PDA

View Full Version : Hillary 2020

timosman
02-02-2017, 01:46 AM
http://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Hillary+prepares+for+2020+she+s+preparing+to+run+a gain+in_f78b65_6104298.jpg

P3ter_Griffin
02-02-2017, 02:02 AM
ahhh, it all makes sense now. The only way she could win is by running against an incumbent Trump. Devious bastards.

enhanced_deficit
02-02-2017, 12:18 PM
http://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Hillary+prepares+for+2020+she+s+preparing+to+run+a gain+in_f78b65_6104298.jpg

She is unfit for the White House according to a leading fitness expert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4xUWCh7-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4xUWCh7-8

rpfocus
02-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Psst: The election's over. Trump won. Now watch him fuck up as he erodes liberty over the four years.

brushfire
02-02-2017, 01:01 PM
One can only hope that hillary is running for satan's seat in 2020, offering just 1 more incentive for people to get right with God.

CaptainAmerica
02-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Sorry but she needs to really go on trial, be sent to prison. I do not want to see her participate in another election ever again.

TheCount
02-02-2017, 02:34 PM
Psst: The election's over. Trump won. Now watch him fuck up as he erodes liberty over the four years.https://i.imgur.com/VNHIV1M.jpg

RJB
02-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Sorry but she needs to really go on trial, be sent to prison. I do not want to see her participate in another election ever again.

I'd prefer not to see her again, PERIOD.

oyarde
02-02-2017, 03:17 PM
One can only hope that hillary is running for satan's seat in 2020, offering just 1 more incentive for people to get right with God.

I have often wondered why the Left does not just run Satan . Then it came to me . Satan knows more about economics and math . Satan would want a robust free market where people have lots of discretionary income to sin with . The Dems just want poverty , debt , stupidity and power.

Tywysog Cymru
02-02-2017, 04:01 PM
I'm torn between wanting to never have to hear her voice again and wanting to see her come in 5th place in Iowa and dropping out in shame.

shakey1
02-02-2017, 04:07 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cOOa0dE1n0o/hqdefault.jpg

TheTexan
02-02-2017, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure why anyone would try to run against Trump in 2020. He's well on track to be the greatest president of all time not just in the US, but in any country.

Anyone running against him would surely lose.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-02-2017, 04:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VNHIV1M.jpg

Still sore because your candidate lost. Sorry, "supporting member."

Carlybee
02-02-2017, 04:57 PM
I think Michelle will run

enhanced_deficit
02-03-2017, 04:00 PM
I think Michelle will run

Doubt it and she does not appear to be fit for the WH.
Hillary probably won't let MO run either, Clintons don't like Obama apparently.

Carlybee
02-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Doubt it and she does not appear to be fit for the WH.
Hillary probably won't let MO run either, Clintons don't like Obama apparently.

I highly doubt Hillary will run in her 70s.

KrokHead
02-04-2017, 07:05 AM

She could run the country from her jail cell for the first 18 months.

enhanced_deficit
02-04-2017, 05:20 PM

You're probably right.
But possible that left wing neocons could make one last ditch try becuase she is supposed to be "more qualified for WH than any other living being" suggested. Unless that was really a sabotage.

Hillary Clinton is writing a book. 'Promise to America, I won't run for President again, ever, ever, ever'

She is planning a TV show as a platform to run again in 2020. No!

David Usborne
Saturday 4 February 2017 07:30 BST

The Independent Online

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_small/public/thumbnails/image/2017/02/03/20/clintonbroadway-0.jpg Hillary Clinton greeted by fans as she attends a Broadway opening this week AP I can’t wait for Hillary Clinton’s new book. It is being billed as a series of essays about the highs and lows of her career including the 2016 presidential race and her loss to you-know-who. She plans to hang her musings on hundreds of quotes that have inspired her over the years.
“These quotes have helped me celebrate the good times, laugh at the absurd times, persevere during the hard times and deepen my appreciation of all life has to offer,” she offered in a pre-blurb blurb. There is no name yet but maybe we could suggest a few. And while we are at it, we could point her to a few of our favourite utterances from Battle 2016, lest she overlooks them.
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/readmore_card/public/thumbnails/image/2017/01/23/14/chelsea-clinton.jpg

Read more

Chelsea Clinton attends New York protest against Trump 'Muslim ban'

First, the title though. ‘Bad Hombre: The problem with Donald Trump’ might sell. Pithier would be ‘Nasty Man’. Or possibly, ‘Michigan: I hear it’s nice in the fall.’ Or she could try this: ‘Promise to America: I will not run again ever, ever, ever’. I might buy that.
The former first lady,

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-lost-election-2016-donald-trump-book-2020-a7562436.html (http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-lost-election-2016-donald-trump-book-2020-a7562436.html)

CaptainAmerica
02-05-2017, 01:00 AM

shes a nutcase, I think she will run again

timosman
02-05-2017, 01:02 AM
shes a nutcase, I think she will run again

She's no longer in power I hope?:eek:

CaptainAmerica
02-05-2017, 01:06 AM
She's no longer in power I hope?:eek:

are you kidding? the feminazis worship her,along with their balless men.

enhanced_deficit
02-17-2017, 05:50 PM
Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

Here’s the proof.
By Matt Latimer
February 12, 2017

Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again.
No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

timosman
06-15-2018, 05:50 PM
She will run to avoid being prosecuted.

Danke
06-15-2018, 06:30 PM
are you kidding? the feminazis worship her,along with their balless men.

Eunuch support is strong with her?

Jan2017
06-15-2018, 06:31 PM
https://s26.postimg.cc/56yk2ico9/hillary09.gif (https://postimages.org/)

Danke
06-15-2018, 06:39 PM
https://s26.postimg.cc/56yk2ico9/hillary09.gif (https://postimages.org/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyF8vQBdlWo

Anti Globalist
06-15-2018, 06:47 PM
A general election rematch? We haven't seen that since Eisenhower vs Stevenson.

Pauls' Revere
06-15-2018, 06:52 PM
I have often wondered why the Left does not just run Satan . Then it came to me . Satan knows more about economics and math . Satan would want a robust free market where people have lots of discretionary income to sin with . The Dems just want poverty , debt , stupidity and power.

LOL :D

Pauls' Revere
06-15-2018, 07:23 PM
Hillary Clinton Is Running Again

Here’s the proof.
By Matt Latimer
February 12, 2017

Hillary Clinton will run for president. Again.
No inside information informs this prediction. No argument is advanced as to whether her run is a good or a bad idea—there are many ways to make a case either way. Instead this is just a statement of simple facts (if facts mean anything anymore, that is). And the facts are clear that the former secretary of state is doing everything she needs to do to run for the White House one more time. If she finds a path to do so, she will take it. And I can prove it.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

I think much of this can apply to Bernnie Sanders too. We'll probably see a Clinton/Sanders ticket. I can see how they make good with each other and band together to defeat Trump, uniting the left in the process. Thanks for the post.

Swordsmyth
06-15-2018, 07:28 PM
Trump couldn't ask for a better choice to run against.......................If she isn't in prison by then......................Maybe he is waiting until 2021 to lock her up for that reason.

timosman
06-15-2018, 07:40 PM
Trump couldn't ask for a better choice to run against.......................If she isn't in prison by then......................Maybe he is waiting until 2021 to lock her up for that reason.

He doesn't seem to be in rush to lock her up.

eleganz
06-15-2018, 07:41 PM

There is no prison in Hilary's future whatsoever but I'd love to see her get pinned in 2020, I think Trump would enjoy it as well.

enhanced_deficit
06-15-2018, 10:41 PM
ahhh, it all makes sense now. The only way she could win is by running against an incumbent Trump. Devious bastards.

Wow.
That is bit scary as it could become reality.. if economy took a down turn ahead of 2020 or if KJU did not win a Nobel Peace Prize, heaven forbid.

Aratus
06-16-2018, 11:27 AM
At risk of Mike Pence going completely sincerely bible-thumping POTUS boring on us for 2 full years,
we need to put Donald J.Trump thru an exhausting & exact Senate Trial that airs all accusations and
convicts or exonerates him WHEN the u.s Senate votes. He set up a perpetual 'dangle' so she looks
brilliant with little or no effort. When she was very young she leaked documents when she worked for
the ole Watergate Committee. When DJT acts like RMN, Hillary Clinton enters a second childhood as
a senior citizen. Let's face this down and nip it now in the bud posthaste. Or perhaps not. Or maybe.

timosman
06-16-2018, 11:30 AM
At risk of Mike Pence going completely sincerely bible-thumping POTUS boring on us for 2 full years,
we need to put Donald J.Trump thru an exhausting & exact Senate Trial that airs all accusations and
convicts or exonerates him WHEN the u.s Senate votes. He set up a perpetual 'dangle' so she looks
brilliant with little or no effort. When she was very young she leaked documents when she worked for
the ole Watergate Committee. When DJT acts like RMN, Hillary Clinton enters a second childhood as
a senior citizen. Let's face this down and nip it is n the bud posthaste. Or perhaps not. Or maybe...

You don't have to publish all your thoughts. :D

Aratus
06-16-2018, 11:37 AM
You don't have to publish all your thoughts. :D

Dude. I did a slight edit.
I held back. I did not call
Donald Trump a complete
j@cka$$ or cut loose much.

Voluntarist
06-16-2018, 03:01 PM
xxxxx

timosman
06-16-2018, 03:03 PM
...about to have her first child ...... @0:30 is this scary?

timosman
06-16-2018, 03:06 PM
If you are afraid of Trump looming behind you maybe there is something wrong with you?:confused:

Voluntarist
06-16-2018, 03:15 PM
xxxxx

dude58677
06-16-2018, 03:51 PM
If she is the nominee, shell brag that she isn't locked up as Donald Trump promised the last election. Trump will then call police officers or the Oathkeepers who are at the debate to come up on stage and arrest her making it the most epic Presidential Debate in history.

dannno
06-16-2018, 04:15 PM
If she is the nominee, shell brag that she isn't locked up as Donald Trump promised the last election. Trump will then call police officers or the Oathkeepers who are at the debate to come up on stage and arrest her making it the most epic Presidential Debate in history.

Wow!!!

Jamesiv1
06-16-2018, 05:32 PM
Good things come to those who wait.

Pauls' Revere
06-16-2018, 06:10 PM

Sir, I would pay top dollar on pay per view to see that happen!

Pauls' Revere
06-16-2018, 06:11 PM

Do you mind if i tweet that idea to The Prez?

Aratus
06-18-2018, 11:19 AM

There is no prison in Hilary's future whatsoever but I'd love to see her get pinned in 2020, I think Trump would enjoy it as well.

First THAHHH DONALD is impeached, staves off being convicted in the Senate Trial by one vote,
somehow gets the GOP nomination in the summer of 2020 and then Hillary Clinton makes Bernie's
day by cheating HIM out of the nomination once again, after being late as she enters the race???
Are you suggesting the GOP in the bi-election of 2022 gains back what it lost in 2020 to the degree
it then can impeach her as a retaliation for what the Democrats are about to put Trump through?
I trust you were not being sarcastic. It would be freaky if the 2024 election splits 369 vs. 369!!!

