PDA

View Full Version : BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

CaseyJones
01-30-2017, 05:33 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/30/blm-anti-trump-protest-in-seattle-we-need-to-start-killing-people/

During an anti-Trump protest in Seattle this weekend, an activist associated with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement took to the megaphone to voice her support for, among other things, “killing people,” and “killing the White House.”

While she said that, another protester can be heard saying, “Burn it!”

She also says, “White people, give your fucking money, your fucking house, your fucking property, we need it fucking all,” as another protester responds “reparations!”

“Fuck white supremacy, fuck the U.S. empire, fuck your imperialist ass lives. That shit gotta go.”

At 1:50 in the video clip, she goes, “And we need to start killing people. First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die. The White House, your fucking White House, your fucking Presidents, they must go! Fuck the White House.”

“Pay the fuck up, pay the fuck up. It ain’t just your fucking time, its your fucking money, and now your fucking life is devoted to social change,” she said.

While speaking, she was wearing a jacket that said “Black Lives Matter” on the back.

According to the channel that uploaded the clip to YouTube, the activist saying these things is a teacher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ1RUbCzhc

CaptainAmerica
01-30-2017, 05:40 PM
I can hardly follow the quotes

Suzanimal
01-30-2017, 05:43 PM
At 1:50 in the video clip, she goes, “And we need to start killing people. First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die. The White House, your fucking White House, your fucking Presidents, they must go! Fuck the White House.”

LMAO!

the activist saying these things is a teacher

That explains a lot. Probably a science teacher.

oyarde
01-30-2017, 05:47 PM
What a relief , I thought the Bureau of Land Management was trying to kill me . Seattle , LOL .

oyarde
01-30-2017, 05:50 PM
I bet this lady would like to be invited to my War of 1812 Bonfire , but I probably would have to find a white supremacist to balance things out .

RonZeplin
01-30-2017, 06:00 PM
http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/fbi-terror-plot.jpg

Seems like a routine FBI provocateur/patsy false flag operation. Nothing to see here, move along!

Suzanimal
I bet this lady would like to be invited to my War of 1812 Bonfire , but I probably would have to find a white supremacist to balance things out .

Just throw a white sheet over Danke's spirit. That should do the trick.

Suzanimal
What a relief , I thought the Bureau of Land Management was trying to kill me . Seattle , LOL .

Don't get comfortable, they are.

euphemia
01-30-2017, 06:07 PM
When will law enforcement take these threats seriously? Sheesh, they will shoot a little kid with a toy gun, but they won't arrest these people for terrorist threats?

Zippyjuan
01-30-2017, 06:11 PM

I thought it was the Bundys.

Scrapmo
01-30-2017, 06:16 PM
Sigh, and this is how blue vs. us turned into black vs. white.

Before the BLM crap happend I had several people waking up to the fact that the police are not the benevolent protectors that the public is led to believe. After BLM these same people are as hard core copsuckers as they come.

BLM washed away years of work by liberty community, towards real justice and accountability.

JustinTime
01-30-2017, 06:18 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/30/blm-anti-trump-protest-in-seattle-we-need-to-start-killing-people/

I'm sure there were a few whiteys at the BLM event that wouldn't mind volunteering.

Dr.3D
01-30-2017, 06:24 PM
Se sure uses a lot of profanity. Must be because she is so highly educated.

CaseyJones
01-30-2017, 06:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ1RUbCzhc

CaseyJones
01-30-2017, 06:38 PM
According to the 2010 United States Census, Seattle had a population of 608,660 with a racial and ethnic composition as follows:[15]

White: 69.5% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 66.3%)
Asian: 13.8% (4.1% Chinese, 2.6% Filipino, 2.2% Vietnamese, 1.3% Japanese, 1.1% Korean, 0.8% Indian, 0.3% Cambodian, 0.3% Laotian, 0.2% Pakistanis, 0.2% Indonesian, 0.2% Thai)
Black or African American: 7.9%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 9.0% (4.0% Mexican, 2.3% Puerto Rican, 1.3% Colombian, 0.2% Guatemalan, 0.2% Salvadoran, 0.2% Cuban)
American Indian and Alaska Native: 0.8%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.4%
Other race: 2.4%
Two or more races: 5.1%

oyarde
01-30-2017, 06:53 PM
According to the 2010 United States Census, Seattle had a population of 608,660 with a racial and ethnic composition as follows:[15]

