PDA

View Full Version : 8 Years for illegal voting

tod evans
02-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Mexican woman in Texas sentenced to 8 years in prison for voter fraud

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/11/mexican-woman-in-texas-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud.html

A Mexican citizen living in Texas was sentenced this week to eight years in prison for voting illegally in elections in 2012 and 2014.

Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, was found guilty Wednesday on two counts of illegal voting after she falsely claimed to be a United States citizen and voted at least five times between 2012 and 2014.

A jury sentenced her Thursday to eight years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

The Dallas News reported Ortega voted in the November 2012 election and May 2014 GOP primary runoff in Dallas County.

According to Fox 4 News, Ortega’s identity came into question after she tried to register to vote twice in Tarrant County. Both applications were denied.

She had voted in five elections in Dallas before her registration was canceled in April 2015.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton – for whom Ortega voted in 2014 – assisted in the prosecution.

“This case shows how serious Texas is about keeping its elections secure, and the outcome sends a message that violators of the state’s election law will be prosecuted to the fullest,” he said.

According to the New York Times, Ortega was born in Monterrey, Mexico and brought to the U.S. by her mother as an infant. More than a decade later, her mother was deported and Ortega became a permanent resident.

In her defense, Ortega testified that she didn’t understand the differences between the rights granted to citizens and the rights granted to legal residents.

“My mom just used us to get stamps. She never gave us love or guidance. She got deported,” she said, according to Fox 4. "All my life since I worked, I always on my knowledge thought I was a U.S. citizen because I never knew the difference of U.S. citizen and U.S. resident. And the point is if I knew, everything would've been the correct way."

The Dallas News reported that prosecutors showed that Ortega has checked a box on her driver’s license form indicating she was not a citizen.

However, the Dallas County election administrator said Ortega had filled out a voter application and checked that she was a citizen in 2015.

Voter fraud became a hot topic after President Trump made an unsubstantiated claim that he would have won the popular vote if millions had not voted illegally.

In addition to the long prison sentence, Ortega is likely to be deported, her lawyer Clark Birdsall said.

"She'll do eight years in a Texas prison," he told the Times. "And then she'll be deported, and wake up blinking and scratching in a country she doesn't know."

fedupinmo
02-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Awesome.

timosman
02-11-2017, 07:29 AM
"She'll do eight years in a Texas prison," he told the Times. "And then she'll be deported, and wake up blinking and scratching in a country she doesn't know."

Filed in the "not my fucken problem" category.

tod evans
02-11-2017, 07:30 AM
Awesome.

How much does it cost to incarcerate a federal prisoner per year?
The Vera Institute of Justice released a study in 2012 that found the aggregate cost of prisons in 2010 in the 40 states that participated was $39 billion. The annual average taxpayer cost in these states was $31,286 per inmate. New York State was the most expensive, with an average cost of $60,000 per prison inmate.Aug 23, 2013 (https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS579US579&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cost+per+inmate+per+year+federal+female)

[edit]

Just like in real life it cost more to keep a broad.

fedupinmo
02-11-2017, 07:34 AM
The Vera Institute of Justice released a study in 2012 that found the aggregate cost of prisons in 2010 in the 40 states that participated was $39 billion. The annual average taxpayer cost in these states was $31,286 per inmate. New York State was the most expensive, with an average cost of $60,000 per prison inmate.Aug 23, 2013 (https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS579US579&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cost+per+inmate+per+year+federal+female)

[edit]

Texas prison. Cheaper... :D
Still, they could move her to an Illinois or California prison where they would save us money by letting her go in three weeks and driving her to the clerk to get her voter registration updated.

Schifference
02-11-2017, 07:35 AM

[edit]

Interesting point. Legislation will need to address this. Maybe they can call it the Affordable Incarceration Act allowing more competitive incarceration. Incarceration across state lines. BLM incarceration. Segregated incarceration. This is a serious concern for taxpayers.

timosman
02-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Interesting point. Legislation will need to address this. Maybe they can call it the Affordable Incarceration Act allowing more competitive incarceration. Incarceration across state lines. BLM incarceration. Segregated incarceration. This is a serious concern for taxpayers.

