PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones going INSANE on Joe Rogan podcast (live 2/1/17)

Murray N Rothbard
02-01-2017, 06:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Man this is good stuff. :D

nikcers
02-01-2017, 07:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Man this is good stuff. :D AJ has been drunk last two videos I have clicked with him. I think he is drinking because he knows the truth about Trump. I hope he gets better.

eleganz
02-01-2017, 07:15 PM
He doesn't look drunk to me.

dannno
02-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Nice.. he is blowing Joe's mind on pizzagate (Joe already had some knowledge on it)

Jamesiv1
02-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Alex is so annoying... constantly interrupting and going on and on. Why would anybody invite him on their show...

RJB
02-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Alex is so annoying... constantly interrupting and going on and on. Why would anybody invite them on their show...

Because people like me will click on the YouTube vid when it's promised that Alex Jones will act insane. It's similar to the surprise one feels when a woman takes her clothes off at a strip joint.

William Tell
02-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Because people like me will click on the YouTube vid when it's promised that Alex Jones will act insane. It's similar to the surprise one feels when a woman takes her clothes off at a strip joint.

Somethings probably off with that analogy but I won't look for it.

juleswin
02-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Somethings probably off with that analogy but I won't look for it.

The analogy is off only if you think there are only female strip joints. I too would be surprised if I went to my favorite Chip and dale strip joins trying to watch some muscular , oiled up, beef cakes perform and some idiot woman decided to strip her cloths off :)

dannno
02-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Pretty sure he just smoked a joint.

nikcers
02-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Pretty sure he just smoked a joint. hope you are right

dannno
02-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Yep, Joe verified it.

timosman
02-02-2017, 12:06 AM

Not quite.:cool:

openfire
02-02-2017, 02:33 AM
I'm 20 minutes in... very interesting so far, but don't have time to watch ~4 hours... where's the "insane and drunk" parts? So far it's Alex being Alex...

timosman
02-02-2017, 03:09 AM
I'm 20 minutes in... very interesting so far, but don't have time to watch ~4 hours... where's the "insane and drunk" parts? So far it's Alex being Alex...

I think there is something wrong with all the conservative hosts. We are on AM, we are cool. :eek:

nikcers
02-02-2017, 03:11 AM
I'm 20 minutes in... very interesting so far, but don't have time to watch ~4 hours... where's the "insane and drunk" parts? So far it's Alex being Alex... I watched a little bit of it where he kept trying to get the other guy to hit his arm and he kept just basically saying no we are taping live I would destroy your arm, but he kept doing it over and over. It just seemed like drunk behavior to me, especially when he didn't understand what time it was/the passage of time. They started to extra cover for him by saying he was jet lagged from being in a different time zone. I didn't watch much though so I could be wrong. He couldn't keep a coherent sentence really either, which I haven't really watched much AJ but I remember him seeming to speak better then that.

CPUd
02-02-2017, 03:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa51vToPacs

eleganz
02-02-2017, 03:24 AM
Alex is so annoying... constantly interrupting and going on and on. Why would anybody invite him on their show...

A couple thousand comments on Reddit at Joe Rogan's sub reddit don't agree with you, in fact they are loving this interview. Eddie Bravo is the one interrupting.

timosman
02-02-2017, 03:24 AM
Does AJ know he does not have to yell when speaking?:cool:

CPUd
02-02-2017, 03:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq5t4v38c-0

dannno
02-02-2017, 02:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa51vToPacs

Liar.

He specifically said he DOES NOT believe that, he is telling people what the elite's believe.

Now, if this was a one time off thing, I wouldn't be calling you a liar because you would just be believing other people's lies. But I've called out your bullshit long enough, you know that everything you are about to post is a lie by now and you don't even care.

CPUd
02-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Liar.

He specifically said he DOES NOT believe that, he is telling people what the elite's believe.

Now, if this was a one time off thing, I wouldn't be calling you a liar because you would just be believing other people's lies. But I've called out your bullshit long enough, you know that everything you are about to post is a lie by now and you don't even care.

