PDA

View Full Version : *Street Level ChipIn* Small goal, take a look!

DarkLaw
12-10-2007, 12:42 AM
http://nola4ronpaul.chipin.com/sign-making-funds

Hello!

My name is Kevin and I am a New Orleans Police Officer.
Only 6 months ago, I began closely following what Dr. Ron Paul had to say about the future of our country. Since then, I have become more and more active in getting his message out to everyone.

There are several MeetUp groups across the New Orleans metro area with very, very diverse members. Republicans, Democrats, undecided, alternative thinkers, artists, political activists, small business owners, and students. New Orleans is a unique community wherein your typical 'rich/upper class' mingle with the middle class in every faucet of life down here. Like I said, while I'm a police officer, I have friends who are bar owners, tattoo artists, career military, musicians, and the list goes on and on.

I am trying to find ways in which I can help spread the message of Freedom where it is lacking - and THAT is in New Orleans [hell,Louisiana and Mississippi in general!!]. My MeetUp group attends sign waving rallies in front of the New Orleans Saints Superdome at every home game, we rent tables at the [massive!] monthly gun shows down here [huge target audience of gun owners, Republicans,conservatives, etc] and meet at various coffee shops, which hosts a plethora of college students, alternative thinkers, liberals, upperclass, republicans, everyone!

I have noticed that while New Orleans seems like a city that would be falling all over itself for a leader like the good Doctor, it is seriously lacking. Very few people I talk to down here have any clue who 'Ron Paul' is! Help me get not only his name out there, but his message.

I have created this ChipIn Widget to help in my goal of creating several things. Mainly, large signs to place around town [most likely canvas w/spray paint due to effective costs] and to help ease the burden on creating fliers and stickers for the rallies and MeetUps!

Thank you all in advance!
The Revolution has begun!!

Kevin Diel
NOPD1010 at 'gmail' dot com

Be sure and visit www.TeaParty07.com
to give them a Tea Party that they will never,
ever forget.

PS - I just wanted to assure everyone that all money donated will be used strictly for materials being used for the creation of signs & fliers and such things. I will post pictures of the results and of the signs as they are made and placed throughout town!

http://nola4ronpaul.chipin.com/sign-making-funds