2.5 million prisoners at 50k per year - $125B

That's more revenue than the drug cartels.:eek:

Schifference
02-11-2017, 07:50 AM
2.5 million prisoners at 50k per year - $125B

That's more revenue than the drug cartels.:eek:

Yes the government needs criminals to have prisons to suck the taxpayer. Just like they need smokers to pay taxes for tobacco.

presence
02-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Mexican woman in Texas sentenced to 8 years in prison for voter fraud

Which is worse...

some dumb bitch pulling a lever on a busy box that changes pretty much nothing

or putting taxpayers on the hook for 8*$20k/year = $160,000

TheTexan
02-11-2017, 08:11 AM
Voting is serious business

Suzanimal
02-11-2017, 08:13 AM
Which is worse...

Not to mention the cost of the trial and the cost of trying to collect the fine.

TheTexan
02-11-2017, 08:14 AM

Haha! Take that, illegal voter!

Suzanimal
02-11-2017, 08:16 AM
Haha! Take that, illegal voter!

I thought you were pro-voting? And she's a Texan, too.

TheTexan
02-11-2017, 08:16 AM
Not to mention the cost of the trial and the cost of trying to collect the fine.

Its a small price to pay, to protect the sanctity of our Great and Honored voting system, the best voting system, in the world

TheTexan
02-11-2017, 08:19 AM
I thought you were pro-voting? And she's a Texan, too.

She's not a Texan, she's an illegal

I don't like illegals. Because by definition, they illegal

Suzanimal
02-11-2017, 08:28 AM
She's not a Texan, she's an illegal

I don't like illegals. Because by definition, they illegal

She wasn't illegal. She was a permanent resident.

Ortega became a permanent resident.

TheTexan
02-11-2017, 08:39 AM
She wasn't illegal. She was a permanent resident.

She was a permanent resident, until she broke the law. Now she's an illegal

She gon get deported, don't sound like no permanent resident to me

donnay
02-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, was found guilty Wednesday on two counts of illegal voting after she falsely claimed to be a United States citizen and voted at least five times between 2012 and 2014.

Fraud is fraud and maybe, just maybe this will be an example for many who think they can get away with fraud.

Madison320
02-11-2017, 09:17 AM
8 years sounds pretty steep to me. What libertarian principles were violated here?

otherone
02-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Fraud is fraud and maybe, just maybe this will be an example for many who think they can get away with fraud.

Sure. Name the victim.

donnay
02-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Sure. Name the victim.

The trust of the American people.

otherone
02-11-2017, 09:43 AM

muh feelz.

angelatc
02-11-2017, 09:45 AM
8 years sounds pretty steep to me. What libertarian principles were violated here?

Are you conflating libertarianism with anarchy?

donnay
02-11-2017, 09:46 AM
muh feelz.

If I were a betting person, I would bet she didn't vote for Ron Paul. That's how the fraud works.

otherone
02-11-2017, 09:53 AM
If I were a betting person, I would bet she didn't vote for Ron Paul. That's how the fraud works.

It's not fraud. Leviathan is not a person, neither is the collective. Neither is the "integrity" of the system. Do "resident aliens" pay taxes? Should taxpayers have representation? What penalties the state wishes to apply for violating election law is up to it. Just don't call it fraud.

Ender
02-11-2017, 10:35 AM

Agree.

donnay
02-11-2017, 10:42 AM
It's not fraud. Leviathan is not a person, neither is the collective. Neither is the "integrity" of the system. Do "resident aliens" pay taxes? Should taxpayers have representation? What penalties the state wishes to apply for violating election law is up to it. Just don't call it fraud.

:rolleyes: It's fraud and I will call it for what it is.

*puts wrist over forehead--recites Shakespeare *

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?
~ William Shakespeare

Madison320
02-11-2017, 10:44 AM

That's not an actual right that's been violated. Besides that would make almost anything a crime.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be punished, but 8 years! That doesn't even sound plausible. I need to check snopes.

phill4paul
02-11-2017, 11:13 AM

Until elected politicians serve time for violating the limitations placed on them by the Constitution then I don't really see how her five votes amounted to anything significant.

timosman
02-11-2017, 11:34 AM

This is so subtle we should not be making a big deal out of it.:cool:

timosman
02-11-2017, 11:37 AM
hxxps://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html

“She has a sixth-grade education. She didn’t know she wasn’t legal,”

Translation: She was too dumb to know the rules of our country but we should keep her anyway because ...

oyarde
02-11-2017, 11:54 AM

It does , but it is 1.6 years for each of the five times she illegally voted that they know of . Probably be cheaper to just find her guilty and deport her . I am more interested in how much in benefits she has collected in her time here .

tod evans
02-11-2017, 11:58 AM
It does , but it is 1.6 years for each of the five times she illegally voted that they know of . Probably be cheaper to just find her guilty and deport her . I am more interested in how much in benefits she has collected in her time here .

