PDA

View Full Version : Cakes vs Picture framing

tod evans
01-29-2017, 03:54 AM
I suppose it's different when the shoe's on the other foot..........

CO Business Turned Me Away Because of Trump Support, Woman Says

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/28/frame-shop-turns-away-customer-due-donald-trump-support-inauguration

A Colorado frame shop refused to serve a customer who brought in her pictures and memorabilia from President Trump's inauguration.

Katie Richter told "Fox & Friends" that she took her items to Suitable For Framing in Aspen, Colo.

Richter said she was looking down at her items and asking the clerk which frames and products would be best to preserve her keepsakes.

She heard the clerk say they could not help her with the request, and Richter asked whether it was because of her political beliefs.

"I was a little befuddled," Richter said, describing the moment the clerk confirmed her suspicion.

"I respect your freedom of speech but am happy my vote canceled yours out," she told the clerk as she left the store.

Richter said that after a local newspaper asked the store owner for reaction, they said it was because of a crease in the photo she presented.

"They started to backtrack when... I took it to the media," Richter said.

dannno
01-29-2017, 05:37 AM
Sounds like she laughed her way out of the store, good for her.

dannno
01-29-2017, 05:40 AM
I would have just been like, "Uhh.. lots of places sell frames, you're the one's losing out here.. speaking of losing... buahahahhaahaha!! You lost, biatch!!" and ran out.

otherone
01-29-2017, 06:26 AM
should have said she was gay.

euphemia
01-29-2017, 07:24 AM
Trum's election could hardly be a case of a deeply held religious belief.