Shouldn't you be taking your complaints to the creator of the video? :confused:

dannno
02-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Shouldn't you be taking your complaints to the creator of the video? :confused:

Ya I explained why I called you a liar in the third sentence.

What good would it be to tell the maker of the video they are a liar? They know they are lying, too.

John F Kennedy III
02-02-2017, 03:26 PM
Nice.. he is blowing Joe's mind on pizzagate (Joe already had some knowledge on it)

I thought it was stupid as fuck that AJ pretended the pizza shop was a fake distraction from Podesta.

John F Kennedy III
02-02-2017, 03:26 PM
Pretty sure he just smoked a joint.

He did.

dannno
02-02-2017, 03:39 PM
I thought it was stupid as fuck that AJ pretended the pizza shop was a fake distraction from Podesta.

Well I think Alefantis is involved as fuck, but it's possible that his pizza place was set up as a semi-distraction, even if nefarious activities have occurred there in the past, they probably cleaned the place up a little and paved the way for the false flag shooter. It would be a conspiracy within a conspiracy, but it's certainly possible.

AJ did show the video of the transvestite dude in Comet Pizza to Joe and he hadn't seen it before.. unfortunately Joe's tech guy brought up a shorter clip of the video that cut out the worst parts about killing fetuses and the "special pizza"... I really wish they had brought up the full clip on that one, it's pretty sick stuff.

CPUd
02-02-2017, 03:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxS3AmFwKzQ

ChristianAnarchist
02-02-2017, 03:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxS3AmFwKzQ

Had to +rep you for this one... I for one can't stand Alex and his phony dramatics (and outright lies). I am consistently amazed by how many people eat this stuff up (and many of them good liberty lovers). I would hope that the AJ days are coming to an end and maybe he can be put out to pasture and enjoy days of grazing and sunshine...

Zippyjuan
02-02-2017, 04:03 PM
How can you tell if Alex Jones goes insane? I have always thought he already was insane.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-02-2017, 04:23 PM
How can you tell if Alex Jones goes insane? I have always thought he already was insane.

Why is that?

DGambler
02-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Why is that?

Because Zippy declared that he was and that dude doesn't have an agenda of any kind.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Because Zippy declared that he was and that dude doesn't have an agenda of any kind.

You know, I went from thinking all these guys were paid to thinking they were just volunteers. Now I know they either get paid or do this as part of their jobs. Guessing it's either the ADL or SPLC or similar.

nikcers
02-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Because Zippy declared that he was and that dude doesn't have an agenda of any kind. Alex Jones has an Agenda he brags about cheerleading for Trump. He seems to discredit the credible alternate ideas by proxy. He is a limited hangout who likes to have Ron Paul on and then talk about how Ron Paul is too much of a purist because he is not a interventionist like Trump.

nikcers
02-02-2017, 05:00 PM
You know, I went from thinking all these guys were paid to thinking they were just volunteers. Now I know they either get paid or do this as part of their jobs. Guessing it's either the ADL or SPLC or similar. Are you talking about yourself in a third person?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Are you talking about yourself in a third person?

Huh?

nikcers
02-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Huh?
You would be the easiest user to automate you haven't commented on one article in 30 posts. Everything you do is just bashing other comments on here.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-02-2017, 05:09 PM
You would be the easiest user to automate you haven't commented on one article in 30 posts. Everything you do is just bashing other comments on here.

Such as?

nikcers
02-02-2017, 05:10 PM
Such as?
Well if your job hasn't been replaced by a robot, it will soon. I would try learning another skill if you are human.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-02-2017, 05:12 PM
Well if your job hasn't been replaced by a robot, it will soon. I would try learning another skill if you are human.

I asked you to cite one of my bashing comments. That ain't it.

nikcers
02-02-2017, 05:14 PM
I asked you to cite one of my bashing comments. That ain't it.
What if I said you're the pretender?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-02-2017, 05:15 PM
What if I said you're the pretender?