According to the OP her mom was on the tit so she grew up entitled...

Just like lots of natives......

“My mom just used us to get stamps."

timosman
02-11-2017, 12:00 PM

We need a reality show about people on the government tit. It might be quite an eye opener to some.

oyarde
02-11-2017, 12:00 PM

Yeah , I would like to deport those too :)

oyarde
02-11-2017, 12:01 PM
We need a reality show about people on the government tit. It might be quite an eye opener to some.

Excellent idea .

timosman
02-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Yeah , I would like to deport those too :)

It would be easier to provide incentives for them to move to Alaska. A place as good as any to suck on the tit. :cool:

oyarde
02-11-2017, 12:08 PM
There is nothing Libertarian about people taking tax dollars for the same things others work for and buy . There is also nothing Libertarian about a tick voting , illegally , for people who will further this failed process .

Ender
02-11-2017, 01:24 PM
That's not an actual right that's been violated. Besides that would make almost anything a crime.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be punished, but 8 years! That doesn't even sound plausible. I need to check snopes.

Pretty ridiculous; if punishment was truly warranted then some community service should suffice.

timosman
02-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Pretty ridiculous; if punishment was truly warranted then some community service should suffice.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. :cool:

Maybe it is time to take your head out of your orifice?

Ender
02-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. :cool:

Maybe it is time to take your head out of your orifice?

Maybe it's time for you to get some real edumacation.

First Lesson:

Everything you think you know is WRONG.

02-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Deport her immediately. It would cost a lot less to drive her to the border and drop her on the other side than house and feed her for 8 years. Imprisonment shouldn't even be an option here.

presence
02-11-2017, 02:32 PM
up until recently in US history voting as a resident non-citizen was not illegalized

oyarde
02-11-2017, 02:32 PM
Deport her immediately. It would cost a lot less to drive her to the border and drop her on the other side than house and feed her for 8 years. Imprisonment shouldn't even be an option here.

Seems reasonable

oyarde
02-11-2017, 02:33 PM
For those who see no crime . I see welfare people voting for welfare as theft . Property crime .

Origanalist
02-11-2017, 02:38 PM
[QUOTETexas Attorney General Ken Paxton – for whom Ortega voted in 2014 – assisted in the prosecution.
[/QUOTE]
See? Voting DOES make a difference.

angelatc
02-11-2017, 02:42 PM
up until recently in US history voting as a resident non-citizen was not illegalized

The Constitution gives Congress control of election rules.

timosman
02-11-2017, 03:12 PM
The Constitution gives Congress control of election rules.

Can they allow non-citizens to vote?:rolleyes:

angelatc
02-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Can they allow non-citizens to vote?:rolleyes:

Up until the early 1900's, they were allowed to vote in some states. The fact that those laws were changed indicates that immigration has always been a hot issue. Too bad they didn't stop it before the liberals reached epidemic levels.

timosman
02-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Up until the early 1900's, they were allowed to vote in some states. The fact that those laws were changed indicates that immigration has always been a hot issue. Too bad they didn't stop it before the liberals reached epidemic levels.

You have to admit the liberals were initially very subtle and would lie through their teeth. Some people need a long time to spot a deception.

Ender
02-11-2017, 04:07 PM
You have to admit the liberals were initially very subtle and would lie through their teeth. Some people need a long time to spot a deception.

Liberal used to be a good thing back in the day- as well as "conservative"- the definitions have decidedly changed.

And this immigration thing is just a ruse to keep Americans running around with their hands in the air instead of looking at the REAL problems of our "constitutional" government.

MIC
IRS
Education
Medicine
SS
Welfare
WoT
WoD
Etc, etc, etc........

All the many things that take away freedom and that .gov has no business in.

GunnyFreedom
02-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Are you conflating libertarianism with anarchy?

According to anarchists, voting itself is an act of violence. If he were talking about anarchists, then the principle she violated would be self evident: the aggression of casting a vote.

bunklocoempire
02-11-2017, 04:41 PM
Which is worse...

Exactly.

Voting is serious business

Yep, gotta keep that puppet show interesting and honest. Chalk up another "win" for whoever spins this however they want to.

Individual rights are so solidly protected in this association, that presidents and voting is priority #1. Laughable.

"Getcher national IDs! National IDs heeeeee-ah! Fresh national IDs!"

