S. sovereignty. Bannon says that the post-World War II political and economic consensus is failing and should be replaced with a system that empowers ordinary people over coastal elites and international institutions".

mebbe there is more going on than just "healthcare"?
and yes, Rand killed it. :)