Aratus
06-18-2018, 11:22 AM
If HRC and DJT never never never experience being inside a jail cell at all,
I will not be in shock. Slight shifts in the population of active voters could see
both of them running over the next decade to vindicate their sorry selves!!!

Aratus
06-18-2018, 11:23 AM
I think he is worse than she is, they both are like vampires...

Swordsmyth
06-18-2018, 02:45 PM
I think he is worse than she is

:rolleyes:

timosman
07-11-2018, 12:30 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/

July 7, 2018

https://********************************/2018/07/hillary-clinton.jpg

The messages convey a sense of urgency, and are coming with increasing frequency. They are short, focused reactions to the latest “outrage” committed by President Trump.

Some end by asking for money, some urge participation in protests. All read as if they are sent from the official headquarters of the resistance.

Hillary Clinton is up to something.

Five times in the last month alone, she sent emails touting her super PAC’s role in combating President Trump. Most seized on headline events, such as the family separation issue at the southern border.

Under the message line, “horrific,” she wrote June 18: “This is a moral and humanitarian crisis. Everyone of us who has ever held a child in their arms, and every human being with a sense of compassion and decency should be outraged.” She said she warned about Trump’s immigration policies during the 2016 campaign.

Three days later, she was back again, saying that her group, Onward Together, raised $1 million and would split it among organizations working to change border policy, including the American Civil Liberties Union and a gaggle of immigrant, refugee, Latino and women’s groups.

And the day after Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement, Clinton introduced a newly minted resistance partner. Called Demand Justice, it promises to protect “reproductive rights, voting rights and access to health care” by keeping Senate Democrats united in opposing any conservative Trump nominee.

The instant, in-house nature of Demand Justice was reflected by the name of its executive director: Brian Fallon, Clinton’s campaign press secretary.

In truth, Fallon’s role doesn’t tell us something we didn’t know. Onward Together, formed in May 2017, is a Clinton 2020 campaign vehicle in waiting.

Its homepage says the group “is dedicated to advancing the vision that earned nearly 66 million votes in the last election.”

Advancing the vision? More like advancing the candidate who collected those votes despite not having a vision.

With the Democratic Party locked in a battle between its far left wing and its far, far left wing, no single leader has emerged to unite it. Clinton is trying to play that role by being a mother hen to the fledgling activists drawn to politics by their hatred of Trump.

If they were active in 2016, they most probably supported Bernie Sanders in his primary challenge to Clinton. But by helping to fund them now, she is putting them in her debt for later.

Ah, but will she need their support later? Is she really going to make a third run for the White House?

Not long ago, I told a group of friends, all liberal Dems, that I believed she was keeping open the possibility of a rematch against Trump, and might already have decided to run.

It was unanimous — they were horrified. “I would not give her a single cent,” one man, formerly a big donor to Clinton, said emphatically.

Their reasons are no surprise: Her moment has passed, she was a terrible candidate and her endless claims of victimhood are tiring rather than inspiring. It’s time to find new blood.

Those assessments are unassailable, and certainly are shared by the 20 or so Dems lining up to take their shot at the nomination.

Moreover, there isn’t any clamoring for another Clinton run in Hollywood or other leftist hotbeds. They want a new blockbuster, not a sequel to failure.

So she’s toast, right? Maybe.

On the other hand, the odds are zero that she is playing community organizer just to be a kingmaker. When it comes to money and power, the Clintons assume charity begins at home.

Here’s how I believe she sees the playing field, and why she can’t be ignored.

First, because there’s no clear front-runner for the nomination 18 months into Trump’s presidency, Clinton remains the closest thing to an incumbent. She’s also got numerous advantages, from name recognition to campaign experience to an off-the-shelf cabinet, that could give her a head start.

Second, a crowded, diverse field diminishes the chances of anyone knocking her off. Recall how Trump outlasted 16 GOP rivals by having a committed core of supporters that grew as the field shrank. Clinton could be in a similar position — unpopular among many, but also unbeatable by a single opponent.

Third, looking ahead to the 2020 primaries, she sees no reason to fear the favorite daughters and sons in key blue states. She would almost certainly beat Sen. Kamala Harris in California, Sen. Cory Booker in New Jersey and Gov. Andrew Cuomo in New York.

And please — forget Sanders and Joe Biden. Sanders is already 76 and Biden, at 75, has never been a viable candidate for president and still isn’t.

Fourth, money is not an issue. Some donors will resist Clinton at first, but any Dem nominee can count on all the money in the world to run against Trump.

To be clear, there are scenarios where Clinton doesn’t run. Health reasons, for example, or a younger rival could rocket to the top of the pack and become the party’s next Barack Obama. Either way, recurring nightmares of two previous defeats would send her back to wandering through the Chappaqua woods.

For now, I am convinced Clinton wants to go for it. Doubters should recall the line about pols who get the presidential itch: There are only two cures — election or death.

Besides, the third time could be the charm.

The Empire State of anarchy
For their next trick, will New York Dems try to secede from the United States?

First, Gov. Andrew Cuomo proposed cockamamie schemes to avoid new federal limits on state and local tax deductions. Now Manhattan Assemblyman Richard Gottfried fantasizes about a “workaround” for the Supreme Court ruling that allows municipal workers to skip union fees.

Remember way back when Dems warned Donald Trump would not accept the election results if he lost? Well …

Doth protest too much
Most immigrants are grateful for the opportunity and freedom they find in America. Then there is Therese Patricia Okoumou.

An immigrant from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, where civil war is endless and where protesters are shot, the 44-year-old Okoumou caused visitors to be evacuated from Liberty Island on July 4th when she climbed the base of Lady Liberty to protest American immigration policies.

She was also arrested in a demonstration last year. In 2011, she was hit with $4,500 in fines after illegally posting ads for services as a personal trainer, The Post reports.

Since America isn’t up to her standards, Okoumou should try another country. Perhaps a return to her homeland would make her happy.

dannno
07-11-2018, 01:18 PM
I think he is worse than she is, they both are like vampires...

So wait a minute, Trump is trying to pull us out of wars, created peace with North Korea, gave us a tax break, pardoned the Oregon ranchers, called out Antifa violence during the Charlottesville incident, has drastically reduced the regulatory burden on energy companies, got rid of the Obamacare mandate and is constantly fighting the deep state swamp day in and day out.... and you would prefer Hillary, who has been a representative for the deep state for decades, wants more wars, more taxes, more socialism, hates middle America and basically would have done the opposite of all the good things Trump has done.. and you think she is better??? There is NOTHING Ron Paul wants to do that Hillary would have done and Trump wouldn't, yet there are dozens of things Trump has done that Ron Paul would have done and Hillary NEVER would have done. How is this even comparable at all???

TheCount
07-11-2018, 01:48 PM

I hope you cover your keyboard before you write your fan-fiction. Spunk is bad for the switches.

jllundqu
07-11-2018, 01:48 PM

Wait.... the Trumphumpers said she'd be in Jail by January 2018.... wtf? lol

TheCount
07-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Wait.... the Trumphumpers said she'd be in Jail by January 2018.... wtf? lol

I took that quote out of my sig because he was getting incredibly triggered by it.

dude58677
07-11-2018, 02:38 PM
I hope you cover your keyboard before you write your fan-fiction. Spunk is bad for the switches.

How can you be so sure when he is so unpredictable? Plus you were just as certain he wouldn't have won the election.

timosman
07-11-2018, 04:45 PM
So wait a minute, Trump is trying to pull us out of wars, created peace with North Korea, gave us a tax break, pardoned the Oregon ranchers, called out Antifa violence during the Charlottesville incident, has drastically reduced the regulatory burden on energy companies, got rid of the Obamacare mandate and is constantly fighting the deep state swamp day in and day out.... and you would prefer Hillary, who has been a representative for the deep state for decades, wants more wars, more taxes, more socialism, hates middle America and basically would have done the opposite of all the good things Trump has done.. and you think she is better??? There is NOTHING Ron Paul wants to do that Hillary would have done and Trump wouldn't, yet there are dozens of things Trump has done that Ron Paul would have done and Hillary NEVER would have done. How is this even comparable at all???

Arguing with a troll on the internets is usually a sign something wrong happened in your life,

TheCount
07-11-2018, 11:15 PM
How can you be so sure when he is so unpredictable?

The thing that makes it fan-fiction, and of a type that conveys quite a lot about you, is the part where you think that the president can - and should - order that someone be arrested.

Swordsmyth
07-11-2018, 11:20 PM
The thing that makes it fan-fiction, and of a type that conveys quite a lot about you, is the part where you think that the president can - and should - order that someone be arrested.

He is the Head of the executive branch he can order that someone be arrested as long as there is just cause.

timosman
07-11-2018, 11:34 PM
He is the Head of the executive branch he can order that someone be arrested as long as there is just cause.

All he has to do is declare you a terrorist. There are plenty of threads on the subject.

Swordsmyth
07-11-2018, 11:36 PM
All he has to do is declare you a terrorist. There are plenty of threads on the subject.

And Hitlery may justly deserve the label.

timosman
07-12-2018, 12:28 AM
And Hitlery may justly deserve the label.

A closer look at Huma Abedin and Valerie Jarett might do just that.

TommyJeff
07-12-2018, 07:26 AM

Trump would start a super pac to help her run in 2020, as it would nearly guarantee him 4 more years.

TheCount
07-12-2018, 10:05 AM

Nope.

Swordsmyth
07-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Nope.

That's real crushing argument you have there, I'm convinced.:sarcasm:

TheCount
07-12-2018, 01:00 PM
That's real crushing argument you have there, I'm convinced.:sarcasm:

You're the one claiming that the president has this power. From what document does he derive his arrest powers?

Swordsmyth
07-12-2018, 01:10 PM
You're the one claiming that the president has this power. From what document does he derive his arrest powers?
US Constitution:

Article II (Article 2 - Executive)Section 1The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America...

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Section 3he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed

The AG and all law enforcement in the executive branch derive their powers from the President, if he didn't have arrest powers they couldn't either.

TheCount
07-12-2018, 03:30 PM
The AG and all law enforcement in the executive branch derive their powers from the President

If that's true, why and how does Title 28 of the US code govern what the DOJ can and cannot do and who they can and cannot arrest?

if he didn't have arrest powers they couldn't either.

Oh, now the president has arrest powers? Well, why would he order "police officers or the Oathkeepers" to perform the arrest if he can just do it himself?

Swordsmyth
07-12-2018, 03:42 PM
If that's true, why and how does Title 28 of the US code govern what the DOJ can and cannot do and who they can and cannot arrest?
Because congress is placing limits on the executive power.

Oh, now the president has arrest powers? Well, why would he order "police officers or the Oathkeepers" to perform the arrest if he can just do it himself?
Because he doesn't carry handcuffs.

Danke
07-12-2018, 03:46 PM

The President is a citizen of the US. Any citizen may arrest someone if they witness the person actually committing a crime. He could also appoint himself as a Federal LEO.