Ender
02-11-2017, 04:44 PM
According to anarchists, voting itself is an act of violence. If he were talking about anarchists, then the principle she violated would be self evident: the aggression of casting a vote.

YEP.

otherone
02-11-2017, 07:40 PM

There's an entire channel already dedicated to it (https://www.c-span.org/networks/).

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Since the year 2000, Texas has found and prosecuted a total of eighteen people for voter fraud. Yet Trump claims as much as one third of all illegal immigrants voted in the last election. Maybe it isn't as common as he wants us to believe.

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 08:14 PM
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-8-year-voter-fraud-sentence/

Lawyer: Pro-Trump mindset behind 8-year voter fraud sentence

AUSTIN, Texas — A lawyer for a Mexican national sentenced to eight years in prison for voter fraud in Texas said that President Donald Trump’s widely debunked claims of election rigging was “the 800-pound gorilla” in the jury box.

Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, was convicted in Fort Worth this week on two felony counts of illegal voting over allegations that she improperly cast a ballot five times between 2005 and 2014.

Her attorney, Clark Birdsall, said Friday that Ortega was a permanent resident who was brought to the U.S. as a baby and mistakenly thought she was eligible to vote. He said she voted Republican, including for Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, whose office helped prosecute her.

The sentence was stark — voter fraud convictions, which are rare, many times result in probation. And as a convicted felon, Ortega will very likely be deported after serving her sentence.

Tarrant County prosecutors say jurors made clear they value voting rights, but Birdsall said he believes Ortega would have fared better in a county with fewer “pro-Trump” attitudes.

Trump carried North Texas’ Tarrant County with 52 percent of the vote in November. Birdsall said he wanted to steer the jury of 10 women and two men from any lingering thoughts about Trump’s unproven claims that 3 million people illegally voted in 2016 but the judge wouldn’t allow him.

“It was the 800-pound gorilla sitting in the jury box,” Birdsall said. “I would have said, ‘You cannot hold this woman accountable for Donald Trump’s fictitious 3 million votes.'”

Birdsall said the Texas attorney general’s office had agreed to leniency in exchange for Ortega testifying to lawmakers about illegal voting, but said Tarrant County District Attorney Sharon Wilson quashed those talks. A Wilson spokeswoman acknowledged plea negotiations but would not divulge details. A spokesman for the attorney general did not respond to an email seeking comment.

Birdsall said Ortega has lived in the U.S. since she was a baby and has four teenage children. He said Ortega had learning disabilities and only a sixth-grade education.

sparebulb
02-11-2017, 08:20 PM

My list of actions would be: catch, and then deport.

In the event of a return to the country: catch, cane (or whip), and then deport.

Those that have received public services during their stay here should have all assets seized right down to their sombreros before they are expelled.

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 08:23 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/01/27/a-trump-supporter-was-charged-with-voting-twice-her-lawyer-says-she-shouldnt-stand-trial-2/?utm_term=.bd0ea20e5a61

Now if you are a white woman and citizen and commit voter fraud do you spend eight years in jail on the taxpayer's dime? Both were "mentally challenged". And both voted Republican.

A Trump supporter was charged with voting twice. Her lawyer says she shouldn’t stand trial.

A woman who was arrested after voting twice for Donald Trump — and in the process became a flash point in the voter fraud debate — is incompetent to stand trial, her attorney said in a motion filed in Iowa court.

Terri Lynn Rote, 56, was accused in late October of casting two ballots in the general election: an early-voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office and another at a county satellite voting location, according to police records. Rote, a registered Republican, remains charged with first-degree election misconduct, and her felony case has been winding through Iowa courts.

But her court-appointed attorney, Jane White, filed a motion last week saying Rote has “cognitive limitations” and can’t stay focused for long periods — things that mean she wouldn’t be able to help prepare her defense, according to the Des Moines Register.

“It is unlikely that Defendant can assist in her defense or participate in the trial process,” White wrote. “It is unknown if the Defendant has been diagnosed previously with a mental health disorder, but her interactions with counsel indicate to counsel that this may be the case.”

And critics seized on the fact that one of the most highly publicized examples of voter fraud in the last election was a woman who voted for Trump — twice.

Rote told The Washington Post last year that she hadn’t planned on voting twice in Polk County but said her second ballot was “a spur-of-the-moment thing” when she walked by a satellite voting location.

