PDA

View Full Version : Incredibly Dangerous Rhetoric

jllundqu
02-01-2017, 11:32 AM
I've been a student of politics nearly my whole adult life and I have never seen such dangerous rhetoric from either side of the political spectrum. In the past, the 'fringes' of both sides clamored with such ideations, but now it is plainly 'civil-war era' divisiveness.

Examples:

"Heist of the Century" and SCOTUS Seat was "stolen" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neil-gorsuch-supreme-court_us_5890c0e8e4b0522c7d3d592a?ua16n5hws8p6xswc di&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

"Illegitimate" Presidency and Russian's Own Trump http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-abrams/an-illegitimate-president_b_13933800.html

Countless Fake News Articles about Trump and his policies IE "Muslim Ban" which it clearly isn't...

At this point I think they are INTENTIONALLY trying to provoke violence, even violence against President Trump and his staff/family.

I've seen division before, but this is next-level stuff. I would think an ACTUAL civil war is not entirely out of the question if things deteriorate even slightly, such as would be the case with an economic crisis, terrorist attack, or other destabilizing catalyst.

dannno
02-01-2017, 11:45 AM
lol... you said there is dangerous rhetoric coming from both sides of the political spectrum, then you cite dangerous rhetoric on the left side of the political spectrum and conveniently leave out dangerous rhetoric that you see coming from the right side of the political spectrum, lest ye be called out. Well you got called out anyway.

edit: maybe I'm confused by your language of "either side" of the political spectrum. Do you mean there is dangerous rhetoric coming from the left? They have been doing that ever since the election, and even some before, although before the election I don't think they ever thought Trump would get elected.

Anti Federalist
02-01-2017, 11:49 AM
CalExit!!!!

Seriously, break it up now, while it can still be done peacefully.

nikcers
02-01-2017, 11:58 AM
This is being sponsored by Soros. The goal is to make the international community think we have a conscience. The goal is to make the international community pity us. The goal is to make the international community not shun us when millions of lives go up in flames thousands of miles away in an instant.

jllundqu
02-01-2017, 12:11 PM
lol... you said there is dangerous rhetoric coming from both sides of the political spectrum, then you cite dangerous rhetoric on the left side of the political spectrum and conveniently leave out dangerous rhetoric that you see coming from the right side of the political spectrum, lest ye be called out. Well you got called out anyway.

edit: maybe I'm confused by your language of "either side" of the political spectrum. Do you mean there is dangerous rhetoric coming from the left? They have been doing that ever since the election, and even some before, although before the election I don't think they ever thought Trump would get elected.

Jesus you are so freaking tedious with your bs. I SAID I have seen (ie PAST TENSE) from both sides.... currently I only see it coming from the LEFT. Fucking Happy?

nikcers
02-01-2017, 12:17 PM
Jesus you are so freaking tedious with your bs. I SAID I have seen (ie PAST TENSE) from both sides.... currently I only see it coming from the LEFT. $#@!ing Happy? Americans aren't divided like that, the circus shut down because politics is more entertaining. The establishment is just building up the democrat party using tea party strategy.

tod evans
02-01-2017, 12:17 PM
How much more talking before action?

jllundqu
02-01-2017, 12:18 PM

I'd be willing to bet we've got some 1960's style moments in our future, if you catch my drift.

nikcers
02-01-2017, 12:22 PM

Two and a half minutes.

jllundqu
02-01-2017, 12:45 PM
CalExit!!!!

Seriously, break it up now, while it can still be done peacefully.

I think #calexit would be the greatest victory for individual Liberty since the declaration of independence.... God I pray for the separation of territories such as California, Texas, and others.... What a dream come true it would be. The writing is on the wall. Peacefully separate and go our separate ways, or not so peacefully separate and see which side wins.

dannno
02-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Jesus you are so freaking tedious with your bs. I SAID I have seen (ie PAST TENSE) from both sides.... currently I only see it coming from the LEFT. Fucking Happy?

That's why I asked for clarification.

Origanalist
02-01-2017, 12:53 PM

Book him dannno.

jllundqu
02-01-2017, 12:55 PM
That's why I asked for clarification.

No. Asking for a clarification would be simply that. "Hey is this what you meant?" Would be sufficient. But your "Oh you got called out" crap is really just self-serving egotistical internet warrior brouhaha.

dannno
02-01-2017, 12:56 PM
No. Asking for a clarification would be simply that. "Hey is this what you meant?" Would be sufficient. But your "Oh you got called out" crap is really just self-serving egotistical internet warrior brouhaha.

Yep, then right after that..

edit: maybe I'm confused by your language of "either side" of the political spectrum.