Jackson Browne or The Platters?

dannno
02-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Had to +rep you for this one... I for one can't stand Alex and his phony dramatics (and outright lies). I am consistently amazed by how many people eat this stuff up (and many of them good liberty lovers). I would hope that the AJ days are coming to an end and maybe he can be put out to pasture and enjoy days of grazing and sunshine...

AJ is dramatic, but he doesn't lie very often if at all. He may be wrong on occasion, and he may present things in a more extreme scenario than what might actually exist, but it actually works quite well to get people's attention and wake them up. It isn't really even misleading, just some exaggeration and drama added in to the truth of where we are headed.

Years ago we were having all these same arguments, and the big lie back then was that the truther movement peaked in 2006 or something.. That just isn't true. More people are finding out the truth about 9/11 every day, the truther movement has been and will always grow. How active that movement is may be different as 9/11 gets further into the past, but more people are awake and a lot of that is thanks to AJ.

AJ's show is HUGE. He has a bigger audience than the mainstream news channels. That is a big deal. To all the people who said the truther movement peaked over a decade ago, well, AJ's show is now more popular than any show on CNN or any news channel, so fuck you you pieces of shit.

Joe Rogan also brought up how it was really that Alex Jones helped to expose the black mask anarcho-communist protesters and how they are placed in to peaceful protest situations, the police are told to back off, they destroy a bunch of stuff, then go back to a building and are protected by the police there and the police then go tear gas and beat the peaceful protesters. AJ totally exposed this tactic a long time ago, and if it weren't for him exposing it then it would be used a lot more.

You don't have to like AJ's style, but you should be happy that he is here to help wake people up and talk about these important issues and get people to stop believing the MSM. He is helping whether you think he is or not.

Guess who isn't helping? CPUd, the guy you gave a +rep to. You should be ashamed for that. Repping the enemy and dissing someone who is actually on your side because you don't like their style? Come on.

ChristianAnarchist
02-02-2017, 06:19 PM
AJ is dramatic, but he doesn't lie very often if at all. He may be wrong on occasion, and he may present things in a more extreme scenario than what might actually exist, but it actually works quite well to get people's attention and wake them up. It isn't really even misleading, just some exaggeration and drama added in to the truth of where we are headed.

Years ago we were having all these same arguments, and the big lie back then was that the truther movement peaked in 2006 or something.. That just isn't true. More people are finding out the truth about 9/11 every day, the truther movement has been and will always grow. How active that movement is may be different as 9/11 gets further into the past, but more people are awake and a lot of that is thanks to AJ.

AJ's show is HUGE. He has a bigger audience than the mainstream news channels. That is a big deal. To all the people who said the truther movement peaked over a decade ago, well, AJ's show is now more popular than any show on CNN or any news channel, so $#@! you you pieces of $#@!.

Joe Rogan also brought up how it was really that Alex Jones helped to expose the black mask anarcho-communist protesters and how they are placed in to peaceful protest situations, the police are told to back off, they destroy a bunch of stuff, then go back to a building and are protected by the police there and the police then go tear gas and beat the peaceful protesters. AJ totally exposed this tactic a long time ago, and if it weren't for him exposing it then it would be used a lot more.

You don't have to like AJ's style, but you should be happy that he is here to help wake people up and talk about these important issues and get people to stop believing the MSM. He is helping whether you think he is or not.

Guess who isn't helping? CPUd, the guy you gave a +rep to. You should be ashamed for that. Repping the enemy and dissing someone who is actually on your side because you don't like their style? Come on.

I've told the story more than once about how he called me a "communist" on his show after hanging up on me for correcting him in an area where he was dead wrong (Chinese fetus eating). He's a showman and not at all concerned about the "truth" if it conflicts with his over-dramatization of reality...

RonPaulIsGreat
02-02-2017, 06:27 PM
I love Alex Jones, he's like the Cnn for the Right. You know he's mixing in a healthy portion of exaggeration but it's entertaining, and sometimes he gives real info to as a bonus.

dannno
02-02-2017, 06:30 PM
I've told the story more than once about how he called me a "communist" on his show after hanging up on me for correcting him in an area where he was dead wrong (Chinese fetus eating). He's a showman and not at all concerned about the "truth" if it conflicts with his over-dramatization of reality...

