PDA

View Full Version : Bill Kristol says he supports a coup, would prefer the "deep state" to "Trump State"

UWDude
02-15-2017, 05:07 AM
Bill Kristol ‏@BillKristol 21h21 hours ago

Obviously strongly prefer normal democratic and constitutional politics. But if it comes to it, prefer the deep state to the Trump state.

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/831497364661747712

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/831497364661747712

So basically, he just admitted there is a "deep state", and that he supports them undermining Trump.

timosman
02-15-2017, 10:22 AM
He was supposed to write a story about it, instead he blurted out a tweet.

donnay
02-15-2017, 10:31 AM
And if anything happens to Trump he should be charged as a co-conspirator. He is a Traitor.

Mordan
02-15-2017, 10:58 AM
I wonder what they would have done to Ron Paul if he had become President in 2008. Internet back then was not that big. The MSM and the TPTB would have destroyed him, ripped him to shreds.
'That's why Trump is a good guy to open the way and redpill people for later libertarian candidates.

CPUd
02-15-2017, 11:22 AM
Is "deep state" the new phrase of the week?

Pizzo
02-15-2017, 11:26 AM
I wonder what they would have done to Ron Paul if he had become President in 2008. Internet back then was not that big. The MSM and the TPTB would have destroyed him, ripped him to shreds.
'That's why Trump is a good guy to open the way and redpill people for later libertarian candidates.

Why do you care? You think Ron Paul is a "senile moron".

Ender
02-15-2017, 11:32 AM

Trump is a blue pill agent.

donnay
02-15-2017, 11:32 AM

So you learned something new this week?

enhanced_deficit
02-15-2017, 11:40 AM
Not a fan of Kristol but to be fair Trump continues to provoke him by using "America First" slogan despite repeated warnings.

https://i1.wp.com/fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/bill-kristol-tweet.png?ssl=1

ADL urges Trump to drop 'America First' slogan (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?494602-ADL-urges-Trump-to-drop-America-First-slogan&)

For some reason, Trump just can't seem to utter two words, "Israel First", in any of his speeches.

Athan
02-15-2017, 12:56 PM
So you learned something new this week?

Indeed. Maybe we should take the initiative to inform him we also use "shadow government" to describe entrenched unelected government officials in case it is used later.

CPUd
02-15-2017, 01:03 PM
Indeed. Maybe we should take the initiative to inform him we also use "shadow government" to describe entrenched unelected government officials in case it is used later.

"shadow government" is too saturated as a search term

Anti Federalist
02-15-2017, 01:07 PM

No, it's been written about and used as a descriptive term for years now.

Alternative terms include: The Military/Industrial Complex and Shadow Government.

And there is no question it is out there: it is the regulatory state and it's apparatuses that have been running things since the end of WW2.

Athan
02-15-2017, 01:09 PM
No, it's been written about and used as descriptive term for years now.

Alternative terms include: The Military/Industrial Complex and Shadow Government.

And there is no question it is out there: it is the regulatory state and it's apparatuses that have been running things since the end of WW2.

It's probably the new notes for the week the team was provided by management to dismiss the term.

donnay
02-15-2017, 01:10 PM

Then condense it down by researching Continuity of Government (COG).

CPUd
02-15-2017, 01:10 PM
No, it's been written about and used as descriptive term for years now.

I know what it is, usually just called it "the bureaucracy", it's a machine. My question was more about the frequency of the term showing up in thread titles recently.

donnay
02-15-2017, 01:11 PM
I know what it is, usually just called it "the bureaucracy", it's a machine. My question was more about the frequency of the term showing up in thread titles recently.

No you clearly don't.

CPUd
02-15-2017, 01:16 PM
No you clearly don't.

What is your evidence?

donnay
02-15-2017, 01:25 PM
What is your evidence?

If you need evidence then you make my point above.

Do your own research, as I said, to educate yourself.

Anti Federalist
02-15-2017, 01:25 PM

And that was why I replied to that way: I have seen numerous threads over the years about the "Deep State" or its equivalents.

I think the only reason it is showing up now is because it is in action, and in the case of Kristol, is now being acknowledged as a preference, rather than being dismissed as a non-existent "conspiracy theory".

CPUd
02-15-2017, 01:34 PM
If you need evidence then you make my point above.

Do your own research, as I said, to educate yourself.

You said I clearly don't know what a "deep state" is referring to. I asked you what your evidence for that was.

Athan
02-15-2017, 01:38 PM
You said I clearly don't know what a "deep state" is referring to. I asked you what your evidence for that was.
The account may be old, but the user is clearly new here.
I think the phrase "born yesterday" could be applicable.

anaconda
02-15-2017, 01:40 PM

Yes, it appears to be. Also "shadow government" is being used similarly. I think it's great to see some vernacular entering the mainstream that's long been largely the domain of the "conspiracy theory" circles.

