PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Reportedly Considering Launch of Liberal TV Show

timosman
01-28-2017, 02:55 AM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/26/hillary-clinton-considering-launch-liberal-tv-show-2020-election

Top Democratic donors are said to be urging defeated presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to run for mayor of New York City later this year.

However, she may have different plans on the table for remaining in the public sphere, with her eyes set on another presidential run in 2020.

According to a close Clinton source who spoke with Ed Klein Confidential, Clinton is considering launching a liberal TV show to ensure she remains in the news.

The source said:

"As a TV host, she'd discuss the issues of the day from a progressive point of view, have top guests, interview world leaders and progressive thinkers.

It would have to be a show that she and her people completely controlled.

She's convinced she'd get fabulous ratings in a political climate where there's so much anger in Democratic circles over Donald Trump's election. She's utterly determined not to fade into the background.

She intends to stay in the limelight and keep fighting the good fight."

Klein also reported that Clinton recently proposed a toast among a group friends at her Washington, D.C., home, saying "I'll be back!" as she imitated Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous line from "The Terminator."

NorthCarolinaLiberty
01-28-2017, 03:02 AM
The trend is not to nominate someone who has failed to achieve presidency in the main election. I think Nixon was the last guy to lose and then get picked again.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Clinton nominated again, but she'll be about 72 by then.

timosman
01-28-2017, 04:14 AM
Nobody was able to say NO to Ms Clinton http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505509-Nobody-was-able-to-say-NO-to-Ms-Clinton

dannno
01-28-2017, 05:11 AM
I'd like to see her making license plates.

Working Poor
01-28-2017, 05:20 AM
I don't watch tv so I won't be reached with this programming.

dannno
01-28-2017, 05:27 AM
I don't watch tv so I won't be reached with this programming.

Nobody watches tv anymore..

CPUd meanwhile is trying to say that Donald Trump should quit using twitter because it would help his approval rating #fakenews

It amazes me what some people are still falling for.