Pauls' Revere
10-28-2018, 06:53 PM
Its coming,...Hillary 2020. UGH...

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-teases-2020-run-id-like-to-be-president/

Clinton went on to tout her credentials to prove why she’s qualified to be president.

“The work would be work that I feel very well-prepared for, having been in the Senate for 8 years, having been a diplomat in the State Department. It’s just gonna be a lot of heavy lifting,” she said.

When pressed, she said, “I’m not even going to think about it until we get through this November 6th election about what’s going to happen after that.”

A longtime aide to Hillary Clinton hinted that while it’s unlikely, it’s not impossible that the United States gets a rematch election in 2020. Yes, there seems to be an ever-so-slight chance President Donald Trump could see a familiar foe come his bid for re-election.

The aide, Philippe Reines, made the comments in a Politico piece—titled “How Do You Solve a Problem Like Hillary?”—that examined, in detail, what Clinton’s role might be moving forward in Democratic politics. The former secretary of state has remained in the public eye after her shocking election loss to Trump, and she’s set to soon embark on a speaking tour with her husband, Bill Clinton, the former president. Her future could be appearing at rallies and, importantly, fundraising for Democrats.

“It’s curious why Hillary Clinton’s name isn’t in the mix—either conversationally or in formal polling—as a 2020 candidate,” Reines said. “She’s younger than Donald Trump by a year. She’s younger than Joe Biden by four years. Is it that she’s run before? This would be Bernie Sanders’s second time, and Biden’s third time. Is it lack of support? She had 65 million people vote for her.”

Swordsmyth
10-28-2018, 08:39 PM
Its coming,...Hillary 2020. UGH...

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-teases-2020-run-id-like-to-be-president/

Clinton went on to tout her credentials to prove why she’s qualified to be president.

“The work would be work that I feel very well-prepared for, having been in the Senate for 8 years, having been a diplomat in the State Department. It’s just gonna be a lot of heavy lifting,” she said.

When pressed, she said, “I’m not even going to think about it until we get through this November 6th election about what’s going to happen after that.”

A longtime aide to Hillary Clinton hinted that while it’s unlikely, it’s not impossible that the United States gets a rematch election in 2020. Yes, there seems to be an ever-so-slight chance President Donald Trump could see a familiar foe come his bid for re-election.

The aide, Philippe Reines, made the comments in a Politico piece—titled “How Do You Solve a Problem Like Hillary?”—that examined, in detail, what Clinton’s role might be moving forward in Democratic politics. The former secretary of state has remained in the public eye after her shocking election loss to Trump, and she’s set to soon embark on a speaking tour with her husband, Bill Clinton, the former president. Her future could be appearing at rallies and, importantly, fundraising for Democrats.

“It’s curious why Hillary Clinton’s name isn’t in the mix—either conversationally or in formal polling—as a 2020 candidate,” Reines said. “She’s younger than Donald Trump by a year. She’s younger than Joe Biden by four years. Is it that she’s run before? This would be Bernie Sanders’s second time, and Biden’s third time. Is it lack of support? She had 65 million people vote for her.”
Trump's second term is guaranteed and so is a red wave in 2020.

Schifference
10-29-2018, 02:13 AM
It is about time we get a seasoned politician back in the oval office! We have been on a downhill spiral starting with a junior senator and then a person with no political experience. Thank goodness Hillary is ready and willing to serve the American People in their darkest hour.

Swordsmyth
10-29-2018, 07:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6U1Wmq-Ems

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/2018-10-28_19-12-25_0.jpg?itok=88F9vVXA

timosman
10-29-2018, 07:51 PM
It is about time we get a seasoned politician back in the oval office! We have been on a downhill spiral starting with a junior senator and then a person with no political experience. Thank goodness Hillary is ready and willing to serve the American People in their darkest hour.

Hillary is exactly the kind of person who would make our current problems seem like a picnic. :cool:

Anti Globalist
10-29-2018, 07:57 PM
Part of me wants her to run again just so she can lose for a third time.

Pauls' Revere
10-29-2018, 09:02 PM
Part of me wants her to run again just so she can lose for a third time.

Like the Buffalo Bills. :p

Swordsmyth
10-30-2018, 10:29 PM
Tracey Martin, a former travel chef for the Clintons during their time in the White House, said in a radio interview with WBEN's Tome Bauerle (http://media.wben.com/a/116112960/7-27-the-tom-bauerle-show-hour-4.htm) that Hillary, in a moment of anger, referred to a black man as, "That n---er!"
In the interview, Martin told the radio host, "I was doing an event at the Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center in Washington, which is an HIV AIDS clinic, and I was doing a tea prior to the public press party, and that was with Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Jacques Chriac, the former president of France's wife. A gentleman of color came in with something and it did not please [Clinton] the way it was, and when he walked out she says, 'That...' and then she uses the n-word."

According to Martin, racist comments were not uncommon coming from Hillary during his time with the Clintons.
"You know, they think nothing of it because there's not press around," Martin told the host. "After you've been around them long enough, whether it be the Clintons or the Kennedys or whoever, once they feel comfortable with you their guard is let down."
Martin's Linkden page (https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceymartin), which displays a profile pic of him with Hillary (below), says that he's worked for both the Clintons and the Kennedys, as well as cooking for many other heads of state.
https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/uploads/2016/10/hillary_chef.jpg

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/10033/hillarys-former-white-house-chef-says-she-called-chase-stephens

Swordsmyth
10-30-2018, 10:32 PM
Tracey Martin, a former travel chef for the Clintons during their time in the White House, said in a radio interview with WBEN's Tome Bauerle (http://media.wben.com/a/116112960/7-27-the-tom-bauerle-show-hour-4.htm) that Hillary, in a moment of anger, referred to a black man as, "That n---er!"
In the interview, Martin told the radio host, "I was doing an event at the Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center in Washington, which is an HIV AIDS clinic, and I was doing a tea prior to the public press party, and that was with Mrs. Clinton and Mrs. Jacques Chriac, the former president of France's wife. A gentleman of color came in with something and it did not please [Clinton] the way it was, and when he walked out she says, 'That...' and then she uses the n-word."

According to Martin, racist comments were not uncommon coming from Hillary during his time with the Clintons.
"You know, they think nothing of it because there's not press around," Martin told the host. "After you've been around them long enough, whether it be the Clintons or the Kennedys or whoever, once they feel comfortable with you their guard is let down."
Martin's Linkden page (https://www.linkedin.com/in/traceymartin), which displays a profile pic of him with Hillary (below), says that he's worked for both the Clintons and the Kennedys, as well as cooking for many other heads of state.
https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/uploads/2016/10/hillary_chef.jpg

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/10033/hillarys-former-white-house-chef-says-she-called-chase-stephens

Martin claimed that within 48 hours of giving the radio interview, his phone was hacked and his apartment was broken into at 3 a.m. The radio host said that his family received an odd voicemail message from a number that WikiLeaks exposed as a DNC phone number. Bauerle also said that the person who hired Martin to work for the Clintons died suspiciously from a hiking accident.

Pauls' Revere
11-11-2018, 02:06 PM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-will-run-again-1541963599

Mrs. Clinton has a 75% approval rating among Democrats, an unfinished mission to be the first female president, and a personal grievance against Mr. Trump, whose supporters pilloried her with chants of “Lock her up!” This must be avenged.

Expect Hillary 4.0 to come out swinging. She has decisively to win those Iowa caucus-goers who have never warmed up to her. They will see her now as strong, partisan, left-leaning and all-Democrat—the one with the guts, experience and steely-eyed determination to defeat Mr. Trump. She has had two years to go over what she did wrong and how to take him on again.

The real reason she wants to run. Its a personal grievance against Trump. Like McCain, shes butt hurt and a sore loser.

Anti Globalist
11-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Hillary Clinton sucks.

Danke
11-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Hillary Clinton sucks.

No she doesn't.

kona
11-11-2018, 02:18 PM
The best shot the left has to take out Trump is Bernie Sanders. Everyone else who dare does head-to-head against Trump ends up looking like a fool. Bernie is a fool, but not in the embarrassing sense.

Swordsmyth
11-11-2018, 02:47 PM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-will-run-again-1541963599

Mrs. Clinton has a 75% approval rating among Democrats, an unfinished mission to be the first female president, and a personal grievance against Mr. Trump, whose supporters pilloried her with chants of “Lock her up!” This must be avenged.

Expect Hillary 4.0 to come out swinging. She has decisively to win those Iowa caucus-goers who have never warmed up to her. They will see her now as strong, partisan, left-leaning and all-Democrat—the one with the guts, experience and steely-eyed determination to defeat Mr. Trump. She has had two years to go over what she did wrong and how to take him on again.

The real reason she wants to run. Its a personal grievance against Trump. Like McCain, shes butt hurt and a sore loser.

Trump will be overjoyed.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FEsuAnPH mEej4I%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1

Anti Globalist
11-12-2018, 07:12 PM
I hope Hillary Clinton gets so severely injured that can won't be able to suck dick anymore.

Pauls' Revere
11-12-2018, 11:11 PM
And as someone here posted once, "It would be epic to see Hillary and Trump do a live debate, then in front of a national audience Trump has her arrested while on stage. Would be the most epic debate ever".

Wish I could take credit for that but that's an awesome idea.

Swordsmyth
11-12-2018, 11:18 PM
And as someone here posted once, "It would be epic to see Hillary and Trump do a live debate, then in front of a national audience Trump has her arrested while on stage. Would be the most epic debate ever".

Wish I could take credit for that but that's an awesome idea.
As chief executive he has arrest powers, he should bring handcuffs and slap them on himself.

Schifference
11-13-2018, 04:59 AM
As chief executive he has arrest powers, he should bring handcuffs and slap them on himself.

That would be meddling in an election only to squash his opponent. He would be obstructing an election.

gaazn
11-13-2018, 08:45 AM
Go for it, you only live once. Wish Ron Paul would've been there to debate Trump last time.

Swordsmyth
11-13-2018, 02:41 PM
That would be meddling in an election only to squash his opponent. He would be obstructing an election.
Yes, we all know that the Constitution gives presidential candidates absolute immunity from arrest and prosecution.:sarcasm:

Pauls' Revere
11-15-2018, 06:52 AM

Would that be self incriminating? and then pardon himself? or Pence would?

shakey1
11-15-2018, 07:24 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/28rcsio.jpg

Swordsmyth
11-15-2018, 01:09 PM
Would that be self incriminating? and then pardon himself? or Pence would?
LOL

I meant slap them on HER himself.

TheCount
11-15-2018, 03:45 PM
Because congress is placing limits on the executive power.

Congress can legislate on a power granted to the executive?

Swordsmyth
11-15-2018, 03:49 PM
Congress can legislate on a power granted to the executive?
Can they?
Do they?
Should it be declared unconstitutional?
Are there details that make a difference between when they can and when they cant?

TheCount
11-15-2018, 04:02 PM
Can they?
Do they?
Should it be declared unconstitutional?
Are there details that make a difference between when they can and when they cant?

