PDA

View Full Version : Vice President Mike Pence remarks at March for Life (C-SPAN)

timosman
01-27-2017, 04:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJB5W1-E6B0

TER
01-27-2017, 09:09 PM
Thank you!

Origanalist
01-27-2017, 09:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJB5W1-E6B0

Seems like this march was a lot more classy than the womens march, but that's just me I guess..

specsaregood
01-27-2017, 09:25 PM
Pence has often used the argument that money is fungible as justification of why we should not fund planned parenthood. so tell me, how many times has he spoken out against funding the Israeli government which also provides abortions? does Pence only approve of killing jewish babies?

TER
01-27-2017, 09:28 PM
Pence has often used the argument that money is fungible as justification of why we should not fund planned parenthood. so tell me, how many times has he spoken out against funding the Israeli government which also provides abortions? does Pence only approve of killing jewish babies?

Vice President Pence did more to advance the message of life for the unborn today than anyone of us ever will in a hundred lifetimes. Why don't we respect that and leave the other stuff for another time?

specsaregood
01-27-2017, 09:30 PM
Vice President Pence did more to advance the message of life for the unborn today than anyone of us ever will in a hundred lifetimes. Why don't we respect that and leave the other stuff for another time?

For years in congress he continued to give money to Israel, while arguing against funding planned parenthood for the EXACT same reasoning. It is hypocrisy and calls into question whether he really believes it.

TER
01-27-2017, 09:32 PM
For years in congress he continued to give money to Israel, while arguing against funding planned parenthood for the EXACT same reasoning. It is hypocrisy and calls into question whether he really believes it.

No, it reveals that he is playing politics, which is what happen in Congress.

I don't doubt that he is pro-life because of his gracious policy towards Israel. And this speech is only one reason why.

TER
01-27-2017, 09:33 PM
Plus, it shows who Trump is standing up for. He too earns my respect.

specsaregood
01-27-2017, 09:34 PM
No, it reveals that he is playing politics, which is what happen in Congress.

I don't doubt that he is pro-life because of his gracious policy towards Israel. And this speech is only one reason why.

How many of your tax dollars has pence voted to send to Israel to kill jewish babies? Exactly, anybody can give speeches. I'd say the exact same thing about Randal too.

TER
01-27-2017, 09:35 PM
How many of your tax dollars has pence voted to send to Israel to kill jewish babies? Exactly, anybody can give speeches. I'd say the exact same thing about Randal too.

Yeah, well, should we look to your for leadership in the movement to prevent infanticide which is widespread across this nation?

why not be happy that at least he shows an effort?

TER
01-27-2017, 09:36 PM
Much more than the clowns in the White House before him

specsaregood
01-27-2017, 09:37 PM
Yeah, well, should we look to your for leadership in the movement to prevent infanticide which is widespread across this nation?

Sure, If I was in his position I certainly wouldn't be for spending your tax dollars on killing unborn babies. Pence especially calls the comparison upon himself because he has publically made the fungibility argument and been vocal about it.

TER
01-27-2017, 09:40 PM
Sure, If I was in his position I certainly wouldn't be for spending your tax dollars on killing unborn babies. Pence especially calls the comparison upon himself because he has publically made the fungibility argument and been vocal about it.

I don't like giving my tax money to the government who uses some of it to buy drones and bombs to drop on innocent civilians.

But I don't even march against it.

That is why I respect those who marched and spoke in DC today for another great cause.

oyarde
01-27-2017, 09:41 PM
I support ending ALL foreign aid . I do not always agree with Pence , but he is easy to speak with about those things that others do not agree with . On a personal level I find him to be more honest and likeable than many politicians .