PDA

View Full Version : It was an Illegall Immigrant who attacked DPS in Arizona

CaptainAmerica
01-30-2017, 06:06 PM
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/229488275-story
"Escobar was reportedly in the United States illegally, and DPS officials said while Escobar had no criminal history in the U.s., he was a known drug user. As for the female passenger, she had several warrants out for her arrest, ranging from alleged Drug Possession to alleged Shoplifting."

YES I know that violence happens from citizens too. Here is for you idiots who think that illegal immigrants are not violent. I've stated before, my 84 year old grandmas neighborhood is NOW overrun by cartel within the past 5 years.Its getting worse in the downtown Phoenix/south phoenix area

CPUd
01-30-2017, 08:18 PM
See something say something. Support our national police force and help them keep us safe!

oyarde
01-30-2017, 08:22 PM
Alright , somebody help me out . What is Dept of Public Safety ?

CaptainAmerica
01-30-2017, 08:23 PM
Alright , somebody help me out . What is Dept of Public Safety ?

state highway patrol

Ender
01-30-2017, 08:29 PM
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/229488275-story
"Escobar was reportedly in the United States illegally, and DPS officials said while Escobar had no criminal history in the U.s., he was a known drug user. As for the female passenger, she had several warrants out for her arrest, ranging from alleged Drug Possession to alleged Shoplifting."

YES I know that violence happens from citizens too. Here is for you idiots who think that illegal immigrants are not violent. I've stated before, my 84 year old grandmas neighborhood is NOW overrun by cartel within the past 5 years.Its getting worse in the downtown Phoenix/south phoenix area

And the drug cartels are supported by the WoD and the alphabets. THESE are what need to be stopped.

CaptainAmerica
01-31-2017, 12:14 AM
And the drug cartels are supported by the WoD and the alphabets. THESE are what need to be stopped.

really?I didnt know that.......