PDA

View Full Version : David Brock of "correct the record" memo's leaked. Here is their strategy:

UWDude
01-30-2017, 12:13 AM
https://www.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

A new social media platform called ShareBlue, which will uses tactics from their experience with Correct the record, aka bots and paid shills spamming up forums, making friends, etc.
An opposition research center called American Bridge
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) will paint everything Trump does seem like a conflict of interest violation.

timosman
01-30-2017, 12:26 AM
The right colonized Facebook, which has established a virtual monopoly on information distribution.

Interesting points. Having a flawed candidate had nothing to do with their loss.:cool:

UWDude
01-30-2017, 12:33 AM
Interesting points. Having a flawed candidate had nothing to do with their loss.:cool:

It is an entertaining read. I like the entire tone of it. It read like a bunch of out of touch elitists, trying to find a way to market themselves as cool again, through spending and budgets. Like the boardrooms of hollywood that killed creativity. They think they can spend money to counter the enthusiasm of volunteers. An empire fighting an assymetrical war, still without being able to even admit why they lost, because that woudl mean implicating their own incompetence.

Now they are going to try to create boardroom created memes. Weren't those Sean Spicer memes CPUd posted hilarious!!? I could tell they were manufactured by committee when I saw them. Just like the late night shows. They aren't even funny.

Right now, the real funny is with Trump and the right. It is conservatives saying the hilarious. Because the left has become so ludicrously idiotic, they are an easy target.