China is a really big place, maybe you were wrong, or maybe you were right, who knows. Maybe it happens in a different province. Maybe he exaggerated how much there is, maybe there is more than you think, or maybe it doesn't exist at all.. How could anybody know exactly how much there is for certain? How do you prove a negative? How does Alex Jones know that you actually went to China and were telling the truth? Maybe he should have treated you better, but you're just a caller.

I mean, that's like saying that in the US they have pedophile rings run by the government out of pizza joints, so let's say you are from China and you took a trip to Omaha and went to a few pizza joints and ordered a cheese pizza and you were shocked when they actually served you a cheese pizza.

I'm not saying you did the wrong thing, Alex Jones needs guidance and he needs people to reel him in from time to time. That was a big topic of the podcast. Alex Jones said he wished Joe Rogan was there sitting next to him all the time to set him straight, because he is good at it and he is on Alex's side. But ultimately you have to understand that he is part news and part entertainment, and it works to reach people and it pushes them in a positive direction where they can understand better how the system works. He has woken up millions of people, you can complain about his method but what you should be doing is waking up millions of people on your own and showing that you have a better method of reaching more people and having a better impact. I don't know that ANYBODY else has, and for that he should be given some credit.

nikcers
02-02-2017, 06:36 PM
China is a really big place, maybe you were wrong, or maybe you were right, who knows. Maybe it happens in a different province. Maybe he exaggerated how much there is, maybe there is more than you think, or maybe it doesn't exist at all.. How could anybody know exactly how much there is for certain? How do you prove a negative? How does Alex Jones know that you actually went to China and were telling the truth? Maybe he should have treated you better, but you're just a caller.

I mean, that's like saying that in the US they have pedophile rings run by the government out of pizza joints, so let's say you are from China and you took a trip to Omaha and went to a few pizza joints and ordered a cheese pizza and you were shocked when they actually served you a cheese pizza.

I'm not saying you did the wrong thing, Alex Jones needs guidance and he needs people to reel him in from time to time, but ultimately you have to understand that he is part news and part entertainment, and it works to reach people and it pushes them in a positive direction where they can understand better how the system works. He has woken up millions of people, you can complain about his method but what you should be doing is waking up millions of people on your own and showing that you have a better method of reaching more people and having a better impact. I don't know that ANYBODY else has, and for that he should be given some credit. You are just wrong about this, it's sad that infowars is a limited hangout, but you can't give them any credit for waking anyone up. Infowars helped the MSM give us a president Trump and he already has Iran on notice. Whatever the fuck that means.

dannno
02-02-2017, 06:38 PM
You are just wrong about this, it's sad that infowars is a limited hangout, but you can't give them any credit for waking anyone up. Infowars helped the MSM give us a president Trump and he already has Iran on notice. Whatever the fuck that means.

You can't give inforwars any credit for waking anybody up?? Are you kidding? This is why nobody here takes you seriously.

Alex Jones has been waking people up for decades on countless topics.

He may be right or wrong about Trump, so far he seems to be right. But you can't take away everything else he has done just because he made a judgment that Trump is anti-establishment (which there is a lot of indication that he truly is).

nikcers
02-02-2017, 06:41 PM
You can't give inforwars any credit for waking anybody up?? Are you kidding? This is why nobody here takes you seriously.

Alex Jones has been waking people up for decades on countless topics.