Yeah, that's what I asked, because it's what you claimed.

Swordsmyth
11-15-2018, 04:06 PM
Yeah, that's what I asked, because it's what you claimed.
Why don't you just make your point instead of trying to mousetrap me?

Swordsmyth
11-15-2018, 06:15 PM
A federal court is compelling former secretary of state Hillary Clinton to respond to further questions — under oath — about her notorious emails.
U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued the ruling Wednesday in response to a lawsuit from Judicial Watch, the conservative research and investigative group that has long had its sights on both of the Clintons.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton was jubilant about the decision in a Thursday morning tweet: “Breaking: Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions — including key [questions] about the setting up of her email system.”

Breaking: Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions — including key q’s about the setting up of her email system. Court denied our request to unseal vid depositions of Clinton aides. Great work by Michael Bekesha! https://t.co/VBKkm3H8gi pic.twitter.com/00k6pRsHNe (https://t.co/00k6pRsHNe)
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 15, 2018 (https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1062858519060180992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
The decision is the result of a Freedom of Information lawsuit initiated by Judicial Watch that sought to clarify why Clinton’s executive assistant, Huma Abedin, was authorized to be both an employee of the State Department and a “special government employee” for outside jobs, according to news release (https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-federal-court-ordered-hillary-clinton-to-answer-additional-email-questions-under-oath/) issued Thursday by Judicial Watch.

The group says the judge gave Clinton 30 days to respond to questions about how she set up her private email server while secretary of state and whether the State Department ever issued any orders or instructions regarding the use of that server.
As Fitton said in the news release:

A federal court ordered Hillary Clinton to answer more questions about her illicit email system – which is good news. It is shameful that Judicial Watch attorneys must continue to battle the State and Justice Departments, which still defend Hillary Clinton, for basic answers to our questions about Clinton’s email misconduct.
The Daily Caller reached out to Fitton Thursday morning for further comment, but he has not yet responded. The Daily Caller News Foundation and Judicial Watch have jointly asked a federal judge to preserve (https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/26/judicial-watch-doj-comey-lawsuit/) former FBI director James Comey’s private emails.

More at: https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/15/federal-court-clinton-more-questions-emails/

TheCount
11-16-2018, 04:47 AM
Why don't you just make your point instead of trying to mousetrap me?
I already did.

Swordsmyth
11-16-2018, 05:30 PM
I already did.
No you didn't.

TheCount
11-17-2018, 06:19 PM
No you didn't.

Yes I did:

Nope.

Swordsmyth
11-17-2018, 06:24 PM
Yes I did:
You entirely failed to disprove what I said.

enhanced_deficit
11-17-2018, 07:00 PM
In my considered opinion, Hillary loves this country; In fact, she loves it as much as Nancy (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?528188-Trump-quot-Nancy-Pelosi-loves-this-country-quot&).

Swordsmyth
11-17-2018, 07:01 PM
In my considered opinion, Hillary loves this country as much as Nancy (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?528188-Trump-quot-Nancy-Pelosi-loves-this-country-quot&).
Exactly as much, they both wish to destroy it.

TheCount
11-18-2018, 09:19 AM
You entirely failed to disprove what I said.
You failed to prove what you said. From where does the president get his supposed arrest powers?

Swordsmyth
11-18-2018, 05:02 PM
You failed to prove what you said. From where does the president get his supposed arrest powers?
A2S1:

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

A2S3:

he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed

TheCount
11-18-2018, 05:21 PM
A2S1:

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

A2S3:

he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed

Nothing in there supports your claim.

Swordsmyth
11-18-2018, 05:31 PM
Nothing in there supports your claim.
What part of executing the law don't you understand?

Pauls' Revere
11-18-2018, 08:47 PM
LOL

I meant slap them on HER himself.

Dam that is funny! :) LOL

r3volution 3.0
11-18-2018, 08:57 PM
Hillary won't run again (she'd like to).

The Clinton's don't control the Democrat Party anymore.

If she starts up on this someone with money will tap her on the shoulder and give her the facts of life.

No, 2020 won't be that easy for Trumpelstiltskin; the Dems are going to put up a real, non-Clinton candidate.

Swordsmyth
11-18-2018, 09:06 PM
Hillary won't run again (she'd like to).
She will, she might not win the primary this time but she will run.

The Clinton's don't control the Democrat Party anymore.
That still remains to be seen.

If she starts up on this someone with money will tap her on the shoulder and give her the facts of life.
Perhaps, but will she listen?
Will that person end up "committing suicide"?

No, 2020 won't be that easy for Trumpelstiltskin; the Dems are going to put up a real, non-Clinton candidate.
If they can find one.

r3volution 3.0
11-18-2018, 09:26 PM
She will, she might not win the primary this time but she will run.

She won't, because she won't want to be embarrassed, which she will be for lack of support within the Dem Party

Will that person end up "committing suicide"?

It's not 1991; the hillbillies from Arkansas are done.

If they can find one.

There's never a shortage of degenerates; they just need a youthful one who "isn't a politician."

Trump paved the way; look for more clown shows going forward.

Swordsmyth
11-18-2018, 09:36 PM
She won't, because she won't want to be embarrassed, which she will be for lack of support within the Dem Party
If embarrassment meant anything to her we wouldn't keep hearing from her since the election.

It's not 1991; the hillbillies from Arkansas are done.
They won't go quietly or alone.

There's never a shortage of degenerates; they just need a youthful one who "isn't a politician."

Trump paved the way; look for more clown shows going forward.
Their clowns are too scary for the moderates:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. Ib72wuC4BZUTK_5oRSxsRAHaHa%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

RonZeplin
11-18-2018, 09:41 PM
http://www.progressiveglobalistdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/pgd-chelsea2.jpg

r3volution 3.0
11-18-2018, 09:41 PM
Some goofy partisan nonsense

Yea, well, you're all totally fucked, if you want to be honest.

timosman
02-21-2019, 07:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL4sQcysoyc

Swordsmyth
03-05-2019, 07:07 PM
Hillary rules out 2020 run (http://bronx.news12.com/story/40067048/im-not-running-hillary-clinton-rules-out-2020-bid-for-first-time-on-camera-in-exclusive-interview-with-news-12)

Related?

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
ID: 46cb93
No.5182398 (https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/5181669.html#5182398)

Feb 14 2019 23:46:33 (EST)

(https://qanon.pub/#t1550205993) Chatter - Bill & Hillary’s ‘public’ health will begin to rapidly deteriorate.
Q

Swordsmyth
03-05-2019, 07:20 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1103057225910755329

Swordsmyth
03-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Two days after announcing she was not going to run for President in 2020, Hillary Clinton is already changing her tune. She cannot give up on her dreams of being in the Oval Office and refuses to close the door fully on another run.

Just days after announcing she wouldn’t run for President, Clinton is now open to avenging her stunning and crushing loss to Trump in 2016 next year. Maggie Haberman of the New York Times explained in tweets the tortured rationale behind Clinton’s flip-flop.

Spoke to someone close with Clinton in contact with her today. They say she wasn’t trying to be emphatic and close the door on running when she spoke to a local reporter yesterday, and that she was surprised by how definitively it played. 1/2
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) March 6, 2019 (https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1103112519026122752?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

The person also says she is extremely unlikely to run, but that she remains bothered that she’s expected to close the door on it when, say, John Kerry isn’t. She has told her team she is waiting at least to see the Mueller report. 2/2
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) March 6, 2019 (https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1103112642166775809?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/dont-get-our-hopes-up-crooked-hillary-flip-flops-again-on-presidential-run-in-2020/

oyarde
03-06-2019, 10:13 PM
Hillary is running currently . We shall see .

TheCount
03-06-2019, 10:37 PM
This thread. Still hilarious.

Swordsmyth
03-06-2019, 10:43 PM
This thread. Still hilarious.

Hillaryous.

Anti Globalist
03-06-2019, 10:46 PM
Obligatory fuck Hillary Clinton.

TheCount
03-06-2019, 10:59 PM
Hillaryous.

Tell us again which branch laws come from.

Swordsmyth
03-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Tell us again which branch laws come from.

:confused:

TheCount
03-06-2019, 11:11 PM
:confused:

Try asking Siri.

Swordsmyth
03-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Try asking Siri.
I know the answer, my confusion concerns what you think it has to do with this thread.

Dr.3D
03-07-2019, 12:05 AM
I know the answer, my confusion concerns what you think it has to do with this thread.
Maybe he thinks Congress is Hillaryous?

TheCount
03-07-2019, 12:05 AM

Swordsmyth
03-07-2019, 12:07 AM

Are you drunk?

Swordsmyth
03-07-2019, 07:26 PM
It appears the video of HRC saying she wasn’t running was edited. Also the question was asking her if she would 100% rule out running. She didn’t actually answer the question. Her initial response was cut out.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/did-crooked-hillary-really-rule-out-a-2020-run-parse-her-words-carefully-she-came-up-short-in-edited-answer-video/

Zippyjuan
03-07-2019, 07:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp41DKd5w5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZynAoi4454

oyarde
03-07-2019, 07:37 PM
She is currently running . We shall see .

oyarde
03-07-2019, 07:39 PM
If she told you she was not , would you believe her ?

AZJoe
04-14-2019, 11:38 AM
//

timosman
05-04-2019, 10:16 AM
https://freedomoutpost.com/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-and-nobody-knows-it/

May 3, 2019

https://freedomoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/190128-hillary-clinton-ew-1008a_dbec3b644246dc03e4500dcc3157d2dd.fit-760w-1200x630.jpg

Hillary Clinton has a master plan to become president of the United States. This plan is the most devious yet, in that she hopes to get into office without us even knowing she is running.

As it is now, the fake polls show Joe Biden as the front runner for the Democrat presidential nomination, ahead of Bernie Sanders and Beto O'Rourke.

With the help of leftover Obama people still in government and a slew of people in office to whom Clinton has connections, she hopes to eliminate Biden's Democratic opposition the same way she eliminated Bernie Sanders during her 2016 presidential bid. Thus, we can expect Sanders to give up the race. O'Rourke is already on a downward spiral since he does not seem to have a clear message of what he would do for the American people, once he is elected president.

After all of the political maneuvering and dirty dealings are said and done, Biden will be the clear choice for the nomination at the DNC. Once Biden has the nomination locked in, he will then announce Hillary Clinton as his running mate for vice president.

After a few months in office, Biden will announce that he is resigning as POTUS, citing health concerns, and will hand the presidency to his vice president, Hillary Clinton.

Thus, Biden is not running for president because he wants to be president, he is only in the race to ultimately get Hillary Clinton in the White House. Clinton knows she cannot win presidential elections on her own since losing both times she has run. Even with all the cheating such as ballot rigging, having millions of illegal aliens vote for her, ballot harvesting, and actually having the Obama DHS try to fix electronic ballots in her favor, she still lost the 2016 general election. Even some Electoral College voters could not bring themselves to cast their votes for Clinton in 16.