CPUd
02-15-2017, 01:42 PM
The account may be old, but the user is clearly new here.
I think the phrase "born yesterday" could be applicable.

I'm the only person who has ever posted from this account.

dannno
02-15-2017, 01:44 PM
What is your evidence?

Why don't you ask Bill Kristol?

Clearly "Deep State" does not just mean a bureaucracy.. sorry that is retarded.

CPUd
02-15-2017, 01:45 PM
Why don't you ask Bill Kristol?

I doubt he reads here.

dannno
02-15-2017, 02:08 PM
I doubt he reads here.

Do you think that had anything to do with why I made the suggestion?

CPUd
02-15-2017, 02:09 PM
Do you think that had anything to do with why I made the suggestion?

Obviously

dannno
02-15-2017, 02:25 PM
Obviously

You really enjoy being purposely obtuse, don't you? Does it make ur bell ring? Or is it people's reaction that makes ur bell ring?

Let's give an overview for everyone else's sake, since i'm pretty sure you're just doing this on purpose.

Bill Kristol says he prefers the deep state to Trump, just like you, except you pretend the deep state doesn't exist, or it's just an inept bureaucracy and there isn't some group of players pulling the strings.. but like I said, the latter is just retarded, nobody uses the word "deep state" as a reference to an inept bureaucracy.. anyway, so you make some smart-ass remark about how much the word deep state has been used lately, other posters come in to say that they have been talking about deep state forever, and you ask them for proof that the deep state exists. I said to ask Bill Kristol, and you actually took me literally.

So is it your assertion that Bill Kristol believes in the deep state, which doesn't actually exist? Or is your assertion that Bill Kristol thinks the deep state is just an inept bureaucracy?

CPUd
02-15-2017, 02:31 PM
You really enjoy being purposely obtuse, don't you? Does it make ur bell ring? Or is it people's reaction that makes ur bell ring?

Let's give an overview for everyone else's sake, since i'm pretty sure you're just doing this on purpose.

Bill Kristol says he prefers the deep state to Trump, just like you, except you pretend the deep state doesn't exist, or it's just an inept bureaucracy and there isn't some group of players pulling the strings.. but like I said, the latter is just retarded, nobody uses the word "deep state" as a reference to an inept bureaucracy.. anyway, so you make some smart-ass remark about how much the word deep state has been used lately, other posters come in to say that they have been talking about deep state forever, and you ask them for proof that the deep state exists. I said to ask Bill Kristol, and you actually took me literally.

So is it your assertion that Bill Kristol believes in the deep state, which doesn't actually exist? Or is your assertion that Bill Kristol thinks the deep state is just an inept bureaucracy?

Completely wrong on all accounts. Read the thread again.

dannno
02-15-2017, 02:45 PM
Completely wrong on all accounts. Read the thread again.

You never asked donnay for evidence that the deep state exists?

CPUd
02-15-2017, 02:47 PM
You never asked donnay for evidence that the deep state exists?

Nope.

Athan
02-15-2017, 02:49 PM

REKT

goldenequity
02-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Julian Assange
Amazing battle for dominance is playing out
between the elected US govt
& the IC who consider themselves to be the 'permanent government'.

[Intelligence Community]

anaconda
02-15-2017, 02:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChFTS7MMMsU

dannno
02-15-2017, 02:59 PM
Nope.

lol...even better... you said the deep state was just a bureaucracy, donnay said you don't know what the deep state was, and you asked for evidence.. well you yourself had just posted the evidence that you don't know what the deep state is.

dannno
02-15-2017, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChFTS7MMMsU

That looks fun, but I would be way too scared of getting shot.

CPUd
02-15-2017, 03:07 PM
lol...even better... you said the deep state was just a bureaucracy, donnay said you don't know what the deep state was, and you asked for evidence.. well you yourself had just posted the evidence that you don't know what the deep state is.

All false. What I called the bureaucracy is what other people call deep state, another member said I obviously don't know, I ask for evidence and that member attempted to frame it like I was asking for evidence of the deep state, you come in and want me to ask Bill Kristol something he could only answer if he knew me personally. Then you type a bunch of words that have nothing to do with my initial observation.

dannno
02-15-2017, 03:10 PM
What I called the bureaucracy is what other people call deep state

Right, this is the problem here.

We have known the deep state has existed for a long time.. Bill Kristol is finally admitting it.. and you still have your head in the sand like a god damn ostrich.