He may be right or wrong about Trump, so far he seems to be right. But you can't take away everything else he has done just because he made a judgment that Trump is anti-establishment (which there is a lot of indication that he truly is). No INfowars and you are the reason why no one takes Ron Paul seriously and that's why we have a neocon in the white house.

https://youtu.be/wfGx-028K_U

juleswin
02-02-2017, 06:43 PM

I'm not saying you did the wrong thing, Alex Jones needs guidance and he needs people to reel him in from time to time. That was a big topic of the podcast. Alex Jones said he wished Joe Rogan was there sitting next to him all the time to set him straight, because he is good at it and he is on Alex's side. But ultimately you have to understand that he is part news and part entertainment, and it works to reach people and it pushes them in a positive direction where they can understand better how the system works. He has woken up millions of people, you can complain about his method but what you should be doing is waking up millions of people on your own and showing that you have a better method of reaching more people and having a better impact. I don't know that ANYBODY else has, and for that he should be given some credit.

Or maybe he is just full of sh*t? and makes sh*t up 99% of the time? The ironic part about Alex Jones is that even though he accuses the MSM of pushing fake news all the time, he himself pushes more fake news than the MSM and he quotes the MSM all the time to give him fake news some credibility.

The man is a walking, talking, contradicting, buffoon of a man. How can any person with non defective mental function take him seriously?

ChristianAnarchist
02-02-2017, 08:08 PM

It's not only the one issue of him calling me a communist and a liar on his show. I used to listen to him daily and he would constantly look at some newsworthy event and claim how he had "predicted" that exact same event in all it's "detail" in the past. I would seldom miss one of his shows so I could remember most of what he'd said and to say he "predicted" something was a HUGE stretch of the truth. Of course he rambles on and on in so many different directions he's bound to get some things right but from what I heard he was simply blowing smoke when he claimed to "predict" some event. You will notice that his claims of predicting things never come with a clip of him actually doing it. Although in nearly 20 years on the air now I'm sure there were a couple of times he was lucky and got something right but for any one he did get right there are hundreds he got wrong (like fetus eating...)

If you want to be entertained by AJ go ahead. I'm not trying to convince anyone to shut him off. Just keep your eyes and ears open and use your own brain to make decisions.

CPUd
02-02-2017, 08:13 PM
I like to listen to Joe Rogan sometimes. He asks good questions and doesn't talk over his guests.

dannno
02-02-2017, 08:20 PM
I like to listen to Joe Rogan sometimes. He asks good questions and doesn't talk over his guests.

I recommend you listen to this show, Joe Rogan has the proper perspective on Alex Jones. Of course he is a showman, that is how he is able to attract an audience. If you gotta better way of attracting one and promoting liberty then go for it, so far Alex Jones has been the most successful and he has helped a lot of people see the truth.

dannno
02-02-2017, 08:22 PM
It's not only the one issue of him calling me a communist and a liar on his show. I used to listen to him daily and he would constantly look at some newsworthy event and claim how he had "predicted" that exact same event in all it's "detail" in the past. I would seldom miss one of his shows so I could remember most of what he'd said and to say he "predicted" something was a HUGE stretch of the truth. Of course he rambles on and on in so many different directions he's bound to get some things right but from what I heard he was simply blowing smoke when he claimed to "predict" some event. You will notice that his claims of predicting things never come with a clip of him actually doing it. Although in nearly 20 years on the air now I'm sure there were a couple of times he was lucky and got something right but for any one he did get right there are hundreds he got wrong (like fetus eating...)

If you want to be entertained by AJ go ahead. I'm not trying to convince anyone to shut him off. Just keep your eyes and ears open and use your own brain to make decisions.

He predicted that the government would become more tyrannical in every way possible, but he detailed what those ways were, and the government did become more tyrannical. It's not that hard to predict, but a lot of people said he was wrong when in fact the government has continued to clamp down more and more over the years. They planned it, Alex Jones covered it.

eleganz
02-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Alex Jones is genuinely funny and that makes his show entertaining. He knows people think he is a caricature of himself and plays on that, he does a lot of self-satire, its pretty hilarious.

Only the left is humorless, because they cannot control laughter, don't be dry like the left.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
02-02-2017, 10:58 PM
They're all entertainers, so I don't know why people people single out Jones. Look at these dumbass morning "news" shows on ABC, NBC, and CBS.