The reasons behind such an elaborate scheme to get Clinton into office is because the New World Order of globalist neo-Nazis have to have her become president to assure the USA tosses its independence as a sovereign constitutional nation for an ultimate Union of Nations which would include Canada, Mexico, and Central American nations.

We must keep in mind that Biden is nothing more than a Clinton puppet and her ticket into the White House. Uncle Joe has always been used by the NWO globalists during most of his political career as was clearly seen all during the Obama Reign. Interestingly enough, the only accomplishments Biden can take credit for is coauthoring the Patriot Act, which literally set the stage for the destruction of the constitution of the US.

oyarde
05-04-2019, 11:18 AM
https://freedomoutpost.com/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-and-nobody-knows-it/

Sounds about right .

kona
05-04-2019, 01:25 PM
I refuse to rule her out.

Zippyjuan
05-04-2019, 01:38 PM
Trump will have her arrested as soon as he takes office. Then she won't be able to run.

timosman
05-04-2019, 04:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UFG5WX33U

Swordsmyth
05-05-2019, 12:35 AM
If the convention goes to the superdelegates she may get the nomination from them.

Schifference
05-05-2019, 05:54 AM
The only thing that stands in the way is that Joe the Gaffe Biden needs to take out The Don.

I am certain the Clinton's are not concerned with Biden stepping down after the election. If he refuses, Joe will unfortunately commit suicide.

HRC probably has her speech already written.

Swordsmyth
05-05-2019, 06:09 PM
Targeted training materials make it clear that the Democrats are seeking to “destroy Trump’s presidency,” offering a window into Democrat strategic thinking as the 2020 election heats up. Both Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama are included as top presidential contenders in activist polling as Democrats gauge support for either a Clinton or Obama run.
National Democratic Training Committee (NDTC), a well-funded 527 PAC (https://www.influencewatch.org/political-party/national-democratic-training-committee/) bankrolled by the AFSCME labor union and others, is targeting Democrat activists with a poll that was provided to Big League Politics by investigator Marie Hembree. “We’re SO EXCITED about the amazing Democratic candidates running to destroy Trump’s presidency in 2020,” says the introduction (https://www.facebook.com/pg/wetraindems/ads/?ref=page_internal) to the poll. Issue points include “Undoing the damage of Donald Trump’s administration” and “Ability to Beat Trump.”
So who are those candidates, exactly? They include Hillary Clinton and Joe P. Kennedy III. While Kamala Harris is first on the list, Clinton appears directly between Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. This is no accident — the National Democratic Training Committee is also running a separate poll, the intro to which states that Clinton was “robbed” in 2016 and confirms, “we’re polling Top Democrats from your area to determine possible support for a Hillary Clinton 2020 Presidential Ticket.” That poll includes Michelle Obama (https://go.traindemocrats.org/page/s/hillary-2020-followup-a?source=MS_AD_D-POLL_2019.04.03_X_FB_ABML__X__eyJhdWRpZW5jZSI6Ikhp bGxhcnkyMDIwIn0&action_code=FgxRWxYUOVIKQV0YAF0CV04J&td=TVJhb9sgEP0ryJ9aKXYgjZ0m-7ClitZmjdWq3paqy4QwvsQsBCwM29xp_33nJuqK-MC9e3f3HvAnkjYY77poFn0pokEEB6E0Bp390NlE2gNiz6pBZEp HjGJUQutjaY0X0sdeHQBzCDuolAPpeXD6iPBdUNXpyEuhtfWny Dae_-xzJmg9iFobnOzb5AWfL_givr9brfiIsmlCxwm94I_84xWfX-UrjkcO3ae6Wj80T-v0x1OxzJb7uimvf9fS7Lt8sfy1NL3MNpSvfTFsamvgdaC3KJdv lYY2mn37jojamdDwrXUH_iKaXbIMy6QD4YFXvfJeUExT3IROZz SbvWWohouqckibpAmbTBJ2OU7Y-A0jtOC42IHpe-X2WWktNsM0oeQsF1IZb9v6HVkaD5ogQO4K8kgY5eyCj8_JvGk0 rKG8VX4zzCjOSFhKzm5vPuerAdFqD-Qa5N6ek6_gWmXNZsiQQgqxFU79L-n11KLxqKX3yfA9dUCDQrUdJpQ52pfjdMTKTMYZAMSMwTQWUzaK 6ZuFrfr7MuLlC8yrlhS1DboiN70115GHYAgyyL2DVlVo_D2WHG wVNJyKjtce_f0H) on the list of possible Democrat contenders.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Screen-Shot-2019-05-05-at-5.08.33-AM-1200x750.png

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Screen-Shot-2019-05-05-at-5.02.01-AM-1200x750.png

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/intercepted-democrat-training-group-polls-hillary-clinton-and-michelle-obama-as-presidential-candidates/

Swordsmyth
05-05-2019, 07:03 PM
Prices keep plunging.
The cost of seeing and hearing former President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary Clinton — the 2016 Democratic nominee for president (https://www.lifezette.com/category/polizette/) — talk about their political experiences live on stage has dropped to as little as $20 on the secondary market “as their 13-city adventure continued to struggle to find an audience,” The New York Post (https://nypost.com/2019/05/04/ticket-prices-plunge-for-bill-and-hillary-clintons-speaking-tour/) reported on Sunday morning.
Advertisement

On Friday, the best seats at Seattle’s WaMu Theater reportedly went for $829.
That’s quite a drop from the $1,785 that the former first couple fetched when the tour was announced back in early November of last year. Event organizers were then forced to cut prices — and even offer discounts through Groupon to boost sales.

More at: https://www.lifezette.com/2019/05/bill-hillary-clinton-speaking-tickets-drop-to-20-person/

Swordsmyth
05-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Hillary R. Clinton visited a key battleground state Wednesday, re-upping rumors that she is still considering a 2020 rematch with President Donald J. Trump.
“The twice-failed Democrat presidential candidate isn’t interested in discussing an endorsement for 2020, and sources close to Clinton have repeatedly said she hasn’t closed the door on a rematch with President Trump,” according to (http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-hits-new-hampshire-fresh-off-speaking-tour-clinton-heads-to-first-primary-state/) American Mirror.
Clinton gave a lecture at Dartmouth College touting her foreign policy experience only days after she and her husband, former president William J. Clinton, wrapped up a separate speaking tour.
She spoke about her role in implementing the Iran nuclear deal, which Trump withdrew (https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trump-exits-obamas-iran-deal/) the United States from. Iran, designated as a state sponsor of terror, received $1 billion in cash from the U.S. while the agreement was in place.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/hillary-clinton-visits-new-hampshire-presidential-rumors-swirl/

timosman
05-09-2019, 10:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjxLYNRdpog

nikcers
05-10-2019, 09:54 AM
I refuse to rule her out.

Clinton was ruled out when the democrats decided to campaign on fake news. They tried to use fake news in order to get rid of Trump and everyone knows they stole the nomiation from Sanders because he was against the DNC establishment policies meaning no one in Sanders camp is going to be gung ho about using fake news in order to get rid of people who are anti establishment. I bet some Sanders supporters think that they would of done the same or even worse if Sanders won.

Pauls' Revere
06-29-2019, 12:19 AM
After the shit storm that was the 1st Dem date, sad that this still has tractionable probability at this point.

Swordsmyth
06-29-2019, 12:32 AM
After the $#@! storm that was the 1st Dem date, sad that this still has tractionable probability at this point.
I think the odds of her jumping in before the primaries or after the first few went way up, as did the odds that she will be picked by the superdelegates if the convention goes to the second round.

Pauls' Revere
06-29-2019, 12:37 AM
I think the odds of her jumping in before the primaries or after the first few went way up, as did the odds that she will be picked by the superdelegates if the convention goes to the second round.

They will "scream" for her to join after this cluster, only to at least put up a fight against Trump. Death match 2020.

timosman
07-20-2019, 03:17 PM
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/d0e55f3197099944345708652/images/599a3a49-0819-489d-8f4d-a110e837f094.jpg

Swordsmyth
07-20-2019, 09:16 PM
Hillary Clinton continues on the campaign trail.
The failed 2016 candidate, who has claimed she will not run in 2020 for the Democratic nomination for president, is maintaining a campaign-like schedule.
She was in Atlanta today to accept the “Realizing The Dream” award at the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, and while there, she was introduced as “president.”

Hillary Clinton is introduced in Atlanta at the SCLC conference as “my president.” She laughs: “From your lips to God’s ears.” #gapol (https://twitter.com/hashtag/gapol?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) pic.twitter.com/wToU4PvSl3 (https://t.co/wToU4PvSl3)
— Greg Bluestein (@bluestein) July 19, 2019 (https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/1152284212206153734?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
“From your lips to God’s ears,” she reportedly responded, according to Atlanta Journal Constitution reporter Greg Bluestein.
Videos tweeted by media sources show empty tables in the back of the luncheon room:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has arrived at the SCLC luncheon where she is being honored today. @cbs46 (https://twitter.com/cbs46?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) pic.twitter.com/g80TaDmBDl (https://t.co/g80TaDmBDl)
— Hayley Mason (@HayleyMasonTV) July 19, 2019 (https://twitter.com/HayleyMasonTV/status/1152272557279731712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

During the event, Clinton sounded like a candidate and went after Trump.
The AJC reports (https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/hillary-clinton-returns-atlanta-for-sclc-award/BqtBbAROpLaGHeJuUIgtGN/):
Democrat Hillary Clinton urged civil rights activists in Atlanta Friday to respond to President Donald Trump’s racist tweets that four liberal congresswoman of color should “go back” to their countries by getting mobilized for the 2020 vote.

“We are better than this, but we better start proving it, not just saying it,” the 2016 Democratic nominee told a crowd of hundreds at the Southern Christian Leadership Conference’s convention in Atlanta.
“It can’t just be a battle fought on Twitter. It has to be fought and won at the ballot box – which is the only place that matters,” she said.

More at: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-introduced-as-president-plays-to-empty-tables-in-atlanta/

AngryCanadian
07-21-2019, 12:02 AM
She was in Atlanta today to accept the “Realizing The Dream” award at the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, and while there, she was introduced as “president.”

Hillary Clinton haha always back on pandering, like her allies are doing so in Hollywood.

"Diversity is our strength!"

