PDA

View Full Version : 150 of 160 arrested in ICE raids had prior felony convictions for child sex crimes, other 'vio

PatriotOne
02-11-2017, 05:11 PM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/160-arrested-across-southern-california-in-immigration-crackdown/

Of the 160 arrested, about 150 had criminal histories, while five more had either been previously deported or had “final orders of removal”. Many of those arrested had prior felony convictions for “serious or violent offenses” including child sex crimes and assault.

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 06:25 PM
What percent of those arrested were charged with sex crimes? What percent of immigrants have been charged with sex crimes? Headline almost makes it sound like all immigrants are rapists. Obama deported millions of illegal immigrants who were criminals.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrDaqlFXgAQWP7S.jpg

CPUd
02-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Well someone's doing the raping

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 07:01 PM
Well someone's doing the raping

Yeah. Must be soaring with all the rapist immigrants who have been coming here for decades.

http://blogs.reuters.com/data-dive/files/2015/03/US_RAPE0315_SC.jpg

angelatc
02-11-2017, 07:53 PM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/160-arrested-across-southern-california-in-immigration-crackdown/

Of the 160 arrested, about 150 had criminal histories, while five more had either been previously deported or had “final orders of removal”. Many of those arrested had prior felony convictions for “serious or violent offenses” including child sex crimes and assault.

Zippy and CPUd are in complete meltdown lol.

CPUd
02-11-2017, 07:56 PM

actually, I don't really give a fuck

LifeLibertyPursuit
02-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Triggered indeed

PatriotOne
02-11-2017, 08:18 PM

I'll have to take your word on that since I have them both on ignore. There's only so much stupid I can take ;).

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 08:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkpglRZWEtU

CPUd
02-11-2017, 08:26 PM
I'll have to take your word on that since I have them both on ignore. There's only so much stupid I can take ;).

This one truly knows how to internet ;)

PatriotOne
02-11-2017, 08:32 PM
What percent of those arrested were charged with sex crimes? What percent of immigrants have been charged with sex crimes? Headline almost makes it sound like all immigrants are rapists. Obama deported millions of illegal immigrants who were criminals.

Unblocked for a few minutes.

Dang...that's alot. Only 30M or more to go. Maybe we ought to build a wall or something.

PatriotOne
02-11-2017, 08:36 PM

Then again maybe he only really deported 2 who just kept walking over the border 1.25 million times.

Origanalist
02-11-2017, 09:21 PM
It all sounds very vague to me. How about some actual numbers on what crimes were committed?

Ya, the headline sucks.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-11-2017, 09:24 PM
Yeah. Must be soaring with all the rapist immigrants who have been coming here for decades.

You mean a country or this website?

oyarde
02-11-2017, 09:28 PM

150 , four states would be a typical , pre planned deal , probably in the works for sometime . The smarter ones will not be at an address anyone knows .

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-11-2017, 09:30 PM
actually, I don't really give a fuck

Then why are you posting here practically around the clock?

angelatc
02-11-2017, 09:35 PM
Unblocked for a few minutes.

Dang...that's alot. Only 30M or more to go. Maybe we ought to build a wall or something.

Obama actually toned it down in his second term because his base was upset because he was deporting too many people "who hadn't done anything wrong." Trump is bringing back the workplace raids. Let the wailing begin.

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Obama actually toned it down in his second term because his base was upset because he was deporting too many people "who hadn't done anything wrong." Trump is bringing back the workplace raids. Let the wailing begin.

Let the rise of the Police State begin. But it is OK- they aren't looking for me. I haven't done anything. Papers please!

Ron Paul warned us about it.

sparebulb
02-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Let the rise of the Police State begin. But it is OK- they aren't looking for me. I haven't done anything. Papers please!

And yet, you are here, spreading your shat.

angelatc
02-11-2017, 09:51 PM

You consistently post in support of almost every freaking welfare / subsidy / socialized shenanigan the government suggests, much less implements, but now you're gonna play the Ron Paul Sayz card?

It's blasphemy coming from you.

Might I remind you that Paul supports enforcing the laws already on the books?