As far as suck, nobody is worse than Barbara Walters. That imbecile spawned several generations of communications majors bimbos. Talk about a sorry ass legacy.

anaconda
02-02-2017, 11:03 PM
I think he is drinking because he knows the truth about Trump.

What is this truth about Trump that Alex Jones knows?

timosman
02-02-2017, 11:05 PM
What is this truth about Trump that Alex Jones knows?

He is not the kind of man who buys electric cars.:cool:

anaconda
02-02-2017, 11:07 PM

Right. And 9-11 was committed by 19 young Islamic fundamentalists with box cutters.

anaconda
02-02-2017, 11:12 PM

http://www.investors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/BIZ11_musk_012617_newscom.jpg

timosman
02-02-2017, 11:37 PM
http://www.investors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/BIZ11_musk_012617_newscom.jpg

What does this prove? Did they make out? SV is next on the chopping block.

anaconda
02-02-2017, 11:42 PM
What does this prove? Did they make out? SV is next on the chopping block.

I was jez kiddin' - I thought you were makin a joke. What's SV?

anaconda
02-03-2017, 12:18 AM
No INfowars and you are the reason why no one takes Ron Paul seriously

I discovered Ron Paul in 2007 from Alex Jones.

nikcers
02-03-2017, 05:50 AM
I discovered Ron Paul in 2007 from Alex Jones.
Yeah- I discovered Ron Paul from Reddit, it doesn't mean that Reddit has done more to expand liberty then apple pie. I think the Ron Paul people is what made it a movement, not the medium. I think the Ron Paul people would of gotten through any censorship because it was an idea who's time had come.

Weston White
02-03-2017, 09:13 AM

What episode? I would like to revisit it sometime. TIA

jllundqu
02-03-2017, 10:20 AM
Or maybe he is just full of sh*t? and makes sh*t up 99% of the time? The ironic part about Alex Jones is that even though he accuses the MSM of pushing fake news all the time, he himself pushes more fake news than the MSM and he quotes the MSM all the time to give him fake news some credibility.

The man is a walking, talking, contradicting, buffoon of a man. How can any person with non defective mental function take him seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU

ChristianAnarchist
02-03-2017, 06:53 PM
What episode? I would like to revisit it sometime. TIA

Gosh, this was something like 10 years ago. I had downloaded it to keep it for posterity but I'll be damned if I can find it now. I wish I could...

John F Kennedy III
02-04-2017, 03:24 AM

After whoring for Trump, AJ's audience has doubled or tripled from what it was in 2012.

Clement Vallandigham
02-04-2017, 12:09 PM
AJ has been drunk last two videos I have clicked with him. I think he is drinking because he knows the truth about Trump. I hope he gets better.

No he just got divorced or separated from his wife. That is probably why he is drinking.

William Tell
02-04-2017, 12:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU

he picked it up from Glenn Beck.

nikcers
02-04-2017, 12:15 PM
No he just got divorced or separated from his wife. That is probably why he is drinking.
Well that's going to make anyone a hot mess. I still hope he quits drinking though, alcohol is a hell of a drug. It's a poison that puts the rest of your life on the back burner. It definitely doesn't make you sharper, or smarter, or more rational. If he has so much power and influence because of the Trump bump then with great power comes great responsibility.

Clement Vallandigham
02-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Well that's going to make anyone a hot mess. I still hope he quits drinking though, alcohol is a hell of a drug. It's a poison that puts the rest of your life on the back burner. It definitely doesn't make you sharper, or smarter, or more rational. If he has so much power and influence because of the Trump bump then with great power comes great responsibility.

He is breaking the conditioning by drinking. Kek. Also buy my filters.

Clement Vallandigham
02-04-2017, 01:05 PM
When Jones took the joint rip I lost my shi-

eleganz
02-04-2017, 01:53 PM
When Jones took the joint rip I lost my shi-

Well you saw a joint in his hand go in the direction of his mouth but the camera cut out as he was about to smoke it so technically you didn't see him rip the joint.

Like on TV if you don't see someone actually die, it means they're alive and will be all good after the cliff hanger.

Haha..