Swordsmyth
08-27-2019, 04:55 PM
Hillary Clinton, the Ma Barker of American politics, is still out hustling, still staying one step ahead of the law as she tries to weasel her way into the presidential sweepstakes. She says she isn’t running in 2020, but, as we know too well, truth is a fungible commodity to a Clinton.
The signs don’t look good. She just announced a fundraiser for the DNC at her Washington D.C. mansion with tickets as high as $50,000 (scraps for the homeless in the dumpster out back).
A couple of weekends ago she was at de Rothschild’s estate on Martha’s Vineyard -- go socialism! -- to celebrate Bill’s birthday, which included “quite an A-list cast (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/scaramucci-lets-loose-at-bill-clintons-birthday-party) of characters, including many Democratic party stalwarts.”
Recently she and Chelsea announced they were publishing a book in October about “gutsy women (https://www.apnews.com/fadc3a53cad54613a5dfd5a7a5d18a39),” no doubt the tale of some courageous women in Arkansas who stood up to privilege and power even before the #MeToo movement. At least that’s my guess.
In any case, the subject is irrelevant. It’s the timing that matters. A book tour in the middle of the primary race? Just a not-so-subtle reminder from Madam Secretary: The air in the room belongs to me, bitches.
Hearing Hillary announce a third presidential bid would be like hearing your dentist say he has to go ahead with that third root canal, and he just ran out of Novocaine.
No sane person wants her in the race, which doesn’t stop her from getting the party’s full support, of course. However, a former aide said she would “ankle dive at the door (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-aide-tackle-hillary-to-stop-running)” to stop her from running (a possible fatal act of heroism, depending on how things fall).

Unfortunately, there’s the doddering campaign of Grandpa Joe, who right now is probably regaling some small crowd in New Vermont about his exploits at Gettysburg. Joe is seen by many as the centrist in the race, the voice of reason (senility now being considered a reasonable position by Democrats).
But Joe’s just one gaffe and/or false memory away from imploding, and the establishment will need a replacement. That pretty much only leaves Hillary. She’s a perfect substitute: old, white, rich, privileged as hell, and corrupt to the gills. She’s just like Joe with only half the dementia.
In 2016 Hillary bullied and cheated her way to the top of the ticket, saving Democrats from Bernie and his unentitled upstarts. Time for rescue 2.0.
For that she needs to appear to be a moderate. Nut-jobs on her left; no one on her right. It’s me or the loons, folks.
According to NY Post columnist Michael Goodwin, who’s “convinced” Clinton wants a third go-round, Hillary is trying to be “mother hen (https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/) to the fledgling activists drawn to politics by their hatred of Trump.” Thus she regurgitates anti-Trump bile pretty much nonstop. No chance she’ll run out. She’s full of it.
At least one major roadblock has been cleared: Bill’s deviancy enabler Jeffrey Epstein. You can bet our justice officials are destroying any evidence of Clinton involvement as we speak. Hand me that hammer and more BleachBit!
So far no one has reported seeing Hillary actually carrying extra-strength bedsheets into the jail, but it wouldn’t matter if they did. She could have strangled Epstein in front of the Supreme Court and walked away free and clear (until she got to the steps, where the adventure begins).
Hillary’s noncampaigning found her at the Southern Christian Leadership Conference recently to pick up the “Realizing The Dream (http://www.theamericanmirror.com/2020-vision-hillary-tells-civil-rights-org-not-time-to-look-backwards-time-to-reassert-commitment-to-future/)” award for showing up. All official presidential candidates declined.
She began by telling the reportedly less-than-full crowd -- they could have been in the bathroom -- that it “just made my heart swell that you’re still at it, that you have not folded up your tent and disappeared.”
Nothing so comforting to black folks than hearing a rich privileged white lady acknowledge their continued existence. Thank you black people for sticking around to help us with this race thing.
Then she went full libtard: “There is no doubt that the struggles we face right now at this point in our history are as consequential as those that were faced back in the late 1950s when Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. took the helm of this storied organization.”
Combining condescension and racism is something Democrats have been doing dexterously since their days in the deep South, even when burdened by cumbersome hoods.
One commentator said Hillary then started channeling the ghost (http://www.theamericanmirror.com/2020-vision-hillary-tells-civil-rights-org-not-time-to-look-backwards-time-to-reassert-commitment-to-future/) of black preachers, no doubt MLK, as she’s done before in black churches, uttering a sound that disturbs even the dead. Confirming that would require actually listening to her speech, and I’m too old to risk that kind of brain trauma.
As for running in 2020, she appeared to be wavering (https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/04/politics/hillary-clinton-2020/index.htmlhttps:/www.cnn.com/2019/03/04/politics/hillary-clinton-2020/index.html) in January but then in March, when no knock came upon the door, she announced she wasn’t. There are more months, though, many more months. Long months.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/hillary_is_lurking.html

Swordsmyth
08-28-2019, 05:50 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_6732-585x600.jpg

What is wrong with Hillary Clinton?
Twice failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton was spotted in the Hamptons on Monday looking rough wrapped in a tent.

For years Hillary Clinton has denied she has significant health problems, but she looks unwell in recent pictures.
Thank God this woman is not president.
Hillary donned a pinstriped tent and white hat as she strolled through Amagansett Square, New York with a friend, reported the Daily Mail (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7399633/Hillary-Clinton-enjoys-stroll-friend-Hamptons.html).

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/portly-hillary-clinton-spotted-in-hamptons-looking-rough-wrapped-in-a-tent/

timosman
08-28-2019, 11:23 PM

Twice failed presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton was spotted in the Hamptons on Monday looking rough wrapped in a tent.

For years Hillary Clinton has denied she has significant health problems, but she looks unwell in recent pictures.
Hillary donned a pinstriped tent and white hat as she strolled through Amagansett Square, New York with a friend, reported the Daily Mail (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7399633/Hillary-Clinton-enjoys-stroll-friend-Hamptons.html).

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/portly-hillary-clinton-spotted-in-hamptons-looking-rough-wrapped-in-a-tent/

It was probably about 80° in Hamptons when the picture was taken.

Swordsmyth
08-28-2019, 11:26 PM
It was probably about 80° in Hamptons when the picture was taken.

Any guesses on what the rectangular thing on her chest is?

Danke
08-29-2019, 07:01 AM

I bet she has messy Depends underneath that tent.

Danke
08-29-2019, 09:13 AM

Slave Mentality
08-29-2019, 11:35 AM
It appears that another human is holding on to her under that blue moo moo

timosman
09-15-2019, 04:23 PM
https://twitter.com/kg_ubu/status/1171778308729638912

Anti Globalist
09-15-2019, 04:33 PM
Hillary gonna wait until 2024 to run again. Doesn't want to take the risk of losing to Trump twice.

timosman
09-28-2019, 03:55 PM
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/d0e55f3197099944345708652/images/7c0526c6-1a85-4f06-b887-c30c5d65d300.jpg

Pauls' Revere
09-29-2019, 01:58 PM
If she does, this whole thing is a cluster.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hillary-gearing-late-stage-do-over-against-corrupt-human-tornado-trump

First, the repeatedly failed presidential candidate has a suddenly full media schedule this week, making appearances on CBS Sunday Morning, Stephen Colbert, and The View among others.

Secondly, as GatewayPundit notes, in the interview with CBS Sunday Morning that is airing this weekend, Clinton said that things happened during 2016 campaign that will not happen again, implying that she may be planning to try again.
“Look, there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again,” Clinton said. “And I’m hoping that both the public and press understand the way Trump plays the game.”
Clinton went on to call President Donald Trump a “illegitimate president” and accusing him of winning by using voter purging and suppression.
“I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used – from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories – he knows that there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”

Thirdly, Clinton also asserted that she supports impeachment and thinks that people are attempting to spread “falsehoods” about Joe Biden.
“The most outrageously false things were said about me in 2016, and unfortunately, enough people believed them. So, this is an effort to sow these falsehoods against Biden,”

Fourthly, she has stepped up her attacks on Trump's actions dramatically, seemingly forgetting her own:
“I don’t care who you’re for in the Democratic primary, or if you’re a Republican, when the president of the United States, who has taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, uses his position to in effect extort a foreign government for his own political purposes, I think that is very much what the Founders worried about in high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Finally, Wall Street's worst nightmare appears to be coming true as Elizabeth Warren surges to the top of prediction markets' expectations for who will get the nomination.

Swordsmyth
09-29-2019, 06:08 PM
If she does, this whole thing is a cluster.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hillary-gearing-late-stage-do-over-against-corrupt-human-tornado-trump

First, the repeatedly failed presidential candidate has a suddenly full media schedule this week, making appearances on CBS Sunday Morning, Stephen Colbert, and The View among others.

Secondly, as GatewayPundit notes, in the interview with CBS Sunday Morning that is airing this weekend, Clinton said that things happened during 2016 campaign that will not happen again, implying that she may be planning to try again.
“Look, there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again,” Clinton said. “And I’m hoping that both the public and press understand the way Trump plays the game.”
Clinton went on to call President Donald Trump a “illegitimate president” and accusing him of winning by using voter purging and suppression.
“I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used – from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories – he knows that there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”

Thirdly, Clinton also asserted that she supports impeachment and thinks that people are attempting to spread “falsehoods” about Joe Biden.
“The most outrageously false things were said about me in 2016, and unfortunately, enough people believed them. So, this is an effort to sow these falsehoods against Biden,”

Fourthly, she has stepped up her attacks on Trump's actions dramatically, seemingly forgetting her own:
“I don’t care who you’re for in the Democratic primary, or if you’re a Republican, when the president of the United States, who has taken an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, uses his position to in effect extort a foreign government for his own political purposes, I think that is very much what the Founders worried about in high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Finally, Wall Street's worst nightmare appears to be coming true as Elizabeth Warren surges to the top of prediction markets' expectations for who will get the nomination.

I expect Warren to be taken out next by Trump or Hitlery.
It's going to be a rematch, I can feel it.

Pauls' Revere
09-29-2019, 07:17 PM

Toss Warren under the bus the same way they did with Bernie?

Swordsmyth
09-29-2019, 07:19 PM
Her and anyone else that could get the nomination instead of Hitlery.

enhanced_deficit
09-29-2019, 09:55 PM

Haeven forbid, if impeachment scenario played out, she may have to face other candidates like Rand potentially. Majority voters in this poll supported his nomination.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/poll_posticon.gif Poll: Should Rand Challenge Trump For The 2020 GOP Nomination? (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?514291-Should-Rand-Challenge-Trump-For-The-2020-GOP-Nomination&)

Swordsmyth
09-30-2019, 02:25 PM
https://twitter.com/NewsBreaking/status/1178493360463478785

Swordsmyth
09-30-2019, 08:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGKp8AbguMs

eleganz
09-30-2019, 08:32 PM

Like they tossed Hilary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5wWZIFZraw

Swordsmyth
10-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Hillary will not endorse Dem candidate for president, heightening speculation she will enter race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704F6w3h3oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704F6w3h3oM

Pauls' Revere
10-01-2019, 08:10 PM
When is the deadline if she were to enter? I mean she has to get on ballots etc...

Swordsmyth
10-01-2019, 08:12 PM
When is the deadline if she were to enter? I mean she has to get on ballots etc...
I don't know the deadlines for the primaries but depending on what happens she has until the convention itself to declare and be chosen by a brokered convention. (or a convention deprived of its nominee by death or scandal)

Pauls' Revere
10-01-2019, 10:41 PM

Well, here's a table with 2016 deadlines as a go by.
http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/the-real-presidential-deadlines/

another:
https://ballotpedia.org/Important_dates_in_the_2020_presidential_race

Swordsmyth
10-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Hillary Clinton left the door very wide open today when she was asked to respond to speculation she’ll be a late entrant into the race for Democratic nomination for president.
During a Wednesday appearance on The View, co-host Abby Huntsman told Clinton her sister is “convinced” that the failed 2016 candidate will get into the 2020 race “in six months.”