CPUd
02-15-2017, 03:16 PM
Right, this is the problem here.

We have known the deep state has existed for a long time.. Bill Kristol is finally admitting it.. and you still have your head in the sand like a god damn ostrich.

I have known about it for a long time too, even before there was such a thing as websites. The ostrich comment is weird, are you high right now?

goldenequity
02-15-2017, 03:17 PM
Julian Assange
Amazing battle for dominance is playing out
between the elected US govt
& the IC who consider themselves to be the 'permanent government'.

[Intelligence Community]

Russian Market
Mais
TOP U.S, RUSSIAN MILITARY TO MEET THURS. IN AZERBAIJAN:PENTAGON

hmmmmm-m-m-m.... needs more info.. idk.

-------

The reason I posted this is to highlight the State Dept (Intelligence Community)
and
the 'military community' , the Pentagon.

To know and grasp that they are 'not the same' in 'Deep State' terms..
is to simply understand/acknowledge
that they EACH had their OWN jihaddi proxiis in Syria
(and at times were fighting each other... CIA 'spec ops' on one side
and Pentagon 'spec ops' on the other.... COMPETING to take down Assad
and Syrian lives and blood.)

Going further w/ this...
if I had to 'guess'..
Trump has thrown his 'hat' in with the Pentagon/MIL community
so...
he's under 'attack' by the IC/State Dept/MSM and being 'protected' by the MIL.
Just a guess.

and
there's 'black hats' and 'white hats' in both and psychopathic 'foot soldiers'
in this high stakes OIL/ARMS/DRUGS game.

dannno
02-15-2017, 03:21 PM
I have known about it for a long time too, even before there was such a thing as websites.

No you didn't, you only heard people talk about it, if you knew what it was you wouldn't be saying it was a bureaucracy.

The ostrich comment is weird, are you high right now?

Ya, it's so weird..

You:
http://wonderopolis.org/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/1425_3.jpg

Athan
02-15-2017, 03:24 PM
No you didn't, you only heard people talk about it, if you knew what it was you wouldn't be saying it was a bureaucracy.

Ya, it's so weird..

You:
http://wonderopolis.org/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/1425_3.jpg

Maybe he thinks people here are referencing Futurama's "Central Burecracy" lol

CPUd
02-15-2017, 03:34 PM
what a bizarre comparison, and completely untrue.

agitator
02-15-2017, 04:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

A. Havnes
02-15-2017, 05:09 PM

I think he was asking for evidence that he didn't know what the deep state was, not that he wanted evidence of its existence. His original comment seemed to just be referring to the way its been used quite frequently lately, not that it's a new concept or has never been mentioned or discussed before.

UWDude
02-15-2017, 10:41 PM
All false. What I called the bureaucracy is what other people call deep state,

Wrong. That is why Donnay said you don't know what the deep state is. Because the deep state is not just "the bureaucracy". It is a cabal of highly influential people, mostly in the intelligence agencies.

CPUd
02-15-2017, 10:42 PM
Wrong. That is why Donnay said you don't know what the deep state is. Because the deep state is not just "the bureaucracy". It is a cabal of highly influential people, mostly in the intelligence agencies.

read the thread again

UWDude
02-15-2017, 10:43 PM
read the thread again

I just read it. You said the deep state is the bureaucracy. It isn't. therefore, you do not know what it is.

CPUd
02-15-2017, 10:43 PM
I just read it. You said the deep state is the bureaucracy. It isn't. therefore, you do not know what it is.

you can't read that fast

georgiaboy
02-15-2017, 11:03 PM
Bill, you're so predictable.

nikcers
02-16-2017, 12:18 AM
Is "deep state" the new phrase of the week? It's part of cleaning house. The news and by proxy the deep state has lost credibility because of people like Snowden and WikiLeaks. They are going to say they are going after media that are generally disinformation/limited hangouts that are designed to sell an idea to the public like the Iraq war. I think they might even package it in a way to sell a war with Russia to the American people.

UWDude
02-16-2017, 12:24 AM
you can't read that fast

Yes I can. I can read incredibly fast. I read the thread, and made comments as I read it. I don't need to read it again. I read over 20 books a month in college. And aced my exams and courses.

nikcers
02-16-2017, 12:26 AM
Yes I can. I can read incredibly fast. I read the thread, and made comments as I read it. I don't need to read it again. I read over 20 books a month in college. And aced my exams and courses. You probably have read more books then my president.

LibertyEagle
02-16-2017, 01:57 AM

Try "CPUd".

UWDude
02-16-2017, 02:04 AM
You probably have read more books then my president.

Seeing how he has written books, I doubt it.