White: 69.5% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 66.3%)
Asian: 13.8% (4.1% Chinese, 2.6% Filipino, 2.2% Vietnamese, 1.3% Japanese, 1.1% Korean, 0.8% Indian, 0.3% Cambodian, 0.3% Laotian, 0.2% Pakistanis, 0.2% Indonesian, 0.2% Thai)
Black or African American: 7.9%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 9.0% (4.0% Mexican, 2.3% Puerto Rican, 1.3% Colombian, 0.2% Guatemalan, 0.2% Salvadoran, 0.2% Cuban)
American Indian and Alaska Native: 0.8%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.4%
Other race: 2.4%
Two or more races: 5.1%

.4 Hawaiian or Pacific Islanders seems a little high :)

oyarde
01-30-2017, 06:54 PM
Don't get comfortable, they are.

Another agency that needs done away with .

Anti Federalist
01-31-2017, 01:02 AM

Before the BLM crap happend I had several people waking up to the fact that the police are not the benevolent protectors that the public is led to believe. After BLM these same people are as hard core copsuckers as they come.

BLM washed away years of work by liberty community, towards real justice and accountability.

I thought it was just me that noticed that.

Scrapmo
01-31-2017, 01:45 AM

Too few do notice. I sniffed out their game plan a few years ago. Here is my last post, from Nov. 2015, before I went on hiatus. Shit, didn't realize I was away for that long.

I use to think the scales were tipping against the police. I could see public opinion becoming vitriolic, even amongst the most conservative of my friends and families, real law and order types.

But I was ignoring the fact that the media is better at propaganda then we will ever be at advocacy and education of rights. All it took was a few dead cops stories and a shift of narrative, i.e.. making police violence a racial issue instead of a liberty issue, and now the public is firmly galvanised once again in their proper political, social and ethnic backgrounds.

Public opinion are trees swaying in the wind and the media is a hurricane.

The problem is, I have had little success since then in shifting the narrative back to blue vs. Us. I'm not sure it will go back. BLM is currently the most successful police advocacy group. They may have set this fight back decades.

UWDude
01-31-2017, 01:46 AM

I have been working on a theory of the grand divide and conquer strategy. The left was getting to strong, so SJW's and such were amplified to divide the left.

phill4paul
01-31-2017, 08:10 AM

+1

Anti Federalist
01-31-2017, 08:20 AM
The problem is, I have had little success since then in shifting the narrative back to blue vs. Us. I'm not sure it will go back. BLM is currently the most successful police advocacy group. They may have set this fight back decades.

Could not agree more +rep.

And just wait until the same thing happens with the "anti war" crowd.

Scrapmo
01-31-2017, 02:11 PM
Could not agree more +rep.

And just wait until the same thing happens with the "anti war" crowd.

I didnt think about that, but your right its coming since the dems will be anti-war again.

bunklocoempire
01-31-2017, 02:17 PM
Need to? People expire naturally, so what is this really about?

Fear and pride. And a butt load of willful ignorance. Nicely done, tyrants, nicely done.

Anti Federalist
01-31-2017, 02:19 PM
I didnt think about that, but your right its coming since the dems will be anti-war again.

Count on it.

Millions will "march against war", after being silent for every single day of O-bomb-ya's term while he set a record for being at war, every single da of his term.

pcosmar
01-31-2017, 02:20 PM

I was linking it to the Fusion Center in Ferguson..

like trying to change search results.

Madison320
02-01-2017, 04:15 PM
You won't see that video on CNN! This is not an isolated, extreme example. This is what they believe. BLM is a communist group with a twist. Rich whites have to give their money to poor blacks.

It's in writing, it's pure Marxism and it's their official policy:

https://policy.m4bl.org/economic-justice/