She was clearly uncomfortable with the question, and was thinking of what to say, don’t know how to read it, looks like she’s holding something back, and Chelsea looks like she doesn’t know what to say. What do you think? #Hillary2020 (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Hillary2020?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) #HillaryClinton (https://twitter.com/hashtag/HillaryClinton?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) #TheView (https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheView?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) #StillWithHer (https://twitter.com/hashtag/StillWithHer?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) pic.twitter.com/ardNo7fh30 (https://t.co/ardNo7fh30)
— Hillary Clinton 2020 (@WithClinton2020) October 2, 2019 (https://twitter.com/WithClinton2020/status/1179423703207174144?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
“Six months?” an aghast Hillary responded, looking at her watch, seemingly indicating as though that would be too late.
Shaking her head as the other hosts asked if she was going to announce a campaign, “I would come here if I did,” Clinton responded, “I would quickly come here.”
“That’s not a no,” Huntsman noted.

More at: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-on-the-view-ill-come-here-if-i-announce-2020-campaign/

timosman
10-02-2019, 08:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzhArb7gVhU

Oct 1, 2019

The former Secretary of State, and author of 'The Book of Gutsy Women' with daughter Chelsea Clinton, explains that America's founders created the impeachment option for exactly this kind of situation: when a president attempts to subvert the Constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzhArb7gVhU

timosman
10-02-2019, 09:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1LbDY8y6-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1LbDY8y6-g

eleganz
10-02-2019, 10:03 PM
Its just book promo. I doubt she'll enter.

Probably even planned the book release with just enough time to tease a re-run.

timosman
10-03-2019, 08:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4DZjrvysnU

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton talks with Rachel Maddow about why it's in the national interests of the United States to support Ukraine against Vladimir Putin's aggression and why Trump's Ukraine scandal is just one piece of a bigger picture of what Trump and his allies have been up to. Aired on 10/02/19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4DZjrvysnU

UWDude
10-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton talks with Rachel Maddow about why it's in the national interests of the United States to support Ukraine against Vladimir Putin's aggression and why Trump's Ukraine scandal is just one piece of a bigger picture of what Trump and his allies have been up to. Aired on 10/02/19.

I advised they tie together Russia and Ukraine quick.

I also advised in that same exact post to never take advice from an enemy.

This is going to be funny.

XD

Swordsmyth
10-04-2019, 09:29 PM
I'm going to predict that Hitlery picks Klobuchar for VP.

dannno
10-04-2019, 10:47 PM

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1180127236957052930

Pauls' Revere
10-05-2019, 12:43 AM

while under impeachment inquiry,....sure, half the work is done for her. But, Bill taught us that two terms are possible.

Working Poor
10-05-2019, 06:52 AM
She is the creepiest woman I have ever seen. I can't believe anyone could support her. I can smell the sulfur thru the screen.https://www.stevejenkins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Molecule_Smelly.jpg

PursuePeace
10-05-2019, 07:00 AM

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1180127236957052930

The comment section is refreshing.

Swordsmyth
10-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Former San Francisco mayor and California State Assembly speaker Willie Brown has declared that only Hillary Clinton can defeat President Donald Trump in 2020. (https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/10/06/willie-brown-democrats-depressing-only-hillary-clinton-can-beat-trump/)

San Francisco Chronicle calls on Hillary to jump into the race. (https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/williesworld/article/Who-should-run-against-Trump-How-about-Hillary-14494201.php)

Swordsmyth
10-07-2019, 03:30 PM
https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1181282001053052930

Swordsmyth
10-07-2019, 03:31 PM
https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1181282001053052930

https://twitter.com/belfastcityfan/status/1181282521591484416

Swordsmyth
10-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Hillary 2020? Clue: Clinton’s Campaign Still Active and RAISING Money (https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/33625-hillary-2020-clue-clinton-s-campaign-still-active-and-raising-money)

Pauls' Revere
10-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

realDonaldTrump
11h
11 hours ago

More
I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!
25,398 replies
26,327 retweets
96,490 likes

Retweet

Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
Follow
Follow @HillaryClinton

More
Replying to realDonaldTrump
Don’t tempt me. Do your job.
12:01 PM - 8 Oct

UWDude
10-08-2019, 07:50 PM
@HillaryClinton
Follow
Follow @HillaryClinton

More
Replying to realDonaldTrump
Don’t tempt me. Do your job.
12:01 PM - 8 Oct

Trump's job is to lock her up.

Pauls' Revere
10-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Trump's job is to lock her up.

Yeah like one poster here suggested. Its making sense now. Bring her back to challenge him again in 2020 throw the meat to the Dems. Then during live debate have her dragged off in cuffs.

Swordsmyth
10-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Yeah like one poster here suggested. Its making sense now. Bring her back to challenge him again in 2020 throw the meat to the Dems. Then during live debate have her dragged off in cuffs.
Hillary: Maybe We Need ‘Rematch’ with Me and Trump, ‘I Can Beat Him Again’ (https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/10/08/hillary-maybe-we-need-rematch-with-me-and-trump-i-can-beat-him-again/)

Swordsmyth
10-08-2019, 09:02 PM
https://www.askideas.com/media/48/Funny-Hillary-Clinton-Meme-Its-My-Turn-To-Be-President-Bill-Promised-Me-Image.jpg

Swordsmyth
10-09-2019, 05:18 PM
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1181574797593067520

Anti Globalist
10-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Hillary, you will not be able to beat Trump. You'll lose in a even bigger landslide than you did last time.

Swordsmyth
10-21-2019, 05:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2XZa4l1PzI

Pauls' Revere
10-22-2019, 11:04 PM
https://apnews.com/e6d0510787c040db9eaf021a47003736

Clinton produced no evidence that Moscow is directly backing Gabbard, but Russian state-owned media and a number of alt-right websites have promoted the congresswoman’s Democratic campaign, and the Russian Embassy has defended her on Twitter. A military veteran, Gabbard has carved an unusual political profile with criticisms of long-held U.S. foreign policy and defenses of Trump.
Gabbard retorted by calling Clinton “the queen of warmongers ... and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”
Trump piled on as well. “Anybody that is opposed to her is a Russian agent,” Trump complained at the White House on Monday. “These people are sick. There’s something wrong with them.”

She is whack.

Danke
10-23-2019, 06:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C50gj5CDrU

Philhelm
10-23-2019, 12:06 PM
Hillary, you will not be able to beat Trump. You'll lose in a even bigger landslide than you did last time.

Trump didn't win by a landslide, regardless of the all-or-nothing electoral distribution. In reality, he won by a shit stain margin by taking states such as FL, PA, MI, etc. The DNC probably didn't commit enough election fraud to ensure victory, having believed its own fake polls.

Swordsmyth
10-30-2019, 01:19 PM
BREAKING: Loyal Hillary operative Sid "Vicious" Blumenthal is suddenly making litigious threats against publishers & news sites demanding retractions of dirt about him & his old boss,begging the question: has he been tasked to clean up the stage before Hillary walks back onto it?
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) October 29, 2019 (https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1189248454549295111?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

acptulsa
10-30-2019, 01:39 PM
:sleeping:

Pauls' Revere
11-03-2019, 01:16 PM
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-poll-hillary-only-1-point-behind-biden-in-hypothetical-match-up/

If Hillary Clinton entered the presidential race today, she would essentially be vying to be the frontrunner

Despite some 20 candidates competing for the nomination, a weak media-appointed leading candidate is providing an opportunity for the 2016 loser to rethink getting into the race.
A new poll from Harvard Harris finds Clinton nipping at the heels of Joe Biden in a hypothetical match up. Hillary, so far, has not declared her candidacy, though she has repeatedly teased the idea.
Those surveyed in the late October poll were asked, “Suppose Hillary Clinton, Michael Bloomberg, and John Kerry decides to enter the race, who would you support as a candidate for President?”
Joe Biden received the support of 19 percent of Democrat respondents. Clinton was in a close second with 18 percent. Elizabeth Warren came in third at 13 percent. John Kerry was at 8 percent, while Bloomberg was at 6.

Trump urged Clinton to get into the race to “steal it away” from Elizabeth Warren, as she did with Bernie Sanders in 2016.

Swordsmyth
11-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Hillary Clinton: I’m Facing ‘Enormous Pressure’ to Enter 2020 Race — I Want to ‘Retire’ Trump (https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/11/12/hillary-clinton-im-facing-enormous-pressure-to-enter-2020-race-i-want-to-retire-trump/)

Pauls' Revere
11-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Hillary Clinton: I’m Facing ‘Enormous Pressure’ to Enter 2020 Race — I Want to ‘Retire’ Trump (https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/11/12/hillary-clinton-im-facing-enormous-pressure-to-enter-2020-race-i-want-to-retire-trump/)

I think she's going to run. She can't stand to sit idle and watch as Bloomberg (and others) are starting to jump in. The more others do the less she becomes legit. Put another way, the more that she sits still and lets others run away with the chance at being president? Her ego can't handle that.

Additionally, Butteiggeg <sp might make a strong showing in Iowa. Why can't she?

The Rebel Poet
11-13-2019, 10:47 AM
Neither 46% of the popular vote nor 56% of the electoral vote are landslide by any definition. The average electoral votes by the winner from 1964 to 2016 is 382; Trump got 304. You'd have to do better than average to qualify for landslide.

Swordsmyth
12-09-2019, 05:23 PM
Back in 2016, we speculated about a brokered convention. Remember the stories about Trump failing in the first vote and Kasich taking it in the third round?

Well, it may happen this time, as Karl Rove is outlining (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/get-ready-for-a-contested-convention/ar-BBXMczj):

There's growing concern among Democrats that their July 2020 convention in Milwaukee could open without a candidate who receives a majority of the vote on the first ballot.
The last time that happened to the Democrats was 1952.
There are now four candidates — Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren — who have enough support and money to be competitive through March.
A fifth candidate, Mike Bloomberg, has enough cash to burn a wet mule and a strategy that says he doesn't care how he does until the 27 primary contests and two caucuses in March. Many mules will perish at his hands.
The problem stems from the party's rules and the proportional distribution of delegates.
So what happens if no one has the convention wrapped up? That's when the so-called "superdelegates" step in, and no one really knows what happens next.

More at: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/it_looks_like_a_brokered_convention_is_coming.html

Swordsmyth
12-09-2019, 07:53 PM
Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be the frontrunner to win the Democratic nomination when she inevitably launches her third campaign for the White House, a recently published poll (https://harvardharrispoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/HHP_November2019_Topline_RegisteredVoters.pdf) found.
The Harvard/Harris poll asked a national sample of Democratic voters whom they would support for president in the event that Clinton—who has refused to rule out (https://freebeacon.com/blog/hillary-clinton-is-definitely-running/) entering the race—and former secretary of state John Kerry entered the 2020 Democratic primary.
In this hypothetical scenario, 21 percent of Democratic respondents said they would support Hillary, enough to give her the lead over current Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden, who received 20 percent. The results suggest that were she to enter, Hillary would siphon support from many of the top candidates.