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 09:57 PM
http://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Ron_Paul_Immigration.htm

Sending 12M illegals home won't & shouldn't happen

Even with a healthy economy and stricter border controls, the issue of what to do with twelve-million-plus illegals already here would persist. One side says use the U.S. Army, round them up, and ship them home. The other side says give them amnesty, make them full-fledged citizens, and reward the lawbreakers, thus insulting and unfairly penalizing those who have patiently waited and obeyed our immigration laws. The first choice--sending twelve to fifteen million illegals home--isn't going to happen and should not happen. Neither the determination or the ability to accomplish it exists. Besides, if each case is looked at separately, we would find ourselves splitting up families and deporting some who have lived here for decades, if not their entire life, and who never lived for any length of time in Mexico.
Source: Liberty Defined, by Rep. Ron Paul, p.153 , Apr 19, 2011

Give illegals limbo status: a green card with an asterisk

Immigrants who can't be sent back due to the magnitude of the problem should not be given citizenship--no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a "green card" with an asterisk could be issued. This in-between status, keeping illegal immigrants in limbo, will be said that it will create a class of 2nd-class citizens. Yet it could be argued that it may well allow some immigrants who come here illegally a beneficial status without automatic citizenship--a much better option than deportation.

Data banks for illegal aliens keep track of us too

Q: You commented a couple of weeks ago about a border fence with Mexico, saying, "There's capital controls and there's people control. So every time you think of a fence keeping all those bad people out, think about those fences maybe being used against us, keeping us in." Do you know a lot of Americans who want to take their money and flee the US?
PAUL: There are some. All the candidates up here talk about repatriation of dollars. They've already taken them overseas. We're talking about trying to bring in $1.5 trillion because they leave our country, because we make it uncomfortable, too many regulations, too much taxation. When countries destroy a currency, they do lead to capital controls and they lead to people control. And, also, once you have these data banks, everybody is going to be in the data bank. You say, oh, no, the data bank's there for the illegals. But everybody's in the data bank. [Same on] the national ID card: if you care about your personal liberty, you'll be cautious.
Source: 2011 GOP Google debate in Orlando FL , Sep 22, 2011

https://mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums-his-anti-wall-anti-mass-deportation-views-immigration

The solution to this, however, is not walls and government agents, but reductions in the welfare state, and limits on citizenship.

This position, of course, is consistent with Paul's usual laissez-faire positions in that it rejects government solutions in the form of ID cards, surveillance, regulation, and walls.

Origanalist
02-11-2017, 10:00 PM

I'm old enough to remember "immigration" showing up on the job and the border jumpers scattering like cockroaches. Do you think that is coming back?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-11-2017, 10:01 PM

"Us." LOL

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 10:02 PM
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/01/news/la-pn-ron-paul-nevada-latino-forum-20120201

Immigration, however, was another story.

The 12-term Texas congressman spent the better part of a 25-minute address thinking aloud about the thorny subject. He talked about how Americans are more accepting of outsiders when the economy is good, but when trouble looms there is a search for scapegoats.

"I believe Hispanics have been used as scapegoats, to say, they're the problem instead of being a symptom maybe of a problem with the welfare state," Paul told the group. "In Nazi Germany they had to have scapegoats to blame and they turned on the Jews.

"Now there's a lot of antagonism and resentment turned just automatically on immigrants," he continued. "You say, no not immigrants, it's just illegal immigrants. I do believe in legal immigration. I want to have a provision to obey those laws. You have to understand this in the context of the economy."

Paul said he's not one of those politicians who believes that "barbed-wire fences and guns on our border will solve any of our problems." That's not, he said, the American way. And he doesn't think that a national identification card is the way to go.

What the country does need, he said, is "a much better immigration service" fed by more resources. Not that he'd "vote for extra money." But he does, he told the crowd, have a plan.

Origanalist
02-11-2017, 10:02 PM
http://www.ontheissues.org/TX/Ron_Paul_Immigration.htm

https://mises.org/blog/ron-paul-sums-his-anti-wall-anti-mass-deportation-views-immigration

Ha ha ha ha, now I know I'm in a alternate dimension, zippy is quoting Mises AND Ron Paul in the same post. This must be Zippy 6.0 .

angelatc
02-11-2017, 10:04 PM
I'm old enough to remember "immigration" showing up on the job and the border jumpers scattering like cockroaches. Do you think that is coming back?

Apparently.

A friend of mine did flea markets in TX during the Bush years. She said one weekend ICE and the tax people showed up on the same day. You can guess how that went. She had her best day in years.

sparebulb
02-11-2017, 10:06 PM
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/01/news/la-pn-ron-paul-nevada-latino-forum-20120201

And yet, you are here, spreading your shat.

Origanalist
02-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Apparently.

A friend of mine did flea markets in TX during the Bush years. She said one weekend ICE and the tax people showed up on the same day. You can guess how that went. She had her best day in years.