“I don’t know what came over me,” she said.

sparebulb
02-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Now if you are a white woman and citizen and commit voter fraud do you spend eight years in jail on the taxpayer's dime? Both were "mentally challenged". And both voted Republican.

It stands to reason that a foreign national subverting our voting process is construed to be a far higher offense than a similar offense committed by a citizen.

Nice try on the race baiting part, Zippyfed.

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 08:36 PM
It stands to reason that a foreign national subverting our voting process is construed to be a far higher offense than a similar offense committed by a citizen.

Nice try on the race baiting part, Zippyfed.

How was the voting system subverted? Both voted when they were not eligible to. (and both voted for the same party)

sparebulb
02-11-2017, 08:51 PM
How was the voting system subverted? Both voted when they were not eligible to. (and both voted for the same party)

It is completely impossible to prove for whom these people voted.

It is entirely self-serving for each of these scoundrels to claim that they voted for the party/officials in charge.

Note to Zippybot programmers: please improve the grammar programming regarding ending sentences with prepositions.

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 09:00 PM
It is completely impossible to prove for whom these people voted.

It is entirely self-serving for each of these scoundrels to claim that they voted for the party/officials in charge.

Note to Zippybot programmers: please improve the grammar programming regarding ending sentences with prepositions.

The people said who they voted for. That is all we can go by. Yes, unless we personally witness them casting their ballot, we cannot be absolutely sure. But here is the double voter out campaigning for Trump:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/46e2662e3fc4651133d4e3c29f3585fe/tumblr_oftuz6Z1JP1rurz0yo1_500.jpg

oyarde
02-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Since the year 2000, Texas has found and prosecuted a total of eighteen people for voter fraud. Yet Trump claims as much as one third of all illegal immigrants voted in the last election. Maybe it isn't as common as he wants us to believe.

Probably much more common in your home state .

Zippyjuan
02-11-2017, 09:20 PM
My home state- or my current state of residence? Either one- it is extremely rare. If millions were doing it, there would be a lot more evidence of it actually occurring.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/01/0-000002-percent-of-all-the-ballots-cast-in-the-2016-election-were-fraudulent/?utm_term=.a2dddf40f9b9

There have been just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election

Here's what we found:

Cases of voter fraud

A woman in Iowa who voted twice. Terri Lynn Rote had the enormous misfortune of bad timing. Right as the candidate she supported, Trump, was drawing attention to fraud cases, Rote decided to try to vote twice in Des Moines, and got caught. The case made national headlines simply by virtue of the fact that it happened when it did, and that she voted for Trump.

For what it's worth, she suggested that the fault lay with Trump. “The polls are rigged,” she said to a local radio station by way of explaining her multiple votes, echoing another of Trump's complaints.

A man in Texas who voted twice. Phillip Cook was arrested on Election Day after voting twice. He claimed to be an employee of Trump's campaign who was testing the security of the electoral system. He wasn't an employee of the campaign — and the polling location's security worked perfectly well, it seems.

A woman who cast a ballot on behalf of her dead husband. Audrey Cook is a Republican election judge in Illinois. She and her husband applied for absentee ballots because he was ill. He died before completing his, so she filled it out for him and sent it in. The ballot will not be counted.

A woman in Florida who marked absentee ballots. Gladys Coego was hired to open absentee ballots in Miami-Dade County. One of her co-workers noticed that she was going a step further, filling in the bubble for a mayoral candidate with a pen she had in her purse. She was caught in the act and arrested. There's no evidence that she changed any presidential votes.

Possible cases of voter fraud

Two possible cases of fraud in Washington state. Investigators are looking at two possible cases of fraud near the Idaho border. In the first, a man may have signed his deceased wife's name on an absentee ballot; in the second, someone may have voted in both states. Charges have not been filed in either case.

A possible case in South Carolina. A man in the Palmetto State is being investigated on suspicion of voting both by absentee ballot and in person.

Ballots are being challenged in North Carolina. Because of the close gubernatorial race in North Carolina, several dozen ballots were challenged by Republicans as having been cast by convicted felons in the state. An independent group found that at least 18 of the 43 alleged cases of fraud were not fraud at all, instead confusing valid voters with people who were ineligible given their status. There's not yet any verification that the other ballots were from ineligible voters, either.

[We checked Trump’s allegations of voter fraud. We found no evidence at all.]