In addition to Biden, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.), South Bend, Ind., mayor Pete Buttigieg, and even Michael Bloomberg all saw significant declines in support when voters were given the option to vote for Hillary.
Hillary Clinton is currently in the midst of a media tour, ostensibly to promote The Book of Gutsy Women, the new book she coauthored with her daughter Chelsea. As some observers have noted, the publicity campaign is also a convenient excuse to keep her name in the headlines as she ponders whether to run for president again.

More at: https://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clinton-frontrunner/

timosman
01-20-2020, 02:00 PM
Hillary doesn't need to participate in primaries in order to get the nomination. :tears:

AngryCanadian
01-20-2020, 02:02 PM
Hillary doesn't need to participate in primaries in order to get the nomination. :tears:

Nah remember what CNN said? they do that it for her for free!

Swordsmyth
01-20-2020, 03:19 PM
Not if there is a brokered convention or if the nominee drops out for health reasons after the convention.

AngryCanadian
01-20-2020, 11:48 PM
Not if there is a brokered convention or if the nominee drops out for health reasons after the convention.

Cant the left just accpet that Hillary Clinton was just a bad candidate? i might not like Trump on everything or what he does but Hillary was horrible surely they arent idiots to bring her back again are they?

Cant they find someone new and not woke crazy?

Swordsmyth
01-21-2020, 12:36 AM
Cant the left just accpet that Hillary Clinton was just a bad candidate? i might not like Trump on everything or what he does but Hillary was horrible surely they arent idiots to bring her back again are they?

Cant they find someone new and not woke crazy?
The old corrupt powermongers want her because it's her turn and they want to be given their turns, the grassroots have gone insane and want a lunatic to reflect their insanity.

Swordsmyth
01-28-2020, 04:17 PM
Thanks to a four-hour documentary about herself, which premiered to great Progressive buzz at the Sundance Film Festival, Hillary's in the news again. More than that, she's getting in there at a time when Democrats are panicking about Bernie's increasing lead in New Hampshire and the general pressure he's putting on "mainstream" candidate Joe Biden. Sane Democrats strongly suspect that, while Bernie's manna for the base, most Americans are not going to vote for a candidate who still adores socialism despite the Gulags, the re-education camps, and those nasty National Socialist gas chambers.

Because of the buzz, a scrubbed, buffed, injected, stretched, and actually pretty fine-looking Hillary got herself an interview with Variety magazine, which is still one of the premier magazines in the entertainment world. Inevitably, Hillary blamed misogyny for her loss:

After "Hillary" premiered at Sundance, you spoke at the Q&A about the misogyny that women candidates face online, particularly women running for president. Why do you think there's so much hatred for women who are seeking leadership positions?
It's a great question. I don't think it's in any way limited to women trying to run for president. But because of the high visibility of women who try, misogyny that is directed not only to women themselves but to their supporters is so shocking. And I remember in 2016 — look, I have tough skin. I put myself out there. I was the one running. But what was said and done to my supporters, men and women — but predominantly women — who spoke for me or proclaimed their support for me, it was just so vile. And some of the groups, like Pantsuit Nation, they had 4 million members. And people were targeting individual members all over the country, insulting them and threatening them. So I'm seeing the same right now. Some of the organized efforts to undercut, demean, belittle the women who had been running and still are running in this election.
Given Hillary's overarching narcissism, she probably believes that she's a victim of deep cultural misogyny, rather than reflecting on her own hubris, arrogance, tin ear, and far-left political positions as the possible causes for her failing twice to get to the White House.
What was really intriguing (or do we mean scary?) was Hillary's confession that she feels the urge to run again and really thinks that this time, she can win:

I know you're not running for president, but do you ever feel the urge to think: "I could beat Donald Trump if I were running."
Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome. And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case. But I'm going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.
You can practically imagine Hillary putting the semaphore to her mouth as she utters those words to make sure that the Democrat Party pooh-bahs hear her as they struggle with the horror of a potential Bernie candidacy. Or maybe the horror of a potential Biden candidacy, given the slimy puddle of corruption that's now crept up past his ankles and, with the impeachment hearing focusing on him now, is threatening to rise up and swamp him entirely. Or maybe the horror of a potential Warren candidacy, a woman who lies constantly and whom African-Americans hate. Or maybe the horror of...

More at: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/hold_onto_your_hats_hillary_says_shes_got_the_urge _to_run_again.html

Swordsmyth
01-28-2020, 04:21 PM
Supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/bernie-sanders)' White House bid and some Democratic National Committee members (https://www.foxnews.com/category/politics/elections/democrats)are frustrated with some initial appointments made by DNC Chairman Tom Perez to the crucial committees that will oversee the rules and party platform at this summer’s presidential nominating convention (https://www.foxnews.com/category/politics/elections/democratic-convention) in Milwaukee, Wis.
Their frustration comes after Perez named former Rep. Barney Frank of Massachusetts – who was a surrogate for Hillary Clinton’s (https://www.foxnews.com/category/politics/the-clintons)2016 presidential campaign -- as co-chair of the convention’s Rules Committee. And Perez picked John Podesta – who served as Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager – to have a seat on the committee.

While the Sanders campaign didn’t respond for comment, national co-chair Nina Turner slammed the appointments as “an embarrassment” and a “slap in the face” in an interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5wcv15Zk8&feature=youtu.be)with the progressive online news channel Status Coup.
And DNC committee member Yasmine Taeb – who backed Sanders in 2016 but remains neutral this cycle – told The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/480174-sanders-allies-in-new-uproar-over-dnc-convention-appointments) that “there's a very small number of appointments of allies to Sen. Sanders.”
“The appointments also include individuals that are outright hostile to Bernie Sanders and his supporters," she added. "It's not the message the DNC should be sending to the grassroots right now when we're all working aggressively to defeat the racist in the White House.”

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-supporters-clinton-allies-to-key-convention-committees

Swordsmyth
02-13-2020, 10:15 PM
Odds Of No Democratic Primary Winner Now Match Bernie's Chances (https://www.zerohedge.com/political/odds-no-democratic-primary-winner-now-match-bernies-chances)

Swordsmyth
02-13-2020, 11:52 PM
I'm going to predict that Hitlery picks Klobuchar for VP.
Bump

enhanced_deficit
02-14-2020, 01:31 AM
Two and two don't add up. This by no means proves 'fake wrestling' theories circulating about GOPAites, but why would someone in the meme be in a top position?

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/IyRSfHau-jJLUhBrUwKeQ3lso1A=/1400x1050/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/13586038/2.jpg

Trump to nominate Rod Rosenstein deputy attorney general
baltimoresun

This by no means Hillary could receive MAGA support again in future but some aspects of the swamp situation are bit puzzling.

timosman
02-21-2020, 11:51 AM
https://tomluongo.me/2020/02/17/bloomberg-trojan-horse-clintonista-revival/

February 17, 2020

It’s been obvious to me since he declared that Mike Bloomberg is not a serious candidate for the Democratic nomination. He is everything the Democratic base doesn’t want — white, billionaire, oligarch, Wall St. 0.000001%’er.

Oh, and until just a couple of years ago, he was a Republican. Billionaires like Bloomberg change parties to where ever they see their money will go the farthest.

Right now, that is the quickly fracturing Democrats, who are staring at a revolt to Bernie Sanders that doesn’t sit with Wall St. at all.

It’s also obvious that Bloomberg is animated by personal animus towards Donald Trump that I suspect is as much about Mike’s ego as it is his desire to protect Wall St. from having any of its dirty laundry aired during a Trump 2nd term.

Because with the failure to convict Trump in the Senate those that were behind that coup attempt are now uniquely exposed to his retribution. And that trail of tears for all involved leads right back up to Hillary Clinton’s poisoned garden of a 2016 presidential bid.

With the Democratic presidential field a uniquely inept mix of the hopeless and insane Bloomberg using saturation advertising to buy himself wins in delegate-rich red states with weak Democratic parties like North Carolina, Florida and Texas is a good strategy, if he was interested in winning.

But he’s not. He’s running to clear the field for Hillary.

AngryCanadian
02-21-2020, 11:58 AM
https://tomluongo.me/2020/02/17/bloomberg-trojan-horse-clintonista-revival/

These people are completely nuts and obsessed with Hillary.

timosman
02-23-2020, 09:21 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-bill-clinton-adviser-bloomberg-and-hillary-cooking-up-scheme-for-her-to-become-democratic-nominee

February 23, 2020

A former adviser to President Bill Clinton speculated that Michael Bloomberg and Hillary Clinton are plotting a way for her to become the 2020 Democratic nominee even though she’s not in the race.

“Here’s the deal that I think is going down. I think Hillary and Bloomberg have gotten together and cooked up a scheme,” Dick Morris told John Catsimatidis on The Cats Roundtable radio show on Sunday.

He said Bloomberg would stay in the race, even if he has no chance of winning, in an effort to get at least enough support to keep Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders from running away with the nomination.

“Nobody will be nominated on the first ballot, and it’ll go to a second ballot,” Morris said of a brokered convention. “The problem is that the party establishment doesn’t have a candidate. They can’t do Bloomberg because he got killed in the debate. … Can’t do [Joe] Biden because he’s already lost the front-runner status. … [Pete] Buttigieg looks like a high school kid at the Model UN. … [Elizabeth] Warren is third, but she’s pretty far to the Left, and they’re not going to want to trust her.”

Morris said Sanders, the current front-runner, would “get massacred by Trump” in the general election and predicted that Clinton, the 2016 nominee, would enter the race on a second ballot at a brokered convention.

“And then Hillary begins to gain; the other candidates begin to drop out. And Hillary is the nominee. That, I think, is the establishment scenario,” he said. “Hillary is the only candidate that they’ll be able to come up with that can measure up to Donald Trump.”

Clinton said in November that she was receiving a number of calls urging her to rethink her decision to sit out of the 2020 race but said it was “absolutely not” in her plans. When asked earlier this month if she would consider being a vice presidential candidate, Clinton reluctantly conceded an openness to the idea.

“I never say never because I do believe in serving my country, but it’s not going to happen,” she said.

The Drudge Report reported last week that Bloomberg was considering Clinton as his running mate, but the former secretary of state said she had no interest.

devil21
02-24-2020, 05:59 PM
No one with an IQ above room temperature really thinks Hillary will be a candidate in 2020. But it does work great to continue to herd Dems into Bernie's camp under the "they're going to screw him again" narrative.

Swordsmyth
03-07-2020, 10:26 PM
I called it (but he will be replaced with Hitlery)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/amy-klobuchar-accidentally-tells-campaign-crowd-shell-be-bidens-vp-receives-applause

Amy Klobuchar Misspeaks, Accidentally Tells Campaign Crowd She’ll Be Biden’s VP, Receives Applause