The Bush years are when the flood really began in earnest, at least where I was at. The time frame I was referring to Carter was still President believe it or not.

angelatc
02-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Ha ha ha ha, now I know I'm in a alternate dimension, zippy is quoting Mises AND Ron Paul in the same post. This must be Zippy 6.0 .

Yeah. He thinks he can selectively quote Paul, like all of us stll haven't been listening to reading him for years.

Note how he left out the parts where Paul says things like we have to end the welfare state and stop forcing the states to pay for the health and education of the illegals.

angelatc
02-11-2017, 10:09 PM
The Bush years are when the flood really began in earnest, at least where I was at. The time frame I was referring to Carter was still President believe it or not.

Yeah, because Reagan gave them amnesty. They came in faster after that - nobody wanted to miss the next amnesty.

Origanalist
02-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Yeah, because Reagan gave them amnesty. They came in faster after that - nobody wanted to miss the next amnesty.

Yes, 100% true.

TommyJeff
02-11-2017, 11:18 PM

Good of you to point out Obama deporting people, when you watch some news channels it's almost as if they think Trump deported the first person in history. Nice post to keep it in perspective

Contumacious
02-12-2017, 12:04 AM

is that a FACT, or are you trying to soothe your conscience?

PatriotOne
02-12-2017, 06:00 AM
is that a FACT, or are you trying to soothe your conscience?

Must of been the latter. I particularly lost sleep over deporting the pedophiles last night.

PatriotOne
02-12-2017, 06:18 AM

I remember that also. Back then it was usually field work or produce packing plants around my parts. Now they should start raiding construction jobs. Hard pressed to find an American on the job site of new construction here. They should have a dozen unemployed American men in tow with them to replace them as they pull the illegals out. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Origanalist
02-12-2017, 08:24 AM
I remember that also. Back then it was usually field work or produce packing plants around my parts. Now they should start raiding construction jobs. Hard pressed to find an American on the job site of new construction here. They should have a dozen unemployed American men in tow with them to replace them as they pull the illegals out. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

This was on construction sites. Some contractor would get the bright idea of making a crapload of money by bringing in illegals to do the work, but someone invariably would call immigration and back then they would actually come out to the jobsite.

PatriotOne
02-12-2017, 09:16 AM
This was on construction sites. Some contractor would get the bright idea of making a crapload of money by bringing in illegals to do the work, but someone invariably would call immigration and back then they would actually come out to the jobsite.

Seems like it was the late 80's or early 90's when I started noticing the shift of construction workers here in Eastern Washington. We've always had seasonal workers because it's a big fruit growing area...not seasonal anymore.

I was a single mom living in a 4 plex. There were eight 4 plexes. One year a bus shows up in the parking lot. They were renting out a couple of the 4 plexes to them. Prob 20 per apt.....lol. I walked out to go somewhere one day. They were sitting on other peoples cars and drinking beers. Two of them on my car. Who does that? I told them to get the fuck off my car. Went to the managers office and told them I was moving. They told me I had to give one months notice and pay the rent. I replied I was going to report them for housing violations for the illegals. They couldn't get me out of there fast enough after that...hehe.

Origanalist
02-12-2017, 09:41 AM
Seems like it was the late 80's or early 90's when I started noticing the shift of construction workers here in Eastern Washington. We've always had seasonal workers because it's a big fruit growing area...not seasonal anymore.

I was a single mom living in a 4 plex. There were eight 4 plexes. One year a bus shows up in the parking lot. They were renting out a couple of the 4 plexes to them. Prob 20 per apt.....lol. I walked out to go somewhere one day. They were sitting on other peoples cars and drinking beers. Two of them on my car. Who does that? I told them to get the fuck off my car. Went to the managers office and told them I was moving. They told me I had to give one months notice and pay the rent. I replied I was going to report them for housing violations for the illegals. They couldn't get me out of there fast enough after that...hehe.

I'm on the other side, a "coastie". I remember living in apartment complex in the early 90's and they virtually took over the place. One night one of them drove through a guys wall into his unit drunk as hell, never even woke up. We decided maybe it was time to move....

PatriotOne
02-12-2017, 10:21 AM
I'm on the other side, a "coastie". I remember living in apartment complex in the early 90's and they virtually took over the place. One night one of them drove through a guys wall into his unit drunk as hell, never even woke up. We decided maybe it was time to move....

I was born and raised in Olympia. Been east of mountains for a long time now though. I consider moving back there often..my family still on westside.