And that's the end of the list.

oyarde
02-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Illinois , Cook County Judges sounds about right , probably need to check on the rest of that counties officials .

sparebulb
02-11-2017, 09:37 PM
But here is the double voter out campaigning for Trump:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/46e2662e3fc4651133d4e3c29f3585fe/tumblr_oftuz6Z1JP1rurz0yo1_500.jpg

So what. This is you campaigning for Hillary............and yet you are here, spreading your shat.

http://cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/hillary-supporter-electrocuted-696x637.jpg

Madison320
02-13-2017, 09:47 AM
For those who see no crime . I see welfare people voting for welfare as theft . Property crime .

That's too many steps before you get to an actual crime. That's like the "if you smoke weed, you might drive and you might get in an accident and you might injure someone" argument.

Son_of_Liberty90
02-13-2017, 04:44 PM
Until elected politicians serve time for violating the limitations placed on them by the Constitution then I don't really see how her five votes amounted to anything significant.
Or how about serving time for violating useless "Oaths" to defend the constitution?

phill4paul
02-13-2017, 04:52 PM
Or how about serving time for violating useless "Oaths" to defend the constitution?

Serving time? I think there can be worse punishments than that.

Son_of_Liberty90
02-13-2017, 05:04 PM
Serving time? I think there can be worse punishments than that.

Yea. Big mistake for the founders not to make the oaths legally binding.

TheTexan
02-13-2017, 05:43 PM
Illegal voting is an act of treason. It should be death penalty

smokemonsc
02-13-2017, 11:45 PM
My home state- or my current state of residence? Either one- it is extremely rare. If millions were doing it, there would be a lot more evidence of it actually occurring.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/01/0-000002-percent-of-all-the-ballots-cast-in-the-2016-election-were-fraudulent/?utm_term=.a2dddf40f9b9

Liar. When people actually investigate it they find so much voter fraud it forces the local state agencies in to action. You forgot about the thread already? It wasn't that long ago.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?506885-Study-Finds-Clinton-Rec-d-Up-To-800-000-Votes-From-Illegals

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/18245049/illegal-voting-investigation-grows-dramatically

Thousands of illegal votes in a single county. The evidence is there when people actually bother to investigate it.

smokemonsc
02-13-2017, 11:46 PM
Illegal voting is an act of treason. It should be death penalty

I don't think they can't commit treason to a county that they haven't sworn fealty to (aka the oath of citizenship.)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-13-2017, 11:50 PM
Liar.

So what.

Zip just became a "supporting member." Sort of ironic that he talks about fraud.

Zippyjuan
Supporting Member
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/customavatars/thumbs/avatar17293_5.gif

Zippyjuan
02-14-2017, 03:08 AM
Liar. When people actually investigate it they find so much voter fraud it forces the local state agencies in to action. You forgot about the thread already? It wasn't that long ago.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?506885-Study-Finds-Clinton-Rec-d-Up-To-800-000-Votes-From-Illegals

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/18245049/illegal-voting-investigation-grows-dramatically

Thousands of illegal votes in a single county. The evidence is there when people actually bother to investigate it.

According to the article, they found people with similar names. It does not say they matched other information like addresses and phone numbers.

The Division of Elections discovered the names after the Department of Motor Vehicles identified non-citizens who obtained drivers licenses.

It then matched those names with people registered to vote in Florida, using a methodology the NBC2 Investigators first used in February to uncover non-citizens registered and voting in Lee and Collier Counties.

identified nearly 2,000 potential non-citizens registered in its county alone.

smokemonsc
02-14-2017, 09:50 AM
According to the article, they found people with similar names. It does not say they matched other information like addresses and phone numbers.

You are an idiot. The jury summons is sent to...you guessed it, your address. Your registration to vote....has your address too! Imagine that.

smokemonsc
02-14-2017, 09:58 AM
Pretty damning. Fraud is in every county across the country. Florida found over 2500 illegal voters in 5 counties, Virginia found thousands more in 8 of theirs. Anyone want to hazard a guess for California?

https://publicinterestlegal.org/election-law-live/report-ineligible-aliens-registering-vote-casting-ballots/

timosman
02-14-2017, 10:13 AM
You are an idiot. The jury summons is sent to...you guessed it, your address. Your registration to vote....has your address too! Imagine that.

I am actually at loss to explain what is going on with Zippy/CPUd. On any other forum the mods would ban users trying so openly to subvert the site goals in order to prevent situations like this one where forum members try to take matters into their own hands. Unfortunately all the rogue user has to do is to pretend they do not get any of this and act surprised to make the site and its members look like a bunch of loonies. Thank you mods!