PDA

View Full Version : GIULIANI: Trump asked me how to do a Muslim ban 'legally'

klamath
02-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani told Fox in an interview on Saturday that he helped draft President Donald Trump's "extreme vetting" executive order after Trump called him and asked how to do a "Muslim ban" "legally."

"When he first announced it, he said 'Muslim ban,'" Giuliani, who served as the vice chairman of Trump's transition team, told Fox. "He called me up. He said 'put a commission together. Show me the right way to do it legally.'"

Giuliani then put a commission together with Judge Mike Mukasey, Congressman Mike McCaul, Rep. Pete King, and a "whole group of very expert lawyers on this," he said.
http://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-trump-asked-me-how-to-do-a-muslim-ban-legally-2017-1

I am sure most of the people on here now would be cheering on old rudy. "Kick that skinny old man's ass!"

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Donny picked Giuliani because Rudy is great. And tremendous. He is tremendously great.

LibertyEagle
02-04-2017, 09:44 PM
First of all, it is not a ban. It is a delay. A delay to see if there is any possibility of putting together a way to adequately vett people coming from countries where information about the people is virtually non-existent.

Our top intelligence people have said that right now there is no such way to adequate vett people from these countries.

Are you saying that we shouldn't give a damn and should just let anyone and everyone come on in?

klamath
02-04-2017, 09:51 PM
First of all, it is not a ban. It is a delay. A delay to see if there is any possibility of putting together a way to adequately vett people coming from countries where information about the people is virtually non-existent.

Our top intelligence people have said that right now there is no such way to adequate vett people from these countries.

Are you saying that we shouldn't give a damn and should just let anyone and everyone come on in? Rudy was so right telling the stupid gadfly congressmen off. Kick the old American hating bastards ass. Hip Hip Harrah!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwijxceshvjRAhWDKiwKHSaECYUQtwIILDAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcQ rwKr_b4Lg&usg=AFQjCNGPxOmQmVylanGxds25lB4_XSqk9g&sig2=vOnjGQdQ01I355FmcLP39Q&bvm=bv.146094739,d.bGg

TheTexan
02-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Are you saying that we shouldn't give a damn and should just let anyone and everyone come on in?

Because obviously spending more time checking visas is what's going to prevent another 9/11

LibertyEagle
02-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Because obviously spending more time checking visas is what's going to prevent another 9/11

It's more than checking visas. Nice try though.

Christian Liberty
02-04-2017, 11:07 PM
I doubt it will actually work, but if it did I would cheer it on. Mind, it will only delay divine judgment on this nation rather than actually preventing it, but I'll take it.

Carlybee
02-05-2017, 07:10 AM
He forgot to tell him to do the black flag op first

Zippyjuan
02-05-2017, 12:59 PM

Which already takes almost two years to get through.

presence
02-05-2017, 01:21 PM
It's more than checking visas. Nice try though.

this is all security theatre

vetting "good immigrants" is no more likely to reduce terrorism than vetting "good gun holders" is going to reduce gun crime